Aisenfield
April 18, 2024, 05:21:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To the Aisencave!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Un-Rated Show(Rated PG-...I dunno, something above 13)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Un-Rated Show(Rated PG-...I dunno, something above 13)  (Read 205 times)
Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« on: September 20, 2008, 10:26:08 pm »

The Un-Rated Show is not responsible for any loss of limbs, mental injury, or physical and or financial debts. The Un-Rated Show was filmed somewhere in the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

AID: Hey there, it's Agent Insane Dimension, and I am here to present to you the Un-Rated Show that is really rated! Ha, I bet I fooled you with that, didn't I? *he would grin*

TD: Hey, shut up, and give me a proper name!

AID: You're a co-host, you don't deserve a proper name, The Douche. *he'd sigh, rolling his eyes*

TD: But..I never agreed to this! You just dragged me out of my home..oh god, the horror!

Technical Difficulties, beeping sound starts to occur

AID: Erm...sorry that Douche here had to spoil the show for you by making a technical difficulty occur...

TD: I hate you so much.

AID: I know you love me! And so do all of my adoring fans Cheesy

TD: *points at all the empty seats* what fans?

AID: *presses a button, a whole bunch of people fill up the seats* Why, those fans of course! I think you're starting to get blind TD..what a disappointment, shall we have to dispose of you? *grins, taking out a knife*

TD: Erm..No sir! Just, don't kill me, at least this crappy job is better then doing something like giving the mail.

AID: Good! Now, without further ado, let's bring out the first guest. You all know her, love her(well, maybe not), and is a new character, ladies and gents, let's all welcome Koko-Ru!

AID presses a button and a lame clapping sound occurs as Koko-Ru comes out

Koko-Ru: ..What was that? *she'd sigh, walking over to the stage and sitting down in the only chair there*

AID: Well..it's not easy to pay for all of this stuff you know *coughTDdidn'tpaythebillCough*

Koko-Ru: ...aren't you supposed to start the interview?

TD: *coughAIDIDIOTCOUGH*

AID: YOU DID IT WRONG! Ahem, anyways, Koko-Ru, what's up with you not showing your emotions? That's a bit creepy

Koko-Ru: Erm..you should know, you created me. But to answer the question..I don't know, guess they just made me that way, why not the others too though, I don't know.

AID: Well..that's real, ahem, specific, I guess *glances around, trying to think of another question as Koko-Ru stared at him, expecting another question soon*

AID: Ah-ha! I got it. How does it feel to be one of the four that can stop Hakudo's plans?

Koko-Ru: Not terribly difficult, most of the time, he seems more like an idiot then a genius.

Somewhere in the back: Hey, I heard that!

AID: Wait a minute..what's he doing in here?! What happened to security?!

Koko-Ru: Is that them? *she pointed at the guys in black that were on the ground, about 100 bullets in them*

AID: Overkill..anyways, ignoring that, and hoping Hakudo isn't trying to assassinate me, how about another question?! *He would grin insanely, waiting for Koko-Ru's reply.

Koko-Ru: Fine by me...Just make sure it's not a stupid question, or something will be hurting on you tomorrow morning, and it'll be something private.

AID: Harsh...anyhoo, here's the question! Do you have any feelings for Jinse? *He waited expectantly for an answer, starting to get creeped out by her emotionless stare.

Koko-Ru: No...I don't, and if you ask something involving romance again, I'll tear you apart from the inside out, got it?

AID: Well...I won't question that, since air is technically wind, and you can alter it, so...

Koko-Ru: Just don't do it again, Insane Dimension.

AID: Erm...alright then

a large boom came from the backstage, some of the debris getting onto the stage

AID: Bob! What the he- *he paused, glancing at Koko-Ru, then at the source of the explosion* What's you do?!

Bob: Um...some dude called Hakudo tried to kill me, so I shot a rocket at him.

AID: Wait, a rocket?

Bob: Yup...a big rocket, you know, fired from one of those...rocket launcher thingies, I dunno the name of it, probably because you didn't give me enough intelligence to figure out the name of it in any way, shape, or form.

AID: Erm, well, I suppose this is a good time to introduce our mailman, Bob.

Bob: I'm on TV? Hi Mom!

AID: Get out of here now Bob *Bob would nod and leave*

AID: Alright, I think it's time to introduce another character! *drum roll*

AID is seen picking names from a hat, and manages to pick yet another Requiem of Destruction Character

AID: and there you have it! Our next guest is Mimi-ra! The water manipulator!

Cheers and actual applause comes from the audience as she comes out

AID: Hold on a minute...Hakudo?! What are you doing?! NOOOO!!

a chair is thrown towards the Camera, knocking it out, and randomly, a commercial comes on

Do you want to die?
Do you believe nothing is worth anything?
Do you hate everyone and everything?

Well, if you said yes, we've got a solution!

From the producers of SUICIDER, is this fabulous new product, SUICIDENESS!
This fabulous product induces visions of mass hysteria into the user's mind, making them believe they're in an actual war! All you have to do is spray it into your eyes once a month and you won't have to do a thing, literally! Your body's natural defenses take over after you starting seeing the images and attacking people, with a gun!
Also, you'll go on a mindless killing spree in an effort to get the local police or even the local National Guard to..contain you and put you down for the miserable person you believe you are! Why are you still even listening to this if you've come this far? Why don't you just go out there and buy this fabulous product now, for an increased price reduction!
Now available at your local Walmart, K-Mart, and County Markets!

Warning: We are not responsible for this product, it is the choice of the viewer and user and result of death, loss of limbs, or anything else we do not get sued for. Alright?

After this commercial, the Un-Rated Show logo is on the screen

AID: Welcome back! As you recently saw before our little...commercial break, Hakudo had recently chucked a chair at the camera! How he got through all of these security guys is past me, but Koko-Ru here managed to..well, cut him to ribbons, to put it simply. Which reminds me of something I've been asking myself. If she can do that here, why not in the story? I mean, it doesn't make much sense, now does it? Really now, when it comes down to i-

Suddenly, a random audience member chucks something at AID, shouting "Get on with it already"

AID: *sigh* Anyways, Mimi-Ra, take a seat

After he said that, Mimi-Ra managed to squeeze into the seat with Koko-Ru

AID: Alright...now, Mimi-Ra, how's it feel to be best friends with someone like Koko-Ru, who never shows any emotion whatsoever, and always has a creepy stare?

Mimi-Ra: Koko isn't creepy...and it's not that hard, I know that she cares about me

An awwing noise came from the loudspeaker, AID looking mad about something.

AID: BOB, I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT! *stalks off of the stage, probably to kill Bob*

Koko-Ru: ..Now what?

Unfortunately for her, an answer came from a pissed off Sephiroth coming in from the ceiling, burning most of the stage to a crisp. Luckily, it didn't touch the sacred interview chair.

Sephiroth: Where the he*beep* is that little mother fu*beep*er AID?! I've been told he thinks that I look like a mother fu*beep*ing woman, that I am a little piece of sh*beep*, and that I am just a lame-a*beep* pansy with a da*beep* sword!

Fan-Girl: OMFG, SEPHIROTH!

Sephiroth: What?

Fan-Girl: I LOVE YOU, YOU MANLY WOMAN!

In one fell sweep, half of the audience was obliterated.

AID comes back, staring at his stage.

AID: My beautiful stage! What happened?!

Mimi-Ra: U..Um, he destroyed it *she pointed at Sephiroth, whom turned towards AID*

AID: *he paled* Sephiroth, what surprise

Sephiroth: I heard you think that I am a-

Microphone: we don't need to hear it again

Sephiroth: Long story short, I heard you say that I am basically a weak-a*beep*

AID: Eh heh heh, why, of course I don't, you've got a big sword Cheesy

Sephiroth: ................

AID is visibly shaking in worry that Sephiroth will cut him down with the sword

Sephiroth: I'll prove that I am the best! *stabs AID while laughing insanely, life counters appearing as if in a Final Fantasy Battle*

AID: Ouch...Why didn't you two help me? x-x

Mimi-Ra: ...you didn't ask, obviously, so we didn't know if you wanted help

AID: He was stabbing me!!

Koko-Ru: So? I've seen worse then that happen to others stronger then you

AID: That was just a cheap blow TT

With a sigh, AID managed to stand up

AID: Well, I guess that's the end of the first show, so I guess I'll plagiarize something and say something about...well, anything!
"I love pie, and apples, and bananas, and oranges, and pears, and grapes"
No clue why I said that, take care of yourselves so that I can tortu-, I mean, make you laugh
Oh, and whoever is driving the Optimus Prime Autobot, your car alarm is going off.
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum