Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 02:01:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Domo Arigatou, Mr. Roboto.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pokemon: New Moon Rising

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon: New Moon Rising  (Read 3797 times)
Splatty
It sure'd be nice if you would roll with me.
Resident

Private Michael J. Caboose

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2009, 07:58:11 pm »

By midday, the trio of trainers had made ample progress, conquering a considerable strip of Route 29. Since they left, most of the trek consisted of petty smalltalk and introductions.

"Route 29 supposedly crawls with Sentret and Pidgey," remarked Kathryn, scanning her surroundings for Pokémon. "That's what the books say, but I haven't seen any all morning. "

"Yeah, you have to be quiet with it," Jeff said.

"I didn't think Pidgey were that skittish." Kyle replied.

Kathryn sighed, taking one last look around. Upon reflection, it came to her that they had been traveling for several hours without rest. Kathryn hadn't eaten since breakfast at seven, so she figured she was overdue for a meal... Wasn't there supposed to be a rest stop for travelers somewhere along the road?

"Wait a moment, please," beckoned Kathryn, rummaging through her bag. "I need to find my map."

Kyle saw a nearby fallen tree and decided to have a seat. He walked over and sat down, getting a bottle of water out of his bag. "Any one else care for some water?"

"Nah, I brought Gatorade," said Jeff, smiling. He reached into his backpack, pushing around his belongings before finally retrieving the bottle."

Just as Jeff procured his sports drink, Kathryn found her map and pulled it from her pack. She quickly located the trio's position and found a rest stop about half a mile west.

"Ooh, good news," announced Kathryn, her eyes suddenly alight. "There's a pitstop for trainers just up the road - and it's a Staryubucks! I haven't had any coffee since breakfast."

"Hmm....you know, I think some coffee is just what we need. I'm not in a rush if you guys aren't."Kyle screwed the top back onto his water bottle and put it inside his backpack. Looking around, everything in the world seemed to be at peace. It was rather warm out to Kyle, but he didn't mind. He actually liked hot weather, much better than a harsh winter cold.

Kyle then noticed a small purple rat beside him. He quickly pulled out his pokedex and scanned the pokemon. "RATTATA is cautious in the extreme. Even while it is asleep, it constantly listens by moving its ears around. It is not picky about where it lives - it will make its nest anywhere."

Kyle looked at it as it was nibbling on something in the grass. Then Kyle got an idea. "One second guys. Go Houndour." Kyle said, as the black hell hound materialized in front of him. "Houndour, you ready for your first battle?"

"HOUND!" The puppy pokemon yelled in excitement.

"Let's go...use ember!" Houndour unleashed a small flame at the rat, burning it. The purple rodent ran a little forward in surprise but quickly regained himself, charging houndour. The rat pokemon let a devastating tackle into Houndour, knocking him over. However, he quickly got back up, sending out another ember on Kyle's orders. This was the end of the battle for rattata.

"Good job Houndour!" Kyle said, petting the little pup. "HOUND!" It yelled, licking Kyle in the face.

Kyle then turned to his traveling partners. "Well, I was bored okay? Now....are we ready to move on?"
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
and i got beat by asweatyfatchick last night
Terak
Occassional Appearer-After-Long-Spans-of-Time
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2009, 10:21:17 pm »

Hi, Don. Welcome to Aisenfield; it's great to see another roleplayer in our midst. Your sign-up is very nice (Josh's personality reminds me of my character, Will), though I'm afraid you'll have to see if Zelo is willing to fit in another person in since the roleplay already has a fair number of applications. I'll vouch for you though. :D

That had been in the entrance of Violet City the day after they had arrived there. Now that Martin would be in the city trying to get into the pokémon gym, Will had decided to put some distance between himself and the place. While part of him wanted to stay and enjoy the comforts of civilization after having been on the road for the last few days, the escapist in him made all the difference. He didn’t want to deal with the awkward situation of running into his old travel partner this early. So off he marched, with a discontented Mabel in tow, back down the route where he had first come from.

This way, he figured, Martin could just go on ahead and he wouldn’t have to worry about being passed at some point later on. He knew Martin; he was always in a hurry to get to his destination. Now that he was on his own, though, Will was sort of glad for a chance to get a better look at some of the things he’d had to pass by on the way to Violet. In particular, there was a certain cave mentioned on his map that had caught his fancy. All that his map said was “Dark Cave”, but the fact that the map mentioned it at all had to mean it was important in some way.

“What do you say, Mabel? Want to go check out a Dark Cave?”

He received no response. He looked down at the Chikorita, only to see the large leaf ponytail on the back of her stiffly turned head. The little plant pokémon was giving no indication that she was paying attention.

In fact, maybe he’d look for a new pokémon along the way, too. Something laid-back, that wasn’t as finicky as the moody one that was giving him silent treatment right now. At that thought, Will made a mental note to himself to only catch pokémon that knew how to loosen up and relax. For his first team member, he’d look for something simple; a Caterpie, maybe . . .
Report Spam   Logged
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2009, 05:42:52 pm »

It was not a long walk for the new pokemon trainer and Erik was nearing the end of route 30.  "The cave should be coming up" Erik said to himself as he looked down at the map he had brought with him. Just as he had assumed, Dark Cave was just up ahead and the entrance came into view. It was not anything special, no marvelous desings carved into the outer walls or distinctive markers around; there was just a large hole in the side of a large mound of earth. "I bet that place is crawling with Zubats and Geodudes. If I get lucky I might see an Onix, but I doubt that. I'm not going to go too far in this time" Erik smiled as he rambled on about the pokemon he hoped to see.

Erik stood just outside the mouth of the cave and knelt down to exchange a few things in his pack. The burly trainer folded up his map and placed it in the front zip up pouch, swapping it out for a black flashlight. Clicking the light on, Erik bravely made his way into the pitch black. The light emitted from the flashlight was far from illuminating the entire area around him, but Erik was grateful for what little light he had. Stalagmites and stalactites littered the particular "room" he was in at the moment and every now and then the brawny trainer could hear the cry of a pokemon.

"Well its no secret why they call it Dark Cave" Erik joked to himself. He though he might come across the lights of other trainers but for now the cave seemed empty, save for himself and the wild pokemon residing inside. Erik plodded through the small puddles of water on the cave floor. Suddenly, a rough growl came from behind Erik. "What the!?" Spinning around, the trainer flashed his light to see what made the noise. As he had hoped for, it was a Geodude and it was apparently up for a fight. "This could be our chance, time to see what you can do Nidoran."

Erik reached to his belt and grabbed the second small sphere, tossing it into the air. The poison pin pokemon emerged from the white light and was ready for a fight. Erik could already tell this pokemon would be more feisty thatn his Chimchar. "Alright Nidoran, show me what you've got!" Nidoran sunk its feet into the ground as the rocky pokemon in front of him, it was time for its first battle.
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2009, 11:20:15 pm »

David awoke the next morning with Eevee resting peacefully on his chest. He blew on her face and her ears twitched.
   “Psst. Aeris,” he whispered.
   Eevee stirred and hopped up, waiting for him to get up so she could jump off onto the floor.
   Pete stirred, too, and he got up when he saw that David had gotten up.
   “Let’s go,” David yawned and Pete made no objection as they exit the Cherrygrove City Pokemon Center, snagging some breakfast bars form Nurse Joy.
   Outside, a few people bustled about going to work or doing other things in the still morning hours before the sun impregnated Johto with light. Most people, however, were still snoring obnoxiously in their beds happily.
   The pair walked north from Cherrygrove seeing nothing but trainers who were all too tired to battle or busy battling others.
   “Oi, you!” shouted a girl from the shade of the trees.
   Pete and David turned on the spot to see who yelled at them and so did a few other zombie like trainers. David judged that she was a bug catcher by her clothing, ridiculous hat and unnecessary butterfly net.
   “The weird looking kid with an Eevee!” she yelled again.
   David pointed to himself.
   “Yeah, you!” the girl walked over, dragging her net on the ground. “I’m trying to catch a Ledyba, but since it’s nowhere around, I’ll have to battle you.”
   “Um… It’s kind of early,” David replied rubbing his eyes and pulling the headphones out of his ears.
   “Shut up. I’ve been awake since four this morning and if I can’t catch a Pokémon, then I want to battle with someone and that someone is you.”
   “Whatever,” David muttered, grabbing a ball from his belt beneath his sweatshirt. “Are you sure about this?”
   “Of course I am,” she said confidently, mimicking David’s movements.
   “Alright, then. Ursus, it’s time for your debut,” he said, tossing his Pokéball in the air and out came the Teddiursa with his claw still in his cheek.
   The girl grunted and likewise tossed her ball. In the flash of light a Butterfree appeared.
   “Let’s get this going, then,” David said. “Ursus, use charm.”
   Teddiursa’s eyes shimmered a bit and kicked the ground bashfully which nearly tripled its cuteness.
   Butterfree, who had been flapping its wings viciously a moment ago, let down its guard and approached dreamily, ignoring the shouts of its trainer behind.
   “Slash it now!” David yelled.
   Teddiursa’s free paw ripped through the air and tore across Butterfree’s thin abdomen.
   “No!” shouted the girl. “Don’t give up! Use Sleep Powder!”
   Butterfree wheeled around and sprayed the spore like substance at Teddiursa, but he was too quick. Teddiursa moved away from Butterfree and used Faint Attack to get behind Butterfree.
   “Now use Fury Swipes from behind,” David ordered for the final blow.
   Teddiursa began slashing at Butterfree relentlessly and Butterfree fell to the ground.
   “Good job, Ursus,” said David and Teddiursa hobbled over to him.
   “That was a good battle,” said the girl. “I hope to see you again sometime.”
   With that, the girl returned Butterfree and ran back towards Cherrygrove City.
   As David turned around, he saw a very large ladybug peering at him through a tall thicket of grass.
   “Is that a Ledyba?” asked Pete.
   “I think it is,” David said, grabbing his Pokédex.
   He was right for the Pokédex began speaking in rapid Cantonese with Ledyba on the screen.
   “Crap, I have to change the language settings…” said David. “Ursus, go Lick it.”
   Teddiursa ran over and pounced on the Ledyba who seemed mesmerized by something else. Teddiursa ran its long tongue up Ledyba’s head and it cringed with shock.
   “Good work,” said David as he threw a Pokéball at the twitching Ladybug.
   Teddiursa hopped off and Ledyba vanished in a flash of bright light into the Pokéball.
   “I’m on a roll,” said David, grinning as he picked up the Pokéball.
   “Come on,” said Pete, tugging David by the elbow. “We need to get to Violet City.”
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
pichudude
EYOOOOOOOOOOO!
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2009, 07:17:56 pm »

((Arctic, Zelo said all Pokemon could be caught here.  So that powerhouse you were talking about?))

Mickey handed ear plugs to Marc and explained his terrible snoring.  Marc took them and shoved them in his ears.  Mickey yelled a few times to test them out.

"ARE THEY WORKING?!"

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, they're working."

"WHAT?!"

The two slumbered off and woke up very early in the morning.  Mickey got extra supplies, seeing as he started off with hardly any and Marc's backpack was jampacked.  They exited on Route 29 and took a left on Route 46.  Within an hour they were at the entrance of the Dark Cave.

"Uh, you go first," said Mickey.  He shoved Marc in front of him.

"No you," he did the same. 

Mickey gulped and slowly crept forward.  Tiny creatures could be seen scurrying alone the walls, Marc followed.  Mickey realeased Sunkern and Marc released Turtwig.  They were prepared for any wild Pokemon, but they were still creeped out.  They turned around and couldn't see the entrance or any sign of light.  This made them even more terrified.  Not to mention the enormous shadow that confronted them.  OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2009, 12:47:38 am »

[XD Here's a little scene, for an epic lol.]

Despite there being almost no lighting in the cave, apparently, a very large shadow was being casted. Upon seeing the creature, whom the two thought would be enormous, almost chuckle at the thought of nearly crapping themselves over the Pokemon they saw. Though, to Marc's surprise, he recognized what the Pokemon was.

"A... Bagon?" Marc asked, blinking.

"A Bagon?" Mickey asked. "I never knew those things even inhabited this region. I know they're native to Hoenn, and very rare in Sinnoh, but I never thought we'd see one in Johto."

"Maybe a trainer abandoned it. You never know what these trainers would throw out sometimes." Marc then got a clever idea. "Say, why don't I try catching the thing?"

"... I... wouldn't recommend it..." Mickey said, hesitantly.

"You're not just saying that because he nearly made you crap your pants, are you?"

Mickey tried not to laugh, trying to be a little more upset than take the joke. "N-no! But-"

Marc chucked a bit. "I'm catching him anyway. At least before he sees us and then tries to head butt us into next week. You are aware that Bagon have rather hard heads, right? One headbutt could shatter a large boulder whole."

Mickey swallowed hard. He had to keep that point in mind, though Marc could still wonder if Mickey was questioning why Marc would want to go for that Pokémon, knowing well enough that if the Bagon were to dislike him, for any reason, a good headbutt would send him straight to the chiropractor's. Apparently, Marc was taking the risk and so was Twiggy.

Marc called out to the Bagon, who jumped down and landed on it's head with a large thud, sending a shockwave that knocked both Twiggy and Marc off their feet. However, the Bagon recovered, ready for the battle. It was looking agressive to win, likewise with Marc and Twiggy.

"Twiggy, start things off with a tackle! Aim for the body! Not the head!"

Twiggy charged, though the Bagon lowered his head, just as Marc had anticipated. It was going for a headbutt and missed because Twiggy saw it coming when Marc called not to aim for the head. It charged, Twiggy strafing to the right before their heads collided. Bagon slid on the ground then began to roll after taking Twiggy's Tackle attack. Bagon got back on his feet and then started spitting Ember orbs toward Twiggy. Twiggy bit his lip and endured the attack.

"Come on, Twiggy, defend yourself! Withdraw!"

Twiggy curled up into his hardened shell, managing to muffle as much damage done to him as possible. However, soon after the embers stopped, Bagon followed up with another one of his famous Headbutts, knocking Twiggy into the darkness. From the darkness, the sound of smashing was heard then silence. Marc began to wonder what was wrong, and Bagon was confused to what was happening, as well. However, shortly after the period of silence, sharp leaves started to form from the darkness and then strike Bagon back. That was the work of Twiggy, alright; using the element of surprise. Bagon was downed, but not entirely out. He struggled to get back up.

Marc took the initiative. This was his chance. Marc tossed the ball, the ball hitting Bagon and then sucking him in. However, there wasn't even much of a shake before the ball bursted open and released Bagon, soon returning to Marc Anthony's hand. This wasn't going to be easy, Marc could tell.

Twiggy was back into view, after seeing Bagon disappear for a second. However, Bagon looked angry. Bagon then unleashed another round of ember attacks, though, thankfully, missing thanks to Twiggy hiding back into the shadows. The Bagon was getting frustrated, for the darkness was Twiggy's ally and not his. Bagon couldn't move fast enough. It then started spewing flames all over, in hopes to hit Twiggy, but they seemed to have failed. Twiggy then came out of the darkness, once more, to tackle again. Marc would've called out commands, seeing as though he could see Twiggy a bit better in the darkness, but he feared that that would blow his cover to Bagon and they'd be in trouble again. Bagon took a blow from behind, once again being downed.

Marc took another shot at it. Some luck was showing. One rock... two... Then the ball bursted again, releasing Bagon. Marc snapped his fingers, "Darn it. Almost."

Bagon was getting all the more frustrated, and yet it looked like it couldn't take anymore. It roared a tiny roar, letting loose a powerful blast of breath soon after that. Twiggy leaped, nearly being nicked by the blast.

"Shoot. It has Dragonbreath!" Marc quickly noticed. "Twiggy! Keep your distance and attack with Razor leaf!"

So far, Razor leaf seemed like the only option at the time. The best part about it was that it also wouldn't kill Bagon, as well as keep Twiggy from harm. At least until Bagon got lucky. One more Razor Leaf downed Bagon, after Bagon had nearly fried all the other four attempts. Marc tossed the ball again, hoping that third time was the charm. Marc crossed his fingers as Bagon was sucked in.

The ball shook once... twice... thrice... click. Marc sighed then laughed. "We finally did it! It's our first partner!" Marc shouted, overjoyed to finally have caught his first Pokemon. Mickey was sort of proud, since he saw Marc fail to actually catch his other first Pokémon, though. However, he wasn't too glad, since it was the same Pokémon that nearly scared the wits out of both of them. Still, Mickey could claim to be a little glad.

"Great, you got your first Pokémon," Mickey said, "Congratulations."

"Thanks, Mick. Can I call you Mick? Sorry, I'm glad I actually caught something special for a first Pokémon. Not the Pokémon that are usually around these parts." Twiggy soon showed up beside Marc, also tired but proud to have, somewhat, won that battle. "Well, we'd better get out of here before we get lost. We don't have a lot of light to lead us out of here."

"Alright..." Mickey then noticed something. "Say, did we pass by that rock with the thing pointing from it?"

"Rock with the thing pointing out of it? You mean that thing that looks like a horn?" Marc then approached it, "Come to think of it, I don't thi-"

Before Marc could finish his sentence, the ground started to rumble and the rock with the horn on it turned out to be a rather large Pokémon. The two boys blinked, the Bagon casting the shadow over the available light having absolutely nothing on this next situation.

"Oh shi-"

The "Rock" let out a roar and showed itself in the little light to be a large Rock Snake Pokémon. It was completely by accident, but the two had wandered into even more trouble.
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page
All About Amazing Alliterations
The Champion of Aisenfield
Resident

Lookin' for love.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2009, 08:43:50 am »

So, after the SAT, and Graduation Tests, and course registrations, and laziness, and the SAT (I hereby hate tests. Got a 1740. I can do better~!) and general laziness all around, I'm somewhat back. On to buisness.

~Don~ You PM'd me earlier on lookin' fer a good RP, and explained your 'situation' to me, and I have to say; WELCOME ABOARD, ME HEARTY. YAR-HAR. I feel like a pirate now. ^.^

So, thanks to all for ignoring my BLATANT lack of loyalty to my own RP, and still be faithful. Good children. You all may have a cookie.

HEY, WAIT A SECOND. A Bagon?!? Someone likes Salamence. I won't disallow it, but I will say that now the stakes have been raised. ._.
**************************************************************************************************************

Jack glanced around the entrance to Violet City, stepping inside the borders of the town. Immediately, it seemed, he was confronted with city noise. Merchants hawking their wares, Police officers barking orders, school girls squealing over the newest Drew(Oh, I hate this guy.) poster, and so on and so forth. Jack shook his head in semi-disgust, it was all too crowded for him. After Charmander had recovered suitably from his beating, Jack had left Cherrygrove City and headed north, before arriving here at Violet City. He checked his map, found where the gym was, and headed over in the direction of the gym. He kept thinking as he walked on, planning out his team that he would use. He knew Falkner liked flying types, so Charmander would be decent, but he really needed a rock or electric type. An Ice Type would be fantastic, but no such luck finding one he could use. He glanced at the mountains directly north of the city, where Dark Cave was rumored to be.

"If we went there, we'd be sure to find some good rock or ground type Pokemon to help out, but the problem is, that area would be packed with new trainers. I don't really want to waste time dodging around other trainers to avoid a battle. What do you think Charmander?" In answer, the fire lizard pointed to the west of town, where a path south led to the fabled 'Ruins of Alph.' Rumor had it, some strange things went down over there. But the area around it, happened to be packed with electric type Mareep and Pikachu. Jack checked his supplies, and nodded. He had three Poke'balls left, one of them being used to catch the Nidoran that now rested in it's ball on his belt. That had been an excellent battle, but Jack wasn't sure how many other new trainers would all have Nidoran. He shrugged. It didn't really matter, anyway.

Continuing on out of town, he passed out of town and into the small mountain pass that led to the Ruins of Alph. The road that could have taken him to Goldenrod was closed because of a blockade set up by Team Rocket, who seemed to be on the rise these days, so Jack would have to head south, then west, then north. A LONG way out of his way. He continued ambling down the rocky trail, when out from the rock face in front of him burst two Onix, smashing each other with their tails, and roaring. The Rock walls had muffled it, so Jack hadn't heard it, but now he did, and two Onix engaged in a dispute over something was NOT what he wanted to be in the middle of. Dignity forgotten, he grabbed his bag from the ground, spun around, and high-tailed it out of there. When he was a good fifty yards away, and the din was still ear-damagingly loud, he grabbed his Poke'dex and started thumbing through it randomly.

"ONIX, THE ROCK SNAKE POKEMON. ONIX GENERALLY LIVE ALONE IN CAVES UNDERNEATH THE SOIL, BUT WHEN TWO MEET THEY MAY ENGAGE IN A TERRITORIAL DEBATE THAT CAN RESHAPE MOUNTAIN CHAINS AND CAUSE MASSIVE LANDSLIDES."

"Wish I knew that BEFORE I came here. Jack ran back out of the mountain pass and ran back into Violet City, where the sun was starting to set. He sighed, and looked at the Poke'ball containing Nidoran and also at Charmander, how had collapsed and was panting heavily. "Crowded or not, it looks like we're heading off towards Dark Cave. Maybe if someone is nice, they'll have saved us some big time effort and can just give us a good rock or ground type, eh?" Picking the exhausted lizard up, Jack trotted back into town, and off to the caves.
***************************************************************************************
If you want to interact with Jack at the caves, feel free. I've got a scenario planned out for him there, however, so be warned if you get caught up in it.
Report Spam   Logged

What Vocaloid Character You Are Most Like

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Crazy and tough, no one should mess with you.  You'll stick up for your friends and you aren't afraid to.  No one could have a more true friend than you.

Zelo is... Rin?!?
pichudude
EYOOOOOOOOOOO!
Resident

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2009, 09:10:16 pm »

((I don't mind, how about you Arctic?))

"We gotta get a hella outta here!!!" screamed Mickey.  He grabbed Marc's giant backpack because he froze in his tracks.  This made Mickey fall too, he groaned and reluctantly got up.

By now the Onix began to thrash around and swung at Marc.  Mickey pushed him out of the way.  The huge snake-like Pokemon screeched which almost amde them go deaf.  Mickey frowned at the monster and looked at Florence.

"You cry baby!  You'd better be useful!"  He lifted it in the air and it began laugh hysterically like a baby.

"What the hell?!  Abosrb!  Absorb!" he screamed helplessly.  He shielded himself with Florence who began to glow a green aura.  Green vines wrapped themselves around the Onix which sapped almost all of its energy from it.  Florence had learned Mega Drain!

"Was that...for real?!" asked Mickey.  He shook Marc over and over who couldn't believe his eyes.  They both looked at Florence who smiled gently and hopped up and down.

"Either way, SWEET!" Mickey threw a Pokeball at it which made it dematerialize inside the small orb.  Mickey smiled each time there was a successful DING.  When the final DONG rang he jumped in the air, "YES!  This is a start of a beautiful friendship Florence, now return!"

Florence also dematerialized into its Pokeball.  Marc got up and dusted himself off, "Thanks for saving me back there."

"No problem, care to help me battle off some mindless Geodudes and Zubats?"

"Not at all my friend.  Let's just heal our Pokemon real quick."

"Agreed."
Report Spam   Logged
Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2009, 01:38:31 am »

((I just watched all of that...))

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

David and Pete pressed north, passing the occasional bug catcher and other various trainer stereotypes. David was just about to turn west toward Violet City before he noticed Pete had stopped.
   “Aren’t you going to Violet?” David asked.
   “No, this is where I stop. I’ve been ordered to stay out of Violet City or I’ll get thrown in prison. I’ll have to hike through Dark Cave through here and then try to scramble up the mountains to Blackthorn City.”
   “What did you do?” David then asked.
   Pete didn’t answer.
   “If you don’t want to tell me, that’s fine. But if you want someone to go with you through Dark Cave first, then I’ll go with you,” said David, now turning around to face the path that led off to Dark Cave.
   “Don’t do it. It would set your challenge back at least a week. Maybe two. And if you decided to take on Clair next, then you’re in for a nasty surprise.”
   “I’ll do it. I like a challenge,” said David, who was now walking towards Dark Cave.
   “Seriously, don’t follow me,” Pete urged. “Our acquaintanceship isn’t worth your entire training career.”
   “It doesn’t matter to me. I’d just like to be with someone in my journey,” said David, realizing he sounded really gay just then.
   “I don’t want you come. I promise that I’ll see you again,” Pete told him, holding his hand in front of David, stopping him. “You need to go that way first,” he finished, pointing west. “And it’s not that I really don’t want you to. I’d let you go, but you can’t take on Clair yet. You’re a novice trainer.”
   David sighed. “Fine. If you insist. I’ll see you around, then.”
   He turned on the spot and walked west, away from Pete and away from one of the few people he could consider a friend at that moment.

As he approached Violet City, the sun had set and he had nowhere to go. He proceeded to the Pokémon Center where he could get a place to sleep for the night before he went south to catch a few more Pokémon or battle the gym leader. However, his mind wasn’t on that. His thoughts were following Pete and what he might be facing in Dark Cave.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2009, 12:44:12 pm »

((OOC: Well you said any Pokémon can be caught. XD And don't think I'm taking the easy route with this. Marc's bound to have problems with this thing... as well as a few broken bones.

As I said, I had his team planned, but being restricted to Johto only Pokémon really had not much going for the original team I had for the guy. So, I threw in a hard-headed Bagon, just to make things tougher on me/Marc. Don't worry, he'll tame it, eventually... Eventually, being the key word...XD))

Marc was surprised, both by the event and the fact that his Sunkern had actually defeated something as big as Onix. Needless to say, Marc had problems with his Bagon and it was slightly stronger than Mickey's Onix. However, Marc could sense that the capture of his new Bagon wouldn't be without consequence. Last Marc recalled, and even mentioned to Mickey, Bagon wasn't an easy Pokémon to deal with. It was a challenge to capture it, and Marc could tell it'd be an even HARDER challenge to train it. Marc had a feeling he'd be dodging embers, dragonbreaths and headbutts for a while.

However, while in the cave, any Pokemon that caught his eye Marc had to capture. He didn't know why but after catching Bagon, Marc had felt an unusual knack for capturing any of the regulars that he saw, and a couple extras for any possible evolutions. Needless to say, apart from Turtwig and Bagon, his team was pretty much filled up by the time they exited the cave, and he even had Pokémon in the box after that. However, instead of keeping them on the team, Marc, instead, deposited them in the box, keeping only Bagon and Turtwig on his team.

"Wait, you're keeping Bagon on your team?!" Mickey asked.

"It's an oddity. Mind as well."

"But isn't he a handful to deal with as it is? I mean the last time you sent him out on that Pidgey you saw, he nearly torched your ass with Dragonbreath."

"Well, if I don't start training him now, he'll never get it."

"But... all those Pokémon and you're not going to use a single one of those other guys?"

"Nah. I want to play equal fair. The gym leader rules only state the usage of three Pokémon. When it hits night, I'll go find a Gastly and challenge the gym tomorrow."

"And you're not going to use Geodude, why?"

"It's generic. And I want to get a challenge. No use fighting a gym leader if you always have an advantage. Then it wouldn't really be much of a challenge, now would it?" Marc chuckled a bit. "So, are you going to take the challenge today?"

[Mind the shallowness of this post. Yeah, it's odd that my character is catching Pokémon like crazy, but in the future, he well known for having almost every Pokémon known. Almost. This doesn't mean he claims legendaries and there are a few lone ones he doesn't have. >>; However, this is just a side thing, for he also limits his team to what he finds peculiar. Sorry if I'm seeming to be bunny-hopping/godmodding/anything in that category of cheating. I'm not; Marc's not going to be able to pull this large stunt off all of this in one year. He's sixteen (Marc's currently eleven now) before he's recognized as a great trainer.

And no, I'm not going to bend the "catch any pokémon" rule and squeeze in any extra Pokémon from the other regions to Marc's box, for future reference. Marc's team is set to a few Sinnoh Pokémon, a Kanto Pokémon and a couple Hoenn Pokemon. The only time I'll add in Pokémon from other regions will be when I'm adding the Pokémon onto Marc's set team. Other than that, I'm still abiding by the rules by only having stage one (or baby staged) Johto region only Pokémon being put into Marc's box. Only a select few will be used as backups and relays.]
Report Spam   Logged

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

pichudude
EYOOOOOOOOOOO!
Resident

« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2009, 11:39:32 pm »

((People need to severely get active in this!  We cannot let this die!  There have been too many deaths of RPs here!  Angry))

"Yeah, might as well get it over with.  Amber needs a lot more training to be on the same level as Florence and On-  WAIT!  I forgot to name my Onix!  How about Axel?  Yeah, that's a cool name for a cool Pokemon!"

Distantly behind the two came a noise of stones falling.  Marc seemed to be the only one to hear it and instantly turned around.  Two white, glowing eyes began to hover high above them.  Below them was a bright, shiny grin.  Marc tugged on Mick's sleeve who also turned around.  The two froze in fear as a Steelix slithered out from the dark shadows.  It roared a devastating screech which made them go temporarily deaf.

It swung its tail against the wall which made the ceiling start to cave in.  They both reacted to the fight or flight sequence and decided to flee since fighting would result in them getting buried under rubble.

They narrowly escaped the cave in and trampled over a kid and his Charmander in the process.

"Ugh, sorry about that," said Mickey.  Marc and him helped the boy up who picked up his Charmander.

"It's no biggy.  What were you two running from anyways?" he asked.

A roar came from inside the mouth of the cave which was sealed off by large rocks and boulders. 

"Oh, I see.  So there's no other way inside the cave?"

"Well, I'm sure there's another entrance somewhere close to here.  Dutrios commonly dig them.  We'll just have to look for one," Marc replied,"By the way, I'm Marc and this is Mickey."

"I'm Jack, and this is Charmander!"

The orange lizard happily replied with a yelp of glee.

The 4 turned to the rubble in depression and looked around for another entrance.

((I really didn't know how to end it so it's kind of dull.  Arctic or Zelo, you can take ir from here.))
Report Spam   Logged
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2009, 05:15:48 pm »

[Odd, I thought my post took place in the Center. D= Oh well...]

"If it wasn't so dark, we could use this map." Marc said, trying to read the map in the dark, "I'd better not try to read this thing so poorly lit, otherwise I'll strain my eyes."

"You know, you could just use Charmander's flame and see it." Jack suggested.

Marc turned around to Jack's Charmander and held the map up to the flame. It was bright enough, but still a bit hard to see. Marc wanted to get a little closer, but he didn't want the map to be accidentally burned. He managed to decipher little by little, finding the exit of the cave farther away.

"Alright, I know how to get outta here."

"Good, where do we get out?" Mickey asked.

"There's an exit on the far east of the cave. If we can get there, we should be able to push through. As for where it'll lead, I don't know..."

"Well, once we get out, we can probably find our way back on route." It was hard to see but Mickey was pointing a random direction, "Onwards, men! To find the exit!"

[An hour later...]

Mickey's enthusiasm was soon down to it's last drop overall. He was tired, even though his eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the cave. From the Pokémon they've seen, as well as the landmarks around, it appeared as if they had been going around in circles.

Mickey sighed, heavily. "We've been traveling in circles for hours. Where is that exit you said was here?"

"How should I know? I don't know my way around Johto. If we were in Sinnoh, we'd be in and out of even that Lost cave under the-"

"Marc, that's irrelevant to the situation at hand." Jack interjected.

"... Well... Excuse me." Marc turned down another tunnel, seeing light but being blocked by a large rock, "GUYS! I found our way out!"

"Really?! Where?!" Mickey asked, his enthusiasm back in him again.

"Behind... this rock..." Marc gave the two a loss of satisfaction look, ready to get out, but the group now blocked of their freedom. The boys all sighed. "Well, so much for getting outta here..."

"Wait a sec!" Mickey said, getting an idea, "Marc, use your Bagon! His rock head should be able to break through that rock!"

"... Mickey, did you forget something?"

Mickey then remembered the previous times when Marc called out his Bagon, and suddenly, from the look on his face, discarded the idea. "Never mind."

"What? He has a Bagon and he can't use it?"

"It's not that he can't use it... It's just that... Well..." Mickey scratched his head, "The thing's hard-headed..."

"Oh..."

Before the group decided to lose hope, Marc sprung an idea of his own. "Wait, I think I know how to make this work to my advantage."

Marc took out Bagon's ball, smirking devilishly. Mickey and Jack were surprised.

"You've got to be joking..." Mickey said, "You're not seriously thinking-"

"Trust me, it's the only option we have, here. Unless you have any better ideas."

"Yeah, Onix, who can probably smash through that rock like crackers."

"..." Marc stopped to think about it, but then nodded. "Nah. I gotta get Bagon to learn to trust me. If I don't, he'll be stuck in his Pokéball forever, and that's not fair to him." Swallowing his pride, Marc tossed the ball out to call out Bagon. As soon as he was called out, Bagon turned a quick glare at Marc, ready to fully disobey the trainer. "Look, we know you don't like me, okay? But still, we need you, Bagon. Can you help smash this rock for us?"

The Bagon turned his head. "Rebellious..." Jack commented.

Marc sighed, seeming to not want to resort to something. "Oh well, I guess that whoever abandoned had a right mind to do so. You hardly listen. No wonder no one liked you."

Mickey twitched an eye, amazed at Marc wanting to pin a nail on his own coffin. He wondered if Marc was going crazy, while Jack seemed to know exactly what Marc was doing. Bagon was getting infuriated by the taunts and charged madly at Marc, head first. Marc jumped out of the way, before the Bagon's head connected with his body. Instead, Bagon's head connected with the boulder and shattered it whole. The other two boys were amazed, especially from Marc being right that time. Marc smirked, crossing his arms.

"Now, was I right, or was I right?" Marc asked. He turned back to his Bagon, only to see a stream of green flames engulf him. When the flames died down, Marc coughed a puff of smoke, "I guess I deserved that... Even though I really didn't mean it..."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum