Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 08:21:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Why is there BACON IN THE SOAP!??!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Everybody Dies

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Everybody Dies  (Read 537 times)
Theodore.Knight

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 27, 2009, 04:25:06 am »

This is my first roleplay. Bear with me.

Everyone will die. Every character. As to how and when, I'll decide. If you aren't comfortable with that, feel free to make another roleplay.
Don't worry. It wont be out of spite. I have a set of D20s that will help me decide who lives and who dies. (At least, when.) Fate is involved.

The beginning setting will be a bus station in Arizona. Characters can move from there depending on their motivations and such. I'm looking for about 4 to 7 people. This roleplay won't move quickly, I have a lot of work. But I think it will be good once it gets into the swing.

As for the characters, write someone you'd feel really bad about, if they died in something you were writing.

Rules: Restaurant rules. I can throw you out at anytime for any or no reason. If that's not cool, then sorry. But don't worry. I'd only do it if you cant write correctly or make a matching character. If you make me angry later, I'll just kill you off. <3

Name:
Brief(Keep it elevator speech for now) History:
How they ended up in Arizona:
Primary Motivation/Goal, Currently:

My own character to follow.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 07:34:18 am »

... You know, I understand when characters in a roleplay have that possibility of dying, but this is a roleplay where the characters are MEANT to die. Everyone of them at that. I'm sadistic, but where's the fun in this?

Needless to say, I have no intention of joining. Whether or not anyone else will is their choice, but I'm going to guess others will share my feelings on this.
Report Spam   Logged

Malibu
The main benefactor of DT's big shiny sword
Global Moderator
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 02:24:42 pm »

((I'm joining just because I wanna see how I ..mean my character..dies... I should have thought of this before. Then I could have tortured all of ya XPP ))

My character is going to be quite a typical one... I'm not going to spend a lot of time on a sob story character but I tried to add elements that would make me goo "awwww" at them dying.

Name: Elin Elizabeth Snow

Brief(Keep it elevator speech for now) History:
 ((Clearly you haven't met me in an elevator because I talk for England))
Elin is recently engaged to her childhood sweetheart after fifteen years with him. Her partner has spent the majority of the past ten years travelling for business while Elin has worked as a High School English teacher in New York. They finally have enough money to have the perfect wedding and buy the house Elin has always wanted. Elin felt extremely lonely before when James was away for most of the year, she is extremely happy now that they are ready to start a family. Elin knows she is two months pregnant but is waiting until after the wedding to tell him as that is the acceptable way.

((tell me if I need more earlier history, I don't think it's necessary))

How they ended up in Arizona: Elin's prudential behaviour means she needs to have her wedding dress made by an award winning designer. She travelled to Arizona herself for an appointment with him.

Primary Motivation/Goal, Currently: Get to the motel she has booked then phone to confirm the appointment, then get back to actually be married.
Report Spam   Logged

made me picture the mods as furry little animals about to be killed on the Discovery channel.
-Winds Of Water
Nature_Dragon_Vivi
Queen of the Dragons
Resident

Happy Emo Chick

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 09:30:56 pm »

This seems interesting, an I can't beleived I hadn't thought of something so sadistic... ANYWHO! here it tis!

Name: Kira Amara Harris
Brief(Keep it elevator speech for now) History: Grew up in Arizona with her Dad. No mom or siblings, just her and her dad. Grew up fairly normally, never had problems till freshman year. She got into drugs as well as cutting and is a **** victim. She tried to trust her boyfirend to have him break her again and is in the process of recovering from her misfourtunate events.
How they ended up in Arizona: Born there.
Primary Motivation/Goal, Currently: Get to her weekly therapy session.
Report Spam   Logged

I dont need a reset button, if I fail once thats it, I don't need to do it again.
"When I was your age, Pluto was a planet, and there were only 150 pokemon."
I have a curse for you all.... may all your bacon burn. =P

I Nature_Dragon_Vivi here by claim the following characters:
Zelda And her alter ego Sheik, Midna, Samus, Ike, Marth, Yoshi, Kalas (Baten Kaitos), All Characters from TALES OF SYMPHONNIA and SKIES OF ARCADIA. Of course I must state that I am indeed unclaimable.
Zarean
enasnI naeraZ
Esteemed Members
Resident

Rawr >:3

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 11:53:57 am »

At first I was skeptic about it, but I'm starting to think it's an interesting, untouched idea. So hey, what'll it hurt to give it a try.

Name: Jeffery James Foster
Brief History: Lives with his parents in a small apartment. They don’t have a lot of money but still managed to afford Jeffery’s music lessons. He’s extraordinarily brilliant at playing the Violin. Recently Jeffery applied for a scholarship to Juliard, and has been accepted, his whole tuition covered. He’ll be starting soon.
How they ended up in Arizona: Lives there.
Primary Motivation/Goal, Currently: Going to his Girlfriends via Bus to talk to her about his scholarship, since it means moving to New York and she’s not comfortable with that.
Report Spam   Logged

I am a member of RAWR (Roleplayers who Approve of Working Roleplays).  Please do not join or create multiple RPs unless you are certain you are able to handle the obligation of providing a post in each thread at least once every week. Neglecting to do so is a rude inconvenience for fellow roleplayers and inhibits the progression of the roleplay itself.

If you support active roleplays, please include this quote in your signature.

~Banner by Moi~

Count Down (1st chapter out) Written and Drawn by me.

Ceres Eve My newest roleplay, check it out if you're interested!

I was claimed by Stained-Glass-Seraphim. 12/05/07

Notice: I've recently gotten a job, and I'll be starting college soon, so I will be slow to respond.

Wanna Fight?
Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 01:04:34 pm »

Er...one question.

What exactly is the plot? Are our character's just going to act out their lives and then just die?
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
Angel
You Deserve A Try Again Frog
Esteemed Members
Greenhorn

Combination Topic Starter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 02:28:12 am »

This topic hasn't been replied in since late January...so I am going to go ahead and lock it.
Report Spam   Logged

I am a member of RAWR (Roleplayers who
Approve of Working Roleplays). Please do not join
or create multiple RPs unless you are certain you
are able to handle the obligation of providing a
post in each thread at least once every week.
Neglecting to do so is a rude inconvenience for
fellow roleplayers and inhibits the progression of the roleplay itself.

I, Stained-Glass-Seraphim, and/or Angel, claim chaos (From Xenosaga), Taiki (From Sailor Moon), Vaan (From Final Fantasy 12), The Prince (From Katamari Damacy), Zarean, and Terak. But, in regards to the rules, I do not claim anything that they have at all. Just them, for they are friends, and are ok with it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum