Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 03:55:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, then they're no friends of mine.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Aeon War (Rated R)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aeon War (Rated R)  (Read 4170 times)
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 12:25:12 pm »

Siker, this is a modern day RP. Katanas = no, swords I'll allow because there are some modern swords and then there's always a plasma sword. Change your weapon to a plasma or aeon weapon and then try a bit more paragraphing. You're personality is just a huge run-on paragraph. Break that down into two or three paragraphs and you're good.

Until you fix that, your spot is reserved.

Reserved:
Tyren
Vivi
Morgain
Siker

Accepted:
Splatty
Venom
Ryuuto
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Ace~
~On the quest for truth~
Resident

Messenger of demise

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 01:30:31 pm »

There I have paragraphed. You will have to excuse me I made my sign up in haste thus didn't pay much attention to the presentation.

Oh and about the Katana well I changed that in to a long sword I have given details with it hope it's okay now.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 02:33:54 pm »

Accepted. Although it'd probably still be smarter for you to go with a Plasma or an Aeon weapon, but it'll work.

Reserved:
Vivi
Morgain
Tyren

Accepted:
Venom (Evil)
Splatty (Good)
Ryuuto (Good)
Siker (Good)

By the way, all of those reserved people, remember that the teams need to equal out. So far there are 4 "Good" characters and 3 "Evil" Characters.
Along with that, you have till tomorrow to sign-up as I'll most likely wind up starting it at some point tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 05:02:36 pm »

Yeah... I'm going to reserve a spot for myself in this RP, if you don't mind Zega. I'll probably just go with the flow power-wise - although I adore Darkness/ Shadow - you have two characters with it. Light again is looking to become overused. So yeh, we'll see.
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 06:55:16 pm »

Yeah... I'm going to reserve a spot for myself in this RP, if you don't mind Zega. I'll probably just go with the flow power-wise - although I adore Darkness/ Shadow - you have two characters with it. Light again is looking to become overused. So yeh, we'll see.
Well that's no fun.

Seriosly. Those who reserve spots, don't use any for of Light or Darkness. Variety people!
Anyways, reserved.

Reserved:
EHW
Tyren
Vivi
Morgain

Taken:
Venom ("Evil")
Splatty ("Good")
Siker ("Good")
Ryuuto ("Good")

Also remember the teams need to even out a bit. There's currently 4 for "Good" and 3 for "Evil"
Report Spam   Logged

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 12:33:59 am »

Alright, I'm just bringing to Zega's attention that my character will be posted up before 7:00 AM Monday morning, my time. That's about 8 1/2 hours from now. I just ran out of juice tonight, so I can't finish now. Also, to clarify, she's evil. That's all.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 12:57:12 am »

Alright, I'm just bringing to Zega's attention that my character will be posted up before 7:00 AM Monday morning, my time. That's about 8 1/2 hours from now. I just ran out of juice tonight, so I can't finish now. Also, to clarify, she's evil. That's all.
Thanks for informing me man. And yes, some Evil back-up!
Report Spam   Logged

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 09:11:30 am »

Just finished up, except for Other, which I'll do later. Since most of the powers were taken, I had to improvise a bit, especially with the weapon. PM me if there's any issues, and I'll handle them when I get home. Oh, and... Eyebone?

Name: Chosokabe Hitomi
Sex: Female

Physical Description: A beautiful woman of twenty-one years, Hitomi has an acceptable body. She stands an inch and one-half over six feet, relatively tall, but not monsterously so, and though her weight is not public information, it's speculated she weighs around one-thirty. Her hair, though naturally chocolate brown, is actually dyed a navy blue and extends down just above her hind, giving her an aura of fantasy; the fact she keeps it in a ponytail doesn't make it any less predominant. Her bosom could be considered 'ample', although she doesn't thrust it in peoples' faces. Perhaps the most notable feature of her person is the mismatched eyes, one green, and one red.

In the way of clothing, Hitomi dresses effectively for combat, but does make sure to look respectable enough in everyday life. Starting from the bottom, we find her feet elevated from the ground by nothing but a pair of sandals; which she tends to throw off when not moving around in public or in battle. For waist and leg wear, simple blue jeans are sufficient for her, not sagging nor snug. Moving on up to the chest, we now see a tight, bronze-colored tee, a black cobra coiled to strike emblazoned on the back. There is a hint of a bra worn underneath if one were to examine her chest closely, provided they can avoid the jaw-crushing uppercut coming their way afterwards.

Personality: Chosokabe Hitomi, put simply, is a vagrant. She does what she wants, how she wants, and when she wants. It's never a surprise to her comrades when they hear about a store owner losing limbs over one bottle of water, for example. However, even this loose-leashed woman has her limitations. She dares not strike at her own allies for any reason, barring the possibility one of them is a traitor.

Outside of her usual habits, Hitomi is actually quite charming in personality. There's usually a smile on her face at all times, or an amused chuckle seeping through her lips. This wouldn't be a problem, however, if she wasn't positive all the time. For reasons unknown to everyone, she always seems happy, and even in a battle, never dropping her facade once. One can predict, however, that should she ever lose her composure, it would be devastating to all present...

Powers:
Physical Enhancement
1. Strength - Hitomi possesses an insane degree of force behind her fists and feet, capable of smashing bone and concrete, and denting metal. Of course, she can control the amount of strength utilized, and tends to reserve the stronger hits for longer fights.
2. Endurance - Hitomi's skin, bones, and muscles all serve as one massive shield, her body in general able to handle mighty blows, weapon damage, and even the elemental powers. Everyone does have their limits, though, and even Hitomi will begin to break under enough pressure.
3. Agility - Hitomi is very agile and acrobatic, more than able to pull off consecutive evasive manuevers, amongst other things. This is, perhaps, the only part of her power that has no weakness, since she seems to always have the energy to move. Still, it's speculated that if weakened enough, the grasshopper will stop hopping.

Weapon: Although she prefers the martial way of fighting, Hitomi does carry an interesting Aeon handgun around that doesn't fire bullets, but psychic waves. When they come in close proximity - within a couple feet, or direct contact - of someone, their mental patterns become disrupted, making it harder for them to act. She rarely uses the weapon, however.
Side: Evil, although comes off as Chaotic Neutral
Other: Not finished; I'll add to it later.
RP Example: Tokyo High School 2 and various deceased roleplays on the site.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 06:31:59 pm »

Everything looks alright to me. Accepted.
We begin tomorrow as I'm too tired to get the RP going tonight. Unless Splatty wants to start it, that is.

Everyone who has reserved a spot may still join in. And I'll allow other to join till... let's say Wednesday or Thurstday.

Reserved:
EHW
Vivi
Morgain

Taken:
Venom ("Evil")
Tyren ("Evil")
Splatty ("Good")
Siker ("Good")
Ryuuto ("Good")

That leaves four characters for "Good" and four for "Evil".
Report Spam   Logged

Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

I'm not pessimistic, but realistic :I

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2008, 10:28:31 am »

Name: Scorpius del Luna

Sex: Male

Physical Description:
As someone who is often called a freak, Scorpius his appearance actually fits a little bit with what he is called. His long, tangled black hair reaches his lower back, which is usually tied in a ponytail, makes him look more like a female in the eyes of some people. Although his face is the opposite of it, rough and with several marks on it, who stand out due to his light Italian tan. His slight light-green eyes always have a strange, dazed look, like he is watching something others can’t see.

His clothes are made off three layers, covering almost his whole body beside his eyes. The first layer is an extremely long white bandage which is wrapped around his chest, arms and hands, leaving only his fingertips uncovered.
The second layer of clothes are normal ones, a black sleeveless shirt with several white signs on it and black jeans, with several flame prints on the legs.
As last layer, he wears a long, dark-blue coloured coat which covers his body, but also hides his mouth behind the collar of it.

Last are the tattoo’s he has on his body, made for more ‘religious’ purposes. First is a black rose, with the flower on his cheek and the stalk on his neck. Second ( and last ) is a dark-red skull with a dark-green snake coming out of his mouth on his shoulder.

Personality:
Often seen as a cruel person, Scorpius makes people believe he is to be alone. His main vision on the world is, that he is the one who will survive, even if the blood of others will be attached to his hands. But there’s also a different side of Scorpius, a caring and more ‘loving’ side. Although he usually hides it from others, he has that side, often unhidden by his sister.

Beside that, Scorpius is a really ‘dreamy’ person, who loves to look at stars and trees. His interest lays in old cultures, Celtic or Indo-American. Being an Aeon has startled his ego a little bit, thinking that he is better than the other people in the world. He wants to get rid of the weak people, leave them behind and start a new ‘old’ world. Although he can’t do that on his own.

Powers:
-Whispers of the Dark: One of his main powers, is to use his own voice as a weapon, making the ones who are in his way confused by what he says, and make ‘normal’ people fight with each other. ( Also can work in a more calming way if he wants to )
-Song of Nature: A song which is able to ‘move’ the earth, as Scorpius wishes.

Weapon: Plasma Gun: Very simple, a gun which is able to shoot plasma, just to paralyze others.

Side: Evil

Other:
- Scorpius often says “They talk”, when he is alone. Not for a particular reason.
- Scorpius sometimes chants things when he’s desperate or, sad.

RP Example: Avalon: the Era of Magic, ( a lot of deceased RP’s )

( Short and stuff, but couldn't think of more... Sorry Zega )
Report Spam   Logged

Well, why do I keep dying?
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 02:12:54 pm »

Name: Eido Lucifer Lonseraph
Sex: Male

Physical Description: Eido has pale grey, almost silver eyes that glow when the moonlight hits them. His hair is medium length and spiked, the colour of it being silver. His hair is curved naturally towards one side, causing it to slightly droop over the right side of his face. He is 5'9" in height, and has very pale, caucasian skin. His skin seems to glow slightly when hit by UV rays, showing a slight change in his DNA coding compared to 'normal' humans.

Eido usually wears a deep silver T - shirt, which has a black fang printed on the front. He then wears a black leather jacket, which has the inscription 'Unholy One' printed in blood red on the back of it. He wears black tracksuit trousers, which are branded with the inscription 'Dark Fang' in blood red along the trouser leg. He wears white trainers, with a black stripe over the top of a silver stripe on either side. Also, a black obsidian gemstone - cut incisor necklace is draped around his neck, to show his appreciation of one side of his heritage. This is because legend states that somewhere along the line, Eido's family bred with vampires, which gave certain members of the family special powers. The necklace pays homage to that thought.

Personality: Cool, calm and collected, Eido has grown tremendously from the experiences he had previously in his life. He is normally quiet, as all his previous friends he had before he realised that he was 'different' now consider him a freak, and any that he had beforehand are now in unknown locations, probably taken away to reprocessed.

He is unnaturally cold towards many people, as most do not spark his interest. This causes people to be unnerved, even afraid of Eido, as he has the very deep, soulful eyes, yet appears asocial to an extreme. Eido has turned even less social and even turned inward to escape the pain of no longer having any friends. Eido happens to also be inquisitive and intellectual, and therefore loves to experiment with his abilities in order to learn the full extent of his abilities. This has caused him to experiment with many different abilities, many of which have left him very drained of energy.

Powers: Psychic:
Telekinesis - Eido is able to levitate objects using his psychic energy, including himself and other people. He is also able to effect the world around him, by being able to use his psychic energy in a way he would be able to use physical energy, such as by crushing objects or by putting physical damage into objects across a street with a simple thought.
Telepathy - This allows Eido to enter the minds of individuals, read them, project mental illusions inside of them and even force them to do certain things in a bid to control them. The mental illusions seem real to those trapped within them, and they will often attack people if they believe them to be an enemy in their illusion. Only those with powerful will can escape the illusions.
Precognition - This allows Eido to depict images of the future while in a trance-like state. While in this state, his pupils and irises fade into light white color and he becomes unresponsively focused on recording the images in his mind. Very little context comes to Eido when he sees the future. He can't tell anything about the people, places, or events involved beyond what he specifically sees at that moment. Eido cannot determine when he will be able to do this, rather, it happens randomly, and can potentially hinder him severely if it cropped up at the wrong point.

Weapon: Aeon Armour: This armour is a simple set of vambraces, gauntlets and greaves which gives him superhuman strength and speed.

Side: Neutral
Other:
-- Although Eido considers himself to be Neutral, he is on no-ones side. Rather, he plays his own game. When given the incentive, Eido will fight for other factions.
-- Eido's intellect and inquisitiveness have brought it to the point that he records and experiments on other Aeons with no "ill feelings" of his own.
-- Eido isn't known for his subtleness. If he wants to say or do something, he shall.
RP Example: Heroes: Resurrection; Heroes: Retalliation
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 05:17:10 pm »

Accepted:
Everyone besides Vivi.

Reserved:
Vivi

We'll begin in a bit, either when Vivi posts or later tonight or when I feel like it. Very tired at the moment... -.-
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 09:50:03 pm »

((Double post to begin RP...))
===========================================

Unknown:
"You have no idea what you are up against. If you don't surrender now, I won't be responsible for what happens to you," the dark haired teenager spoke into the darkness. His voice was cold and annoyed. It had a strange edge to it that made you know that it wasn't an empty threat.

"Hahahaha. That's rich! Why don't you give up now? You can't find what you can't see and you'll never get any information out of me! Now as if to speak to thee I shall never flee! Would you like a spot of tea and just to let you know, I'm freaking free!" A voice called out through the area, it was chipper and full of energy.

"You just over did it with the rhyming." The teenager raised his left hand into the air and a small orb of white light appeared in the palm of his hand, illuminating the area slightly. Around him were what looked like multiple tombstones. "I call upon the deceased spirits of this here cemetary! Find me what I seek!"

"Jake, Jake, Jake. You are very naive if you think some zombies will get me," the voice broke through the air once again. The teenager wearing the black t-shirt stood in the middle of the grave yard with a smirk on his face. He stiffled a chuckle as he began to speak.

"First, I have no need for zombies. And second, you should be afraid of what's about to happen. Very afraid," Jake informed the voice who had been speaking to him. As he said this, pale white transparent figures formed in the cemetary in front of each tombstone. "Mason, I'd like to introduce you to the spirits of the dead! Dead, find Mason."

Each and everyone of the ghosts floated forward in the same direction and at a relatively fast pace too. Within a moment, about a hundred spirits circled a small spot of what was supposedly empty space. Their translucent and intangible arms reaching out into the center as if they were trying to grab something. "The spirits of this cemetary see everything, even something that can't been seen. You never even had a chance," Jake informed the empty space.

Jake held out his left arm in front of his chest and watched as he used the darkness of the night to manefest a small pistol in his hand. He held the gun outwards as he walked towards the circle of spirits and walked through them into the middle of the circle where the voice was coming from. He aimed the weapon forward and slowly pulled his finger as a small "pop" was heard and the bullet left the holster and flew straight.

"You bastard," Mason muttered he appeared in front of Jake with a hole in his chest, blood pouring from the wound. He clutched his injury in his with his left hand as he fell to his knees and cringed in pain. "Why haven't I died yet?" He asked through his clenched teeth.

"That's because I don't want you to. You are still useful to me," Jake informed the fair-skinned boy. The gun in his left hand had disappeared leaving nothing but the palm of his hand outstretched, facing the boy's wound. The glove around his hand was producing a small amount of light that seemed to fill Mason's wound. "My Aeon Glove allows me to heal others and sustain life. Along with that, my powers allow me to manipulate the dead and dying and currently, you are the latter. Now tell me, where is your base?" Jake asked, his voice calm and manipulative.

"Atlanta, Georgia." The words were forced from the short-haired man as he gasped in pain, his blood seeping through the royal blue t-shirt he was wearing. "Now please, don't let me die. Not here. Not like this."

"You're pathetic," Jake said as he closed his left hand and looked at his enemy's chest, watching the wound close up as a small 'thump' could be heard as the bullet that had been lodged inside fell to the ground. Jake grabbed Mason by the collar of his shirt and stood still as the darkness of the cemetary wrapped itself around the two teenagers and they disappeared into said darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tokyo, Japan: Highland Tower
Jake reappeared with the man in the corner of a large room that was filled with people. It was the only place in the room that had a large enough shadow to be used as a way to travel through darkness, especially when two people are traveling through it. Jake smiled slightly as he tugged Mason along through the room and into the crowd. "It's nice to be back. Been a while since I've been to the Highland Tower."

"The what?" Mason asked, only to recieve a blow to the gut. He coughed up some spit as he sprawled onto his stomach. He moaned in agony as he clutched his belly in pain and found himself curling into the fetal position.

"Speak when spoken to, swine." Another teenager was standing above Mason with his arms folded across his chest. He had long black hair with purple highlights that covered his eyes for the most part. However, you could still barely see the black and purple irises behind his bangs if you were to stare at his face. He turned to Jake and half-smiled. "Couldn't let you have all the fun. Now, you got any news?"

"First of all, Dan, he's already going into our custody as a prisoner. We'll use him to trade for Sanders since we need him back. We don't want to abuse Mason, that wouldn't be helpful for us in the long run. Don't touch him again. Second of all, yeah. I know where their base is. We'll draw up some plans tonight at the meeting. Call the others and tell them to meet me up at the Conference Room on the thirteenth floor. I'll tell everyone everything I know once they're there," Jake commanded of to the other boy.

Daniel rolled his eyes as he left Jake to take Mason into captivity at the Highland Prison. There Mason would be held untill negotiations were made to trade Mason for a man known as Sanders, someone who could be very useful in the future.

Dan reached into his pocket and pulled out a small cellular phone and flipped it open. He clicked a few buttons before he started to talk to himself, speaking the actions he was performing on his phone. "Meet at Conference Room on 13th floor. ASAP. Jake has news." Daniel typed into the cell phone's keyboard. "Text message sent to Xavier, Hitome, and Scorpius. Good."

Daniel flipped the phone closed and placed it back inside his cell phone. He continued to walk through the crowded hallways of the tower, navigating the building untill he finally found the elevators. Stepping inside an already opened and empty one, Dan pressed the button marked "13F". The doors closed and the elevator began to slowly rise as Dan headed towards the meeting place.

===================================================
((Tyren, Venom, and Morgain. It's pretty much self-explanitory. Do what you want as long as you make it to the Conference Room by the end of your post. You can be doing pretty much anything you want though otherewise. Remember, you're "evil". =P))
Report Spam   Logged

Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 10:44:41 pm »

A few miles outside a military base in the Nevada desert:

"Aw come on guys is that the best you can do?" shouted a dark haired teen wearing a white leather jacket. "I thought those jets could maneuver better than that" he said with a smirk as he was floating calmly in the air. Two F-24 Raptors were in the process of looping around and once they had him in their sights they headed straight for the teen. Once they got in range they let loose with their machine guns, firing hundreds of bullets. However this move was to no avail as the teen simply waved his hand and the air in front of him began to move at high speeds. As soon as the bullets hit the powerful wind current they were blown just enough out of the way to fly right by their target. "Really guys? You don't expect to beat Xavier with that do you?" The arrogant teen was slowly growing bored with the two fighter jets.

The two jets then went screaming by and Xavier felt a small buzz in his pants pocket. "Ah who is it now?" he said to himself, annoyed that his play time was being interrupted. "What do you want Daniel?" he asked himself as he flipped open his phone "Meet at Conference Room on 13th floor. ASAP. Jake has news." "Well this should be good." Xavier then turned his body around to face the two fighter jets that were once again looping around to launch another attack. "Sorry boys but it looks like I'm going to have to cut our time a little short okay?" With that, Xavier flew towards the two jets, a shock wave was sent outward as he broke through the sound barrier. They were headed straight for each other, one jet on each side of Xavier.

Right as Xavier was between the two jets, he opened his palms and bolts of lighting were sent forth from his hands. They struck the jets and short circuited all their electronics, sending them falling to the earth, helpless. Xavier looked back to see the pilots succesfully eject from their aircrafts just seconds before they collided with the desert floor and burst into flames. I guess I should be on my way to Japan. Xavier levitated himself higher into the open sky and then took off at the speed of sound in the direction of Japan.

Roughly an hour later he could see a large tower in the distance. Highland Tower he thought to himself as he began to descend towards the tower and decreased his speed. He flew around to the other side of the building where there was a large open window. He looked down for a moment and counted the sets of windows below him "11, 12, yeah this is 13." Luckily this was a slide window so Xavier simply grasped the handle near the edge and slid the widow open and floated inside, landing right in a leather chair with his feet propped up on a table. "Ok I'm here" he said to no one in particular.
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Splatty
It sure'd be nice if you would roll with me.
Resident

Private Michael J. Caboose

Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 11:10:15 pm »

"Oh ****, we are so outnumbered!" one of the Kyle's men screamed, as they were firing at the enemy. They were set in a small village, somewhere along the coast of Georgia. Kyle's team had been sent to get some hostages from some terrorists. "Don't even think about it, son." Kyle yelled to the soldier who looked like he was about to run for it. "We've got to make sure those people are safe in there, no matter what!" Kyle said, sternly. "Remember, we still have an ace up our sleeve."

The man turned back to the firefight, his morale seemingly higher than before. Kyle then turned to his right hand man, Scott. "Scott, I need you to keep the men here. I'm going in. " Kyle said. Scott nodded and started to shout. "Delta squad, suppressive fire. Charlie team, flank and cover. I need everyone supporting Kyle, he's going in. "

As the group began throwing plasma down range, Kyle rushed from cover to cover eventually making it very close to the building. Looking through a window, he saw a room with no hostages. Once he knew the room was safe, it was time to put the plan to action. Summoning a sphere of fire, he sent it flying at the building.  Just as the ball was before the building, Kyle made it explode. The sound of the wall cracking and breaking, could be heard from a mile away. Kyle knew this and was ready. Peeking from behind his cover, he sent several three-round burst shots into the building, just as some of the terrorists came to check out the explosion. "EVERYONE MOVE IN NOW!" Kyle yelled.

The team rushed in quickly and took out the few remaining terrorists. As some of the men saw to the hostages, Kyle walked outside with Scott. "I don't understand this, Scott, Command said there would be an Aeon here that they needed eliminated. Where could he be?" Kyle said, but a few seconds passed without a response. "Scott, you daydreaming again man?" Kyle said, turning to see that his partner was laying on the ground, dead. Some strange electric looking wires were wrapped around him. Kyle followed the wires to find none other than his target, Marcus Steele.

"You bastard." Kyle said, "I will end you here and now, your time has come." 

"Talk is cheap boy, let's see if you can back it up." Marcus said with a grin, sending his power draining lines out at Kyle. Kyle quickly jumped out of the way and started throwing balls of fire at Marcus, but Marcus somehow managed to deflect them with the lines.
Just then, one of the lines caught Kyle, which allowed the others to grab him too. Kyle fell to his knees, as his power was slowly drained from him. For some reason though, it didn't finish him off as fast as Scott.

"I'm making this slow and painful for you boy, for with my power, I can take yours as fast or as slow as I want. Also, your powers won't even work as I'm zapping your energy. You're defenseless.  You need to learn discipline, if you want to become strong."

"You....bastard......you.....forgot something. I never have, or never needed powers to beat you." Kyle said, pulling his gun from his side, and putting a full clip of plasma bullets into Marcus's chest. Marcus fell, and Kyle felt his energy rushing back to him.  As he got up and walked over to Marcus's dead corpse. "So long old friend, you never could beat me." Kyle said, pulling up his radio.

"HQ, this is Kyle, mission accomplished. The men are seeing to the hostages and the medics are tending to the wounded. Also, Marcus is dead. Awaiting further orders, over." Kyle stated over his radio.

"Sorry, what was that Kyle? Marcus is dead."

"Affirmative."

"Report back to base.  We've got an assignment for you, along with some others."

"Just one thing I have to do." Kyle said, walking over he picked up Scott's body and took next to Marcus's. There he burried the two and payed his respects to them. After that, he got on a military plane and was off to Atlanta. When he arrived at the base, he walked in and talked with his CO.

"Brigadier Jason." Kyle said saluting his superior. "At ease, Blaze." Jason said. Kyle quickly returned to a leisure stance. "What is this special assignment you have for me?"

"I'll begin your full mission briefing as soon as Sirius, Camille, and Ryuu arive." the Brigadier spoke.

"Yes sir!" Kyle said, sitting and awaiting the others.

((OOC: Ok my team, just post getting to Atlanta however you can, once there I will go into more details.)) 
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
and i got beat by asweatyfatchick last night
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum