Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 10:10:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It are a fact. I know because of my learnings.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Picard's Christmas Carol

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Picard's Christmas Carol  (Read 1125 times)
Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

Badges: (View All)
Linux User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« on: December 19, 2008, 11:37:19 pm »

*Down for editing*
Report Spam   Logged

Recently discovered Pathfinder (modern D&D). Thanks for introducing me to the concepts all those years ago.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

Linux User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 11:37:54 pm »

*Down for editing*
Report Spam   Logged

Recently discovered Pathfinder (modern D&D). Thanks for introducing me to the concepts all those years ago.
Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 11:38:32 pm »

*Down for editing*
Report Spam   Logged

Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 11:39:02 pm »

*Down for editing*
Report Spam   Logged

Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 11:39:38 pm »

*Down for editing*
Report Spam   Logged

Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 11:40:26 pm »

*Down for editing*
Report Spam   Logged

Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 11:41:00 pm »

*Down for editing*
Report Spam   Logged

Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 11:42:06 pm »

*Down for editing*
Report Spam   Logged

Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 11:43:03 pm »

*Down for editing*
Report Spam   Logged

CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 02:20:55 pm »

Looks like someone's desperate to get his postcount up. :P

The new comic format appears to be a success. I thought I posted my thoughts about it in the other thread, but the post isn't there now, so I don't know that that's all about. At any rate, it's quite good and I look forward to seeing more.

Look at heartless old Picard sending Kenta to slaughter the starving orphans... That's him to a tee.
An Oscar-worthy portrayal, if I may say so. I also got a chuckle out of "Bluebell". I suspect that one'll catch on soon...

Eagerly awaiting the next installment. c:
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 03:00:08 pm »

Merry Tomorrow?  I like it.  I think I'll say that from now on. XD Or...at least for this Christmas. :3

Poor Terak lost some Intelligence points by Picard. *sweat drop*

*sits patiently for the second part* o_o
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 01:01:06 pm »

I have my fingers crossed that "Bluebell" will catch on as you said, CM.  However, the funniest part is yet to come IMO.  Stay tuned, it'll be here by noon tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2008, 04:51:04 pm »

Sneaky bastard, I didn't see you post those last four comics. I like how Bethlehem is just across the river from Picard's house. I wonder if it's actually cold enough for snow in that part of the world...

Why didn't Kenta come!? Kenta and Terak are supposed to be best buds! The suspense is murdering me. ó _ò
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
Neo Pikachu
Master Author, Roleplayer, and Pikachu.
Resident

Trial of Juno 1 & 2 Coming Soon...

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 01:42:50 am »

Hey, it was awesome. It was like, a new edition of that Looney Tunes Movie. Picard is Daffy Duck, Terak is Porky the Pig, and well, I could go on, but what would be the point? Is that where you got the idea from, Kenta?

Thanks for your early present to Aisenfield. It was a good read and you didn't have to waste your time doing this. Thanks again, Kenta!

~NP
Report Spam   Logged

[/align]
I, Neo Pikachu, hereby claim: Pikachu, Goku, Sasuke Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Pain.
People will vote for you anyway because you're awesome. In fact, I can think of at least one reason why you should win every single category. Even Best Female.

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 09:42:04 am »

That was amazing. XD I loved the World of Warcraft reference. :3

Thanks a TON for the gift, Kenta! ^^
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum