Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 12:16:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello. I see the assassins have failed.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kingdom Hearts: Keys To The Kingdom

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts: Keys To The Kingdom  (Read 611 times)
A.J.
I'm Baaaaack~
Warned Members
Resident

Hello, /b/rother.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« on: September 07, 2008, 09:08:22 am »

[All friends welcome to get in. PM me for details.]

Prologue

It has been ten years since Ansem of Organization XIII was defeated, and Sora, Riku and Kairi returned to Destiny Islands, recieving a letter from King Mickey. It read that their help would no longer be needed, and that they were never to be called upon again. But it seems that is no longer the case. Xenmas did not die from their combined power, but in fact retreated into the darkness to revive. He re-assembled the organization from the shattered pieces it was left in, and revived many of it's members. But still, more was needed. Axel and Roxas left for good, and Xenmas was out two members. So he entered Destiny Islands, and somehow recruited both Riku and Sora, who both joined for unknown reasons. New children would be needed, as the Keyblades require one pure of heart to wield, and Sora and Riku have lost theirs. That is why he has chosen you to defeat Organization XIII and save the kingdom. You have the keys: can you unlock it?

Chapter One: Chosen

A.J. ran slid his skateboard down the path that led to his Hollow Bastion house, running out of time. Recently, a curfew had been added, for creatures animated enitirely out of darkness appeared when the moon was full. Nobody knew why, but some thought they were looking for someone, and others said they were merely scouts of something much more powerful. They were both right.

"****!" He yelled as darkness swept above him, and shadows began to form around him, closing him in.

What the hell? Move!" He shouted, hopping off his skateboard just as it made contact with the creature. Falling back, it screeched, and a dozen or so more answered, blocking A.J.'s escape route. A.J. pulled himself up slowly from where he had roughly landed, and stared at the cult-like presence around him.

"Are they gonna mug me or something?" A.J. said, then thought back to a story his father had told him. He suddenly remembered their names. Heartless.

Mom's gonna kill me for this... A.J. thought warily as he raised his fists, seeing no other options. The Heartless must have sensed his hostility, for they pounced as a single being, surrounding him in shadows. For a moment, A.J.'s life pasted through his eyes, and then, something else happened. A.J. was in a small room. Well, it wasn't a small room as much as it was a wormhole that had ceased working, kind of like a pause in time. A lone figure stood before him, his hand reaching for A.J., who stared at him. A.J. refused to move towards him, and the hooded figure began to move toward him, and A.J., angry, charged at him. The man disappeared in a cloud of black dust as soon as A.J. "hit" him, and time began to move slowly as A.J. fell to the ground. The charm that hung from his necklace shimmered, and raised itself.

Suddenly, A.J. was back in his world, where the Heartless which had attacked him before lay on the ground, defeated. A.J. noticed he was breathing heavily, and that something was in the palm of his hand. A key-shaped sword rested in his left hand, and the charm that had once been around his neck was now connected to it, and it seemed to react to him somehow. When he looked at the charm, a word popped in his head from nowhere:Oblivion... He thought, and a chilly feeling came over him, making him shiver as he picked up his skateboard and began riding down the street. But before he reached his home, a small ship landed in front of him, and two small creatures hopped out.

"Is this the one, Dale?" The first small chipmunk asked.

"Uh, yeah, I think it is..." The other replied.

"Well, we gotta be sure! King Mickey's words exactly." The first one chattered at an almost gibberish-like speed.

"Uh, whats goin-" A.J. began, but was cut off by the one called Dale.

"Hey, don't you know it's rude to interrupt a conversation? Now where was I, Chip?" Dale said, angered slightly at A.J.'s interruption.

"You were gonna say how we can be sure! Duh!" The other one, apparently Chip, remarked.

"Oh yeah! Uh, I think the dude was supposed to have a key or something..." Dale answered, scratching his head.

"A key? Are you serious? Wow, how stupid does it get. Oh well, he's got a key. Let's go." Chip said, and A.J. realized these small chipmunks must have one of two things wrong with them:

1. They were hyper-active
2. they drank WAY too much coffee...

But one thing was for sure. It was gonna get a WHOLE lot weirder.

((Sorry for the shortness, the next one will be the exquivalent to two chapters Grin))
Report Spam   Logged

We all are a mascot of Aisenfield in a sense and the mixture of that would be... disgusting.
=D that's the point—we want something that'll inflict as much mind **** on the outsiders as possible.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A.J.
I'm Baaaaack~
Warned Members
Resident

Hello, /b/rother.

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 12:28:18 pm »

Chapter 2: All Hail The King

A.J. followed the small chipmunks into the spacecraft, making certain his seatbelt was fastened. Chip and Dale would have none of this, and simple took off full-speed into the air. Both were screaming, and A.J. thought he was going to die. Even the smallest collision would kill them at this speed. Closing his eyes, he fell asleep, wondering if he'd wake up.

"Yo, kid, wake up! We're Here!" Chip shouted, while Dale repeatedly slapped him across the face.

"Huh?" A.J. said, lifting himself up from the chair. The chipmunks fell to the floor.

"Hey! Watch it!" Dale shouted, brushing himself off. Chip slapped him.

"Shut up, Dale...follow us, erh..." Chip said.

"A.J." A.J. replied, following the small chipmunks as they scurried down the winding path that led up to the Royal Gardens. A boy and a girl were passing a soccer ball back and forth, while a second boy watched in the distance. The girl, catching sight of A.J., kicked the ball in his direction. A.J. anticipated this, and returned the pass perfectly. They then approached A.J., curious as to where the newcomer had come from.

"Whats up? I'm Zack?" The boy said, smirking.

"And I'm Haruka." The girl added.

"I'm A.J.!" He replied, relieved to see some humans.

"Cool. That's Avus..." Zack said, pointing over to the other boy, who broke into a trot to reach them.

"Hi Avus, I'm A.J.." A.J. said, smiling at the boy in front of him, who seemed just a bit distant.

"So, are you here because you did it?" Haruka asked excitedly.

"Did what?" A.J. asked, and Zack clarified.

"Summoned a "Key". We haven't been told much about them, but, since you're here, maybe we can see the king!" He said. Another boy riding a skateboard whipped past A.J., then hopped off.

"I'm Benjamin, but you can call me Ben." He said.

"A.J., and you can call me A.J.!" A.J. joked, then looked around.

"Is there anyone else here?" A.J. asked, and Avus shook his head. Before any further questions could be asked, a short duck approached them.

"The king will see you now!" He said, but it sounded more like "Thwee kwing wiw swee ywou kwnow!", due to a lisp in his voice. The kids shrugged and followed the duck, who led them to a small, circular room. A mouse with a crown on his head sat at a throne in the midde, and the duck bowed before him. The kids, following his example, all mimicked the duck's movements. The king stared down at the kids for a while, then snapped his fingers. Darkness fell about the room, and creatures similar to those that A.J. had defeated filled the room. The king hopped from his throne, a key similar to the one A.J. had used appeared in his hand.

"Children! Summon your Keyblades!" He shouted, and they all nodded. Raising their hands in unision, Keyblade's appeared in each of their hands. A.J. spun it then cut one in half, studying the others moves. Haruka tended to run across the field, cutting all in her way. Avus, on the other hand, held his ground and put up an iron-like defense. Zack and Ben fought together, watching each other's movements and matching each one with another.

"Wow. Everyone has a strategy except me..." A.J. said, cutting another Heartless in half. As one approached him, it quckly knocked the key out of his hand. Defenseless, he back up against a wall in horror.

Gravity... A voice whispered coldly into his ear, and he said it out loud. A small sphere of darkness appeared, sucking the heartless into it and killing it. A.J. grabbed his keyblade, then locked eyes with King Mickey.

"You know magic. Good. Use it." He mouthed, and A.J. nodded slightly.

What just happened? He asked himself, then looked at Avus, whose defense had just been penetrated by a Heartless. It tore into his skin, leaving a severe cut just above his left elbow. Haruka saw this, and a word blurted out of her mouth.

"Cure!" She said, and the wound slowly began to heal itself. Satisfied, Avus stood, then looked in horror as a Heartless snuck up behind Hakura, ready to strike.

"Areo!" He shouted, and a small whirlwind shot from the tip of his Keyblade, hitting the Heartless square in the chest. Zack and Ben, meanwhile, were having trouble fighting off three Heartless who seemed to adapt to their fighting style.

"Blizzard!" Ben shouted as one pounced, and it froze. Ben slapped it with his Keyblade, and it broke into tiny fragments of ice.

"Thunder!" Zack followed, pointing his Keyblade at the skies. A blast of crackling lightning shot down, striking the enemy Heartless in front of him. A.J. smirked as the lights turned on.

"Congratulations. You are Keybladers." Mickey said, smiling.
((credit twill be given next post, i g2g))
Report Spam   Logged

We all are a mascot of Aisenfield in a sense and the mixture of that would be... disgusting.
=D that's the point—we want something that'll inflict as much mind **** on the outsiders as possible.
A.J.
I'm Baaaaack~
Warned Members
Resident

Hello, /b/rother.

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 08:24:00 pm »

((Credit:
Hakura-Axel/Ike/Ryuuto xD
Zack-XBZ
Avus-Ramzam
Ben-Mentally Sapphire))

Chapter 3: Questions and Answers

"No duh, dude. But what does that MEAN?" Ben said, annoyed. He felt the attack had been just a bit too "real" for his tastes.

"Simply, Benjamin, it means you are going to save the world. More distinctively, the universe." King Mickey replied.

"Wow. Seems a bit...much?" A.J. observed.

"Yes. Which is why there are five of you. You each have special traits, which make you a perfect team for each other. Haruka, a special gift has been bestowed upon you. Very few have learned its secret, no matter how long they think. You are a Healer. You have the ability to revive your friends when they need you most. Avus, you are extremely intelligent, although you may not think as much. It is because of your negative thoughts of yourself that you cannot unlock your true potential. You are a Technician. You have the ability to repair and operate Gummi Ships. Benjamin, you are very special indeed. The ability to use anything of your surroundings to win a battle is your ability, and is why you will never lose. You are an Assailant. Zack, your short temper has given you the ability to enter Rage Mode, a special Drive Form that gives you an unlimited supply of magic and strength for a shortened period of time. You are a Rager. Last, but not least, A.J.. You are adept in every magic, and can utilize magic unknown to anyone besides yourself. In time, the acient art of summoning will reach you. You will be able to summon Heartless at will, those that will devote themselves to your every needs. You are an Adept." Mickey said, then took in the shocked expressions on their faces.

"So...why are we here?" Zack asked.

"Well, let's see...there are 5 keyblades hidden within the worlds. Each one holds a special ability needed to unlock the doors to Kingdom Hearts. You must reach it before Xenmas and the others do, or hell will be unleashed. I'm sure you all know of Organization XIII, no?" Mickey replied, and they nodded.

"Good. Well, he's building an army. New Heartless and Nobodies have been created, but I've countered him with an attack of my own. There are many "Heartfulls", as I call them, willing to help you. These creatures, noted by their distinct yellow coloring, come in three varieties. The Healer will restore a little bit of health to you, giving you a better chance of survival. The next one, a Supporter, will fight alongside you in a battle, until it is defeated. The other is a Riddler, and will give you clues as to where you should go next. Simplified, I want you to find these keys and reach Kingdom Hearts before Xenmas. Any questions?" King Mickey stated, proud of his explanation.

"Yes, I have one. Are you f*cking crazy!?" Haruka shouted.

"Nope. I'm entirely serious. The first world you should visit is called "Toy Story". Chip and Dale should have a ship ready for you outside." Mickey replied, a tinge of anger in is face. Before the kids got up, he shot out five cards from his hands, each with a semi-famous Disney character on it.

"Those are summon cards. You may come across more on your journey. Now, get going!" He said. A.J. and the others pocketed their cards and exited the building, both utterly confused and strangely giddy. Just as King Mickey had said, a new Gummi Ship sat outside, and Avus smirked.

"Apparently, I can drive that thing!" He said, running towards it. A.J. smirked and followed, the others in close pursuit. The boarded the vessel one by one, and Avus entered the cockpit.

"Wow." He said.

"What is it?" Zack asked.

"It's weird, but I feel like I can...fly this ship. Maybe Mickey wasn't lying about that stuff he said..." He said, sitting into the seat.

"Strap in, guys. I think it may get a little bumpy." Ben said.

"You don't gotta tell me twice. With Avus' driving, we may end up in a middle-eastern desert before sundown!" Haruka said, and A.J. smirked as he pulled the thin leather strap across his body, buckling himself in. 

"Prepare for takeoff in three...two...o-" Zack began, but was cut off by the sound of the engine blaring. Their journey was about to begin. And A.J. felt fine.
Report Spam   Logged

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 08:28:24 pm »

Haha.  Haruka the Healer. XD She's such a wise-@$$. 8D
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
A.J.
I'm Baaaaack~
Warned Members
Resident

Hello, /b/rother.

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 05:51:09 pm »

Lol. If you want anything changed, feel free to let me know Cheesy

Chapter 3: Some New Toys

The ship shot into space, and everyone looked out of the nearest window, starting in awe at the endless space before them.

"So...do you know where this place is?" A.J. asked.

"I think. For some reason, I have the image of the planet stuck in my mind, although I've never seen it before. I should be able to manage..." Avus replied, flipping various switches. The ship begun accelerating, entering its top speed.

"Now all we can do is wait..." Avus said, and everyone sighed.

A few hours in, the planet was in sight. half of the planet looked as though it were a young child's room, and the other half was a "Chuckie Cheese"-like Pizzeria. Avus swiftly landed the ship as though he had been flying for years. The kids quickly exited the ship, pulling out their summon cards as they walked.

"Stitch..." Haruka read aloud.

"Stitch? I have...Simba..." Zack replied, pulling the card close to his face.

"What's a Pegasus?" Avus asked, flipping his card for the others to see.

"Who cares, I've got a Terk!" Ben said, eyeing the gorilla on the card he held.

"Uh, I have Jack...Skellington? What the hell is a Jack Skellington?" A.J. said, shoving the card into his pocket.

"I dunno..." Zack answered. Two figures cautiously approached the children.

"Halt. Who goes there?" A voice asked.

"Who wants to know?" Hakura asked.

"Buzz Lightyear of Star Command." The voice replied, and two men came into view. One looked like a cowboy, and the other looked like a futuristic austronaut. They couldn't help but laugh.

"We..we've been sent by King Mickey to find a...key or something!" A.J. said in between laugher at the ridiculous outfits they adorned. But the laughter ended as a scream could be heard in the distance, and the kids acted immediately.

" Holy crap!" Ben shouted, reaching the site first. A gigantic Heartless in the shape of an action figure trashed the room, and everyone was screaming. The kids quickly summoned their keyblades, and began attacking the creature.

"Guys, summon!" A.J. shouted, tossing his card on the ground in spite. The others followed, and soon the images came to life. A lion, an alien, a gorilla, a winged horse and a skeleton all appeared, hyped up and ready to fight.

"Everyone, attack!" Zack shouted, pointing his keyblade at the creature, who had just recently noticed their presence. A.J. begun slashing at its feet while Haruka ran around the creature, occasionally swiping at its unprotected back area. Avus had climbed up the back of the creature, and was slashing at its face with long, heavy swipes. Ben and Zack were keeping the Heartless' long, swaying arms at bay by distracting it continuously. the summons acted together, casting magic and attacking in perfect sync. They soon had the creature on the ground, its screams heard across the room.

"Now what?" Haruka asked, panting.

"Simple. Put it out of its misery." Avus replied, going for one final, fatal stroke. The Heartless stopped immediately, and dissappeared. Avus fell to the ground, laughing a bit. The keyblades soon disappeared, as did the summons.

"Wow. You guys were AMAZING!" The cowboy shouted with the excitement of a schoolgirl meeting her idol.

"I'm Buzz, and this is Woody. Thanks for helping us, that thing's been terrorizing us for hours. Where did it come from?" Buzz asked, and the kids shrugged.

"Nobody is exactly sure..." Avus said, thinking.

"Well, thanks anyway. I have someone I'd like you to meet..." Said Buzz.
Report Spam   Logged

Rabid Ninja Sapphire
:)
Resident

Domination. B)

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 07:06:39 pm »

lol, Toy Story. Good work, A.J. You've matched Ben's personality pretty well! =3 Can't wait to read more.
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

"There. To the door. Why, are you scared?" - Sora, KH:RE:COM
"Give me one hell of a show!" - Axel, KH:COM (GBA version, replaced in English version of RE:COM)
"THE MOLE! IT BURNS! GAHH!" - A friend in RL upon trying to fight Ursula for me.
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 11:46:59 pm »

You seem to be getting Zack pretty well.

The only thing is, Zack's not a big fan of lions. So Simba isn't the greatest choice of a summon for him.
Try Sully or Randall (Monster's Inc.) or Violet (Mr. Incredibles). They suit him a bit more. Or hell, even Wall-E or Lightning Mcqueen (Cars). =)

Also, if you want any help with co-writing or coming up with a story. I can help. =)

Otherwise, keep up the good story. =D
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum