Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 02:18:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is Aisenfield, the forum of prospering pervertedness.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WTF?! The Ultimate Late Night Talk Show ~Hosted by DT~

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF?! The Ultimate Late Night Talk Show ~Hosted by DT~  (Read 2145 times)
DarkToph
Ruler of all things Dark and Tophy.
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

I am the Queen of Randomness. You may gawk at me.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2008, 02:50:54 pm »

Sorry I haven't really come up with anything in a while. I've had schoolwork and my Halloween AMV and my other fanfics (Which no one read.  Cry  ) to do and I haven't gotten around to consulting Tom-Tom about more WTF?! in a while.

I promise more episodes soon, though. =D
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! X3 I'm hyper cause I had nothing to do today...

o-o Stupid schoolwork >< And what Halloween AMV?! Wanna see =D

*clings to this topic* Now I'll always know when a new ep has been posted XD
This Halloween AMV. =]
http://www.livevideo.com/video/DarkToph/36D23CEC967F4208AAB2B230A268944F/a-very-angelus-halloween.aspx

XD
Report Spam   Logged

Billygoat2210
Pimpin
Newcomer

Lulz.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2008, 06:52:52 pm »

Sorry I haven't really come up with anything in a while. I've had schoolwork and my Halloween AMV and my other fanfics (Which no one read.  Cry  ) to do and I haven't gotten around to consulting Tom-Tom about more WTF?! in a while.

This Halloween AMV. =]
http://www.livevideo.com/video/DarkToph/36D23CEC967F4208AAB2B230A268944F/a-very-angelus-halloween.aspx

XD

Well, that was good.
Report Spam   Logged

News imo
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

News
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Men are like cute dogs, women. If you take one home with you, he's bound to get friendly with your leg. And maybe further up...

News here is so flucking funny.
Kageito
Number XV - The Howling Symphony
Resident

Forever a WoWfag

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2008, 03:02:12 am »

This Halloween AMV. =]

XD
Holy Fricking Crap DT, That. Was. Brilliant! I just LOVED it 83 *braces herself for impact* I wouldn't mind having Marik under my bed Grin *gets attacked by a horde of evil fangirls*

GETTEMOFFAME! D:
Report Spam   Logged

I claim LotR, the Wheel of Time and WoW, Absol, Banette and Arcanine, Blaze the Cat, the Hookshot and Ocarina of Time from LoZ and The Lion King.

I hope to be more active on the RP front, guys, especially now that Crimson's back. :T
Hit me up for a talk if you've missed me or something crazy like that. And I might open an art thread once I get my tablet.
DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 12:36:23 am »

WARNING: WTF?! Has extreme amounts of randomness and several varieties of cheese.
Viewer discretion is advised

Written by: Me
Starring: Me and several variations of....well, me.
Special Thanks to: The creators of Halo for providing me with a new video game addiction that steers me away from Runescape.

~`WTF?! THE ULTIMATE LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW! `~
SPECIAL REPORT!!

Announcer: From Her Room, NotTelling U.S.A, it's WTF?! The Ultimate Late Night Talk Show SPECIAL REPORT!

*Applause*

Announcer: And here's your host, the always random DARKTOPH!

*Applause*

DT: Thank you, thank you! Hello and welcome to WTF?! Where brain cells are for LOSERS!
I'm your host DT. You may be wondering where my new co-host, Thomas is. Well, we were in discussions for making a WTF?! episode about the election. Well, long story short, we started "arguing" about it and somehow digressed into a conversation about Ultra ****....Yyyyyyeah.
Anyway, I felt like you people had waited long enough so I decided to write a special report episode myself.

RP: *Reading from script* Gee, DT. But what makes this episode of WTF?! So special? *cheesy grin*

DT: Glad you asked, stupid idiot. Well, because this is the first WTF!? made since Aisenfield became a year old!

Audience: YAY!!

RP: Who gives a sh--ACK! *gets throat slit*

DT: I give a shi--ACK! RP... I do.
I'm also going to explain what exactly I've been doing lately.

RP's ghost: Booori---ACK!! *gets captured by the Ghostbusters*

DT: Thanks guys.

Ghostbusters: No problem. *They Drive away*

DT: Anyhoo...I've been busy with lots of crap lately.
Namely, my schoolwork, AMVs, my other fanfics, my MidTerms, my **** of a computer, reading Bones fanfics(I've gotten SO addicted....I can't stop. Is there rehab for this!?) my never ending supply of reasons I feel the need to carve out my sinus cavity with a toothpick, also known as my sister, and my lazy-assness. 8O

Announcer: You're also in desperate need of a haircut.

DT: Yeah, yeah, that too....You know what...."Announcer" is a pain to write out each time. What's your real name?

Announcer: Announcer.....

DT: You've got to be fu**ing kidding me....

Announcer: Nope....It's like that guy from Austin Powers 3! He had a giant mole on his face and was also a mole, ya know a spy!? Ahhh....That movie was funny.

DT: ......What's your last name then?

Announcer: Whoirritatesthelivingcrapoutofangel.....

DT: ........Wow.

Announcer: Yeah.

DT: How about I just call you.....Flopsie?

Announcer: Did you speak with my wife?! I'M TAKING MEDICATIONS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

DT: What?....I named you after the GorillaGoat Bumi has from Avatar...

Flopsie:........Oh.......

DT:................Yeah........

Flopsie:......*cough*......Uhhhh..........What are you planning on doing with Sephy? Gay jokes, pretty jokes, all the butta and graveh are all out of the question. And LHS doesn't even seem to enjoy the psychotic killer thing.

DT: Yes...well....I've been thinking about that and I've decided to make him our security guard outside the studio.

Flopsie: What good will that do you?

DT: Wanna see?

Flopsie: *nods*

DT: *imagines*

*POP!*
*RP Regenerates*
RP:.......AW DAMMIT!!! MOTHER FU**ER!! CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME REST, YOU PISSANT?! *sighs* Maybe if I let her kill me again, she'll leave me dead.
*drives to studio*
*Gets out of car and walks to the studio*
*comes face-to-face with Sephy*

Sephy: Are you authorized to be in this studio? We are filming right now.

RP: Yes! I'm part of the show! I'm RP!! She constantly tortures and/or kills and/or emotionally scars and/or makes me crossdress and/or makes me tape Maury ALL THE TIME!!

Sephy: *checks list* Sorry, no RP. You better leave, little man/woman.

RP: I'm a man!!

Sephy: You sure about that?

RP: Of course I a--*DT imagines* *POP!* .............*looks down* Dear Lord! These things are as big as Justin Timberlake's ego and Miley Cyrus's chances of becoming a burned out ****-hasbeen COMBINED!! You could've at least imagined me up a bra, you ****!

Sephy: Sorry, si--Ma'am. I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

RP: She JUST did this to me!! Didn't you see?!

Sephy: Yes I did see. And you are quite attractive, by the way.

RP: That's not th--Really?

Sephy: Yes. And you smell like a midsummer's rain.

RP: Oh...well, than--DAMN YOU ESTROGEN!! LET ME IN THE BUILDING!!

Sephy: No can do, sir and/or madam. And if you do not cooperate, I will be forced to get physical.

RP: Isn't it wrong for a guy to hit a girl?

Sephy: Not only is that sexist, but, have you seen the game footage of me? I got no trouble teaching a **** a thing or two.

RP: That statement was also sexist!

Sephy: Screw you, sir and/or madam. *Slices RP's head off*

*DT peeks in through a window*
DT: Good work, Seph.

Sephy: Thanks, Boss. Think this segment will get LHS off our backs?

DT: If it doesn't I'm killing you off, so you better pray or you'll be bending over and kissing yo' fine ass goodbye.

Flopsie: Huh....That is a nice ass.

Sephy: I thought we were done with this!

DT: It's a friggin' compliment, you silver haired bastard! Don't forget who signs your paychecks!

Sephy: Paychecks?! I haven't gotten any damn paychecks!

DT: Who said anything about giving them to you? I just sign them! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LOLROFLOMGWTFWUTANOOB!!!

Sephy: I. Hate. You.

DT: But we love you! =D

Sephy: Suck on a rusty nail then die.

DT: Your mother's a ****.
Anyway, that's all for this installment of WTF!?
Happy anniversary Aisenfield!

I'll leave with this final thought--It doesn't matter what you say or do....I am going to fer-flucking kill RP every. chance. I. get.
..........AND BRING HIM RIGHT BACK FOR MORE TORTURE! 8D
*Imagines* *POP!* *RP regenerates*

RP:...........I hope you die.

DT: I hope you die, too. Oh, wait. I don't have to hope! =D
*Imagines a safe falls on RP's head*

RP: *Whistling from above getting louder* What does that say? 'Imagines a safe falling on my--' isn't that a bit Looney Toons for y--*Safe crashes on his head*

Dt: You can't beat the classics, ****.
Good night folks!

This Special Report was brought to you by Soap-O's! Threatening to wash a kid's mouth out with soap when they're being little pricks not doing the job? Actually washing your kids mouth out bringing the authorities in for Child Abuse charges, then you gotta go home to saliva covered soap bars and your child in protective custody?
Fear no more, with Soap-O's! A chewy cereal by YouAin'tMahBabyDaddy inc. Tastes like grade-A anti-bacterial soap! In three great varieties! Palmolive, Dove, and Dawn!
*in a store*
Little boy: Mommy, can I get this cool action figure?
Mother: Sorry, sweetie, no.
Little Boy: YOU ****!! I HATE YOU!!! I KNOW YOUR HAIR IS TURNING GREY, MOLLY MENOPAUSE!! I WISH I LIVED WITH DAD AND HIS VARIOUS BITCHES!!
Mother: *gasp* D=<
Announcer: Hey look in that aisle, Mom!
Mother: *gasp* =O
Soap-O's!?!
Announcer: Mmm Hmm.
Mother: >=)
*at home*
Little Boy: But Mama! I dun want them!!
Mother: You'll eat your Soap-O's and you will like them you little bastard!!
Little boy: *cries as he eats the cereal*
Announcer: Soap-O's also foam when added to milk! They also foam in your child's stomach! So they writhe in agony until it digests, all the while thinking of what they did!
Little boy: Mama...I'm sorry about what I said in that store.
Mother: Apology accepted, son. *ruffles his hair*
Little boy: Mama?
Mother: Yes, son?
Little boy: Can you take me to the hospital now?
Mother: Hahah, sure son.
Announcer: and the best part is, no child abuse charges! Poison!? No poison! Just good ol' cereal! *wink*

Soap-O's; For when your child REALLY needs to be taught a lesson. From the manufacturers of Cry Me A River brand tears. No one bottles children's tears like we do.

Report Spam   Logged

Big Dawg
The Last Dawg Standing
Warned Members
Resident

Do not fear, friends - I'm here!

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 05:10:13 pm »

Nice report, but to be honest, I actually liked the commercial better than the actual report. *audience gasp* I know, but the report was sort-of short and not that great. First it was about your life, which is funny, a short about the announcer (funneh), and RP dieing... Again. And an anti-diss on Sephy, which is, while funny, lacks depth. Sorry, but than again, my opinion trumps yours... I think. :/

Sincerely~
The dog on the couch
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 08:01:12 pm »

Nice report, but to be honest, I actually liked the commercial better than the actual report. *audience gasp* I know, but the report was sort-of short and not that great. First it was about your life, which is funny, a short about the announcer (funneh), and RP dieing... Again. And an anti-diss on Sephy, which is, while funny, lacks depth. Sorry, but than again, my opinion trumps yours... I think. :/

Sincerely~
The dog on the couch
Eh, I just threw it together in like 45 minutes, so I didn't have high expectations for it anyway.
And it was supposed to be short, because it was a special report not a real episode.

Your opinion doesn't trump mine. As the author of this parody series, my opinion is all that matters. So, ha.
Report Spam   Logged

Big Dawg
The Last Dawg Standing
Warned Members
Resident

Do not fear, friends - I'm here!

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 08:31:59 pm »

Sincerely~
The dog on the couch
Eh, I just threw it together in like 45 minutes, so I didn't have high expectations for it anyway.
And it was supposed to be short, because it was a special report not a real episode.

Your opinion doesn't trump mine. As the author of this parody series, my opinion is all that matters. So, ha.
Somehow that ws expected. Alrighty, my real opinion on this short report is that it was funneh, really funneh, and that depth isn't needed to be funneh. Happeh?
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 09:10:11 pm »

Sincerely~
The dog on the couch

Somehow that ws expected. Alrighty, my real opinion on this short report is that it was funneh, really funneh, and that depth isn't needed to be funneh. Happeh?
Why is it whenever I fail to use emotes I always sound like a hardass? XD

Yesh. XP
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum