Aisenfield
March 29, 2024, 12:07:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No, I will not make ice cubes for your mojitos.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Under One Roof [A PMD Private Roleplay]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Under One Roof [A PMD Private Roleplay]  (Read 2465 times)
Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 09:21:06 pm »

Mike eventually pulled himself out of the dirt, around night time. He ran up to the room he chose.

"Nohedidn'tnohedidn'tnohedidn't!" Mike said, repeatedly, as he hurried to his chose room. As he approached the front door, he's disappointed that someone had already taken it. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DAMN YOU, ZERO! THAT WAS MY ROOOM!!"

"Shut the f*** up, Mike!" China shouted, from the room upstairs, "Normal people are trying to sleep!"

"ZERO!! OPEN THIS DOOR AND GIVE ME MY ROOM BACK!!!" Mike shouted, banging, ravenously, on the door with both hands. The door quickly opened, and a blast of fire came from one's mouth. When the fire disperced, Mike's upper body and up was charcoaled.

"Sucks for you. Find another room," Zero said, then slamming the door in Mike's face. Mike fell out.

"Owowow..." Mike groaned, while on the ground. X came out of his room, also infuriated from the noise, "Well, what do you wa-" Mike was interrupted, from a powerful Dragon rage from X.

"Shut. The f*** up. You douche bag," X said, dangerously, "We're trying to sleep, dammit..." With that he turned around and went back to sleep.

"Ow..." Mike said. He pulled himself up, to find another room. As he headed upstairs, China was waiting for him, "Oh come on, I ju-"

China sent a flurry of razor leaves at Mike, knocking him back down the stairs and onto the floor.

"You make ONE more loud noise tonight and you're ass is toast!" China said, then turning to her room door and slamming it.

"Ugh... For crap's sake..." Mike groaned, as he rose up from the wood floor. Mike then looked up to an angry Nell, "Oh the hell with it, just flamethrower or ember me already..."

"Actually, I was going to just help you find a room, so you can stop making the noise," Nell said, "But if you insist..." She uses ember on Mike, burning him up.

"Ugh... I would've taken the help over that, anyday..." Mike groaned. Nell walked back to her room. Mike rose up, to go up the stairs again. He examined the remaining five rooms and went for the one that was the biggest, and closest to the bathroom. With only a bed and desk, it looked like a prison cell, with a window here and there. With not much of a choice, Mike laid down in the bed and tried to get some rest, from the burn wounds and cut marks on him.
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page
Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2008, 10:18:01 pm »

Having been woken up by the morning sun at around eight in the morning, Zero grunted several times as he sat on his bed. Sighing he got off his bed and walked outside his room and went down stairs to the kitchen. There he saw China and Nell cooking.

"So what's cooking?" Zero asked with a half-asleep look still on his face.
"What's not for you." China answered.
"Oh good morning Zero." Nell greeted with a bit of a forced smile on her face.
"You don't have to smile at him Nell you know." China pointed out, turning her attention to Nell.
"But I like being nice." Nell answered.

Ignoring everything China and Nell said after the good morning Zero simply walked outside and into the backyard which was pretty nice. It was big considering the house and there was even a small pond.

"I've been thiinking about this... or dreaming about this. Time to go make myself a fortune of poke and buy myself a mansion!" Zero said in a calm tone as he looked at the sky and backyard overall.

Stretching his body a bit and moving to where the money could pile up, he waited a few seconds before using the move.

"Money Vomiting attack of ultimate greedyness!" Zero announced.

Following his verbal command he then focused on vomiting money, it didn't work that well as he was only able to vomit out very little poke only around three hundredth. Stopping his money vomiting attack after using it for around ten minutes minutes straight he then continued to check the money and count it. Only getting around... six hundredth poke. Dissapointed he picked up his money and headed inside, but he stopped when he heard someone. Turning around he saw what he explained as green pokemon of whatever species X was without the fire on his tail and that was so ugly it wore a skeleton on it's head and carried around a bone on his right hand

"Seems like you can't use Payday can you?" the green colored pokemon asked.
"Seems like you look like a really ugly pokemon if you are wearing that mask." Zero answered with a smartass response.
"I am not ugly! I just look so beautiful fangirls will chase after me unless I wear this mask. But that's not the point Shiny. I have come here to offer you a deal, I want you to join Team Shiny and I am willing to offer you ten hundredth thousand poke for joining." the green colored pokemon offered.
"Well that's a really nice offer, but no. I am co-leader of this team and that's a position I am not going to lose plus, I like to earn my money through effort or just plain getting it myself somehow." Zero asnwered.
"Are you sure on your decision?"

Zero nodded.

"Why do True Shinies always reject our invites I will never understand. Well I'll be seeing you Shiny." the pokemon complained, before turning around and walking off.
"Wait Green pokemon! Can't you explain to me this Shiny bussiness?" Zero asked.

The pokemon stopped and then turned around.

"I'm in a good mood, so why not and my name is Kyle, I'm a Full Shiny Cubone. What are your questions." Kyle answered.
"First question, why can't I use the money vomiting attack? Second question, what's this team shiny? Third question, can you name some really devastating attacks that I can use to really kick ass and takes names? Fourth question, where can I hire a maid or a maid, someone that can cook for me, clean the house? Fifth question, Why am I Tangerine colored and you Green colored?" Zero asked.

"That's alot of questions, but alright. First answer, the move is called Payday and for you to use it you need to earn it by beating a few pokemon around, doing stuff, watching other pokemon use it, you need to learn the move somehow or heck just learning the name will allow you to use the move. But saddly after you learn it you must practice it till you master the move and can use it at it's full potential. Second answer, Team Shiny is a group of Partial, Semi, Full and True shinies banded together for a common cause, to become the best rescue team ever and then, take over the world. Third answer, why not? Roar of Time, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Mind Reader, Space Rend, Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, Dark Void, Draco Meteor and Blast Burn, bewarned, they are tough to master and will cause you some recoil. Fourth answer, find a phone and call Seven Eight Seven MAID and after that ask for a maid and they should send one over, the pay is cheap and they are really great maids. I swear their cooking is worthy of a king and they are cheap, it's a gift from god I swear. Fifth answer, cause we're shiny and the color identifies us as shinies, but bewarned not all shinies are colored oddly. There are four types of shinies and they are ranked, I'll list them from lowest to highest and explain them a bit. Partial Shinies have a patch of fur or skin on their bodies that is off a different color than the rest of their bodies. Semi-Shinies glitter a bit and appear shiny at times. Full-Shinies are colored differently than that of their normal species and True Shinies are also colored differently than the normal species but are distinguished rather by their ability to use every move in existance and the fact that the Shiny Book explains what color a pokemon must be to be a True Shiny." Kyle answered.
"Well that was a real mouthfull, but thanks Kyle. Thank you alot, I owe you a favor man."
"Maybe." Kyle responded, turning around and then walking off.

After Kyle left Zero went inside and saw China and Nell in the kitchen room eating breakfest, they appeared to be eating two omelets and toasted bread. Zero didn't even bother trying to get China to cook for him and just walked to wall on the kitchen near the fridge and called the number Kyle gave him.

Zero: Hello?
Operator: Hello, you are calling Maids club, where perfect maids work.
Zero: Ah yes, I'd like to order a maid for Team Terraforce.
Operator: Team Terraforce? Must be a new Rescue Team then. So what species should she be?
Zero: Species?
Operator: Yes sir, species like I dunno... a skitty, a gardevoir or maybe a jynx.
Zero: Eh... I am feeling a bit uncomfortable since this is the first time someone asked me that.
Operator: You must be a human then, if so then don't worry. It's a common mistake.
Zero: I am not even going to question that. Well... do these maids cook?
Operator: Not all of them and those who clean and cook are not that popular.
Zero: What about those who just cook and do other stuff?
Operator: You mean a chef? But isn't that offensive to think that only women can cook?
Zero: And that's better than having them clean the house?
Operator: Ugh... So that will be one normal maid and a cheff maid?
Zero: Cheff maid?
Operator: What you want sir. She cooks, she's productive and spends her free time trying to upgrade the house and help you.
Zero: And the normal one? What does she do
Operator: She cleans the house and keeps things in tip-top shape. She'll clean the bathroom, keep things organized and even help prepare you for trips and voyages. Aside from that she's a bit of a healer.
Zero: You are making this sound like this maid is an it rather than a person.
Operator: Are not maids supposed to  be like tools?
Zero: Eh... is that your perspective or the general perspective for all the operators for this company or whatever it is.
Operator: It's actually a store of sorts and that's just my perspective sir.
Zero: Okay then... so yeah, one maid and one cheff maid.
Operator: What species?
Zero: Eh... I don't know the name of pokemon species, but I do know my animals. A sexy bunny maid and a steel cheff maid, if the cheff maid is going to upgrade the house then she'd better be tough.
Operator: A Lopunny and Mawile?
Zero: Yeah why not?
Operator: I'll take that as a yes. Do you want them in french maid outfits or no?
Zero: Eh... looks lady, I am not a furry, I don't f*** up those who are not of my species. Keep them without the french maid outfit. If you sent over a pikachu maid then yeah.
Operator: Do you want a pikachu maid as well?
Zero: Eh... you know what, screw it. Send her over as well! WITH the french maid outfit I mean.
Operator: So that will be one Loppuny Maid without the outfit, one Pikachu maid with the french maid outfit and a Mawile cheff maid without the french maid outfit. Do you want anything else?
Zero: Yes, the bill.
Operator: Three thousand poke per thirty days or month if you will.
Zero: Three Thousand poke per month? That's a bit cheap actually.
Operator: Quality Store, Quality Cheap price.
Zero: Alright. So... is that all?
Operator: Yes, now have a good day sir.

The operator then dropped the call and China and Nell at this point were staring at Zero for some odd reason.

"I am not going to cook for myself and with Payday, money isn't an issue. I'm getting this service and you two are going to help pay, along with X and Mike." Zero pointed out. Shortly after he left before China or Nell could say anything.

Leaving outside and going through the front door, he checked the mail thing and saw some letters. Not feeling arsed to read them, he just picked them up and headed inside to the kitchen and left the mail at the dinning table where China and Nell were, while taking a seat himself.
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2008, 10:54:13 pm »

Mike arose from his bed, smacking his lips at the smell that filled the house. He, sleepily walked into the kitchen, unaware that the two were eating.

"Man, what smells so good..." Mike muttered. He widened his eyes, at the horror of China and Nell eating. "WHAT. THE. F***! WHAT DID YOU TWO MAKE?!"

"Oh, just a few omlets and some toast," China replied, then took another bite.

"You gotta give me some..." Mike said, crawling over to China.

"Make your own. I'm not making anything for you..."

Mike was foaming at the mouth again, "GIVE. ME. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!"

China and Nell backed away, taking their plates with them. They dumped the crumbs that were on their plate onto the floor, as Mike licked it up, ravenously, like a dog.

"Shameful," X said, coming in, "Anything good to eat, in the refridgerator?" X checked the refridgerator, for anything to make. He took up some eggs and tossed them up, unleashing his ember to thoroughly cook them and then, with a plate ready, set them out on it, ready to eat. Mike looked, ravenously, at X, his mouth drooling with hunger.

"Give. Me. FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" Mike howled again, twitching his eye.

"If you're really hungry, eat this..." X unleashed a flamethrower on Mike, giving him a glare, when he finished. Mike stood there, face burnt, as he walked away, with a growling stomach. The mail caught his eye, however, "Mind as well check these, to see how much will be owed. Bill. Bill. Junk Mail. Junk mail. Some sweepstakes for one million Poké, a mis-" Mike turned his head back to the sweepstakes, "A SWEEPSTAKES FOR ONE MILLION POKé?! COUNT ME IN!"

"Oh please. How can you be so gulible?" X asked, "Those sweepstakes are a waste of time. You never can win them. Believe me, I've tried."

"Oh yeah? Well, it'll be different for me. You'll see. And when I win it and rub in in your faces, I'm going to use the money to extend my room and have a mondo lock on my door installed."

"Yeah, you keep thinking that..." China retorted.

"Anyway, you were saying something else. What else is there?" Nell asked.

"Shut up, will ya? I'm trying to fill out this sweepstakes!" Mike said, eagerly filling out the information on the sweepstakes.

"He'll learn on his own..." Zero muttered. He took the rest of the mail, himself, to read it, "It's a Rescue request. It says "We heard about your request from Butterfree. Please help. Two magnemite are stuck together by magnetism, in Thunderwave cave. It's not enough to make Magneton. Reward: 500 Poké and Reviver seed."

"Well, it's our first mission. Let's take it!" China said, with enthusiasm, raising her fork with enthusiasm.
Report Spam   Logged

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

iDemon
Self Proclaimed Arcade King
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 06:21:49 pm »

DW you said don't over do it. Take your own advice. A low ranked rescue team wouldn't get high quality service for a low price. It would be the opposite actually.
----
"Thundercave?" X's eyes widened. "Hmm, I haven't checked their yet!" he said to himself as he ran out of the house leaving the others in the dust.

"What was that about?" China asked.

"Who cares? The guy is pretty strange." Zero said.

"We should catch up to him." Nell said.

After a long walk to Thunderwave cave, everyone finally caught up with X to see him talking to the two Magnemites, the clients. "Are you sure you didn't see a girl like that?" X said, not noticing the others.

"BZZT BZZT, YES WE HAVE NOT SEEN A GIRL THAT FITS THAT DESCRIPTION! BUT IF WE SEE HER, WE WILL TELL YOU TWO IMMEDIATELY. NOW IT SEEMS AS YOUR TEAMMATES HAVE SHOWN UP. I WILL ALLOW YOU TO TELL THEM THE MISSION. BZZT BZZT."

"What girl?" China asked curiously.

"..." X ignored her and then began to talk. "Alright everyone! Listen up because I'm not repeating myself. Our mission is quick and simple, retrieve the two joint Magnemites at the end of this cave and then use Mike and Zero to create an electrical charge that will seperate them. Now lets go." X walked into the cave as if he was in charge and for all he cared, he WAS in charge.

As soon as they got into the cave, X immediately took off with out the rest of them and could be seen ramming into many electric Pokemon. He kept on going on until ten Elekid stepped out from no where in front of X and made him jump back as they fired rapid Thunder Punches at him. X managed to dodge all of them and had enough time to unleash an ember attack on what seemed to be the weakest Elekid out of all of them, being as it fainted in one hit. "A little help would be nice guys!"

The Elekids all piled on X, thunder punching him over and over again until the Elekids flew back and hit the wall as a powerful jet of flames came from the top of the pile. X had cuts and bruises all over him and the newly learned Flamethrower attack seemed to do a decent amount of damage to the Elekid. He jumped back behind everyone else before saying, "These guys are tough. So lets target one at a time.
---
I put Elekids in there because it is an electric cave. It shouldn't matter what Pokemon is in there as long as it makes sense.
Report Spam   Logged
Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 05:47:34 pm »

Moving X aside by swiftly picking him up and throwing him on Mike. Zero clapped his hands together three times and then took a glance at the enemy, little more than ten elekid and several wounded ones in a pile. Moving his attention to the enviorment he simply stood there while he was the center of attention for a good ten seconds. At which point the elekid charged towards Zero and the others.

"The power of Jackie Chan repels you all!!! Go MADE UP MARTIAL ARTS ATTACK!!!" Zero yelled as he went all out attacking the elekid with a combination of punches and kicks, but in no way where these actual moves, techniques or zilch, rather random kicking and punching that hurt alot.

A few seconds after Zero attacked in his made up martial arts attack, the round of enemies were on the floor, defeated but yet another round was just around the corner. But before that, questions were asked.

"What did you just do Zero?" China asked, surprised by the outcome of the battle.
"It's called being Shiny, all moves I have are stronger than they normally are. So I thought, maybe about it, maybe there are fighting moves in this world and if so then that meant that my punches and kicks are stronger than normal, so yeah, I'm a macho macho man now. Well that or a Karate Kid, either way it's awesome." Zero explained.
"And here I thought you actually knew what you were doing..." China responded in a dissapointed tone.
"Say I have a question, how do you use moves and what are my moves?" Nell asked
"You just need to actually use the move like you would use naturally or just say out the attack and then  make the gestures to seem like you knew it. It's not that hard when you get used to it." Zero explained.
"Say out the attack? Well alright... but what about my moves?" Nell asked.
"Ember. You are a fire type, you should be able to use that." X answered.
"Thanks for the info X." Nell replied

Shortly after Nell last spoke the Elekids came in and so did their leader, an electabuzz wearing a rock shaped like a crown.

"Hey look at that Electabuzz, maybe if we take him out the rest will scatter." China suggested.

Zero then appeared to look at Mike with a devilish smile.

"Way ahead of you China." Zero replied in a sly voice.

Ten seconds later...

After being forcefully thrown, Mike shot accross the air like a drunk sumo and rammed headfirst into the electabuzz, knocking him on his back. Back where the others are, Zero is just grinning at Mike's situation.

"Zero Five, Mike Zero."
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2008, 07:07:44 pm »

To the head's dismay, he was knocked out. The Elekid lackies scattered in their retreat. Mike, however, rose back up, angrier than before. Being verbally abused was one thing, but being thrown around, into the enemy was another.
"THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU, ZERO!!!" Mike bellowed. He then pointed to the end of the cave, where two magnemite were stuck together, "I'M GONNA THROW YOU ALL THE WAY OVER THERE!!"
Using his strength, he quickly picked Zero up, before he could release an attack, and threw him to the two magnemite with a roar. In a shocking coincidence, Zero broke through the two's magnetism, and knocked them both cold.
"Magne..." said one.
"Mite..." said the other.
China stood there looking at Mike, then at Zero and the unconscious magnemite. "Well... that's one way to fix the problem..."
Zero got back up, though didn't appear to be angry at all. "So, Mike, it's a fight you want, huh? Fine," His fist electrified, "COME GET SOME!"
Zero and Mike charged toward each other. However, as they did, flame orbs stopped them both. They appeared to have come from X.
"If you idiotic electric rats are done, I'd like to get this mission over with." he said, turning tail and leaving the cave. China picked up the Magnemite and followed after them, as did Nell. Once they were clear out of sight, and Zero had tried to follow after them, Mike held him up and started beating the daylights out of him.

Later that same day, after getting the reward for rescuing the two Magnemite, the others seemed to have noticed their other party missing; most notably, Mike and Zero.
"That's odd," China said, "Seems like Mike and Zero are gone. I wonder where they went off to?"
"Who cares?" X said, flicking an arm. However before they could enter the house, a voice called out to them.
"Hey, chumps!" said a rather nasty voice. They turned to it to see a Zangoose, a Scyther and a Weavile, all approaching the front of their lawn. Each of them seemed to appear to shine, a bit, "What are you doing on the property of Team Shiny?" that was the Zangoose talking.
"Team Shiny? You mean there's more freaks like you, that look like Zero or has glitter on their bodies?"
"You want to say that again? I bet you won't have a tongue to say that, next time," The Weavile said.
"Umm... who are you guys again?" China asked.
"Oh look, it's that wanna be leader, China!" Zangoose taunted, "Haven't seen ya since that time we raided your base and burned it to the ground."
"It was YOU?!" China was getting infuriated, now, "YOU SAVAGES! I'LL BEAT YOU ALL TO A PULP!"
She charged to the Zangoose. However his claw began to glow.
"Crush Claw." He smashed the base of his claw and wedged it between the dirt, China's head in the middle of the two, "Anyway, us Team Shiny members are just some friendly messengers. Get the hell off of our turf."
"Or what? You'll burn the place to the ground?" X asked, not intimidated by the group.
The group laughed.
"The kid's got spunk, I'll tell ya that!" the Scyther said, pointing one of his scythes at X.
"We'll let you in on a little secret, kid. Our boss is a living legend, and has enough power to destroy this pathetic rip-off of a hut you rookies call a base," Weavile said, waving one of her claws, "And unless you want it turned into a pile of rubble, leave it. It belongs to our boss, anyway."
"Y-yeah, right!" China said, from below. Zangoose stomped on her.
"Shut up, weakling!" He turned to the others, "Anyway, we'll be back in a few days, and if you guys aren't long gone, before we come back..." He rose his claw as it glimmered a bit, "There'll be trouble. Come on, guys. Let's leave this pack of crybabies."
The group left the team alone. China picked herself up, staggering. As she gets up, Zero comes back holding an injured Mike, unmarred.
"What took you?" X asked.
"Mike decided to stall, to try to beat the crap out of me. Luckily, I remembered this one move called Recover, and I beat the crap outta him, after recovering a few times."
"Effin' cheater..." Mike groaned.
Report Spam   Logged

iDemon
Resident

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 05:37:45 pm »

"I guess we should start training so we can handle those jerks." X said but a large grin spread over his face. "Don't worry China, those asses are in for some trouble in three, two, one."

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! HOT HOT HOT HOOT! IT BURNS! PUT THAT FIRE OUT!" the Zangoose cried from far away.

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" screamed the Weavile in pain from the large flames.

"I BET YOU IT WAS THAT CHARMANDER! HE PROBABLY USED A WEAK EMBER ATTACK ON US AND GAVE IT ENOUGH TIME TO GET LARGER! DAMN HIM!"

"You deserved that!" China shouted happily.

"I'm going to the Town Square. I need to find some information." X said.

"On what?" China asked curiously.

"Well... I... Uh.." X walked into the house and came out a minute later and tossed a photo at China. "I only remember a few things, I remember I was a human, and I remember my sister. When I woke up as a Pokemon, that was in my hand." The picture showed a small blonde girl with innocent, blue eyes and the sweetest smile. "Mom put me in charge of my sis before she died and dad ran off, so it was just me and her. We watched each other's backs through the toughest of times. She's only seven years old and she's smart but.. if some thing ever happened to her.. I'd never forgive myself.." X was showing his soft side for the first time ever and China actually felt sorry for the guy who got her pissed when they first met.

China patted X on the back and said, "What if she is still a human?"

"Impossible, even now, I feel as if my sister is here looking for me. I just know she's a Pokemon." X replied. "Now, I think I'm going to go to sleep. Get ready to wake up early for training, we have to show Team Shinies not to mess with us." X said as he grabbed the picture and walked off into his room.
Report Spam   Logged
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 08:49:25 pm »

Mike, having absolutely no sympathy after being pounded into the dirt, shows how much he cares with an outburst.

"Oh BOO-HOO-HOO!!" Mike shouts, "So, we have a missing girl. BIG F***IN' DE-"

Before he could finish, a blast of fire had engulfed Mike's upper body. It had came from a rather pissed off X, who took offense to the ordeal.

"Don't you EVER say that again..." X said, dangerously.

China nodded. "Yeah, I guess we should call it a day..."
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2008, 12:12:23 am »

Remembering that he had ordered three maids to help with the house, Zero grinningly looked at Mike.

"If you make the maids hate us, I'm gonna hate you and you don't want me to hate you Mike. Right?" Zero asked.
"Why? You ain't the boss of me Zero." Mike answered.

Staring at Mike for a second or two, Zero simply holded a grin as his two hands became glowing in power. Unleashing a powerful punch to the gut, an uppercut and then an headbutt into the ground, followed by kicking and puching, Zero made his point clear. Mike does not want Zero to hate him.

Brushing his attack on Mike aside, Zero promptly entered the house. Standing in a line stood three pokemon. A bunny like creature, a pikachu wearing a french maid outfit and a... very hard to describe pokemon with an extension on the head with a large mouth whose body was colored mostly with yellow and some black on her head and feet.

"Your cute, err... Welcome home master, how do you do?." greeted the pikachu that stood before Zero in a girly voice.
"Hello dear employer." answered the hard to describe one.
"So they told us your human. You better not get any ideas buster. Just cause I'm a maid doesn't mean I won't hurt you. Oops, I almost forgot, welcome home human turned into a pikachu." answered the bunny one.

Rushing to see the ladies, came the revitilized Mike who jumped on Zero trying to enter the house, but they both wound up on the floor eitherway. Zero responded to Mike's actions with a well placed kicked to the nuts, afterwards Zero got up and dusted himself a bit before responding to the maids.

"Hello ladies, I am Zero. Your employer. Before any of these... other people I'd like to say a few things and lay out a few rules. First off, the other pikachu is named Mike, the green leaf dino is China, Don dinoflaretail is called X and the fox is called Nell. X is... how do I say it... possibly evil, so becareful around him. You are alllowed to hit, hurt and damage Mike as much as you want as long as it's justified. However, if he asks for something, obey him and if you have doubts ask me if not China. Nell is the most unexperienced and lost a bit of her memory, so if you can, help her find her inner girl and pokemon so she can be of some use as a team member and as a better friend. China is... how do I put this... she's dependant and tough. Me... I'm your employer and I am probably going to wind up paying for your services, so I want you to call me Master if not some other cute or prideful name, but generally master and yeah, my word is law ya hear! LAW!"

Out of breath, Zero took a ten second breather before continuing.

"Now on to the rules I guess. Rule one; my word is law. Rule two; hitting Mike is allowed, aslong as it's justified. Rule three, protect this place with your lifes. Rule four, stay out of X's room, the one with all the locks, just avoid it and if you can. Rule five: You must finish your jobs before doing anything else, your jobs are to clean the house, cook and help deal with the house. You are also to help us explore if we need you. Rule six; I'll make rule six later. And those are the rules, obey them and we're okay. Understood?" finished Zero, finishing his speech with a strong tone of response to demand an answer.
"Yes sir..." answered the bunny one.
"Yes cuttie pie!" answered the pikachu one.
"Whatever employer." answered the hard to describe one.
"Did I ask for your opinion. I said if you freaking understood!"
"Yes sir!" all three answered in a loud tone, as if they were soldiers.
"Good, now... socialize and then back to work." Zero commanded.

Leaving the tense atmosphere, Zero entered the house and went to the backyard and started practicing the use of Payday again, along with the other moves he saw today and used.
Report Spam   Logged

iDemon
Resident

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2008, 03:57:09 pm »

When everyone was asleep except for the maids who were still cleaning up, X gathered all three of them into the kitchen where no would could hear or see them. "Listen up, if you want to live happily for the rest of your lives, follow these rules carefully. Rule One: Don't go in my room. Rule Two: Zero's word is NOT law. Rule Three: Mike is an idiot, if he causes you problems beat him up. Rule Four: If this place is in danger, run and get me or China as soon as possible. Rule Five: Don't cook dinner for me, don't clean for me, and don't buy stuff for me; I don't need help. Rule Six: Be careful in this house, Zero and Mike are the idiots of this team. Get breakfast ready now, and make sure you throw Mike's food on the ground a few times before you give it to him."

"Yes sir!" the maids whispered before dispersing. As soon as they were out of X's sight, they all shivered in fear as they made a seventh rule to theirselves: Don't mess with X.

X looked at the clock which said it was five o'clock. "Guess we should start training." he went into Mike's room and pushed him off the side of his bed.

"GAH!" Mike shouted in shock with out waking anyone else up. "What was that for?"

"We are going to start training."

"At five in the morning? You're nuts!"

"So you don't want to wake Zero up by blowing a very loud whistle?" X held a whistle by a stringle as he swung it back and forth in front of Mike's eyes.

"Count me in!" he snatched the whistle and ran into Zero's room and blew on the whistle as hard as he could.

Zero swung his head up and blinked twice before figuring out what happened. "DIE MIKE!" he thunderbolted Mike.

"Owww.. BUT HE TOLD ME TO DO IT!" Mike said as he pointed into the hallway where no one was in sight. "Damn you X!" Mike whispered to himself.

Zero woke up Nell while Mike woke up China. They all walked into the kitchen to see X was already done eating. "Meet me outside of the base for training." X said as he went through the front door.
Report Spam   Logged
Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2008, 10:14:00 pm »

"And that's when I take my leave. Tell X I'll train with him when I learn a water type move." Zero said with a wide-grin on his face, turning around and walking back upstairs.

"No you're not." China replied, grabbing Zero by his right leg with vinewhip.

Picturing that China would use Vinewhip on him, Zero tried to dodge but failed and so was held up on the air upside down. But Zero still grinned.

"Ember." Zero whispered.

Focusing on his belly like if he was attempting to puke, his actions turned into what he thought was ember, opening his mouth and blowing out what he imagined would be a fire but rather, was just a few red hot embers which landed on China's Vine, which was enough to scare her off a bit and make her drop Zero.

"Now as I said, I'm NOT going to train with X. Mike, feel free to join me, for once I shall defend you if you are not a prick." Zero stated, giving it a second try to what he was doing earlier.
"Note to self... Ember gives Heartburn and possibly Diarrea...
Report Spam   Logged

iDemon
Resident

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2008, 07:44:45 pm »

As people walked outside for the training, X was happy to see that even Mike came. Though he noticed that Zero hadn't come out. "Where is he?"

China came up to X, "He said he wasn't going to come to training."

X looked stared at the house before his entire body was covered in intense flames. China jumped back in shock, "GAAH! Be careful, X!"

X looked at China and his flames dissapeared, "Sorry.. It's just that when I tried to be nice to Zero and he decides not to show up... It gets me so... ANGRY!" X was covered in flames again that were blue this time. "MIKE! COME HERE NOW!"

"Why?! What are you going to do?!" Mike asked fearfully.

The flames went away again and X looked at Mike. "You're my training partner. Duh."

"Oh.." Mike sighed in relief.

China and Nell paired up and practice their moves while X tried to get Mike to use recover like Zero. "Come on Mike, you saw how Zero did it! You should be able to use it. I'm going to beat you up, and when you feel like you are going to collapse, just relax and try to regain your strength."

Mike's eyes widened when X said he was going to beat him up. "Buu- GAAAAAAAH!" Mike was being ember'd over and over again until he was on the ground begging for mercy.

"Use recover or else I'll kill you!" X threatened Mike, but it really wasn't a real threat, it was just a motivation technique X liked to use.

Mike took a deep breath and started to glow a blue aura and some of his wounds started to heal but not all of them. "I did it! NOW STOP EMBERING ME!"

X smiled at Mike's amazing progress. He may of seemed dumb at first, but Mike had a natural talent for improving at techniques. X had a feeling Mike would be more powerful than Zero with the proper training. "Very good, now I'm going to let you practice with China and I'll team up with Nell." X walked off to Nell to see she was still having problems with ember.

"Alright, Nell. Take a deep breath, relax, let the flames stir up in your body, make sure the flames don't get to big or else they will burn you, now release the flames."

Nell did as instructed again and again but had no luck, only blowing red hot embers. "I can't do it!"

"Try some more times. I'm going to be practicing flamethrower, tell me when you are ready to show me Ember." X saw China summon a powerful razor leaf attack and Mike create a thundebolt which stopped the leaves dead in their tracks.

X took a deep breath before trying to summon a flamethrower attack, but failed and used ember instead. He took another breath but could only do embers. After trying to use flamethrower over and over again and failing, he heard Nell cry happily as she managed to use ember flawlessly. "Good job, Nell!" X smiled.

"I'm going to be right back, I want to talk to Zero." X said and everyone looked at each other as if Zero was going to die.

X walked into Zero's room. "Hey Zero, you sure you don't want to train?"

"Not interested."

"I'm not forcing you, but if you want to be weaker than Mike, I suppose I'll just let you stay in your room while Mike becomes stronger than you, and eventually can kick your ass."

"Like that will happen."

"Suit yourself, see ya." X walked out of the room and back outside. Everyone seemed to be surprised there wasn't any shouting or burnt parts of the house. "Alright, that's enough for now! Keep practicing a bit more, but we might want to look around town."
Report Spam   Logged
Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2008, 08:38:11 pm »

Deciding to rest a bit more before training his own moveset a bit, Zero went up to his room and got on his bed. Covering his eyes with his second pillow and keeping his other senses somewhat sharp. Eventually he heard someone come up the stairs and open the door.

"Hey Zero, you sure you don't want to train?" asked the voice, very similiar to X's voice.

"Not interested." Zero answered.

"I'm not forcing you, but if you want to be weaker than Mike, I suppose I'll just let you stay in your room while Mike becomes stronger than you, and eventually can kick your ass." X replied.

"Like that will happen."

"Suit yourself, see ya." X then appeared to walk out of the room after closing the door.

-----------------

After resting for five minutes Zero heard something in his room, like a swoosh sound or something. Moving his pillow a little above his eyes and looking at his room with his left eye he saw an oddity. A human like pokemon with a green hat with a horn with a white colored body. It seemed confused.

"Hey little girl, what are you doing in my room." Zero asked in a modest tone.

The confused pokemon turned around and faced Zero's general direction.

"A... yellow rat pokemon?" the pokemon asked.
"Yeah... err... I think the term is Pikachu or am I wrong princess?" Zero replied.
"I'm not a girl! I'm a boy!" the boy pokemon answered in a forceful tone.
"Oh sheesh, excuse me for not knowing. I mean, you are wearing a drag and you sound a bit like a girl and not to mention your appearance." Zero responded, justifying his previous response.

The boy pokemon then turned his head down as if he was sad.

"Not my fault, I just woke up like this. It sucks, hell I don't even have eyes. The only way I'm able to see is thanks to these psychic powers and even then it sucks since I still haven't figured them out that well." the boy pokemon complained.
"Well you ain't the only one with problems kid. So I'm taking it that you were a human before." Zero suggested.
"Yes... back then I was known as Marcus K. Lamech Sora but here, I don't even know if I should use my old name and I don't even know if I'm still a guy." Marcus said, expressing his inner confusion.
"Mkl? Eh... Marcus will have to do and kid... trust me, you are not a girl." Zero said.
"How do you know that?" Marcus asked.

Suddenling turning his head up, it appeared Marcus stopped being sad.

"Didn't you notice me being tangerine? Not many of my species are this color, I'm what they call a True Shiny and one of my abilities state that I can see the censored out parts. So yeah... just trust me. Anyway I sorta forgot to introduce myself, the name is Zero, Zero Hunter." Zero explained.
"Oh... so where are we anyway?" Marcus asked.
"We're in a rescue team base, or more specifically, my room. Since I'm co-leader I'll let ya join the clan, but on the condition that you become my disciple." Zero answered.
"Disciple?" Marcus asked, seemingly confused at the term.
"As in, you'll be my partner and you won't betray me. Don't think of it as a suck up, just think of it like this. I'll help you out if you stay loyal and help me out." Zero explained.
"Alright, sure, why not?" Marcus answered.

In the horizon a strike of thunder was heard and Zero got off his bed (FINALLY!) and shook hands with Marcus with a wide grin on his mouth.

"Glad to have your acquaintance Marcus, I'm Zero Hunter, but call me Zero. Now if you can, I'd like you call me Aniki." Zero said in a cheesy, almost evil like tone.
"Sure, why not?" Marcus answered.

Dropping his grin and stopping his shaking he turned against the door.

"I was kidding with that, but still... call me Aniki or on the least stay loyal to me as a partner. Even those with power need one who doesn't hate them." Zero said in a really sincere tone.
"Don't worry Zero, you're friend so I'll stay loyal or should I say Aniki" Marcus replied.
"Thanks Marcus, that means something to me in a manly way."

The two of them then walked out of Zero's room and went into the kitchen where the cooking maid was cooking up breakfest. But Zero got her attention soon enough as he and Marcus walked closer to her.

"So... Cheff Maid, I was thinking about it and yeah... I have a few things to ask you." Zero said in a somewhat proffesional yet dark tone.
"Yes my dearest employer." She answered, turning around and facing Zero and Marcus.
"Yeah... what's your name, what species are you and finally a threat." Zero replied.
"Eh... my name is Lola and a Mawile mate." Lola answered.
"Now for my threat, this goes for all three of you, so share this with them. I... sorta suspect X, you could say I... fear that he might be as tough as me, if not tougher. I get the kind of feeling that he doesn't like me that much and that he wants to defeat me, so yeah I have my doubts about him. So I think of him in a manner of an enemy, a hostile, yet he remains an allie, so I consider him neutral with a slight hint of hostileness. He has great power and I question it. So yeah, basically... I think he might have threatened you guys and so for that reason I have a bigger threat. If you may have noticed I am a True SHiny pokemon, ya know the deal, all moves in existence, yadayadayada, right. So basically... if you dare not follow my orders and obey the rules I put up, I am going to destroy every cell in your body, kill everyone of your species or those who even look like you or you hold ANY relation to and I am going to use my powers to somehow stop the very moment you got here and kill you then and have you replaced. Alright, so... are we clear on that? Great, glad to know we are on the same page. Now go get breakfest ready and tell someone to make it so Marcus here is an official member of Team Terraforce and while you do this I am going to go to the very first dungeon I went to and train there with Marcus." Zero threatened, being one hundredth percent serious about his threat and then continuing with a nice tone.

Taking his leave with Marcus, both of them left for first dungeon Zero ever went to to train a bit. As for Lola... she was partially shocked at the threat.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2008, 02:34:44 am »

Earlier that day, Mike, China and Nell were at the front, ready to practice. X was pacing in front of them, as if he were a lieutenant or something.

"Alright, Maggots! The only way you wimps will get any tougher is if you endure the most toughest tourture of your freakin' lives," X said, pacing back and forth.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blaaaaah..." Mike mocked in a low tone, opening and closing his hand like a flap, mocking X, behind his back. He shifted his position, as X turned his way.

"You got somethin' to say, maggot?" X asked, in Mike's face.

"No, sir." Mike said, innocently. X turned around, as Mike said in a low voice, "Except you're a douche bag."

X turned on his heels, sharply. "You got something to say, maggot, feel free to say it to my face."

"You hearin' things..." Mike said, innocently.

"I'll slap you sideways. Don't push me, Mike..."

"Go to hell, you douche..." Mike muttered again, behind X's back.

"Now, you guys will endure the toughest torture of your freakin' lives. Today, we'll be going back to Thunderwave cave to train. You are all instructed to beat down 20 Elekids, mercilessly, with no saving grace."

"What are you? Our instructor?! Go f*** a duck, X!" Mike outbursts.

Several minutes later...

"Now, as we all move along..." X said.

Mike now had his mouth stuffed with glue, unable to say anything else against X. All of his words came out in muffle.

"Today's task is to beat down 20 Elekid, each. We leave in five minutes, as soon as Zero comes in."

Just as X said that, Zero shows up, though with some Ralts Pokémon at his side.

"Hey, Zero," China said, plainly.

"Hi China. Everyone, this is Marcus. He'll be joining our team today."

China knelt down to the Ralts, speaking in a cooing voice. "He's kinda cute for a kid." She pinched his cheeks.

"Please don't do that..." Marcus said, respectfully.

Zero pulled Marcus away from China. "He asked nicely."

"Oh, no fair..." China said, jealously, "Not everyday you can daycare a kid!"

"Look you... dinosaur thing..." Marcus replied, "I asked nicely. Please. STOP. DOING. THAT."

"Alright, alright already! Sheesh..." China said, annoyed. She turned her head to X.

"Me and Marcus are going to take a bit of training back in Tiny woods. We'll be back later..."

The two went off, leaving Mike and them with X.

"NO! TAKE ME WITH YOOOOOOU!!!" Mike shouted, through the glue. Though it was a huge muffle.

"Mike..." China said, approaching him. She then headbutts Mike to the ground, then drags him as she and the others head out for Thunderwave cave.
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2008, 10:07:14 pm »

After walking for a while Zero and Marcus decide to take a small break near Tiny Woods in the clearing where Zero first appeared. Resting on the edge of the river and wetting their feet on the flowing water. Taking a small break they decided to chat a little.

"Say Marcus when you turned into a pokemon, where did you first become it? I mean, where were you when you noticed you became a pokemon?" Zero asked.
"This place I think." Marcus answered.
"You two? So wait that means... this place must be where humans to turn pokemon appear, I mean both Me and Mike were here when we first became Pikachus and then Nell when she became a girl Vulpix." Zero suggested.
"Mike and Nell?" Marcus asked in a curious tone.
"Yeah Mike, the other rat pokemon, the yellow one. Nell would be the shy fox you saw. But I can't blame her for being shy, out of all of us human she suffered the more. I mean in the process cause in terms of pain, Mike wins hands down." Zero answered.
"Oh..."
"So Marcus, do you remember anything of how you were as a human?" Zero asked.
"Saddly no... I think I was a kick-ass fighter and that I knew a guy named Avon, but that's pretty much it. It's all a blur to be frank. What about you" Marcus replied.
"Well I don't remember alot, I sorta remember a girl named Ciel but that's it. But I don't need a past, I only need a present and a future." Zero replied.
"But what good is the present if you can't remember the past?" Marcus asked.
"Cause, I must always live and work for the future. You can live with the past, but you must never dwell in it or else you'll just get hurt." Zero answered.
"But what about your friends and your family? Aren't they important?" Marcus asked in a conflicted tone.
"These are nice things to have and these may give you some power, but they'll also take it from you. But this is only my opinion Marcus, I am a guy who strives for the future and lives in the present. Now I think we should move on and go to Tiny Forest before the others get back." Zero answered.

Marcus nodded and soon there after they continued their way to Tiny Forest.

Tiny Forest, Floor 1...

Once arriving Marcus found himself surprised and in wonder, looking around the place with his psychic vision he seemed sorta happy.

"So this is a dungeon, this is so COOL!!!" Marcus exclaimed.
"Till you get swarmed with tough pokemon and have to rely on luck to win. Trust me on that one." Zero pointed out.

From the north path of the dungeon came a pack of Parasite, Pidgey and Rattata and when Zero noticed them he slapped his forehead. While Marcus failed to be phased.

"Crap..." Zero whispered.
"What's wrong Aniki?" Marcus asked.
"Heh? You called me Aniki? Eh... I'll put it simply, since I'm tangerine colored I have special powers but in return I am REALLY weak to normal pokemon and normal moves." Zero answered.
"So? These guys don't look tough." Marcus suggested.
"Right... well, I'm just going to use my signature move I guess and Marcus, if you see money on the floor pick it up and guard it with your life. Money is important and money is how you can make Mike obey you... or act like an idiot. Payday." Zero explained.

Walking closer to the pack of pokemon till he was in good range, Zero then unleashed a furry of money being pucked at his opponent  like if money was thrown at them through a slingshot. It... wasn't super effective, but it did do SOME damage. But when he finished he wound up being exhausted but his wounds then healed as he whispered Recover under his breath, but recover didn't do alot but it gave Zero some energy which he used to walk back to where Marcus was.

"Note to self... practice PayDay some more..." Zero said to himself.
"So you attacked them by puking money? That's a cool move I guess." Marcus complemented.
"Yeah, yeah... try doing that yourself, you'll see it isn't easy... anyway... it seems I puked out, I dunno... a thousand poke or something? Can you use your psychic powers to bring the money back here OR teleport it back to my room?" Zero asked.
"I'll teleport it back to your room, under your bed right?" Marcus asked.
"Yeah... there... but how can you specify that much? I thought you were a newbie to the usage of Teleport." Zero asked.
"Actually no, since I can't walk that much I use my powers to teleport to places. But come on, walking with a drag is not easy." Marcus answered.
"As you say Marcus, as you say..." Zero replied.

A few seconds after all the money that Zero puked out was teleported out of the dungeon and into Zero's room, under his bed to be specific... But there was a negative to all of this, while Marcus and Zero had their chat the enemy came and attacked them with several pecks, tackles and leech-life’s, Zero was owned to the second power and Marcus survived only by teleporting out of the way in time.

“ZERO!!!” Marcus yelled as he saw Zero get his butt owned to the second power.

After the pack of pokemon beat Zero to the second power they targeted Marcus and started walking (or flying) towards him.

“You bastards! How dare you beat Zero! Prepare to die!!! DANCE OF AUTUMN LEAVES!!!” Marcus yelled, obviously pissed off.

Planning his moves Marcus started his revenge by making several copies of himself to surround the enemy in circular fashion but he kept on using this and so made several layers of himself. The enemy tried to attack but all their attacks dodged.

“Strike of the Mosquito dancing in the wind!”

His second attack was executed by all of his clones who circled the enemy yet it only truly came from the original. The attack itself was a hit, attacking the birds first is succeded into confusing them and having the attack the others after several Strike of the Mosquito dancing in the wind, after which the attack focused on the rats. Again, after several attacks they succumbed and the rest was history, they wound up beating and wearing themselves out and Marcus just had to deal the finishing attack.

Once he finished his attacks he got rid of all of his clones and walks towards Zero see how he was. Pretty badly injured, a broken bone or two even.

“Curse these evil pokemon for hurting Zero! I shall gain a higher degree of revenge!”  Marcus yelled once more.

Using teleport one more time Marcus teleported Zero, himself and all the pokemon he beat up back to the house, outside the house I mean. There was a loud thud in the progress that alarmed one of the maids which wound up coming outside and checking on what had happened, it was the pikachu one.

“What’s all of this?” The maid asked.
“Can you do me a favor or two?” Marcus asked.
“Why not?” She replied.
“Get Zero back to his room and help him recover and the second thing  I‘ll tell you later…” Marcus explained.

A while later…

Marcus just teleported himself out of Zero’s room and into the Kitchen where Lola was cooking several things, there was a huge pot with something inside and the ovens were also cooking something and not to mention all the other things laid in the kitchen cooking stuff, heck even on the floor there was stuff cooking, so you could say she was cooking something fit for a King.

“So… how are they coming along?” Marcus asked.
“Oh hi Lil’ Marcus, well they are coming along quite well. Cranky we’re lucky to have them been unconscious and up there yet. The dead should be buried or eaten as fast and possible is what I say. But yeah Lil’ Marcus, they are coming along great. Tonight’s dinner should be fit for a king and more, so glad you did me the favor of getting the meat though it wasn’t intentional.” Lola answered.
“Well I do have a good heart I guess… that reminds me… my personality has changed a bit… must have been those guys provoking me… anyway” Marcus suggested.
“I can’t say to be honest, but you sound sorta odd for a Ralts. A personality fit for a martial artists I suppose.” Lola replied.
“Martial Artists? Hmm… maybe… so anyway, when’s the food going to be ready? I’m hungry.” Marcus asked.
“Not till sundown, but maybe you can eat a snack. There’s some pudding in the fridge.” Lola answered.
“Pudding? Sounds tasty. But before I go, what’s for dinner anyway? I mean, I only brought twenty pokemon, how much food can ya cook with that?” Marcus asked.
“A lot lil’ Marcus, a lot. Expect chicken, soup, dipping and maybe even some cake for dinner and for being the one who brought it, you get the biggest serving. Oh but this isn’t the best part lil’ Marcus, there was so much there’s actually some pokemon left over. I just put them in the fridge in the back of the house, probably frozen by now, which plenty good.” Lola answered.
“Right… well I hope those guys are okay in heaven, I  mean, do you think I went a little to far this time?” Marcus asked.
“Maybe, but I ain’t complaining, they died a worthy death.” Lola answered.
“You are saving yourself part of the best stuff aren’t you?” Marcus asked.
“Yes… but don’t tell anybody.” Lola answered.
“Right… I’ll be off now I guess. If you need me, I’ll be upstairs.” Marcus said as he took out some pudding from the fridge and then teleported himself out of the Kitchen and into Zero’s room.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum