Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 01:12:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gained the lead! Lost the lead!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Under One Roof

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Under One Roof  (Read 622 times)
Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« on: March 03, 2009, 08:01:02 pm »

I know this was already a Private Roleplay, but since that's handled in Sheezyart, I thought that it should be posted as a story since in my book it suceeds in being a funny okay story. So yeah, it's still a private roleplay. But consider it a story while it's here. Oh and remember people, I'm just posting this. Arctic had a part in writting this, they are all posted as small parts. I'm just making them into chapters and posting them.

Oh and I'm gonna rapid posts till the story advanced beyond the point where Nick joined in. So yeah...
===================================

Chapter 1

The sound of rushing water was heard in the distance, as the two Pikachu, one shiny and the other normal, lied there, a few feet away from the sound. The normal Pikachu grumbles a bit, before awaking, pulling himself up, smacking his lips. His eyes were nearly shut, as he groggily tried to open them. He shook his head, trying to wake himself up. He heard the stream, a good distance away, and stumbles as he walks toward it. He rinses off his face to wake up, only to see the horror that he had become.

"GAAAAH!! WHAT THE HELL AM I?!" he shouted. He panicked and tripped over the shiny Pikachu. "D'oh! HEY! GET OUTTA MY WAY! Can't ya see I'm busy blowing my stack, here?!"

"No, in fact, I can't see at all with your freakin' stomach in my face..." the shiny Pikachu said, underneath the normal one. He shoves him off. "Get off!"

"GAH! Pokémon can talk now?!" the normal one asks.

"What are you talking about?! You're the Pokémon that can talk!"

"Now you're confusing me. Let me lay down some stuff to you. One. I'm not a Pokémon. I'm a Human. Two, you are a Pikachu. A shiny Pikachu at that. And last I checked, Shiny Pokémon don't talk."

"Okay. Then let me lay down some rules for you," The shiny Pokémon said, "One. Call me what you'd like but I'm a human. Two. I don't know what humans look like, in your little endless space you call a head, but where I'm from, Pikachu don't call themselves human. And three, who are you callin' a Pikachu, pal?!" The Shiny Pikachu was getting in his face.

"YOU, pal," the normal one said. "And sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm only calling you what you are!" the normal one turned around, crossing his arms, "So, we'll leave it at that." The shiny one was getting annoyed and yanked the normal one's tail, "OW! F***!! What the hell?!"

"Do Humans have tails?! No, I don't think so!" the normal Pikachu returns the favor and yanks his tail, "OW! GET OFF!"

"HA! Likewise!" he shouted. It was then that they both realized.

"Wait a minute..." the shiny one said, "Yellow/Orange tails... Small, inconsiderate sizes... Claims to be human..."

"Holy crap... WE TURNED INTO FREAKIN' PIKACHU!!" the normal one shouted and then started running around in circles, screaming his lungs out, "THIS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!"

After the two pikachu finished yelling they found themselves being hit by a vine by their backs

"Shut up you two. Or is it that you actually like having people think you're crazy?" asked the small dinosaur like pokemon which had just whipped the two pikachu.
"I could try explaining our situation to you, or I could shoot the finger at you for whipping us... I'll go with option B." suggested the shiny pikachu and there after shot the bird at the small green dinosaur.

The dinosaur thing obliviously didn't take it that well and whipped the shiny pikachu again with one of her vine whips, strangely enough the pikachu didn't even flinch.

"Ouch that hurt so baddly, I can't feel my leg I swear. Ouch, someone call me an ambulance. NOT!" the shiny pikachu said in a sarcastic fashion.
"WAIT! Before you attack the idiot, I have a question. Who are you and where are we?." Asked the yellow pikachu.

Being as she was, the dinosaur answered the non-shiny pikachu's question before attacking the annoying one.

"My name is China and we're in a place called Tiny Forest." answered the green dinosaur, there after hurling the shiny pikachu into the nearby river with the vines growing out of her neck.

The yellow Pikachu stared at the green Pokémon, shocked to quite a degree at her power, after the orange one was tossed into the stream I mean.

"So... Intros... I'm... Who the hell am I?" the yellow Pikachu said.

"What? What kinda idiot can't remember his own name?" asks China, as she retracts her vines. She still appeared angry, as her red eyes glared the Pikachu down.

"Well, if you stop glaring at me, maybe I can remember! And who the hell has a name like "China?!" What, where your parents on crack or something, when they named you?"

China drew near Mike, getting up close and personal, "If you decide on insulting me again, you'll end up like your little friend over there, drowning in the river..."

"GAH!" gasped the orange Pikachu, catching his breath, and clinging onto shore, "You are one evil Chikorita."

China turned to the orange Pikachu, smiling, "I'll take that as a compliment." She turned back to Mike, "You. Name. Now."

"Mike! It's Mike, dammit! Now leave me alone!" he shouted, shoving China out of the way. "I was busy panicking, if you hadn't noticed."

Swimming his way back unto land, the shiny pikachu took a second to relax afterwards he ran up to China and jumped unto her in dramatic fashion. Punching her in the face while mid-air, landing on his feet and facing China face to face seeing as they were both close to each other.

"My name is Zero Hunter, self proclaimed king of all bastards at your service." Zero said with a vague smile on his face.

"Ow..." China grunted, after being punched, "Why don't you try something better than simply panicking, like a retarded buffoon, then, why not?"

"Like what?! I got nothing, now! No kick-ass name to look toward. No PS2. No cellphones."

"I think we have that..."

Mike turned to China, "Really?! Well, then take me to the stuff, so I can steal it!"

She held in her chuckle, "NOT!" she laughed, as she walked away. Mike then attacked her, while her back was turned, trying to yank off her leaf. "GYAAAH! OW! GET OFF MY LEAF, YOU BARBARIAN! OW!!"

"LIAR!!! YOU SAID THERE WAS TECHNOLOGY HERE HERE, YOU SAID THERE WAS TECHNOLOGY AND PLAYSTATION 2'S!!!" Mike yelled.

Scratching his head and sitting on the ground Zero simply watched the show, he was not going to get hurt without inflicting as much or more pain than he was going to suffer. Instead he just cheered them on.

"Go Mike! You can do it! Tame that ivy dino thing and get the leaf on her head as a trophy! GO MIKE THE CHIKORITA TAMER!!!" Zero cheered on, whistling even. Mike screamed over to Zero, who he was having trouble tackling down China.

"STOP WHISTLING AND HELP ME!!" Mike yelled, struggling to stay on China. China then began beating Mike with her vines, trying to beat him off of her back.

As the two tussled, "Hmmm... let me see... I'm a pokemon and pokemon can use moves... now if only I remembered that moves a pikachu could use... hmmm..." Zero suggested, talking to himself in a quiet voice.

"GAH! JUST COME HERE AND HELP!!!" Mike shouted again.

"Fine..." Zero responded. He tackles China to the ground, both knocking Mike off and dealing damage. As he did, though, he electrified himself, and tackled China, the aftershock hitting Mike as he rolled off.

"GAH! Ow! That smarts!" Mike shouted, holding onto his head, though, however, noticing something in his right hand. He held it up high, swinging it around, "HAHA! I PULLED IT OFF! HAHAHAHA!!!"

China, missing the one thing that threw out one of her powerful attacks, started to get very angry. "YOU PULLED OFF MY LEAF?! THAT DOES IT!!" With that shout, the little nips around her neck all unleashed a vine, as the ensnared Mike and Zero, with the intent to kill by means of constricting, "I WILL BREAK EVERY FREAKIN' BONE IN YOUR FREAKIN' BODY!! YOU WILL DIE BY MY VINES, YOU EVIL PIKACHU!!"

Just as she was about to apply pressure, someone, far away, was calling her.

"CHINA!! CHINA!!! I brokeded my leg!" shouted a rather dimwitted voice, from far away. Approaching was a rather dimwitted looking Pokémon, holding his head, while jumping up on one leg, "I brokeded my leg! I brokeded my leg!"

The monster that was China calmed down, as the vines retracted back into her nips on her neck. She hurried to her friend's side, and examined him. "It's sprained. We'll have to go see a Blissey." She quickly turned to the two Pikachu, "Though, I don't like you, I'll be back to help you, being that you two will be running around, aimlessly, if I don't..." She uses one of her vines and snatches back her snapped off leaf, "Don't move..." she uses her other vines and picks up her Duck friend, heading out to a nearby hospital.

"... Now what?" Mike asked.

Before he could answer, something appeared that stole Zero's attention. A giant panicky butterfly around Zero's Size if not bigger. But along with being panicky it was yelling something.

"Where's my baby. Where's my baby!" the butterfly yelled.

Having heard the butterfree scream a few times to many, Zero decided to reply.

"SHUT UP! You are not the only one with problems lady and I don't give a damn about your problems. So get the hell off my property. Oh and about your baby. I killed him, yeah, how you like them apples?" Zero yelled back

Butterfree feeling insulted approached Zero and Mike.

"You are a very mean pikachu that deserves nothing more than a slow and painful death. Not wanting to help a poor butterfree, claiming this area as your own and claiming you killed my baby should be a crime" Butterfree complained.

Zero turned his faced towards Mike and whispered to him something.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you care about her opinion. I say Zero" whispered Zero.
"Are you even listening!?" Butterfree complained.
"No lady, you can burn in hell for all I care." Zero responded.

Her face then turned red and she somehow whistled and several seconds later, a stampede of angry bull pokemon emerged from the forest. Butterfree then stuck out her tongue and flew up to watch the show. Along with that Mike, who happened to be in the area, was also caught in the crossfire.

"... Crap." Zero said with a grim expression on his face.

"Double crap..." Mike said.

They then started running for the hills, as the Bull Pokémon came running towards them, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ME INTO THIS MESS?!"

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER, MIKE! BIRDS OF A FEATHER!" Zero shouted back.

"SCREW BIRDS OF A FEATHER!" Mike ran ahead, then stopping to trip Zero.

"D'oh! MIKE! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU D-" Zero shouted, though was trampled, before he could finish his sentence.

"HAHAHAHA-GAAAAAH!!" Mike said, as he continued running, though tripped over a stone of some sort.

The Bull Pokémon trampled upon them and even turned around to trample on them some more. Before anyone knew it, they were trampled on, almost completely into the dirt, with a few bull hoves in their backs. "Urgh..."

"You sonovab****..." Zero muttered, while he was in the ground, muffled while he was underground.

"Shut the hell up..." Mike muttered back.

====================================
Under One Roof is a collaboration between Mklsora (Shy Guy) and Arctic Master.
We do not own Pokemon or PMD.
We own this collaboration though.
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 08:06:13 pm »

Gonna post like 3 chapters today. Each around 5 pages. So after some quick math... if every chapter is 5 pages long, then... 12 chapters with more coming on the way.
==================================

Chapter 2

After a while Zero recovered his health enough to get himself of the floor and his first sight wasn't a good one.

"Will you help me find my baby or should I call the Tauros back?" asked the butterfree from before. As she floated right in front Zero and looking rather sinister at this point.

"You are one evil butterfree who needs to die. But getting trampled once per year is enough for me. So just give me a lead screw darn it." Zero answered.

The butterfree then pointed one of her hands towards a deeper part of the forest, there were alot of trees and mounts of dirts, a dungeon of sorts probably.

"There. Return with my baby and you shall be rewarded."
"But before that can you do me a favor?" asked Zero with a sinister thought in mind.

Mike then grimmed at the thought of Zero's revenge plan, his favor could be beneficial for both of them, or pain indusing for him.

"Depends." answered the butterfree.
"How exactly do I use moves?" Zero asked.

A few minutes later...

"And that's how you use moves. Satisfied?" Butterfree answered.
"Yeah... so basically... I try do the move manually or I say the attack and play out the execution of said attack and stuff... or something like that?" Zero asked.
"Basically... but you still only paid attention to twenty percent of what I said from what I see." Butterfree replied.

Mike by this point overheard everything butterfree said and as in, learned how to use moves as well, well sort off....

"Whatever butterfree, I know how to use moves and that's all that matters. Anyway... I guess I'll be leaving to rescue your baby... I'm thinking your baby is... a larva thing? A chibi-butterfree perhaps?" Zero asked.

However Butterfree didn't have a chance to answer as they heard someone coming in from the path near the river. Turning around they noticed it was the duck from before and China. Not wanting to have seen China in at least, seven more years simply slapped himself in the face.

"Mike... if we die... let's just say we got killed by monkeys. We were surrounded by monkeys and we had knifes, but they stole them and used them against us and killed us that way. There were over one hundredth monkeys and we were surrounded and it was all my fault for thinking that taking directions from you was a good idea." Zero suggested.

"Let's hope we don't die, then..." Mike said, as China, leaf re-attached, and her duck friend, his foot covered up in bandages, "So, let me guess. You're going to slaughter us now, aren't you?"

"Nah." China replied.

"Why not?"

"I remember one of my anger management classes. Either way, you two are worthless losers who won't make a name for yourselves, anyway, so it's no point in making your lives happier and sending you both to hell."

"What? That doesn't make any sense at all..." Zero said.

"Yes it does. It means I can torture you guys while you live, both verbally, spiritually AND physically!"

"... You are one hundred percent pure evil..." Mike replied.

"Yes, yes, I know..." China replied, with a devilish grin on her face.

"Well, if we may continue..." Zero said, "I'd like to finish this request, so we don't get trampled on again by Tauros..."

"... What are we doing?" asks the Psyduck.

"Rescuing some worm thing..." Mike replied. "And wait a second... This is OUR mission. In short..." Mike then picks up the Psyduck, as well as China, and hurls them a few feet, "HIT THE ROAD!"

China had hit the ground, first, Psyduck ontop of her, "Well FINE! See if I care! You losers can go look for your own assets! Me and Psyduck here are going to go on BETTER missions, with BETTER rewards! Come on, Psyduck!"

"But I wanna help..." he said, tears forming at the eyes.

"They won't accept our help, unfortunately. Let's beat it, before Macho man and his compadre, sir shouts-a-lot, gives us both a lecture... or finally finds out how to use his attacks..."

"I DO NOT SHOUT A LOT!" Mike shouted.

Zero grinned when he heard China said they didn't know how to use moves. Making a rather quick Do or Die plan, he immediatly went on the move with his plan. Rushing towards China with his right fist held low. Focusing on his right hand as much as he could while moving towards China, eventually he came to punch distance and said out his move.

"Fire Punch, Uppercut edition!" yelled out Zero, releasing an uppertcut upon China which somehow got her one or two feet into the air. But as he unleashed the uppercut he noticed his first was really on fire.

After China fell on the ground, Zero moved closer to Mike and took a moment to rest. Mike however was impressed, Butterfree was surprised at the feat.

"What did ya say just now? We didn't know any moves? Then would you like to explain what happened just now?" Zero said in a mockfull tone.

Psyduck was in panic.

"Ay-yai-yai-yai-yai! China just got back from healing!" he said, loudly. He picked up China and fled.

"Whoa... Remind me not to **** you off too much..." Mike said, seldomly backing away, "Err... now, where was that wood place, again? Oh yeah, over there. Well, nice knowin' ya Zero, thanks and g'bye!" Mike said, speeding up his voice, as he backed away from Zero, and turned at the g'bye, fleeing for his life, "GAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Mike stopped, having already entered the Tiny Woods dungeon, gasping for air and out of breath.

"Gah! Phew... I think I got away..."

"Oh, did you now?" Zero asked from behind.

Mike creaked his head, turning to him, "Oh crap..."

"Say bye-bye, Mike," Zero then lifted his foot and stamped on the ground, opening up a massive tremor, at the edge of his foot.

Mike suspended above the fissure caused by the Earthquake, for a mere second, "... No fair..." he said, then falling down into the fissure, "GAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!"

"So long Mike. Now about that worm Pokémon..." Zero said.

Zero dropped the green caterpillar Pokémon in front of Butterfree, after escaping the dungeon.

"I got your baby back, now about my reward..." Zero said.

"You could've handled my baby with a little more care, couldn't you have?" Butterfree asked.

"Ow... I'm okay, I think..." Caterpie said. However, as he tried to move, a yellow hand, with small yellow fingers, took hold of him, as it emerged from the ground, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

The rest of the body popped out of the ground, as he pulled himself from the plummets of the earth's crust. "FINALLY!" Mike shouted, emerging from the dirt. However, he was attacked, by one of Zero's Fire Uppercut punches, knocking him into the air, as well as Caterpie. Mike had let go of Caterpie, in mid-air, but before it could become smeared all over the ground, from a huge splat, it was rescued by a pair of vines.

"I see you're a real hazard to kids..." China said, from a distance. She had a bandage on, where Zero had uppercutted her. Mike had landed, front first, burrowing into the ground. All but his feet.

"Ow..."

"It was an accident..." Zero said, plainly.

"Accident my butt!" China said. She put down Caterpie, "Me and Psyduck, here, are going to teach you a REAL lesson, now!"

"'We?'" Psyduck asked, "He can use Fire attacks! AND Electric attacks! I'm not fighting that!" Psyduck cowered behind a tree.

"Oh COME ONE! I can't do this alone!" China complained.

Zero sighed at the thought of having to fight China, sure he had power, but she was guts.

"China, we don't have to fight you know. I dunno how or why, but thanks to this power I cannot be defeated. I am, Invinsible. Just give up and spare me the trouble." Zero suggested, sounding like if he was a sort of god among pokemon.
"Actually you are not, it's only a rumor but shiny pokemon have a fatal flaw. They are really weak against attacks from their own type, their normal weaknesses and normal types." Butterfree pointed out, much to Zero's dismay."

Both Mike and China got the message from that. Mike who had just... SOMEHOW gotten himself off the ground, moved closer to china.

"Tag-team?" Mike suggested."

"Butterfree consider yourself on my black list." Zero pointed out.

"Not in your life, pal. Though, seeing as though we both can defeat this jerk... fine." China said, shrugging.

Zero sighed, "I suppose this is payback, for dropping you in that fissure, huh?"

"DAMN STRAIGHT! THUNDERSHOCK!" Mike said, then using thundershock, on Zero.

"TACKLE!" China charged over and tackled Zero, full body.

"Urgh... what was that move..." Zero muttered, to himself, as Mike and China were attacking him. Unfortunately, he became paralyzed, due to Mike's thundershock attacks.

"Take THAT! And THAT! HA!" Mike said, continuously using thundershock.

"Alright, now for Razor leaf, to finish the job!" China said, as she swung her leaf, firing off leaf projectiles, from it. The sharp leaves crash into Zero, knocking him down.

"Ugh..." Zero said, paralyzed and unable to move. To add insult to injury, Caterpie tackled him, "Ow, you little worm Pokémon! I saved your butt!"

"That's for the bad handling on the way out!" it said, as it crawled away, tilting back it's head in disgust.

"I guess I should finish it... Sleep powder!" Butterfree said, befalling a spore of sleeping powder on Zero. Zero quickly fell asleep, completely incapacitated.

"And that's that..." Mike said, dusting off his hands.

Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!
Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 08:15:10 pm »

Chapter 3

It was only a matter of seconds after Zero was knocked out cold, put to sleep and had his orange ass kicked to New Chinatown that a catastrophe came upon the area where everyone was as a shower of meteors of varying sizes came flying down to earth from outerspace and if that wasn't bad enough, dark clouds mysteriously appeared in the sky and down came thunder and lightning. Needless to say everyone was screwed as the meteors crashed into the earth and inflicted major damage into the surroundings and the pokemon in it. But it was after the meteors fell that a flashing light came upon the area caused by the dark clouds that blinded everyone who was still conscious and in a matter of seconds a fox pokemon materialized into the safer part of the area where the meteors fell, to be precise, near the river.

"Hey Johnny! Turn down the volume on that damn radio! I'm trying to sleep here ya know!!!" complained the half-asleep red fox pokemon which had just materialized near the river.

Shortly after yelling, the fox pokemon tried to go back to sleep but couldn't and wound up getting up. But when it did, it noticed something wasn't right and looked at it's lower body, once it noticed it was lacking something, it let out a sharp and loud, stereotypical girly scream. But after she screamed he noticed the river and looked at it to see her reflection. But the reflection only worsened the situation for her

"This can't be real... This must be a dream! Yes! A dream... I am... a human male, NOT a red fox... A guy with a bone in the pelvis... I'm... not... joking myself... But then why am I on all fours? Why do I have curls on my head... and more importantly... If I am a fox... then why am I not effin' Kyuubi from naruto?! ARGHH!!! Why did this happen to me! WHY?! WHERE IS MY MAN PART!!! AUGH!!! Now now... gotta calm down... people will think I'm crazy if I keep yelling... but what if I really am Kyuubi from Naruto. Will I be a giant when compared to them? Is this river just an ocean? Do I have magical powers to take over the world? But more importantly, is my girly voice part of my new nine-tail demon fox powers? Does this voice melt the brain of my enemies? Wait... GIRLY voice?! No kind of self respecting kyuubi from naruto would be a girl and even if I was a girl kyubii then what could I do?! I'm gonna face male monsters out there that will effin' murder me in seconds and I am also red colored and I have fur. So why could I be a danger to anyone? The only logical answer is that I am NOT a kyuubi and this is not the world of naruto. But where else could I be? Wait... red fox, anime style body, girly voice, girly hairstyle AND most importantly, NO Private part. This can only mean one thing. I'M A POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the red fox pokemon said to herself.

Back with the others...

Well Mike was in a rather awkward position, being that he had been smashed up by a few meteorites.

"I can't... feel... my pelvis..." Mike said, in a resilent voice, being in much pain.

"Speak for yourself, Mike..." China said, also twisted up in a very awkward position, "Psyduck, how are you holdin' out?" To China's surprise, Psyduck didn't answer. She could've sworn he had gotten hit, unless he ran as fast as lightning, to dodge the attack, "Psyduck?"

"I think one of those Meteorites are over him. And I do mean in the worst of the sense..." Zero said, having woken up by the force of his own attack.

"Psy..." Psyduck moaned, while under a rock, "Bones... broken... Can't... feel bill... May... no...t... li..." Psyduck, at that point of time, fell cold.

"PSYDUCK!!!" China shouted, realizing her friend had died. She started crying, even though she was hurting all over. The pain only made her cry harder.

"Oh god. The waterworks have started and I can't move to get out of the way..." Mike said, as the river of tears moved closer to him, "I'm so gonna drown and die, next... Zero, once I do, stay away from my funeral."

Having been woken up by the force of his own attack, Zero was still just hanging in there and was barely able to move. But due to his kwowledge of pokemon red,blue,yellow,fire red and leaf green he remembered a move that would heal him. So after speaking out the move "Go Recover" he was magically healed by energy stored in his body. So now fully healed he got up and walked closer to Mike and grabbed him by the neck, moving him away from China.

"I won't allow you to die by the hand of anyone else but me, got it Mike? Besides, drowning is a crappy way to die" Zero pointed out as he pulled Mike away from the river of tears.
"Thanks... Y'know, I might just have a new found respect for you, dude..." Mike said, still in pain but alive, as he's moved out of the way.

After pulling Mike away far enough from China so that he wouldn't drown, Zero stared into the landscape and noticed a Vulpix near the river. He had also heared her scream before, but he didn't care then cause he was trying to get into the situation where he could kickass and take names. So being in the situation he wanted, he approached her.

"So what were you saying before? I was to busy healing and all." Zero asked.
"That's none of your bussiness buddy." The vulpix answered.
"I'm not your buddy, guy" Zero replied
"I'm not your guy, friend" The Vulpix answered.
"I'm not your friend, buddy" Zero replied.
"I'm not your buddy, guy" The Vulpix answered.
"I'm not your buddy, dude. Now stop the chain and answer my questions. Who the heck are you and are you a tomboy?" Zero asked, stopping the buddy, guy, friend chain
"Tomboy? So wait, I'm really... a..." The Vulpix asked, afterwards her eyes filled with tears "GIRL?!"
"Eh... oh, cool. A hologram. But why is there and why pink? Wait just a second. Isn't that the girl sign thing, I think it was used in Fire red or something. Maybe Diamond. Wait, wait, yeah I remember. That's the gender symbol. So that must mean. You are a girl. Now I know I have proof." Zero questioned himself, suddenly seeing a strange hologram appear above the Vulpix's head.

The Vulpix was still crying at this point and couldn't answer. Now more than before acknowlodging her situation as a girl.

"So... alright. This is starting to freak me out. But I suppose I should be formal. The name is Zero Hunter." Zero said.
"My name is... Apollo... well... my name WAS Apollo Phoenix... but given the situation, you can call me... Nell Tsuna Kyuubi or just Nell." Nell replied, bearing through her tears.
"Nell Tsuna Kyuubi? Can't you remove the Tsuna part, change it to Tsu maybe. Tsuna just sounds odd. And if you are making a refference to Tsunade, better luck buddy. Only the bunny babe pokemon from the fourth generation can have that name.

"Okay..." Butterfree said, who had been out of harms way of the Draco Meteor, "I'll just take China to get patched up..."

"Hold on a sec," Zero said, "What about my reward and what was that move that made all the meteors appear"

"Right..." Butterfree pulled out a large purse, and placed down a few gold pieces with "P"s on them, and a few berries, "It's far from enough, but it's all I have, unfortunately... as for your question. That move is called Draco Meteor, or so it's rumored. It's a rare move that few dragon types actually learn."

And, at the sight of it, it seemed as though all of Mike's injuries had disappeared. He stood up and straightened out, as if he had never been injured at all, to snatch up the gold pieces and stare at them, with envy.

"GOLD!!" Mike shouted, "I'M RICH! RICH! RICH, I TELLS YA!! RICH!!"

Butterfree fluttered back a bit, startled by Mike's sudden outburst. Even Nell and Caterpie backed off a bit as Mike greedily eyed the money.

"Mike, it's only 250 Poké. The be-"

"SHUT UP!!" Mike thundered. "YOU SHALL NEVER TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME! I WILL SPEND IT ON RICHES OF STUFF!! AND IT'S ALL MINE!!" Mike's mouth began to foam like a rabid dog, "MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!"

Nell was still scarred due to her sex change and the sight of Mike's extreme greedyness didn't help her feel any better. So seeking a way for Mike to stop his behaviour she thought and then, it hit her. Butterfree said it was far from enough. So Butterfree couldn't have given Zero that much money. It wouldn't make sense if she did.

"Say Mike, just how much do ya think that is worth here? Sure it's 250poke but Butterfree said it was far from enough. So wouldn't 250poke be a low ammount of money here? Really think about it. It can't be that much money." Nell suggested.
"SILENCE YOU!!!" Mike yelled. "MONEY IS MONEY, NO MATTER WHAT!!!"
"If words and logic won't shut you up, then let's try pain and suffering!" Zero suggested.

Zero then approached Mike and focused on his fist as much as he could, then when he couldn't focus any more he punched Mike right into the face and sent him flying into a tree and make matters worse Zero got an idea for an attack. What if he shot something outta his mouth and made it seem like he was using a rapid fire gun. So with that though, Zero aimed at Mike while he was lying against a tree and started shooting Poke out of his mouth like a machine gun. Zero then continued this for a good three minutes when he tired himself out and stopped. Though by this point, Mike was actually burried under a pile of Poke. However, Zero wasn't done yet. So after using Recover on himself, he warned Mike.

"Mike two things. First thing, this is MY money since I did all the rescuing. Second thing all the money I puked up just now belongs me, BUT I will divide it between Me, China, Nell and you. Everyone getting 25 percent of the money and while I may not know how much money I shut at you, i'm pretty sure I puked along two thousand or so Poke, maybe more, but I am not sure. But it doesn't matter anyway."

Mike jumped up, as if retaliating from an attack, "CHINA?! Why should we pay her?! She's not affiliated with us at all, whatsoever!" Mike said. He tried to wrap his arms around the Poké, "And it's all MINE, ANYWAY! SO BUTT OUT!" Mike started to foam at the mouth again.

"Do I have to use a submission on you, to put you back in your place?"

"TRY IT, TANGERINE BOY!"

At that moment, Zero cracked his knuckles and put on his game face, "It's on now, yellow boy."

Zero jumped at Mike, and clashed, as they rolled and fumbled around as Zero was putting Mike into a submissive hold. The rolling and tussling lasted for a good 25 seconds, before Zero finally had him.

"GAAH! GET OFFA ME! I WANT MY MONEY!!"

"And now, for Substitute," Zero formed another sub-copy to keep Mike in his hold. His real being formed, in front of Mike, "Now, as I said, we split it 25% each. You, Me, Nell and China."

"Wait. So, you're just giving me free money?" Nell asked, confused.

"Yeah, but on one condition. You join us and we start... something..." Zero explained, though didn't know what to say.

"Rescue team," Butterfree finished.

"We'll start a re-" Zero then stopped. He didn't know what the hell he was about to start,

"Wait, what the hell is a Rescue team?!"

"Well, there's been a lot of disasters, lately, and rescue teams form. Rescue teams rescue Pokémon in danger, as well as fill out requests, which usually lead to rewards. And as they say, the bigger the risk, the better the reward."

"REWARDS?!" Mike asked, breaking the submission and jumping up, in excitement,

"LIKE MONEY?!"

"And cool items, too!" Caterpie added.

"KICKASS! Count me in!" Mike shouted, raising his hand.

"What about you, Nell?" Zero asked.

"Well, I got nothing better to do. Why not?" Nell said.

Zero then turned to Mike, "Hold on. You're still getting a cut of the profits."

"WHY?!" Mike shouted.

"One, everyone still needs to be paid. And two, you might spend our profits on something stupid... So no. You shall not be our financial advisor."

Mike sniffled, "I hate you guys..."

"We love you too, Mike. Now, China..."

Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 09:45:43 pm »

And this ends the rp posts posted here. Everything made after this is not available in aisenfield till now. So yeah, it's not a double copy and paste.
=======================
Chapter 4

China laid there, idly traumatized and emotionally hurt. "Leave me alone..."

"Are you still sad over Psyducks death?" Zero asked. China nodded. "China you're joining this team either you like it or not, so cheer up and let's get a move on." Zero demanded.

"Can't you see I'm hurt and it was all your fault! You killed Psyduck! I hate you!" China yelled while she glared at Zero and stood up off the floor.

"Alot of people hate me and your hatred isn't going to change things. Accept your loss and move on.""

China's eyes filled with mixed emotions of anger and sadness, tackling Zero to the ground and then body slamming him while he was down and out. Or so she thought... for what she attacked was rather a substitute that looked exactly like Zero.

"So... do you feel better now China?" Nell asked.

In a cliff overlooking the area where the group was Zero just looked at what was happening. Having only teleported and made a substitute fast enough for China was quite an achievement. But one that was necesary.

"Time to start phase two." Zero said in a serious voice.

After Zero finished looking at the others he turned around stared at the mindless slave he had gotten through some mind control. The pokemon was a psyduck and it was clearly retarded and was lost in the nearby area before being turned into a mindless slave.

"Obey, Obey, I must obey, duck."

"Eh... whatever slave. Now here's what I want you to do. I'll teleport you down there and I want you to say exactly as I tell you. Afterwards I'll teleport you ten thousand miles away from here." Zero explained."

"Yes master." answer the psyduck.

Putting into action his plan, Zero teleported the psyduck into the area where China was. To be specific, behind the meteor that killed Psyduck. Afterwards the psyduck following Zero's commands walked closer to China till she spotted him.

"Psyduck!" China yelled when she saw Psyduck, tackling him to the ground and giving it a hug of sorts.

"China I am not alive. I came here from the pond in the sky to tell you something." Psyduck said in a stern voice.

"Why are you so serious Psyduck? You're moving, breathing and talking, how are you not alive?" China asked.

"Ever heard of the Big duck in the sky? He can do everything and anything. I cannot stay here for a lot of time China. I'm going to return to the pond soon. But before I do I want to tell you to not worry about me and simply enjoy your life instead of worrying about mine." Psyduck answered.

"Psyduck?" China asked.

In the Cliff Zero panicked, concern that China might be on to him. In a rather desperate move, he teleported the psyduck ten thousand miles away from where it was now and teleported himself to where the previous subtitute was, except he didn't fake being knocked, but rather got up like if nothing had happened to him.

China's eyes welled up with tears again, "Psyduck..."

"So, China, Psyduck has spoken. How's about joining our team and helping us out?" Zero asked. China paused to suppress her emotions, "China?"

"..." China turned to Zero, "I know a place we can go..." China began to walk, "Come on, everyone. Let's go. I've got nothing left for this barren wasteland..."

The group arrived at a large building, somewhat like a run-down power plant. Zero and Mike became very surprised.

"Wow..." they both said, in unison.

"Psyduck was the financial advisor, believe it or not. Though, our team is fairly new, he made sure everything was in check. Now that he's out of the picture, this base is now freelance and can be owned by anyone, now."

"SWEET!" Mike shouted.

"However, being that we don't own it anymore, due to his death, it'll be foreclosed and sold again. However, we can buy it back."

"Say what?! How much do we need to pay?"

"Oh, a good 1250 Poké should cover for it..."

"WHAT?!" Mike shouted, "Zero, how much do you have?!"

Zero opened up his wallet and pulled out the Poké from before, "Exactly 1250 Poké."

Mike started to cry, "Good bye, money..."

"Wait, so that means we won't get paid?" Nell asked, "Then how are we supposed to make a living, then?!"

China nudged on a mailbox, "Butterfree should've sent for a Pelipper to come right about..."

As China looked the time, on the side of the front door, which struck for 3 o'clock, on the hour, a large, white, yellow-billed Sea gull Pokémon flew in the distance, flappy it's wings and gliding to the mailbox. It lands on the post, popped open the mailbox and dropped in a case of some sort inside the mailbox. Afterward, he looked up from the mailbox, to China.

"Heya, China! Sorry about the news! Team Island Dreamers will have to disband, you know..." Pelipper said. He seemed to hold the same emotion, ignorantly blissful as he seemed, as he talked.

"Yeah, I know. However, the house stays..."

"It does?"

"Yeah. It appraises for 1250 Poké, right?"

"Right, but I don't know how you're going to get that, right now... Otherwise, I'll have to send the papers to Wigglytuff."

China snatched the Poké, with her vines, and handed it to Pelipper, "1250 Poké, right there."

"HEY!" Zero and Mike shouted.

"Okay. I'll hand the money to Wigglytuff and tell her that the house is still owned. Oh yeah, and before I forget, I think you might want to open that box, in there."

Nell dug into the mailbox and pulled out the case with her mouth, feeling it really inconvenient not having hands. She opened it with her nose, revealing a small tag, a poster of some sort and four badges for the new team.

"Alright! This is the stuff that's needed for the new rescue team!" China said.

"So... what do we do with it?" Mike asked.

"I'll explain. Those badges symbolize yourselves as team members. With them, you're qualified for rescuing Pokémon!" Pelipper explained, "As for the poster and tag, well that's for your Team name!"

"How about Team Candlejack!" Mike suggested.

"HELL NO!" Everyone, including Pelipper, shouted.

"Team Kindness?" China suggested.

"Too... Nostalgic..." Mike said, "No."

The group pondered what their Team Name should be.

What about Team Gaia Force?" Zero suggested. The others nodded and agreed. "So it's decided then, Team Gaia Force is open for bussiness." Zero said, grabbing one of the badges and making a cool pose while holding the badge high up with his right hand.

Everyone felt a bit silly at Zero's pose, the fact that he did that was a bit stupid. But alas he moved on.

"So... who's going to be the leader?" Nell asked.

"Eh... Me or China I guess, not like Mike is capable of being leader without making all of into his slaves. Nell hasn't exactly shown us to much of her personality to know if she would make a good leader. China knows alot about this world and would be a good leader, as for me... I founded the clan by paying for the base and suggesting the idea after Butterfree explained, plus I owned Mike like three times this far, so that I believe makes me capable of being leader." Zero explained.

"Try becoming a girl AND a fox and having to get used to things in a matter of minutes. I swear I've slipped like ten or twenty times already. Walking on four legs ain't easy." Nell complained.

"Becoming a girl and fox? So you're saying that you weren't pokemon originally like these two?" China asked, feeling somewhat curious about Nell.

"Yes. I was a human male before." Nell answered.

China then stared at Nell for a moment.

"Oh... well that's awkward... hope we can get along well then. I'll even teach you on how to be a girl and walking on four legs" China offered.

"Do I have to become more like a girl? It already sucks that I'm a girl." Nell moaned.

"Yes you do, cause you don't have the boy part that I can swear to you on your moms grave." Zero answered.

"Fine then... I'll take you up on your offer." Nell answered.

"Well getting back on track. Who's going to be the leader?" Zero asked.

"Maybe we should have a vote" China suggested.

"China's got my vote since I want girl supremacy and that's what a normal girl would say right? Either way China has my vote." Nell answered, questioning how a girl would act towards that question.

"I'll vote myself." Zero stated.

"I vote for myself..." China said, raising one of her paws.

"ANYONE, but Zero..." Mike said, with a heavy sigh. He then thumbs over to China, "China."

"Mike, you traitor." Zero said, glaring at Mike. He didn't seem the least phased.

"As I said, Zero, screw birds of a feather." Mike said, plainly. He walked into the house, preparing to clean it and make his own additions to the place, "Say, is there a place where I can buy some crap, to put in my room?"

"Oh yeah!" China said, "Let's decide on who gets what room."

"How many rooms are there?" Zero asked.

"Around nine bedrooms, four toilets, a laboratory and two kitchens. Including the living space, I'd say that's about sixteen rooms."

Zero double-took to China, "All of that just for 1250 Poké?!"

"What can I say? I'm good at negotiating for bargains," China said, with a sly smile.
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 09:49:17 pm »

You can really see how quick things changed and who posted what by looking at the chapters going on from this point. Keep them five pages each isn't gonna be that easy...
==============================

Chapter 5

Mike was posting a sign on a bedroom doors, making it his room.

"Ha! That's more like it!" Mike said, proudly claiming the room. "Remember, everyone, this is MY room! That means DON'T STEAL IT OR ANYTHING IN IT!"

No one appeared to pay him any mind. China, however, went upstairs to claim her old room. Nell claimed a room somewhere near the stairs, and Zero has yet to claim a room, yet. He appeared to be waiting for something.

"Zero! Keep your distance!" Mike snarled.

"Like anyone wants your room, anyway..."

"It's only the best room in the house." Mike said, proudly. Zero didn't look phased. Instead, he kept moving through the house, to check things out. "STAY AWAY FROM MY ROOM, YOU BASTARD!!" Mike shouted.

"The best room you say? Hmmm. Give me a second to change that." Zero whispered to himself.

Using the power of teleportation. Zero teleported a whole bunch of water from the river into Mike's room and then blocked off the windows and the door so the water didn't leak out till Mike entered it.

Soon after Zero left Mike downstairs and continued to look for his room, he didn’t take that much time to find his room though cause just when he went up stairs he found a room near a fence thing that overlooked the living room. So basically, he could watch TV from upstairs in the corridor where the fence was. The only negatives to that room was that China has a room near his, but that wasn’t a heavy price to pay for easy access to the living room and the TV in it. So after entering the room the first thing Zero did was make a substitute and have it hold a sign saying “Zero’s Room. Self destruct sequence will begin in 3, 2, 1, YOU SUCK!”.

--------------------
In Nell’s room, Nell was just talking to herself about how what she should do, how she should act and how she would live and how the hell she’d be able to sleep like a human when she had four legs. That’s all she did and I do mean that quite literally.
--------------------

Later that day and somewhere in a secret underground base run by Shiny Kanto region pokemon…

“Sir we have information on a new shiny pokemon appearing near Tiny Forest.”
“Is he with us or against us?”
“He hasn’t picked sides yet Sir.”
“Hmmm… so are there any details on this shiny pokemon?”
“Actually there are, truth is that it is believed that there are two shinnies instead of one. But we can’t be certain. But if that’s the case then there are two shiny pikachu’s. Currently, both of them are in a rescue team base with two other pokemon, they are not shiny so we don’t care about them Sir.”
“Two shinnies? That’s retardedly lucky. We both know the odds of a shiny pokemon appearing, it’s obscene to think there are two shinnies let alone both of them being near each other. But whatever, just proceed with the usual plan.”
“You mean kidnapping the shiny pikachu right sir?”

--------------------

At the same time in a secret base on the ruins of an old castle on a floating island over the ocean…

“ Leader we just got news from our scouts about a new shiny pokemon appearing near Tiny Woods.”
“I thought I told you to call me Brian, just cause I am your leader there is no need to not be formal, really. Near Tiny Woods? So wait, another human? For the love of god, don’t the gods get tired of bringing in more humans. Sheesh Louis… So, what are the details?” Brian asked.
“Well apparently there are two shinnies, though one of them is an odd case as he looks like a normal pokemon except for a patch of for that’s colored like if he was a shiny. The two of them materialized around the same time and they were later joined by a pokemon that was apparently a guy but turned into a girl. Unlike some of the other humans, a Chikorita by the name of China came to their aid and after some events they made a rescue team.”
“That’s the overview Joan, I want the details! Like what species are these pokemon at and what scout found them and ya know, the details.” Brian then demanded.
“Sorry Brian. Well the scout was actually the one who made them into a rescue team, well sort off. The scouts name was Marry and her little son Stu. Though the meeting was highly coincidental since the whole reason she met these shinies was cause she lost her son and was asking for help. As for the species. The shinies are Pikachu and the guy turned into a boy is a Vulpix. Their names are Zero, Mike and Nell in that order. As for their power. Well according to Marry, this Zero fellow seemingly mastered his shiny powers quite easily and was even capable of using Draco Meteor, though he only used it due to Sleep Talk. Though according to what she overheard, he’s only familiar with pokemon and moves from Kanto pokemon whatever that means. As for Mike, he’s the one with the patch of shiny fur and it seemingly stupid and money grubbing, he got his ass handed to him a few times needless to say. As for Nell, well, she talks to herself a lot needless to say.” Joan explained.
“Now that’s what I’m talking about Joan, thanks. Now on to bussiness. It is obvious that the Military Operation Force Off Shinies will try to kidnap the shinies and turn them into their soldiers and our enemies. So our plan is to protect them and make these shinies into our allies against the MOFOS. Go tell our troops to watch over the area where these humans are and to attack any MOFOS that appear.” Brian ordered.

-------------------------
Meanwhile in Team Gaia Force’s backyard Zero is training. I should mention that the backyard is pretty big and even has a river running through it, though it seems to have been turned into a koi pond sort o thing, being so that there is Japanese koi pond plants in the river and even a wooden bridge forming an arc to the other side. Also there is a fence at each end of the river to prevent the koi fish to escape from the backyard. Zero’s across the river if details do matter.

“Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility. Agility.” Zero uttered while buffing himself up with Agility.

In an attempt to stop time Zero had tried to go fast enough that time would slow down. But just before he could accomplish his goal, his body failed to handle the kind of speed he wanted and he passed out.

Meanwhile in Mike’s room…

“Damn that Zero for filling my room with water.” Mike complained while doing something in his room.

But then, like four sets of vines broke through the window and grabbed Mike all of the sudden and pulled him outside where he was carried above a large green plant thing with a flower bud on his back and a smart-alecky psych human like pokemon who teleported all three of them into a top secret underground base. There the green plant pokemon put Mike into even more constraint with even more vines, but he moved Mike to the ground while still holding him. But just as Mike thought it couldn’t get any worse a Mewtwo came out of nowhere.

“So is this the shiny pikachu?” the mewtwoo asked..
“Yes commander.” the Venusaur answered.
“Very good work then you two. Now, let the interrogation begin.” the mewtwoo said with a grin on his face.
“Wait. WHAT?!” Mike yelled.
“We’re going to ask you a few questions. Get them right and you can go. Get them wrong and the vines will constrict you until your eyeballs pop out.” Mike gulped. “So, no pressure.”

Meanwhile, with China, she noticed that neither Mike nor Zero was around, and decided to look.

"Hey, Mike! Zero! Where are you guys?" China asked. She then saw Zero passed out on the lawn and rolls her eyes. She tapped him a bit with her foot to wake him up.

"Ugh... Agility... Agility..." Zero mumbled to himself. China wrapped a vine around Zero and then dragged him to the front door of his room. With the fear that the substitute he set up would blow up if she got to close, she dropped Zero near the substitute and continued her search for Mike.

Meanwhile, Mike was being strangled by the vines that were ensnaring him.

"GAACK!" Mike gagged

"You're making this harder than it already is. Just answer the question with what we want to hear. Are you, or are you not, human?"

"AAAUGH!! YEAH! ALRIGHT! I'M HUMAN!!!" Mike shouted.

"Heh, I knew you couldn't hold out too long..." the Mewtwo signaled for the Venusaur to stop. Mike gasped for air and his breathing was rapid. "Now, one last question."

"Thank god..."

"But, if you answer with the wrong answer..." he slit his throat with his finger, making a hoarse sound as he did. Mike swallowed hard again. "Now then... Do you... want to join our team?"

"Do I... want to join your team?!" Mike asked.

"I'd watch what you’d say. Remember, you only get one shot to answer. Just say what we want to hear and you'll be okay. Do. You. Want. To. Join. Our. Team?"

"..." Mike stood quiet. If he refused, he'd be terminated. If he answered and "no" came out, he'd be also screwed. He definitely didn't want to join ranks with the same guys that tried to strangle him to death; so saying "yes" was definitely out. Though, he could tell these guys wanted a straight answer.

"Answer, dammit..." Mewtwo raises a fist, which started to burn with fire. "Now, or you get hit with a Fire Punch..."

Before Mike gave off his scared "No", something interesting happened. The alarm went off and scattering of all types of Pokémon was heard in the halls. One of them stopped at the doorway to give them the message.

"Sir! It's those blasted Freedom Fighters! They’ve invaded again!"

"Damn Freedom Fighters!" Mewtwo swung his arm, "Put him away. Once we're done with these pussies, we want our answer..."

However, before Venusaur could act, an explosion knocked him and Mewtwo back, both dazzling them and freeing Mike. A large bone was thrown at Mewtwo, clonking him on the head, as well as Venusaur as it made it's round trip back. The bone was caught again, back in the hands of a shiny Marowak.

"Come with me if you want to LIIIVE OR I‘LL EAT YOU!!" he shouted, with an accent somewhat like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"You don’t have to tell me twice!" Mike shouted, jumping from the table he was bound to and hurrying out the open wall as fast as his legs could take him. He was freed and temporarily out of hot water. Things couldn't possibly get any better for Mike.
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 04:03:11 pm »

Dunno if anyone's reading, but I'm still updating. Comments are appretiated.
---------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

China searched the entire house, except her room, Zero's room and Nell's room (knowing well enough that Mike wouldn't want to go in either one, in fear of eating any one of their attacks). She scratched her head, wondering where the hell he could be. Though, as she stepped outside to look around the house, she heard the sound of whipping wings. A shadow of a sort overtook the house a bit, a when she looked, she recognized the Pokémon to be Staraptor. However it was shiny.

China blinked, not quite at the sight of the bird, but who happened to be on the back. Mike waved back at her, then thumbing his nose at her and sticking out his tongue.

"HA-HA! I get to flyyyy! And yooou don’t!" Mike sang in a sing-song voice. He then spoke to the Staraptor giving him a ride, "Thanks for the ride, Erma!"

"Anytime, Mike," the Staraptor replied. "Just watch your step, you might fall off."

"Oh pee-shaw!" Mike said, "I think I can keep my bal-AAAANCE!!" Mike overbalanced off the bird, taking a tumble down to ground zero, landing face first. "... Ouch..."

China nodded. "What happened to you this time?"

"The leader will explain, when he arrives." she looks towards the road, "Oh! Here he comes now!"

The Staraptor, Erma, landed and waited for the leader to arrive. The leader, a blue Mew, slowly walked toward the house, and the Pikachu recovering from his 20 feet fall. He was accompanied by two Marowak, one that recently saved Mike’s ass.

"Hello, Team Gaia, I suppose?" the blue Mew asked.

"Umm... Yeah, I'm their leader, China." China explained.

"Hello, I'm Brian, the leader of Team Freedom Fighters. Your teammate, Mike, had been captured by the evil Team MOFOS."

"'MOFOS'?" Mike asked, recovering from the fall, "I know they are mofos, but still..."

"No, no! It’s a codename. It stands for Military Operation Force Of Shinies. They recruit Shiny Pokémon and train them to fight us, so that once we’re out of the way, they can take over the world. Because we're the only thing standing in their way. They're harsh to their fellow Pokémon and their only wish is that they could obtain ultimate power from the shiny Pokémon and use it to, as I said, take over the world."

"Wait. If you’re a Mew, why aren’t you floating?"

"Do I have to float?"

"No, but..."

"Look, that’s not important. What is important is for you to watch your backs with that Team. They want World Domination and nothing else."

"Done, and done!" Mike looked around, "Now, anyone mind telling me where the closest utility store is? I need to pick up some stuff..."

"Mike... You're broke..." China added.

"..." Mike looked to the Shiny Mew for support, "Can I have a few dollars?"

"Sorry, we need all our money for our organization."

"Crap. So how do we get money around here?!"

"You’re a rescue team, are you not? Do some rescue missions!" Brian blinked.

"Forgive him. He’s a newbie at this whole Rescue team thing... And an idiot..."

"Hey!" Mike snapped back. "I can kick your ass from here to Idaho!"

China scoffed. "Riiiight... And you can also use fire attacks, like Zero can..."

Brian blinked. "Wait... How is he a shiny Pokémon and he can't use fire attacks?"

"Say what?" Mike shifted his attention to Brian.

"You're a shiny Pokémon. Why else would Team MOFOS would set their sights on you?"

Mike looked at himself, and as much as he could. He saw not a single bit of shiny fur on him at all. "How am I shiny?! I don't look ANYTHING like Zero!"

Brian noticed the small patch on his back, that was shiny. "Ah, I see... You are Shiny. Partially shiny, at least."

"WHERE?!" Mike wanted to look, but he couldn't find any sign of Shiny on him anywhere.

"It's on your very back! You might not be able to see it, but you are partially shiny."

Mike blinked. "I can't believe it..." Mike started to smirk, then he jumped up, clicking his heels. "Yahoo! I'm shiny!"

"Oh crap, he's Shiny..."

"However, he doesn't have all the abilities of a True shiny, or a full shiny. Heck, even semi-shiny Pokémon are stronger ones."

Mike stopped. "Wait, but I still can use some moves, right? And my power is increased?"

"Of course! You're just not as strong as us full shinies, though."

Mike groaned, but got over it. He looked at China, creepily. His fist started to burn with fiery rage. China tried to flee but Mike sped up to her, with Quick attack, and smashed his fiery fist into China's face.

As Mike began beating the snot out of China, the others formed beads of sweat on their heads and gave each other looks.

"Let's get outta here..." said one of the Marowak.

"Seconded on that..." Erma said.

"Third..." Brian said. Erma took wing, while the others backed away enough from the brawl. Once they were far enough, they turned around and walked away without a word.

Shortly after China left Zero in his room, he managed to recover enough to use Recover and heal himself. But after he did he heard something outside and left outside to check it out. But just when he opened the door he saw China getting her ass handed down to her by Mike.

“Yeah… not gonna happen.” Zero said, closing the door just as soon as he opened it and then walking away.

But sadly, that wasn’t gonna happen as China came flying through the door after being thrown by Mike. Zero just turned around with a blank expression and looked at China.

“Help me…” China said.

“You’re next.” Mike said as he pointed his fingers are Zero.

“Eh…TELEPORT!!!” Zero replied.

Before the move could be used Mike once again used Quick Attack to ram Zero against the wall. But Zero’s move appeared just at the nick of time and a wall of metal appeared right in front of him to protect him from Mike’s attack all while teleporting China into her room, Mike not expecting this defense rammed into the wall and left an expression like in the cartoons. Being just a millimeter away from hitting Zero in the face.

“Now finish it up. Substitute Draco Thunder Punch combo.” Zero said.

Soon there after Zero made a substitute and positioned outside and made sure that it was aligned with him and Mike forming a line of sorts. Then Zero locked on to Mike and fired a powerful cannon thunder blast of sorts that look worked like a Zap Cannon that launched Mike outside, but that’s when Zero switched places with the substitute and gave Mike a taste of his new attack, a Thunder Uppercut punch that sent Mike straight into the sky. But Zero wasn’t done as he soon used Draco Meteor to have Mike be hit my small meteors that came raining out of the sky. But if that wasn’t bad enough, soon after Mike was hit with the Meteors it started to rain and when Mike finally hit the ground he got attacked by Thunder, three times in a row. But oddly enough, after he got hit by lightning for the third time, it stopped raining and by this point Zero just passed him

“Don’t mess with the King.” Zero whispered to Mike as he passed him by and went inside.

After Zero finished Mike he went inside and sat on the comfy chair in the living room and started watching TV.

-------------------------------
From inside her room Nell had watched the bout through the window after being woken up by all the ruckus. After the fight was over she started looking for China and eventually found her in her room and stayed in her room to protect her in case Mike tried to be a prick again.
-------------------------------

In Team MOFOS’s base.

By now all the damage done by Team Freedom Fighters has been fixed and things are back to normal. Except for Commander Seymour (The Mewtwo guy) who is pissed off for having his newest recruit stolen.

In Commander Seymmour’s room…

“Curse those freedom fighters. I just want to kill them all now and then kill everybody else granting them eternal sleep.” Seymour complained.
“Then go kill them then. No one is stopping you. That is, nothing except your incompetence and inferior troop line up.” a Scizor standing behind Seymour suggested.
“I am not incompetent! As a legendary clone of Mew, I should be the strongest man here. So shut up Aaron.” Seymour complained.
“Strongest man here? Ha! Sure, as a legendary you are strong. But I assure you that the strongest here you are not.” Aaron mocked as he laughed.
“I suggest you shut up or get the hell away from my office.” Seymour warned creating a black orb with his hands.
“Rash as well. You keep surprising me with all these bad traits Seymour. I swear, the only reason you are a commander is cause of you being a so called legendary and if it weren’t for that factor then you’d be a foot soldier. But you know what, I feel bad for you. So go, go force that pikachu into our ranks and destroy his rescue team while your are at it. I‘ll cover things here and say you were out for your lunch break.” Aaron suggested.

While Seymour was pissed off, he did see Aaron’s favor was really benefiting for him. Even though he’d only be allowed to recruit that shiny pikachu from earlier or kill him and a few other pokemon and even destroy a house.

“You live for now.” Seymour said, teleporting himself to Team Gaia Force’s base afterwards.
“Rash and easy to manipulate. Bad traits that don’t make a good commander. At least I’ll get another set of soldiers for my squadron. But let’s see, his soldiers were grass and psychic. I’d go ask the leader to give me control over his soldiers. Never know when a psychic or grass type will be useful I suppose.” Aaron said to himself.

--------------------------------

Somewhere near Tiny Forest, in the same area Zero, Mike and even Nell first appeared two pokemon just suddenly appeared.

--------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum