Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 12:43:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Aeon War (Rated R)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aeon War (Rated R)  (Read 4178 times)
Splatty
It sure'd be nice if you would roll with me.
Resident

Private Michael J. Caboose

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2008, 10:18:05 pm »

Kyle looked on at the alien standing in front of him. Kyle quickly drew his pistol and fired a few shots down range at the alien. The alien was able to dodge them simply. Kyle emptied the rest of the clip and acted as if he was going to reload. Sure enough the alien charged him. Kyle expected this and threw the pistol at the alien, clipping him in the face. The alien just looked at him with a what the hell expression on his face. Kyle just laughed and drew his sword. The alien also pulled out a sword. The two charged and the blades collided. Each struggled, trying to get the other to break as the energy blades were locked into an epic stale mate. Finally, the aliens arm gained a few cybernetic attachments that seemed to come out of nowhere. He used the added power flowing through him to easily over power Kyle, sending him flying into a nearby wall.

Hitting the wall with a loud thud, Kyle recovered himself. He had accidenly hit another button on his sword, turning into what looked like an energy bo staff. Kyle smiled, and looked at the alien. Charging him, he had his blade going in a helicopter type motion. The alien blocked as fast as he could, but his single blade was not enough. Kyle stuck the energy deep into him and sent fire down the energy just for some added damage. The alien looked hurt at first, but then laughed at Kyle. He pulled the blade deeper into his chest, until him and Kyle's noses were almost touching. Then, the alien activated his self destruct sequence. Kyle had just enough time to make a small barrier of flame. Again, Kyle hit the wall, this time breaking through and going into another room. Kyle got up and returned to see the alien parts trying to rebuild himself.

"I don't think so."  Kyle said, burning the metal and flesh down until they were no more.  "No way he can come back from that." Kyle turned to help the others, but felt something breathing down his neck. He turned to see the alien he had just incinerated smiling behind him. However, this time, his body was completely cybernetic. He had somehow gained more armor when Kyle wasn't looking."Did you miss me?" It said, in a very deep, creepy sounding voice.

"Actually no." Kyle said. Looking to see if any of the others were having any better luck with their battles.
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
and i got beat by asweatyfatchick last night
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2008, 11:11:44 pm »

"How did he get his abilities back?" Dan coughed as the other alien continued to approach. He managed to get a small breath and as he did so, he felt a rush of energy fall over him as the ion within him started act, he had regained his abilities. But, as fast as the rush had come over him, it had faded.

"Every being native to this ship has a device that can shift off your abilities or switch them back on. My comrade was toying with your friend by allowing him to have his powers back in order to make it seem as if he actually had a chance. I prefer to let you know up front that you are going to die," the yellow alien spoke from in front of Dan. He had the exact same metallic voice that the other yellow alien had and it sent chills down Dan's spine.

"So right there, the split second I had my abilities was because of you. I got it now. That was one stupid move," Dan insulted the alien as he pulled out his pistol once again as well as the transparent clip. However, that clip no longer had very little ion in it but was filled to the top, enough for twenty-five shots. "You see, I'm not an idiot. When you gave me my powers, I made sure to separate some of the ion from my body just in case, and well, it came in handy," Dan explained as he fired the weapon twice.

The liquid bullets slammed straight into the yellow being and phased straight into it's body. The creature just stared at Dan with an eyebrow raised. "And the point of that was...?" it asked as Dan managed to get on his feet, the energy he had gained from the temporary power bestowal being quite a lot.

"This," Dan spoke as he placed the pistol back in its holster and snapped his fingers. The alien continued to look confused as he felt nothing change. Hmm... my timing's a bit off. But then, it was completely caught surprised as it spontaneously imploded.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2008, 11:39:44 am »

"So cyborg, are you brave enough to fight me with my powers or are you going to be a measly little coward and suppress mine like your friends did?" Xavier exclaimed as he flipped the hilt of his sword in the air, the energy beam emitting from the silver handle as it fell back down into his hand. Xavier was holding the blade in a reverse fashion than most sword wielders, the blade being posterior to the pommel. "You, you will not fool me into granting you your powers earthling!" the alien retorted. Xavier could tell by the hesitation and irritation in his foe's voice that he was aware the other aliens were having difficultly with the previously assumed weak humans.

"So be it then. I was going to give you an excuse for getting your ass handed to you but I guess you'll just die by the hand of a normal human" Xavier smirked. "I'll shut you up boy!" the cyborg creature yelled as it reached around it's back and pulled over what appeared to be some sort of plasma rifle and fired a shot at Xavier. The next thing either of them new there was a small hole burnt into the side of the wall. "Well looks like these swords can do more than slice and dice" he exclaimed with that ever present smirk on his face. Before waiting to see the alien's reaction the black haired teen charged his foe, deflecting several shots as he was now within striking range. The energy blade a humming sound as Xavier slashed at the alien.

"Crack!" Xavier's strike was met by the alien's own beam sword. Apparently he had stored one in his cybernetic leg and it was released just in time. "Seriously, purple? You couldn't find a more manly color dude?" The alien gritted it's teeth as it pressed it's blade toward the arrogant teen's face. I can't compete with his strength but I bet I can match his speed Xavier contemplated as he shoved away to gain some space to work with. The two engaged in several clashes, Xavier twirling his blade about in between strikes to give the battle the look of a miniature laser light show. The cyborg on the other hand was just swinging wildly hoping to catch one of Xavier's limbs. The dark haired teen eventually landed a mildly severe blow on the alien's right shoulder. He then slashed at an upward angle, his beam slicing through the metal floor and sending up several sparks as he did so. The alien made the mistake of covering his face and now Xavier had his chance and was sure to take advantage of it.

He strafed around to the alien's left as it blindly slashed downward to where Xavier was previously standing. Xavier sliced through the cyborg's left knee and it fell to the ground immediately. He then stood over the alien and sliced off it's weapon hand and stabbed it through the throat as he kneeled down over his foe. The alien tried to mutter a few words but was unable to, what with the concentrated beam of energy in his throat. However the alien's body began to heat up and Xavier knew what was going on "Oh ****" he said as he did quickly jumped up and away from the alien who had now activated the self destruct sequence. Xavier was knocked into a nearby wall and his vision was a bit blurry and he had one intense headache.

Before he could regain his composure the alien had manifested itself back to original form, wounds healed, and had Xavier by the throat. "Now you will know what it's like to feel fe-" The haughty alien had once again let his guard down and Xavier's anger was beginning to grow. He had inconspicuously manged to get a hold of his saber and used it to slice through the alien's arms. "Next time how about you actually kill me instead of running your mouth" he scolded at the fool hardy cyborg. Xavier then began to play around with his scanner as he waited for the alien to regrow his limbs. There has to be some way to find their weak spot with these things he thought as he was pressing all the buttons on the side.
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2008, 01:53:06 pm »

The alien that Dan was fighting reformed as well and like the others, it had upgraded. The alien was now no longer a cyborg, being nothing but flesh. However, the equipment that had been used to make up its legs before had rearanged and reconfigured themselves into a multitude of weapons that were littered over the alien's body. Both arms had three small cannons on it and there were two larger cannons on each shoulder. The cannons were flipped direction so on each shoulder there was one that faced fowards and another that faced backwards.

His legs had pulse cannons attached to his ankles that aimed downwards for some reason or another. His chest three miniature cannons wrapped around him in a brace-like attachment. And his final new accessory was a seven foot long pole with a two foot laser blade extending from each hand. He held this weapon in both his arms, ready to attack.

"And on this episode of Pimp My Alien..." Dan joked as he jumped up into the air as the three triangle cannons on the alien's forearms fired at him. He had barely dodged the attack and landed back in a crouched position, ready to roll away if another blast came his way. He used the small window of time in the air to release his gun from it holster and had it aimed at the alien as he quickly fired four shots.

Dan had expected plasma bullets to be shot, but what he had gotten he was much happier with. The shots were bullets of pure white energy which Dan recognized as Aeon energy, the form of energy that powers aeon weapons. The white light instantly turned into a silver liquid and each shot of the silver liquid converted into a different element each. One shot was the element of earth, another was the element of air, the third one was the element of water, and the fourth was the element of electricity.

The four shots collided with eachother an inch from the alien's body and the result was a miniature elemental explosion, although a pretty powerful one. Green, Blue, Yellow, and White lights surrounded Dan and the alien, blinding the both of them. "Well that was useful," Dan said as he pressed a button on his scanner that allowed him to see the heat radiating off the alien, giving him an advantage in the temporary blinding light.

Dan rushed the alien, tackling it into a wall. From there, he pinned the creature against the wall with his left shoulder as he took his right arm and jammed it into the alien's gut, ripping white through its flesh with the use of his gauntlet. But then, the alien started to glow and the scanner started to flash red as a small beeping noise was heard. Then the scanner showed a message that said:
INCOMING ATTACK! ENERGY LEVEL: OVER 9000!"

And that was it. Dan felt himself flying through the air at a speed unimaginable to him. In less then a second he was collapsed on the floor, unable to move any of his limbs. He struggled to lift his head, but he managed to see the yellow alien standing multiple yards away from him and every cannon attached to it was producing a glow that was starting to fade, it had fired all of the cannons at once.

Then, the Alien jumped forward, using the pulse cannons on his ankles to fly low to the ground, speeding at Dan like a jet. It held its plasma staff at angle, sliding it under Dan's paralyzed body and throwing him into the air. From there, the alien used the blade on the other side of the staff to smash Dan sideways into Jake.

Jake and Dan crashed to the floor in pain as the alien Dan was fighting flew next to the one Jake was fighting and landed. The two aliens faced the two boys and simultaneously spoke, "Stand up." Jake and Dan struggled to do so, but eventually managed to stand up, both of them shaking in pain.

"It was nice knowing you Jake," Dan muttered as he stood there, waiting for the aliens to attack once again, this time killing them. He looked over for a moment, however, to get one last glimpse at his comrade. What he saw was Jake wearing one of his famous smirks, chuckling to himself.

"I wouldn't count us out yet. I think I've picked up their weakness..."
Report Spam   Logged

Splatty
Resident

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2008, 11:33:45 pm »

"Time to take things to the next level." Kyle said, redrawing his sword. "I have had it with you stupid bitches. Why won't you just stay down? I mean honestly, it's a lot less painful for you, and you don't have to reassemble yourselves. Hell, why don't you take a nice vacation?" Kyle said, trying to have some time to catch his breath.

Kyle, after recovering a little, charged the alien monster. Rushing and yelling, Kyle seemed to have caught the alien off guard. Sure enough, the sword went straight through he aliens body, slicing him in half. After a second, the top of his body fell to the ground and dematerialized. Kyle, laughing, put his sword up. However, the alien wasn't done yet. The liquid metal on the ground quickly went to the aliens torso and reformed. The alien, now only half cybernetic, laughed at Kyle with an eerie tone. "You haven't learned yet that we are invincible have you?"

"You creatures never sees to surprise me. I thought for sure that was where you are vulnerable?"

"Vulnerable? You don't listen very well do you. WE ARE INVINCIBLE. WE AEONS ARE A TRUE WARRIOR RACE. You humans are pathetic." The alien said. Then, without a moments hesitation, it kicked Kyle, sending him flying back into a wall. Rushing forward, hoping to end it with one fell swoop, the alien sent its blade downward at Kyle. Luckily, a piece of metal fell off the roof, hitting the alien in the head, giving Kyle just enough time to get to his feet and redraw his sword.

"Guys, we can't keep this up forever. We have to find their weakness." Kyle yelled, looking towards the others for any kind of advice that they could give.

Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
Ace~
~On the quest for truth~
Resident

Messenger of demise

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2008, 05:24:37 am »

The creature Ryuu thought he had destroyed seemed to have reformed into some thing much stronger. Ryuu noticed the same happened to any other alien that was destroyed it would just regenerate in to some thing stronger. An annoyed smile came on Ryuu's face as he stared at the alien cyborg, who seemed to show an overconfident smile, a smile that seemed to mock Ryuu of his futile attempts. Suddenly Ryuu charged up his dual sabers and threw both of them towards the alien who seemed to dodge it quite easily.

Things started to seem bad and Ryuu slapped his head for actually throwing both his sword and spread his hands out in a vein attempt they would come back. Though almost as if the swords heard him, they swung over like a boomerang and came back in his hands. A small smirk came on Ryuu's face as he glared in to the alien's eyes a glare that would send chills down one's spine. The alien didn't seem to be intimidated and charged towards Ryuu once again and noticing this Ryuu once again threw both of his sword towards the charging cyborg, who in return dodged both again. Right then Ryuu pointed his palm towards the alien and the sword seemed to retrace their steps and slashed the alien from behind who managed to barely dodge it and taking heavy blow on the shoulder.

"Well, this is a surprise these swords can follow one's instructions as if on a telepathic level. Interesting, though this means you my alien friend are dead, can you keep on dodging what will keep on striking. You speed will do you no good in this situation." This Ryuu's tone showed confidence and slight arrogance.

Immediately after Ryuu's bold talk he pointed his hands in various directions and then the swords copied his hands as if a puppets. The speed did give him an advantage as it was able to dodge several blows but due to the continues strikes the sword managed to hit a vital blow piercing through the alien's armor. The alien gave a loud roar of laughter and charged towards Ryuu and right when he was but feet away he exploded himself. The explosion blasted Ryuu several feet and causing him to smash in to a wall with such force that a part of it fell on top of him.

But knowing Ryuu, die was never in his dictionary thus he once again got to his feet, though one could tell that blast had taken out a lot out of him. Ryuu had taken a hard blow on his head which along with his right hand seemed to be bleeding. Ryuu soon started laughing from the intense pain his body was going through and shouted as he saw the destroyed alien take form once again.

"Hell now you really pissed me of, I actually hope you reform I am going to enjoy kicking your ass over and over again." As he spoke the alien had already reformed in to some thing stranger. It seemed to have no large accessories or what so ever, it had a humans shape the only strange feature was it was completely silver and had small holes all over its body. Ryuu did not take this lightly he knew this form would be the hardest till now. As the alien had no large weapons it's speed and attack were greater and all those small holes it had would probably be mini cannons.

Strangely what Ryuu had predicted was right, the alien with out giving any comments let out a hundred beam flying towards Ryuu. Ryuu who ignored the beams and charged head on towards the alien deflecting several, beams with his own and finally when Ryuu reached the alien all of his holes seemed to be glowing and finally a huge explosion happened. Static energy filled the area and Ryuu was lost in the smoke. Once the smoke cleared a strange sigh unveiled, Ryuu swords had morphed in to two huge shields thus protecting him of the blast. Ryuu seemed to be lost in a state of awe but regained him self and quickly morphed the two shields back in to two swords. After that both of them seemed to be staring at each other.
Report Spam   Logged

Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2008, 11:04:33 pm »

"Oh I will crush you you arrogant human" scowled the cybernetic alien as it glared down at Xavier. What Xavier thought was the alien's original form was now slightly modified to include a pair of mechanical arms extending up to and past the shoulders to join together right at the alien's spine. "Let's see how well you really wield that blade" exclaimed the orange foe as it brought its right forearm over to his left side. A small rectangular section of its forearm popped open revealing what looked to be a handle resembling the one Xavier was holding.

"It doesn't matter what you plan on," Xavier responded "you can't best me even without my powers." The alien growled in aggravation and drew the handle from his forearm and took a fighting stance, his right foot slid far back behind his left and both hands holding the sword hilt down close to his waist. With a loud hum a beam shot from the handle revealing a purple blade of energy at least twice as wide as Xavier's and even a bit longer. "One on one human, you won't stand a chance" claimed the cyborg.

"See comments like that are what make it even more embarrassing for you when I stab my blade through your throat like last time" Xavier answered with a smirk. Wasting no time Xavier rushed towards the alien, his blade in his right hand down by his side ready for an upwards strike. Not surprised the alien raised his large blade above his head and with a powerful swing, slashed downward at the charging teen. Xavier however was able to use his momentum and a slight shift to the left to offset the strong attack and rolled behind his foe. Just as he was about to slice through the alien's leg, it jumped into the air, evading the attack. While in the air it rotated 180 degrees to face Xavier as it landed. Slashing downwards once again, the alien's energy blade sent sparks flying as it burned through the metallic floor.

Xavier had now made it back to his feet and was exchanging strikes with the cybernetic foe. Clashing back and forth the blades sparked as the high energy weapons collided. The blue and purple beams were twirling through the air, Xavier once again using his speed and agility to dazzle the alien with acrobatic feats, jumping and strafing and sliding and rolling all around his foe. The alien was using the exact opposite strategy, its new cybernetic arms granting it great power in the slashes and strikes it made. Xavier was now sweating heavy, even though he was in great physical shape the demand of countering the heavy blows and keeping up his fast paced fighting style was beginning to wear on him. To his dismay unfortunately his alien opponent seemed to have just as much power as before.

"Guys, we can't keep this up forever. We have to find their weakness." Kyle yelled, looking towards the others for any kind of advice that they could give. "I know what you mean," Xavier answered "it's like they don't get tired." The two teens were now back to back, their respective alien opponents quickly making their way towards them. "Hey Kyle on my command just drop ok?" "Gotcha." The two aliens were now just a few feet away, neither of them noticing the other human on the other side of their opponent. The one Xavier had previously been dueling with had his beam sword held back behind him and was confident this would be the final blow. Kyle's alien was also closing in, revealing two shoulder cannons prepared to fire. "Die human!" shouted the sword wielding alien as it reared further back and sliced horizontally. "Duck!" Xavier gave the signal and the two teens dropped to the ground.

The sound of metal being rapidly burnt and cut was heard as the head and shoulders of Kyle's foe simply falling to the ground. Apparently in a bit of shock, Xavier's opponent simply stood motionless. "Eat it ****!" shouted Xavier as he and Kyle simultaneously stabbed the alien through the chest with their beam swords, finishing with an upward slash that went right through the alien's head. It fell back and lie motionless for a moment. "Looks like we've got a small window to catch our breath" Xavier stated as he wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead.
Report Spam   Logged

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2008, 10:25:34 am »

Jake chuckled slightly as the scanner extended into a visor allowing him to look through it and view the alien. White text appeared on the scanner next to where the alien stood and Jake began to read it aloud. "Race: Aeon, Species: Sigma. The sigma are a warrior breed of Sigma that are appart of the Aeon's Army. They are essentially the pawns of the army, like the pawns on a chess board. They are the weakest units of the Army but they have one of the most important roles. They're used mainly as scouts to find and preoccupy and weaken an enemy while the main forces arrive."

"The w-weakest units...?" Dan stuttered slightly as he listened to Jake read his scanner.

Jake nodded and continued. "They have the ability to implode and then reform, making them seem almost invincible. With each reformation, they get stronger as well which is also a useful attributes against opponents. It is unknown to most, however, that the Sigma are vulnerable to liquids. Their mechanical parts will disentegrate into nothingness, including the parts that allow them to reform, if they get wet."

As Jake said this his cybernetic arm reacted as if it were responding to the information. A compartment opened up in the upper part of the arm containing eight vials. Jake noticed that each vial contained a different color of liquid as the vials rotated around on the inside. It stopped at the fourth vial, it was filled with a light blue liquid that Jake recognized to be water. A soft click was heard as the vial detatched itself from the arm. Jake removed the vial and the compartment closed. "Dan, put this in your pistol," Jake told the teenager as he handed him the liquid.

Dan took his pistol out once again and removed the clip of aeon energy and opened it up. "I got a better idea," he said as he poured the water into the clip with the white energy. "This clip contains aeon energy and as far as we know, aeon energy converts itself into the opposite of our own abilities. So that silver liquid that the energy turned into was the opposite of Dark Ion and it can convert itself into the opposite elements that the Dark Ion can. Now, I want to see if by adding the water to the energy, I can control it so every shot turns into water, this way when they impact, the other elements won't get in the way."

Then, before Jake could protest to Dan's risky idea, Dan inserted the clip into the gun and aimed it at the alien he had been fighting. He fired five times and the white energy that was shot out turned into the silver liquid once again and the liquid turned into water. The water hit and what occured was definately an interesting sight. The alien's body started to dissolve as if it were sand falling to the floor. After a moment, the alien was nothing but a pile of grey and yellow dust on the floor and it wasn't reforming.

"AWW YEAH!" Dan exclaimed as he fired the weapon again at the remaining aliens and the same thing that happened to the first, occured to the others. Finally, after what felt like forever, the group had a moment to relax now that the Sigmas were defeated. "You guys can thank me later," Dan said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, just one thing though. Didn't Jake's scanner say that the purpose of these aliens was to preoccupy us while reinforcements arrive?" Ryuu asked and Dan immediately stopped gloating.

"He's right," Jake spoke up. "We need to get going. But we're going to need to split up so that if one of us gets caught by the reinforcements, the other group can proceed. So here's what we'll do. Frankenstein is most likely by the Royal Chamber so Ryuu you can come with Xavier and myself down that way. Dan will take your place and join Kyle where they will head down to the engine room in order to find a way to take down the ship. Any questions?"

==========================================================
((Ask any questions your characters might want to know and then we'll proceed.))
Report Spam   Logged

Splatty
Resident

« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2008, 04:07:49 pm »

"That.....was....their.....weakness? You have got to be kidding me. That was lame." Kyle said, thinking how bad it must be to be beaten by a little water.

Kyle listened as Jake explained the next step in their plan. He would be going with Dan to the engine room. He wasn't sure if it was a good idea to split up, but they really had no choice. If they were going to stop the ship and defeat Frankenstein in time, there was no other option. Well, if the rumors are true, he should be held somewhere near the engine room. I'll have to get away from this guy though. Kyle thought to himself.

"Any questions?" Kyle heard.  "None from me." Kyle answered. "Come on Dan, no time to waste with talk, let's roll. " Just then, the sound of something coming was heard down the hall way. Using the scanner, Kyle analyzed the hallway and found just what he needed. Kyle pressed a button, lowering a wall down the hallway the reinforcements were coming.  "That should by us some time. These scanner things should have a radio option, so keep in touch."

--------
(OOC: Not much to add, just trying to keep things moving.))
Report Spam   Logged

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
Nature_Dragon_Vivi
Queen of the Dragons
Resident

Happy Emo Chick

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2008, 10:37:19 pm »

Name: Westley ‘Wes’ Hazzen
Sex: Male

Physical Description: He appears as a tall lanky boy, standing at around 5'11. He has rather pale skin that looks natural with his blonde hair with its odd black streaks. His hair comes down to the back of his neck. Westley is not buff, but he has plenty of muscle on him, if a 6 pack, and bi/triceps aren’t enough then you’re looking at the wrong guy. He has a slightly squared face, but looks very young. His eyes are a bright yellow with a gray ring.
He wears long black jeans and a black shirt with a lightning symbol on the back that has faded some. He wears a studded belt with a bracelet to match. He also has a pair of checkered vans that Raine ended up coloring in yellow one day and has yet to completely finish. He typically wears a light jacket because Raine always gets cold but she refuses to buy her own, so it’s  solely for her. It’s reversible, so one side is black with a bunch of lightning bolts and the other is black and gray striped.

Personality: Wes could care less about what other people think about him, or about them. He’s not a very ‘bad’ person he’s just a bit misunderstood like Raine. He thinks that if this power is a curse why not use it to his advantage? So he does what he wants and lives his life like it a game and he’s another player just doing what he has to so he can get by. He doesn’t pay much attention to the rest of the world and really only looks out for Raine and himself.

When he’s not fending for himself and Raine he’s a pretty funny guy. He’s laid back and comfortable in his own skin. He likes to make Raine happy because seeing her smile makes him happier than anyone could imagine. He uses music to express his feelings, along with urban art. Wes is not a very loud person, but he will make his point clear. 

Powers: Electricity
Able to use electricity to his will
Able to short circuit and interfere with anything that needs electricity
Able to temporarily stun, paralyze and cause others to have seizures*

Weapon: Plasma Guns- total of 4 on his person
Side:  Bad
Other: In a serious relationship with Raine, and leans more towards the neutral side.
RP Example:  Tokyo High School 2 and Artifacts

*Seizures are caused my too much electrical activity in the brain from nerve cells

Name: Raine Starr
Sex: Female

Physical Description: To be perfectly frank, Raine doesn’t look alive. Raine is pale enough to look dead, and her eyes are a gunmetal gray with specks of onyx scattered about them. She has a soft, squared face, and a small nose, with small but full lips. Her hair is naturally brown, but she’s dyed it black, and cut it short enough to look like a guy from the back, but she spikes it and straightens the chin length bangs that are tapered and layered. She stands at 5’3, with a slightly curved figure and weighs around 100 pounds. She’s fairly strong for a girl her size, but still manages to have bruises all over her body.

Raine covers every bit of skin that she can no matter how hot it is outside. She normally wears a pair of faded black or gray jeans with a long sleeved white or black shirt under a sleeveless shirt with a hood. Her shoes are a pair of black converse that are old and beaten up with writing all over them. She wears a lot of studded bracelets and a studded belt. Raine wears a lot of eyeliner and dark eyes shadow, so her skin appears even paler.

Personality: Raine is what one would like to call BI-polar but it’s sadly not the case, she’s just a female with crazy mood swings caused by hormones like most other women. She is easily set off, but is easy to cool down if Wes is around. He balances out her loud and short tempered side and she can bring out his fun and happy side. She is very different for Wes; she’s out spoken, carefree, and outgoing. He tones it down, but it still shows. She is quick to act and hardly ever thinks things through. Raine is only at true peace when she’s making or listening to music. She easily falls in love, and is not easily hurt, but very slow to recover. She will take chances and take an opportunity, but if she’ll only do something if it’s worth her time. She values what she has and does not easily squander it. She fights for what she loves and believes in an eye for an eye, but thinks they can only get the eye if they can catch her first.

Powers: Metal
Able to bend metal to her will
Can pull metal out of the human body
Can cover her body in a metal suit of armor for defense

Weapon: Plasma Guns- total of 4 on her person
Side: Bad
Other: In a serious relationship with Wes, tends to fight a lot with people and it very short tempered.
RP Example: Tokyo High School 2 and Artifacts
Report Spam   Logged

I dont need a reset button, if I fail once thats it, I don't need to do it again.
"When I was your age, Pluto was a planet, and there were only 150 pokemon."
I have a curse for you all.... may all your bacon burn. =P

I Nature_Dragon_Vivi here by claim the following characters:
Zelda And her alter ego Sheik, Midna, Samus, Ike, Marth, Yoshi, Kalas (Baten Kaitos), All Characters from TALES OF SYMPHONNIA and SKIES OF ARCADIA. Of course I must state that I am indeed unclaimable.
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2008, 04:07:16 pm »

((Vivi, accepted.
Also, if you don't mind, i'm going to use some slight character control with your characters to introduce them into the group.))
==================================================

"Alrighty then. Let's get going," Jake spoke as no one responded to him asking if anyone had any questions. "Also, Xavier, I've changed my mind. I think it would be more beneficial for you to go with Kyle and Dan to the engine room. Now then, Ryuu, come on."

Jake walked down the hall as Ryuu followed. Dan followed Kyle and Xavier and everything was going relatively well. That is, until Jake and Ryuu ran into a minor problem...

"Guys..." Jake was holding his ear as he talked, obviously trying to communicate with the others through the scanners.

"Yeah Jake? You guys okay?" Dan responded and Jake heard his voice in his ear as if the scanners were telephones.

"Yeah but it turns out the aliens abducted more than just us," Jake spoke into the scanner. As he did so he removed the scanner from his head and held it in his hand. He pointed the screen towards the center of the room they had wound up in. In the center of this room were two other teenagers standing back to back in a fighting stance. They were fighting a pair of Sigmas just like the ones from earlier.

"You okay there Raine?" The male asked the female. He had just parried an attack from one of the Sigmas and was ready for another strike.

"I'm managing. What about you Wes? Starting to tire out?" The female responded as she fired around of plasma bullets from her gun into the alien facing her.

But before the male could respond, the aliens started to glow an all to familiar glow. "Dan, I'll call you back," Jake said as he quickly pressed a button on the scanner and placed the device on his right eye as he yelled, "DUCK!"

The two teenagers, Raine and Wes as they had reffered to each other, did as Jake had told, acting on a reflex. It was a good thing too because right as the crouched down low, the two Sigma's exploded like the others Jake and Ryuu had fought earlier. The two new teens stood up and sighed in relief. "It's not over yet," Jake told the two. "They reform."

And as Jake said that, the two Sigmas did just that. They reformed into stronger versions of themselves, both of them now having six larger cannons attached to them, three on each side of their stomach. Where can we find some water? Jake thought to himself as he scanned the empty room they were in. And that's when he found what he was looking for.

There were three doors in the room they were standing in. One was the door from which they entered. Another door stood on the other side of the room and was closed, clearly being the exit. It was clear this door was the exit because the third door in the room located on the right wall was opened and you could see the toilet and sink inside, meaning it was a bathroom.

Jake rushed over to the bathroom sink and took the empty vial that had once stored the water he supplied Dan with earlier and filled it up with the water from the sink. He took the now full container and placed it in a slot in his wrist on his prosthetic arm. The vial was drained of his liquid and the clear line going across the inner side of the cybernetic arm turned grey-blue, now filled with water. Jake removed the vial and placed it back in the compartment in the upper arm and went back into the main room where the Sigmas were about to annhialate the two teens.

"You two are overdue for a shower!" He yelled, getting the attentions of both the aliens. He held out his right arm and a pulse of water sprayed out, soaking the two aliens who then dissentigrated into nothingness. Jake smirked as he walked towards Raine and Wes. "I'm Jake and this is Ryuu. We're kind of on our way to find those guys's leader so we can take him out and get back to Earth. Now because you two are here, I'm assuming that you are both Aeons too. In that case, you might as well join us that way you guys have a fighting chance at surviving since our powers are kinda neutralized at the moment..." Jake spoke to the two as Ryuu walked up and stood beside him.

"So what do you guys say? You two in for helping our team save the Earth?" But before Jake could get an answer, they were ambushed. Suddenly forty or so smaller silver aliens materialized out of nothingness in the room, surrounding Jake, Ryuu, Raine, and Wes. "So now we meet the Army's second wave. Let's see what the scanner says."

Jake went to press a button on the scanner but as he did so, a sharp metal spike pierced through his left arm and Jake gasped in pain as he clutched his now bleeding wrist with his cybernetic hand. He looked at the aliens and noticed that each one was no taller than four feet high and no thicker than a foot wide. They had a humanoid build as well but they were completely composed of metal. Wires wrapped around their metal limbs and plugged into their backs as if their backs were power outlets.

However Jake was focusing on something other than what they looked like. He was too busy noticing how each of the tiny aliens were holding five or more throwing needles in each hand. Jake crossed his arms as fast as he could as each and everyone of the aliens threw the needles. As soon as the needles left an alien's hand, that alien seemed to disappeared.

Jake's cybernetic arm produced a barrier around the group just in time, deflecting the barrage of needles which dissintegrated into nothingness on impact. The barrier faded and Jake managed to activate his scanner. As the white text showed up again, he read them aloud. "Race: Aeon. Species: Etzo. The Etzo are warrior breed of Aeon that are also apart of the Aeon's Army. Much like the Sigma, they are relatively week compared to the later ranks in the Army. The Etzo are known as the Army's chasers. They are speedy little creatures that can move at intense speeds. They use their small metal bodies to move into small and unordinary places. They are fairly good at surprising an enemy as well due to their speed and maneuvrability. Unlike the Sigma below them, the Etzo don't rely on weapons as much with they're attacks. With the exception of magnetized throwing needles, they use electricity and energy to fight. They're weakness lies within their internal structure..." Jake was cut short by a spark of electricity that was shot at him and hit the scanner. The battery on the scanner immediately died and shut off before he could finish reading.

"Well we should be able to manage... Let's just start by ripping them appart," Ryuu finally spoke as Jake removed his scanner and dropped it to the floor now that it was useless.

"They're all over the place, be careful," Jake told the others as he looked around the room to see the forty or more Etzo clinging to the walls and ceiling, each one sparking with energy, ready to strike."
Report Spam   Logged

Splatty
Resident

« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2008, 10:27:04 pm »

Kyle, Xavier, and Dan were walking down the hallway towards the engine room cautiously. The defenses would have to be strong in the engine room, if they expected to keep the ship going with escaped prisoners.  As they were walking they had a radio in from Jake, who said there were more than just them captured.

"Confirm that Jake, more of us on board?" Kyle asked, getting silence in return. "Jake, do you read?" Still, nothing came through. "I think maybe I should go check on them, you guys proceed on......" Kyle started to say before being interrupted.

"It's ok Kyle, Jake's scanner broke is all. However, there is a new species of alien, so be careful." Ryuu said.

"Gotcha, we will keep moving. Good luck."

The three proceeded forward, Kyle watching his map at in a 3d version coming from the scanner. "Well guys, I've got bad news. We are here, and the engine room is right below us. Now, normally, we would have to go down the hall, through all those sentry turrets." Kyle said, pointing at the stationary guns mounted on the wall. "Then onward through that, and who knows what would be waiting for us there. Luckily, I know another option. I call it, the f*** it, I'm lazy option." Kyle said, reaching into his back pack and getting an demolition charge. "Hate to say it but, the concrete mother f***er has to go." Kyle, set the charge for 15 seconds and ran behind a wall, where Dan and Xavier were.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM The blast created a large whole in the floor in which the three jumped in. In the engine room was  alone being, a purple cybernetic alien.

"You should not be here. How did you get out?" The purple alien spoke."No matter, my men will take care of you."

As he said this, there were many silver aliens suddenly surrounding them. The three stood in a back to back triangle, with their weapons in their hands.

Mr. Purple began to speak again, "I wanna see what you ....humans..... are made of, so I will allow you to have your powers for this battle."

"Pal, that's one mistake you won't live to regret." Kyle said, getting ready to attack.
Report Spam   Logged

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2008, 05:35:44 pm »

"I wanna see what you ....humans..... are made of, so I will allow you to have your powers for this battle" was all Xavier needed to hear from the alien to prepare to destroy the aliens around them. "I'll handle these silver ones," Xavier said "the scanner says they're quick and depend on electricity. That's my kind of field" he added with a grin on his face. Just then, one of the silver creatures thew his daggers at Xavier. "Ting!" The magnetic needles had missed their target and instead collided with a metallic pipe over Xavier's head. "Good luck hitting someone with ten times the reaction time of anyone you've ever fought" the black haired teen exclaimed. Xavier summoned up a wind current to allow him to travel to the other side of the room "Let's give each other some room" he said to the other humans.

Half of the small aliens then proceeded to surround Xavier, electricity beginning to arc all around their bodies; apparently they were charging up for an electric attack. "Oh before you do that, let me show you how it's done kids" Xavier said as he crouched down and brought his arms over his chest in an X pattern. Xavier's body began to be surrounded by electricity, however much more intense than that of the cyborgs. Right as the aliens launched their attack, Xavier countered with an electric pulse of his own, dwarfing those  of the aliens in size and intensity. His attack halted his opponents attack and then, through a second effort from Xavier, the electricity poured out onto the silver alien's metallic bodies.

"Oh man it's so good to have my powers back" Xavier said as he was playing with electricity in his hand, the bolts arcing from finger to finger. However the aliens were not done yet, a few of the ones he had just attacked were still alive, not to mention the others he had not attacked before. "Now," Xavier said as he turned his focus to his opponents, his voice taking on a serious tone "let's get down to business."
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2008, 08:46:31 pm »

Jake crossed his arms at the last second, providing the all-to-familiar barrier that protected him and the others from the electrical onslaught of an attack that the Etzo just produced. Suddenly, his cyberkinetic arm gave him a slight shock and as he gasped in pain, the forty or so Etzo laughed in unison.

"Pathetic human. Attempting to use our advanced weapons when you have no idea how they work." The Etzo all spoke at once, a wave of metallic voice sweeping through the room.

"They don't seem so advance now that I know they have some drawbacks. Causing pain to the user doesn't seem very helpful," Jake retorted back as he endured the pain that was beginning to fade.

"Drawback? Don't make us laugh. That shock provides us with power. It's also a safety measure in case someone not of our race gets their hand on the weapon. There is a way to turn it off, yes, but only those who know how to use the weapon know how to change its settings."

"Well then, let's make a deal. If we manage to defeat you, then you tell me how to operate this thing. If you win, then you can do whatever you want to the planet Earth." Jake proposed with a smirk on his face.

"DEAL!" And all of a sudden a loud screeching noise filled the room as each and every Etzo produced a sonic pulse from their mouth that sent the four teenagers onto their knees.

Well I wasn't expecting this. I can't move at all. Nothing. I can't even speak. It's as if the sound they're producing is paralyzing us. That's gotta be it. But how to interupt it if I can't move? Jake thought to himself as he tried to lift his arm but could not. If only I could just will this prosthetic arm to create some way to interrupt their signal...

Just then a deep, loud noise was produced from a speaker at the elbow of the cyber-arm. It was a quick, "whoosh" noise, but it was enough to disrupt the paralysis and allow Jake to get back on his feet. He held his arm out and smiled. "So this thing works telepathically too, huh? Cool." Jake then opened his clenched fist and a pulse of pure energy was released out of it, the invisible force blasting into the fifteen Etzo clinging to the wall in front of him.

The Etzo fell down onto a pile on top of each other and were struggling to get themselves out of the pile and back into a fighting position. Jake took this opportunity to go on the offensive. He removed a spike from the prosthetic like he had done against the Sigmas and held it like a blade. He charged forward, using the spike to rip through the body's of the Etzo that had managed to get free and were preparing to attack him.

He sliced through each metallic body easily, leaving thirty halves of fifteen Etzo lying motionless on the floor, each half sparking madly. Jake bore a smirk on his face momentarily, but it faded as he saw cords flyout from each half and connect to other halves. The thirty halves pulled themselves together, and in a moment, the thirty halves had turned into ten full Etzo, however they were bigger than before and they looked slightly different.

"Etzo Alpha Mode reporting for duty!" The ten spoke in unison and as they did so, cords sprung from the remaining normal Etzo and they pulled themselves together into more Alpha Modes. There were now twenty-one Etzo Alpha Modes in total.

Each of the Etzo stood in a line and held their arms outwards to their sides. Each Etzo clasped hands with the two next to them. As they did this, cords emerged from their arms, wrapping together and pulling the Etzo together into three groups of seven. Multiple cables wrapped around them, cacooning them momentarily.

"What... The... F*ck?" Jake asked as he witnessed the Etzo combine. He stared at the three cacoons until he was snapped out of his state of mesmerization by the large electrical blast that was occured as the cables snapped and fell to the floor, revealing three new Etzo.

The scanner at Jake's feet began beeping wildly as the electric blast recharged the battery that had once been depleted. Putting on the scanner, he began to read the information it was providing.

"Etzo Valkery Mode. The Etzo have the ability to combine themselves into this form by using the wires within them to connect to the wires of other Etzo. The Valkery Mode is seven times the size of the normal sized Etzo, making them about three times the size of the average adult male human. Their arms, covered in metallic spikes, act like a porcupine, giving them an advantage when it comes to close range combat. Their legs are built for speed, and have pulse cannons on the soles of their feet which allow them to hover and move at intense speeds. Their chests are outfitted with a single, large energy cannon while their finger-tips each have one tinier version of this weapon. Finally, their heads are their source of energy. Five cables connect the back of the head to a different limb. Since their are only four limbs, the fifth cable is connected to its back, providing energy for the chest cannon as well as back up energy for each limb."

"Well guys, you ready to try and take these monsters out?" Jake asked after explaining what the scanner said.
Report Spam   Logged

Splatty
Resident

« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2008, 12:07:01 am »

"You two take care of these pathetic Etzo, this guy is mine." Kyle said, kicking another Etzo to the side. Using his scanner, Kyle accessed the data on this alien. The Pruso, the 4th highest race in the Aeon army. They are used for their piloting skills, but do not lack in physical fights either. This is the General of the army.

"A General huh? Should be a challenge." Kyle rushed forward using his energy sword to attack, the alien quickly drew his blade and parried Kyle's attack and disarmed him. Kyle quickly grabbed his other blade and blocked several blows the alien sent at him. "You're no slouch huh?" Kyle said. "Human, I have no time to play with you, so I'm going to kill you now."

"Not if I have anything to say about it." Kyle then threw up his sword which the alien caught, but as he was doing this, Kyle sent 3 fireballs burning to the aliens chest. Kyle smiled and watched as the alien seemed to be in very much pain. However, the alien's screams of pain were all a hoax, as the next minute he was laughing.

"You left yourself unarmed sir." He said, grabbing Kyle with his hand and pulling them face to face. "You have no clue the power of our race. Now be gone." The next thing Kyle knew he was being hurled across the room and into wall, but that managed not to stop him as he was sent flying into the next room.  Kyle sat at a wall, his head throbbing from intense pain. He turned around to see what he had hit. As he looked behind himself he saw a control panel with a big button that said OPEN on it. Two cryo-chambers in the room had opened, and two people stepped out. As the two approached him, Kyle felt like this was the end. But instead of attacking him, one of them extended a hand. Kyle took the hand and stood up.

In front oh him were two men, both wearing black. The one that had extended his hand was wearing a black Columbia shirt and had a cowboy hat on. The other was wearing a black coat, and had an emotionless expression on his face. Kyle looked at them confused and wondering who the heck they were.

"My name is Ryan Miller, thank you for releasing me." Ryan said, "You are probably wondering how I got here, well it's a long story...."

"We can talk history later man, besides I'm assuming you were captured by these aliens, now if you don't mind, my team is fighting in there and we need to help them." Kyle reached in his bag and handed the two scanners and some spare swords he had picked up. "Let's go."

"Very well, let's go." Ryan said, leading the way through the hole in the wall. Ryan quickly saw the purple alien and had a look of seriousness appear over his face. "You're the bastard that locked me up." Ryan said, Ryan withdrew his sword and quickly charged the alien. The alien easily blocked it and so Ryan backed off. Again he charged having the same result. "Dude that's not working." Kyle said, fighting off the smaller Etzo. "Ha just watch this." Ryan again charged and as the alien went to block, Ryan was nowhere to be seen. Ryan then reappeared behind the alien, shoving the sword through his gut. Ryan withdrew the sword and withdrew the blade.

The alien staggered for a minute, but then a grin began to grow across his face. "So that is you.....Ryan. So, your little buddy let you free, but I will defeat you again. However, now is not the time, and I am afraid I must leave you." The alien sprang forward into some weird pod, closing the door behind. Ryan tried to teleport over, but his powers were being blocked. In fact, now everyone's powers were being blocked.  Ryan then ran to the pod and opened, only to see it empty.

"NO! DAMN IT HE GOT AWAY." Ryan said.

"Ryan, I think we have bigger problems." Kyle said.

As Ryan turned around, he noticed that the smaller Etzo had come together to form a giant Etzo.  "****, you have got to be kidding me." Ryan said.

Report Spam   Logged

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum