Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 02:24:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

DT's Dungeon of Horrors!!! =O Oh and it's a blog too....(PG-13 for swearing)

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT's Dungeon of Horrors!!! =O Oh and it's a blog too....(PG-13 for swearing)  (Read 39295 times)
DarkToph
Ruler of all things Dark and Tophy.
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

I am the Queen of Randomness. You may gawk at me.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #4830 on: November 24, 2018, 12:52:51 pm »

I haven't posted in a while so who wants to hear a weird and kinda stupid dream I had last night?

It starts with some girl I've never seen before hanging out with me in my room. We're just doing stuff on the computer when she notices I have candy in my closet. Real me doesn't have candy in her closet, so this was upsetting when I woke up later.

I had a container of M&Ms and a box of assorted Life Savers. I tell her that I want the M&Ms, cuz Imma bitch, but she doesn't seem to keen on the Life Savers, so I decide to be a good hostess and go to the store for more candy.

My brain edits out me driving to the store and purchasing said candy, which leads me to the parking lot. I get to my truck, which turns out to be a massive kick-ass black pickup truck I've also never seen before, but it's my dream so whatever.

The truck is surrounded by ten thugs who have the doors wide open. They're literally just standing there, so I have no clue if they're intending on carjacking me or they were waiting to kidnap me. Either way, I get into bad/dumbass mode and bypass all of them to jump into the truck. And my dumbass mind is still baffled by this truck, because it's so roomy. It feels like it's too big to even be on the road legally.

I manage to scoot to the driver's side door and now there's only one guy standing there. He's barely moving and now I've reverted, for some reason, to pathetic lame-ass me as I proceed to just smack him in the face until he leaves the doorway and I can shut and lock the door. Now, any logical person would just unlock the door from the open passenger door, but the other thug doesn't. I similarly smack him in the face until I can shut and lock that door too.

I feel accomplished and safe for a second, which is dumb because they could easily just chuck a rock or hammer through my window and come back in. I put the keys in the ignition and start up the truck when I realize the damn truck is starting to go up. These motherfuckers put my truck on a forklift and are picking me up so I can't get away.

My brain must've thought this was a clever plot twist....but lacked the capabilities of getting me out of the situation. I shake the truck back and forth and slam the gas pedal, but obviously that doesn't work. And suddenly the forklift lets me down because that's the only way my brain could let the plot go on. The instant my tires hit the pavement, I drive away and then the dream just ends.

I've had much weirder dreams, so I didn't think much of it, until I was just sitting down eating my breakfast and had nothing else to do. I realized that I never checked the rear-view mirror....For all I know, the reason the thug numbers went down from ten to two was because they were bunched up in the bed of my truck. And the reason they just let me go was because they were all collected in the bed of my truck and they were letting me drive them to my house.

Then I take a shower and another thought occurs to me - did that candy bitch set me up!?

I can't decide if I'm clever enough to have a dream end on a cliffhanger where the implications are a candy-based conspiracy to kidnap me and steal my cool dream truck.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum