Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 01:13:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The AMLIK regional league 2: To the rise of a new hero

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The AMLIK regional league 2: To the rise of a new hero  (Read 4436 times)
mauralucky7
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Combination Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts
« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2009, 03:28:55 pm »

As soon as the mountiantop erupted Alex ordered Byre to flick her up into the air with his tail. Reurning him while in the air she had her psychotic legendary hang on her shoulders to teleport her down when the avalanch had passed by. Kain however decided to slow the young psychic sown instead of teleporting her to the ground. The result, Alex half buried in the snow ontop of the new snow covered plateau.

By the time she dug herself out she ralized A.M. was nowhere in sight. "Dangit, he says to meet at the top of Mount Frost when you have the coin and when I get there, theres no A.M."

The frozen and bruised young trainer sat down on the ground to wait it out.
Report Spam   Logged

Kendrix
Guardian Of The Timeline
Resident

Elemental Master Of Water and Ice

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Search Linux User
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2009, 10:12:05 pm »

“I’ll get there soon” Ian thought, as he held his Shaymin in his arm, protecting it from the vigorous winds, caused by the flight.

Ian’s Tropius seemed to be enjoying the flight, as it was a long time since it had flown with its trainer. The memories of its capture and the pleasant times Ian had with it, flashed through its mind, as it flew towards Legendary Island. The rather large pokemon was making great time, as it passed several towns in the past five minutes and was now over the water routes that made up the region.

Without warning a large explosion occurred on Mt Frost in the distance, the impact of which could be felt by Ian, regardless of the fact that he was still about an half an hour way from it. The invisible shockwave easily got the teenaged pokemon trainer’s attention, and almost sent his Tropius into the water.

“Do I really want to know, what that was” Ian said to himself, as held on to his Shaymin.

Instinctively, Ian told his Tropius to pick up the pace, incase there was anyone on the mountain that needed help getting off. Listening to its trainer, the like pokemon increased its speed and got to the top of Mt Frost in no time at all.

Ian said nothing as he returned the flying type pokemon into its ball and placed it in his pocket. He looked around and noticed that although there was fresh snow there, the plateau was abandoned except for one person, sitting on the ground. With nothing much to do, Ian waited and hoped that someone else would come soon.

Report Spam   Logged

It seems as though, for better or for worse.... I'm Back

I had Kendra on my mind when I was replying for some odd reason...>_>;

Why, the world shall never know...
Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2009, 10:18:45 pm »

[A.M.]

I burst out of the snowball I was stuck in and flew my way back up Mt. Frost. Well, the ride down was far from pleasant but hey, I got to roll down a hill in a snowball and not alot of people can claim to do that, now can they? I flew back up, seeing the trainer, Alex, and Matt and Butch passed out on the top of the hill. I also saw one of my least favorite people in the world.

"AHA!" Arctic shouted, finally having found me. "I got you now! And now, I caught you slipping!"

"Wait, what's going on?" Alex asked.

"Oh, all will be revealed, once I tell my tale..." Arctic smirked. He seemed so snarky right now, for I knew he had the dirt I knew I was using to hold him up.

"Oh, this oughta be good..."

A few minutes of constant rewarming of Alex, Arctic had finally explained his tale of how he found out his information and explain how I was a fraud for creating the badges to stop him in the first place. He explained how the badges were not legit and, because of that, held no power to stop him from moving onward in the league; if anything, I should be locked up and put away for doing such a deed. As soon as he finished, and I had warmed Alex up again with my reality twisting, I chuckled a bit, even clapped.

"Bravo, Arctic, bravo. You've solved the mystery of the power of the Organization T.Y.P.E. badges and that mine wasn't legit. Now, what did all of that accomplish?"

"It proves that you're a cheating bastard who just put a wall in my way!"

"Ah, but it also proves you were ignorant enough not to do your homework BEFORE you do a T.Y.P.E. challenge."

"Hold on, but I got an Psychic Elite Confusion badge."

"All of the other badges on AMLIK are legit, except for the Tundra badge, since the gym leader is recently new. However, it would take a brain dead idiot to not figure that out..."

Arctic's words soon lost all power. He was ripe for a good kick straight up his ass. And guess who would be the one to give it to him? Yours truly. With a swing of my mighty foot, I punted Arctic a good five towns away... probably all the way to Villbee Island... so, I didn't punt him that far after all... Eh, close enough... after finishing dealing with business, I turned to the three... err, two, one was unconscious, contestants to get their coins and enable them to get through the barrier. "Alright, now, show me your coins and you may go challenge the league."

Alex and the other kid, I believe his name was Atticus, rose their arms with their coins in it. Because Matt was on the floor, Atticus had to put his coin in his hand and raise his hand for him. The coins glowed, showing me their ethic value, and the proof to their entrance through the barrier.

"Accepted, all three of you." I said. I then snapped my fingers and teleported them to the front of the AMLIK building. The crowds had cleared up by now, having failed to gain entrance to the AMLIK building. My work there was done. I teleported back down the mountain and took a boat to Volk city. I could've teleported but what fun would that be? I wanted to give Arctic a chance to intercept me. I felt like taking the challenge he long wanted from me since the very beginning of the RP.

[AMLIK]

Alex slowly awoke to someone stroking her hair. She felt that her whole experience, having seen Mark and all, she felt it was a dream, but for some reason, she felt someone stroking her hair, the comfortable way she used to like. Without panicking, she realized she wasn't dreaming, but still was confused to why it was.

"Alex," he said, still stroking Alex's hair, "I.R. revived me. I'm surprised. He managed to do something even A.M. couldn't do... I know this is a huge shock to you, since you spent so much time without me. But I'm back, Alex. I'm alive and in the flesh. Not an illusion. Not your mind playing tricks on you. Not a carbon based clone. The real genuine article."

Alex remained quiet, only standing by to listen to what Mark had to say.

"I don't know how long I'm due for, even though this may come as bad news to you. I'm not sure how long this is bound to last. So, I'll say this now; let's enjoy it, while I'm here. God forbid something would happen to me and screw it all up. But if something were, as I said when I left last time; you have to bear it without me."

"I..." Alex muttered a bit, almost in a low whisper, "I can't... I doubt I'd be able to handle it."

"You handled it pretty well the last time..."

"But... twice in one lifetime... I just can't... I lost too many of my own relatives... Mom, dad, you... then Destiny..."

Mark nodded. "This time... You don't have to look me in the eye. Alex, if I were to go again, I want you to close your eyes. If I were to go again, close your eyes, turn around and never look back. You don't need to deal with that same pain you had to deal with when I left last time. You wouldn't be able to take it..."

Alex rose up, staring at Mark's eyes. The two drew in extremely close, Mark brushing back any hair in the way behind Alex's ear. The two joined in for their long awaited kiss, having missed the feeling for so long. It had to be one of their best kisses of their lives.

[Arctic]

Arctic recovered quickly, after being booted in the behind from the top of Mt. Frost to Villbee Island. And from his point of view, that stunk. It was one thing to be kicked in the butt but when you get kicked in the butt and sent a distance over 300 times the normal kicking radius of a football, that's bad. Very bad.

Arctic landed in the sand on the beach of Villbee Island. He already had a good idea what he was going to do. Without even thinking, he called out his Articuno, jumped on her back and commanded her to fly back to Volk city, ready to intercept A.M. if he decided to appear there. He was ready to take him down and get his answers; and he wasn't going to take no for an answer.
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page
mauralucky7
Resident

« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2009, 05:53:29 pm »

ooh I've been sick and haven't posted and I come back to this.....

Suddenly reappearing at the AMLIK Regional Headquarters, Alex stopped moving for a second shocked that HE had actually helped her. Not the teleportation part he was supposed to do that, but unfreezing her. Weird.

As she opened the door to the building, she was stunned to see Mark sitting with Alex in his lap. Rubbing her eyes to make sure that the ice trainer was not an apparation, she slowly shut the door to let those two have some privcy. Spying a window about ten yards down she peeked inside. Just the other league members playing cards. Teleporting inside the building she peered at Lenny's hand. "Dude I think you just lost." As he looked up at her in surprise she asked the question that was probably on many trainers minds. "So when the big battle guys?"
Report Spam   Logged

pichudude
EYOOOOOOOOOOO!
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2009, 07:07:12 pm »

Atticus dragged Matt and Butch inside the huge doors.  There he saw some drunk girl crying on a guy's lap.  He gave them his space as he dragged them further inside.

"Where do we get something to eat around here?" asked Atticus, listening to his stomach growl.

"I don't think I can take another single moment of this nonsense.  I need to beat the championship quickly so I can take the prize and get the F out of here."

((Yeah short, but I'm waiting for the rest of the plot for our ending to unravel.))
Report Spam   Logged
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2009, 08:25:42 am »

[[OOC: @Maura: Oooh, sickness... o_o"
@Pichudude: I don't blame ya, actually. Luck for you, you're just barely going over the 4 line rule... not that I've been enforcing it, lately, anyway. X-x
Alright, everyone ready to end this RP, finally?]

[A.M.]

I waited only 10 minutes after arriving in Volk city and there I saw him, angry and ready to kick the first guy who told him something he didn't want to hear straight up his A-word. It was almost laughable, though, for this was how I felt I was going to beat Arctic; while he was pissed off and irritated after all I've done to him. If anything, the battle I was preparing for shouldn't take no more than five seconds. An exaggerative time, but I meant five minutes.

I walked off, to get to a more open area, so some of our big Pokémon could stretch their legs. I wasn't sure if Arctic had already seen it in my eyes that I was ready to battle or was thinking I was running off somewhere, but he flew ahead of me, blocking off the exit to the city. Heh, not that I was running from him anyway; I was waiting to kick his ass.

"Alright, you, I want my answers! Where's Ash? How am I going to prepare for the final battle?" Arctic shouted, his face couldn't have looked anymore red than it did now, the anger, literally erupting from him.

"Why don't you slow down a bit, kid? It's a bit too early to be getting all Cat McJumpy on me." I replied. Arctic calmed down, though still looked flustered and angry.

"What do you mean by that?"

"As I said in the beginning, when you came here, I never give out anything for free. You got all the badges, by cheating of course, you got your Tundra badge and you realized you had to do your homework before you start earning Organization T.Y.P.E. badges. However, through out all of that, forgetting about the league championship, there's one thing you forgot to complete, before you go out and try to defeat Ash."

"And what's that?"

I took out Froslass's Pokéball, "Defeat the one who created you. If you can't do that, you're nowhere even on Ash's level to lick his shoes."

Arctic took out one of his Pokémon, most probably Dewgong. He always pits his Dewgong against my Froslass. And I wondered why, for they weren't rivals or anything. Oh, sorry, where was I? Oh right the battle to come.

"A.M., there's something I gotta tell ya," Arctic said, giving out his starting statement, "I really don't like you. Throughout this whole journey, you've been manipulating my life through a series of unfortunate events and through some of them, you've done some inexplicable things to me. I really do want to know; why? Why do you do this to me? What have I done to you for you to treat me so badly?"

I smirked. Monologue time. "Because, Arctic, like your other, you must suffer for the bad things you've done. But as much as I'd love to simply blow you up, with no expliable reason, that would mean that I've wasted your entire existance just blowing you up for cheap laughs. I set you out on a Pokémon journey, gave you everything you need and all I asked for you to do is give me a little gratitude for such gifts I give you, but do you appreciated me and do a little favors for me, without so much lip? Nooooooo... The first thing you want to do is complain, moan, ****, whine and sigh off the situation, even if I force you to do it.

"Arctic, I hate to break it to ya but despite all I've done for ya, you still remain unchanged. Sure, you have experienced things, and matured since I've first seen ya and given you your gifts, but personality wise, I'd thought you'd be a little nicer to me, at least. You wondered why I was so mean to you, sicing Layla on ya, and letting you deal with most of the Rocket attacks yourself, but then again, I don't even remember the last nice thing you ever did for me, on your own free will. It's been all about you. This is your story. And the only thing you want it to be is your story."

"That's... that's not true... There was Kaiorga... and maybe even Nick, but-"

"But what? Adding me in your little story was never part of the plan, am I right? But guess what, Arctic, I'm here. I've been putting boarders in your path, ridiculing you and finding reasons to hold you up all for one thing; an act of kindness from the bottom of your heart for me." I crossed my arms, "Arctic, if you hate me, just say it. 'I hate you.' Three words that'll at least settle in my mind how cold blooded you are."

"... Jeez louise, you talk too much..."

I widened my eyes, surprised. He still didn't get it. Was he really that thick skulled? So stuck up on the bad things I've done to him to turn a deaf ear to whatever I had to say on my part?! If anything I wasted my breath! Arctic, you're one hellava jackass!

"... I guess I wasted my breath. Fine then, Arctic. I don't need you anymore." I held my Pokéball forward, "Let me put you out of the way."

"W-what?!" Yeah, you heard that one, didn't ya, Arctic?

"Arctic, despite all I've said, there's one thing you missed; you're expendable as all of the other characters I've used. Sure, some characters I still had potential for and yet they disappeared or have... left us, but still, it's nothing I can't replace. You, Arctic, aren't any different. Like I give all my characters, I give them a free will to act upon. It's not fate, so you think, and I'm certainly not controlling them. They do what they want and if I don't like it, I'll steer them into another direction or, if they don't listen, show them the consequences. You're one of those who I've shown the way hundreds of time bit you've pushed on through the problem anyway and, at times, completely disobeyed what I showed you, even though it was easier. You've broken the borderline of your limits, but not in the way I'd hoped.

"So, I've had enough. If you can't apply all that you've learned on your journey here and now, you lose. You won't win, you won't continue, you won't be getting your information and, most importantly, you won't live to see tomorrow. Now then, Arctic, are you ready for your final battle?"

I could see the terror in Arctic's eyes. He could finally see that this was his last chance to win and hopefully patch things up. I wasn't going to hold back and he, of course, never held back. I bet Arctic felt like he was up against his own killer-to-be, for there was no second chance if he lost. No rematch, no grudges, one shot. This was all-or-nothing and I could also see in his eyes that he was going to make the best of it. After all, it was all over if he lost.

[AMLIK]

Mark got up, ready to lead the AMLIK region, once more. He wondered where A.M. was, for things were getting heated, very fast. The two trainers were impatiently waiting for their battles though, for some reason, he felt he didn't have the time for it all. Mark took the step forward, getting an idea. It was a bit desperate, but he knew he had to speed things along. Mark could sense a time paradox coming.

"There seems to be something up currently, at the moment, so I'll make this quick; We're not going to do the standard procedures of the league."

"And why not?" asked the Trainer, Alex.

"Because, we're running a little short on time. Bear with us, it's not entirely different. There will be a double battle between the elites. I know there's not enough of you guys for a double battle but since one's unconscious at the moment, it can work. "Trainer Alex, you're up to fight Alex the Elite and Cristina. You can use all six of your team, while the elites only use three. Atticus, the same situation is with you, except you're fighting Lenny and I.S. Once you two beat them, either one or both of you, depending on if you both win, can take on me. If both of you win, without losing the three you chose, you challenge each other for the final battle. The last one standing wins. Sounds fair? Good." Mark pointed to a fight area on each end of the stadium room. "The battle between Lenny and I.S and Atticus will occur to the right. The other battle, with Alex the elite and Cristina and Alex the trainer will occur on the left. If that other trainer ever wakes up, he can join either one to aid them in battle (though, preferably, I'd chose to help the Trainer, Alex, since both are tough opponents.) Any other questions?"

[Yeah, I'm trying to rush the ending a bit. =/]
Report Spam   Logged

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Kendrix
Guardian Of The Timeline
Resident

Elemental Master Of Water and Ice

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Search Linux User
« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2009, 12:43:26 am »

((OCC:Seems as though everyone forgot about me, oh well, time to improvise. Oh and just so you know, feel free to land the coin on any side you want to))

“Yeah, Just one” Ian said, as everyone’s attention turned to him “When do we start?”

Ian was rather annoyed as he had just missed the teleportation that AM did on the mountain and thus had to tell his Tropius to fly all the way back too AMLIK Regional Headquarters, which was a hour long journey. He could have entered the large building sooner, but he had to send his Tropius back to his house, in order to get his the pokemon he deposited for her, back to his main team.

Due to this, when he arrived, he had only heard the hastily made battle rules, which would decide the champion of the region. He glanced around the huge room, taking in the details of the battlefield that might be able to help him in the battle to come. He saw nothing, nothing that would give nether him nor his opponent any sort of advantage in the battle to come.

“Which battle should I join” Ian thought, “Both battles look like they will be tough”

While waiting for the answer to his question, Ian decided to flip a coin to determine which of the two double battles he would be competing in. Heads, he would fight against Lenny and I.S alongside the guy known as Atticus, Tails he would fight against Alex and Cristina alongside Alex.

“Figures, I’m leaving this decision up to a coin toss” Ian thought, as he took out the sliver coin, he found earlier and started to admire it a bit.

He then sighed as he tossed the coin in the air, knowing that the outcome would directly affect the near future.
Report Spam   Logged

It seems as though, for better or for worse.... I'm Back

I had Kendra on my mind when I was replying for some odd reason...>_>;

Why, the world shall never know...
mauralucky7
Resident

« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2009, 07:29:32 pm »

I only put Ian with Atticus as Alexandra versus Alexandria close names, ans two shaymins fighting would be slightly wierd. Arctic could you post what you want Christina and Alex to use? DO NOT WRITE THE BATTLE! I will. Thanks

"And Heads. Looks like your fighting against Lenny and I.S." Alex shrugged as she headed to her half of the battle field. She could handle two trainers and she already knew Alexandra's battle type. Christina's would be a surprise, but she could go along with anything. It couldn't be any worse than her incident of first training Lon and getting assailed by Jolteons. That had been very bad for everyone.

As she readied her side, the two Elite's marched onto their end, still not on the best of terms for each other. On the referee's call of each of the Elite's having three Pokemon and the challenger having six, with no substitutions, all three of the female trainers threw their Pokeball in. With Lon and Jarain materializing on her side, and two figures on the elite's side.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2009, 12:59:03 pm »

[OOC: @maura: XD Funny, I was about to do the same thing.

@Kendra: O_o Yeeeeah, you didn't show up to the top of the mountain in time, before I decided to scroll down it.

Not gonna appologize or anything. Have to deal with life... and a job.]

[AMLIK]

Alex had a bad taste in her mouth. One, she was fighting WITH her despicable rival. Two, she was facing the trainer that shared the same name with her. Three, she remembered how bad Lenny's cooking was. Still, despite the tastes in her mouth, she was here and she had to fight. It was high time to actually do some Elite work and stop the trainers from coming in.

Cristina was in no better condition than Alex, minus the shared names part. However, she knew this was the place she'd be fighting off her first challenger. Cristina hoped, for the sake of her team, that she wouldn't blow this one. As much as she hated her rival standing next to her, she'd have to work with her to win this.

The two trainers, though bitter to each other, decided to take their frustration and direct it to the battle. Alex started things off with Gengar. Cristina started her side off with Leafeon. The two Pokémon glared at each other, their trainers and then at their opponents, both ready for battle. The two Elites pointed to the battle and aired their attacks.

"Shadow! Dark Pulse!"

"Ivy! Swords Dance!"

[Marc]

The nearly forgotten hero who had been fighting his way to the top the old fashioned way. He had been making his way to badge to badge, about to reach the final one, but he felt something shift under his foot, while he mushed his way through the snow. He was almost positive it wasn't gravel, and it was too hard to be snow. He felt the object flatten as he stepped on it.

Marc dug up the object and was shocked by it. He had managed to get a look at it as the last badge in the region. Marc wondered why it shocked to touch him, but didn't go to far to think about it, when he felt faint. He could've sworn he wasn't terribly cold and freezing, for he only started walking minutes ago into the snow. But, unusually, he blacked out. Unaware, he was teleported out of the region, though his badges remained with him.

[Arctic]

For the first time, since his largest escapade with Team Rocket, Arctic was scared. Scared down to his boyhood of losing. Arctic always hated to lose but losing here wasn't an option.

Arctic called out his Dewgong, while A.M. called out Froslass.

"We're repeating history too many times with this matchup. Stardust, start things off with Shadow Ball."

"Hack it back with Horn attack!"

Dewgong knew the drill, for this technique was used O-so many times. Dewgong deflected the shot, negating the ball of dark energy from doing any major damage. Since Dewgong lacked a major ability to dodge here, going in head on was the only option, no pun intended.

"Now, Ice beam."

Arctic remembered this scene back in the Organization I.C.E. battle. Instead of directly attacking, Froslass instead used it to surround Dewgong and attack through the ice shards. Arctic had to improvise.

"Dewgong, Ice beam yourself!"

Dewgong didn't know the technique but the goal was to block the incoming technique from commencing. If anything, it worked; the forming ice shards didn't get to Dewgong and built up upon the tower and a small wall of ice, freezing it even more and forming even more shards... though in the same place.

"Not bad. However," A.M. said, wagging a finger, "Double Team!"

"Aw crap..."

With the wall of ice formed, Froslass's reflection was already seen on many of the faces of the shards, however, more and more Froslass copies appeared on the faces, making it difficult on Dewgong's side to see which one to hit. Dewgong looked at many of the reflections, not knowing where to aim to hit the right one.

"Hit... any of them! Use Signal Beam!"

Dewgong sent the bright lights of red and green shooting through the wall of ice. The lights bounces on the reflections in the wall, shooting the beams in all directions. Thankfully, Dewgong had been lucky enough to have not been hit, however, not Froslass or even her copies were hit by the beams of light. The only good that came out of the feint attack was the wall of ice shattering, showing the two battlers yet again.

"Froslass, Ominous wind."

The genuine article of Froslass let loose the Ominous wind attack, nailing Dewgong right on the face. Dewgong was pushed back from the blast then looked to see where it had came from. However, the Snow Land Pokémon already mixed back in with her fellow copies. Arctic grunted in frustration. He wasn't getting anywhere here.

Think. Hitting one probably won't do us any good. I need an attack that can hit them all... Arctic thought. Come on... think of something...

"Well, seeing as though you're not going to call out an attack, I'll do it. Stardust, Psychic."

Froslass's eyes yielded back a power of telekinetic energy and then flashed. Dewgong found himself wrapped in a veil and being lifted up into the air. Arctic realized he wasn't going to get anywhere, if he didn't attack, so he used his last resort option, even if Dewgong possibly didn't know it.

"Dewgong! ... HIDDEN POWER!"

To Arctic's surprise, and A.M.'s, Dewgong knew the attack and started glowing with a platinum aura of his own. In a burst, Dewgong let loose small orbs into every direction, the orbs soon locking onto Froslass, who was unable to move upon using Psychic. Because she was also using an attack, the real thing was exposed with ease thus striking the real one without hitting any of the fakes for maximum possible damage. Froslass fell, surprisingly unable to move.

A.M. blinked. He didn't know when Dewgong learned that move but apparently, it was super effective. Regardless, Dewgong had KOed his Froslass, with little to no rebound. A.M. passed it off as a fluke. "Lucky shot. Don't expect to get it again." A.M. said, recalling Froslass.
Report Spam   Logged

mauralucky7
Resident

« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2009, 02:27:53 pm »

Huh really... and I'm just going to use Elite Alex's full name because I don't want to keep writing Elite or trainer

With Alexandra sending out her Geggar and Christina with a Leafeon, the battle officialy started. Without leaving anytime to plan ahead the Elites immediately shouted out the first attack. As the Gengar summomned a pitch black wave to throw at Jarain, the grass type feline began twirling her tail around as if it was a sword and she was striking someone. Alex immediatley commanded her psychic to teleport away from the pulse of darkness and had Lon rush forward at a high speed by using Hydro Pump.  Unfortunately He fazed through the Gengar as it turned intangible, but spun his head around to redirect the flow of water so that he would hit the Leafeon instead. At the same time the Alakazam psychically attacked the ghost type. It didn't a good amount damage, but had the Gengar out of the way for a few seconds. Meanwhile Christina timed it correctly so that when Lon was about to Dynamicpunch Ivy in the stomach, her feline smashed it with a a leaf blade. This not only caused super effective damage to the water and fighting type, but instead of getting hit by the Dynamicpunch alone Lon crashed ontop of the grass type, but immediately knocked him off with an iron tail.

"Why didn't you stop the Poliwrath!" Christina yelled at her partner. "It wouldn't have crashed into Leafeon".

"Why didn't Leafeon dodge the attack huh? You can't blame me for everything!" Alexandra shouted back.

As the two Elites shouted at each other, Alex took the time to have Jarain use Metronome which it had learned at birth. Some pokemon could just learn special moves dependng on their parents. That's not to say that the Gengar and Lefeon didn't dodge or attack back. Seeing the Metronome Gengar immediately used destiny bond of the foxlike psychic while Leafeon charged in with glowing orbs surrounding her body. Something clicked as the Alakazam was waving its spoons as it used destiny bond as well, yet on the Leafeon instead. Seeing their Pokemon in danger, the Elites stopped squabbling and headed back into the battle.

"Shadow sucker punch and sludge bomb on the Poliwrath".

"Ivy dig!"

As the Leafeon and Gengar shot up towards the water and fighting type it readid itself to use focus punch while Jarain used Kinesis. As the attacks shot together to knock out the Leafeon, Shadow got caught in the blast instead and knocked it out. With the domino effect Jarain and Ivy collapsed on the ground next to it, even though the Leafeon was almost at full health before.

"Nice job Jarain." in a softer voice "Dang they are stronger then I remembered". As they were prepared to send out another Pokemon Lon wobbled unheisitantly on its feet and fell backwards on the floor. It seemed that his will was all that could hold it up and that its injuries were too substantial. "thanks Lon. So much"

Pick your poison Arctic. I'll PM you about the winner.
Report Spam   Logged

pichudude
EYOOOOOOOOOOO!
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2009, 06:58:35 pm »

Atticus watched the coin flip to heads and smiled, "Phew, looks like I'm not going to be alone."

Ian ran over to Atticus' side and the two shook hands.

"Ready to kick some flamer ass?" Atticus asked Ian.

"You bet."

I.S.'s arm sparked a bit and he smiled at Atticus, "Mind if I kick around the smartass a bit?"

"Not at all, Go Mortar!" replied Lenny.

"Good, I'm going to enjoy myself.  Go Shine!"

((Well I was typing a really long battle but it's too late now.  These battles are going to take a while.  ^_^))
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum