Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 01:48:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: There can be only one.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Daieoskail II: Revelation [PG13~R]

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daieoskail II: Revelation [PG13~R]  (Read 13394 times)
Jirae
The Great One's Redemption
Esteemed Members
Resident

DAIEOSKAIL: REVELATION

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« on: December 29, 2008, 06:33:34 pm »

Shocked Shocked... Grin Cheesy
What else can I say, BT? Simply amazing.
So following the defeat of the IF, pokemon have been nearly exterminated, used to make powerful weapons to eliminate the rest of them, along with the Demi-Pokemon, who now hide in the ruins of Detroit. These Hunters serve the new government now (USA gov at least), searching for Twelve special pokemon weapons, just like the Twelve Super-Demis (?).
Rose and Dart are in hiding together back in Milwaukee, to be married and parents of three little (potential demi-pokemon) girls.
Jimmy is wandering the Mojave Desert, met by a girl who has psychic powers (Mewtwo maybe?) and is aware of the old prophecy (or just read Jimmy's mind).
And Flint is in the refuge in Detroit, saving some new characters (Nidoking, right?).
Oh, and some guy who had the special axe got captured by the grass hunters, after calling for Victoria, assuming he's saved when grabbed by a vine (Victoria the Victreebel from Daieoskail?).
As for the Yamato-relations, Cecil, Holden, Megan, the Bishop guy, the Jirachi kid, the Spanish princess (i can't remember names), Graydon, Kayden, Rachel, and Damian, they have yet to be reintroduced.
Well, I applaud the new direction, and look forward to more!

For some reason I don't think I ever make it explicitly clear what Demi-Pokemon Nickolas and Ari are; they're a Nidoking and an Arbok, respectively.
Victoria was indeed the Victrebell Demi and friend of Flint's from Daieoskail.
Yamato's grandsons will not be returning, as they sacrificed themselves to help seal Arceus's power in the final chapter of Daieoskail. As for all of the still-living characters of the original Daieoskail, they'll be reintroduced one or two at a time, and some won't be reintroduced until quite later in the story.

Oh, also, at least one of the Super Demi-Pokemon you listed as not yet introduced was in fact reintroduced in this chapter. His identity hasn't been revealed yet, but it will be.
Report Spam   Logged

I am Burninating_Torchic of Pokemon Crater. Call me Jirae or BT.

It's here.

Credit to Esepibe for the image.

Old Works:
Pokemon: Elemental Legacies
Pokemon: Elemental Legacies: Olemenun Academy
Daieoskail
Graycard

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum