Aisenfield
March 29, 2024, 12:15:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Aisenfield! Here, have a blog and a personality disorder.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Legends of EHW

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legends of EHW  (Read 1221 times)
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« on: November 19, 2007, 04:11:58 pm »

((Yep, my thread. All about my RP characters, who have evolved from just basic characters to legends in their own right. First up, Eido...))

'An unholy breed between two opposing forces. The balance of good and evil struggles within him,' - quoted from one Dr. Xavier Vercingstox

'Unorthodox, powerful, just. This is the way of my lineage,' - Quoted by Eido Lucifer Lonseraph, during the period of the Shadow Clan

'True to the cause, yet strays from the path of redemption often. He will find his way here,' - quoted by Sagriogas, Final Guardian Of Heaven's Gate

Full Name: Eido Lucifer Lonseraph

The name literally means: Phantom Vampiric Angel

Nickname(s): Eido - kun; Eido - sensei; Ellie (doesn't like that one)

Title(s): Unholy One; Lucifer Reborn; Brother Of Darkness; Twin Soul Of Evil; Evil's Retribution; Evil Incarnate; Purified Evil; Seventh Son Of Evil; Vampiric Angel; Master Of Darkness; Master of Shadows

Image (for pictures; use a link): Eido - Credit to Zarean

Class: Darkness Elemental/ Sage/ Mage Knight/ Unholy Knight/ Duelist (Depends on type of topic)

Weapons: Bloodrinker (Katana; Light)
Beast Fang (Longsword; Light)
Truth's Blade (Twin Katana set; Light)
Soulless One (Great Sword; Heavy)
Angel's Blessing (Spirit Sword - Holy Type; Huh?)
Vampire's Retribution (Spirit Sword - Dark Type; Huh?)
Chaos Saber (Katana of Holy and Dark; Light)

Race: Vampire/ Angel Hybrid

Nationality: European

Birthday: 31 October

Family: Mother - Angel Cher'ubym/ Deceased
Father - Unknown (Rumoured to be Lucifer Morningstar)/ Unknown
Siblings - None

Pet(s): Ignis Faatus - Man - Wolf of Moonlight

Allergy(s): UVB & UVC Light

Accent: European

Language(s): Vampiric Tongue/ Angelic Speech/ English/ Japanese/ Egyptian/ Greek/ Atlantean

Religion: Angelology (the story of how Lucifer Morningstar led the great war of the Angels against God)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Infatuation: Zellaria Reginae (Dating in GX Duel Academy)
Ryuu Fenikkusu Doragon (Dating generally, with Ryu's permission)
Genyus Ukichawa (Deceased)

Marital Status: Dating (Depends on the RP)

Favorite Music Genre(s): Iron Maiden

Favorite Song(s): Different World; Seventh Son of a Seventh Son; In the Shadows; The Longest Day

Favorite Book(s): Artemis Fowl; Dracula; Legendeer Trilogy

Favorite Color: Platinum/ Black

Favorite Animal: Bats/ Wolves

Favorite Food: French Steak (It's bloody. XD)

Hobbies: Creating trading cards; Practising Battojutsu; Flying; Hanging with his friends; Training his powers

Likes: Blood; Yu-Gi-Oh; Training; Besting people in single combat; Hanging with his friends; Flying

Dislikes: Preachers; UVB/ UVC Light; People telling him what to do; Long range weapon - based combat; the Azure Angel Vazure Aionis

Personality: (This is a general personality, which changes like the wind depending on the RP style)

Cool, calm and collected, Eido has grown tremendously from the experiences he had previously in his life. He is normally quiet, as all his previous friends he had before he joined the outer world (as opposed to the underworld) were not good enough to make it, and now no longer talk to him. He is unnaturally cold towards many people, as most do not spark his interest. This causes people to be unnerved, even afraid of Eido, as he has the very deep, soulful eyes, yet appears asocial to an extreme. However, Eido happens to also be adventurous and outgoing, and loves to experiment with the combined abilities he has. This has caused him to experiment with many strategies and powers before choosing a set one or two.

Background History: (again, a general history)

Eido Lonseraph was born to a vampire alpha male of his tribe and a female angel. The vampire's tribe left before Eido was born, leaving the poor mother to fend for herself, and her unborn baby. She found shelter in a male librarian's house, and the baby was born six months later. The angel mother died in child birth, but before dying, told the librarian to name the boy 'Eido Lonseraph'. Confused, the librarian agreed, and raised Eido till he was old enough to look after himself. During this period, the librarian noticed the wierd changes in the boy. He used his position to research these abnormalities, and discovered that the boy was a half vampire, half angel hybrid. He revealed this to Eido, who took it very well. Now, Eido has been searching for his true father, who he now knows is one of the vampire Coven, a society of roaming vampire tribes who help one another in times of great need. Eido has also been searching for his very purpose in life, which he finds rather annoying to discover...

Other:
•   As part angel, he is immune to the sun's rays and UVA Light
•   He is a Battojutsu Grandmaster, reaching the peaks of the battle style
•   Everchanging as the winds, he has been reborn a thousand times, and unto the world he shall live for all eternity, until true blessing from the holy almighty lord himself decides it is the correct time for him to return to heaven.

Emotions of your character...

During a rainy day: "Who's up for some training?"

When in a cheerful mood: "How about a meal? I'll buy."

When in a bad mood: "Stay away from me..."

When annoyed: "I'm getting angry..."

When aggravated: "Right, there is a just way, and then, there's that other way to die. Time to experience hell on earth!"

When feeling depressed: *sighs, then walks away*

When feeling confused: "Uhuh. And how am I supposed to know?

When trying to profess love: "Umm... this is difficult for me to say, but... I love you."

After making a fool of oneself: "Great one, Eido. Another reason you are an outcast,"

When seeing something embarrassing: "Haha! That was funny!"

When accused of doing something the character did not do: "Great, let's pick on the vampire..."

When character’s friend is in danger: "Get... away... from... my friend!"

When a loved one dies: "NOOOO! Why, (insert name here), just why?"

Before a battle: "It shall be a pleasure for me to beat you!"

After winning a fight: "See the folly of your ways."

After losing a fight: "Looks like I have been bested by a greater force..."

Witnessing the death of someone: "...This was not your time..."

When dying: "Lord, what is my next mission? To die, once more? Or to finally seek and gain the redemption I have searched for for so long?"
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 05:15:33 pm »

'Ello Eido!  Wait...we've met! XD I'm kidding...I think...anyway.  Yay!  Eido was first!  He's one of my favorite characters out of your stock. :3
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
EHW
Addict

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 06:31:22 pm »

Who else is there? Vaati, Zephyr, and... you haven't reallly RPed with anyone else. Next planned person is Heimdallr Ikaros Zavaer. I think I have a liking for names that start with Z...
Report Spam   Logged

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 06:53:20 am »

You've got a Z fetish, EHW. XD The other is Zephyr 'cause you can nickname him with "Zeph." XD
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
EHW
Addict

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 06:53:44 pm »

((Finally, we have Zavaer. It took me for ever, I feel...))

Full Name: Heimdallr Ikaros Zavaer (Wrote backwards like in Japanese - awesomest language ever)

Nickname(s): Heimmie, Zavvie

Title(s): Heimdall's Descendant; Ikaros Fire Caster; Defender of Bifrost; Guardian of the Gjallar Horn; Aeros Wind Sage; Zavantos Water Charmer; Heimdall Earth Mage

Image (for pictures; use a link): Zavaer has long, flourishing royal blue hair, which falls down half of his back with a certain grace that befits his personage. His hair is blessed for being both smooth yet strong, and it's blue colour makes him the envy of most people. His eyes are a paler colour, more gentle in its general viewing: cerulean in colour, which flair up with a darker, more powerful and majestic blue when he becomes angry. He stands at approximately 5'9" and weighs in at about 168 lbs. He has a firm, yet average build, which he rarely uses for brute force.

Zavaer wears a set of majestic royale blue robes, which are rimmed and burnished with bright golden yarn, embroidened to show many ceremonial yet practical charms. These robes are meant to conceal many areas of his body which he does not wish the public to see. These robes are tied to his waist with a belt made out of golden rope, which also hold some bottles full of liquid, his valubles sack and his blades to his person. On his feet, Zavaer wears winged sandels, which are made our of the finest pine wood to be found. The wings are purely decorational, yet Zavaer has had them burnished with golden charms to set them off. On his back, Zavaer carries his knapsack, which contains all of the belongings which he cannot use immediately, such as his spellbooks and his potion ingredients.

Class: Mage-Knight

Weapons: The first is known as Bifrost, named after the great Rainbow Bridge of the Gods. It is for speedy counters and attacks, and also is embued with the power to freeze wounds, causing the person on the end of the attack more pain.
The other is known as the Holy Blade of Gjallar, which is his family's prize possesion. It is particularly adept at crushing things, and can cause extreme damage to constructs such as Skeletons.
Both blades are shaped like katanas.

Race: Half-Elf

Nationality: Euro-Asian

Birthday: 21st December

Family:
Father (God)– Heimdall (the Norse God)
Father (Mortal) – Zantos Aquazine
Mother – Aerora Royalae/ Deceased

Pet(s): Kilik, the Cockatrice

Allergy(s): None

Accent: Euro-Asian

Language(s): English; Spanish; Japanese; Mandarin; Russian; French

Religion: Norse (Obviously, he’s the son of a Norse God…)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Infatuation: None

Marital Status: Single

Favorite Music Genre(s): None

Favorite Song(s): None

Favorite Book(s): The Legendeer Trilogy

Favorite Color: Royal Blue

Favorite Animal: Salamander

Favorite Food: Roast Pork

Hobbies: None

Dislikes: Being weak; Failing

Personality: Outwardly, Zavaer is cool, calm and collected, and someone who has few friends. This is due to the fact that his eyes seem soulful, yet outwardly Zavaer appears asocial to an unhealthy extreme. His intellect seems to be above that of most people’s, which just pushes people farther away from him.

This is due to the fact that Zavaer finds it difficult to make friends with people, generally because he still has yet to get over his parent’s divorce. However, he has grown up with few friends, and cannot confide in many people. The difficult lifestyle he had before coming to his senses about his role as an Armour Bearer has done Zavaer some good however, for he is empathic, and can realize what other people may be feeling simply by listening to them.

Background History: N/A (Is re-written depending on the RP and age of character.)

Other:
- Is a Mage who can control Earth, Fire, Wind and Water, amoung other things.
- Is an adept swordsman

Emotions of your character...
~Write a sentence or two on how your character will react when in a given situation~
(Note: You don’t have to complete all of them. Just the ones you think your character will usually experience.)

During a rainy day: “…” (Walks off sighing)

When in a cheerful mood: “Yay for me, something good has happened.”

When annoyed: “I am annoyed. Plain and simple, okay?”

When aggravated: “Stop aggravating me…”

When feeling confused: “…” (Puzzles over problem)

After making a fool of oneself: “Yeah, this’ll be cool to talk about…” (says in sarcastic tone)

When seeing something embarrassing: “Okaay…”

When accused of doing something the character did not do: “Right, where’s your evidence?”

When in danger: “Hmm, this is a pretty pickle…”

When character’s friend is in danger: “Back off if you know what’s good for you…”

Before a battle: “Well, are you ready to face me, a powerful Mage-Knight?”

After winning a fight: “What did you expect?”

After losing a fight: “You are one of those with true power.”

Witnessing the death of someone: “…” (Just stares)

When dying: “Why, time to meet my father/ ancestor.” (Obviously depends on the RP)
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 09:10:14 am »

Crud. I forgot you have a character named Zephyr. I'm going to have to change the last name of Josh and Rachel. It's Xephyr. XD
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 09:52:15 am »

How could you forget about Zeph-kun, XBZ? XD
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 10:07:22 am »

How could you forget about Zeph-kun, XBZ? XD
I've been busy all week. It slipped my mind when I created the characters. XD
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 11:56:52 am »

Yeah, how?
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 12:10:26 pm »

Well, like I said, I've been busy and it slipped my mind.

With my B-day, school, and trying to explain to Rady that my characters are virtually undefeatable (By his at least, and most everyone elses), I've been incredibly busy.

EHW knows what I'm talking about (with the whole character/Rady thing.)
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 12:22:30 pm »

Yes, yes I do. Anyway...
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 12:39:08 pm »

Yes, yes I do. Anyway...
Anyway what?
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 03:43:35 pm »

Soon, I'll be introducing Gabriel Eion Gracewings; Lucifer Xerxes Lonseraph and Sammael Abaddon Daethmaester, so if you want to see them, stay tuned for a couple of months. One of them at least should be up by then...
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 07:37:53 am »

((I'm not sure how things apply here. Can we simply post a new character here if, and if so when, we wish? Hope so, as I'm doing it now.))

Full Name: Nogasu Makai Yagami (Written in Japanese Format) (Name translates to Yagami of Hellish Wild Grass)

Nickname(s): Yagami; Weasel Boy

Title(s): Hasutoge no Yagami (Yagami of the Lotus Thorn); Demon; Monster; Hell-child; Born Kage; Itachiken Master; Weasel Sage

Image (for pictures; use a link): Hasutoge no Yagami is, in appearance, considered a bishonen with an extremely boyish and innocent face by many, with enemy ninja often regarding the young man as a fresh-faced Genin, therefore his speed and skill often unnerve opposition after he uses his Seal: Release technique. He has slightly small light dirty brown-coloured eyes, which have a slight white streak in the middle, flowing through the centre of the eye in a slight wave from top to bottom. His hair is also quite good for camouflauge, being a medium murky-brown in colour and soft in texture, which is normally worn in limp hanging spikes. Sometimes his hair may be formed back into a ponytail but not often. Yagami's right ear is pierced with a small pin-like earring, which is small enough to go unnoticed and not hinder his fighting. Yagami stands at approximately 5'9" in height, and is about 105 lbs in weight. He is quite lean in size and yet is blessed with a normally proportioned body. Finally, upon his body Yagami wears a multitude of seals: one helix shaped one upon his chest to mark the place where the Sandaime Kusakage resides, with a second smaller helix placed upon the back of his right hand, causing his need to wear gloves. Another seal is marked upon his left shoulder, which is where his weight seal resides, making some invisible weights appear on his body. The seal itself is four circular lines, with four triangles in the middle of the gaps.

Yagami wears the basic attire of a Grass shinobi: a black fishnet shirt with a tannish collar similiar in style to Shikamaru's, over which is worn a shirt made of soft comfortable stretchable fabric making moving and adjusting positions easy in battle, which is a dark green in colour. Over the top of this Yagami wears an identifying tactical vest (also referred to as flak jackets) that holds ninjutsu scrolls. He wears a set of trousers made of the same soft comfortable stretchable fabric as the shirt, again a dark green in colour. He also wears the standard shinobi gloves, which are black and have a plain metal plate on them. Yagami wears your standard shinobi sandals although black and with a metal plate similair to the shinobi gloves on the toe area of each sandal. They have no symbol on them however. Finally, Yagami's hitai-ates, of which he has multiple of, are always worn upon his forehead, and he gets himself a newer one everytime something spectacular happens, such as his promotions or after key events in his history. His older ones are stored in a summon scroll, of which he will eventually give to his students or children in due time (if he ever has any).

Class: Tokebetsu Jonin; Jinchuuriki of Hachibi no Itachi; Weasel Sage; Shinobi

Weapons: (Main Weapon) Hasutoge (Lotus Thorn - Katana) - A basic katana sword, used by many bandits, samurai and shinobi in the Naruto universe. It is slightly curved to make cuts and chops easier, and has a trio of hidden spines in the inside of the blade, on the lesser used edge, to give the weapon it's name. Finally, the blade can detach into three seperate components, thereby being able to swirl around and slice an enemy.
Itachi (Weasel) Summoning Contract - A summoning contract is an item in the form of a scroll which allows a shinobi to summon a certain something, be it animal or item. To summon said something, you first must abide the contract rules and sign the contract in your own blood, signing it in your true full name. Then, you must tribute some of your blood before performing the summoning handsigns, then place your hand in which the blood was smeared upon against the floor. This will allow your summoning to take place. You cannot consciously choose who you summon of your summon contract if it uses animals without good chakra control, and then you still need to use a certain amount of chakra to pick which member to summon. The Itachi or Weasel Summoning Contract is unique to Nogasu Yagami in that it was granted to him by the Bijuu Hachibi, and therefore is unique only to Yagami unless Yagami chooses to seal himself or Hachibi in the same manner as Kusakage chose to seal himself into Yagami.
Kunai Knifes - Kunai knives are weapons useful for melee or ranged combat. They mainly consist of a short, diamond-shaped blade, with a handle and a ring on the end. The ring is useful for grabbing the kunai, or attaching string to it.
Shuriken - The normal shuriken are sharpened, four-pronged metal stars, useful for throwing. Though small, they can be used to distract, or, if accurate enough, could be deadly. They have an open circle in the center, used for grabbing with a finger, to avoid cutting oneself, or thread. The circle is also a benefit in aerodynamics, for more accurate trajectories.
Explosive Tags - Also known as "shiki" tags or paper bombs, explosive tags are not quite as common as standard throwing tools, but still see quite a bit of use. Explosive tags can be attached to almost anything via wire or adhesives, and detonate after a predetermined amount of time. They can be used in distractions, or even in deadly blows.
Shinobi Wire - Reinforced pieces of wire which can be used in co-ordination with other items, such as Shuriken, Kunai Knifes or Explosive Tags, to name but a few. It is easy to produce, and therefore like most other ninja tools, it is therefore not needed to be reused, and can be left or destroyed in explosions, similar to ninja weapons.
Military Rations Pellets - Military rations pellets were originally distributed to soldiers during the Great Ninja Wars. Soldier pills are very useful as they carried enough nutrients to carry the user for three days. They also boost the user's chakra, distributing it evenly to every part of the body, and in essence making it function like an animal's.
Smoke Bombs - Basic explosive items which contain smoke and make it disperse across the battlefield, covering a ninja's movements to the letter. Mainly used for escape, however also used to either choke an enemy out so they reveal themselves, or as a means to perform the hand signs necessary to perform hard jutsu.

Race: Human (Jinchuuriki)

Powers:
1) Jutsu: As a shinobi, Yagami knows many jutsu, or chakra-based techniques. Yagami is renowned in his ability to utilise Ninjutsu, with some aptitude into Fūinjutsu and Taijutsu. However, he will never make true Jonin status unless his skills in these areas improve, due to his Genjutsu ability being nil, Yagami only able to release it. Yagami's chakra type is undefined as of yet, due to the fact that Yagami hasn't specialised in a particular field of chakra yet. It is thought that due to the influence of Sandaime Kusakage residing inside him, as well as Hachibi, that Yagami has the chakra types Earth and Lightning, Earth from the Bijuu while Lightning from Kusakage, though the Kusakage's techniques have yet to be absorbed by Yagami. Yagami knows the following jutsu (these are his known jutsu - he probably knows more Taijutsu and definitely knows more Fūinjutsu):

Transformation Technique
Rope Escape Technique
Body Replacement Technique
Clone Technique
Exploding Tag: Activate
Cloak of Invisibility Technique
Act of Tree Climbing (Kinobori no Waza)
Act of Water Surface Walking (Suimen Hokou no Waza)
Summoning Technique (Weasels)
Doton No Jutsu
Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Body Flicker Technique (Uses nothing to mask disappearance)
Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm
Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Earth Release: Mud Bomb Blast
Earth Release: Earth Rising Pillars (Similar to Earth Shore Return, but raises spikes instead of a wall)
Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique (Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
Kunai Shadow Clone Technique (Kunai Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
Shadow Clone Technique (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
Earth Shuriken Technique
Many Earth Shuriken Technique
Lightning Release: Thunder Binding
Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Lightning Release: Thunder Palm
Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet
Raikyuu
Genjutsu Cancel

One Thousand Years of Death (Sennen Goroshi)
Form-Intent Fist (Taikoi-Bushi)

Weight Increasement Sealing Technique (Omori Kazou Fūin No Jutsu)
Seal: Release (Fūin: Kai)
Enslaving Sealing Technique (Doreino Suru Fūin No Jutsu)

2) Other Latent Abilities: Despite the fact that he has no kekkai genkai, Yagami does have a special ability. Yagami is the container for the eight-tailed bijuu known as Hachibi [or Hachibi no Itachi]. Being a jinchuuriki Yagami has the ability to unleash the bijuu, yet this is a very hard process and despite his rough training he is only able to master the first two forms without being taken over.

Hachibi once lending him chakra will slowly take control over Yagami. Yagami will slowly over the marking period when under the influence of the bijuu gain similar characteristics to Hachibi. He will slowly become pale in skin and dark circles will wrap around his eyes, his body will become much more flexible as a side effect, being able to do things that are far past the average human limitations, such as squeeze through small holes and areas to gain access to other areas.

Yagami through much testing and large amounts of training has perfected a special ability, this ability allows him to use a certain amount of chakra [depended on the size and mass of an object] Yagami can decay or destroy it. Yagami can mainly do this due to the Hachibi and the multiple tests he had received. Yagami can channel chakra into the object and slowly kill it, for example, using only a little bit of chakra he can destroy the grass right under his feet, using a lot of chakra he can literally break the bones of his opponents by focusing his chakra to one point of the body.

Yagami can also make use of the special summon contract he was granted by Hachibi via the Doreino Suru Fūin No Jutsu to summon a multitude of weasels and weasel-human crossbreeds to help him out in his cause, with the contract boss being the great Hachibi himself.

Finally, Yagami is able to utilise the knowledge and tactical assets of the Sandaime Kusakage, as he was called before his disappearance, as well as the chakra supply granted to him by the Kusakage due to the effects of the Doreino Suru Fūin No Jutsu. This multitude of advantages allows Yagami many higher paths over most shinobi, such as the root to Kageship. Surprisingly, the Sandaime Kusakage no longer holds his village in light, due to the maltreatment of Yagami during all the years he lived there. When Yagami draws upon the Sandaime Kusakage's chakra, his body tries to adapt to it. If too much were ever to be used on a self-healing technique, Yagami's body would alter accordingly to better match the Sandaime Kusakage, performing a side-effect of an aging which cannot be reversed in any way.

Yagami, because of both a Bijuu and a Kage sealed within his body, has always been gifted with three chakra reserves - his own, Sandaime Kusakage's and Hachibi's. His own is that of a regular Jonin, or to be precise, due to his fierce training, about 1.5x that of a regular Jonin. The other two chakra reserves are seperate to his own, and therefore never mix with his supply, otherwise the mixture would become toxic to Yagami's body and then drain him of his energy. He can use the chakra, but it can never grow or help his own chakra reserves to grow in any way, shape or form.
In other words, due to the chakra being a "foreign body" so to speak, any experience that would normally be gained which equates to chakra increase is nullified, as it is not Yagami's actual chakra.

Nationality: Japanese

Birthday: May 26th

Family: Father - Unknown Shinobi - Deceased
Mother - Unknown Shinobi - Deceased
Rusuban Shibu - Adoptive Father - Deceased
Sutedi Matatabi - Sandaime Kusakage/ Second Adoptive Father - Sealed inside Yagami
Hachibi no Itachi - Eight-Tailed Weasel Bijuu - Sealed inside Yagami

Pet(s): Hachibi no Itachi
Other Weasel summons

Allergy(s): None known

Accent: Slight Japanese

Language(s): Japanese; English;

Religion: Undetermined

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual - Leans more towards heterosexual than homosexual ones

Favorite Music Genre(s): Angst; Mature; Peaceful

Favorite Song(s): Lucifer's Angel; Tears Don't Fall;

Favorite Book(s): N/A

Favorite Color: Natural greens, browns, golds and reds

Favorite Animal: Weasel

Favorite Food: Fruit Pocky/ Ramen

Hobbies: Training; Hanging out with his friends; Cloud Gazing; Lazing around

Dislikes: People who use others as a means to vent their anger

Personality: Despite the fact Yagami is a Jinchuuriki, Yagami is quite a laid-back figure, never really caring to take any comments to heart about him or what he holds inside him, whether good-natured or not. His demeanour generally affects those around him into believing that Yagami makes the worst kind of shinobi, due to the fact he gives off the impression he is slightly out of it. This even leads those working with him to get easily frustrated with him, not realising that the real reason for this is to make sure he isn't properly affected by his own moral issues, knowing that the village and the mission is, more often than not, more important than his moral dilemma.

Off-duty, Yagami is a carefree person, generally smiling, laughing and being very good-natured to everyone, often visiting many key attractions for him with his friends and, when he has them, partners. This is due to the fact that Yagami wishes to protect those and that which he loves, those whom he considers family. Yagami, despite all appearances, knows that there are things much worse than death in the world, such as your home and entire family and village turning on you overnight. It is for this reason he has never, not once, disregarded another's feelings without real knowledge for their actions if they do something which goes against his actions or ideals.

In battle, Yagami becomes a more stoic and serious figure, and his eyes give off the impression that he knows how to kill and knows how to lose those he loves, the "look of cold metal" as the ANBU call it, something which no-one outside of the ANBU or higher ups should ever have to live with. He becomes brutal and decisive, never wishing to prolong battle in case that his opponents have a trick up their sleeves to turn a battle around.

Background History: Yagami is known in Kusagakure as a failed experiment, something not of this world. In the midst of a third shinobi war many nations were taking up arms, and from the grand council of Kusagakure, things were taking a turn for the worse at the end of the war before the truces. In defence, the village elders summoned the Hachibi in order to arm the young baby Yagami with the bijuu. Yet unlike in Konohagakure, where the summoning was a success for the summoning party, the elders didn't bank on the fact that they couldn't control Hachibi. The experimentation went wrong. Instead of being able to control the bijuu so they could then seal the bijuu into one person, the council lost control of the Hachibi no Itachi, which turned upon Kusagakure no Sato. In response, the Sandaime Kusakage brought it upon himself to take care of the demon, using the Demon Reversal Summon Technique, although it would almost certainly cost him his life. To record the technique, Sandaime's niece followed the Kusakage to battle. However, with the last hand sign about to be performed, the Hachibi attacked the Sandaime Kusakage, causing the Kusakage to inadvertently perform the Doreino Suru Fūin No Jutsu instead of the Demon Reversal Summon Technique, therefore resulting in both the bijuu and the Kusakage being sealed into the body of young Nogasu Yagami, an orphan due to both his parents dying in the assault upon Kusagakure.

The elders were shocked. Although the incident wasn't well-known outside of the Land of Grass, they had lost the best shinobi that had ever been produced in the history of the village, along with many of their Jonin, ANBU, and Chunin, including Tokubetsu Jonin and Tokubetsu Chunin. However, to make up for it, they now had a weapon which had the qualities of the eight-tailed Bijuu and their Sandaime Kusakage. Truly, the child would grow up to be a god-like shinobi. Every member of the Shinobi council wished to raise the child as their own, to cultivate the latest Kage in their own way, and produce an even better shinobi than the one sealed inside the child. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how you look upon it, Nidaime Kusakage, although nearing the end of his life, took it upon himself to place the newborn into an orphanage, though making sure to eventually arrange for one shinobi to take upon the parentage of the child. This event, though pleasant enough to the child, would cause a great mistake to occur in years to come.

The first few years went by as if nothing was wrong; indeed, Yagami was never maltreated, and was given what he wished for, due to the orphanage's focal point on making the orphans into shinobi to "make their parents' proud", as they put it. After four years, Nidaime Kusakage was dying. He named his successor, the Yondaime Kusakage, and then chose one of the high-ranking Jonin to take care of young Yagami.

Yagami's adoptive father was very gentle with him, caring for the child as if his own, knowing full well that his own child and wife had died in the shinobi war, and therefore wanting to make sure Yagami's life was as lovely as could be. However, because of the need for prize shinobi, Yagami's adoptive father was on missions often. This therefore left Yagami in the care of government officials.

Yagami’s life was nice, or so he thought. The government had found him soon after being adopted, he was spared by fate, they would conduct multiple testing and experiments nonetheless, and these tests gave him a bizarre ability. The ability gave him the weird ability to destroy life. Yes, this ability helped him decay anything that he focused chakra on. Yet through all this testing his body could not sustain high levels of heat or much fire therefore exposing him to much weakness, obviously showing that Yagami would never have the aptitude to use nor sustain Katon jutsu.

Yagami would live in and out of the orphanage for the nest few years of his life, left there when his adoptive father needed to leave for long missions. Inside of him, Yagami's two tenants lived - the Bijuu and the Kage. The bijuu would speak to him, an unnatural phenomenon at first he never told his jounin father and kept it a secret. After a week of the Bijuu trying to pollute his mind, Sandaime Kusakage awakened inside of Yagami, who combated the Hachibi's initial advances. Although the Hachibi no Itachi disliked the idea of living inside a vessel, he was very subservient, even to the standards of the Enslaving Sealing Technique, becoming a more light-hearted figure in Yagami's eyes. Yagami at three would have his first encounter with the beast and the shinobi - this event would shape the rest of his life completely.

Yagami was blessed with such a kind father. For many years ago when he was dropped off at the orphanage his father signed the forms and money fee so some day his son could train at the academy. Eventually, his father died, leaving Yagami everything: his fortune and flat. The fortune Yagami put aside, making sure to pay for the fees for the rest of his projected time at the academy, while the flat he moved into. Unfortunately he might have spared many lives if he had never let his son into the academy in the first place. For at the academy Yagami would become a ninja which would shape the path that he lives today, one which Kusagakure holds in fear, hatred and disdain.

The Academy

For one year, and one year only Yagami would be at the academy before he would be promoted to his genin status. Yagami at the academy learned many ninjutsu and taijutsu which Sandaime would help him perfect at the orphanage. After school for many days the two would sneak out of the orphanage during meals or late at night or after the academy and just train. Train, and train, and train until Yagami came to the point where he relied on his tenants' chakra too much, even though would eagerly lend. This would start to make the young ninja rely on Hachibi and slowly bit by bit break the seal bit by bit.

As an academy student in the Academy, he held the highest marks recorded. He achieved so much in the years he was with the Academy. Acing every test put in front of him, mastering any ninjutsu or taijutsu technique shown that he was considered a prodigy. He even started a course in 101 Fūinjutsu to replace his completely appalling genjutsu abilities. It was considered a miracle, unfortunately no one knew the danger of raising such a powerful student. The council is truly to blame for if they called the whole operation off maybe some hundred people would still be alive today.

He would come and go each day learning new things, one day it would be weapons, the other day it would be the 101 on Ninja hiding techniques. He had perfect attendance never missing a day. He would be teased and giggled at. He would be called a smelly orphan and disgraced. But everyday Hachibi and the Sandaime told him that they were one day closer, and after that day they would all accept him. Yagami had no idea what was in store. All he did was smirk and head on to school. What a mistake that was. What a mistake it would be for everyone.

Yagami was someone that his teachers never forgot. Yagami would graduate the academy exam a brutal way. They sent all the academy students out into the forest. They were to stay in there for one week. Luckily many students came out. Unfortunately some students did not ever come out from the forest. Five reported causalities. Yagami was responsible for them all. This was due to the fact that Sandaime Kusakage, after holding off the malign influence of the Hachibi, who had finally realised that a trace of the yin chakra still remained inside Yagami, though most of it had leaked. The Sandaime Kusakage needed to hibernate, and this left the Hachibi awakened and alone in the young shinobi's body.

Yagami killed the first student on the second day. Lack of food made him use instinct to kill a fellow academy student for food. Surprisingly to Yagami blood didn’t taste half bad. Yagami got a craving of this food, but it was only a short day craving. That same day a girl was killed, no remains found. His lust for blood had caused him to kill another victim. Yagami’s blood lust ended that night. Yagami’s third victim was killed when Yagami was ambushed by a school bully, most likely trying to be cool by killing Yagami the freak. The bully’s arm was found at the entrance of the forest. His last two victims probably suffered the worst death. Yagami by then was 100% instinct and survival. Late at night the two academy students were wandering for food and got too close to Yagami’s camping ground. Unfortunately they ended up food themselves. Their bodies were found impaled upon earth spikes, which were surrounded by lotus flowers. This earned him the title of Hasutoge, the Lotus Thorn.

Yagami after passing the test with 8 other students were soon promoted to genin in a semi-large ceremony to commemorate how far all of them have made it. Despite the fact they only had hit the beginning of the stair way they were said to all grow up and become exceptional shinobi. What a lie that was. Yagami’s class was the last class to ever do the Forest test after the large amount of deaths thanks to Yagami.

Life as a Genin

Yagami only eight was stuck on a team with two fifteen year old genin and a twenty seven year old jounin sensei. Yagami was considered top by the village council: a prodigy; a genius. Yet to his team, he was definitely no more than a dumb retard. Yagami would have constant mental breakdowns, an unfortunate sign the council didn’t see. Although the Sandaime finally, with the assistance of Yagami, purged the last amounts of the Hachibi's yin chakra from his body, Yagami's team had settled into the opinion of that their teammate was a dumb retarded little boy. However, Yagami at eight would also learn how to use his abilities of decay on a mere whim, merely needing to concentrate on the target for them to properly work. Soon, his two Genin teammates took the Chuunin exam, and upon promotion, they promptly left the squad. After this, his Jonin sensei left, knowing that the young Genin could be left to his own devices, due to his previous Kage being locked inside the young boy. The village needed their top ninja, and Yagami was therefore left on his own.

Yagami, only nine, was considered the best candidate to win the Chuunin exam. Despite the fact that he could win every time comparing the odds of his abilities of the demon and the Sandaime Kasukage, he did not enter due to unknown and “classified” reasons. Yagami by the age of 9½ had completed 27 D ranked missions, 11 C ranked missions, 1 B ranked missions, and [though many doubt it] 1 A ranked mission, which in itself is a surprising feat for even skilled chuunin and jounin. Yagami would continue to train with his "team" and complete missions.

Yagami would continue to build himself a reputation, and at only ten years old as the ripest of the ripe. Yagami was truly a mere genius in the eyes of the council. Somehow the council saw no wrong, only they saw Sandaime, how could they have forgotten about Hachibi? Nonetheless they would be reminded of their forgetfulness once Hachibi came back to haunt the whole village even three years from now, due to their own villagers idiocy.

Yagami was now eleven, he still being a pain to the council and to the anxious lords and ladies willing to bet on him decided to hold off from entering the exams. Yagami would once again train, train and train some more, Sandaime Kusakage's knowledge becoming absorbed with his abilities becoming more and more pronouced. Yagami had been left alone on his own little squad for two years now. Squad six was only one member now, and one member it would always be. Yagami now the leader of team six nonetheless continued to take and accept missions raising his count up more and more. Yagami was proving to be, well even the village had no word for it. He was the best of the best. After another half a year, Yagami would soon have an official record of 52 D ranked missions, 37 C ranked missions, 8 B ranked missions, and 2 A ranked missions.

By the age of twelve, Yagami finally announced he was prepared to take the Chuunin Exams. His mission record was something quite legendary: 74 D ranked missions, 49 C ranked missions, 15 B ranked missions, 3 A ranked missions, and had even accompanied a team of ANBU on an S rank mission. His record would not only surprise the other nations and chuunin examiners when the chuunin exams would arrive but millions of people would show up to the chuunin exams just like in the case of Uchiha Itachi. Yagami was gaining a reputation. That reputation said that he didn’t want to be messed with. And he meant it.

The Chuunin Exams

Yagami would gain the attention of many students the year he entered the Chuunin exams. He came with a smirk on his face as he entered the large gates of Konoha to compete in the Chuunin exams. Now thirteen he had finally agreed to compete. Many bets were placed upon him and many arrangements made ahead of time. Tons of greedy people were ready for Yagami to show off his ability.

Yagami would not show off his true potential until the second part of the exams which were held in the forest of death. Yagami alone in his squad of one he had shown his worthiness so far and shown it even more in the forest of death after getting the scroll first. Unfortunately, despite his efforts, Team Minato still held the record for the quickest time, though the young shinobi shocked the world with his amazing display. Yagami did show his natural ability easily finishing off his opponents by actually scaring them to death when he decayed a tree branch and the ninja fell.

In the final round of the Chuunin exams there was a tournament. Many days of training had prepared him for this. Yagami had no usage of his decaying abilities in a dirt empty field, any life was already dead, he could use it on his opponent but he had never tried before, it was too much of a risk. So he had to rely on technique he had learned over the years. Using multiple abilities showing off his tai and ninjutsu he had earned himself a well earned title. Yagami after landing multiple hits and weakening the opponent with a ninjutsu won, before Yagami killed the opponent winning himself a title as Chuunin.

The Demon

A title now given to Hasutoge no Yagami by his original village. One gained in a single week.

Thirteen years ago on this very day, Yagami was sealed with a demon. In the process thirteen hundred ninja there died trying to stop the beast. This was a prophecy that foretold the resurrection of the great beast thirteen years later. Yagami now a legendary chuunin throughout the ninja world would soon celebrate his birthday.

On the day right before his birthday, Yagami found that he out about his special contract after inexplicitly summoning the great Hachibi no Itachi at the training fields. Although he learnt the truth about the Bijuu and a new technique, there was one quite major downside to this problem. Some of the ANBU saw him. And not just any ANBU. Rather, among these were the few top ninja who answered to the members of the council who had asked for the order of execution on the child because of the threat of the Hachibi, as well as also his ex-teammates. It was a nightmare for the young Nogasu.

The legendary awakening of the Hachibi did not come from some special ritual or demonic event it started with a simple phrase. “You dang freak!” That single phrase sparked a fire of hatred. In one night, while Yagami was sleeping, his whole village had turned on him, he was no longer the beloved savior of the village but the freak, the monster, the demon. Yagami woke up like always early in the morning and went back to the training field, to practice his Kuchiyose no Jutsu.

Yagami came strolling down like usual when someone screamed into the midst, “THE FREAK IS COMING!” Soon a barrage of names filled the air. Before Yagami knew it he was running away trying to ignore the names and relentless teasing of the others. He started to cry only provoking the people to tease him more and more.

He ran back to his apartment. However, the ANBU were hiding there. While Yagami fought off his ANBU opressors, the villagers battered down his door. After about ten minutes, the door caved in, and the crowd swarmed the poor thirteen year old. Exhausted, Yagami asked the Sandaime to help him, but the ex-Kusakage told his "son" as he was now considered to summon the Hachibi to fight his way out.

Yagami did as he was advised. Doing the necessary hand seals, the blood freely running down his arm, Yagami then pushed his open palm to the ground, using the rest of his chakra to summon the mighty Hachibi no Itachi. The giant eight-tailed weasel, taking his host upon his head, then roared and blew the crowd off of him, sending the rubble of the destroyed apartment with them. Hachibi then promptly slaughtered the huge crowd of villagers and the shinobi who attacked it, desperately trying to protect it's young host from the nightmarish evil Kusagakure wished to perform on Yagami. Eventually the council convinced everyone to stay away from the young Chuunin, and once this had happened and Hachibi was promised that Yagami would be taken care of, the Bijuu vanished once more.

Newly Drafted

The council lived to its' word, knowing full well that the deadly weasel would destroy the entire village if betrayed. After a period of ten months, Yagami had finally healed from his brutal assault, mostly due to the medic-nin of the hidden village of Grass Country, and was then promptly drafted a final S-Rank mission to Konohagakure no Sato, as a gift of faith, Hasutoge no Yagami would be drafted into the shinobi ranks of the Hidden Leaf village. This would thereby cement the alliance between the two countries, and then also rid Kusagakure and Yagami of their respective greatest fears. Konoha gracefully took on the new shinobi, knowing full well that the deadly Hasutoge no Yagami was a threatening piece to ward of potential foes.

Within a year, Hasutoge no Yagami, now 14 1/2, was promoted to the rank of Tokubetsu Konoha Jonin, and gained his fourth hitai-ate to his collection, a fine achievement for him, the young man considered. At the time, ironically, another, more well known Jinchuuriki graduated from Konoha Ninja Academy, one Uzumaki Naruto.

For the next few years, life went by for the Lotus Thorn quite well: learning new techniques gradually; going out on missions, gaining lots of friends, and having a good time. Sure, there were bad times, such as the Oto-Suna invasion, in which the Lotus Thorn fended off a giant snake with a number of other Jonin and the funeral of the Sandaime Hokage, a man whom both Sandaime Kusakage and Yagami personally revered as a shinobi legend, a caring man, yet brilliant leader. Yet the good times far outweighed the bad ones though, in both number and feeling, and Yagami now has a small group of well-known friends, among them a Hyuga, a Nara and one Ethryo Zen, as well as befriending and dating occasionally one Inuzuka Hana.

Lately, the young Tokebetsu Jonin has learnt of the Raikyuu, the Raiton Ninjutsu which the Yondaime created as a pseudo-Rasengan before he tried to intergrate his element into the actual Rasengan from one of the old scrolls given to him by the Sandaime Hokage when he first moved to Konohagakure no Sato. Also in the scrolls were a few other Lightning jutsu which Yagami has learnt in order to prevent exhaustion from mass technique absorption when he finally absorbs the entirety of the Sandaime Kusakage's knowledge.

Other: - The main use for Yagami is as a shinobi for Naruto RPs, with his history being dealt with like that. However, he can be changed accordingly.
- His birthday is in May to represent high growth, and an affinity to Nature.

Emotions

During a rainy day: "It's just nature's way of telling us she's crying..."
When in a cheerful mood: "Hey guys, what's up?"
When annoyed: "Shut it, or you'll meet my fist."
When aggravated: "Grr..."
When feeling confused: "Hnn? What is it?"
When trying to profess love: "I-I..." -blushes and hides face-
After making a fool of oneself: "Whoopsies... Pop Goes the Weasel!"
When seeing something embarrassing: Depends on what it is.
When accused of doing something the character did not do: "Whatever. I didn't do it, but if you must accuse me, fine..." -sighs-
When in danger: "And today was going so well..."
When character’s friend is in danger: "Yo man, need a hand?"
When a loved one dies: "Sorry... I couldn't save you... I couldn't save you..."
Before a battle: "Time to get to business again..."
After winning a fight: "Now you know why I'm called the Hasutoge!"
After losing a fight: "Woah... too powerful..."
Witnessing the death of someone: "Your end was near, I'm afraid. Sorry."
When dying: "So... this is it. Farewell world... Farewell, Matatabi... Farewell, Hachi..."
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 06:57:46 pm »

((Again - following the same rules. Surely, I cannot be banned for Necro-ing my own RP characters thread, right? If so, just lock it and tell me that I can... it doesn't actually say in the rules on this particular subject, so I'm honestly unsure.))

Name: Orochimaru
Nickname(optional): Densetsu no Sannin Orochimaru; Toushou Koumo (Name of Current Body)
Position: Renegade-Sannin
Jutsu: Orochimaru is a Wind/ Earth jutsu specialist, and is extremely and equally successful in the use of Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Kinjutsu and Kenjutsu, knowing a vast knowledge of techniques, most of which unrevealed. A collection of his known techniques are shown here:

Orochimaru's Known Jutsu (Prior to Latest Body)

* Cursed Seal Technique
* Five Elements Seal
* Death Foreseeing Technique
* Earth Release: Earth Dragon (Custom Jutsu)
* Earth Release: Mud Bomb Blast (Custom Jutsu)
* Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
* Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
* Kusanagi Sword: Long Sword of the Heavens
* Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
* Living Corpse Reincarnation
* Path Splitter (Custom Jutsu)
* Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
* Summoning Technique (Snakes)
* Soft Physique Modification
* Technique Neutralise
* Temporary Paralysis Technique
* Triple Rashomon
* Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
* Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
* Orochimaru's Oral Rebirth Technique (Unnamed)
* Earth Clone Technique
* Eight Branches Technique
* Twin Snakes Mutual Death
* Basic Genin Techniques
* Basic Chunin Techniques

New Jutsu (Orochimaru has gained and revealed these jutsu after taking over the body of Toushou Koumo, whether from the man or via his own design it is unknown)

* Koumori Shunshin no Jutsu (Bat Body Flicker Technique) - Utilising the basic method of Shunshin no Jutsu, at the end of the technique, the user is replaced by a colony of bats. Therefore, this is technically simply a small adaption to the basic Shunshin no Jutsu.
* Summoning Technique (Bats) - Using the contract made by Koumo, Orochimaru is now able to summon bats to help his cause. Due to the Sannin's power, and also due to the lack of Manda as the Snake King, this summoning technique doesn't make his contract with the snakes void. Rather, it has become simply another technique to summon more animals to his cause.
* Kaiseihane (Growth of Wings) - Using the powers of the Makaze Juin state II, Orochimaru is able to influence the seal to obtain a set of bat-like wings, which can range from 10 - 75 metre wingspan. The longer the wingspan, the more the seal strains the user's body. However, due to Orochimaru's vast chakra reserves, this jutsu can be used multiple times a day, with the highest form of it being able to be used at a maximum of 10 times a day.
* Haneyaiba (Wing Blade) - Using this jutsu, Orochimaru can extend from anywhere on his wings, blades of chakra that cut the opponent much in the way a chakra scalpel does. This jutsu can only be used in co-ordination with Kaiseihane.
* Hane Jizo (Wing Guardian) - Using this, Orochimaru will cover himself with his wings and surround them in a layer of chakra, creating a shield around himself that defends against numerous attacks. The jutsu is quite well-equipped to protect him, yet highly powerful jutsu can penetrate the wings easily, not only rendering the jutsu useless but also his wings until he regenerates them inside his body using his chakra. This jutsu can only be used in co-ordination with Kaiseihane.
* Magen: Kyuuketsuki (Demonic Illusion: Bat Sucking Blood) - This illusion causes the opponent to believe that they are profusely bleeding from their neck. The opponent's body also believes it is getting weaker though no blood loss is occurring. However, if the user actually gets hurt, then the effects of the jutsu are shattered along with the illusion itself.

Weapon(s): Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Kū no Tachi - Main Weapon
Kunai Knifes - Kunai knives are weapons useful for melee or ranged combat. They mainly consist of a short, diamond-shaped blade, with a handle and a ring on the end. The ring is useful for grabbing the kunai, or attaching string to it.
Shuriken - The normal shuriken are sharpened, four-pronged metal stars, useful for throwing. Though small, they can be used to distract, or, if accurate enough, could be deadly. They have an open circle in the center, used for grabbing with a finger, to avoid cutting oneself, or thread. The circle is also a benefit in aerodynamics, for more accurate trajectories.
Explosive Tags - Also known as "shiki" tags or paper bombs, explosive tags are not quite as common as standard throwing tools, but still see quite a bit of use. Explosive tags can be attached to almost anything via wire or adhesives, and detonate after a predetermined amount of time. They can be used in distractions, or even in deadly blows.
Shinobi Wire - Reinforced pieces of wire which can be used in co-ordination with other items, such as Shuriken, Kunai Knifes or Explosive Tags, to name but a few. It is easy to produce, and therefore like most other ninja tools, it is therefore not needed to be reused, and can be left or destroyed in explosions, similar to ninja weapons.
Military Rations Pellets - Military rations pellets were originally distributed to soldiers during the Great Ninja Wars. Soldier pills are very useful as they carried enough nutrients to carry the user for three days. They also boost the user's chakra, distributing it evenly to every part of the body, and in essence making it function like an animal's.
Smoke Bombs - Basic explosive items which contain smoke and make it disperse across the battlefield, covering a ninja's movements to the letter. Mainly used for escape, however also used to either choke an enemy out so they reveal themselves, or as a means to perform the hand signs necessary to perform hard jutsu.

Clans: None

Weapon: Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Kū no Tachi (Kusanagi Sword: Long Sword of the Heavens):
The Kusanagi Sword: Long Sword of the Heavens is the Kusanagi or Japanese legend. Orochimaru retrieves his Kusanagi by opening his mouth and extending a snake which then opens its mouth and produces the sword. Orochimaru was seen producing the sword handle first so he could use it freely, or blade first to attack his oppoenent instantly. The sword can extend its blade to attack from afar and it can cut through almost anything. The Kusanagi looks like a regular katana at first, but due to it's magical properties, it can quickly appear to be a different type of sword.

Picture(optional): None

Appearance: Koumo's hair is a dark blue, long and spiked downwards to about halfway down his back, with platinum highlights sprinkled loosely around. Koumo's eyes are a serpentine crimson blood-like red to disguise the soul of Orochimaru beneath the surface. The eyes are also that colour to disturb someone viewing Koumo. Koumo has a slightly muscular physique, as expected from a Juin bearer. Koumo stands at a height of about 5'7.5", and weighs approximately 125 lbs in weight. Finally, the Makaze Juin which Koumo bears is on his neck, hidden under his hair, and is a trio of small bat wings which all come from a small circle of skin in between them.
Koumo wears the garb of your typical ninja of Otogakure. On his top half of his body, he wears a jet black short sleeved shirt, which is smooth and comfortable without hindering Koumo's skills. On his lower body, he wears a pair of jet black trousers, on top of which his many pouches reside. To tie the piece together, he has a pale grey obi (sash) which wraps around his waist gently. Over the top of this, Koumo wears a black cloak, extremely similar to that of Akatsuki except lacking in the red clouds, therefore showing no allegiance to any particular village. Both the cloak and the shirt have slits in the shoulders for where the wings grow out of the shoulders of the young man.

Nationality: Japanese

Birthday: October 27th

Family: Father - Unknown Shinobi - Deceased
Mother - Unknown Shinobi - Deceased

Pet(s): Manda (Deceased)
Snake Summons
Bat Summons

Allergy(s): None known
Accent: Slight Japanese
Language(s): Japanese; English; Potential Multiple Others
Religion: None
Sexual Orientation: None - Orochimaru has no time for foolishness
Favourite Book(s): N/A
Favorite Color: Crimson Red; Purples
Favorite Animal: White Snake
Favorite Food: Eggs
Hobbies: Experimentation; Knowledge Gathering; Learning; Ruling
Dislikes: Losing; Dying

Personality: Orochimaru is a man of intellect, who views his surroundings and the world at large in ways that differ from the perspectives of most. A highly observational and undeniably curious individual, the snake Sannin frequently baffles his underlings with his deviant manner of thought; he bears an air of cunning that challenges all who encounter him. There is absolutely no one else who enjoys his unfailing capacity to influence others, the first meeting with this man will forever be etched into anyone's memory; once he's chosen to plant the seed of ensnarement, there can be no escape from the snake's manipulation. The hold which he has over others cannot be broken, it’s far less improbable to be rescued from it; unless the snake chooses to discard one of his own will; rendering that person useless to his cause.

Orochimaru has a supremely relaxed demeanor which tends to appear as a mark of complete confidence or egotistical standing. However, Orochimaru is never one to misjudge an opponent or even an ally for that. His nonchalant attitude can reveal certain characteristics about someone one might not find out in any other way. In this aspect, by judging how someone reacts to his handling of whatever events, he can accurately gauge their degree of competence and how good of a follower they might be. But even while he seems to not care, he does in fact care. Taking precautions in every step of the way, Orochimaru has thus become quite adept at reading and analyzing situation with his fabled calm exterior.

He is undoubtedly cruel in every aspect, should he see promise, the infamous Sannin will harness it and when he is done; it would merely be left in the dust. Orochimaru's ways are such that it is unlikely anyone will perceive a glint of compassion in his eyes, the life of another being rarely holds meaning for him, unless it is utilized for his own purposes. The serpent is well aware of his strength, which easily pronounces his authority to such a degree that he would not go unnoticed should he choose to. Whenever Orochimaru is present, events will revolve around him; regardless of whether others may like it or not.

Given his general temperament, those around him have to be extremely careful about how they speak; their lives can literally depend on it. While, Orochimaru on the other hand takes the gleeful opportunity to sneer and deliver snide, sarcastic comments as he taunts his prey. Highly calculating, he seems to enjoy studying the reactions of others' as he eventually drives them into a corner, even to the extent of playing around with his opponents whenever he feels like it. Orochimaru is one who holds almost no remorse should he even be annoyed in the slightest and choose not to overlook it, he will kill without a hint of regret or hesitation, all that matters to him are his ambitions and he will follow them to whatever ends; not caring of what others think of his ideals. Their opinions are not needed, and they can merely die, and would probably die.

Following his imprisonment within the confines of Sasuke’s mind, Orochimaru’s outward demeanor has seemingly fragmented at its edges, leaving him different in subtle aspects and devoid of certain memories and quests he once possessed. The most glaring of these would be his quest to acquire the Sharingan eyes, mainly due to the fact that only two known Uchiha exist in Orochimaru's knowledge, both of whom overpowered the Sannin. Perhaps it was his constant steps of demise which it bestowed that led to this? None would ever find out if the snake himself is unable to.

History/ Background: Orochimaru is a prime candidate to be both the most famous as well as infamous shinobi of Konoha since the time of the village’s founding. Along with his teamates Jiraiya and Tsunade, Orochimaru was a student to the Sandaime Hokagae, who was often referred to as the god of Shinobi in his prime. Sharing group recognition with his former team mates as one of the legendary three, or Sannin he may have even been Sandaime's favorite, as Sarutobi often told Jiraiya he should be more like Orochimaru. However, this would all change, and his legacy would take a different path, even before he would surpass his Master.

Morino Ibiki, a sadist and far from squeamish individual skilled at the art of torture himself even admitted that Orochimaru gave him the creeps, something Ibiki was used to doing himself. Ibiki described him as though he was not human, just something evil that had a humanoid shape. Unfortunately for almost all who come in contact with him, his appearance was not the worst part of him by far. Orochimaru is a perfectionist of the highest magnitude, and showed displayed devotion to learning as many techniques and abilities that he could. He almost passed this trait along to his sole student, Mitarashi Anko, while he was still a part of Konoha.

Anko was one of ten test subjects for his cursed seal technique, she being the only survivor. This is how he determined the seal's 1/10 survival rate. It was after this, that Anko turned on Orochimaru, realizing him for what he was, and he simply left her in the shadows in return. He would find more capable and worthy test subjects in his mind, and he shrugged it off as no big loss. Over time, Orochimaru began to realize that no matter how skilled a Ninja was, he would always fall in the face of age and eventually death. He knew he couldn't possibly accomplish his goal in his life time, and so started to devise a way to over come this seemingly unstoppable obstacle.

Already having likely unnerved many in Konoha for some of his deeds, including the advisory council which would likely deny his promotion to Hokage because of this, he crossed the line, and finally went over the edge, though in secret at first. He began kidnapping live humans for experiments, Chuunin, Jouning, even Anbu, it didn't matter, just whomever he could get his hands on. An example of one of his experiments the infusion of geners from the Shodai Hokage into 60 children. The Shodai Hokage had the unique ability to control Bijuu demons at his will, and use Mokuton techniques. Though he was not present to see it, 59 of those children died, with the last survivor later growing up to be an elite ANBU, known Tenzou or by his codename as Yamato. The experiment was a success, in the sense that Tenzou was able to use most of the Shodai's abilities as his own.

Eventually, the Sandaime penetrated his booby trapped lair, and caught him red handed in the laboratory, with the mutilated remains of those he kidnapped hanging off the walls, and strewn about. He was questioned, and revealed his motive, to develop a way to cheat death, and eventually become the Ultimate Being. Though the Sandaime knew he should kill Orochimaru, he was too compassionate, and Orochimaru took that to his advantage, and managed to flee with his life, leaving the experiments, and laboratory behind. He was not quite free yet, as Jiraiya took chase while he was fleeing, all the way to the border of the fire country. Jiraiya attempted to convince Orochimaru to return, but he wouldn't hear it. He mocked Jiraiya for his feelings, and for his failure to see the 'truth' of Orochimaru's actions. After a short battle, Orochimaru fled for good, causing Jiraiya to give up on saving his old friend, and ex-team mate.

It isn't fully clear what Orochimaru did after this point, though it is known he joined Akatsuki for a time. However, he left at some point, because of Uchiha Itachi. Orochimaru had decided a major way to further his goal, was to obtain the Sharingan, enabling him to copy Jutsu he saw much quicker than he otherwise could. However, the Uchiha proved to be more than a match for Orochimaru’s abilities, easily casting a formidable genjutsu reversal onto the Sannin that bound him in place as he severed his left arm along the elbow. Genuinely surprised at his failure, Orochimaru managed to survive the encounter as he left Akatsuki, fully aware of their plans, and with bad blood between them.

It is known, that after his leave of Akatsuki, he perfected his Kinjutsu technique to allow him to transfer his mind into the body of another, thus giving him immortality so long as the body he was occupying didn't die before he could perform the transfer. He proved this, when he took the body of a young women, and used it for a few years, gradually learning to reshape it to resemble his original form. His first body was likely disposed of, however his old decayed and severed arm is mounted onto a base, like a trophy, hidden in his lair. The last finger still bearing the Akatsuki ring.

Now with the trouble of age being of no concern , he turned his eyes to completing his goal, and both parts of that resided in his home village, Konoha. He knew that Itachi had left a sole survivor, his little brother Uchiha Sasuke, and since he was unable to get Itachi's Sharingan, then he would go for Sasuke's. He also traveled the world, acting as a sage and 'saviour' to those outcasts, and unfortunate beings, when in reality he was simply gathering recruits and skilled Ninja to serve him and his motives. Some of these servants include the former konoha Ninja Kabuto, the now deceased Kaguya Kimimaro, and the also now deceased orphan Zaku. These were only a few of his followers, whose exact numbers are unknown.

His skills as a manipulator grew through these actions, and he even persuaded the Daimyou of the rice field country to allow him to establish the Hidden Village of Sound in the country, under the guise of training Ninja to make the country stronger, when really it was just to train his Ninja servants to further his own goals. When the year came, that Sasuke and his team attempted the Chuunin exam, Orochimaru made his move. He sneaked in under the guise of the Jounin leader of a team of three Sound Genin attempting the exam, then later actually fought against Sasuke and his team under the guise of a Grass Genin, after literally melting his face off, and wearing it as a mask.

Under the guise of the grass Ninja, he entered single combat with Sasuke, at first just to test his abilities, and then gave him the Heaven Cursed Seal. He also gave his trio of servants, the three Sound Genin who were participating in the Chuunin exams, the order to kill Sasuke. The order, and entire situation was really designed to put Sasuke under as much stress as possible, forcing him to rely on the cursed seal, and allow it to slowly take over his mind and free will, to eventually transform him into one of Orochimaru's servants. He also ran into his old student, Anko during this exam, and toyed with her a bit. Humiliating her even, as he almost let her kill him, and herself at the same time with a Kinjutsu, while bringing up their past relations.

Later on, he even allowed Kakashi to place a seal over Sasuke's cursed seal, mocking his efforts, and telling Kakashi that Sasuke would break that seal and come find Orochimaru of his own will soon enough. With the foundations of his first goal set, he turned to his next, which was personal. Acting as the Kazekage whom he had killed previously in secret, he watched part of the Chuunin exam with the Hokage, before suddenly taking him hostage. Scores of Sound and Sand ninja invaded Konoha, all under Orochimaru's plan. He had acted as the Kazekage to command the Sand village to cooperate with the Sound village to wage war on Konoha.

The Sandaime instantly recognized whom his would be kidnapper was, when he referred to the third as "Sarutobi Sensei" and knew that the day he had dreaded had come. He engaged in combat with his former master, while the Sound Four, some of his subordinates concocted a barrier, preventing anyone from stopping the fight. Utilizing his Edo Tensei Kinjutsu, he summoned forth the souls of the Shodai, and Nidaime Hokages, using two of his teen aged servants as live sacrifices for the forbidden technique to work. Though a totally heartless and cruel act to perform, he showed one hint of emotion, when he commented "Do you know the happiness and sense of accomplishment you gain when you have a chance to hurt the one you called 'master'?"

Even though the battle was in Orochimaru's favor, with his Kusanagi sword, two Hokage servants, and the Sound Four with their barrier, he ultimately won and yet lost when the Sandaime, knowing he would die, utilized the Fourth's technique. Summoning the death god itself, Sarutobi instructed it to rip out and consume the souls of Orochimaru’s slaves, then Orochimaru’s soul. However, he was too close to death, especially with Orochimaru’s sword in his back, to complete the task. He instead chose the next best thing he could, and perhaps something worse than death for Orochimaru. The Shinigami took away the portion of his soul, which was connected to his arms, rendering them blackened and dead. As limp and useless as they were, he was unable form hand seals despite having so many techniques, it proved to be a severe handicap for one as skilled as he.

Even as Sarutobi died in front of him, he demanded his arms back, however the Third died not seeing the yelling form of a Monster before him, but rather the face of the promising student he raised before all the atrocities had been committed. Orochimaru fled, and his forces were driven away from the village, his alliance with the Sand Ninja was also cut off, when they discovered the corpse of the real Kazekage, informing them that it was not in fact the Kazekage who cooperated with Orochimaru, but the Kazekage they took the orders from, was in fact Orochimaru himself in disguise.

At this point, his activity was severely limited. Unable to perform even the most basic of techniques, although he was not fully helpless, Orochimaru was in constant agony from his arms. Which slowly began to decay, resulting in a almost unbearable pain. In truth, he could still perform his secret Fushi Tensei technique; however, he wanted to wait for Sasuke to arrive before he resorted to that, as it required a three year wait to perform again. Instead, he sought out another avenue of curing his arms, his other old Team Mate, and the third Sannin, Tsunade. She was a medical specialist of legendary proportion, if anyone could cure his arms, it would be her.

Coincidentally, Jiraiya was also searching for Tsunade at this point, to ask her to become the Godaime, or Fifth Hokage. Orochimaru met with her first, and made an offer whom she was likely to accept. He promised to revive her dead kid brother, and lover with his Edo Tensei Kinjutsu, in return for his arms being cured, and she would have to provide first, as he needed his hands to perform Edo Tensei. He gave her a week to decide, and even toyed with her haemophobia (fear of blood) a bit before leaving to giver her time to think it over. He was confident she would accept, though that would not turn out to be what happened.

A week passed and at their meeting point, Orochimaru raised his hands to her. However, Kabuto stopped her at the last minute, being a medical ninja himself, he was capable of recognizing that Tsunade was about to assassinate Orochimaru instead of heal him. The two fled, with her giving chase, before Kabuto exploited her haemophobia and engaged in combat with her. Jiraiya arrived, along with Naruto and Shizune further worsening the situation for Orochimaru and Kabuto. He was impressed, if not even stunned at Naruto's capabilities as he took on Kabuto, nearly taking him out with a fully completed Rasengan, and decided that even over fighting Jiraiya and Tsunade, his top priority was to kill Naruto, to prevent Akatsuki from getting control of the Kyuubi. Tsunade had managed to finally over come her haemophobia and came to Naruto's defense, claiming that she would protect the boy.

Taking her up on her claim, Orochimaru slashed her fatally with the Kusanagi sword, however she utilized a secret technique of her own, to heal her wounds, even though it shortened her own life span. The battle escalated as all of the legendary three summoned their most powerful animal summons, with Manda the Anaconda, Gamabunta the Toad, and Katsuyu the Slug being called to battle. Orochimaru’s gigantic anaconda, Manda, held off both Jiraiya’s toad, Gamabunta and Tsunade’s slug, Katsuyu on his own and was about to bite into Gamabunta when Tsunade herself drove Gamabunta’s huge dagger into Manda’s mouth. With nothing to be achieved, Orochimaru once again retreated, taunting that there was still another way to heal his arms and that he was immortal. He was in fact telling the truth, he did have one last way to cure his affliction, Edo Tensei.

Still unwilling to accept a body other than Sasuke's, Orochimaru sent his four body guards, collectively called the 'Sound Four' into Konoha to entice Sasuke to come to him. Each member of the group bore a Curse Seal, just like Sasuke and once they engaged him, they told him the seal had a second stage of release that they would help him acquire, if he left Konoha behind and joined Orochimaru’s side. Unfortunately, while this occurred, Orochimaru's arms were putting him through even more intense and unbearable agony. Now cracked, bleeding profusely, and crumbling away, his arms would soon be gone altogether. He needed a new body, and could wait no longer, so Kabuto set up a sort of tournament between all of his prisoners, the last one standing would be awarded one wish, or so they were told.

After the winner was determined, Orochimaru approached him, and asked him what his wish was. He said he wanted the rest of his clan freed, to which Orochimaru said he agreed he would do. It isn't know if he was lying or not, however immediately after, he used Fushi Tensei and took the winner's body as his own, ending his agony, and regaining the use of arms, however he would now have to wait at least three years before he could take Sasuke's body. When the Sound Four seemed to be taking too long, he sent out a solitary Ninja as reinforcement. Kaguya Kimimaro, perhaps one of his strongest servants, and the leader of the Sound Five, as the Four were called when Kimimaro was still a part of it.

Moving by means he described more or less as mind over matter, Kimimaro held back the forces of Leaf sent to bring Sasuke back long enough for Sasuke to adapt to the seal and run to Orochimaru of his own, if not partially misguided, will. Shortly after, Kimimaro perished in the battle with Gaara and Rock Lee, not because of his enemies attacks, but because of the fatal disease that was afflicting his body. It was a shame, if he had not been afflicted with the disease, he would have very well likely served as a host body for Orochimaru, however with his death, and the rest of the Sound Four for that matter, he simple commented he, and they didn't matter anymore, for he now had his prize, Sasuke, or more specifically his Sharingan.

In just three years, he could achieve the next step in his ambition, and very likely finish his goal entirely. In the years during the time skip, he, Sasuke, and Kabuto would switch bases on a on a weekly basis, and only remain in each one for three days at most. Akatsuki member Sasori had utilized a memory block jutsu to place his subordinates in different ninja villages as a means to gather information and provide sabotage.

One such memory block had been placed on Kabuto approximately five years earlier in the hopes of finding more information on Orochimaru's Fushi Tensei technique. Sasori had arranged to meet with Kabuto to gain updated information on Orochimaru. However, Sasori had already fell in battle before the meeting, but Leaf ninja impersonated his Hiruko puppet form in the hopes of attaining the information meant for him. When Kabuto met the Leaf ninja Yamato and his team of Naruto, Sakura and Sai, he acted as Sasori's faithful servant. When Orochimaru appeared Kabuto jumped to Sasori's side but quickly revealed himself by cutting off Hiruko’s head. Orochimaru and Kabuto, who had actually had the memory block removed years earlier by Orochimaru, hoped to actually kill Sasori but now they were pitted against Naruto and the other konoha shinobi.

Orochimaru told Kabuto that it was indeed a fake and invited Naruto, Sakura and Sai to step forward too. As Orochimaru’s words drove Naruto into a berserk frenzy, he transformed into the four tailed Kyuubi state, and attacked him with an enormous blast of pure chakra. As Orochimaru and Naruto faced off, Orochimaru demonstrated countless snake-like abilities and proving that he is in fact the strongest of the Densetsu no Sannin, being able to quite easily match off against the four-tailed Kyuubi state despite being weakened from the sickness his body is starting to undertake, indicating that it is time he switched to a newer, healthier form. Orochimaru then led the possessed Naruto back towards Kabuto and the remainder of Team 7, where the Jinchuuriki was neutralised by Yamato.

Yamato took measures to track Orochimaru, Kabuto and apparently, Sai. Orochimaru and Kabuto fled, leaving a fake corpse, altered to appear like Sai to throw them off track, however the team didn't fall for it, and kept their pursuit eventually tracking them to one of Orochimaru's temporary bases. After a long drawn out conversation with a small battle in between, Team 7 leader Yamato attempts to imprison Sasuke, but he cuts through the barrier, and moves to finish them all off but Orochimaru arrives and stops him. The Sound trio take their leave, and Naruto is left having failed to save his friend once again. Months passed as the snake sannin began preparations to take the body of Uchiha Sasuke as his own. However, as the time to take the boy as his vessel was at hand there was a sudden change in plans.

The debilitating sickness of his current vessel at that time made it clear that he had to move immediately against the young Uchiha should the body expire, however this was not to be with a preemptive move that was executed on Sasuke’s part. In the depths of his ailment, with his right hand man Kabuto taking a brief moment of leave to procure medicinal mixtures, the Uchiha struck out. Easily tearing through the wall of his rest chamber with a blade of lightning chakra that streaked toward the ill Orochimaru, Sasuke moved too swiftly for the incapacitated serpent to evade. A brief battle ensued where Orochimaru was forced to reveal his true form, a combined mass of white snakes which were the result of self experimentation, seeing an opportunity, Orochimaru moved to initiate fushi tensei; casting Sasuke into an alternate dimension of his making where he would take over the Uchiha’s body.

Yet, it was not to be for the Sannin. Once more, the same thing that happened with Itachi occurred with Sasuke, as the Uchiha’s Sharingan commenced a reversal against the jutsu, eventually rendering Orochimaru powerless as Sasuke’s dark will dominated the realm. Defeated and trapped in that world of his making, the specter of Orochimaru remained at the back of Sasuke’s mind, bidding its time as it gathered itself to remedy the situation. Still, the serpent never managed to find an opportunity to emerge from the young Uchiha, resulting in his essence being continually interned within his progeny’s mind. Memories of old and hallucinations plagued Orochimaru for the years to come, as his existence withered on the vine despite its almost guaranteed survival as part of Sasuke.

Upon the battle between the two hated Uchiha brothers, Orochimaru was able to break free of Sasuke's will, and appearing out of the Cursed Seal of Heaven tattooed upon Sasuke's neck, attacked Uchiha Itachi using his Hydra technique. However, Susano'o stopped the attack from even commencing, cutting off all but one of the hydra's heads with one swoop of it's sword. Orochimaru then appeared from the remaining head, only to find out that he would be sealed away for all eternity by Itachi. The Sannin scoffed at this, until it was revealed that the Sword of Totsuka was in the grasp of Susano'o, and that the Totsuka would be able to seal the user in a permenant genjutsu, which would result in being immediately sealed inside the Shinigami. Shocked, Orochimaru was then slashed across the chest, and disappeared without a trace of even being there, except the lack of a cursed seal on Sasuke's neck.

((This next part is written from my own mind, rather than as Orochimaru's entire history prior to the sealing of his soul, as a way that would both make sense and be Orochimaru-esque, in a manner of trying to trick the Shinigami out of his soul and then succeeding.))

Orochimaru's soul then floated around in the belly of the beast, or rather the sanctuary of souls within the Shinigami. Yet the Sannin was made of sterner stuff, and travelled to meet the Shinigami's soul. Bargaining to send many more souls the Shinigami's way, Orochimaru was then given a body, though it was severely weakened by the Death God, out of spite to the Sannin despite his plea. Orochimaru then went in secret to one of his old bases, and chose out a new body - the Shinobi Toushou Koumo, who Orochimaru marked with the Makaze Juin, or the Cursed Seal of Evil Wind.

Role Playing Sample: Nightfall had hit the Forest of Death, located in Konoha. Many people knew of the Chunin exams using the Forest as a way to test the shinobis' survival skill. No-one knew of another part of it - a new underground base for the elegant legend, the Sannin Orochimaru, now in the body of Toushou Koumo, the bearer of the Makaze Juin.
"Koumo", as the Sannin now went under the name of, dropped from the high up tree, and using Kaiseihane, soared above the forest on his back, looking up at the stars, before flying back down to land neatly on the forest floor. Now was time for the Sannin to experiment on his test subjects, of which none were of Konoha.
He had learnt from his past mistakes, and now in his test chambers were the children of shinobi of many lands, ranging from as near as Otogakure to as far as Kumogakure, but devoid of those of Konohagakure and also those of Sunagakure, Konoha's ally.
The inquisitive snake decided that tonight he would experiment to try to recreate the genome sequence of Kaguya Kimimaro - Orochimaru's faithful servant and prospective vessel until the young disciple's contraction of a deadly disease, and then death due to the self-same disease before Orochimaru could gain the body of Uchiha Sasuke... a pitiful waste, the snake thought. Extracting his many samples of the slightly modified genome sequence, which no longer had the disease Kimimaro had contracted, Orochimaru started to inject the genes into the young children, wishing his experiment to succeed like his earlier one with the First Hokage's genes. And this time, he would be able to see the success of his experiment with his own eyes and then take them under his wing himself...

Other: - The main use for Orochimaru is obviously as himself for Naruto RPs, with his history being dealt with like that. However, his appearance and other things can be changed according to the RP timeline and other things.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum