Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 04:02:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: One's death leads to the birth of another.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Viisbyat [Private Roleplay]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Viisbyat [Private Roleplay]  (Read 1233 times)
Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 11:02:14 pm »

It seemed like time had just flown by when the group rode the ship, yet Sin was able to the way time flowed by to those who were on the ship and those who suffered. To change hours that seemed like minutes to hours that seemed like days, to change the perspection of reality. This was Spira… and Sin too… Where the laws of reality kicked the bucket and Dittos gay homosexual fetishfanboy murdering mass rapist natural born evil son of a gun gary stu counselor of all bastard and dittos twice removed once added and ten times removed cousin lived.

While the group stayed close Rafael and Spike decided to explore the ruins Kilika while walking across the terrain that consisted of coral reefs, not so deep water and the remains of Kilika.

“Man… I can really start to see why suicide bombing is the only way to kill this guy… I mean, the sinspawns are mostly easy to kill but that’s just his scales, excess skin lying about… killing this guy manually isn’t gonna be an easy task…”

“something something sounding like a wolf wolf ouch”

“Quick note, when we got here I sorta found a sphere lying around and hell, I’ve gathered a few them from the ruins and couple of other items them. But yeah… thanks to that sphere I sorta got my ranger abilities upgraded, so yeah, I can understand what you’re saying wolf breath.”

“You didn’t need to explain all that.”

“I know, but yeah…”

“So… you stole from the dead yet you feel sorry  for them?”

“Well their dead and they are in the farplane, I doubt they’ll care about their material possessions.”

“…And yet you sound sorry for them?”

“Well… I dunno… it’s the thought of sin being able to do so much damage that has me sorta worried. Such power, you’d think he had taken over the world by now.”

“Spira is in a cycle of death or so I hear.”

“Cycle eh? Well then, that means we’ll need to evolve further and obtain the power to kill Sin…”

“Then we’ll need the celestials.”

“Celestials?”

“Yes. The celestial weapons, weapons of ancient times with incredible power who can compare and surpass that of Sin meant to be wielded only by those chosen by the faith.”

“Then they‘ll be obtained and used against him.”

“A bit cocky aren’t you?”

“It’s do or die and I don’t feel like meeting old Beelzebub”

“If that is your choice, then I shall support you and Avon till the end.”

“Good to see we have you. Now… it’s getting to be late, let’s just scavege what we can, look for the celestial and then head back.”

“Do you really believe that you can find a celestial weapon so easily?”

“Well the elements for hiding a weapon here are in our favor.”

“…”

“…Yeah… I ain’t a simpleton. I think ahead.”

“Whatever…”

Later that day at the local town inn…
Having spent hours scavenging and looking for the celestial weapon, Spike and Rafael returned to the Inn where they saw Avon talk to some old guy, Nami sitting by a shelf full of books reading a book, Renn was playing with some kid around her age and Gwendolyn was sitting in a chair also reading a book, a small black one with a hint of blood on the cover.

“I’m back and I brought stuff I scavenged from the ruins of this town.” Rafael said as he entered the inn.

“Scavenged? More like grave robbing.” Gwendolyn said in a stern voice while glaring at Rafael.

“Yeah well… it’s not like the dead will need these things and besides, I am sure they’ll be more useful to us, the heroes of Spira than to some common folk. Besides, my original intention was to find a celestial weapon, sadly they don‘t glow in the dark to tell you where they are” Rafael responded in his defense.

“Celestial Weapons? Are you really that foolish to believe that you are actually the one chosen by faith?” Gwendolyn asked.

“Obviously and if I’m right, may every being I see be destined to feel intense pain five seconds after I see them.” Rafael answered.

“You would do well to not bring me malfortune due to your flaws. Now, tell me what it is that you brought.” Gwendolyn demanded.

“Some weapons from the ruins of a weapon shop, like five or six spheres, some pieces of armor, a few bottles with strange liquids inside, a few shiny stones, several pieces of corral, some seafood and whatever piece of wood I deemed in mediocre condition.”

Avon who just noticed Rafael turned his attention to the items that suddenly materialized in front of Rafael and Spike. Same goes for Nami.

“And you don’t feel the slightest bit bad for stealing all of this?” Gwendolyn asked.

“Look, if I don’t get it some merchant is and use it to gain money. Besides, the dead should not be bound to this world by material obsessions.”

“…Humph. I’m going to take a walk. Now excuse me” Gwendolyn exclaimed, now seemingly… mad sorta.

“Whatever suits your taste. I’m just going to sort through this stuff, get what works, invent what I can and improve what I will.”
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!
Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 11:02:45 pm »

The next morning, the group was off to the temple of Kilika village, heading through the forest and hoping they can get there without too much trouble from any random monsters that may attack them. However, this was far from the case, since Avon and Rafael were doing most of the fighting, a gut feeling telling them what to expect when they reach the temple.

"Sheesh, guys, what has you two pounding everything we see into the dirt?" asked Renn.

"Don't ask. Though, I will say this, Naomi will probably be the main cause of it."

"Naomi?" Renn turned to her, who was well enough watching the two, condesendlingly, a very fond memory of what happened back inside the Besaid temple coming back to her mind. "... I don't know what's going on but hey, as long as your clearing the way for us, I can't complain much, can I?"

"I still can't believe those three actually took down that Lord Ochu back there..." Nami commented. "I heard from the crusaders that those things were real pains... come to think of it, I wonder why we haven't seen them lately."

"They're always busy," Gwen said, "Thinking up new ways to defeat sin and protect the towns is hardly the easy task."

"Then why aren't they here, helping out the people in Kilika village?"

"They're probably on their way. Have patience, they can't teleport from one place to another. They're only human."

Nami sighed. Gwen made some good points. And it couldn't be helped. If they weren't here, they weren't here.

"Mind me asking but who are the Crusaders?" Avon asked.

"They're a band of people sworn to protect the people of spira from Sin attacks, as well as try to find an alternate way to defeat Sin." Gwen answered.

"Wow, Gwen, you sure do know a lot." Avon complimented. Gwen huffed, seeming to ignore it, though then turned her head to answer.

"Thank you." She focused back on the road.

-----

After enough fighting, and battering up the boys received, the group finall reached the temple steps. It was going to be a lot of steps to climb. The group went on, though Avon stopped Rafael for a second.

"What's up?" Rafael asked.

"Well, there's something we need to discuss. This has been bothering me for a while, other than what Naomi has to send against us next..."

"Okay, what's the matter?"

"Rafael, do you remember Marcus?"

"Marcus? That tough fighter guy that you traveled around with through the regions?"

"Yeah, him. I don't know why but I feel he's somewhere in Spira. I don't know where, but I can put my money on it that Marcus didn't evade the trip to Spira, while we do all the hard stuff."

"Wait, I'm confused. You're saying that you think Marcus is in Spira?"

"Exactly. We travel around long enough, we might actually find him. That's what I'm hoping at least..."

"Alright... now about that other thing you said..."

"What other thing?"

"Exactly how much money are you willing to put on Marcus being in Spira? Because if you're wrong, you owe me 150 gil."

"Deal." The two shook on it, though just as they released their grasp, they heard a scream from one of the girls. "Oh crap! We better go see what's up!"

"Right!"

The two guys hurried up the stairs to see what was going on up there. To their surprise, Naomi was on the ground, unconscious, while Gwen, Renn and Nami were surrounded by tentacle-like hands and a large shell-like monster of a sort.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Sinspawn_Geneaux

"SINSPAWN!" Nami shouted, readying a spell from her open book to attack the beast, "Avon! Rafael! Save Naomi!"

The guys ran into the battlefield, to aid their comrades and help defeat the sinspawn.
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page
Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2009, 06:59:49 pm »

I dunno if people ever read this roleplay as a story or to pass the time, but I'm gonna be nice and say some did. Especially since someone posted in it. The RP has not ended, we just changed the way of posting it. Why? Well to evade contact with one who I'd rather forget. But anyway, I'm just gonna post whats done. Arctic Mass can post more of it if he wants. The line of ************** will reffer to where we end our post and let the other continue.
======================================

Joining their allies in battle, they formed a circle of sorts as they each stared at their enemy.

"What were you two doing, do you not remember that you are guardians?!" Gwendolyn complained.
"How the hell was I supposed to know a clamshell monster would attack us?" Rafael replied.
"This is no clamshell monster, this is Sinspawn Geneaux. Cut off the vines so we can unleash our magic on it‘s true form." Nami pointed out.

The vines growing out of the floor then attacked the started attacking Gwen. Not being the type to be agile, she got somewhat wounded by the attack.

"What are you two doing standing about? Destroy the sinspawn." Gwendolyn demanded.
"Fine, well I guess it' time to get serious. So which monster do you want Avon?" Rafael asked.
"I'll take the vines, you take the shell." Avon answered.

So the two then charged at their appropriate targets. Avon took out his sword and horizontally slashed one of the vines, hoping to cut it off in one hit, but this was not the case as the vine instead retaliated.

“Crap!”

But at the last minute the attacking vine turned into pyre flies as Spike returned but now with had bigger fangs and claws along with longer hair and a slightly changed color scheme.

“Spike? What happened to you”
“I evolved. But focus, we still have work to do”

However just as Spike mentioned the danger of the remaining vine, it suddenly returned to the earth.

----------------------------------------------------------

As for Rafael, well he had a bit more trouble. His arrows did nothing to the shell and his lance barely made a dent. Feeling creative he decided to try one more thing before changing opponents. Sadly his gravity defying powers were not powerful enough to jump as high as he wanted. But then he remembered the scavenged spheres he had found the night before, so taking one in hand he said the words needed to activate it.

“Red Sphere, give me the power to cheat the laws of gravity!”

The red skill sphere then activated and seemingly dissolved into Rafaels body, making him glow white for a second or two.

“So I’m a dragoon now huh? Alright sphere grid, whatever you say.”

So using his new found power, Rafael jumped into the sky, higher than high and then came crashing down while riding on his lance, steering himself in a way so that he would hit the shell. The attack was a critical and the shell was pierced.

----------------------

After the boys were done, the girls decided to join the party.

“Quickly, use your strongest spells!” Gwendolyn ordered.

And so they did, unleashing the strongest spells in their arsenal on the broken clamshell monster Geneaux.

“Double Cast; Fire and Blizzard.”
“Dark Fira.”
“Sunlight Pierce!”

After tasting magic, the monster then continued to unleash it’s true form. The one shown here http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Sinspawn_Geneaux. Thankfully the wounds inflicted earlier were yet to be healed. But that didn’t stop it from getting payback on Avon and Rafael, whom the monster was closest too. Due to them not expecting Geneaux to be stronger, they pretty much got their ass handed to them till Geneaux eventually threw them at the girls who were doing nothing, except for Renn. Spike also got attacked by Geneaux, main difference is that he managed to escape his grasp and get damaged less.

“…That… hurt…” Rafael said.
“…Same…”
“Do you need a cure?” Renn offered.
“Yes!” Both males replied.

Renn then casted Cure on Rafael and Avon, relieving them of their wounds and giving them the strength to get up.

“Thank you Renn” Avon and Rafael said in gratitude.
“No problem.”
“Not to spoil the moment, but… Geneaux is approaching us.” Nami noted.
“Isn’t it still vulnerable to spells?” Avon asked.
“That it is, but it’s rare to see a magician capable of great magi to use magic in succession or at least, without the aid of an ether.” Gwendolyn answered.
“How long is the waiting time?” Rafael asked.
“Ten minutes at the most for me.” Nami answered.
“Generally, they vary. The longest wait time for me is 24 hours. In this case, I have to wait two more minutes” Gwendolyn answered
“From ten to thirty seconds, the biggest wait time I think I’ll have is one minute.” Renn answered.
“Why do you all have different wait times?” Rafael asked.
“Cause of our class of course. The stronger the magic, the more we wait. The weaker the magic, the lesser the wait. Though for Renn, her youthfulness and class help contribute to her short wait time.” Gwendolyn explained.

As the group had their chat, Geneaux took the chance to cast Watera on the group. Dealing a decent lot of damage.

“…Gwendolyn… how the f*** did that water hurt so much?!” Rafael complained.
“It’s magic, what do you expect? Also, have you forgotten about my… tip?” Gwendolyn asked.
“Nothing I can evade with my Jump powers.” Rafael answered.
“We’ll see about that.”
“Guys, more fighting and less talking.” Avon suggested.
“Right… so… can you two cast spells now?” Rafael asked.
“I suppose I can cast weak Firaga.” Gwendolyn answered.
“Yep.” Nami answered.
“Rafael, aim for the head and I’ll go for the tentacles.” Avon ordered.
“Right, but use this first.” Rafael suggested, giving Avon a blue sphere.
“Another sphere?” Avon asked.
“You know the drill, say the name of the orb and what you need. I already tried it out with a red orb and got the jump ability, so it works.” Rafael answered

Rafael then grasped his lance and jumped up in the air, doing the same maneuver he used before.

“An upgrade eh? So what are you going to upgrade?” Spike asked.
“My power I guess, you already seem to be strong enough as it is and though my beast master abilities need some work, I need to make myself stronger so I can handle more beasts.” Avon answered.
“Alright”
“Blue Sphere, give me power!”

Like it happened before, the blue sphere in Avon’s hand seemingly melted and fused with Avon, making him glow white for a few seconds.

“Wow, this sword is much more lighter than used to be. Heck, I can carry it around with one hand now.”

By this point everyone else was fighting Geneaux, Rafael already did his part and managed to break off almost all of the monsters shell. But for the girls, somehow Geneaux’s vines were able to absorb the magic.

“Go chop down those vines so I can end it with Firaga.” Gwendolyn demanded.
“Okay then. Spike, let’s go.” Avon replied.

Being the only one with a slashing weapon, Avon had an easier time with the sinspawn this time. Being able to jump higher and dodge more easy so he had an easier time cutting down the vines. Needless to say it took him little time to cut of all the monsters vines. Gwendolyn then finished the fight with Dark Fira, setting the sinspawn aflame and in seconds, into a pile of pyreplies. Needless to say, Avon and Rafael were pooped, Rafael had seen better, Nami was not that bad in shape, Renn was happy and Gwendolyn was annoyed at how the battle took much longer than she had hoped.

“Well I‘m glad that’s finally over.” Rafael commented.
“Agreed.” Avon said.

"Okay, quick question," Avon interjected, "Who's going to carry Naomi?" The others made a face and then turned around, walking away without a word. Avon glared at the group's backs, utterly annoyed. "Okay, thanks guys! Really mature!"

Avon then picked up the unconscious Naomi, and carried her up the rest of the stairs. The people were expecting to see the Summoner, tired and proud of her victory, and were thus cheery. Instead, the people saw the summoner unconscious and injured, and unconscious to boot, now worried. They had Naomi quickly patched up, Naomi soon waking after having what little injuries she had covered up.

After coming out of the recovery room, Naomi walked out of the room, seeming to have forgotten something. No, she didn't have amnesia, it was that the bump she received knocked a few of her senses off.

"Ouch... What happened back there?"

"A sinspawn attacked us. We managed to fight it off, but..." Gwen started.

However, Renn finished it, "You landed on your head when one of vines busted from the ground."

"Oh... Right Renn... Now, what was I doing, again?"

"Recovering from a serious injury."

"Alright... And my role?"

"We're on a pilgrammage to defeat Sin."

"Right... And our location now?"

"We're on Killika Island, heading to the temple for you to obtain your next aeon."

"Okay..."

"Take your time to recover. Though get moving to the Cloister of trials. You remember what that is, do you?"

"Yeah... I remember everything now but one thing... It's on the very tip of my tongue but I can't remember what that was..."

“Well I’m sure you’ll remember it eventually. Now let’s go.” Gwendolyn suggested.
“Right…”

After spending a few minutes recovering the group then entered the cloister of trials, the girls got on the elevator to enter the cloisters first, but as soon as they did, a barrier was put around the elevator preventing Avon or Rafael from entering.

“I have something in store for you when I get back and I demand an audience.” Naomi said with a grin on her face.
“And Rafael, this is for earlier” Gwendolyn said, casting a spell as soon as she finished.
“Oh hell no!”

In a failed attempt to escape Gwendolyn’s wrath, Rafael only ended up tasting a bigger piece of her Hell Blizzaga spell. Ending up frozen in a block of ice as a consequence.

“See you soon.” Naomi said.

After the girls left the guys behind Avon decided to return Rafael the favor for earlier and thus left him where he was until he thawed out eventually. Eventually being when the girls came back, Gwendolyn being the good person that she was thawed him out with a Firaga spell Free from his icy prison Rafael simply rushed towards the area where he and the others fought the sinspawn, if they were going to fight it would probably be there, that and he didn’t want to taste another one of Gwendolyn’s spells. But once there he was surprised to see a large audience of people waiting to see the fight. Initially surprised he went to where Avon was, Avon being seemingly prepared with Spike at his side, along with Spike and even a new monster. But that aside he rushed to his side and took out his lance.

“That makes us even” Avon said with a sly smile.
“You know, fighting this aeon alone would be really hard and I don’t exactly feel the best so maybe.. I can go home and see you lose or you can hand me a potion and maybe a sphere so we can go home with another victory.” Rafael replied.
“Was being frozen all that bad?” Avon asked.
“Yes.” Rafael replied.

Before the two could chit-chat anymore the girls finally reached the place where the fight was meant to be held.

“Wow, look at all these people that came to see you fight sis.” Renn said.
“Well off course they came, this fight is meant to go down in history  and they want to see it first hand.” Naomi replied.

Naomi then walked to the center of the area.

“Thank you all for coming here to watch this one-sided battle. I thank you for your audience and I will thank you more for the applause when your noble faith, Ifrit proves itself to be superior than any sinspawn that has yet to appear here by defeating those who helped defeat such beast. So thank you and enjoy the show. As for you two… good luck and may your loss be as memorable as memorable can be”

The battle then officially began as Naomi commenced the summoning; hitting the ground with her staff the Ifrit (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Image:IfritFX%26X-2.jpg) jumped out of the ground from the pits of hell and sent flying Naomi, grabbing her in mid-air and putting her on the ground as they landed, allowing her to get to safety. Naomi did this and watched the aeon charge towards its opponents. Avon and Rafael did the only sensible thing they could do, dodge by running to the sides, but as soon as they did, they were attacked by rows lightning. When they went to see what happened, it seemed that Naomi summoned yet another aeon, Valefor, they one they fought on Besaid.

“HEY! You aren’t supposed to summon two aeons!” Rafael yelled.
“Am I not? Hmmm… I’ll think about it… Sorry, but there isn’t a rulebook to how to fight. Here’s a tip, fall unconscious to the ground or raise a white flag so we know you lost or are giving up.” Naomi replied.
“You biiii-… ….curse you Gwendolyn! Curse you to Muk’s ****!” Rafael complained

Caught by surprise and in a situation where they couldn’t simply wait and make a strategy, Avon and Rafael did what they could to fight the aeons. Avon knew that he couldn’t fight Valefor due to it’s flight abilities, so he decided to focus on Ifrit. Yet Ifrit was always on the move, charging at them with full strength. It was a bad situation especially since from their perspective, it was like were fighting a monster from hell that seeked and craved not more but than their deaths at its hands, never would they face this sort of situation in the pokemon world. But as if things weren’t bad enough, the demon decided to use yet another attack; creating a meteor like rock almost as big as himself and then shooting it towards Avon and Rafael while they attempted to dodge the magic onslaught that vale for brought upon them. This was a victory without question, as both males fell down as they got hit by the meteors and shower of magic. Surely they were not out, but close to it. The only one that remained unharmed was Spike whose speed allowed him to evade the aeons attacks, but once his master fell he approached him as if to show comfort.

“Avon…”
“…”
“Avon?!”
“…”

“Hmmmm… I could have sworn you two would have put up more of a fight, but it matters not. A victory is a victory and history this has made.” Naomi said

“Not… not yet… NAOMI!!! This… Isn’t… OVER!!!” Rafael yelled.
“Hmmm? So you remain conscious. No matter, Ifrit, finish him!” Naomi ordered.

Following her masters orders Ifrit approached Rafael and prepared to attack him with its claws. Spike was knocked out by Valefor’s energy ray so he couldn’t do anything to help.

“Raf…ael…”

But just as all seemed lost, something happened to Avon. His body began to glow white and he slowly transformed into something… something human. His slowly stood up from the floor as the white glow started to fade, changed in more than one way. His hair now turned white and his body stronger than before, no longer did the puny avon stand as a child, but now as a man. His sword of one hand into that of two, his hair now longer and his clothes now more mature and like that of a proper swordsmen. Even the beasts that he controlled changed, for a biggest beast now appeared under his control, similar to Spike this one was much bigger and fiercer, with wings on its back and a size similar to that of Valefor, this was an improvement.

“Solo?”
“Avon?!”
“What the?!”

The crowd was amazed by the sudden transformation and so their cheering grew bigger  than before. The girls were amazed, even Gwendolyn who had much more experience didn’t know what happened. However as amazed as they were, Nami still took the time to check out on the creature that was known as Avon. Not wanting to interrupt she simply cheered.

“Go Avon!” Nami cheered.

Though the fans cheered, the battle still continued and Ifrit still had his orders.

“Ifrit! Don’t let this show fool you, finish Rafael off!” Naomi ordered.

So he once again raised it’s claws. But as he did, the entity that was Avon took out his sword and rushed towards Ifrit.

“You shall not harm him! ” this entity yelled.

Jumping in the air he slashed Ifrit in half with his sword, turning the beast of devils into a pile of butterflies. Rafael simply stared on the floor at the entity, noting how it looked so much like Solo but yet, he wasn’t.

“Avon… is that you?”
“…”

But before they could continue their chit-chat Valefor decided to join the party, attempting a suicide attack he was soon stopped as the beast that appeared mere moments before struck out down with a beam of white light that came from his mouth. Valefor like Ifrit simply turned into into a pile  pyreflies as the crowd went nuts.

Naomi didn’t fare so well, awestruck by her defeat and the transformation at hand. She simply attempted to leave the scene and escape ridicule, but was stopped as Rafael’s spear landed mere inches away from her. Rafael who was now limping on Nami’s shoulder seemed to be the thrower.

“Hey… you freggin’ lost… come back here..  An’ pay the price!” Rafael yelled, or tried too.

Naomi paid him no mind and left. But the question still remained, what happened to Avon? Nami had the answer. Carrying Rafael by her shoulder and with her sisters at her side they began to talk.

“Nami care to tell what happened to Avon?” Gwendolyn asked.
“Eh… well my books didn’t say a lot but from what I can gather, he entered a form of Trance state. Basically his emotions and urgency to help Rafael, he awakened a hidden power within himself. My book says that the trance’d state works differently on each person and that there are other forms of this urgency and power, so there’s a lot of details with this and it has more than one name. Desperation Attack, Overdrive, Trance, these are only a few of the terms used to describe it. So only Avon can tell you the details for this case.” Nami answered.
“Trance mode? Wait, does that mean that I have a trance mode too?” Rafael asked.
“I don’t know… but for now Avon seems to have one.” Nami answered.
“This ‘ability’ will surely be of use in the future, however we must not fully rely on luck to get us through” Gwendolyn said.

Just as they finished Trance Avon started glowing again, this time returning to his original form. The beast he had controlled also doing the same, returning to it’s original self. However just as it they did, they both appeared to be unconscious.

“Well… that sucks.”
“We have taken too long, we must make haste and return to the ship; Lucas awaits us. Rafael, can you carry Avon?” Gwendolyn suggested.
“I feel like crap and I’m bleeding… Yes… yes  I can, just cast some healing on me, have someone else drag or carry Spike and let me sleep for more than ten hours when we reach the ship.” Rafael answered.
“Consider it done,” Gwendolyn replied.

Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum