Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 04:14:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Why is there BACON IN THE SOAP!??!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Power Rangers: Elemental Fury (Private RP) [Rated R]

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Rangers: Elemental Fury (Private RP) [Rated R]  (Read 3170 times)
Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 02:21:30 am »

Kyle and Ryan explained how they found the watches and their tales seemed just as farfetched as David and Pete’s. Just as David was about to have another look at Xavier, he appeared at their table, greeting them and introducing himself.
   "Hey guys you probably know me but my name's Xavier Young and I just needed to ask you how all four of you have the same watch as me?"
   David held out his hand. “Found it last night.”
   “Me, too,” said Peter.
   David, Peter, Kyle and Ryan quickly explained how they found the watches and the strange phenomenon that occurred for each of them.
   “Oh, when I found it, I was sucked in by a tornado,” Xavier added.
   Pete turned to David and said sarcastically, “there usually aren’t tornados around here.”
   “Obviously something’s going down with these watches,” said David. “But what?”
   Just then, the mall began to shake and people began to scream. Reacting instinctively, David slipped underneath the table next to there’s and covered his head. He was followed shortly by Peter and the other three.
   Before the earthquake stopped, however, a large group of people appeared in the food court and the surrounding bystanders ran as fast as they could, but something held David, Ryan, Peter, Kyle and Xavier there. They didn’t fear the eight ominously dressed people there. Each had a different colored cloak and hood on; red, green, blue, purple, brown, white, black and the eighth was constantly changing.
   The multicolored person stepped forward; or glided. No one could tell since his feet weren’t visible. He seemed to be staring right at the five as they got out from beneath the tables.
   “They have the morphers!” he said excitedly. “Kill them now before Zordon interferes.”
   Before they knew what was going on, a hoard of people clad as ninjas in black appeared around them.
   “What do we do?” David asked.
   “I hope they don’t have sharp things,” said Pete.
   Just as he said that, though, they all pulled out short katanas.
   “I **** knew it!” he shouted and whipped out a switchblade he had in his back pocket.
   “I like the way you think,” said David. He flipped the table on the side and broke one of the legs off and held it like a rod.
   “Let’s roll, bitches!” said Peter.
   In that instant, the ninjas rushed at them, brandishing their weapons and knocking things over.
   David began swinging the table leg violently at any nearby ninja-like assailants as Pete was like “**** YOU!” and began kicking people in the face with his ENERGY LEGS!

=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Fight the bitches off. Violently please.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 03:26:18 pm »

"What the hell is going on?!" Xavier shouted in disbelief as the ninja clad warriors surrounded them. He didn't really have any type of fightying experience to speak of but he wasn't going to just be taken against his will. As one of the fighters lunged at him, the dark haired teen rolled to the left to avoid the attack and as he was coming up he spotted something that might help him out, a display golf club in one of the sports shops just a dozen feet away. "I might not have a fighting background but father did take me golfing a few times with his rich pals" he spoke to himself. Xavier looked back and saw the ninja getting back up to its feet as two more sprinted towards him.

Bolting from his static position like the track star he was, Xavier quickly closed the ground between he and the club. Once inside the store he did a quick U-turn behind the glass display wall just as the attackers made it into the store. Taking a hold of the nine-iron, Xavier quickly spun around on his heel and swung the make shift weapon as hard as he could, catching one of the ninjas right in the chin. "Oh yeah! Bring it on!"

Xavier's new found confidence would soon be felled as the two trailing ninjas jumped into the air, avoiding his next swing and planted their feet into his chest, kicking him through the glass panel and back out into the food court. Xavier rolled backwards a bit and rose to one knee. "Look you ninja freaks I don't know what you want but if you try that again I'm gonna break your jaws!"

Once again though, the assailants were not phased by the verbal threats and jumped towards Xavier; but this time he was ready. Right before the ninjas landed on the floor, he rolled past them and then popped up just as they were turning around to see him swing the club in a wide, horizontal arc and whacking them right in their jaws. "Told ya punks." Taking a brief victory moment he looked down at the dazed ninjas before looking to see if the other's needed any help...
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 02:14:31 am »

David watched Xavier fend for his own as he ran off. Peter had managed to take a katana from an attacker and was currently hacking his way around violently.
   “Don’t come near me, Petey,” David yelled, trying to back away while blocking an axe swing at his head. The table leg split and he was knocked back by a kick in the chest. He slid a few feet across the ground and David slid into a wall.
   David’s vision was obscured for a moment, but upon looking up and realized he was outside the House of Cutlery. He hopped up and ran inside, grabbing the blade-tipped throwing cards in the glass case and Lord of the Rings Anduril model off the wall.
   Pete was then blasted into the room through the window and he landed on his back, dazed.
   “They can do some crazy ****,” said Pete with a giggle. He grabbed a knife off the wall and threw it out the shattered window and impaled a ninja between the eyes.
   “Where the hell did you learn to do that?” David asked, throwing two cards at a ninja.
   “My dad taught me how to do **** like this before he killed my mom,” he said nonchalantly, grabbing some sai from the wall and began to break stuff.
   David turned to face another ninja, but instead of being shrouded in black, he had red bands around his wrists. He raised his hands and then from the palm of his hand came a blast of fire. David ducked behind the counter and threw more cards blindly over the counter and the flames stopped.
   “Dude, you’re right,” shouted David to Pete. “They can do some crazy ****.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Splat, hurry up!
Report Spam   Logged

Splatty
It sure'd be nice if you would roll with me.
Resident

Private Michael J. Caboose

Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 11:44:54 pm »

Kyle and Ryan were soon rendered unable to move for a short time, as the earthquake caused a panic around the mall. Suddenly, several hooded figures came their way. The two quickly readied themselves for a defense or retreat. They weren't sure what to do. Kyle decided there was no use in running, and instead went on the offensive. This caught one of the hooded figures completely off guard, and Kyle was able to kick him, knocking him down. He quickly retrieved the katana and engaged another in an epic sword fight. The two went  back and forth blocking and striking,  before Kyle finally got the upper hand.  Kyle went low and sliced his leg,  then back up top and sliced the hooded figure in the throat.

Ryan ran off and found a nearby fake tree. Grabbing it and wielding it like a bo staff, Ryan broke off the two ends. He then went crazy, swinging it round and round, then he slammed one end into a close figure. The thing went down, and Ryan then put his foot into his head. "Ha this is too easy."  Ryan then went back to defending himself, as two more figures approached him.

Kyle stood with his back against a wall, defending himself against three of the attackers. Kyle was holding his own, until he was lifted into the air and thrown by David and Pete. “They can do some crazy ****." Kyle heard, as he slammed into the wall with a thud.        "Yeah, no ****. Anyone know what the **** is going on?" Kyle replied, picking his sword up and getting back into a defensive position.

Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
and i got beat by asweatyfatchick last night
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 12:02:55 am »

“No, idea!” David shouted back to Ryan, picking up a knife and throwing it at an attacker uselessly who dodged the blade with ease.
   “We need to get the hell out of here!” Peter yelled. He pulled Ryan off the ground by the scruff of his shirt and grabbed David around the waist while swinging a sword he picked up from the walls and David flailed his sword around cluelessly as Ryan followed them.
   “Peter, put me the **** down!” David shouted.
   “As you wish,” said Pete and he let go. David fell on to his stomach with a thud and Ryan ran past him. David hopped up, still holding Anduril, and ran after Pete and Ryan.
   “Everyone, get out!” David shouted, as he ran past Xavier and Kyle who both ended their skirmishes and ran after them towards the exit. David then turned around and saw a number of the ninjas knocking an arrow to crossbows.
   “Get down!” he shouted, throwing Kyle and Xavier down and he craned his neck around to see Pete and Ryan hit the floor as an arrow whistled over their heads.
   David thought that this was the end until a bright flash appeared before him. Standing there was a man who resembled Gandalf from Lord of the Rings. He had a white robe and long gray hair. In his left hand was a large shield and in his other hand was a staff. More arrows were released at them, but the man, without raising his shield deflected them all with his staff.
   “Hold on,” he said, turning to them on the ground. Suddenly, David, Kyle, Ryan, Xavier and Pete were surrounded in brilliant auras of light; each a different color. Then, they found themselves in a dark room surrounded by computers and holo-projected screens with a large assortment of flashing buttons, gauges and levers.
   “What is this?” Pete asked, as the five got up.
   “Where is this?” David added, poking a computer screen.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

WTF short. So just make some small talk amongst the characters about the room and do a little bit of character control with mine seeing as I've just done it to your's like no other.
Report Spam   Logged

Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 01:10:39 pm »

Xavier remained seated on the floor for a moment, completely bewildered at the happenings that just occured. Okay first I get knocked out by some crazy tornado, meet up with these guys, get attacked by the rainbow warriors and their ninjas and now I'm in some kind of crazy space building. This is too much...thought the black haired teen as he looked around and observed the room. It seemed to be a simple platform with highly advanced technological devices all around simply floating in this dark abyss. Xavier watched David and Peter start to look around and ask out loud the same things he was wondering himself.

"I hope somebody comes in and explains what the hell is going on 'cause if not I'm gonna be royally ticked off!" Xavier wasn't usually one to not get his way but now he had just been transported to some strange place with four guys whom he just met.

Xavier stood up and paced back and forth, observing some of the strange devices on the panels surrounding them. He looked around to see if he could find some type of door but there was nothing but darkness stretching out for what seemed to be eternity around them. "So do any of you four know what just happened?" he questioned the young men who had been warped alongside him.
Report Spam   Logged

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Splatty
Resident

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 11:42:31 am »

"Beats me." Kyle said, looking around and the flashing holo panels. "But if I had to guess, I'd say that one of these control panels might give us an answer. You guys look around, I'll see what I can do. " Kyle went up to the control panels with air that he knew he exactly how to work them, but in all honesty, he didn't have a clue. He was pretty sure the otheres knew that too, but hell, he had no other option of what to do.

"Sure you don't need some help Kyle?" Ryan asked.

"Nah, man, see if you guys can find a way out of here." Kyle responded.

Ryan and the others began looking around, trying to find out where the where, or just plain how to get out of there. As Ryan searched, he began to think back about previous events. Last I remember, we were ambushed in the mall, and it became hopeless. That's when we ran when we were aided by a man in a robe. Next thing we know we end up here. But, was that just a dream, or was it real. I guess I better ask.

Kyle was still pressing random buttons when he heard Ryan's question.

"Do you guys remember the guy that saved us in the white robe?" Ryan asked, awaiting a response.
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 11:20:28 pm »

All five of them began walking around the room, thinking of touching a button. There were no doors as far as they could see.
   “How the hell did we get here?” David asked again. “It’s not possible.”
   There was then another flash of light and appearing in the room was the man robed in white.
   “Whew, sorry about that,” he began, taking off his hood and revealing a wisened face that also looked young. He also had white hair.
   “Alpha.”
   There was a pause.
   “Alpha!”
   “Ayayayaya!” shouted a voice from behind the computers.
   Suddenly, a small robot with a saucer shaped head popped out from behind the computers and ran around them and began punching in a sequence of keys into the computers.
   “Alpha, could you bring up the images, please,” said the man in white.
   “Sure thing, Zordon,” said the robot named Alpha.
   “Oh, by the way,” said replied the man. “My name is Zordon.”
   “Like we couldn’t figure that out,” muttered Pete.
   Alpha brought up a slideshow on a projector.
   “Okay, what the hell is this place and why are we here?” David asked before Alpha could start punching more buttons.
   “You are here, because you have been chosen by the elemental beasts to be Power Rangers,” said Zordon.
   “The what?” said Pete.
   “Long ago, a number of creatures with magical abilities protected the world. However, after a rather eventful battle, they were forced into hibernation. Eventually, they deceased, but they left their spirits behind to aid worthy humans to use their power to help protect the world. Those worthy humans happen to be you.
   “David, you have the power of the electric Kyuubi. Peter, you are aided by the earthly Centaur. Xavier, you control the winds of the Griffin. Kyle, you have the flames of the Dragon on your side. And Ryan, you govern the Leviathan and the waters.”
   There was an awkward silence in which the five of them looked around at each other.
   “Bitchin’,” said David with a smirk.
   Peter raised his hand.
   “Is the Centaur a girl?” he asked.
   “Peter!” the other four shouted.
   “Now is not the time, I must explain the power of your watches,” said Zordon.
   “So THAT’S what these things are for,” said David, touching a button on it.
   “Would you shut the **** up and listen to me!” Zordon shouted.
   David put his wrists behind his back and stood still with shifty eyes.
   “Now, those bring out your powers and enhance your reflexes, strength, speed and stamina when you activate them,” said Zordon. “In time, you will be able to summon the powers without the aid of your watches.”
   “Umm… why do we need to protect the world?” asked someone.
   “Because I say so and you get the womenz,” muttered Zordon.
   “Really?”
   “No,” Zordon chuckled. “In fact if you ever tell anyone about your powers, you will lose them. And never use your powers for personal gain.”
   “Why not?” said Peter.
   “Because… Oh, alright, I guess you can cheat on tests and stuff.”
   “Yesssss!” whispered Pete with a fist pump.
   “Oh, beta particles!" said Zordon, running to one of the projectors. “Those things, or shadow warriors, that attacked you earlier are starting to come back in larger numbers.”
   He turned to them.
   “I need you to destroy them before they are too large a force,” he told them. “Alpha, warp them.”
   “I’ll have to send you back the way you came here,” said Alpha, typing an algorithm into the computer. “I’m putting you on top of the roof of the mall for a surprise strike.  Go! Go! Power Rangers!”
   With that, Alpha pushed a big green button and the five of them vanished and felt themselves reappear on top of the mall.
   “Oh, ****. What do we do?” asked David.
   “There’s the skylight to the food court,” said Pete. “But how do we activate these things?”
   Hold the big green button! Said Alpha through the watches.
   “Okay, here it goes,” said David.
   He jabbed the button with his index finger and he glowed bright purple and when the light subsided, he was wearing shiny purple spandex with a helmet mildly shaped like a fox’s head.
   “I can get over the spandex, because these boots are sick!” said David. “Let’s go guys. You heard Alpha.”
   With that he ran and drill kicked the sky light and spun to the food court below with Pete hot on his trail, transforming as he fell into a golden yellow jump suit.
   David and Pete landed on a table with an epic stance and then glass from the sky light above showered onto them epicly.
   “Let’s do this, bitches!” shouted Pete in an epic tone.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yeah, just kick their asses for now.
Report Spam   Logged

Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 05:01:03 pm »

((Zordon and Alpha cursing? Really PB? I know we're trying to keep this a more mature version of PR but Zordon is a highly esteemed galactic power so I'm sure his venacular would be much more elegant than the F word))

Xavier was in disbelief at what the regal man in white standing before them, along with this mechanized robot, had just told he and the others. However he did not have any time to think on the matter for within seconds the man who called himself Zordon had ordered the robot, Alpha, to teleport them back to the mall to battle with the shadow warriors using their new powers. In another brilliant flash of light, the track star and his new allies were standing on the roof of the mall where they had just been rescued. David and Peter had jumped through the skylight and fell to down to the food court. Xavier took a deep breath...Well, here we go...and followed the two teens down from the roof.

In mid air, Xavier activated the wristwatch/communicator and in a quick flash of green energy, he had morphed into what Alpha had called a Power Ranger. Xavier landed just off to the side of where David and Pete did; he stood clad in a green suit with white gloves and boots and a white belt, along with a white diamond pattern wrapping around his uper torso. However, unlike the others, he had some type of golden armor, featuring a diamond crest in the middle, shielding his chest, shoulders and upper back. His helmet was crafted to resemble a griffon's head, along with wings sweeping on the sides. He was no longer a teenager with a track scholarship, Xavier Young was now the green ranger.

"Wow this, this looks amazing. I look better than ever, although I didn't think that was possible" he said to himself as he took a moment to look himself over. Hearing the shouts of the shadow warriors before him though, his mind snapped back to reality. Not only did he look different, but he felt different. A strange energy filled his body, he could feel it flowing through his veins and felt as if a hidden power had been awakened within him. Eager to test out his new powers, Xavier headed straight for the nearest batch of the shadow warriors. The green ranger sprinted towards the shadow warriors and in one smooth movement, jumped into the air with a fron flip and landed amongst the enemies.

The first strike came from one of the foes to his left, a punch to the face which Xavier easily dodged. Gripping the arm in front of his face, the green ranger flipped the warrior onto its back using a judo hip toss. He followed up with a leg sweep to the warrior to his rear and, with a rising uppercut, took out another of the shadow warriors. There were two more standing and they both attacked in unison, however their punches and kicks were evaded and deflected by the green ranger, all the while moving backwards.

"Wow, this suit really pumps you up!" Xavier said with excitement as he continued to hold his own agaisnt the assailants.

The shadow warriors then both tried striking with their outside arms but Xavier blocked the blows with stiff forearms and, bringing his arms close to his body to gather more power, let loose his fists into each attacker's chest. The attack sent the shadow warriors flying several feet away from his before finally skidding across the mall floor.

"Nice! How you guys doing over there?" Xavier looked to see how his fellow rangers were handling their new abilities.
Report Spam   Logged

Splatty
Resident

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 12:08:00 am »

Kyle and Ryan both pressed the buttons and were soon transformed into these weird suites. They looked around at the shadow warriors and both took a fighting stance. Kyle and Ryan both rushed, and soon found out they actually knew some decent fighting moves. Kyle grabbed one of the guys and threw him in the air with amazing strength, and then watched him fall to the ground, being knocked out. Kyle then rushed towards more giving amazing kicks. Kyle has abnormally tight hamstrings and normally can barely lift his leg over his stomach, but now he was easily delivering head kicks.

"This power......" Kyle said, a little stunned at what he was able to accomplish. Kyle looked over to Ryan, to see how he was doing. Ryan was busy blocking blows by multiple assailants. Ryan then jumped into the air, spun in a circle, while giving a kick, knocking down all the guys around him.

"Nice! How you guys doing over there?" Xavier looked to see how his fellow rangers were handling their new abilities.

"Great." Kyle said, sending another shadow warrior flying. "Can you believe the strength these suits give? I wonder how it works? Normally, I don't believe in magic but that coul...."

"Kyle shut the hell up and fight." Ryan yelled. Ryan then jumped into the air, falling behind a few shadow warriors, giving a sweeping kick to their legs.

"Well, fine." Kyle said, regrouping with the other rangers.

--------------------------

((OOC: as you can tell, I still don't feel like doing this.))
Report Spam   Logged

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 10:44:03 pm »

David did a rather acrobatic flip off the table, spinning and landing accurate punches at the ninjai that had swarmed at them. Pete fell to his hands and spun on them, kicking a ninja away from the table and he propelled himself up off the table while grabbing the table leg and as he went up, he swung the table at the ninja beneath him, clobbering a fair number.
   As David and Pete began fighting, Kyle, Ryan and Xavier descended from the ceiling and into the fight. After completely wreaking havoc on the ninja opponents.
   “Enough!” shouted a voice.
   The five looked over to them and the figures appeared as if they were going to engage in a fight with them.
   “It seems we must revise our tactics and our forces,” came the vile voice. “You won this round Power Rangers, but you won’t have as much luck next time.
   David, Peter, Xavier, Ryan and Kyle rushed forward, but with a snap of the fingers, the group disappeared along with the fallen ninja fighters.
   “Where did they go?” David asked.
   “And why does it look like nothing even happened here?” Peter asked.
   David looked around. Sure enough, all the tables, chairs, potted plants and signage had been fixed up and left before they even got to the mall. The skylight in the ceiling and even the stores were all fixed up. The only thing missing was the Anduril which David took.
   “We’d better get out of here,” said David.
   He jabbed a few buttons on his watch before it began to beep.
   “What is it, David?” asked Alpha in a static covered voice through all their helmets.
   “Get us out of here,” David replied.
   “Sure thing,” Alpha said.
   David heard a few beeps in the background.
   “Hold on.”
   With a bright multi-colored flash, the five of them found themselves once again in Zordon’s base, headquarters or laboratory or whatever they called it.
   “Welcome back, Rangers. I see that your first battle went well,” he told them.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Meh, short. Venom or Splat, you can figure out what happened I guess. My post was vague and shitty, but I assure you that it will improve by next week.... I hope.
Report Spam   Logged

Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 12:04:58 pm »

Immediately after the battle was over, the Rangers were teleported back to Zordon's location. “Welcome back, Rangers. I see that your first battle went well,” he told them.

"Yeah it went great. These suits are amazing; I've never felt anything like the boost this suit gives me" answere Xavier.

"I am glad to hear that you have quickly accomodated to your new abilities. These suits are meant to greatly enhance your speed, strength, agility and your senses. However you must remember that the suits you now wear are not what make you a Power Ranger. Your strong will and dedication to protect this Earth will be what prove if you can became truly great Power Rangers."

The five teens turned their heads to all give each other a look as if it to say "Man, this is some serious stuff we've gotten into." Xavier then spoke up once more, "So I'm guessing that means this wasn't just a one time thing?"

"No, you have been chosen to defend your planet until the threat is gone" the galactic entity explained.

"Yeah about that," Xavier was wondering just when it was going to be explained to them what it was they were fighting "who exactly were we fighting back there in the mall?"

The green ranger was sure that the other rangers were curious to know as well and they waited for Zordon's answer.

((PB I'll let you answer for Zordon since it's your RP))
Report Spam   Logged

Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 03:10:50 am »

Zordon sighed deeply. “To put a long story short, that man back there was what your people would consider the Grim Reaper, but I call him . He reaps souls from the dead and uses them for his own benefit as his shadow warriors who are the ninja you just fought. He ties the soul to an ash that he creates, giving it life. The ash then takes shape of a humanoid. He then, if he wishes or has time, infuses the ash with one of the known Ranger elements which you should now know as Fire, Water, Wind, Electricity and Earth.”
   “Okay, but what does he call himself?” David asked, a little annoyed with Zordon’s extensive response.
   “Oh, he calls himself Odin,” said Zordon. “It’s death in German.”
   “What does he want with us?” asked Peter.
   “He believes that you are the only thing between him and world domination, and unfortunately I must say that he is correct.”
   “So what do we do?” asked David.
   “Alpha and I are unable to track where Odin and his Shinigami are,” said Zordon. “But we have placed outposts around the world to detect where he attacks. However, I daresay he’ll attack places far from your hometown.”
   “Why is that?” Peter asked.
   “He’s looking for you and you alone. Anything to destroy either one of you is in his best interests,” Zordon answered.
   “Who are the Shinigami again?” Peter asked.
   “They are Odin’s subordinates and your opposites,” said Zordon.
   “Then why are there seven of them?” inquired Peter.
   “There are two other elements that we have yet to discover, and because you are the only ones able to destroy your elemental opposite, we cannot defeat them all until we discover the identities of the other two rangers.”
   “So do we have to go find them now?” David asked, a little more interested.
   “Yes, which is exactly why I want you living your normal lives,” said Zordon. He turned to Alpha. “Warp them back to the mall. They can figure out what do from there.”
   “What do we do if we get attacked?” asked one of the other three.
   “You’ll get warped here before a fight. However, if a fight finds you, engage immediately. Go ahead, Alpha.”
   Before they could ask another questions, they found themselves all standing in the food court, surrounded by people, eating and talking. It appeared that no one noticed their random appearance.
   “Let’s go sit down somewhere,” said David.
   They all pulled up a chair and sat at a round table.
   “I think we should elect a leader,” he told them. “We need someone to look to for organizational purposes. Any suggestions?”
=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=

Tell me if you have a problem with this villain.
Report Spam   Logged

Splatty
Resident

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 02:00:40 am »

“I think we should elect a leader,” he told them. “We need someone to look to for organizational purposes. Any suggestions?”

"Hold on man, you are getting ahead of yourself. First of all, I'm not sure if we can trust this guy. I mean, sure he saved us, but I'm a little suspicious. He seemed like a pretty bad ass, and so why can't he and that robot fight their own battles? Anyway, even if it goes against all my instincts, I'm gonna listen to you guys. Not really sure why, but hell, I have seen enough today that will make me believe almost anything. Don't look at me to lead either, that's not my style." Kyle said.

"Fine." David returned. "What do you have to say, Ryan?"

"Well, I don't see why we shouldn't trust him, he did save us after all. And they are only two people, er maybe people, I'm not sure if that works here or what. Plus if we get attacked again, all we have to rely on is the power he gave us. Why would he give us something if he wanted them to destroy us?" Ryan replied. "Also, being as you gave us pretty much orders and stuff up to now, case in point, suggesting to talk over this and elect a lead, I would assume you would be the best for the job. Anyway, that's my two cents."

"Sounds crazy to me, but I think Ryan knows best, you're also my vote David." Kyle said. "What about you, Xavier was it?'
Report Spam   Logged

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2009, 01:34:32 pm »

Xavier didn't exactly like the idea of taking orders from someone else, especially one of his peers. Surely they could see the confidence and leadership abilities exuding from his swaggerific personality. Clearly I would be the one best suited to lead this team, I mean I am the only one with the golden chest plate after all... Xavier thought to himself. Of course after two of the other Rangers had already expressed approval of David leading them, it didn't look like Xavier would be getting his way. At least not without some extra persuasion.

"Well," he said, "not to sound to arrogant but I believe I would be the best choice for leading the Rangers." He folded his arms over and tilted his chin up as he spoke. "Without a doubt I am the most athletic person in this room and I'm not sure if any of you have ever been in any type of position of leadership but I was captain of my high school's championship football team and track squad so I have experience in the field of leading a team."

Xavier tried to keep his contempt concealed and seem friendly and open to the others but he wasn't sure if they were buying it. He hoped the others would see things his way.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum