Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 11:10:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Niente è vero. Tutto è permesso.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

DT's Dungeon of Horrors!!! =O Oh and it's a blog too....(PG-13 for swearing)

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT's Dungeon of Horrors!!! =O Oh and it's a blog too....(PG-13 for swearing)  (Read 39174 times)
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #4815 on: August 05, 2017, 07:52:41 pm »

Hey DT, Doru, Tyren and I are in the Discord already. Feel free to join!
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Ruler of all things Dark and Tophy.
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

I am the Queen of Randomness. You may gawk at me.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #4816 on: August 29, 2017, 12:58:14 pm »

177 – The Trouble with Snubbull: Let’s just get this over with. I’m sure most of the audience has long since forgotten this tail-biting unfunny Snubbull and are more than happy to finally see them cast off this completely pointless recurring ‘comic relief’ character. I remember the ending of this episode, and that’s about it.

…..Where the hell is Jigglypuff?

- I admire Madam Muchmoney’s determination and fortitude for going through the harsh terrains of the wilderness for weeks or months to find her Snubbull, but she really didn’t approach this rationally.

1) You’re rich as hell, you can’t gather a massive search party to search for your Snubbull?

2) You’re rich as hell, why are you having trouble getting such basic resources such as food and water on your adventures?

3) You’re rich as hell, why didn’t you buy a crapton of proper traveling gear and clothes before you left? Why didn’t anyone tell you it’s a bad idea to go through such a treacherous journey in the same prissy dress that you had on when you left? And I love how they do that quick flashing back and forth thing like hooo she looks so different from the last time we saw her. She has the same face, she’s the same weight and she’s wearing the same clothes. Only difference is that she’s tying her scarf behind her now and her dress is a bit ripped.

- Not to poke at her size, but how IS she the same weight? They have to forage for their food, have been traveling on their own for months and have been doing massive amounts of strenuous exercise this entire time. She should be a lot thinner by now. She’s more muscular, but her muscular definition only presents itself when she’s purposely flexes.

- If that fantasy was any indication, Snubbull really has a tail-biting kink.

- Nurse Joy: “I wonder if I should take it to the Pokemon Center and run some tests on it.”….You’re….at the Pokemon Center.

- Snubbull really is a weirdo. It’s like they’re making the case that she’s simultaneously in love with both Meowth and his tail. Well, does she love Meowth because of his tail or does she love his tail and, by extension, Meowth because he’s attached to the tail? This weird love….triangle (?) makes Snubbull, as a character, hard to sympathize with. It sucks that Meowth hurt her feelings by saying he hated her, but she’s more forlorn in a broken up respect.

- *Team Rocket explains that they’ve been looking for Muchmoney’s Snubbull high and low just to give it back to her*

Brock: “Maybe Team Rocket’s seen the light, guys. Maybe they’ve turned over a new leaf.” Maybe one episode will go by where you don’t have a line that makes you sound like a braindead idiot.

Despite all of my bitching of Snubbull and Madam Muchmoney, I do have to say that I really like how they finished off their story. Madam Muchmoney is shown to care extremely deeply about her Snubbull’s happiness to the point of putting herself through an exhaustive search across the region for her, spending millions on a complete renovation of the estate to create a wildlife area for her to enjoy and even taking up Pokemon training alongside her.

Snubbull’s side also ended well. She finally realized that Muchmoney legitimately cares about her and wants to make her happy. She got over her unhealthy obsession with Meowth’s tail. She got revenge on Meowth in a big way. And she evolved into Granbull, who has a much better voice by the way.

This is honestly the way their original story should’ve ended had the writers not had one of those ‘hurrr, we can use this pokeyman for repeated comic relief when we feel like it hurrr’ moments. We had a glimpse of a better Muchmoney at the end of that episode with her making a more nature oriented part of the estate for Snubbull to explore as much as she wants, but this was taking up the notch it deserved.

I will admit that I was mostly looking forward to this episode to finally be rid of the flash-in-the-pan comic relief Snubbull, but I wouldn’t mind in the least if we saw Muchmoney and Granbull as recurring characters, having a bit of a Pokemon training adventure of their own.

…..But of course we won’t.

Next episode, we get the return of Koga’s student, Aya, from the Soul Badge episode. Not that I’m complaining, but this is quite the ‘returning characters’ streak we’re on lately. I actually remember this episode fairly well, but I don’t remember if I liked it. Hm.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #4817 on: October 02, 2017, 10:09:20 am »

178 – Ariados, Amigos

I want to say I remember this episode, but outside of remembering Aya’s return, I don’t. So….pbbtt.

- Narrator: “As our heroes continue on their journey to Johto.” Fuck. You.

- It’s nice to see Aya in more proper ninja attire (compare bright pink/short skirt combo with the red pantsuit combo she has now)…..but uh….bright red still isn’t a great ninja color.

- Okay, so Ash, Misty and Brock didn’t know what classes they were being placed into when they donned these outfits, which are color coded by class. They just assumed Ash would want battling, Brock would want technical courses and Misty would want beauty classes.

I have just a few nitpicks with this.

1) That sounds like they pigeon-holed Misty based purely on her gender. However, considering these classes are really about health and nutrition, I guess maybe not. I still feel like it’s the slightest bit sexist because girl characters are so often shoved into the ‘medical support’ roles.

2) I have absolutely no clue why these classes are called ‘Beauty classes’ when they’re not focusing on beauty, they’re focusing on health. Even breeding classes would be a more fitting name.

3) While that suggestion is out there, shouldn’t Brock and Misty’s class selections be switched? Brock would do much better in what is essentially a breeding class and Misty would excel in the technical courses.

4) Of course as I’m writing this down and continue the scene, because I do that okayshutup, they do explicitly state that some of the treatments can make you look like a movie star. And, Misty being vain, of course wants to take it because of that even though she stated she wants to learn more about battling. Because girls.

5) And of course all of the students in the beauty class, despite supposedly not focusing on the beauty part, are all girls being taught by women and they’re all starting with the beauty treatments…..I’m sorry. This whole thing irked me more than it should.

- Hehe, when Hypno’s getting attacked, sometimes it’ll say ‘Nooooooooo!’ right before the attack hits.

- Team Rocket’s logic is always so infallible. “We just got all of these Pokeballs and would make a clean getaway if we stayed quiet….better set off literal fireworks, do a makeshift ‘magic’ act for no reason and do our motto before slowly attempting to get away!”

- Narrator: “Lessons that will serve them well” Don’t “on the road” say it, you mother fu-- “to Johto” They’re doing it on purpose now.

All in all, this episode was a might disappointing. Pokemon Jujitsu, like many subdisciplines of Pokemon training, doesn’t differentiate itself enough to make it seem worth making an episode about it. Ash liked the battling, but that didn’t seem like it was different from any other battle situation. Brock excelled at the technical aspect but it was just shooting spikes at balloons. The health aspect was kinda interesting, but the only part they showed was, of course, the damn beauty treatment.  It was nice seeing Aya again, but it’s like she gets a downgrade here. How pathetic is it when she’s actually saying Team friggin’ Rocket is TOO POWERFUL for her? They also didn’t put much focus at all on Ariados which is weird considering this is its debut and its name is in the title. It did some cool stuff, but the focus is entirely on Aya and Ash.

Another CotD reappearance wasted.

Next time, Yanma’s debut. I feel like I remember this episode based on the plot synopsis, but eh.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #4818 on: October 23, 2017, 07:34:54 pm »

So it's been a while since we've got bitten by this shark, but it's time to rant about my sister again.

I've spared you all some headache-inducing details these past few months, so let me catch you up.

- Her and her husband are now divorced. He has custody of the kids. She sees them every other weekend and he's still an asshole trying to lure her into legal holes.

- She is on the cusp of unemployment and still doesn't technically have an actual job since she's just a freelancer contracted out by AllState.

- She's also on the cusp of homelessness living in a boarding house.

- She is still in an ongoing and annoying legal battle with Otto over the kids.

- She's 'dating' a guy named Bernard who is also from Africa and is slightly older than our dad.

All caught up? Kay. So dive in the water because my retarded, brainless yuppie of a sister got pregnant again.

How did this happen? Well, she apparently thought she couldn't get pregnant. Not because a doctor told her, not because she believed she had gone through early menopause, no no. Because it's been so long since she last got pregnant she simply thought she wasn't able to.

When my mom told me this, I was very confused (I still am, to be honest), until I remembered.....she doesn't believe in birth control. Yep - now on her FOURTH kid, Captain Shitforbrains still doesn't believe in birth control or, I guess, again, condoms. So I can assume she's been having unprotected sex with old sack of garbage for a while now and just assumed she couldn't get pregnant because, pbbt, she just hasn't. My mom actually thinks she might've gotten pregnant on purpose to trap Bernard and make him take care of her and the kid, sorta like what we assume she got pregnant the second time with Otto, but this time it backfired. Me? I just think she's an imbecilic dolt.

Next bite, another kid with a different father gives Otto all sorts of ammo against her in a custody agreement. He already wants to take the kids and hop to Africa so she'll never see them again. The guy, Bernard, is someone we knew very little about at first, but now that this chunk of leg has been ripped out she decided to tell my mom all about him. He's supposedly a psychiatrist, but won't tell her where he works. He's threatened her, her kids and Otto with death to the point where she's told him and her place of work to not talk to him or anything if he calls of visits. He's demanding she have an abortion and, should she decide to keep it, he'll put her in a legal vice, take the kid and give it to his mother to raise, again, in Africa. (I can't make this up)

Her options? Have the abortion and hopefully dump this guy like a steaming turd. (She's only a few weeks along) Give the kid up for adoption, but he probably won't let her. Have the kid and run risk of him taking it.

She didn't say what she would do, but she and my mom rolled out some suggestions in regards to what she'd do if she had the kid. She could stay there and have me go up and live with her for a months to take care of the kid. I was literally speechless when she said that. If I went up there, I think I'd white out and kill them all with baseball bat. Except the kids. Then I'd leave them with my parents and go on the lam. Or my mom suggested she move closer to where we live so we could help her out, but she'd be unable to visit her other kids. Also, she said she doesn't want to because she's afraid of the racial climate in our area, citing that one case where a kid nearly got lynched by some other kids because he was black some months ago. Like 1) that's a common occurrence, and 2) racism doesn't exist in New Jersey. It may not be the most racially diverse area in the world, but dammit if she doesn't make it sound like we live in the KKK's number one vacation spot.

I just don't get it. I don't understand how my sister got this stupid. She used to be top of her class, impressing all of her teachers and getting ready to be a lawyer or a a doctor or something. Now she's an anti-vax anti-birth control crazy inconsiderate dumbass who is the buttmonkey of every guy who looks her way. And now I'm actually worried about her because, for all I know, this psycho is a serial killer.

Truth be told, I don't even know what I'd want her to do. I don't really want her to abort, but she's had trouble with every pregnancy so far, and she can't give it up for adoption, she might lose the kid if she keeps it and as much as I sound like a cunt for saying this, I don't want her to come here so we can slave over taking care of her kid while she does god knows what. It's getting increasingly frustrating for us because she just keeps getting herself into situations where she has little to no way out and we can't do a thing to help her. We give her advice to not do stupid things but she never listens to any of it. Then she bitches and moans when something bad happens because of the stupid thing she did.

Geez, I sure am glad I'm a socially paralyzed pathetic loser so I don't put my parents through the same crap.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #4819 on: October 26, 2017, 06:56:13 am »

Well, that's... retarded. I don't believe someone should have a kid if he or she can't raise the kid, in any case. Adoption seems like the better choice here if it's even possible, otherwise she'd be subjecting the kid to a pretty bad upbringing and possibly quite a bit of suffering. And it'd be a huge burden to you and your family.

Oh well.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #4820 on: November 17, 2017, 08:30:14 pm »

Well, after avoiding my mom for a couple weeks, my sister texted my mom saying 'the problem isn't a problem anymore.' Which is either a wonderfully tactless way of saying she got an abortion or a sad way of saying she had a miscarriage. I'm 99.99% sure it's the former. I honestly don't know what to feel about anything involving her anymore.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #4821 on: November 19, 2017, 09:22:06 am »

Being desensitized to it is probably better than being in an uproar about it.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #4822 on: November 20, 2017, 01:25:36 pm »

True.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #4823 on: November 22, 2017, 01:51:38 pm »

179 – Wings and Things: Yet another episode I feel like I remember, but don’t really. But hey, I like Yanma so let’s see.

- Narrator: “It seems like an uneventful day as we join our friends on their long road to Johto….” I’m just going to keep noting this as a tally from now because, really, how little attention is this being given as an ongoing mistake?

- Zachary: “Hi, my name’s Zachary Evans.” Whoa, whoa, who gave you permission to have a last name? You don’t seem nearly important enough for that.

- What a weird coincidence that Zachary, owner of a menace Yanma that is known for breaking windows, has a father who owns a glass factory. What are the odds?…...No, seriously. What are they? Because that is just ridiculous.

- Hi Scottie Ray as Zachary’s father. Nice to see you voicing someone in your Mark from Mew Mew Power voice that actually fits that vocal type.

- Huh. Weird…..this episode’s actually making me feel…..feelings. Hu. Man…..Feel. Ings.

For real, I am legitimately sad about Zachary’s situation, even if the circumstances are a bit too silly. Breaking all of the windows and stuff in town is bad enough, but they have to make his dad a glass maker? That’s still just a bit too on the nose for this. Can’t it just be a major problem for Zachary’s dad because he has to keep paying for all the repairs, and he’s going broke because of all of the damages? Instead of having Yanma also break the glass at the factory and losing money by giving out windows to those who are suffering from Yanma’s sonic waves?

In fact, his situation actually seems like it should be somewhat easier since he’s a glass maker’s son. He does lose a bit of money, but nowhere near as much if he was paying retail for the windows and paying for installation fees. He makes glass….glass is literally just melted sand. Sand is very easy to obtain.

Have you ever paid for window installations? It’s ri-goshdarn-diculous. Thousands of dollars for one floor’s worth of windows.

All of that out of the way, though, the way Zachary is behaving, the direction of this scene, and even, to a degree, his voice acting, are making me legitimately sad that he feels he has to release his Yanma. Pokemon usually doesn’t get me to feel anything for CotDs, so good job, guys.

- The hint for the Who’s That Pokemon this week is “This Pokemon looks like a walking bowl of noodles.”…..*cough* Yeah that’s uh….all you could come up with for Tangela, huh? Tangela already gets screwed enough in this series without getting pegged as the Walking Bowl of Noodles Pokemon. Literally anything else would’ve been a more respectable hint.

- So, Team Rocket’s big plan for the week is to force Yanma into breaking the windows of the town so they can sell windows to the townsfolk and make money……..That is one of the most boring plans they’ve had in a long time, probably since the carrier Pidgey one. It also makes little sense. First of all, no one is noticing that a Victreebel is using a Yanma as a kite as it plows through town breaking windows?

Second, it should be noted that they’re not using glass to replace the windows – they’re using ice……

Yeah…..sure….Uh….No. How did they even get ice so pure that it matches the look of glass exactly? And how does that look anymore amazing than actual glass? Why is no one questioning the insane coincidence that is two traveling glass salespeople showing up with a great sale on windows mere seconds after the entire town gets their windows smashed?

Correct me if I’m wrong, because my research on this yields practically nothing, but ice is in no way as structurally sound as glass. They’d be breaking pane after pane trying to install that stuff. It’s not like they live in some snowy tundra either. This is the same town environment every other Pokemon town has, and it’s most likely summer. Not only would those things be breaking all the time, they’d also be melting before you even got started on removing the broken window. Even if they kept them in that ice chest until the last minute, they’d surely be half melted before installation was over and before they got any payment. And wouldn’t it make more sense to just use real (cheap) glass so they can keep doing this scam as many times as possible before being found out?

- Oh so they’re only selling them the glass and not installing the windows for them…..that makes even less sense. Surely they would catch onto the fact that this glass is merely ice just by touching it. Yeah, you shouldn’t touch slabs of glass without gloves (I have first hand experience of this grievous mistake. It is very much ow) but most people wouldn’t throw on gloves thick enough to not realize they’re touching ice. Even wearing good winter gloves doesn’t usually negate the feeling of cold that much to not realize you’re holding ice.

I realize I’m putting too much thought into this, but they didn’t put enough thought into this, so it balances out.

- Jessie just happily ate a doughnut that a bug (Yanma) was just licking on? Ew.

- Wait, hold the goddamn phone. They think Zach is behind Team Rocket’s ice scheme?…….WHY? Yeah, they have reason to suspect the Yanma that broke everyone’s windows was Zach’s because it’s been doing that a lot and now Zach is running around town looking for him, but the people who sold the windows were obviously not Zach. Why would Zach make such a scheme anyway? You could say maybe it’s so his dad wouldn’t have to pony up the glass, time and energy to replace the windows himself, but, helloooo, they’re ice! Obviously the ice would melt in moments and Zach’s dad would still have to pay for the windows and the townsfolk would be even more pissed at him.

…...And...holy crap. They all installed the windows without realizing that they were ice? Has the Yanma sonic waves been giving them all brain damage?

- Now that I really think about it, how does getting rid of Yanma really solve the problem here? Yanma just randomly flies through town and destroys the windows with the sonic waves from its wings. What’s stopping it from doing that even after Zach releases it back into the wild? Hell, it was in the forest when we saw Yanma do it the first time. Really, the only benefit this has is releasing Zach from having responsibility over Yanma’s damage….and Zach’s dad would make bank off of replacing the town’s windows every now and then.

- Wha….what the hell, Team Rocket? You were about to actually get away with something for once! You’re so stupid that not only do you have Meowth and Victreebel with Yanma in tow ride ten feet by the group of townspeople you already swindled but you also have the audacity to show up with your dumb glass cart advertising new windows before Yanma has even destroyed the windows of the town again? Oh wait, this is ultra stupid because you know the windows are ice and would’ve melted by now. The townsfolk would’ve easily caught up with your plans and made re-scamming them an impossibility.

How are you this stupid? This is one of those moments where the self-sabotage is so insanely dumb and contrived I’d almost think Team Rocket wanted to get caught. But unlike in Wobbu-palooza where they might actually have a reason to want to get caught, there is none here. They are seriously just this dumb because the plot says so. Dear. God.

- Misty’s instantly jumping into a battle. Alert the media!

- Zach’s dad is telling Ash and Misty to basically let their Pokemon get beaten up all for the sake of saving his stained glass windows? I get that they take a long time to make and are artworks, but they’re replaceable, you jackass. You don’t let living beings get injured just to save a few pieces of glass.

- Wow, I can’t believe I never realized that instances where Team Rocket has a Pokemon hostage could easily be solved by just recalling it back to its Pokeball…..color me stupid. Misty telling Zach to do that seems so blatantly obvious that it’s almost like this belongs in a parody. Nearly every time they’ve gotten Pikachu could’ve been solved with ‘Pikachu, stop being an anti-Pokeball **** for five seconds and return!’

- Ya know, Zach, you could’ve saved yourself a self-sacrifice dive for that Pokeball if you did what any other trainer normally does to recall their Pokemon – Stand in the same spot and use the laser thing. That’s also far easier than throwing it and hoping it hits.

The Wiki says he was recapturing it after he released it, which does make sense, but they clearly say he’s recalling him, and that’s even what Zach says when he throws the Pokeball. I’d really like to know the technical logistics of releasing, because Zach didn’t have any time to do anything to the Pokeball after he let Yanma out upon it’s release.

- Zach’s dad: “It’s important for you and Yanma to find out if you can ever be a real team. You’re right. The stained glass will probably break. But I can just make another one.”…..You gigantic bastard. When two Pokemon have their safety and well-being at risk, oh no, don’t endanger my poor windows! But when your son and his Pokemon needs to learn some lesson about teamwork that they’ve probably already learned by now, oh pbbbt I can always make more windows.

- And Ash and Misty just leave Chikorita and Poliwhirl in Yanma’s line of fire and give zero shits when they get accidentally hit by the Sonic Boom. Everyone’s being an asshole today.

- *money sack flies into a townsperson’s hands after Team Rocket crashes into their cart* Townsperson: “It’s the money they cheated us out of!” Yeah, you’d be surprised how often that happens.

- Wait, a minute. You’re saying that if only Zach had been training Yanma this whole time that none of this would’ve happened?…...But...he WAS training Yanma this whole time. Yanma just wouldn’t listen at all. Granted, maybe Zach should’ve actually done some research on training a Yanma so he’d know what the Sonic Boom was, but even then he’d only have the knowledge of what it was called. Saying ‘focus your Sonic Boom on the target’ three times should not be a cure-all training session.

All in all, I like this episode, but it has several glaring flaws, mostly in the second half. I actually was emotionally invested in Zach and his Yanma and felt bad that he had to let him go. He really was doing his best to keep Yanma under wraps, but it just would not listen. Zach’s a likable but admittedly forgettable little kid and Yanma a likable but admittedly annoying Pokemon. However, Team Rocket’s plan this time around was just a little too dumb even for them and the only reason they got caught was because they were ungodly stupid. If they had just run away to another town, they would’ve gotten away scot-free. If they had just used real glass they would’ve been fine too, for a while anyway, until Ash and the others saw them.

I still find it insanely dumb of the townsfolk to blame Zach for the scam. For the windows, fine, but they had no reason to believe he was part of the scam.

Also, minor thing, but the stained glass window is no where near as impressive or pretty as it would have to be for me to give a crap about it possibly getting broken. Especially since, because many of the shots of it are from a fair distance away, what detail is there gets entirely lost and it looks like any other blobby picture you’d see in the background of any episode. Close-up, it’s still just meh.

Next time, Skiploom’s debut, and a random Pokemon tournament. Judging from the little Wiki excerpt, sounds like Ash is going to be a stuck-up douche in this episode too. Oh boy!
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #4824 on: December 06, 2017, 01:38:47 pm »

Stupid blog entry, but I wanna share anyway. So, I got this laptop last year for Christmas (technically, I got half the money to pay for it for Christmas, but blah) and the touchpad has never once worked. Ever. Since the first time I turned it on. I thought it was a problem with Windows 10 or the drivers, but I tried for months and months and months to get it to work through every troubleshooting avenue I could find and it never did.

I eventually reached a point where I thought the hardware was broken or defective. I was never too bothered by it because I don't use my touchpad at all really. I'm a mouse girl through and through, plus this laptop has a touchscreen. The only reason I kept trying to fix it was because I'm just obsessive that way. If something's broken, not matter if I use it or not, I have to fix or break it trying.....that's uh....kinda how my last laptop got broken. *cough* I just happened to mouse over my tray for a few seconds and notice that Asus Smart Gesture (the touchpad driver and software) was up. I click on it and it launches not problem. For shits and giggles I touch the touchpad and boom, it works perfectly. I have no clue what the hell happened. All that has changed is that I've recently had several Windows updates, and even those don't seem like they're installing correctly. Maybe that fixed it somehow, but I am just blown away that it's actually working without me even doing anything to it. Hopefully it's not just a fluke because that was driving me nuts.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #4825 on: December 13, 2017, 07:09:39 am »

Huh, whaddya know. Did you ever check Asus Smart Gesture before that?
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #4826 on: December 15, 2017, 12:45:17 am »

Yeah, I did. Many times. Installed all sorts of versions of it. Never worked. Also, back to not working again. Computer had a hiccup, worked during hiccup, had to reset computer, didn't work after reset, tried to finagle it again because now I know it's the driver and not the hardware, somehow borked keyboard drivers while doing that, system restore, **** my touchpad, mouses forever.

Best I can figure is that the touchpad driver is being messed with by a default Windows driver or program, hence why it worked when my computer was screwed up, but I can't be bothered to screw with it anymore. Smart gesture, the program, works perfectly. It's just that the touchpad driver that comes with it is a stupid pooface. Stupid thing is, it won't let me use other viable drivers for it either because the drivers it currently has aren't working. Pbbt. I can't wait until everything's a hologram.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #4827 on: December 17, 2017, 05:14:08 pm »

I can't wait until everything's AR.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #4828 on: December 19, 2017, 12:57:51 am »

I can't wait until we're in the Matrix.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #4829 on: December 20, 2017, 07:16:41 am »

But we already are, though. are totally not and I wish we are.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum