Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 04:24:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Power Rangers: Elemental Fury (Private RP) [Rated R]

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Rangers: Elemental Fury (Private RP) [Rated R]  (Read 3171 times)
Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2009, 12:11:36 am »

Xavier made a very convincing statement supporting his candidacy for being their group leader.
   There was an awkward silence.
   “David’s an Eagle Scout,” said Peter. “They have to take leadership tests and organize full blown projects and events in order to obtain that rank.”
   “Uh-“ began David.
   “Shut up, David. I’m not finished yet,” interjected Peter. “He was the Vice Captain on the soccer team and tennis team. He’s also a guy that everyone looks up to in band. He practices routinely and helps people out who need it. He’s already started organizing a new brass quartet to lead to nationals again-“
   “Peter, are you done yet?” said David.
   “No, but go ahead,” muttered Peter.
   “Alright, so I know I’ve done some cool ****, but Xavier has, too. As far as I’m concerned, we all have. I believe that every one of us is equally capable of leading this group we’ve got, but unfortunately we have to choose someone out of this ballot. And Xavier, I know you’re athletic as hell, but if you lead, who among us can keep up with you?”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

What the gay post...
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 02:48:46 pm »

"Look we've all been granted enhanced abilities from the Ranger suits and from what I could tell we all seemed to be equalled out when we use our powers. And I for one would rather have you all working to keep up with me than having to be held back by someone else leading us." Xavier did not like the idea of his abily to stand out being hindered by following someone who he thought was physically inferior to himself. He didn't want the team to schism just minutes after being formed but things were definitely starting to heat up.

((Didn't know what else to add.))
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 01:03:18 am »

“I think we’ll all end up getting pissed off at you,” said Peter. “I’d rather have David lead. Besides, you can use your ridiculous speed to be able to run ahead and check stuff out for us.”
   “Peter, shut up,” said David. “Let’s just drop that subject for now and go ahead and go home for tonight. Give it some thought and if we can’t come to some sort of agreement tomorrow, then I guess we’ll both lead. My leadership experience and your physical attributes put together; what do you think?”

What the gay short post....
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum