Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 07:05:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Endless N

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Endless N  (Read 1470 times)
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 03:49:54 pm »

((Finally managed to get on. ._.))

Sagitta yawned majestically, the crashing of the waves and heat of the day lulling her into a drowsy, relaxed state.  She strolled gracefully along in the area where the waves smacked and pulled against the shore.  The Gardevoir loved feeling the water pulling lightly against her feet.  She looked toward the place her companions were and rolled her eyes.

Jacqueline was being her usual, hyper and naughty self.  She ran through the sand for unknown reasons and Sagitta did not want to know what they were.  Lune had just burned some plant life and was lazing about in the hot sand.  Forrest, on the other hand, was lecturing the Typhlosion on being more respectful to nature under his breath.  In the fire-type's footsteps he was planting the seeds of berries, as if to subtly insult Lune.

Sagitta laughed and made her way toward the group since their Trainer had arrived from wherever he had been.  She tilted her head and looked to where he had pointed.  The island was intriguing, she would willingly admit that.

"Well, it's better than staying idle on a beach," she remarked to her comrades, her voice soft, calm, and a little soothing.  It sounded more like singing, really, or maybe bells.  In her mind, Sagitta scoffed at herself for being so vain.  What did being vain ever gain?  Instead of dwelling on such thoughts, she leaned against the tree.  Her movements were more like dancing, but that fed into vanity and Sagitta decided to just think about nothing until they were able, or ready, to leave.
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 11:35:48 am »

((OOC: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, sorry for the downtime. The GOOD computer’s been absolutely raped by malware over this past year, so I don’t normally get to use it that much. My mom’s got a laptop, but it’s crappy beyond belief, so I’ve been annoyed off the internet by its lack of speed in comparison to the gaming computer…and none of my art programs work on Vista. O_o

So, let’s get the posting order down…
I’ll be first.
Then comes CM as the Trainer.
And everyone else.
In battles, the Trainer and the active Pokémon don’t have a posting order, SO LONG AS THEY DON’T DROWN EVERYONE WITH BATTLES THAT GO ONE FOR TWO WHOLE PAGES*COUGHCOUG*LHS&KOR*COUGHACK*))
==============================================================

Just as Lune had settled in, Teak came along and immediately determined their next destination whilst Sagitta joined and decided crossing a large body of water would be better than staying safe and bound to the land. The news was less of a great shock, but rather more of a nuisance. It was a beautiful day and all everyone else wanted to do was travel, rather than relax after a long trek through a hot, humid forest. At the least, the beach had a nice breeze to cool things down.

“I’ll never understand any of you,” Lune wailed in dismay, still prone on the beach, but awake. The overheating typhlosion rose to his hind legs and managed to awkwardly hobble toward the ocean, his footsteps leaving globs of crude glass pressed into the ground. The island was little more than a blurry lump on the horizon, according to him “I’m curious too, but I don’t think I can run on water for that long, let alone carry anyone.” He spun on a toe and saw the expressions on the rest of the pokémon. Three inquisitive minds against his one lazy mind. “Oh, fine then,” Lune surrendered, wincing as a wave’s aftereffects hissed in a loud tone as it turned into steam before even touching the backs of his paws.

“But it won’t be my fault if we get lost,” he mumbled, raising his forelegs and using them to pinch his shoulder blades as close together as he could. The resulting pressure on the porous muscles at the base of his neck caused a massive blast of heat to escape and raise a cloud of steam. The unfortunate area on the receiving end was almost completely robbed of moisture as the uncovered, half baked sand was covered in sea salt, the searing steam rolling inland.

Now that there wasn’t so much heat blocking things other than sound from reaching him, he now felt the soft wind and salt tinted air. Including the less-than-pleasant funk of everyone else—Lune cursed his exceptional olfactory nerve, attempting to wave the stench away as he fell back onto all fours.

His attention soon drifted towards his glassy footsteps and whether or not they could be lifted without having them deform in his paws. He did indeed want to keep his footprint immortalized in glass.   

((OOC: 0.o” When I think about it, I’m a little rust-e…))
Report Spam   Logged
CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 04:13:34 am »

Teak grew more and more displeased with the heat, very quickly losing his drive and energy. In an effort to conserve his remaining stamina, he decided to do away with the burden of the Eevee riding on his shoulders.

"Time to get down, Jacqueline," said the trainer, trying to sound sympathetic. He fell to one knee and urged her off her perch, but the little monster wouldn't budge. Teak eventually had to shake her off; a gesture that garnered a dirty look from Jacqueline. "Oh, Jac, don't be such a princess" responded Teak in a casually teasing tone. "Man up and walk on the sand like the rest of us."

The Eevee was clearly displeased with her treatment, but her trainer felt it was only fair. If she didn't want to deal with the heat, she could always return to her Pokéball.

Free of the weight on his shoulder, Teak continued to trudge along the beach, letting Lune dawdle behind him. He was often a dawdler himself, but today the trainer felt like walking. In order to make the climate more bearable, he somehow convinced himself that the sooner he reached his "destination", the sooner he'd find relief. Of course, this was a meaningless pursuit, as Teak wasn't expecting to reach the island anytime soon but the thought at least gave the lad some motivation.

The sea continued to obstruct the party's path to the island. Teak had considered catching a water Pokémon, but finding a suitable catch would require a lot of time that no one wanted to spend. On top of that, Teak didn't think anyone really felt like battling - especially himself. With no other humans around for miles, the trainer didn't seem to have many options.

No sooner had that thought passed his mind than Teak spied a tugboat sailing around the cove a few miles down the shore. His first thought was to flag it down and convince the sailors to bring him to the island. Whether the seafarers would actually oblige his request was another story, but Teak decided to worry about that when the time came. All that was important now was getting their attention, and for that task, the trainer turned to his trusty vassals.

"Hold on a sec," said Teak as he stopped walking, waiting for the attention of his Pokémon. He indicated the sea vessel in the distance. "That tugboat's gonna be our ticket to the island. Think you guys can wave it down?"
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
Kageito
Number XV - The Howling Symphony
Resident

Forever a WoWfag

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2009, 01:58:35 pm »

Heya, can I join? I blame Lucy for making me want to >>

Name: Storm
Species: Luxray
Nature: Hardy
Personality: Storm isn’t someone for jokes and easily loses her temper when someone plays a prank on her. She takes battling very seriously and will keep trying until she reaches her limits, even then often refusing to give up, living up to her nature. She attacks with all her power and seeks out strong opponents, but leaves weaker ones alone, as she knows what it’s like to be the weaker one.

She’s not very fond of strangers, often ignoring them, which is one of her weak spots, because it takes her a long time to get used to them. However, she is very loyal to her pride (aka her friends) and would do anything to protect them.
Species Deviances: Her blue fur is a shade lighter and the usually yellow fur is white.
Cry(s): Luxray, lux, ray, other sounds varying from these. She can also purr.
History: Because she looked so different, she was abandoned by her pride when she was still a cub, leaving her to die. Storm was caught by a beginning Trainer who didn’t know anything about training Pokémon, or their limits, and more than often, she got sent out in battle without standing a chance. Angry at her for not being able to fight properly, the Trainer released her into the wild, and this time she was in a place she did not know, hence the fact that the local wild Pokémon shunned her.

A long after time after that, another Trainer came along, and thought of her as valuable because of her fur, but he soon found out she did not want to fight for him, more so, hated him, and he traded Storm for another Pokémon. Her new ‘master’ took her to Hoenn to participate in the contests there, but Storm relied on her physical strength and power more than the beauty of her attacks, often refusing to obey, and again, she got dumped. That was near Forretree, where she encountered Teak. She did not understand why his Pokémon liked him so and challenged him. She was no match for his Typhlosion, though, as she didn’t know her limits either. However, over time she learned from Teak and his Pokémon what teamwork was like and grew to like them. She also grew to respect Lune and Forrest a lot.
Other: She always relies on her physical strength. She can also see through solid objects (even though that's kinda basic for any Luxray).
Fun Facts: She’s based off of my Luxray in Diamond. Physical sweeper ftw.
Sample: http://aisenfield.smfforfree4.com/index.php/topic,1095.30.html Too bad it died.

Report Spam   Logged

I claim LotR, the Wheel of Time and WoW, Absol, Banette and Arcanine, Blaze the Cat, the Hookshot and Ocarina of Time from LoZ and The Lion King.

I hope to be more active on the RP front, guys, especially now that Crimson's back. :T
Hit me up for a talk if you've missed me or something crazy like that. And I might open an art thread once I get my tablet.
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 10:02:26 pm »

Jaqueline bounced headfirst along the sand, from the force of the throw.  As she rolled to a stop, her fur was covered in even more sand, making it nearly impossible to tell what color her fur cuff and tail tip were, as they blended in with her brown fur.  Spitting out some of the sand that had found its way into her mouth, she trudged after them.

“Stupid fur… If the trainer was in his right mind, he’d keep his Pokémon from getting sunstroke… If I evolve into a Flareon or something else with long fur…” She grumbled to herself, not ending her sentence since she knew no-one was listening to her. Since she still wasn’t used to being in a team, she had gained a small habit of talking to herself. She planned to have that annoyance disappear as soon as possible, as well.

Finally catching up to them, she hopped onto his shoulders again in order to get a better look. She shook herself again, trying another failed attempt at de-sanding herself. She would’ve washed herself off in the waves, but if she tried, she figured that she would have been pulled into the undertow. She wasn’t the best swimmer, since her old trainer wouldn’t let her get wet.

She gave a sigh, looking at the boat. She had a feeling that her attacks wouldn’t make it out to the boat, but they could probably cause a commotion. Readying her attack without her trainer’s permission, she aimed as close to the boat as she could. She simply wanted to get out of the heat and sand. 
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 10:50:14 am »

Forrest palmed his face. Sometimes Teak could be very foolish. In his head, he was thinking, 'What the hell, Teak? You know bloody well I only have physical attacks...' Flicking a couple of seeds into the back of Teak's head, Forrest then gestured the lack of attention-making attacks. He then pointed at the others, as they had more chance at having them. With this done, Forrest planted another few seeds in order to grow more trees. After Jaq shot off an attractive attack, Forrest turned back to the group, if only to stand with them and steal one of the berries Teak was carrying in his pack...
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 10:13:35 pm »

Hmm…. Stormblade, you’re a bit late for the, “I’ve been on the team all this time,” thing to work out well, since the introductions have already been done and such, but I’ll proooooooobably figure something out if I get the time to sit down and think about it. You’re accepted, though. I’ll let you know that much right now. Could you possibly wait until the group gets on the island, then we can work you in or something along the lines? It might take a bit of a history change, but the character themselves doesn’t need to be any different.
---
Yeah. Until you post (or decide you want to skip your own turn), Endless N isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

:3 Don't you love my nagging?
Just skip me for now. ^^;

Yes, I love your nagging. XD
---
Note CM said the boat was down the shore, not off the shore.
+=========================================================+

Teak directed the group’s attention toward a blurred blotch a ways away from their current position. He wanted its attention, whatever the object was, likely not realizing that Lune couldn’t see it, let alone know what a boat was.

The volcano pokémon squinted to better focus, but hardly seeing anything clearer, he appeared to lose interest, placing the still warm glass footstep in his forward right paw in Teak’s backpack, lightly pushing Forrest aside.

“You wouldn’t appreciate what’s about to happen,” he explained lifting Jacqueline by the scruff of her neck and dropping her in the grovyle’s arms, just as her bright, attractive attack went off and shot into the air. The distraction caught everyone’s attention for varying amounts of time.

Though before anybody could say anything to scold Lune for his lack of patience, he closed Teak’s pack and wrapped his left foreleg aforementioned trainer’s torso, with his  forward right about the poor young man’s head. The two disappeared in a loud, thunderous clap as a great wall of sand shot straight up. The speed of Lune’s quick attack was enough to bring them within earshot of the boat in just a second.

Of course, Teak wasn’t in the condition to be shouting. The G-forces of the instant acceleration had robbed his lungs of virtually all breathable air. Lune, being very used to it by this point, couldn’t understand why his trainer was gasping for air, though.

((OOC: Short, plot-advancing post is quite short indeedily.))
Report Spam   Logged
Kageito
Number XV - The Howling Symphony
Resident

Forever a WoWfag

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 02:07:01 pm »

((OOC: Yeah, sorry to bump in with this, but I never said she was caught before Forretree. Could just as well been after that, only just recently, you know, near the brigde or something. *shrugs* But it's your call.))
Report Spam   Logged

I claim LotR, the Wheel of Time and WoW, Absol, Banette and Arcanine, Blaze the Cat, the Hookshot and Ocarina of Time from LoZ and The Lion King.

I hope to be more active on the RP front, guys, especially now that Crimson's back. :T
Hit me up for a talk if you've missed me or something crazy like that. And I might open an art thread once I get my tablet.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum