Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 03:56:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm into carpooling, because sometimes my car gets hot and needs to refresh itself.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The AMLIK regional league 2: To the rise of a new hero

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The AMLIK regional league 2: To the rise of a new hero  (Read 4448 times)
Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:56:25 pm »

Overview

It's been several months since the last regional league, in the AMLIK region. At that time, the creator, A.M., and another one of his friends, I.R., were going at it with their stupidity. A.M. brought back up the AMLIK region, from the ashes, after it took the humiliating loss of title. (I mean, being defeated by an Idiot just gave the region a loss of all it's props.) And thus, after fixing it back to the way it was, the region was started up, once again.

Many trainers fell along the waistlines, though some made it to the end. Just. Barely. Though, just as everything was about to get heated up-*entire part is blotted out*-which explains why the large battle, to end all competition ended in a miraculous draw. No one won. No one became champion. And the two deities, A.M. and I.R., disappeared, to deal with their own matters.

As stated, several months have passed, since that unfaithful day. During that time span, the AMLIK league left for their own world, off of the world on AMLIK. During that time span, the leader, Mark, left the rest of the group to deal with a personal matter of losing his origin world to a group that took it over, and destroyed all life on it, whatsoever. As he fought the group, he was killed, knowing exactly what he was doing in challenging them. Time passed even more, and the others, along with the support of their other friends, charged in to take them down; as well as reanimating Mark and turning them against them. With much luck, love, and with the help of Mark's feelings toward Alex, the battle was won, and peace was restored; despite that those lives that were lost in the assault could not be brought back.

A few months had passed since then, and because of the loss of the leader, Alex had been made commander-in-chief, being second in command, in case of such a scenario. However, a problem stood that their Elite 4 was one member short. Without a  complete Elite 4, they were illegible to become a league, and thus, shut down the league, temporarily. The league has been down, for quite some time, until Alex finally considered who should be the next member in their league.

Inside the library of the fallen league, the decision was made.

"Great," Lenny said, crossing his arms, "First Ken, now Mark. Who's next, I.S.?"

I.S. gave Lenny a look. "Hey! I'm not that weak!"

Lenny glared at I.S., "Tah, you still fear the sight of my stick..."

"Hey! I've gotten tougher! I'm not THAT scared!"

Lenny then used the force and brought forth a large, plain stick, from a tree branch. "Prove it. FEEL THY FURY!"

"GYAAH!!" I.S. yelled, fleeing the sight of Lenny.

As Lenny chased around I.S., they passed by Alex, who was looking out into the back of the window, while they were running back and forth from behind her back. Alex sighed, tired of the event going on behind her.

"Enough you two. The joke's old." She said, after her sigh.

The two stopped in midair, though, as they do, Lenny whacked I.S. over the head with the stick, breaking it in the process.

"OW!" I.S. shouted, after being hit.

"You guys are acting like kids. Knock it off..." Alex looked back out the window. "I think it's about time to start this league over..."

"Start it over?" I.S. asked, rubbing his head, both men no longer frozen in mid air, "Don't get me wrong, Alex. We'd all love to start the league over, but you heard the officials. We need a fourth member for the Elite 4."

"Yeah, I know." Alex turned to the two, "And I've been thinking it over for months... There's just so many I want to set up as the fourth member, and yet, they're too powerful... They either have deities, or are too young... or arrogant... However, I've finally decided on who should be it."

"Who?" Lenny asked. "Is it Shinju? Please tell me it's Shinju."

Alex rose a finger, "One fire user is enough, Lenny. However..." She sat down in a chair, nearby, "You guys remember Cristina, right? I want her to represent the fourth member.

"HER?!" Lenny objected. "She couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag! And, to boot, her legendary isn't exactly what I'd like to call "intimidating!" Trainers like me would tear her to pieces!"

Alex narrowed down her eyes. "And yet she kicked your ass from here to Idaho. So much for your theory..."

"She got lucky. She couldn't beat me after that."

Alex held up a record. "She beat you, in total, 49 times. If that doesn't scream something to you, Lenny, get a reality check."

Lenny growled.

"Though, what's her placement?"

"She's going to be the third member. Sorry, I.S., but-"

"THIRD?!" Lenny objected again, "She's just joining the league and she's a higher rank than me?! And I.S.?!"

"Though, really, I don't min-"

"HEY!! What are you, man or what?! Stand up on your position, you coward!"

"I.S. is the next second in commander, Lenny." Alex snapped back, "He can decide where he'd like to be placed..."

"And I get no say in this, whatsoever?!"

"Well, look on the bright side. At least you get to beat down on challengers first."

Lenny gave I.S. an intimidating glare. "I hate you, I.S. Truly I do."

"So, all in favor of letting Cristina join the AMLIK crew, raise their hand." Alex and I.S. raised their hands. "All who are not in favor, raise their hand." Alex said that, with a glare away from Lenny, knowing he was going to raise his hand. "Best two out of three wins; so it's settled. I.S. get the fliers ready and ship them out. Lenny, call up the officials and tell them we found our fourth member."

"And what are you going to do?" I.S. asked, as Lenny stomped away.

"I'm going to give Cristina a ring. Being that I'm the only person she'll actually stand talking to..." Alex turned away, but gave a double take to him, "You know how loner she can be..."

Rules (Mostly recap of the old rules. New rules are in bold.)

• Follow the rules of the forums, for both the main and the RP and be good. That's your one and only warning, if it's spam or flame. And double posting? Don't make me puke my guts out, PLEASE! Do I have to put up the links? Here:
    http://aisenfield.smfforfree4.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
    http://aisenfield.smfforfree4.com/index.php/topic,2.0.html
    • Please type correctly, or to the best of your ability. (Which means if I see you typing with chatspeak, you can count you're entry, null and void.)
    • The time period for a post is at least 5 days. I'll offer exceptions, if you had to be pulled away, for some unexpected reason, but I'll be loose with this, at times.
    • Do not TCC(Total Character Control) any character, without their permission. Under certain circumstances, though, I'll let that slide.
    • No Godmodding, to a certain degree. Such as, I'll allow the use of Legendaries, and Ubers, but still, they all can't kill any opponent with one KO move hitting all the time or by breathing on them. I don't care if they have bad breath.
    • At least 4 lines of text are acceptable to complete an entry. And don't cheat by adding a few words and pressin' the enter button, got that?! *left eye twitches*
    • I will try to abide to these rules, above and below, just as much as you do. So don't shoot at me, for breaking a rule. Got it? Good.
    • Certain powers are allowed, like Psychic powers, or certain abilities. Believe me, something big will be going down, later in the story that'll require their use. Though, beforehand, keep them for comic relief. We don't need Villbee blown up again. That was expensive, repairing that! >_<"
    • Multiple entries can be permitted. I'm allowing more than three, this time. The magic number is 4! =D
    • Unlike last time, I'm not allowing any player characters to control the gyms. Last time, it was hard getting the last badge. >>;
    • I'm sure most of the registrations will be old members of the last AMLIK RP. If that's the case, you can use your old character, if you wish, but give them at least a year's age, since the last RP. Or at least a few months.
    • No RP sample is required, this time. @_@" It's not necessary. I'm guessing you guys are all experienced RPers, by now...
    • Only one legendary on the team, unless you specialize in a certain type of Pokémon. The only restriction for teams. Other than that, go nuts.

Now, for the registration...

Code:
    Name:

Appearance:

Team:
    Pokémon:
    Nickname:
    Moves:

Pokémon:
    Nickname:
    Moves:

Pokémon:
    Nickname:
    Moves:

Pokémon:
    Nickname:
    Moves:

Pokémon:
    Nickname:
    Moves:

Pokémon:
    Nickname:
    Moves:

History:
    Strategy:
    Power:
    Other:

And let's explain everything we have, now shall we?

*Name: Well, you need a name. Even guys that don't speak need a name.
    *Gender: If your character's a male, a female or, hey, maybe even an "it."
    Team: If your team is a specific name, by God, put something in here. If not, leave blank(I can expect this result alot).
    **Appearance:
    *Pokémon: Species of the Pokémon.
    *Nickname: If it has a special name the trainer gives it... Meh.
    Moves: Any moves put here. It doesn't have to be four, since there's no such thing as move restrictions in this world.
    History: Anything about the person's past you'd like to discuss? Or not?
    *Strategy: Does your character fight straight forward or use a strategy or what? Dodging is acceptable.
    *Power: This one is NOT optional. However, it can be put in as "none." *laughs* Not like that'll ever happen.
    Other: Any miscellaneous things are dumped here.

No Star: Not required.
    *: Required.
    **: HIGHLY required.

Current Gym Leaders:

Volk City: Jake Volk (Steel/Rock type gym)
    Hanugan Town: Chris Pelaf (Psychic gym)
    Villbee Island: Harry Glenford (Water gym)
    Konikee City: June Stella (Normal gym)
    Juscticut City: Hiita Himanju (Fighting gym)
    Poviet Cove: Lisa Tate (Pun, I know. Dark gym)
    Cresent Moon Island: David moon (Dragon gym)
    Bravo City: Bryant Lagoon (Ice Gym)

Rockefeller Plateau Pokémon League HQ: Alex(Leader, Ghost E4), Cristina(Supporter, Grass E4), I.S.(Second in command, Electric E4), and Lenny(Supporter, Fire E4).

Well, that's about it... If there's anymore questions, feel free to ask.
    Well, enjoy. The plot will eventually fall into place, as the story goes on. Til then, have fun, 'kay? 'Kay. ^^; Be there in a minute... *runs off somewhere*
    Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

America
    And I'll be the hero!
    Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
    « Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 06:26:13 am »

I have two questions. Smiley
    1: What's the Position? O_o
    2: Any Pokemon restrictions?  I'd like to know that before I complete the sign-up. ^^;
    So, yeah.  Just reserve me, please. Smiley
    Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
    Arctic master
    Resident

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 12:24:29 pm »

1. D'oh! I forgot to remove that! I used the old RP to simply C&P the stuff on. I thought I got rid of all the old, not needed stuff. You can ignore that. I can't see it in the registration. (F5, if that's the problem)
    2. Only one legendary on the team, unless you specialize in a certain type of Pokémon. *adds that to the rules*
    Report Spam   Logged

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Oyashiro-sama
    Mu?
    Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
    « Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 04:17:35 pm »

Reserving a spot, probably'll get a sign-up sometime later.
    Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
    Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
    LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
    Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
    Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
    Incest at it's finest...
    Kendrix
    Guardian Of The Timeline
    Resident

Elemental Master Of Water and Ice

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Search Linux User
    « Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 07:54:21 pm »

I shall reserve a spot and get my sign up by tomorrow or Friday.
    Report Spam   Logged

It seems as though, for better or for worse.... I'm Back

I had Kendra on my mind when I was replying for some odd reason...>_>;

Why, the world shall never know...
    Arctic master
    Resident

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 12:20:31 am »

O_o Oy, the suspense is killing me. Everyone wants a reserve. And for many different reasons.... Ah, what the heck. I'm not in any hurry.

Reservations: Kendra X, A.I.D., Axel, Kosuke Ueki and Lord High Summoner.

*blink, blink*  Shocked My, that's a lot of reserves...
    Report Spam   Logged

mauralucky7
    Resident

Combination Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts
    « Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 03:14:15 pm »

Yay the sequel! How long has it been since the old one died? I have homework right now, so I'll edit this later.Just so you know it will be different than the bio I sent to you for AVA. See you soon. You know I'll be coming back
    Report Spam   Logged

Oyashiro-sama
    Mu?
    Resident

Hau au!

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 04:26:45 pm »

Before I put my sign-up, how many pokemon are we allowed to have?
    Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites

Incest at it's finest...
    America
    And I'll be the hero!
    Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
    « Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 08:05:11 pm »

Can we have GM-ing Pikachus? *twitch* XD

Name: Haruka Kokoro

Appearance: Haruka has hair that is the color of liquid caramel, but its windswept shortness makes her look a little masculine.  Her eyes are a gray-blue color that sparkle with mischief, but can get as hard as stone (and just as distant) if someone rubs her the wrong way.  She has a slightly angular face and a light tan complexion.  Haruka is of average height and weight, although she appears as though she’s under the average weight.

She wears a black t-shirt with a fallen angel brandishing her sword at an invisible opponent.  Her pants are blue jean shorts, reaching an inch above her knees.  Haruka also has a silver, heart-chain belt around her waist, mainly as an accessory.  Her shoes are black with white laces, a white Nike symbol, and white bottoms.  She also wears silver bracelets, one around each wrist, and clasps around the entire wrist.

Personality: Haruka is a tomboy, to put simply.  You have to drag her kicking and screaming in order to get her to even take a step into a clothing store.  She will go with no problem into a game or bookstore, though.  Haruka is lively and out-going; always coming to life whenever there are a lot of people to talk to.  She does have her moments when she becomes a lone wolf and those moments last about five days or so.  Her loyalty to the people she’s close to runs strong, despite how she teases them.

Despite such positives, she does have her negatives.  Haruka can be impulsive and is as blunt as stone.  Her straightforward nature sometimes gets her into trouble, especially since she hates lying (and can’t lie too well).  She can also have a short fuse, especially if she does not like someone.  Haruka’s mischievous side usually gets her into trouble and comes up with the most random nicknames for her friends (not all of them are good, either).

Team: Oathkeeper
    Pokémon: Umbreon (male) (Shiny, if I may)
    Nickname: Artemis
    Moves: Iron Tail, Screech, Faint Attack, Confuse Ray, Attract

Pokémon: Charizard (male)
    Nickname: Apollo
    Moves: Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw, Wing Attack, Fly

Pokémon: Persian (female)
    Nickname: Bastet
    Moves: Night Slash, Slash, Water Pulse, Thunderbolt, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball

Pokémon: Gardevoir (female)
    Nickname: Hecate
    Moves: Psychic, Magical Leaf, Calm Mind, Signal Beam, Helping Hand

Pokémon: Luvdisc (female)
    Nickname: Aphrodite
    Moves: Water Pulse, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, Attract, Rain Dance

Pokémon: Giratina (no gender)
    Nickname: Hades
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Earth Power, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw, Heal Block, Shadow Force

Strategy: Haruka does whatever is necessary to make sure her partners aren't hurt too badly.  Other than that, not much thought goes into battles.

Power: She's just a person who can morph her shape into any animal, but can't hold her "morphs" for more than four or five hours without getting exhausted.

*sighs* Hope that's OK. D:
    Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
    Oyashiro-sama
    Mu?
    Resident

Hau au!

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 08:49:59 pm »

Name: Katherine Surront

Appearance: Katherine has a black hair color, almost chocolate-colored, but not quite. It's a bit short, stopping at the bottom of her neck, with bangs in front that near her eyes. Speaking of her eyes, they are brown and sometimes are lively, or are very distant. Her face shape is quite common, being a sort of oval shape, not that most notice, and she is whiter then average. She is not of average weight nor height, being a few inches under the normal height and a few pounds less then the normal weight.

Her clothing consists of a grey hoodie with a broken heart image on the front of it. Her parents are your normal blue jeans, reaching down to the top of her ankle. Around her neck is what appears to be a solid gold pendant(Not really solid gold though)) with a picture of the rest of her family in it. Her shoes are avergae as well, being Nike and being white with black laces, which she thinks is rather odd.

Personality: Katherine is rather critical of everyone, tending to see the flaws in people and pointing them out, often earning her a rude glare, or even a swear word here and there. However, most people take it well, since she doesn't seem to be mocking them. She likes to think up new and unique ways to accomplish things easier and faster, so that she doesn't have to waste any time. Most of the time though she is seen not talking to anyone, simply thinking and, when needed, asking someone for their input.

However, she has many negatives because of her positives. She has few friends that can understand what she's talking about and she also has made plenty of enemies, since she does point out flaws. She is rather odd as well to most people, since she has a quiet nature, only speaking when needed and never for any other reason, making her like a repellent at getting friends. She, however, realizes this, but doesn't believe she needs friends.

Team: Moonwalkers
    Pokémon: Darkrai (Unknown Gender)
    Nickname: Hypnos
    Moves: Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dark Void, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Blizzard

Pokémon: Weavile (Male)
    Nickname: Deimus
    Moves: Dark Pulse, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Fury Swipes, Iron Tail, Shadow Ball

Pokémon: Shiftry (Female)
    Nickname: Kali
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Extrasensory, Swagger, Toxic, Giga Drain, Return

Pokémon: Skarmory (Male)
    Nickname: Horus
    Moves: Night Slash, Air Slash, Steel Wing, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Flash Cannon

Pokémon: Espeon (Female)
    Nickname: Nyx
    Moves: Psychic, Morning Sun, Psybeam, Return, Double Team, Dig

Pokémon: Glaceon (Female)
    Nickname: Shiva
    Moves: Blizzard, Ice Fang, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball

Strategy: Katherine likes to be able to be diverse and adapt to the situation, so that is what she does in battle, analyze what the person is doing, then adapt her strategy to that.

Power: She is able to communicate with her pokemon with no need of speech, so most often the opponent thinks that the pokemon are acting on their own in battle.
    Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites

Incest at it's finest...
    mauralucky7
    Resident

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 02:20:52 pm »

I thought about it, but decided not to put Paul in. I can add her personality once you've sent me the bio for her AVA counterpart

Name: Alexandria Sanders (Alex)

Appearance: In the year that has passed since the end of the last AMLIK regional championship Alex’s appearance has changed slightly. Her dirty blonde windswept hair is now shoulder length and in a ponytail for the first time in several years. She has grown several inches placing her at a solid 5 ft 4 in finally having an average height for a fifteen year old. Her complexion has stayed clear of zits and blackheads while her skin tone has become more of a mocha silk from too much time in the sun.

Her outfit is now made up of a light blue spaghetti strap tank top with a purple spiral stitched in the middle. Her blue shorts have now retired from her wardrobe to allow new dark orange many pockets capri’s to dominate. These hang just low enough to pass her knees. She wears a thin silver chain necklace with the same purple spiral as a good luck charm. She still wears her pale yellow backpack

Personality:  Instead of the semi-violent swearing child that she was when she toured the AMLIK region, a year of solitude with only her Pokemon drastically changed that. Her demeanor is a lot more calm although she is still excited about exploring hidden places and what not. When alone with her Pokemon she quiets down and is always relaxed.

When around other people she is very outgoing, and easily makes friends. Only extreme idiots manage to annoy her, but she reigns in her emotions easily. The only time she snaps is if three people manage to irritate her. DW, A.M., and Kevin, but two most irksome of them dissapeared after AMLIK.

In a battle she analyzes her opponents weaknesses and sends out the best Pokemon to take them out. Most of her Pokemon can deal with any type, but She will always be on the lookout for danger of damage being done to her best friends.

Team: Psychic Destruction

Pokémon: Shiny green Mew
    Nickname: Kain

Pokémon: Alakazam
    Nickname: Jaren

Pokémon: Gallade
    Nickname:Blu

Pokémon: Arcanine
    Nickname: Karo

Pokémon: Poliwrath
    Nickname: Lon

Pokémon: Steelix
    Nickname: Byre

History: A year has passed since the end of the first AMLIK Region that ended in a cataclysmic battle and Alex has been abroad in Johto her native country. One day while wandering around Mt. Silver she came across an egg than was glowing faintly. This eventually hatched into a male Ralts. She has also captured a Growlithe, Poliwag, and Onix which have evolved into their strongest counterparts. After spending time she also realized that her powers have all declined except her psychic powers.

Strategy: In a battle she analyzes her opponents weaknesses and sends out the best Pokemon to take them out

Power: Her strongest are psychic powers as she can use them infinitley, but her ability to control fire and lightning and turn invisible are not as strong so she doesn't use them as often.

Other: A year has gone by and during that time she has joined ORGANIZATION P.S.Y.C.H.I.C. and switched out part of her old team. Her old team is with her brother who is recovering from his several year coma.
    Report Spam   Logged

Kendrix
    Guardian Of The Timeline
    Resident

Elemental Master Of Water and Ice

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Search Linux User
    « Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 12:12:43 pm »

Name: Ian Walker

Appearance: Ian reaches about six feet and 2 inches in height and weights about 200 pounds. He has an athletic build and likes to maintain it. He has a rather fair complexion and dark brown eyes. Ian’s brown hair is short and very wavy, due to the fact that he likes to use gel in his hair. 

Ian travels around in a dark green t- shirt which has an image of a hawk, printed in white. Also Ian wears a pair of long faded navy blue jeans that just about covers his sandals. On his feet, Ian wears a pair of comfortable black sandals, which he believes help him hike better in. Also Ian carries around a black draw string bag in which he keeps all the essentials that he would need in order to become a pokemon trainer.

Personality: Ian is very reclusive and quiet. He keeps almost all his problems to himself and doesn’t like to allow other people to get to know him. Due to the fact that Ian is reclusive, he is highly observant and can therefore notice thing that other people might miss. It takes quite some time to crack his shell and get to know him.

If someone does get to be close to him it’s as if his personality takes a flip. He becomes much nicer and may even confess some of his feelings to the person. Once Ian trusts someone and considers them a friend he will not want to lose them and will defend them will all his strength. Ian is very witty and sarcastic and loves to point out flaws and mistakes that others make.

Team:

Pokémon: Beautifly (Female)
    Nickname: Sakura
    Moves: Bug Buzz, Morning Sun, Energy Ball, Air Cutter, Psychic

Pokémon: Illumise (Female)
    Nickname: Luna
    Moves: Moonlight, Sliver Wind, Water Pulse, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball

Pokémon: Armaldo (Male)
    Nickname: Razor
    Moves: Metal Claw, Slash, X-Scissor, Earthquake

Pokémon: Masquerain (Female)
    Nickname: None
    Moves: Bubblebeam, Stun Spore, Water Sport, Signal Beam, Ice Beam

Pokémon: Mothim (Male)
    Nickname:  None
    Moves: Silver Wind, Psychic, Poison Powder, Air Slash, Ominous Wind

Pokémon: Shaymin (No Gender)
    Nickname: None
    Moves: Zen Headbutt, Energy Ball, Air Slash, Earth Power, Quick Attack

Strategy: Ian’s strategy for most of his battles has to do with his pokemon’s speed. He mostly commands his pokemon to evade attacks until he can either figure out a way to counter his opponent’s strategy or he finds an opportunity to strike back.

Power: Ian power involves slow down time to such a degree that it seems, as if time itself has stopped. Unfortunately he can only stop time for about a minute before he collapses from exhaustion.

Report Spam   Logged

It seems as though, for better or for worse.... I'm Back

I had Kendra on my mind when I was replying for some odd reason...>_>;

Why, the world shall never know...
    Arctic master
    Resident

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 02:37:44 am »

@_@ Ugh. I'd had this up earlier, if I could've put down my Pearl... Mom deleted my original work...

I see most of you guys, except for D.W. and LHS(who has a good reason why he can't) has posted their registration. You're all accepted. ^_^

Anyway, the overview of characters, on my part. Being that I have a huge role to play, dealing with both the leaders, as well as the challengers, most of my characters will not count as my registrations. (Meaning I'll, in term, have the most characters running throughout the entire RP.) My characters I'm inputting AS my registrations will be marked with two asterisks (**).

Be warned, this post will be pretty long, so get something to drink or something, while you read it... if you decide to.

Recurring characters

Name: A.M.

Appearance: I have short, faded brown hair and brown eyes behind his D&G designer glasses. I have a very serious look, but usually, that doesn't match with how I act, sometimes. There's not really much on me except for a few freckles here and there, but in very low quantity.

Currently, and throughout the whole RP, I'll be wearing white, black and orange buttoned T-shirt, with two of three buttons at the top missing. I'll have blue jeans, fresh from the dryer and white and black nike sneakers... Yeah, that's about it, for my description...

Team: Icy Terror
    Pokémon: Abomasnow
    Nickname: Ice Storm
    Moves: Wood Hammer, Sheer Cold(which never misses, though very rarely used), Blizzard, Seed Bomb, Focus Blast

Pokémon: Froslass
    Nickname: Stardust
    Moves: Omnious wind, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Double team, Psychic

Pokémon: Glaceon
    Nickname: Hue
    Moves: Ice Fang, Blizzard, Last Resort, Mirror Coat, Avalance

Pokémon: Mamoswine
    Nickname: Mammoth
    Moves: Double hit, Ice Fang, Ancientpower, Earthquake, Secret Power

Pokémon: Weavile
    Nickname: Snow Claw
    Moves: Swords dance, Night slash, Ice Shard, Aerial Ace, Brick break

Pokémon: Dark Articuno
    Nickname: Luna
    Moves: Steel Wing, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Sky attack, Roost

History: He(I) writes stories and has started this RP. He never intended to join, but when Maura brought him in the war, he took it to the streets. He joins again, however, due to the fact that AMLIK still needs it's share of insanity, from time to time. That and the fact that Alex (Maura) is back in AMLIK.
    Strategy: Battles firmly and respectly, without cheating. All of his Pokemon are powerful, but then again, he's basicly a God... Sorta... that tries to play fair.
    Power: Master reality twisting. Need I say more?
    Other: Being that A.M. is me, whenever the story is told from A.M., it will be from my Point of View.
    Name: Alexandra Shambel

Appearance: She has an indefinate matching of blue eyes and long hair. She usually holds a prestigued look on her face being the leader, being after the original leader. However, she gets saddened, when she thinks about it.

Her appearance has changed dramatically, since the first time. She now wears a white tube top that has red string-like straps which are crossed over around her neck. The top cuts off, just over her belly button, but still shows some skin, down to her black caprice. The caprice themselves have stitches on them, leading downward to her ankles; which on her feet she wears a pair of white laceless shoes. She only has one accessory on and that's a small necklace, with a piece on it that has the initials "M + A" on it.

Team: Darkness rising
    Pokémon: Rotom (normal form)
    Nickname: Shock
    Moves: Discharge, Omnious wind, Shock Wave, Confuse ray, Uproar

Pokémon: Spiritomb
    Nickname: Requiem
    Moves: Omnious wind, Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Psychic

Pokémon: Sableye
    Nickname: Darkness
    Moves: Shadow Claw, Power Gem, Zen Headbutt, Detect, Payback

Pokémon: Gengar
    Nickname: Shadow
    Moves: Dark Pulse, Destiny Bond, Sludge bomb, Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch

Pokémon: Giratina (Origin)
    Nickname: Oblivion
    Moves: Shadow Force, Earth Power, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Omnious wind

Pokémon: Mismagius
    Nickname: Mischief
    Moves: Perish Song, Psybeam, Thunderbolt, Magical leaf, Power Gem

History: Has a long history, when it comes to hunting down her Pokémon, especially Giratina. Her ghost types prove to be worthy of any adversary, and her skill at handling them is unreal. After Mark left, however, she took control of AMLIK, as second in command; with a will to be strong.

Strategy: Depends on chaining sucessful combos and mesmirating foes. If all else fails or at a pinch, let loose all power.

Power: (To be revealed)

Other: After AMLIK 1, and some lessons from Cristina's ace, Alex has taught her Giratina to respect her and listen, fully, to her commands. And because of being second in command, she has taken the role of Leader, in the AMLIK regional League.

Name: Imhotep Samson(I.S.)

Appearance: I.S. has long, messy brown hair, grown somewhat into a mullet of a kind. His eyes are a solid brown color, though his pupils temporarily shrink when in fear. He has a laid back-type personality, but can really have his "A-Game" face, when he's up to the challenge.

His attire is like Lenny's, since AMLIK 1; hasn't changed. He wears a yellow shirt underneath a large black jacket, with the word "Jackets" on the back on the back of it in red letters. He wears a set of blue jeans, which are torn at the ends of the sleeves, and white sneakers, since he runs a lot. His shirt has text on it, which reads "Warning: Doesn't play fair with others." His left arm seems to be replaced with a metal one, which appears to spark off electrical energy very rarely.

Team: Lightning
    Pokémon: Dugtrio
    Nickname: Digga
    Moves: Stealth Rock(First to be used), Dig, Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Faint Attack

Pokémon: Raichu (Finally evolved it)
    Nickname: Lightning
    Moves: Rain Dance, Thunder, Light Screen, Discharge, Volt Tackle

Pokémon: Ampharos
    Nickname: Flash
    Moves: Charge Beam, Fling(holds Toxic Orb), Power Gem, Thunderwave, Signal Beam

Pokémon: Luxray
    Nickname: Shine
    Moves: Charge, Thunder fang, Crunch, Discharge, Charge Beam

Pokémon: Electrode
    Nickname: Electric
    Moves: Magnet Rise(Ah, Weakness be gone...), Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Explosion, Swift

Pokémon: Zapdos
    Nickname: Voltage
    Moves: Rain Dance, Thunder, Roost, Air Slash, Charge Beam

History: Has a dark past but doesn't let that affect his mood. Known as the "Lightning Strike," for which his team says all.

Strategy: Priorizes Speed and Special attack. If Special attack power is risen by Charge Beam, consider yourself screwed, if you're not fast enough.

Power: He works with electrical attacks, as well as abnormal running speed. It can take him about two minutes and 25 seconds to get around the world.

Other: I.S.'s Electrode can be a bliss and yet it can be a burden. It can take very few hits, before using Explosion, or explodes automatically, if it makes contact with I.S.

Name: Lenny

Appearance: Out of all the other league members, he's the tallest in a height of a 6'5". He has green hair and a devilish gray eye color. He appears almost as a sadist, for his lust for letting out his full power shows just as big as his ego.

His appearance hasn't changed at all, since AMLIK 1. He still wears a fiery, red, orange and yellow patterned shirt, representing his fiery passion.

Team: Full-out Blazing
    Pokémon: Charizard
    Nickname: Blaze
    Moves: Air Slash, Blast Burn, Heat Wave, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Claw

Pokémon: Magmortar
    Nickname: Mortar
    Moves: Lava Plume, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Fire Blast, Solar Beam

Pokémon: Ninetales
    Nickname: Iron Flame
    Moves: Heat Wave, Nasty Plot, Sunny day, Grudge, Energy Ball

Pokémon: Houndoom
    Nickname: Hell Hound
    Moves: Smog, Nasty Plot, Fire Blast, Overheat, Dark Pulse

Pokémon: Salamence
    Nickname: Max Payne
    Moves: Zen Headbutt, Crunch, Fire Fang, Dragon Claw, Thunder Fang

Pokémon: Moltres
    Nickname: Fireball
    Moves: Heat Wave(Extremely powerful), Air Slash, Solarbeam, Endure, Sunny Day

History: Known as the fear "Powerhouse," due to his brutality in his Pokémon dealing damage.

Strategy: Wrestles the opponent down with attack moves. Unless at a pinch, he'll think about using defensive moves.

Power: As his team states, it's glaringly obvious that he deals with Pyrokinesis; and a powerful Pyrokinetic, at that. His signature move is Screaming flames

Other: All of his Pokémon's attack powers are to the extreme, which means battles could be spontaneously short, if speed and patience isn't taken as a must. Also, he's known to chase I.S. around with a stick, using "the force" to summon a stick to his hand and then shout "Feel thy fury" as you all just saw.

New characters

Name: Cristina Lyer

Appearance: Cristina is almost a look alike of Alex, with the same color hair about the same length; however she holds back most of her front hair in a white, plastic barrette. Also, Cristina's eyes are a hazel color, rather Alex's blue. She holds a quiet, though serious look, meaning she's not really one to joke around much.

Her attire is made out of a teal tank top and black caprice. Apart from the white shoes on her feet and the mentioned attire, she really has not much else of interest. What is interesting though is that, sometimes, she carries a large, dual Scissor-like weapon on her back.

Team: Power Petal
    Pokémon: Roserade
    Nickname: Bouquet
    Moves: Energy Ball, Extrasensory, Sludge Bomb, Weather Ball, Grass Knot

Pokémon: Tropius
    Nickname: Sol
    Moves: Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Air Slash, Natural Gift, Leaf Storm

Pokémon: Cherrim
    Nickname: Blossom
    Moves: Lucky Chant, Energy ball, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Nature Power

Pokémon: Meganium
    Nickname: Petal
    Moves: Wring out, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Reflect, Light Screen

Pokémon: Leafeon
    Nickname: Ivy
    Moves: Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Dig, Iron Tail, Secret Power

Pokémon: Shaymin (Land form)
    Nickname: Edgey
    Moves: Sweet Kiss, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Earth Power, Seed Flare

History: She met with Alex, in a tournament, once, and since then, they became bitter rivals. However, as Alex took her lightly (As did her Giratina), Cristina really gave Alex a rude awakening, that battle. Ever since, the two have been down each others' backs, duking it off in contests and in battle. In time, it seems their rivalry made them friends... in a sense.

Strategy: To make preparations for powerful attacks, then hit the opponent hard.

Power: She has an impressive power in her scissor blades, that which mainly gives her strength.

Other: She rarely battles, but hardly ever loses, when she does. However, she puts more time into caring for her Pokémon than for training them for battle. Though, how she can pull through and win is what makes her an elite.

[Warning: Spoiler of AaM start here]
    **Name: Avon Lorain

Age: (Either 15 or 16. O_o DW, how long does it take them to get to AMLIK?!)

Appearance: Avon has slicked down, brown hair, though some of the strands stick out, making it almost looks slightly spikyish. He has, what some people would call "Magnificent brown eyes," for people seem to adore the kid for that trait alone.

Avon wears a navy blue jacket, with an army fatigued shirt, underneath. It was an unusual choice for the boy, but hey, he was eager to get out of the house, at the time.  His jeans are a dark blue, ripped and worn at the end of both sleeves, from all the yard work he used to do. He has white Nike shoes, with blue gel designs, on the side of it.

Team: (Unnamed)
    Pokémon: Dewgong
    Moves: Headbutt, Ice Beam, Brine, Aqua Ring, Take Down

Pokémon: Gliscor
    Moves: Ice Fang, Poison Jab, X-scissor, Thunder Fang, Swords dance

Pokémon: Magmortar
    Moves: Overheat, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Smokescreen, Faint attack

Pokémon: Gardevoir
    Moves: Magical Leaf, Psychic, Double Team, Teleport(used defensively), Swift

Moves: Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Trump card, Mirror Coat, Quick Attack

Pokémon: Venusaur
    Moves: Growth, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Synthesis

History: (Sadly, will not be revealed. Story's been spoiled enough, as it is)
    Strategy: Exploits the foes weaknesses and try to attack with what he has and logic.
    Power: To be revealed
    Other: He travels with Layla (Not AVA Layla), Marcus and a few others.(Depends on who DW decides to use for characters)

**Name: Layla Caliber

Appearance: Layla is a brown eyed girl, who has medium-ish long hair, which is also brown. She's kind hearted and can be a bit rash, at times, but it's not easy to tell at first looks.

This Layla, unlike her AVA counterpart, wears a yellow and creme-colored, spaghetti-strapped tank top and brown caprice that cut just above her ankles. On her feet, she has white flip flops. (NOT SANDALS, FLIP-FLOPS!) She only has a small necklace, in the shape of the crescent moon as a gift from Avon.

Pokémon: Ninetales
    Moves: Confuse Ray, Safeguard, Omnious wind, Heat Wave, Extrasensory

Pokémon: Umbreon
    Moves: Faint attack, Moonlight, Last Resort, Screech, Quick attack

Pokémon: Ambipom
    Moves: Double hit, Brick Break, Fake-out, Fire Punch, Iron Tail

Pokémon: Pidgeot
    Moves: Steel Wing, Quick attack, Feather dance, Air Slash, Brave Bird

Pokémon: Kingdra
    Moves: Dragon Pulse, Octazooka, Signal Beam, Flash Cannon, Hyper Beam(Last resort)

Pokémon: Mawile
    Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Blast, Rock Slide, Iron Head, Return

History: While they share different dimensions, their fates are similar.
    Strategy: Exploit the foe's weakness and let them have it.
    Power: None
    Other:

**Name: Marc Anthony

Appearance: He's A.M's Look-alike. Though, it's a sheer coincidence, apart from his attire and attitude towards others around him, he can pretty much pass off as A.M.

About his attire, he has on a white, plain T-shirt, with only faint traces of dirt and sweat, from how hard he trains with his Pokémon. His jeans are more worn out than that of A.M.'s; though the only factor that remains of any similarity are the same Nike shoes.

Pokémon: Salamence
    Nickname: Wyrm
    Moves: Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Crunch, Aerial Ace, Dragonbreath

Pokémon: Pikachu
    Nickname: Mike
    Moves: Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Agility, Seismic Toss, Thunderbolt

Pokémon: Lapras
    Nickname: Bree
    Moves: Ice Beam, Brine, Safeguard, Thunder, Ancientpower

Pokémon: Rhyperior
    Nickname: Rhino
    Moves: Stone Edge, Rock Wrecker, Earthquake, Megahorn, Horn Drill

Pokémon: Absol
    Nickname: Chaos Rend
    Moves: Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Me first, Sucker Punch

Pokémon: Torterra
    Nickname: Twiggy
    Moves: Wood Hammer, Giga Drain, Rock Climb, Earthquake, Razor Leaf

History: He has much to brag about, though really doesn't due to all the trainers that follows him, having caught nearly every Pokémon on the dex, and yet, trains them all equally, to their fullest ability. Because of that, he has taken many under his wing for apprenticeship, though many fell below the waistline.

Strategy: Utilize the chosen Pokémon's fullest ability and then unleash it upon the opponent. Even those who have the advantage over the chose Pokémon are given a hard time.

Power: His skill and knowledge about Pokémon gives him a decent advantage over most trainers.

Other: He has rightfully earned his title as a "Pokémon Master," respectfully knowing all there is to know about the world of Pokémon.

[Warning: Spoilers of AaM stop here. However, ending to AVA starts here.]
    The final, though, unexpected character. The character you'd least expect, to be in AMLIK.

**Name: Arctic (?!)

Appearance: Everyone knows Arctic by now, but a refresher can't hurt. Arctic has large, brown spiky hair, shooting forward to the front of his head. His eyes are also a brown color, but are usually narrowed down with a "I don't give a flying s***" look attached.

His attire is that of a light blue hoodie, with white designed snowflakes on them. His jeans are a blue color and his shoes are a snow white, with a blue jell design on the sides. He has a few accessories; one being his glasses, which rest safely within the spikes of his hair. Another being his four collected Ice Master badges on his hoodie pocket.

Team: Ice force
    Pokémon: Dewgong
    Nickname: (none)
    Moves: Signal Beam, Ice Beam, Horn attack, Hydro Pump, Horn Drill

Moves: Ice Fang(prior to it's kung-fu Bite attack), Trump Card, Blizzard, Last Resort, Ice Shard

Pokémon: Venusaur
    Nickname: Leafgreen
    Moves: Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb, Vine Whip, Razor leaf

Pokémon: Regice
    Nickname: Freeze
    Moves: Superpower, Zap Cannon, Lock-on, Ice Beam, Hammer arm

Pokémon: Lapras
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Body Slam, Hyper Beam

Pokémon: Articuno
    Nickname: Aurora
    Moves: Ice Beam, Mind Reader, Sheer Cold, Wing attack, Ancientpower

History: After going through thick and thin, hell and back, and you know the rest, Arctic has finally earned all four of his Ice Master badges. However, he still sought A.M. for answers to what he should do on the "Ash" debate. Having mentioned the topic to Ash, during a crisis, Ash had began to avoid Arctic altogether, to keep the legend of the Articuno/Pikachu from beginning.

Strategy: Exploit the weaknesses and apply pressure, when needed. If all else fails, he hopes that Lady Luck's love is with him.

Power: To bend reality, as of A.M.'s, though of a lesser form, than of his.

Other: This will be Arctic's last adventure, and last time mentioning him, in the whole AVA debate. Next time you see him, he'll have his own trilogy.

*HEAVY sigh* A lot of characters to know, huh? I'll repeat it again; Axel, A.I.D., Maura, Kendra, you're all accepted. I can't start my post, due to the time and length of my post, so whoever wants to start it off, coming into the AMLIK region, be my guest. I need some hot water for my poor hands to ease up on the writing cramps. @_@
    Report Spam   Logged

mauralucky7
    Resident

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 02:01:52 pm »

Being a survivor of AMLIK Region #1 I believe I will start everything off.

The green eyed girl leaned against the railings that lined the ferry that traveled from Johto to the AMLIK Region. She had been here once before, but apparently the leaders of The region had decided to start over. This meant her old badges were null and void, so she would have to beat the gym leaders again. She didn't mind though, last year all of them were easy to crush. Hopefully Vilbee had been rebuilt. They were a little over board the year before.

Several hours later the captain announced that they would be reaching the shore in a few minutes. In response, Alex finnaly opened her backpack and took out the sheet that listed the current Gym leaders. She had promised herself that she would look at it right before she arrived and not a minute sooner as it would leave her wanting to reach the region even faster.

Current Gym Leaders:

Volk City: Jake Volk (Steel/Rock type gym)
    Hanugan Town: Chris Pelaf (Psychic gym)
    Villbee Island: Harry Glenford (Water gym)
    Konikee City: June Stella (Normal gym)
    Juscticut City: Hiita Himanju (Fighting gym)
    Poviet Cove: Lisa Tate (Pun, I know. Dark gym)
    Cresent Moon Island: David moon (Dragon gym)
    Bravo City: Bryant Lagoon (Ice Gym)

"Hmm. I remember Jake, Chris, Hiita,and David, but it looks like DW hightailed it out of there. At least that's two down." She was reminiscing in her memories when the barge came to a complete stop. Feeling ecstatic the fifteen year old jumped down onto the land. "Hello AMLIK Region once more."

Sighting the Rockefeller Plateau Pokémon League HQ a little ways up the road she began walking as she knew Alex, Lenny,and I.S. wouldn't start without everyone. It was sad what happened to Mark and she would try to console Alex at the first chance she could. After all Alex(The Leader) and Mark were close.
    Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
    Resident

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 01:45:15 am »

Thank you Maura. And now, to open the can of Insanity, upon AMLIK.

AMLIK

The other blue-haired girl, Cristina, simply sat down in a chair, somewhere, as she watched the guys argue. She, at the time, was tending to her Shaymin, brushing it's grass hedge on it's back for an even coat. She glanced up at the boys, fighting over her; or rather more, her position in the League, which was something Lenny didn't agree on at all. He was shouting, throwing up his arms, and, at some point in the arguement, starting to blaze out small embers from his hands.

Cristina took a glance at Alex, who hadn't moved an inch, since she stepped back to that window. She seemed to stand in front of the circular window, almost all day, with the exception of having to deal with her necessities. She always appeared to be looking out that window, whether be staring out into space or actually waiting for something or someone. However, this time, after almost a week after coming in, she's seen the first sign of life, from the girl, as her eyes appeared to have widened, as she acknowledged something approaching. A cruiser. Or rather two. One was already drawing close to the docks of the Rockerfeller Plateau; having come in from a blind spot in the window. The other was now in view, from the horizon, and only minutes away.

Alex turned to the others, life now flickering in her eyes and movements.

"Guys! We have challengers! Put away all of your weapons, restrain yourselves from using your powers and compose yourselves! It's time for our introduction!" Alex commanded.

The guys broke their arguement, as the sound of Alex's voice pierced through their rising ones. Quickly, they scattered around the building, carefully hiding anything that might make their challengers raise an eyebrow in confusion. Cristina rose up, embracing her Shaymin a bit tighter than when she was sitting down. She switched her position to craddling it in her forearm, for it snuggled on her side to be craddled. The guys and Cristina lined up, horizontally, side to side of each other, from their rank, to which I.S. was in the middle and Lenny and Cristina had an end. Alex stood, faced-forward in front of the three. The three stepped out, informally, showing that they were a League of trainers, not military officers. It was going to be quite a day.

[Marc Anthony]

The late teen leaned on the railing on the deck, looking out to see the docks in which they'll land and hit shore. This was his first time actually visiting AMLIK, and yet he had the nerve to invite a few acquaintances to join him on the voyage. The teen looked at a few of the other members on the cruiser. None of them were any familiar faces but they seemed to recognize him, for a second. However, the teen knew they were all there for a common goal; to beat the AMLIK League and become champion.

However, the teen had no thought of the other trainers' goals, or their objectives. He already knew he was going to be at least known in AMLIK, and he didn't need anymore publicity, if he became the champion of the toughest region in the world.

The boy turned his back to the ocean, resting both of his arms on the railing. He looked back to two of his friends he invited, though the two were kissing each other; very intimately too. The teen could only chuckle, seeing the two. Young love.

"You two gonna stand there and kiss for the whole cruise?" the teen laughed, "Really, you guys haven't lasted five hours without kissing each other."

The male seemed a bit embarrassed. "Well, love ain't easy to come by, Marc," the kid said, "Give us a break, why don'tcha?"

"I did. And every two and a half hours, on the spot, you guys kiss. And I don't mean pecking. I mean, full on kissing. Really, guys, enough already..." The teen turned to the shore, "Anyway, we're about to hit shore. After that, I'm breaking off the group."

"Why?" the girl asked.

"Because, Layla, I got things to do. You know, a trainer's life is full of all kinds of things. I try to get involved in as much as possible."

"Does that explain why you nearly beaten almost every trainer on board?" the boy asked.

"Hardy-har-har, Avon," Marc chuckled, tilting his head back, "Look, you guys, don't go thinking you can kiss your way to the top of the league. There's a lot of tough trainers on board that'll really give you a run for your money. If they can pose a threat, imagine the gym leaders here."

"Hey, together we're an unstoppable force!" Avon said, an arm around Layla.

"Yeah, but how are you alone? There won't always be situations where you two will be battling with each other. And plus, Marcus and the others are also on board. Don't forget about them too, just because you found love." Marc shrugged, and then strolled to the front of the ship; arms crossed.

Arctic

The ship docked and the people quickly boarded. The brown haired teenager got off slowly, and steadily; a stern look on his face. It was odd to be alone, especially after having been traveling with someone for quite some time since Johto. He took some steps onto the dock and observed the docks, and what was approaching from afar. Another cruiser. It was only a matter of time before it was crowded again.

He moved more faster, as he headed to the AMLIK league building. He decided he could try to reach A.M., being that he reached AMLIK, his final trip. He needed help and he knew A.M. was the only one who could offer it to him.

Operator, A.M.'s voice said.

A.M., we need to talk. Arctic thought, It's about A-S-H. He's avoiding me now. I need your help in tracking him down. Is he, at least in the AMLIK region?

Whoa-whoa-whoa, slow down! Slow down! Okay, I caught the part that Ash is avoiding you. Though, I did warn you not to tell him.

Well, at least he didn't have that breakdown, like you feared he would...

Well, I wasn't sure how he would've taken the news that his Pikachu was involved in a prophecy between these two rivals.

Enough Chit-chat. Answers. Now.

No can do, Arctic. You know I never make anything easy for you. I expect something in return, for my assistance.

Arctic sighed. Never can just do me a favor can you? I'm going to have to shoot down your request.

Oh really? My request is rather simple, actually. In a matter of hours, or days, depending on how long I take to prepare my team, I'll be coming down to wreck my havoc. You only have one objective. Catch me... if you can...

C-catch you?! No response, Hey! I'm talking to you! ... S***, he hung up...

Arctic sighed. The other cruise, at that point, had already docked and was starting to unload the passengers onboard, whether they be trainers or tourists. Either way, Arctic twisted his face at his lone goal. His only option would be to ask around if anyone had seen him, in the next few days. He checked the Gym leader list, for any Ice gyms, and was surprised that it was the last one down, and with one of his least favorite people leading the gym.

"Bryant..." Arctic growled, crumbling the paper in his hand. He shoved the paper in his pocket and lost himself in the crowd.
    Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
    SMF For Free - Create your own Forum