Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 08:37:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello. I see the assassins have failed.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Aeon War (Rated R)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aeon War (Rated R)  (Read 4182 times)
Ace~
~On the quest for truth~
Resident

Messenger of demise

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2008, 08:04:43 am »

Ryuu stared at the three giant versions of the Etzos both in amazement and in terror. "Wow I wasn't expecting this, from tiny midgets to cyborg titans. As I said surprises surprises, I wonder what will happen next, but I guess we should first take care of these electric monsters."

Slowly Ryuu stared at the others and then with a sigh said in a lazy tone, "Fine, I guess ill go first, lets see how strong they are." After that he armed him self with both of his swords which started to give of a strange electric spark. But before Ryuu could even think of launching an attack an excruciatingly painful blow hit him sending him flying colliding in to a wall with such an intense force that he went straight through it.

A short pause followed and the huge Etzo gave a mocking laugh and shouted, releasing slight shock waves. "I guess now you foolish human know how futile is it to resist us, we are the superiors and you are but ants in our path. Well we destroyed one of your partners now how about you surrender or another might die." Just then Ryuu's hand burst out of the rocks that were on top of him and he slowly got to his feet smiling.

Ryuu stared at the Etzo and gave a little laugh while saying in a weak tone, "You really think you can put me down that easily. Haven't you heard what they say about me, I never fall, I never stay down and ill show you why people say this."

After this Ryuu threw both his swords straight at the Etzo but it dodged it easily, a little smirk came on Ryuu's face as he pointed his hand at the Etzo and immediately the swords came back and sliced right through the Etzo. But the thing did not fall and instead wires surrounded the hole and it suddenly disappeared as if it regenerated its self.

After seeing this Ryuu slowly stepped back and grasped both his swords tightly. "Wow I wasn't suspecting that either. Damn this is not fare, my body feels like it has been hit by a truck while this creature didn't even get a scratch, that just gets me mad." Just as soon Ryuu got in an attacking position all three of the Valkery mode Etzo charged towards him and the others and immediately all were once again in another fight. Ryuu looked at Jake while dodging the others and shouted, "I don't think this time water will help but do you think if we snap the wires that are adjusted behind the heads of these creatures that might stop them."

But Ryuu couldn't get a reply as the fight had become too intense to worry about any thing else but ones life. This giant version of the Etzo was much faster even though it being so huge and as Ryuu's power was being blocked he felt his strength fade minute by minute. "This is not working, I need to get him of my tail or I am done for, this thing is just too fast and too strong, I can't even make my move" Ryuu thought frustratingly.

Sadly Ryuu thought right and the Etzo blasted him with a powerful energy beam. Ryuu managed to dodge this but not entirely and landed on his knees from exhaustion and pain. The Etzo gave a little smirk and said in a cold and taunting voice, "Good bye Ryuu." The enormous cannon that was on it's chest suddenly started to radiate a powerful orange light which only grew stronger and right when it looked as if it is going to fire, Ryuu closed his eyes and heard a huge explosion. At first Ryuu thought he was dead but then he opened his left eye and noticed a huge hole inside the Alien.

Freaked out Ryuu got to his feet shouting, "I am alive," but then he stared as to who saved him, it wasn't Jake or any one they were busy fighting their own battle. Suddenly the Alien got to it's feet once again and the hole began to disappear but then another shot was fired out of no where and this time nearly half of that alien was destroyed and it fell to the ground. Ryuu, lost in confusion looked every as to who made that shot but no one was in sight. Then suddenly his eyes fixed on a black figure that was very far away in fact so far that the features were a blur. Slowly that figure seemed to become clear as it came close and finally when Ryuu found out who it was his swords dropped out of his hands and fell on the floor.

Finally the a person in a long black coat stood in front of Ryuu and immediately Ryuu started to laugh and said, "Wow this again I wasn't expecting. I should have known from that skilled gun shot it would have been you. How did you get here." Ray gave a little smile and said in a soft yet cold tone, "I was brought here shortly now what say we do this reunion later and help out your friends there."

Ryuu nodded and shouted to Jake, "Guess what Jake we just got some heavy back up."
Jake seemed to be annoyed and replied back while in the middle of fighting, "Great now how about you get your lazy bum in to action."

Just as Ryuu was about to reply he saw some wires going crazy and right then the Etzo that Ray had blasted in to half was standing once again. Ray looked at it calmly and replied in a casual and soft manner, "So this is the strongest form of an Etzo, I.....expected more." The Etzo on the other hand seemed to be furious and charged at Ray with out warning and started to circle him at super speed.
Ray though didn't seem bothered and his right slit eye suddenly widened and with a blink of an eye Ray fired a powerful shot out of his gun blade which accurately blasted the Etzo sending it flying several feet. The large alien got up and in disbelief shouted, "What the fu*k, how did you manage to hit me at such a fast speed, you shouldn't even be able to detect me and your powers have been neutralized explain this." 

Ray stared at the alien and after a short pause replied, "I don't need my powers to defeat junk like you. Your speed will do you no good against me. I can lock on to your movement with my right eye thus I can anticipate your next move and much more." The alien seemed to be in a fit of rage and right as it had regenerated, it blindly charged at the two but this time perhaps the tables had turned.

Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2008, 04:57:40 pm »

"Listen up, dude. Don't underestimate these things. I don't know what you mean by your ability to anticipate their next move with your right eye but I doubt it'll give you that much of an advantage here. They don't have to move to fight, you know," Jake told Ray as he looked at the three Etzo and he tried to think of an easier way to defeat them.

Then, a smirk spread across his face as he thought of something. He reached up and opened up the compartment in his arm, pulling out a new vial filled with a purple liquid. He placed the vial into the same slot as before and watched as the vial drained, the liquid filling the prosthetic with a new sort of energy. Jake removed the vial and threw it into the air, over the Etzo's head and as it fell, he released a blast of energy, straight at the glass. The vial shattered and a very high pitched noise rung through the room. "There we go!" Jake exclaimed in what would seem like craziness to the others.

In actuality, the vial had been filled with the type of energy Jake had wanted, sound energy. "Let's see what you got," Jake spoke, luring the Etzo into attack and that's exactly what they did. Each of the three metal giants opened their mouths, releasing a strong noise that sent the everyone to their knees. Well, everyone except Jake. Jake had his arm held out and his palm facing the Etzo as a continuous pulse of sound energy was released, protecting him from the paralysis effect of the sound.

"Now let's pick up the frequency a little bit," Jake said with a smile as he pulled a vial from his pocket filled with a slightly darker purple liquid that looked much thicker than the other liquids in the vial. "I got my friend Dan to pour me some of the ion that he had managed to bleed into his pistol cartridge," Jake explained as he placed the vial into the same slot as he had placed the others.

When he did this, the pulse he was producing became much stronger. Then, you could see that they were becoming solid, multiple silver rings being released and aimed towards the Etzo. But as if it weren't enough that the pulses had become solid and lethal, they caught on fire as they flew through the air. Though the rings didn't catch with just normal fire, some of the flames were a dark purple and black color. The sound pulses had merged with the dark ion in a physical form, combining the pulses with the three elements that the dark ion could transform into: darkness, fire, and metal.

Jake let loose an almost maniacle laugh as the rings continued to blast from his hand, hitting the Etzo and catching them on fire. Sparks flew everywhere as the cords that connected into their backs burned and melted. Jake produced a barrier, shielding the others from the shower of electricity as the Etzo burned into crisps.

Jake closed his hand once the sparks stopped flying and the barrier vanished as well as the fire. The three giant Etzo lied there in a pile of melted metal, completely lifeless. "Now that's what I'm talkin about!" Jake laughed as he folded his arms and turned around to face the others. But as he did so, the floor he and the others were on began to drop.

The floors lowered like an elevator, moving relatively slowly towards the room below. After about a minute, they stopped against the floor of the room that was under the one they were just in. Jake took a moment to look around the room and noticed a gold throne sitting in the middle, turned away from him. There were four panels off to the corner that Jake assumed to be teleporter pods. Before he could observe the rest of the room, he heard a slow clap that caused him to turn around.

When he turned, he found himself looking at the green alien that he referred to as Frankenstein. He looked the same as before except now he had Ryuu's sword tied to his back. "I'm guessing you're here to tell us that you never planned to have us negotiate with your king. You were just going to bring us to the throne room to kill us," Jake spoke to the monster.

"Pretty much," Frankenstein replied. "My orders were and still are to eliminate you. My king doesn't want you to interfere with our plans."

"What are your plans, exactly?" Jake asked in response.

"We plan to eliminate the Pseudo-Aeons and the Humans so we can use Earth to train our Army of Pure-Breeds so we can conquer the galaxy. Earth's geography is an amazing training ground as it contains many of the most common hazards planets have. Then, it has resources that we know how to turn into very powerful weapons, unlike you humans who are too stupid to figure out that you have the ability to be the most powerful planet in the universe." Frankenstein explained.

Jake and the others just stared at him as if he had lost whatever mind he had. "You've got to be kidding me. That's just stupid. With the power of the Aeons on earth, you guys don't even stand a chance! Even if we can't stop you up here, the ones down there still have their powers and will protect Earth."

"You naive, stupid kid. Haven't you even realized that our races share the same names? You stand no chance. You so-called "Aeons" are actually what we call pseudo-Aeons. You're only part Aeon. You have Aeon blood in you from some distant relative who was an Aeon that mated with a human. We are known as Pure-Breed Aeons. Everyone in our family trees are Aeons. We are more powerful than you in everyway imaginable," Frankenstein told Jake.

"Well then, I guess we're just going to have to stop you right here," Jake spoke with determination. He wasn't one to be the hero but when his life and planet was in danger, it was time for a personality check.

"Go ahead and try. I'll even give you your powers back to allow you to try. But here's the catch, I get to use your friends a bit," Frankenstein said. He then held out his arm and a green energy radiated from his hand and the four teens that stood behind him began to walk forward where they stood in a horizontal line with Frankenstein, each one facing Jake. "You get your powers back and so do your friends, however, you have to fight them as well as myself. Also, one last thing. If you lose, your friends remain under my control permanently. They'd make decent slaves."

Jake's jaw clenched as he felt the rush of energy that flowed through his body, meaning his abilities were back. "But your orders are to kill us. You can't keep them as slaves," Jake spoke, slightly confused at the arrangement.

"No. My orders are to kill you. The others, well we could kill them, but they'd be good as slaves. The humans however, they're just useless," Frankensteing informed the teen. "And before you ask "why just me?" it's because you aren't like other Aeons. You or your three buddies. What were their names? Oh yeah, Daniel, Kyle, and Ryan. You four are pure-breed Aeons, very powerful ones, that is why you must be eliminated."

Pure-Breeds? But both my parents were human. Or at least I assumed they were. My adoptive parents never did tell me anything about my biological ones. Not like they could have though, they never knew them. They just found me and took me in as one of their own... Jake thought to himself as he took in what Frankenstein said. But then remembering that his planet's safety was on the line, he focused on the problem at hand. "Fine then, let's dance," he said, ready to fight.

========================================================
((Okay, I assume you know the deal. Siker you're fighting against me again. Act as you did before, when we were fighting in the beginning. I'm assuming Vivi's out considering she hasn't posted once, so I've got something in store for her characters.))
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Ace~
~On the quest for truth~
Resident

Messenger of demise

« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2008, 10:05:30 pm »

oooo back to where we started, eh. XD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The green alien seemed quite confident and by his expression it seemed as if he had already won this battle. His arrogant laughter echoed through the room as he stared at Jake and at the thought of his demise.

"You have no escape Jake, you can't beat me alone and now its your buddies against you as well. You don't belong with the Humans fool, you are a pure Aeon, but it is a pitty I have to kill you" Frankenstein said in a taunting tone. Soon enough he pointed at Ray and Ryuu and shouted as if commanding them, "Get that bastard."

Though for some reason neither Ryuu nor Ray moved from their places. But on the contrary they turned to face the green alien and Ray spoke, "First lower you voice second two going against one is fowl play, I refuse." The green alien seemed to go red with anger and grabbed Ray by the collar while shouting in his ear.

"How dare you, I control you, you obey, now get him I don't care if it is fowl play." But to his amazement both of them still refused to attack.

How can this be, their will is too strong to be controlled completely, I think I am underestimating these Aeon, but that won't save them, they all will perish Frankenstein thought in an agitated manner. "Fine just attack you worthless dogs." This command though was carried out but as Ryuu left to face of Jake he gave a deadly stare at the green alien as if trying to say, "you are next."

Ryuu showed a little smirk and soon was standing but a few feet from Jake, "I guess, we are back where we started. Lets make this a worth while so both of us might enjoy." Ryuu said and immediately a large blue aura surrounded him and his energy seemed to magnify and his muscular form even seemed to have increased. After that, Ryuu started to gather most of his energy in his legs and the aura there seemed to be overall stronger. A little smirk spread over his face as his raised palm towards Jake and then clenched it in to a fist. A strange energy seemed to radiate from his hand and suddenly a flame covered his fist.

"Lets go" After this both charged towards each other, but as soon as Ryuu came in front of Jake the blue aura on his legs started to radiate even stronger and his speed increased ten fold and immediately he sped of to another direction. Ryuu suddenly turned around and once again sped towards Jake though this time in a zigzag manner leaving his blue aura as a trail. Suddenly Ryuu appeared in front of Jake and said in a calm tone "To slow" and the next second punched him hard with his flaming fist. This attack knocked Jake several feet straight in to a wall. But Ryuu knew, knowing Jake he wouldn't be defeated so easily.

This was right as Jake recovered from the attack quite fast and both once again continued their dual. This time though Jake charged towards Ryuu and gave a huge energy beam out of the mechanical devise in his arm. Ryuu though stood his position and as soon as the energy beam hit Ryuu it was absorbed by him. Ryuu showed a little smile and pointed his palm at Jake and immediately the same energy beam that was absorbed was released from his hand at a magnified level. Jake though managed to deflect the beam using the mechanical devise as a shield.

Once again both found them selves staring at each other. None seemed to be willing to give up. Suddenly Ryuu's attention seemed to be diverted and he stared at the green alien who had his sword sheathed on his back. The sword seemed to allure Ryuu for some reason. "My sword" Ryuu grumbled but then once again concentrated on the battle as this was no time to think about any thing else.
Once again both charged at each other and this time they were sharing fists.

Frankenstein though seemed to be enjoying this and said to the other, "Isn't this amusing I think I showed make them my personal jesters, what do you think Ray." Ray didn't reply and simply stood with his placid expression.

After the fist fight had gone long enough both pulled them selves back. Ryuu smiled and pointed both of his palms, slightly clenched towards each other. Soon enough he started to concentrate a strong amount of energy between them and suddenly a small orb appeared between the two palms which soon started to expand and finally it seemed as if Ryuu, was holding a blue ball. Immediately with out second thought Ryuu placed both of his palms towards Jake and an enormous blue beam erupted from them and a blinding flash of light covered the room.

Once the flash faded, Ryuu smiled and said in a jolly tone, "Woo, I just Kamehameha'd your ass.........sorry felt this was a good time for some comic relief, lets get back, now where were we.....ah yes beating each other senselessly, okay I am ready." Ryuu seemed to be getting more and more pumped up every second as his energy level just kept rising. Though Jake even refused to stay down it was an eye for an eye.

Soon Ryuu reached for his back and unsheathed both of his alien swords and shortly after examining them, charged at Jake, several swipes were delivered but Jake managed to block all with his bionic arm and once an opening was seen he delivered a strong punch. Ryuu retreated a few steps and wiped of some blood of his lip. "Nice punch." Immediately after, Ryuu gave his own charged up punch sending Jake a few steps back. This kept continuing one after another but neither seemed to fall hence both stopped and moved back.
Instead of feeling frustrated, Ryuu actually seemed to be enjoying this which could even be seen reflecting on his face.

The aura that surrounded Ryuu seemed to radiate stronger and he charged at Jake who did the same thing. Both had build up a great amount of momentum and both punched each other face sending both of them flying back. But neither stayed down for long and charged once again. Ryuu noticed Jake about to punch him but just as the punch hit his face he placed his fist hard against Jake's chest and the next second an energy beam was fired. Ryuu crashed on the floor from the intense punch while Jake was blasted in to the wall.

Ryuu once again rose both of his swords armed and ready for the on coming attack.

Report Spam   Logged

Splatty
It sure'd be nice if you would roll with me.
Resident

Private Michael J. Caboose

Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2008, 11:47:42 pm »

Kyle, Ryan, and Xavier stood facing the two giant Etzo. "Can you two handle this, while I try and take down the ship?" Kyle asked.  Ryan and Xavier gave a nod, meaning yes. "Ryan, take me up there, then get back here and you two take these things down, or just keep them busy. Either works."

"Gotcha." Ryan said, grabbing Kyle and instantly appearing over at the area Kyle had chosen to rig the charges. In another instant Ryan was back standing by Xavier. "Well, you ready to do this? I'll take this one." 

Ryan walked forward and stood in front of the Etzo. "You locked me up. You withdrew my powers from me. You are going to pay." Ryan said. The Etzo smiled, even giving a slight chuckle. "Let's wipe that grin off your face." Ryan quickly disappeared and came back, carrying a giant hammer. “I wonder if you can stand the might that this hammer has. Hell, I doubt you can." Ryan vanished and reappeared behind the Etzo delivering a blow into his side. The alien cried out in pain, dropping to a knee, however, it quickly recovered.
“You know, this isn’t much of a challenge, so how bout we do this hand to hand?” Ryan said, appearing on top of the alien. The alien swung his spiked arm at Ryan, but Ryan was too fast. By the time the spikes got close to him, Ryan was on the aliens left, giving him a quick kick in the side. The alien’s massive paw swung again, just barely missing Ryan. “Quite pathetic, Mr. Alien.”  Ryan said, “ Now why don’t you try again, but this time be a little faster.” Suddenly, Ryan felt something around his throat. The giant aliens hand had grabbed him and was beginning to choke him.

“Not so high and mighty now, earthling.”

With a slight cough, “You…have….not…gained….an upper…hand…..if that’s what….you are thinking.” Ryan said. Ryan laughed and was soon standing before the alien again. Ryan grabbed his hammer and stood in a defensive position. “Why don’t you try attacking, because me attacking you hasn’t seemed to work out to well for you.

Meanwhile….

Kyle was in the middle of the engine room, setting up various charges and rigging them to places.  As Kyle was doing this, he saw a large computer looking device. Kyle looked at it with great interest. There may be some useful information stored in that. Kyle quickly started messing around with buttons. All that seemed to come up was weird alien language. Then Kyle got an idea. He messed around with the scouter and soon was able to read the screen.  What Kyle had found was something spectacular.  “Hey guys I just found,….” Kyle said turning around to see what looked like Ryan was in trouble. Kyle withdrew his sword, and charged the Etzo, stabbing it straight through the back.  Looking to get Ryan out of the grasp of the alien, he saw Ryan standing at a defensive positon.

“What the hell, I saw him choking the life out of you?”

“I’m a teleporter, now I suggest you move.”

Kyle looked behind him to see the giant Etzo firing a large plasma cannon at him. Kyle quickly jumped and dodged it.  “Hey, what’s it doing now?” Kyle asked.  The large Etzo was glowing a bright orange, also the one that  Xavier was fighting was also glowing.  “Guys, I think we pissed them off to the highest level of pissticity.”
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
and i got beat by asweatyfatchick last night
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2008, 12:40:19 pm »

"Well, you ready to do this? I'll take this one." Xavier nodded towards Ryan and levitated, actually he was riding a channeled wind current, over to the large silver being standing before him.  “I’ll make you a deal Etzo,” Xavier began to say as he hovered in front of the alien “if you can land one punch on me before I kill you, I will give up. How does that sound?” Xavier was smirking and had a sarcastic and arrogant tone in his voice. “You will die you arrogant human!” the cyborg shouted as it swung at Xavier. However his attack was to no avail as he had missed his target and Xavier was levitating over to the side. “Now see that is just not going to work tin man, my reaction time is way too fast for that kind of assault. In frustration, the alien attacked again with a strong fist only to miss once again.

“Look you hulking trash can if you don’t put up more of a fight I’m just gonna have to cut this short” the teen commented, still with the cocky smirk on his face. With that, the machine held its arms out, palms down and fingers pointed at Xavier. “You have something new in mind Etzo?” he asked as his feet softly planted onto the floor. Suddenly the tips of the alien’s fingers began to glow and quickly fired a small, focused energy beam from each one. Xavier simply used his insanely fast reflexes to maneuver out of harm’s way only this time he followed up with an offensive strike of his own. Summoning a strong whirlwind from up underneath his foe, lifting it in the air. “Here we go” Xavier said to himself as his eyes went white. The Etzo was swinging frantically trying to fight the winds but he soon found himself being blasted into a nearby wall by the forceful winds, severely cracking the wall.

Xavier was surprised at what happened next; the alien nemesis used the pulse cannons on his feet to break free from the cyclone which was still imprisoning him and fly in Xavier’s direction, slamming him into the opposite wall. The Etzo had the black haired teen pinned and was slowly crushing him but Xavier would not be conquered so easily. The moment of impact between the two caused Xavier’s sword to fall to the ground from its holstered position and he saw it lying there out of the corner of his eye. Using the wind to his advantage once more, he was able to move the sword through the air and into his free hand; he then stabbed down hard into the Etzo’s shoulder. The silver alien lost function in that arm for a brief moment which gave Xavier enough space to get free and create some space between he and his foe. Xavier hovered in the air, arms folded, the wind causing his hair to go wild and electricity arcing all around him “Not bad tin man, but let’s see how you do in round two.”
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2009, 01:53:02 pm »

((Sorry for the delay peoples, but lets continue, huh?))
======================================================

Jake:
As the smoke cleared, you could see the indent Jake's body made in the wall. However, the boy was no where to be found. "Hahaha. Was that the best you've got? Making my enemies-turned-allies back into my enemies? That's gotta be the stupidist tactic in the world," Jake's voice rang through the room. That's when the room started to get dark. Darkness filled the area, nothing could be seen.

Suddenly, the room lit up as the darkness seemed to vanish and Jake was standing right behind Frankenstein with a scythe crafted out of darkness in his right, cybernetic hand. "It's over for you," Jake whispered as he placed the blade of the scythe against the alien's back while his cyber arm released a strong but light blast of static electricity that paralyzed the creature. "And then, it'll be over for your king and your planet itself." And as he said that, Jake slashed through Frankenstein's back. The gash that was made didn't bleed blood, however. Instead, dark energy was being released and the gash started to get bigger, Frankenstein's body being converted into dark energy that was slowly being absorbed into Jake's arm, going through the cyberkinetic prosthetic. Then, the alien was gone.

"You two back to normal?" Jake asked Ray and Ryuu now that Frank was out of the equation. Ray nodded and Ryuu smirked as if to say "yes". "Good," Jake said as he pressed his hand to his scanner and used the microphone to speak with the others. "Yo, Frankenstein is out and Ryuu's got his blade back. Hurry up and activate the self-destruct sequence and then get to the teleporters so we can get out of here. Jake out," he told them as he, Ryuu, and Ray walked to the transporters at the end of the room.

Each of them walked into a different transporter as Jake started to mess with the controls. After he set a couple of switches and pressed a couple of buttons he spoke again. "Okay, they're all linked and ready to go. Once we're all in a transporter, I'll activate them and we can leave."

Dan:
"Yo, Frankenstein is out and Ryuu's got his blade back. Hurry up and activate the self-destruct sequence and then get to the teleporters so we can get out of here. Jake out." Jake's voice said through Dan's earpiece as the black and purple haired teen ran through the halls of the space ship, trying to find something.

"Great," Dan muttered as he turned the corner and then stopped with a smirk. He found himself standing in the middle of a room that radiated with energy from a large orange sphere that floated in the center. "This has got to be it..." he mumbled as he fiddled with his scanner for a moment. The scanner activated with a series of beebs and the all-too-familiar mechanical voice rang through Dan's ear.

"The Aeon Core. The Aeon Core is composed of the aeonic energy that makes up the core of Planet Aeon. Aeonic energy is the most powerful form of energy and the radiation it produces is what originally gave the Aeon's their abilities. Now, however, it only seems to amplify the abilities of Aeons near it."

Dan smirked as he pulled out his pistol cartridge and emptied it of the plasma. He then took the empty cartridge to the core and the clip filled with the energy. Dan placed the clip back into the pistol and put the weapon away as another, even louder siren filled the ship. The room flashed a series of colors as a warning rang out through the ship. "Breech of security in the core room! Intruder! Intruder! The core has been contaminated!"

Dan chuckled as he stood next to the core and the doorway to the room filled with a hundred or so different aliens, all of which were assigned to protect the core. Dan reched out and stuck his hand to the orb and the energy drained right into him and the core just disappeared, being absorbed by Dan. "Five."

The aliens looked back and fowarth between each other in cunfusion and worry. "Four." It seemed as if Dan was counting down.

"Three." But what was he counting down too?

"Two." Dan's smirk turned into a wide smile as he felt the aeonic energy overcome him and merge with his ion.

"ONE!" He yelled as a blast of now blue liquid was released from his body wrapped around all of the aliens that were standing at the entrance to the room. Then, the liquid began to expand and solidify, covering each and every alien completely. It was as if they were being turned into stone or being encased in ice. Then, each and every alien exploded into the blue liquid and a pool of the blue ion formed in the entrance. Dan walked right into it and absorbed the substance right back into his body like he had done many times before. "To the transporters..." Dan said to himself with the smirk still on his face as he walked into the single transporter in the back of the core room. As he stepped into it, he spoke into his scanner's microphone in order to speak to the others, "I'm in a scanner, and I've got a present for all of you..."

===============================================================================================================
((Well thanks for waiting for so long for me to update guys. I know it's not that long but it didn't need to be. Splat and Venom, finish up with the Etzo and get into the scanners so we can continue. In the mean time, all of you start thinking of some sort of upgrade to each of your powers. This upgrade makes your current abilities stronger as well as giving you a fourth one.

Along with that, in your next post, you need to answer this question: Would you rather keep this as one RP and keep it relatively long or would you all rather split into two parts with the first part ending somewhat soon after we leave the ship? Yes, there is still much more to do after we escape.))
Report Spam   Logged

Splatty
It sure'd be nice if you would roll with me.
Resident

Private Michael J. Caboose

Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2009, 09:45:15 pm »

"You guys ready to do this?" Kyle asked. Ryan and Xavier gave a nod. Kyle then went to summon a ball of fire, only to realize his powers were being suppressed again. "What is this? Ah ****, we gotta do this the hard way it looks like." Kyle pulled out his energy sword. Ryan also pulled out a blade and the two got on each side of him, with Xavier still standing in the front. "NOW!" Kyle roared, his voice shaking little. The truth is, he was nervous. This thing was huge, and he liked having his powers.

As the three charged, the giant Etzo did something no one expected. He jumped high up in the air, over Xavier, and then turned around to see what happened. Kyle, Ryan and Xavier looked in awe. "HOW DOES SOMETHING THAT BIG MOVE THAT FAST?" Ryan asked, to no one in particular.

Before anyone could recover, Ryan was knocked by the giant arm of the alien threw a wall, appearing to be knocked out. Kyle then rushed the Etzo stabbing wildly at the thing. However, each blow was blocked by the aliens massive arm gauntlet. Kyle was then sent flying into a rack of strange looking sticks. As he tried to get off them, he felt a strong electric current being sent through his leg. Kyle then picked up the sticks and examined them. "Shock sticks." Kyle then looked to where Ryan had been sent flying, and saw him give a hand motion, indicating he wanted them to back the alien up to there.

Kyle grabbed two and threw one to Xavier, who was sent flying right beside Kyle. "Let's shock this ****." Kyle said. The two teens then grabbed the shockers, as Kyle began calling them. As they poked the beast, he grimaced in pain and shrunk away. Kyle then whispered to Xavier, "We need to get him to where Ryan is, he has a plan." The two, slowly and steadily herded the giant alien using the electric prongs. Finally, he was in position.

Ryan saw that Kyle and Xavier had done just what he wanted. He wasn't sure if it would work, or if Kyle even understood. Ryan waited patiently for his moment. It didn't take long and he had his opening, he unleashed his sword and ran up the aliens back a short distance, cutting the cables in the back of the head. The alien let out a loud roar, then hit the ground with a loud thump. The thing appeared dead, but Kyle wasn't sure. He put an explosive on it, and then spoke to the others, "Well, good job guys. Now we gotta get going. No time to waste."
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
and i got beat by asweatyfatchick last night
Ace~
~On the quest for truth~
Resident

Messenger of demise

« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2009, 11:58:45 pm »

Ryuu and Ray had heard what Dan just said, it seemed to have aroused some curiosity in Ryuu but Ray didn't seem bothered and remained silent. A short uncomfortable pause followed which Ryuu soon enough broke out of agitation. "Well Dan not that I can't wait but we are still abducted in an alien ship that seeks to destroy mankind. So yeah blame me if I am feeling awkward but I want to blow this ship and get a hot-dog. So can you please HURRY IT UP!"

After that he seemed to sit near the teleporter and spoke shortly though this time in a more calm and tranquil tone. "Hey Jake if we are going to blow this ship up let the explosives be done by me and Ray here, it's been too long since we have blown some some thing of this magnitude, I will enjoy the fireworks. I wonder if the others have managed as well as us."

To this Ray suddenly interrupted and said in a soft voice, "They are on their way, no need to worry and as far as blowing this ship comes the self-destruct sequence has already been activated, better luck next time. Though I have to say we could have done a mean job at blowing this ship, I could have merged my Psychic energy along with yours to magnify the result as well as creating a force field around it so it will be disintegrated right there and then, nothing gets harmed. Though I don't really care we are sure to find more visits from our friends seeing we just crushed these so called superior aliens now it is only natural for them to call for back up."

After this Ray didn't seem to speak much and all Ryuu seemed to be doing was creating small kinetic sparks of his fingers, he seemed to be disappointed at not getting the chance to blow this space ship up. One of Ryuu and Ray's strange and common hobbies were they enjoyed blowing things up in a fancy way. But even so Ryuu wasn't completely disappointed as he had got his sword back which was worth it as to him this sword was a part of him.

Though almost unexpectedly several alien guards jumped out and surrounded the gang, they didn't seem strong but were determined to stop them from escaping. A little smirk seemed to come out of Ray as he waved his palm towards the aliens and almost instantly as if hit by a large invisible force all the aliens were smashed in to a near by wall after which he simply clenched his palm in to a fist and all the aliens seemed to get squished into one another and once his hand was relaxed all that was left of the small group of aliens were nothing but scrap. "This is getting tiring as well as becoming a waste of my time." These were the last words heard from Ray, after these he leaned against a wall and his eyes seemed to be shut.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Sorry for the dull and short post but I don't have a good idea to what to put so I am just going with the flow. <.<"

-Oh and as for your question I think we should split this RP in to two.

Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2009, 07:55:44 pm »

Jake:
"Alright! Everybody ready?" Jake called out through the scanner's communications system. He waited a moment for the "Yes" reply from the others and with a smirk he flipped a switch on the scanner and began to speak again, however this time, his voice rang out through the entire ship.

"Hello Alien FAGGOTS! This is Jake Thompson speaking and I have a message for all of you. Your captain, he's dead. You, you're all about to be dead too. My friends and I, however, we're going to live. In less than thirty seconds, this ship will be nothing but steel rubble, floating through space. Oh, here's the countdown now."

On cue, the siren began to rang and a emotionless voice rang through, breaking through the sounds of the siren. "Self-Destruct sequence initiated. 30. 29. 28. 27 26..."

Jake began to speak once more. "I hope you had a happy life time, because this is the end. You aeon douche bags are about to be obliterated. And I'm not talking about just you people on the ship. I'm talking about you're entire species. Because, you see, we're headed to your home planet through your teleporter pods. And then, once we're there, your F*ckface of a king will be eating massive chode. Thank you. Have a nice afterlife. I'm Jake Thompson and I approve this message."

"5. 4. 3. 2. 1...."

A flash of light appeared before Jake right as the last number was counted. Then, the next thing he knew, he was staring up at a night sky that had just been illuminated by the fire produced by the ships explosion. Then, once the explosion's light faded, he was standing there alone, on the platform of the Statue of Liberty.

Dan:
Even though it was daytime on the unfamiliar planet he and the others were now standing on, Dan could clearly see the ship's explosion. "Alright now that was kind of cool..." Dan admitted as he turned around to look at the others. But when he did so, he raised his face turned slightly pale. "Um guys... Where is Jake?"

He just looked at the other's faces and as each and everyone looked around to find him, their eye's grew wide in worry...

==============================================================
DUN DUN DUN

Cliffhanger ending huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2009, 10:40:54 am »

O-o I can't believe this RP was actually finished. Not that I had doubts that it wouldn't finish, but... eh... =/
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2009, 07:59:38 pm »

O-o I can't believe this RP was actually finished. Not that I had doubts that it wouldn't finish, but... eh... =/
Haha, ye have little faith Arctic.
I try to always finish my RPs. The only time they die out is when I go away for long periods of time and don't feel like getting them back up and moving.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum