Aisenfield
March 29, 2024, 04:57:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I herd u liek mudkipz?

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pokemon: New Moon Rising

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon: New Moon Rising  (Read 3789 times)
All About Amazing Alliterations
The Champion of Aisenfield
Resident

Lookin' for love.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« on: January 14, 2009, 07:41:43 pm »

It is their dream, their heart, and their life. They live to travel the known world, perhaps even the unknown, and find such sights as have never been seen before. They seek to challenge the strongest, and come out on top. They are trainers. They are the future of this world, and without them this world would crumble from within. They travel the world, capturing the strongest Pokemon they can find, training those that aren't as powerful, and then using those that they have bonded with to mark history with their name. Yet some seek to use the Pokemon they have to mark history in a very different way, and perhaps change the course of history in the most heinous ways possible. Good thing there are some trainers who can stand up to them, eh?

Rules;
1. Mary Sue, Gary Stu, and all their ilk=No-no in my rp! NO!!!!
2. I realize that this type of RP is hard to control, therefore I look to the members here to use good sense during the course of this.
3. By that I mean, no one bettah have a freakin' Charizard by the second gym. I will be displeased!
4. Any Pokemon from any region can be caught at the start, just use your sense and don't be like 'Lol Groudon appred nd I catchd it!'
5. Your character cannot have any relations to any of them gym leaders, Elite Four, Champions, or anyone from the Anime.
6. Starters are first come first serve. Thanks to the magic of Aisenorgies, several have already been taken. See? You should get MSN!
7. Please, the villains aren't complete retards, give them an I.Q please.
8. If there is a pokemon you want as a starter, but is not here, PM me. We'll work something out. (I'm susceptible to hugs!)
9. Battles will be resolved by the two participants using PM to decide who will ultimately win, and then one of them will type out the whole battle. If there is a skirmish about this, either myself(As RP Creator) or the highest power in this RP will decide who will win or not.
10. If this gets too hard to do, then we'll find a new rule. Perhaps we'll have to bring in the Battle Coliseum that Terak so famously headed.
11. At least a paragraph in your posts, please!
12. Spelling is paramount! Spell correctly or DIE!
13. Put Catharsis of Eternity at the top of your sign-up sheet to show you've read the rules!

Starters Available;
Bulbasaur (Chey)
Charmander (Bed Head Roxas)
Squirtle (CM)
Chikorita
Totodile (Wooty) (Yeah, he's banned. Late entry. I like Wooty, so there!)
Cyndaquil (Kratos)
Torchic (Wyveri)
Treecko (Tyren)
Mudkip (Soren)
Chimchar (Venom)
Turtwig (Artic Master)
Piplup

Sign-Up Sheet!

Name:

Starter:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Hometown:

Pokemon Team: (As the RP goes on, update your team here please.)

Other: (Insert random crap HERE.)

P.S: This starts in Johto. Where we go next will be up for a vote once Johto is done.
P.P.S: Evil is afoot. Be aware.
P.P.P.S: My sign-up will be up tomorrow.

Name: Jack Castagnier.

Starter: Charmander.

Appearance: Jack stands at around 5'6 in height, and is the typical scrawny nerd. He has almost abnormally pale skin, which tends to give off a surreal glow when in strong or direct sunlight, and which also clashes horribly with his dark red hair. His blue eyes stand out from his face, and are hidden behind small thin wired glasses. The glass isn't very thick, but they are prescription, so he can't see his best without them. He wears a black, long sleeved, button up black thin shirt, over which he wears a green cloth vest. He wears long blue jeans and white sneakers, and a black wrist band on his left wrist. He keeps his poke'balls and other gear in the small pack he carries around on his back.

Personality: Because he's a scrawny nerd, Jack is very comfortable around books, usually carrying one and around and reading from them. Despite this, he can be very friendly and sociable, almost always opening conversations with a handshake, or if he's talking to girls he's known for a time, with a friendly hug. He's full of energy, and doesn't like to sit down for long periods of time. However, because of that, he wastes energy and gets tired faster than others. If there's a challenge, he's always first up to try and tackle it and solve it. And he's easily provoked into battles.

History: Jack was born and raised in Fortree City for all his life, before he heard that the New Trainer Sendoff would be taking place in Johto this year. He packed up and left that day, not looking back, despite leaving his younger sisters(twins) and his family without a word. He left them a brief message at the Pokemon Center, and continued on his way, before talking to them when he was staying in Lilicove City while waiting for a boat to Olivine City. When he stopped off in Olivine, he headed down to New Bark Town, and is currently staying there.

Hometown: Fortree City, Hoenn.

Pokemon Team: Charmander

Other:
~Right handed.
~Doesn't use his left hand/arm for much of anything. As such, it is really weak.

Edit: New Bark Town is the starting point, BTW. So git over here. By any means.
Enjoy.
Report Spam   Logged

What Vocaloid Character You Are Most Like

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Crazy and tough, no one should mess with you.  You'll stick up for your friends and you aren't afraid to.  No one could have a more true friend than you.

Zelo is... Rin?!?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 07:57:10 pm »

*hugs* I think I'll bring Raven in on this one.

EDIT: Why do I think that MSN comment was directed at me? XD

Catharsis of Eternity

Name: Raven

Starter: Mudkip (male, Pisces)

Appearance: Raven has short, blonde hair with a scraggly appearance to it.  His eyes are usually a bright viridian, but they can change color depending on the light and his emotions.  Raven’s complexion is pale, but not so pale for people to think he is a sickly boy.  He is the average height for a twenty-year-old, but his weight is slightly under the average.

For clothing, he tends to wear baggy, long-sleeve shirts that are black, silver, or both.  The jeans Raven wears usually have medium size holes somewhere on the leg part.  He also has black-and-white sneakers with no logo on them.  The only accessory that Raven will wear is a silver-chain choker with an obsidian heart in the middle of it.

Personality: Raven is a calm fellow and always has a smile on his face.  He does not have much in the way of a temper, but his anger makes him incredibly dangerous to mess with.  Raven appears to be an easy-going kind of guy, ready to make witty retorts, but otherwise follows the leader.  Beneath his smiles lurks something a little dark.

He is always calculating the people around him.  Raven keeps expecting betrayal at every corner and does not trust others easily.  He holds his emotions tightly within himself, never letting anyone know what he is thinking.

History: Raven's parents were never really around him much.  They were busy with work, getting up at dawn and returning well into the night.  In short, he grew up without parents and instead relied upon his aunt and uncle to do what his folks could not. [I'm still working out his history, but this is all I've got on him.]

Hometown: Viridian City

Pokemon Team: Mudkip

Other: ~Raven isn't his real name.
~He doesn't like his last name and won't give it out.
~Raven hates bug-type Pokemon...except for Butterfree and Beautifly.
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 08:31:55 pm »

Please reserve me Piplup. I'll get a signup in when I can...
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 09:49:16 pm »

i can joinz nao rightz?Huh???

XD No, I joke on that last part. I type good, really. I'll join the RP, just for the sake of actually joining RPs I haven't started (If the Heroes RPs haven't counted). Anyway, being that Turtwig's still here, I can use this RP to link together that of a champion of one of my own characters. =D Go me for "smrt" thinking!

Catharsis of Eternity

Name: Mark Anthony

Starter: Turtwig

Appearance: Marc has short, faded brown hair and brown eyes behind his D&G designer glasses. He also have a very serious look, but usually, that doesn't match with how he act, at times. There's not really many other features on Marc except for a few freckles here and there, but in very low quantity.

About his attire, he has on a white, plain T-shirt, however, this will soon be getting dirty from all the sweat and dirt he'll obtain from all the future training he'll do with his Pokémon; His blue jeans will go through the same scenario. Marc also wears apair of Nike shoes and a large, green Jacket for the cold.

Personality: Marc Anthony is a calm, collected sort of guy, who really is easy-going with Pokémon training. He has his goals set on high but he'll learn eventually to shoot smaller, to work his way up. However, while he's traveling with his Pokémon, he'll learn in time how things will run and how his team can work around their faults and use them to their advantage.

History: Marc is an inexperienced newbie, shooting for the top like all trainers want to. What's not know is that, in his future, he's already bound for greatness.

Hometown: Twinleaf Town

Pokemon Team: Turtwig (Twiggy)

Other: -A.M. (that's me) already has Marc's team planned out and I'd like to do is place his entire future team here; but for the sake of the RP, I'll refrain from spoiling you all. Wink
-Marc is already a champion in my story, but being the seven ages behind he is now, he's practically a newbie again. XD Have no fear, butts will not be kicked as hard as they could've been in the future.

There. =D
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page
Splatty
It sure'd be nice if you would roll with me.
Resident

Private Michael J. Caboose

Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 11:08:09 pm »

Reserving Chikorita if it's still left. I'll have mine up tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
and i got beat by asweatyfatchick last night
Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 11:10:26 pm »

Can I reserve Piplup or Mudkip? I'll get the sign-up later I suppose
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!
Paul the Abstinence Panther
Resident

No, Paddleton, no!!!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Combination
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 11:44:58 pm »

If there're any spots left, I'll sign up.
Report Spam   Logged
Resident

Lookin' for love.

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 06:13:13 am »

@Ryu; It might have been directed at you. So, what brings Captain Schwann to this little journey? (So I herez you liek Mudkipz?)

@Eeveot: Piplup is yours. Sign up at your leisure.

@Am; Great sign-up man, welcome aboard. Turtwig is yours.

@Splatty: You PM'd me, so yes, if you want Houndoor that'll be OK. So Chikorita is still free.

@Shy Guy; Yikes! Sorry dude. Both have been taken! Chikorita is still available, you can have one of those, or PM me and we'll figure something out.

@Gameman; Chikorita, or PM me and we'll figure somethin' out.
Report Spam   Logged

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Crazy and tough, no one should mess with you.  You'll stick up for your friends and you aren't afraid to.  No one could have a more true friend than you.

Zelo is... Rin?!?
Wyverii
Teh Plushie Queen
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 12:41:57 pm »

Well since I put dibs on Torchic I guess I must sign up then. See? Aisenorgies are a good thing.

Catharsis of Eternity

Name: Annabelle King

Starter: Torchic (reserved)

Appearance: A light olive skinned and petite girl with curly long black hair, the sort that brushes tend to get caught in much to her own frustration and so her mess of hair is usually left untamed short of special gatherings and events. She's otherwise quite unremarkable in appearance and doesn't wear much make-up. She has a love for colourful dresses but despite that she'll be wearing more suitable exploring attire most of the time which would be a pair of jeans, light green or white t-shirt, white trainers and brown hooded jacket. Gloves, spare jeans/t-shirt, a hat and her favourite green dress are packed away in a grey rucksack she carries around with her on her travels.

Personality: Quietly determined and can be quite stubborn she's not afraid to do what she thinks is right even if she ends up being wrong sometimes barging headfirst into situations that could do with a bit more thought. Despite this behavior she paradoxically doesn't like to be the center of attention and often gets quite embarrassed with her own actions. Good at heart she's a nice person to be with so long as you can stand her blunt honesty and she takes care to make sure her Pokemon are in top condition. She's quite a shrewd tactician when it comes to battle where she's a lot calmer than if she was personally in the fight caring little for the outcome so long as she has fun though she has a lot to learn still.

History: Having grown up with her mother, father and two brothers within her hometown she gained quite a head for heights and a liking of nature and would play game with the the local Pokemon. As she grew up her older brothers would often take her with them on their trips to other cities and the more she saw of the outside world she began to long for life outside the forest. Despite this she continued to stay with her parents for quite some time, helping her mother with the chores and her father with the shop. Eventually her brothers brought back a Torchic as a present for their little sister and after a lot of prodding from her family she left everything she knew behind to start a life of adventure taking a boat to Johto...

Hometown: Fortree City (Hoenn)

Pokemon Team: Torchic.

Other: Nothing I can think of.
Report Spam   Logged

Click here to go to my gallery and comment because I live off art critique.
Chey
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 05:01:29 pm »

YAY for Bulbasaur being reserved Cheesy Still waiting for CM's Squirtle with a mustache though.

Catharsis of Eternity

Name: Thyra
Starter: Bulbasaur

Appearance: Thyra is of average height and weight for a 17 year old. She has light brown hair that hangs straight down her back, reaching to just below her shoulder blades. Occasionally she will tie her hair back, but most of the time she allows it to remain out. Her eyes are the same shade of blue as the sky on a clear day, as well as being bright and somewhat deep. Her skin is slightly tanned due to mild outdoor activity. Her arms are toned and her legs powerful, which allows her to walk for extended periods of time on flat ground without tiring.

Thyra's appearance clothes wise is simple, she chooses to wear very dark jeans, almost to the point to where they are black. Her shoes are sneakers, which are black, and are incredibly sturdy. Thyra chooses to wear a tank top over her torso, which is white, as to repel the sunlight on hot days. She wears no jewelry as she feels that wearing it is unnecessary and creates clutter in her backpack if she chooses to take it off. Her backpack is black and average in size, which holds all the fundamental tools and belongings that Thyra needs.

Personality: Thyra is a very calm person. She has little to no temper, which makes her a very easy person to deal with in tough situations. Her eyes are deep and they give the impression of wisdom beyond her years, although she has no more knowledge than any other 17 year old. Thyra is neither loud nor quiet, she settles for the happy medium in between, being a chatty person when she is presented with conversation, and politely quiet if there is no need to be talking. She smiles quite a lot, except for when she is absorbed in her own thoughts, when she has a calm, expressionless look on her face.

She is fairly logical, and loves problems and puzzles as she loves to keep her brain occupied. In battle she is all about wearing an opponent down, both with physical attacks and stat lowering attacks, until she sees fit that her Pokemon can deliver a possible finishing blow. She treats no human or Pokemon above any other, she feels that everyone is on equal ground and believes in fair chances for everyone. She is somewhat quick to trust and willing to put faith into other living beings. If that trust is broken, Thyra will be more cautious around that being in the future, yet if they make a sincere effort to regain her trust, she is the type of person to "forgive and forget."

History: Thyra grew up in Celadon City in Kanto. She was part of a small family, living with both her mother and father, as well as two younger brothers. She would spend a majority of her time in the Celadon gym, where her love of Pokemon took over. She was content to leave her Pokemon journey until she was older and felt more confident that she would be able to last on her own.

On one of her trips to the Celadon gym, she was given a Bulbasaur that had been recently hatched from an egg. The workers at the gym had been working on hand rearing it and making sure it was fit for human contact, before presenting it to Thyra when they could find no use for it. Thyra accepted it and continued with the training, but refrained from battling with it, as she wanted to save that experience for her journey.

Eventually, Thyra decided it was time for her journey to begin. She boarded a ship which would take her to the Johto region, armed with her Bulbasaur, as well as food, a few other necessities and some money, she began her journey.

Hometown: Celadon City, Kanto

Pokemon Team: Bulbasaur
Poliwag

Other: None.
Report Spam   Logged
CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 06:18:02 pm »

EPIC AISENFIELD RP GOGOGO-- whoa, the skin just changed again.
(Catheters of Attorneys)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kathryn Leung

Starter: Squirtle (male, Honeydew)

Appearance: A petite eastern belle, Kathryn is the model of the Asian overachiever. While physically attractive, the look in her thin, brown eyes feels vaguely stern and judgmental, reflecting a disciplined upbringing based on perfectionism and academic supremacy. Her long hair (black as one would expect) is bound in a conservative ponytail and falls just past her shoulders. Nary a single hair is out of place - a sign of her compulsion for orderliness. Out of pride more than anything, Kathryn sports the maroon blazer, skirt and socks of Vermilion Academy's standard uniform; the ensemble is saved from monotony by a white dress shirt, polished black shoes, and an embroidered heraldic Arcanine over the heart.

Personality: Kathryn is competitive and ambitious, striving for excellence and obsessing with perfection. Having worked diligently to maintain a near-flawless academic record, her standards are ludicrously high. As such, she harbors a deep contempt for "slackers" (a group consisting of anyone less devoted than herself) and is commonly seen as a pretentious elitist. Her overt pride in her capabilities does little to help her peers' views.

History: Kathryn was born to a successful Chinese family with overhwelming expectations. The family believed that one's worth was measurable by his or her success, and so Kathryn was taught to endeavour for perfection in her studies, so that she might someday be a success. She recently graduated from Vermilion Academy, one of the most renowned private schools in Kanto. She has come to Johto, along with her precious imported Squirtle, Honeydew, sensing that the Pokémon League challenge is just the "life experience" she needs to sweep her scholarship applications.

Hometown: Born, raised and educated in Vermilion City.

Pokemon Team: Squirtle (male, Honeydew)

Other: You can't touch this!

Here's Jeff McAllister, on behalf of Monsieur Wooté.

CATHARSIS OF ETERNITY MOTHA****A, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Name: Geoffrey McAllister (People just call him Jeff or Geoff, it's not a big deal how it's spelled)

Starter: Totodile

Appearance: He's a black guy, but not black like Fresh. He's more of a Mexican type color without it looking like he's an actual Mexican. He got his hair done to be straight and grown down like white guy hair, but slightly spikier. His hair is black. He wears a black hat and black clothes. He has a black T-Shirt with a red lightning bolt on it, and a jacket(when it's cold) that's also black and red. He wears tightish black jeans and black and gray sneakers. Jeff is also of normal to above average height, about 5 foot 8(170 centimeters. I think. I don't speak Canadianese. And I'm tired.) He's also of average weight, 145 pounds or so. He hasn't weighed himself in a couple months, so whatever. He smiles a lot.. sometimes. He looks pretty friendly.. sometimes. ._.

Personality: Haha, more like personalities. This guy looks friendly enough, but when you get to know him, you might take notice of his erratic behavior. Jeff happens to be manic depressive, and changes moods and personalities more often than he changes his socks. And he has quite a problem with dirty socks. Jeff is quite charismatic though while he's in his manic state, and he talks a lot. He can be forgiving, or merciless, benevolent or spiteful, hardworking or lackadaisical, or any combination of anything really. Dealing with Jeff is like reaching into a mixed bag; you never know what you might get, whether it be filled with scorpions, soggy cereal, money, or soft plushy material with which to make a stuffed animal. But what's almost constant is his love for attention. Jeff would do anything to be in the spotlight. But if he's in one of his depressed, introverted modes, he might as well be an oyster. Don't expect much out of him for hours on end. Even his Pokemon are unable to cheer him up for the longest
time, until eventually he just gives in and turns back to normal.

History: This sounds cliche, but no one really wants him. He just stares at the world. Planning his vengeance, that he will soon unfurl. Nah, but barely anyone really did spend time with Jeff as a boy and as a teen. His rich lawyer parents had several Pokemon as pets to be taken care of by the maids and butlers, but Jeff is really the one who cares about them. The one he always liked most was Totodile. Totodile always listened to him without arguing, and they soon became best friends. Totodile was better than any of Jeff's (less than numerous)human friends. Jeff was incredibly talented in classes, but he seemed to have no interest. He spent the whole class drawing Pokemon battles and discussing who was the best battler out of any random two trainers. He couldn't wait until the day he got to become an actual trainer himself, and he knew exactly what Pokemon he would pick when that day came. Luckily, that day is now.

Hometown: Olivine City, where the rich get richer.

Pokemon Team: Totodile

Other: ....La la la la la...
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
Splatty
It sure'd be nice if you would roll with me.
Resident

Private Michael J. Caboose

Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 06:41:46 pm »

Catharsis of Eternity

Name Kyle Blaze

Age 19

Gender Male

Starter Houndour

Appearance Kyle stands at a dead even height of 6 feet 2 inches. He weighs 163 pounds and he has a farmers tan. His face is worn and tough, from due to spending so much time out in the sun. His muscles are cut, but not very big. His hair is a shortish medium length and is a brown color, however in the summer, it shows a hint of blond in it. His eyes are hazel but change to green and sometimes blue every now and then. On his arms there are a few freckles, but not that many. On the back of his left hand, Kyle has a tattoo of a Spade(like on playing cards).  Kyle has the word warrior tattooed on his back in black typeface.

Kyle wears a dull, red t-shirt and blue jeans when not in battle. On his head, he wears a red headband, with a black spade in the front.. He wears a pair of brown Georgia boots that are very stylish and comfortable. He wears a pair of black Oakley-II sunglasses at all times, even when inside. Also, he wears bright red arm bands around both arms. These match his headband in color, and the same symbol is present on them. He also has a necklace with a small green emerald on it.

PersonalityAt first, Kyle seems to be just a quiet guy, but that changes as soon as he feels comfortable around you. He is an expert strategist and leader. He hates just to rush into a battle without having time to think it over. He is calm, cool, and collective. Although he does not look big, he is still seen as intimidating. He is a very positive person, he believes in himself but not enough to be seen as cocky. His intelligence is very high and this helps him when building his tactics. Keep him on your side or you might just find you have met your worst nightmare.

Kyle is also somewhat self-conscious, as he does not like others to think bad of him, but he will not change himself to get the approval of others. He just wants to be liked for who he is. He can get along with anyone, but Kyle trusts no one, not even family. He knows that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. His leadership abilities are superior to most, and he always cares for his squad, so much he would sacrifice himself for them if needed.

History Kyle was born and raised in Olivine.  Kyle's father was a shipper, so was gone for months at a time. His mother raised him and his brother as best she could. However, after not having enough money, she had to send Jeremy to a foster home, who was adopted and Kyle knows nothing of him. Kyle didn't really care about pokemon that much, but finally got interested in his late teens. Now he is ready to start his journey, and travel the world. To be honest, he really just has nothing better to do.

Hometown Olivine City

Pokemon Team Houndour.

Other
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
and i got beat by asweatyfatchick last night
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2009, 01:34:26 pm »

Catharsis of Eternity
===================================================================================================================

Name: Erik Irons

Starter: Chimchar

Appearance: Erik is mountainous man, being naturally tall, at 6'3", and built, at 250 lbs. Through his years of hard labor his physique was dictated by his surroundings, giving him a deep tanned skin and large muscles. His forest green eyes reflect a humbleness that he always tries to live by. Erik has a buzzed hairstyle and the natural brown in his hair has a habit to blend with a shade of orange in the right sunlight. Erik has rough skin and callused hands from his duties over they years and his burly appearance is enhanced even more by the brown stubble on his jaw.

Erik tends to stick to simple and durable clothing, donning short sleeved, button down, cotton collared shirts of various shades of dark colors. For his bottom half, Erik sticks to simplicity with either blue jeans or brown or green cargo pants while wearing a brown leather belt. The jeans usually have dirt or holes in them from overuse at the Iron mine. On his feet are tough brown boots that are seriously worn from years of use. On his hands are black fingerless gloves which he has only recently started to wear to protect his hands.

He isn't one for accessories but for carrying extra gear Eirk carries a back pack almost whereever he goes which stores anything from food and water to a sleeping bag to building tools or a portable radio. Lastly Erik will don a thick brown coat on colder days and nights.

Personality: Erik is a quiet guy usually, and tends to keep his distance from large crowds. He's just not comfortable around such a large number of strangers.  Being the quiet person he is Erik doesn't make friends easily, and so doesn't have many close friends in his life. Even though he is quiet, he is still a friendly guy. His respect and loyalty are not easy to gain but if you do, then Erik is definitely a guy you want someone on your side. Erik does have a bad habit of judging new people by their physical attributes, which sometimes leads to him looking stupid.

Through his years as worker on Iron Island, Erik has acquired a strong sense of duty and a great work ethic. He holds fast to his beliefs and is the definition of a blue coller worker. His work on the island has also granted him wisdom and maturity beyond his years and he is well respected in his hometown for being an upstanding citizen.

History: Growing up in the hard working town of Canalave City, Erik was fortunate to grow up in a kind and humble family that always did their best to give their son the best they could. However being from mediocre backgrounds, they were not the wealthiest family in town; Erik's father was an iron worker stationed on the off shore Iron Island while his mother was an assistant at the Poke'center in the city and so money was always tight. Erik took on the responisbility of helping his family out by working at the island with his father full time during summers and part time while in school.

Over the years of watching the miners work Erik came to appreciate the hard working pokemon they used. This is where his affinity for rock, ground, steel and fighting types originated. He was also a big fan of Byron, the gym leader in Canalave and made his way to the Gym to watch Byron battle whenever he could. One day Erik's father received a letter in the male saying that Erik's favorite uncle had passed away in the Johto region. The letter stated that he was leaving the majority of his belongings to the young boy and encouraged him to embark on his own Pokemon journey.

After much deliberation and discussions, Erik and his parents came to the decision it would be best for the hardworking boy to depart for Johto and claim the inheritance his great uncle had left him. The note mentioned something of a starter pokemon being held at Professor Elm's office. Erik said his godbyes and promised his family and community he would go make a name for himself and his family and bring prosperity to their humble family.

Hometown: Canalve City

Pokemon Team: Chimchar

Other: -Erik has worked on the island since he was 13 years old
-He loves to train with his pokemon to gain physical strength
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Resident

Lookin' for love.

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 06:34:06 pm »

We're waiting for Tyren I believe, once he posts his sign up then we'll begin this fun little adventure of ours. Also, my sign-up be done, check the first post.

Edit: Obligatory random edit by Admincat... Because I'm bored and it's late, so I need something to entertain myself. Also, blockage.
Report Spam   Logged

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Zelo is... Rin?!?
Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2009, 01:27:06 am »

Catharsis of Eternity... Did I spell that right?

Name: David Ward

Starter: Eevee

Appearance: David’s a medium height guy standing at about six feet tall. He’s quite athletic and has a slight defined build. He has dirty blonde hair that is as straight as can be. He likes to keep it long, because he just hates short hair. He has dark brown eyes with thick eyebrows set above them that are almost a unibrow.

David usually wears T-shirts and sweatshirts. Below those are his blue jeans and his same pair of skateshoes that have lasted forever. There are a few very distinct items of apparel that he usually wears with him. Atop his head, he wears a generic tuke or beanie to keep his hair down when he runs. He wears a pair of round-cornered rectangular glasses to help him read even though he has 20/20 vision. However, he reads so fast that his eyesight sometimes gets blurry or converges words together. Whenever he wears a sweatshirt or jacket, he puts a roll of duct tape on his right wrist. Below the sleeves is a Pokeball emblazoned wristband. On his left wrist, he wears an expensive watch he got for his 17th birthday. Dangling from his left front pocket is a Pokemon League lanyard attached to all of his keys whether it’s for a vehicle, house or work. Finally, around his neck on a silver chain is the Fog Badge which he earned after borrowing a friend's Pokemon for his first gym battle.

Personality: David tends to be very shy around those he’s never met before and really warms up to them as he spends more time with them. He isn’t one to hold a grudge especially when it’s a good friend. He feels really bad when his friends aren’t happy about something. This is a very strange trait because sometimes, when around people who are depressed or emotionally distraught about something, he absorbs their feelings, leaving them with happiness or less depression and David ends up almost suicidal.

David doesn’t react well to accusations; especially false ones. David likes constructive criticism more than anything, but even better than that is a no criticism at all.

The reason he wears so many strange items with him is in attempt to counteract his “cloistered” personality.

History: David was originally born in Lavender Town, but when he was still very young, his mother, a head medium at Pokemon Tower, had to find something to do elsewhere, for the Pokemon Tower had just been modified to a Radio Tower. So, the medium found shelter in Ecrukteak City; overpopulated ghostfreak town. His mother joined the gym as a junior trainer there and began to train. Meanwhile, she met a sage from the Tin Tower whom she fell in love with. The two married, oddly enough, and that is when David officially decided to become Pokemon Trainer, well after his 10th birthday. Unfortunately, his parents didn't quite agree with him on this and therefore didn't give permission for him to leave or pay for registering as a Trainer.

Hometown: Ecrukteak City

Pokemon Team: Eevee (female)-Aeris

Other: David’s quite musical and when he runs low on cash, he’ll probably just get out any instrument he has and begin jamming on a street corner. He plays horn, trumpet, harmonica, keyboard, guitar, bugle and clarinet. The bugle he only uses as a distress call item.

========================

I hope I'm not too late.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum