Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 11:47:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hi. I'm not a rapist. Seriously.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Blood Shatter

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood Shatter  (Read 2377 times)
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« on: January 11, 2009, 05:11:00 pm »

Rules

1 No Player-killing.
2 No relations to evil people.
3 Keep the Vampire to Werewolf to Human ratios even, please.
4 Violence = no limit, pretty much.  Meaning that this is probably a forum that’s rated R for violence.  The same goes for language.
5 Romance is still PG or lower.
6 Please, don’t go overboard on the killings.
7 No God-Mods, Mary-Sues, Gary-Stues, or any of their ilk.
8 No Cybering, Bunnying, or any of their ilk.
9 Put “Shatter” at the top of your sign-up so that I know you’ve read the rules.

X Day, XX Month

Genetic experimentation used to be an underground scientific field.  Most of the research had been exposed to the general public, but not my research.  I made sure that I covered my tracks.  I made sure that my subjects never raised suspicion.  Soon, all of my hard work shall come to fruition!

Those scientists…they laughed at me, calling my ideas the ravings of a madman.  I’ll show them.  I’ll show them all!  I will show them that the creatures of the night exist.  I shall give them the true vampires and werewolves they so despise and fear!

January 1992

My grandfather’s research was fascinating.  Though he failed at creating most of those bio weapons, there were some that I can use.  According to his notes, the ones who survived the experimentation were called “Fallen” for the vampire-like beings and “Feral” for the ones who appear to be werewolves.  Such genius!  Never in a million years would I have thought that it was possible to create such monsters through science!

April 2000

What foolish assistants!  The idiots somehow managed to allow one of our Trackers to escape from its cage!  Damn them, I’ll make them part of the experiment if it’s the last thing I do!

November 2007

One of the Fallen was causing trouble again, today.  It kept fighting against the scientists doing the experiments.  That thing needs to be restrained, but there is not much that I can do.  I dread what will happen if that damned thing escapes the facility.

Present Day

Northern Canada

“****!  Are you serious?!” one of the assistants asked the guard, restraining herself from shaking the small man’s shoulders.  He gulped and nodded his head, unable to speak.  The woman shrieked at him for a few seconds before sprinting off to the boss’ office.  She hesitated at the door, knocking on the stainless steel as though it would burn her.  It opened automatically, allowing her to enter unmolested.

The room was dimly lit, almost as though the occupant could not stand much light.  A man with blood-red hair and black eyes was talking on the phone.  The woman was unable to understand what her boss was saying, but she recognized Russian when she heard it.  After a few minutes, the man hung up and trained his cold eyes on the woman.

“Well, Carol?  I trust you have the report on Fallen 59X?” he asked her, absently straightening his black Armani suit.  Carol gulped, knowing that the boss was not going to like the news she was going to give him.

“Th-there is a sl-slight problem, sir,” she stuttered, cursing her show of weakness.  A cold smile was on the man’s face, finding dark amusement out of Carol’s fear.  Her knees shook.

“I have all ready heard that it has escaped.  You disappoint me, Carol.  You showed such promise…and now, you have to face the consequences.  I hope you enjoy being one of the Nightwalkers,” the man pressed a button and two burly guards entered the room.  Carol shrieked and cursed, fighting them every step of the way.  When her resistance faded in the halls, the redhead picked up his phone and called his secretary.

“Get Drew up here.”

“Yes, sir.”

Terms to Know

Trackers: They are werewolves that deal in tracking people down.  No matter how well hidden someone is, the Trackers will find them eventually.

Shadows: These vampires are the ones that hunt alongside the Trackers.  Once the target has been located, the Shadows are dispatched to the location and will either kill or bring back the target.

Fallen: These are the humans that lived through the “transformation” to become a vampire.

Feral: The humans that survived to become a werewolf.

Fallen #9X: The serial number of the prototype vampires.

Feral #9F: The serial number of the prototype werewolves.

Tracker #8T: The serial number of the Trackers.

Shadow #8S: The serial number of the Shadows.

Note: If it isn’t obvious, the # is replaced by the number of the Fallen, Feral, Tracker, or Shadow.  They keep the 9/8 and the letter.  Some have more than two numbers so keep that in mind.

Sign-up

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] First required, last optional.  If your character cannot remember or does not disclose his/her name, then put their “codename” in quotation marks.  See my sign-up for an example.
[b]Age:[/b] Anywhere from 19 to 121.
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]Race:[/b] Vampire, Werewolf, or Human
[b]Serial:[/b] Applicable only to vampires and werewolves.  Please use the above serial numbers for your character [replace # with an actual number].
[b]Appearance:[/b] Two paragraphs at least, please.

[b]Personality:[/b] At least two paragraphs.

[b]Power:[/b] The default power for vampires and werewolves are enhanced strength, speed, night vision, smell, and hearing.  You can only have one power because of the enhancements.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] At least two weaknesses of your character.

[b]Other:[/b] What else do you want to say about your character?

Note: The general weaknesses of werewolves is that they are unable to transform on the new moon (which makes them weaker) and that the transformation causes great pain to them.  Contrary to popular belief, the werewolves can transform without the need of the full moon, but their strength waxes and wanes with the moon’s cycle.  PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.

The Runaway

Name: “Raven”
Age: 121 [looks 20, since he became an unwilling subject at that age]
Race: Vampire
Serial: Fallen 59X
Appearance: Raven has short, blonde hair with a scraggly appearance to it.  His eyes are usually a bright viridian, but they can change color depending on the light and his emotions.  Raven’s complexion is pale, but not so pale for people to think he is a sickly boy.  He is the average height for a twenty-year-old, but his weight is slightly under the average.

For clothing, he tends to wear baggy, long-sleeve shirts that are black, silver, or both.  The jeans Raven wears usually have medium size holes somewhere on the leg part.  He also has black-and-white sneakers with no logo on them.  The only accessory that Raven will wear is a silver-chain choker with an obsidian heart in the middle of it.

Personality: Raven is a calm fellow and always has a smile on his face.  He does not have much in the way of a temper, but his anger makes him incredibly dangerous to mess with.  Raven appears to be an easy-going kind of guy, ready to make witty retorts, but otherwise follows the leader.  Beneath his smiles lurks something a little dark.

He is always calculating the people around him.  Raven keeps expecting betrayal at every corner and does not trust others easily.  He holds his emotions tightly within himself, never letting anyone know what he is thinking.

Power: Flight - Raven is able to summon and dispel wings.  They have the appearance of a raven’s wings, hence his name, but the feathers are the same as an owl’s.  The main color is black and it gradually turns red near the primaries.

Weaknesses:
~No matter what, summoning and dispelling his wings causes him pain.  Raven almost never uses them because of that.

~Raven is only at half strength when he is in the sunlight.

Other: ~He has an extremely slight northern English accent.
~The only way to tell what Raven is feeling is by looking at his eyes, since they change color depending on his mood.

Positions

Humans

1 Styx (Zarean)
2 Aura (Shadow of guilt)
3 Amal Syndrake (Lord High Summoner)

Vampires

1 Raven: Fallen 59X (Me)
2 Izuna: Fallen 169X (Lucifer)

Werewolves

1 Ember: Feral 119F (Eeveot)
2 Aydan: Feral 89F (Shotgun)

Chapters Out:
Chapter 1: Dark Dawn
Chapter 2: Shadowed Noon

Current Chapter: Shadowed Noon
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 05:43:08 pm »

Shatter

Name: "Izuna"
Race: Vampire
Serial: Fallen 169X
Appearance: Izuna has medium-length black hair which is spiked all around in different direction and is messy-looking, though it does suit him. Due to the drugs used upon him during experimentation, Izuna constantly has blood-red eyes with a black atomic symbol for pupils. Izuna has a very pale skin tone, as if he never goes outside into the daylight. Izuna stands at the height of your average eighteen year-old, and looks about that age too, due to being "indoctrinated" then.

Clothing-wise, Izuna wears a loose-fitting black shirt, with sleeves which end up acting as gloves too, due to the holes cut into the fabric to make thumbs, in a style of fingerless glove. He then wears a pair of black tracksuit bottoms, with a thin layer of grime around the base of the legs, while wearing a pair of black trainers, soles slightly covered in grime due to traipsing around in the dodgy conditions. Upon his left shoulder is the only mark of any individuality - a tattoo in the shape of a tomoe, or a comma.

Personality: Izuna is a mysterious character and often acts as though he is concealing his true self. As a long-term member of the captive Fallen, his personality is almost emotionless and possesses incredible self control. He only shows true surprise when opponents prove more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then it does not impede him.

Izuna is known by some of the other Fallen to be unstable in the mind, possibly due to his trauma before being "indoctrinated" or due to the experimentation upon him during his stay. This instability sometimes shatters his often calm emotionless demeanour, and brings around a highly dangerous change; bringing with it a subtle lust for power.

Power: Tsukuyomi: By looking at someone directly in the eyes, Izuna can cast lifelike illusions in his illusionary world, over which he controls all the elements. Although these illusions will only take a few seconds in the real world, Izuna can make the person caught up in it experience anything for any amount of time he wishes up to the point of experiencing it for 168 hours, before releasing the technique. This can be used to either torture someone or to make them relive traumatic experiences over and over.

While the illusion is never the same twice, some elements always remain. The first and foremost similarity is the red moon, which hangs in the sky of each illusion. The moon, in turn, casts a red light throughout the illusion, giving the background a blood-red appearance while the figures within the illusion are in a grayscale inverted color.

Weaknesses: - Because of the amount of energy the technique uses, Izuna can only perform it eight times every twenty-four hours before passing out, and that's if he were not to use any of his energy up on anything else.
-  Izuna is very susceptible to fire and burns: if attacked with fire, Izuna's skin would burn very quickly, and then would melt afterwards if caught by flames a second time.

Other: - Izuna is like the north wind, cold and uncaring in general
- Izuna's name is that of a wind-spirit, and his name means "rice-rope"
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 08:11:33 pm »

I'd like to reserve a spot for a werewolf please. I'll try to get around to making the profile within the next two days. (it's finals week.)
Report Spam   Logged

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 08:18:26 pm »

@Lucy: Excellent!  You're accepted! ^^
@Eeveot: Reserved.  I understand how your time is gonna be, since this is midterm time this Friday and all of next Wednesday through Friday. Dx
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Nature_Dragon_Vivi
Queen of the Dragons
Resident

Happy Emo Chick

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 08:41:05 pm »

I'm working on a sign up so save me an awesome werewolf spot because I'm an awesome werewolf.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

I dont need a reset button, if I fail once thats it, I don't need to do it again.
"When I was your age, Pluto was a planet, and there were only 150 pokemon."
I have a curse for you all.... may all your bacon burn. =P

I Nature_Dragon_Vivi here by claim the following characters:
Zelda And her alter ego Sheik, Midna, Samus, Ike, Marth, Yoshi, Kalas (Baten Kaitos), All Characters from TALES OF SYMPHONNIA and SKIES OF ARCADIA. Of course I must state that I am indeed unclaimable.
Zarean
enasnI naeraZ
Esteemed Members
Resident

Rawr >:3

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 04:53:14 am »

Shatter

Name: Natalie “Styx” Nocturne
Race: Human

Appearance: Styx is a very tall and thin woman but still has an air of beauty. She is nearly six feet tall, and weights little over a hundred pounds. Because of this she is looks frail and brittle. The porcelain white skin and long, navy black hair only add to her already conflicting physical traits. She has straight cut bangs and two long strips that frame her face, going down to her chest. The rest of her waist length hair is usually pulled back into a tight pony tail to be out of the way. Though her facial features are soft and she has the potential to be very beautiful, her eyes are extremely cold and glassy. The foggy green irises stand out vibrantly from behind thick black lashes and heavy shadows.

If her height and lithe frame didn’t make her look odd enough, she wears clothes that only makes that stand out worse. Not morally strong, she wears nothing but a low-zipped tight black leather jacket that goes down to mid-thigh, white accents along the hem and a odd white cross on the right shoulder. Pinned to the right sleeve is a clothe band of dark purple. Underneath the jacket she has a small black v-cut t-shirt and very small white shorts strapped with a belt. This is rarely seen however as she almost never removes her jacket. As she dislikes wearing shoes Styx wears tall, thigh-high black socks with open toes and heels.

Finishing her look is a black chocker and cross.

Personality: Styx is nicer then she looks. Surprisingly shy when it comes to talking to other people, she typically avoids it. But that isn’t because she dislikes people, and she has the potential to be a very good friend to those that approach her first. If she has to talk to people for business she tends to have a haughty demeanor because of her own upbringing which usually bothers those that talk to her. Slow to earn her trust, but a very loyal companion to anyone that pursues her friendship. 

Because of her usually cool-headed attitude she can think and respond well to difficult situations. If something needs to be done, she’ll do it without hesitation, but will often be found thinking back on it later.

Power: Styx has minor psychic abilities. These powers have two forms, psychometric and telekinetic.

Psychometric: Using bodies and bones of the dead as a medium Styx can glimpse into their memories and last lingering emotions.

Telekinetic: Only able to control things within a 15 foot range of her own body she can lift objects or even create a wall of concentrated kinetic force.

Weaknesses: Because of the strain her psychic powers have on her body, she is very thin and frail. She is very susceptible to physical damage. Any blunt force and she could snap like a twig.

Her limited radius for Telekinesis leaves her vulnerable to anything that can strike from outside of her range.

Being Human.

Other:
- She is a Paranormal Investigator working for the Government, looking into claims of Werewolf and Vampire sightings.
- Her codename "Styx" comes from her use of bones to see into a person's lingering memories.
- She has an extreme phobia of black cats.

(Psychometric: Receiving information about a person through their possessions. In Styx's case, their remains.)
Report Spam   Logged

I am a member of RAWR (Roleplayers who Approve of Working Roleplays).  Please do not join or create multiple RPs unless you are certain you are able to handle the obligation of providing a post in each thread at least once every week. Neglecting to do so is a rude inconvenience for fellow roleplayers and inhibits the progression of the roleplay itself.

If you support active roleplays, please include this quote in your signature.

~Banner by Moi~

Count Down (1st chapter out) Written and Drawn by me.

Ceres Eve My newest roleplay, check it out if you're interested!

I was claimed by Stained-Glass-Seraphim. 12/05/07

Notice: I've recently gotten a job, and I'll be starting college soon, so I will be slow to respond.

Wanna Fight?
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 06:53:53 pm »

@Shotgun: Reserved. ^^
@Zarean: Excellent!  I like Styx already. Cheesy Accepted!
Report Spam   Logged

Ace~
~On the quest for truth~
Resident

Messenger of demise

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 05:45:08 am »

Reserve me a spot for humans please, I will have my sign up by Friday or Saturday max.
Report Spam   Logged

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 07:22:47 am »

Sure thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 03:03:35 pm »

I hope this is acceptable.

Shatter
Name: Rebecca “Ember” Webster
Race: Werewolf
Serial: Feral 119F.

Appearance:  Ember is a thin girl who stands about 5’ 2” and weighs about 96 pounds.  Her appearance makes her seem a bit like a child, but she was 19 years old when she was turned.  She is a little tan, with brunette hair which grows almost to her shoulders, and glows a dark red highlight under the light.  Her eyes are almost covered by her bangs, and the rest of her hair poofs out slightly, and the ends of her locks naturally curl a little into her head.  The shape of her face and her freckles also make her look younger than she actually is.  Her hazel eyes have a curious hint to them, and make her seem rather childish.  Her eyes seem to make her whole face light up when she has something on her mind.

Ember wears a white, thick-strapped tank top and a red T-shirt with a black crescent moon over it.  On top of these, she has a cropped, short sleeved black sweater which she never zips.  It hides a burn mark on her left shoulder, where she was careless with her powers.  Lastly, she wears ripped jeans with open knees and gym shoes. Her accessories are non-fingered black gloves, and a black dog collar with a red crystal hanging off the end.

As a werewolf, her lycanthrope form is that of a mexican wolf.  Her fur color matches her hair color, with a few exceptions of thinning out to a red-orange color before turning white.  She is mainly her hair’s color, except around her face and legs, where it thins out to the red-orange color around her eyes before turning white at her muzzle.  The same goes for her legs, only turning red between her knees and ankles at her forelegs, and at thinning to white at her toes.  Her hind legs are the same, only the red color changes at her knees, instead of below them.  There is a white, crescent stripe spanning her chest, where the red-orange fur trims it only slightly before turning to a red-brown color.  Her ear tips become darker than her base color, while her tail tip becomes a lighter red.  Her eyes remain the same hazel color.

Personality: Ember has a bit of a blunt personality.  She is ever curious, and often argues just for the sake of arguing.  While she is a bit aloof and uncaring to those around her, she will be nice to those she deems worthy of her time. She isn’t shy, but doesn’t like to talk much to those that she doesn’t trust unless they speak to her first.  If she does manage to trust someone, she won’t be hesitant to help to them.

Bearing a power over fire, she is a bit of a pyromaniac. She has a short fuse, and has a tendency to try and set fire to whatever is annoying her. However, when she puts her mind on something, she tries to find the best way to solve her problems. She has learned that it is best to be careful in a serious situation, or else you could get seriously harmed, as she has learned the hard way.

Power:  Ember has some basic pyrokinesis abilities.  She can create and destroy fire at will, in both human and wolf form, but only if it ignites close to her.  She can’t control where it spreads after that.  As long as there are burnable materials around her, she is able to set them ablaze.

Weaknesses:  Since she is literally playing with matches, she is just as vulnerable as anything else.  If she gets touched by any flame, she will burn just like anyone else, and feel pain from it.

Her second weakness is very simple.  If she gets wet, she can’t use her pyro powers.  She’s also very fidgety around water, and has a slight phobia.

Other:
- She is called Ember because of her fascination of watching the little particles that come out of a large flame.
- She can’t swim.
- Because of her abilities, her internal temperature is much higher than another werewolf’s temperature. She can't be effected by cold temperatures very easily.
- Ember is half-latino, born in Columbia, and is able to understand spanish.
Report Spam   Logged

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 03:42:47 pm »

Very nice!  You're accepted. ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Ace~
~On the quest for truth~
Resident

Messenger of demise

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 07:30:01 am »

Shatter

Name: "Aura"

Race: Human

Appearance: Aura stands at a towering height of six feet three inches and weighs about 190 pounds. By his height alone he may seem intimidating but if one gets a close look at his face it only reflects innocence. But sometimes eyes are deceived, such in this case. Aura's innocent features often lead many into underestimating him and even getting careless which gives him an advantage. He is a bit pale in color but even so seems bursting with endless energy. He has straight silky brown hair which usually drops over his eyes, unevenly. Though what makes Aura unique is his eyes, they are light blue colored and seem to give a strong glow which is quite visible, especially in the dark.

He wears a simple white colored sleeveless T-shirt on top of which he always wears a long black leather jacket. He also wears blue baggy jeans strapped with a black belt, along with strong black boots which are usually covered by his pant. Aura also possesses two abnormally large pistols that are strapped next to his belt near his pockets. These pistols are quite large measuring more than a foot thus quite visible. Aura's left ear is pierced and holds a small yet visible ruby earring and on his neck he is mostly seen wearing a silver dog chain that seems to gleam by the slightest touch of life. Aura's appearance seems quite simple yet this simplicity makes him stand out among others. Last but not least he wears black leather fingerless gloves along with black sunglasses which he almost never takes off.

Personality: According to Aura’s appearance he may seem friendly and jolly but in reality he is quite a serious and quite fellow. He hates talking if no real subject is involved so he only speaks when necessary. Aura hates slaking off so he is not the lazy or carefree type, whatever he would do he would do it seriously and get it done! Though he at the same time doesn’t let stress or anger get the better of him and is actually a very calm person. But even so he is a kind and helpful person who is willing to help out any one in need.

Aura hates violence but due to past experiences and by knowing the reality he is forced to use it without any hesitation.  As he hates talking, Auras doesn’t socialize very well and so doesn’t like to have friends as in his opinion they slow one down but if one earns his respect he will be a loyal friend till the end.  Aura may not seem friendly but he at the same time isn’t mean and remains neutral with every one accept the fallen and werewolves, whom he hates.

Power:  Accuracy: Aura is gifted with atounding accuracy and is able to lock on to a target even from a distance which allows him the ability to predict ones movement.

Weakness: - Though Aura's eye are the source of his power they are also the source of his weakness if a bright flash of light is to hit his eye, Aura will easily be blinded
- If Aura is blinded by any means he will be like a sitting duck with almost no chance to retaliate, kind of like a gun with no bullets. 

Other:  - Aura is a secret agent of the government often sent on vampire or werewolf cases.
            -   His name is but a mere code name, no one knows his true name.
             -   Aura never goes anywhere without his dual pistols or his black sunglasses.
                - He only uses his power when there is no choice left.
Report Spam   Logged

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2009, 01:18:52 pm »

@Shadow: Your power kinda borders on GMing.  I would like it if you could tone it down or even change it completely.

I forgot to mention this, but I take people off the reservation list if they "fail" with the profile [meaning I ask for you to revise it].  So...one spot left for human!
Report Spam   Logged

Ace~
~On the quest for truth~
Resident

Messenger of demise

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 02:25:44 pm »

Sorry >< well I changed my powers. Is it okay now?

EDIT: well after Lucifers comment I changed it again. I guess I am just used to having powers like that, sorry and if it still isn't okay I guess ill make room for someone else to sign up XD
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 02:27:59 pm »

@Shadow: No offence, but that power is even more GMish than the last one. -laughs- I mean, come on, "utmost concentration" and "drains his energy". That's two phrases for "I'm going to ignore any weaknesses in the power as I am my character's writer, and am the only one allowed to decide his actions!" Not only that, it's even more likely to break the rule about no killing other RP characters than your original power.
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum