Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 11:36:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Stand back! I have bluffs and I'm not afraid to use them!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Under One Roof [A PMD Private Roleplay]

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Under One Roof [A PMD Private Roleplay]  (Read 2467 times)
Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« on: September 15, 2008, 04:27:46 pm »

Under One Roof, A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Private Roleplay
Collab, Private Roleplay there's a difference, but whatever ~Mklsora (Shy Guy)

Plot:
You find yourself turned into a pokemon by an unknown source and after answering a quiz hosted by an unexplained host you find yourself in some grassy area with trees around you. Eventually you meet other pokemon and set off on a journey to turn back into a human and all that.
This would be your average, plotless pokemon mystery dungeon roleplay.

Rules:
-All Aisenfield rules
-I am the boss of this rp, what I say goes.
-Godmodding will only be allowed to shiny pokemon.
-Total Character Control and Character Control is allowed.
-Be literate.
-All posts must have more than five sentences.
-Cussing is allowed, but to a degree.
-I hold the right to kick whoever I want from the rp.
-Only five characters per person.
-Only two true shinies, two full-shinies, two semi-shinies and three partial shinies pokemon are allowed. This rule cannot be broken or edited.
-Levels don't exist, though pokemon are gained through time and gainance of experience.
-If your pokemon started out normal and you want it shiny, to bad, that won't be happening while I'm in charge.
-If someone doesn't post once every two weeks, they shall be kicked out

People that may join the rp:
Kosuke Ueki (Previously Shy Guy)
Arctic Master
iDemon
Mauralucky7
Pichudude
And anyone who wants to join even though this is a private rp.

Shiny Pokemon:
In this rp, shinies are considered ubermensh and so are extremely rare, they hold the ultimate power but they are extremely rare and all that and they are categorized into four types. True, Full, Semi and Partial.

Distinctions:
True: They look exactly like normal shinies in the games look.
Full: They vary in color to that of a normal shiny (Example: A true shiny pikachu is colored tangerine, yet a full shiny pikachu is colored red)
Semi: They look a bit shiny, sorta like if they had glitter in their bodies.
Partial: They have a patch on their body that's colored like that of a true-shiny.

Abilities:
To better explain some abilities, I'll explain them here. If questions still exist, feel free to ask.

Omega Move:
-This is the ability the pokemon the capacity to use and know move there is. So simply learning of the attacks name or the gesture is enough to execute it, that being the bare minimum requirement. But to use the move at it's true potential, the pokemon must learn the move through observation, tutoring or by simply learning about the move and it's effect through the use of a book or someone explaining it to him. Another way to call a move at it's true potential is a mastered move.

Mastery Move:
-This ability is the burden of being a True Shiny. To be able to use a move the pokemon must see the move firsthand or learn about it and then work to master it and use it at it’s full power. Even the name can be enough to use the movie. Like Omega Move, this ability grants True Shiny  the capacity to learn every move there is.

Double Soul:
-A sacred and powerful ability that is hard to unlock, so much that it's almost impossible, only in times of life or die can it be unlocked, but there are also other methods, the best known method is not known yet though. But what this ability does is let the pokemon fuse two moves together.

4x weakness:
-This abillity removes any immunities the pokemon may have and depending on what type of Shiny turns it into a weakness.

Shiny Weakness:
-An abillity that grants all shinies a certain amount of weaknesses no matter what type they may be. The single 'for sure' weakness coming with this ability is 4x weakness to normal type moves. The other weakness the pokemon may have are random.

Shiny Null:
-A passive ability that nulls a shiny pokemon's power if it comes into confrontation with another shiny and if both of these pokemon acknowledge themselfs as shinies. A shiny pokemon without it's power becomes a normal pokemon till the end of the battle.

True Shiny Null:
-An ability similiar to Shiny Null, except that if the user with this ability confronts another shiny pokemon that is stronger than him, the user will gain their strenght as if it was a mimic that added to his own power. This is the only ability a shiny pokemon can use while Shiny Null is in effect.

Fighter's Spirit:
-With this ability every move used will become stabbed, no matter what.

Mage's Knowledge:
-This ability grants every move in the pokemon's arsenal infinite energy.

Paladin's Soul:
-With this ability the pokemon becomes stronger than your average pokemon.

Infinite Discovery:
-The ability to be able to change once ability to another every ten days,

Hawk's eye:
-With this ability, all moves used are one hundredth percent accurate.

Gender Mender:
-This ability lets shiny pokemon identify genders really easily, this is more spontaneous than knowing the pokemon though.

Master of Utility:
-This ability gives instant mastery of moves that give the user certain utilizes. But basically, Hm moves are easily mastered. Teleport and Dig count as Hm moves.

True Shiny:
Abilities:
Mastery Move: They must learn the moves they use by seeing them or learning about them.
Master of Utility: Easy mastery of HM moves and Dig and Teleport.
Double Soul: Secret ability, look it up in the abilities section.
True Shiny Null: Look up the ability.
4x Weakness: All immunities are negated and turned into 2x weaknesses
Shiny Weakness: 6x weakness against Normal, Psychic, Bug and Ghost moves
Fighters Spirit: All moves are stabbed
Mage’s Knowledge: Infinite energy for all moves
Paladin’s Soul: The pokemon becomes stronger than other of it’s species:
Hawk’s Eye: All moves are 100% percent accurate
Infinite Discovery: The pokemon can change abilities every ten days
Gender Mender: They can easily tell apart gender.

Full Shiny:
Abilities:
Omega Move: Can use every move there is except legendary only moves.
Shiny Null: When this pokemon confronts another shiny that knows it’s a shiny, it loses all of it’s shiny abilities while fighting against said pokemon.
4x Weakness: All immunities are negated and turned into 2.5x weaknesses
Shiny Weakness: 6x weakness against Normal, Psychic, Bug, Ghost and Dark moves.
Fighters Spirit: All moves except Dragon and Steel moves are stabbed.
Mage’s Knowledge: Infinite energy for all moves.
Paladin’s Soul: The pokemon becomes stronger than other of it’s species
Hawk’s Eye: All moves are 90% percent accurate.
Infinite Discovery: The pokemon can change abilities every twenty days

Semi-Shiny:
Abilities:
Omega Move: Can use every move there is except legendary and dragon only moves.
Shiny Null: When this pokemon confronts another shiny that knows it’s a shiny, it loses all of it’s shiny abilities while fighting against said pokemon.
4x Weakness: All immunities are negated and turned into 3x weaknesses.
Shiny Weakness: 6x weakness against Normal, Fighting, Ghost, Psychic, Dark and Bug moves.
Fighters Spirit: All moves are stabbed
Mage’s Knowledge: Infinite energy for moves corresponding to the pokemons type.
Paladin’s Soul: The pokemon becomes stronger than other of it’s species
Hawk’s Eye: All moves are 80% percent accurate
Infinite Discovery: The pokemon can change abilities every month.

Partial-Shiny:
Abilities:
Omega Move: Can use every move there is except legendary, dragon, ghost, psychic, dark and flying moves.
4x Weakness: All immunities are negated and turned into 4x weaknesses.
Shiny Weakness: 6x weakness against Normal, Fire, Water, Grass and Thunder moves.
Fighters Spirit: All moves are stabbed.
Paladin’s Soul: The pokemon becomes stronger than other of it’s species.
Infinite Discovery: The pokemon can change abilities every six months

Sign-up Sheet:
Personality is not added in the sign ups, nor history cause it isn't needed. I was not lazy, I just thought it wasn't needed.

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Distinctions: [if any]
Other:

My Sign up Sheet:

Character #1:
Name: Zero Hunter
Species: Pikachu
Distinctions: It's Shiny

Character #2:
Name: Marcus Lamech
Species: Ralts
Distinctions: His horn is painted red with blood.

Character #3:
Name: Murray Mungar
Species: Spheal
Distinctions: He has blue eyes

Character #3:
Name: Ciel Gemstone
Species: Misdreavus
Distinctions: It's slightly more pinked colored than your average misdreavus. This goes for her hair and pearl necklace.

Character #4:
Name: Nell Inferno
Species: Vulpix
Distinctions: She has redish eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 08:14:35 pm »

Name: Mike
Species: Pikachu
Distinctions: He has an orange splotch of fur in the middle of two of his back stripes, symbolizing his partial shiny being.

Name: China
Species: Chikorita
Distinctions: Always wearing a yellow scarf, which is, supposely, a Joy ribbon.

Name: Matt
Species: Pichu
Distinctions: Carries around a toolbox full of prank items.

And now, to begin our private RP...

The sound of rushing water was heard in the distance, as the two Pikachu, one shiny and the other normal, lied there, a few feet away from the sound. The normal Pikachu grumbles a bit, before awaking, pulling himself up, smacking his lips. His eyes were nearly shut, as he groggily tried to open them. He shook his head, trying to wake himself up. He heard the stream, a good distance away, and stumbles as he walks toward it. He rinses off his face to wake up, only to see the horror that he had become.

"GAAAAH!! WHAT THE HELL AM I?!" he shouted. He panicked and tripped over the shiny Pikachu. "D'oh! HEY! GET OUTTA MY WAY! Can't ya see I'm busy blowing my stack, here?!"

"No, in fact, I can't see at all with your freakin' stomach in my face..." the shiny Pikachu said, underneath the normal one. He shoves him off. "Get off!"

"GAH! Pokémon can talk now?!" the normal one asks.

"What are you talking about?! You're the Pokémon that can talk!"

"Now you're confusing me. Let me lay down some stuff to you. One. I'm not a Pokémon. I'm a Human. Two, you are a Pikachu. A shiny Pikachu at that. And last I checked, Shiny Pokémon don't talk."

"Okay. Then let me lay down some rules for you," The shiny Pokémon said, "One. Call me what you'd like but I'm a human. Two. I don't know what humans look like, in your little endless space you call a head, but where I'm from, Pikachu don't call themselves human. And three, who are you callin' a Pikachu, pal?!" The Shiny Pikachu was getting in his face.

"YOU, pal," the normal one said. "And sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm only calling you what you are!" the normal one turned around, crossing his arms, "So, we'll leave it at that." The shiny one was getting annoyed and yanked the normal one's tail, "OW! F***!! What the hell?!"

"Do Humans have tails?! No, I don't think so!" the normal Pikachu returns the favor and yanks his tail, "OW! GET OFF!"

"HA! Likewise!" he shouted. It was then that they both realized.

"Wait a minute..." the shiny one said, "Yellow/Orange tails... Small, inconsiderate sizes...  Claims to be human..."

"Holy crap... WE TURNED INTO FREAKIN' PIKACHU!!" the normal one shouted and then started running around in circles, screaming his lungs out, "THIS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!"
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page
Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 09:11:37 pm »

After the two pikachu finished yelling they found themselfs being hit by vine whip in their backs.

"Shut up you two. Or do you actually like having people think you're crazy?" asked the small dinosaur like pokemon which had just entered the scene, wearing a yellow scarf around her neck she stared at the two Pikachus.
"I could try explaining our situation to you, or I could shoot the finger at you for whipping us... I'll go with option B." suggested the shiny pikachu, standing near the other one and turning around to face the chikorita, afters raising one of his arms and shooting the bird at the green dino thing.

The dinosaur thing obliviously didn't take it that well and whipped the shiny pikachu again with one of her vine whips. Strangely enough the pikachu didn't even flinch.

"Ouch that hurt so baddly, I can't feel my leg I swear. Ouch, someone call me an ambulance. NOT!" the shiny pikachu said in sarcastic fashing, clearly making fun of the chikorita's attack.
"WAIT! Before you attack the idiot, I have a question. Who are you and where are we?." Asked the yellow pikachu.

Being as she was, the dinosaur answered the pikachu's question before attacking the annoying one.

"My name is China and we are in Tiny Forest." answered China, just before she grabbed hold of the shiny pikachu with her vine whips and threw him into the nearby river.
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 09:28:19 pm »

The yellow Pikachu stood at the green Pokémon, shocked to quite a meter, after the orange one was tossed into the stream.

"So... Intros... I'm... Who the hell am I?" the yellow Pikachu said.

"What? What kinda idiot can't remember his own name?" asks China, as she retracts her vines. She still appeared angry, as her red eyes glared the Pikachu down.

"Well, if you stop glaring at me, maybe I can remember! And who the hell has a name like "China?!" What, where your parents on crack or something, when they named you?"

China drew near Mike, getting up close and personal, "If you decide on insulting me again, you'll end up like your litte friend over there, drowning in the river..."

"GAH!" gasped the orange Pikachu, catching his breath, and clinging onto shore, "You are one evil Chikorita."

China turned to the orange Pikachu, smiling, "I'll take that as a compliment." She turned back to Mike, "You. Name. Now."

"Mike! It's Mike, dammit! Now leave me alone!" he shouted, shoving China out of the way. "I was busy panicking, if you hadn't noticed."

"Why don't you try something better than simply panicking, like a retarded buffoon, then, why not?"

"Like what?! I got nothing, now! No kick-ass name to look toward. No PS2. No cellphones."

"I think we have that..."

Mike turned to China, "Really?! Well, then take me to the stuff, so I can steal it!"

She held in her chuckle, "NOT!" she laughed, as she walked away. Mike then attacked her, while her back was turned, trying to yank off her leaf. "GYAAAH! OW! GET OFF MY LEAF, YOU BARBARIAN! OW!!"
Report Spam   Logged

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 10:13:12 pm »

Swimming his way back unto land, the shiny pikachu took a second to relax afterwards he ran up to China and jumped unto her in dramatic fashion. Punching her in the face while mid-air, landing on his feet and facing China face to face seeing as they were both close to each other.

"My name is Zero Hunter, self proclaimed king of all assholes at your service." Zero said with a vague smile on his face.

China in response headbutted Zero in the forehead, focusing on getting Mike off of her afterwards. Zero however fell back to heal for a second.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!" China continued to screech, desperetly trying to get Mike off of her who at this point was mounting her like a horse or more like an angry bull.
"LIER!!! YOU SAID THERE WAS TECHNOLLOGY HERE HERE, YOU SAID THERE WAS TECHNOLOGY AND PLAY STATION 2'S!!!" Mike yelled.

Scratching his head and sitting on the ground Zero simply watched the show, he was not going to get hurt without inflicting as much or more pain than he was going to suffer. Instead he just cheered them on.

"Go Mike! You can do it! Tame that ivydinothing and get the leaf on her head as a trophy! GO MIKE THE CHIKORITA TAMER!!!" Zero cheered on, whistling even.
"STOP WHISTLING AND HELP ME!!" Mike yelled, struggling to stay on China.
"Hmmm... let me see... I'm a pokemon and pokemon can use moves... now if only I remembered that moves a pikachu could use... hmmm..." Zero suggested, talking to himself in a quiet voice.
"JUST COME HERE AND HELP!!!" Mike yelled.
"Fine..." Zero responded.

Running towards China, Zero simply tackled her into the ground knowing that by doing this she would probably have a chance to counter, but either way the attack would leave a bump. But there was one thing he didn't expect, while he ran towards her his body was engulfed in lightning and it felt good.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 10:31:00 pm »

Mike screamed over to Zero, who he was having trouble tackling down China.

"STOP WHISTLING AND HELP ME!!" Mike yelled, struggling to stay on China. China then began beating Mike with her vines, trying to beat him off of her back. "GAH! JUST COME HERE AND HELP!!!" Mike shouted again.

"Fine..." Zero responded. He tackles China to the ground, both knocking Mike off and dealing damage. As he did, though, he electrified himself, and tackled China, the aftershock hitting Mike as he rolled off.

"GAH! Ow! That smarts!" Mike shouted, holding onto his head, though, however, noticing something in his right hand. He held it up high, swinging it around, "HAHA! I PULLED IT OFF! HAHAHAHA!!!"

China, missing the one thing that threw out one of her powerful attacks, started to get very angry. "YOU PULLED OFF MY LEAF?! THAT DOES IT!!" With that shout, the little nips around her neck all unleashed a vine, as the ensnared Mike and Zero, with the intent to kill by means of constricting, "I WILL BREAK EVERY FREAKIN' BONE IN YOUR FREAKIN' BODY!! YOU WILL DIE BY MY VINES, YOU EVIL PIKACHU!!"

Just as she was about to apply pressure, someone, far away, was calling her.

"CHINA!! CHINA!!! I brokeded my leg!" shouted a rather dimwitted voice, from far away. Approaching was a rather dimwitted looking Pokémon, holding his head, while jumping up on one leg, "I brokeded my leg! I brokeded my leg!"

The monster that was China calmed down, as the vines retracted back into her nips on her neck. She hurried to her friend's side, and examined him. "It's sprained. We'll have to go see a Blissey." She quickly turned to the two Pikachu, "Though, I don't like you, I'll be back to help you, being that you two will be running around, aimlessly, if I don't..." She uses one of her vines and snatches back her snapped off leaf, "Don't move..." she uses her other vines and picks up her Duck friend, heading out to a nearby hospital.

"... Now what?" Mike asked.
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 10:57:22 pm »

Before Zero could answer a giant butterfly thing came out of the forest, appearing to be looking for someone. It was panicking.

"Where's my baby. Where's my baby!" the butterfly uttered."

Zero then changed his attention and looked at the panicking butterlfly.

"Hey lady, you are not the only one with problems so get the hell off my property and stop asking about your baby cause I don't give a crap." Zero complained, being really offensive with his choice of words.

Hearing Zero out and getting quite offended, the butterfly chose to come closer to the two pikachu.

"You are a very mean pikachu. I wish you your death. Not wanting to help a poor butterfree should be considered a crime." Butterfree complained.

Zero turned his faced towards Mike and whispered to him something.
"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you care about her opinion. I say Zero" whispered Zero.

"Are you even listening!?" Butterfree complained.
"No lady, you can burn in hell for all I care." Zero responded.

Her face getting a bit red, the big butterfly somehow whistled and several seconds after a stampede of angry bulls emerged from the forest. Butterfree stuck out her tongue and flew up to watch the show."

"......Crap"
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 11:17:25 pm »

Mike, who happened to be in the area, was also caught in the crossfire.

"... Crap." Zero said.

"Double crap..." Mike said. They both ran for the hills, as the Bull Pokémon came running, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ME INTO THIS MESS?!"

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER, MIKE! BIRDS OF A FEATHER!" Zero shouted back.

"SCREW BIRDS OF A FEATHER!" Mike ran ahead, then stopping to trip Zero.

"D'oh! MIKE! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU D-" Zero shouted, though was trampled, before he could finish his sentence.

"HAHAHAHA-GAAAAAH!!" Mike said, as he continued running, though tripped over a stone of some sort. The Bull Pokémon trampled upon them and even turned around to trample on them some more. Before anyone knew it, they were trampled on, almost completely into the dirt, with a few bull hoves in their backs. "Urgh..."

"You sonovab****..." Zero muttered, while he was in the ground, muffled while he was underground.

"Shut the hell up..." Mike muttered back.
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 04:42:31 pm »

Shortly after, Zero recovered enough to get himself of the floor and so did. His first sight wasn't that good though.

"Will you help me find my baby or should I call the Tauros back?" asked the butterfree from before. Standing right in front Zero and looking rather sinister at this point.
"I hate butterflies now thanks you, evil butterfree of pain and anguish. But fine... just... give us a lead darn it." Zero answered.

The butterfree then pointed one of her hands towards a deeper part of the forest, there were alot of trees and mounts of dirts, a dungeon of sorts probably.

"There. Return with my baby and you shall be rewarded."
"But before that can you do me a favor?" asked Zero with a sinister thought in mind.

Mike then grimmed at the thought of Zero's revenge plan, his favor could be beneficial for both of them, or pain indusing for him.

"Depends." answered the butterfree.
"How exactly do I use moves?" Zero asked.

A few minutes later...

"And that's how you use moves. Satisfied?" finished the butterfree after a lenghty explination on how moves worked.
"Yeah... so basically... I try do the move manually or I say the attack and play out the execution of said attack and stuff... or something like that?" said Zero, making hand gestures to go along with his words.
"Basically... but you still only paid attention to twenty percent of what I said from what I see." pointed out butterfree, sighing at the end of her sentence.

Mike at this point overheard everything butterfree said and as in, learned how to use moves as well, well sort off....

"Whatever butterfree, I know how to use moves and that's all that matters. Anyway... I guess I'll be leaving to rescue your baby... I'm thinking your baby is... a larva thing? A chibi-butterfree perhaps?" Zero asked.

However Butterfree didn't have a chance to answer as the three heard someone in the background. Turning around they noticed it was the duck from before and China. Zero sighed heavily at her sight.

"Mike... if we die... let's just say we got killed by monkeys. We were surrounded by monkeys and we had knifes, but they stole them and used them against us and killed us that way. There were over one hundredth monkeys and we were surrounded and it was all my fault for thinking that taking directions from you was a good idea." Zero suggested over to Mike.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 08:34:04 pm »

"Let's hope we don't die, then..." Mike said, as China, leaf re-attached, and her duck friend, his foot covered up in bandages, "So, let me guess. You're going to slaughter us now, aren't you?"

"Nah." China replied.

"Why not?"

"I remember one of my anger management classes. Either way, you two are worthless losers who won't make a name for yourselves, anyway, so it's no point in making your lives happier and sending you both to hell."

"What? That doesn't make any sense at all..." Zero said.

"Yes it does. It means I can torture you guys while you live, both verbally, spiritually AND physically!"

"... You are one hundred percent pure evil..." Mike replied.

"Yes, yes, I know..." China replied, with a devilish grin on her face.

"Well, if we may continue..." Zero said, "I'd like to finish this request, so we don't get trampled on again by Tauros..."

"... What are we doing?" asks the Psyduck.

"Rescuing some worm thing..." Mike replied. "And wait a second... This is OUR mission. In short..." Mike then picks up the Psyduck, as well as China, and hurls them a few feet, "HIT THE ROAD!"

China had hit the ground, first, Psyduck ontop of her, "Well FINE! See if I care! You losers can go look for your own assets! Me and Psyduck here are going to go on BETTER missions, with BETTER rewards! Come on, Psyduck!"

"But I wanna help..." he said, tears forming at the eyes.

"They won't accept our help, unfortunately. Let's beat it, before Macho man and his compadre, sir shouts-a-lot, gives us both a lecture... or finally finds out how to use his attacks..."

"I DO NOT SHOUT A LOT!" Mike shouted.
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 09:48:12 pm »

Zero grinned when he heard China said they didn't know how to use moves. Making a rather quick Do or Die plan, he immediatly went on the move with his plan. Rushing towards China with his right fist held low. Focusing on his right hand as much as he could while moving towards China, eventually he came to punch distance and said out his move.

"Fire Punch, Uppercut edition!" yelled out Zero, releasing an uppertcut upon China which somehow got her one or two feet into the air. But as he unleashed the uppercut he noticed his first was really on fire.

After China fell on the ground, Zero moved closer to Mike and took a moment to rest. Mike however was impressed, Butterfree was surprised at the feat.

"What did ya say just now? We didn't know any moves? Then would you like to explain what happened just now?" Zero said in a mockfull tone.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 11:01:05 pm »

Psyduck was in panic.

"Ay-yai-yai-yai-yai! China just got back from healing!" he said, loudly. He picked up China and fled.

"Whoa... Remind me not to **** you off too much..." Mike said, seldomly backing away, "Err... now, where was that wood place, again? Oh yeah, over there. Well, nice knowin' ya Zero, thanks and g'bye!" Mike said, speeding up his voice, as he backed away from Zero, and turned at the g'bye, fleeing for his life, "GAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Mike stopped, having already entered the Tiny Woods dungeon, gasping for air and out of breath.

"Gah! Phew... I think I got away..."

"Oh, did you now?" Zero asked from behind.

Mike creaked his head, turning to him, "Oh crap..."

"Say bye-bye, Mike," Zero then lifted his foot and stamped on the ground, opening up a massive tremor, at the edge of his foot.

Mike suspended above the fissure caused by the Earthquake, for a mere second, "... No fair..." he said, then falling down into the fissure, "GAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!"

"So long Mike. Now about that worm Pokémon..." Zero said.

Zero dropped the green caterpillar Pokémon in front of Butterfree, after escaping the dungeon.

"I got your baby back, now about my reward..." Zero said.

"You could've handled my baby with a little more care, couldn't you have?" Butterfree asked.

"Ow... I'm okay, I think..." Caterpie said. However, as he tried to move, a yellow hand, with small yellow fingers, took hold of him, as it emerged from the ground, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

The rest of the body popped out of the ground, as he pulled himself from the plummets of the earth's crust. "FINALLY!" Mike shouted, emerging from the dirt. However, he was attacked, by one of Zero's Fire Uppercut punches, knocking him into the air, as well as Caterpie. Mike had let go of Caterpie, in mid-air, but before it could become smeared all over the ground, from a huge splat, it was rescued by a pair of vines.

"I see you're a real hazard to kids..." China said, from a distance. She had a bandage on, where Zero had uppercutted her. Mike had landed, front first, burrowing into the ground. All but his feet.

"Ow..."

"It was an accident..." Zero said, plainly.

"Accident my butt!" China said. She put down Caterpie, "Me and Psyduck, here, are going to teach you a REAL lesson, now!"

"'We?'" Psyduck asked, "He can use Fire attacks! AND Electric attacks! I'm not fighting that!" Psyduck cowered behind a tree.

"Oh COME ONE! I can't do this alone!" China complained.
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 11:21:11 pm »

Zero sighed at the thought of having to fight China, sure he had power, but she was guts.

"China, we don't have to fight you know. I dunno how or why, but thanks to this power I cannot be defeated. I am, Invinsible. Just give up and spare me the trouble." Zero suggested, sounding like if he was a sort of god among pokemon.
"Actually you are not, it's only a rumor but shiny pokemon have a fatal flaw. They are really weak against attacks from their own type, their normal weaknesses and normal types." Butterfree pointed out, much to Zero's dismay."

Both Mike and China got the message from that. Mike who had just... SOMEHOW gotten himself off the ground, moved closer to china.

"Tag-team?" Mike suggested."
"Butterfree consider yourself on my black list." Zero pointed out.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 02:18:32 pm »

"Not in your life, pal. Though, seeing as though we both can defeat this jerk... fine." China said, shrugging.

Zero sighed, "I suppose this is payback, for dropping you in that fissure, huh?"

"DAMN STRAIGHT! THUNDERSHOCK!" Mike said, then using thundershock, on Zero.

"TACKLE!" China charged over and tackled Zero, full body.

"Urgh... what was that move..." Zero muttered, to himself, as Mike and China were attacking him. Unfortunately, he became paralyzed, due to Mike's thundershock attacks.

"Take THAT! And THAT! HA!" Mike said, continuously using thundershock.

"Alright, now for Razor leaf, to finish the job!" China said, as she swung her leaf, firing off leaf projectiles, from it. The sharp leaves crash into Zero, knocking him down.

"Ugh..." Zero said, paralyzed and unable to move. To add insult to injury, Caterpie tackled him, "Ow, you little worm Pokémon! I saved your butt!"

"That's for the bad handling on the way out!" it said, as it crawled away, tilting back it's head in disgust.

"I guess I should finish it... Sleep powder!" Butterfree said, befalling a spore of sleeping powder on Zero. Zero quickly fell asleep, completely incapacitated.

"And that's that..." Mike said, dusting off his hands.
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 05:10:41 pm »

A blinding flash of light came upon the area which blinded everyone for a good five seconds, after the odd light left an oddity had occured for a red fox pokemon appeared. Like Mike and Zero originally were when they came into the pokemon world, this pokemon was also out-cold, asleep, etc. But China, Mike, Butterfree nor her baby had enough time to tend to the fox pokemon as they were ravaged by a storm of meteors that came from the sky. The meteors weren't that huge but were around the size of a snorlax, varying between said size. Needless to say the attack was a hit and did quite a bit to damage, if not to Mike and CHina, then the enviorment which now had Space Rocks as part of the decoration.

"Hey Johnny! Turn down the volume on that darn radio! I'm trying to sleep here ya know!!!" complained the drowzy red fox pokemon which had just woken up, but still appered to be half-asleep.

Shortly after yelling, the fox pokemon tried to go back to sleep but complained and turned. Eventually getting up and checking to see what was the problem. Taking actual notice of what had happened, the fox let out a sharp, loud and stereotypical girly scream. After yelling, the fox walked towards the nearby river and checked it's reflection in the stream.

"This can't be real... THIS CAN'T BE EFFIN' REAL!!! I'm not a fox, I'm a human, yes... I am... fox... looking... girly and talk like a girl.........." said the fox pokemon, clearly over her head, crazy even.

Turning around she saw other pokemon, walking towards them in hopes of finding an answer to what the hell was happening.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum