Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 11:54:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Name Change

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Name Change  (Read 17991 times)
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« on: November 19, 2007, 03:01:29 am »

Request your name to be changed here.

NOTE BY DT:PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING OF A NAME CHANGE!!

NOTE BY DT-
NEW NAME CHANGE RULES!
-Maximum amount of characters you can have in your new name is 25.
Anyone who already has more than that on the forums had their name changed before this rule was created on Feb.10,2008,so don't bring that up when getting your name changed.
If they got their name changed to something longer than the limit after that day, please contact a mod.
-DO NOT PM A MOD ASKING TO GET YOUR NAME CHANGED.We can't log your name changes very efficiently that way. If you want your name changed post your request here.
-Name change limits-
One name change per one month period.You get a 10 day trial-like time where you can try out your new name for 10 DAYS and if you want to change back to your original name(Which we have on file) you can,but after the 10 day deadline, you can't.
After the 10 day trial you MUST WAIT another 3 weeks before you can change it again.
IF you decide to change back to your original username during your trial, You must wait another week before attempting another change. After that, same name-change rules apply.
Any suggestions on this rule can be posted here or PM'd to mod.

We're only changing your DISPLAY name,not your username.WHEN YOU LOG IN YOU MUST USE YOUR ORIGINAL USERNAME,THE NAME YOU FIRST REGISTERED AS.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 06:04:48 pm »

Is there a limit to the number of times I can change my name? o:
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 06:46:33 pm »

No. Make sure you login with your changed name when I change it, though.
Report Spam   Logged

CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 07:07:46 pm »

Haha, I got it:

Cactus Acide
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
Lyingfoot
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 11:19:08 am »

Yeh, could I have my username changed back to burningfoot? It's currently appearing as Foot In Mah Mouth and I did not ask for it. And if possible could I have an explanation for why it changed?
Report Spam   Logged

My life sucks and you're loving it.
Jirae
The Great One's Redemption
Esteemed Members
Resident

DAIEOSKAIL: REVELATION

Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 12:13:06 pm »

Yeh, could I have my username changed back to burningfoot? It's currently appearing as Foot In Mah Mouth and I did not ask for it. And if possible could I have an explanation for why it changed?

That's amusing.
What's odd is that the moderation log doesn't show that any of the mods did that to you.
o.O
Report Spam   Logged

I am Burninating_Torchic of Pokemon Crater. Call me Jirae or BT.

It's here.

Credit to Esepibe for the image.

Old Works:
Pokemon: Elemental Legacies
Pokemon: Elemental Legacies: Olemenun Academy
Daieoskail
Graycard
Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 01:11:07 pm »

I'm pretty sure the admin, Piccie, did that. I think that whatever the admin does, doesn't appear on the mod log, but I'm not 100% sure on this one.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
DarkToph
Ruler of all things Dark and Tophy.
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

I am the Queen of Randomness. You may gawk at me.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 04:38:39 pm »

I think you can change it if you go to your profile,under "Modify Profile" click "Account related settings." and change your name.

I'm not crazy over that option if you're able to do it as well but I see that option in your profile.

EDIT-I changed it for you,because you asked nicely XP
I have no idea who changed it,if a mod actually did it. o.o

Report Spam   Logged

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 06:47:09 pm »

I've decided to change my name back to Ryuuto.  It's just gonna be easier for everyone if I went back to my old name. XD
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
CM
ovelrord
Resident

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 06:59:43 pm »

I think you can change it if you go to your profile,under "Modify Profile" click "Account related settings." and change your name.

I'm not crazy over that option if you're able to do it as well but I see that option in your profile.
It shows the little "Name:" thing, but doesn't give you the option of changing it. :c
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 07:00:56 pm »

It shows the little "Name:" thing, but doesn't give you the option of changing it. :c
Ah,Ok then.
I can't see which options you actually have so....Yeah. XD

I'll fix your names guys. =]

EDIT-There.All better. =]
Sorry about that I just didn't know if you guys could change that too. XP

Report Spam   Logged

CM
ovelrord
Resident

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 07:07:04 pm »

Many thanks. XD
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 07:08:35 pm »

I give you my eternal gratitude, DT. ^^
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 07:21:45 pm »

Many thanks. XD
Many...welcomes =D
I give you my eternal gratitude, DT. ^^
^__^
Report Spam   Logged

Isaac Cruz

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 08:06:23 pm »

Can I just change mine to Isaac? SInce I think no one else here is named that, and it'd be easier for ppl who dont know me. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum