Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 11:40:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Aisenfield! Here, have a blog and a personality disorder.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Fire Emblem: Band of Mercenaries (Pg-13... maybe R)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Band of Mercenaries (Pg-13... maybe R)  (Read 1395 times)
Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« on: August 25, 2008, 02:08:49 am »

Yep, me again, with yet another FE Roleplay. o_o" Yes, I'm aware of how bad the first one was. Though, this one has a bit more excitement to the fun. We all get to be mercenaries! Yay! ^_^ And, don't worry, this isn't one of those "pointless, seemingly plotless" RPs I seem to come up with, in the past, though the words "It's going to be different" seems too overused... So, I'll leave it to you to, silently, decide on how well I've gotten with RPs. Or loudly, or whatever... >>; That's not important...

Now, to lay down the rules...

Da Rules

Rule #0: Under no circumstances may you godmod... okay, to a certain degr-NO! DON'T GODMOD!

Rule #1: Just because we are killers doesn't mean we harm others that aren't our targets. In other words, don't go killing off random people, just for fun. We are paid for our targets and those who get in the way of killing them, so killing off innocent people: Not cool.

Rule #2: Speed is a priority, but don't use it to kill everything in sight or dodge every arrow, sword etc. in your direction. Eventually, you'll have to take a hit or two, so quit being a wuss. This goes with the godmod rule.

Rule #3: Speak literate, people. I don't want me or others to have to sort through a whole pool of an illiterate mess. Though, I'm sure with most of you experienced RPers, I won't have to have this problem. Still, to remind you new ones, please, just don't...

Rule #4: Follow the rules of the Aisenfield RPF. If you need help finding them, here: http://aisenfield.smfforfree4.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html Now you don't have any excuses for that.

Rule #5: Swearing is allowed, to a certain degree. You CAN swear, but keep it within the filter.

Rule #6: For those who are faint of heart, I strongly suggest that you DON'T join this RP. It's marked as PG-13/R for a reason, that mainly due to the blood and violence that will be in this. Those that enjoy it, feel free to.

Rule #7: Unfortunately, there's going to be a set rule to the classes you can choose on this RP, being that most of the RP's jobs will be worked in the dark, so not all classes will be available.

Available classes: Thief, Rogue, Assassin (I'll only allow 2 others), Mercenary, Hero, Ranger, Shaman, Druid, Summoner, Archer, Sniper, Myrmidon, Swordmaster.
(God, I didn't expect to hit the second line, with the classes... o_o")

Rule #8: Posting doesn't have to be frequent, but try to stay updated. If you're too far behind in the story, you'll be moved along or, if it's in the battle scene, your character will be killed off, due to inactivity, so please, make sure you post.

Rule #9: Minor Character control. Don't be a jackhole and take over someone's character unless to push them along with the plot, if they haven't posted in a while. That's your only exception.

Rule #10: Regardless of the class (Especially you assassin types out there), don't always expect that the target would be easy to kill. Even my characters, who are skilled assassins, have problems with their targets. The enemy will, almost, always have an ace up their sleeves, which would make the situation more dangerous than it already appears.

Recently added:
Rule #11: I figured age wasn't going to be a problem, so I wasn't going to put any restrictions on it. But if you insists... 18 is the minimmum

If you have any questions, regarding the RP or any rules that should be added, PM me. I don't want this being spammed with OCCs.

The Plot

To a mercenary, there are always a few rules. One, your target is your main priority. Two, trust your client, lest he mistrusts you. And three, there's no end to the bloodlust, once your blade gets a taste of it. A mercenary must know his target and how much he's worth. A mercenary must also know that the stakes are always high and that death may be right around the corner, at any time. He must know all of these things, being that for those who don't know them tend to have short lives as mercenaries. Though, I'm sure that's why assassining or capturing our targets is all apart of the life; and with so much money put at our feet, all for our lives on the line for this work, it's so worth it. For I fear not Death, that being too good for me and as long as I'm with my brother, we, the Silencers, have nothing to fear. Because as our alias states, we always get the job done.

Code:
 [b]Name[/b]: (The name of your character)
[b]Age[/b]: (The age of your character)
[b]Gender[/b]: (The gender of your character)
[b]Description[/b]: (What your character looks like)
[b]Personality[/b]: (How your characters acts alone and with others)
[b]History[/b]: (A small history of your characters life)
[b]Class[/b]: (What class is your character starting as.)
[b]Weapon[/b]: (The weapon[s] of choice your character will use)
[b]Other[/b]: (Anything else you may wish to add)
[b]RPG sample[/b]: (A sample of your RPG'ing skills)

Those that can join, without an RPG sample:
Arctic master(me)
Deoxy Warrior
Kenta.....
Batman: The Dark Knight
X-Blader Zega
Lucifer
Pichudude
inuyasha43
Cieluscian
Terak
Zack Fair
Ike
Ramzam

Anyone else I neglected to mention, who has started an RP, mention your name and I'll add you to the list. (That sound familiar?)

My characters:

Name: Ty
Description: His entire head is covered, so the darkness of the night makes seeing his face completely impossible, until light is brought to it. When his face is visible, it's almost flawless, except for an "X" shape in the form of a scar, on his right cheek and his growing red hair. His eyes are pale blue, though cold and seemingly emotionless, though he usually turns, when he shows emotion.
He wears a dark blue, sleeveless shirt, revealing his muscular physique, with matching, baggy pants, tucked under his black boots. On his hands, he wears black, leather gloves, were only the index and middle fingers don't cover. He keeps his attire, and wounds, all covered in his large, brown cape. Within that, he conceals his weapons, on the side of his hips, for easy access.
Personality: Ty isn't the talkative type, and lets his knives do the talking for him. As he looks, he seems emotionless, and his only concern is to stay alive and get the job done, though, he always keeps certain things, such as his past, to himself.
History: As children, he and his brother, Jay, were trained as killers. When they were old enough, their first job was to assassinate a region leader. Though many guards, injuries and trauma of dealing with their emotions, they succeeded in their first mission. As they grew older, so did their skills, and with their wins, failures. Though, through all and all, they managed to stay alive and keep each other alive.
As the years went by, they had gotten a rather important request, from a good "Friend" from underground. He had devised a plan to take over the world, and make all that was his, with the power of the Fire Emblem. However, his plan was thwarted, with their betrayl, and soon, after the great victory, the two brothers fled the scene, never to be heard from their group, again.
Class: Assassin
Weapon: Bloodlust. The knife has a rather large blade and has massive power in it's strikes and stabs, though at the cost of some of it's handling ability. The handle on the knife makes it more difficult to switch positions as it can't be, easily, used as something to play around with, in one's hands.
Other: Ty's speed and agility is almost unmatched, though with the exception of his brother, Jay. Though, after some time, a pattern can be found in his movements, and he can be hit, once that pattern's found.
RPG sample: No need of one.

Name: Jay
Description: Being brothers with Ty, he shares similar features with him. His hair is red, but in a more clean cut, than what his brothers' appears to be. He has the same scar on his cheek, but on the opposite side, still visible under his five o'clock shadow. His eyes are more of a clearer, more friendly, blue, with a more laid back, less serious look, than his brother.
In terms of attire, he's not really into a whole "dark and shady" look, and seems a bit more open, with showing his face, being most notably capable of his abilities to fear no enemy. He wears a dark red T-shirt of knitted cotten, while blue denim is tucked, neatly, into his black boots. He wears a large, brown cape, like his brother, which also conceals his secured weapons, at the sides of his hips.
Personality: Oddly, even through his brother's lessons on how he should act, he still acts as easy-going and laid back, as always; though, never to the point of slacking off on his duties. He has quite the sense of humor, from time to time, as well as sarcasm; and is pretty open for ideas. His only downside to his personality is being merciful to women, and, in some cases, having erotic fantasies, after the mission's done.
History: As children, he and his brother, Ty, were trained as killers. He wasn't notably good, and he usually had Ty cover for him, until he gained his sense to actually get the feel of war. Though, even after Ty could properly leave Jay alone, to get the job done, he still had his doubts.
As the years went by, they had gotten a rather important request, from a good "Friend" from underground. He had devised a plan to take over the world, and make all that was his, with the power of the Fire Emblem. However, his plan was thwarted, with their betrayl, and soon, after the great victory, the two brothers fled the scene, never to be heard from their group, again.
Weapon: Mercy. The knife is long, in length, though thin. While it's easy to handle, this is at the cost of power. If sharp enough, and lucky enough, it could, possibly, decapitate one's head. Though, usually, it's notably weak and takes more than one strike to actually kill someone.
Other: Jay's speed matches with that of his brother, but as of him, a pattern can be found in his technique; which, once the pattern's discovered, can leave them vulnerable to attack.
RPG sample: No need for one.
Forewarning: The plot, at first, may seem... plotless, but the deaths of these targets will reveal an even greater plot, as the story goes on, so please, try to bear with me, here.

Edit: I've updated the RPG sample list, and available classes.
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 03:37:00 am »

Hm..interesting, I've played two FE games, so I'll join, as soon as I get an answer to this question:

What is the minimum and maximum age?
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 07:30:12 am »

While I've never played Fire Emblem (Kenta: WHAT?!), this looks interesting enough. Hell with it, reserve me. I should have a profile after school, if the Energy is flowing well.
Report Spam   Logged

Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

I'm not pessimistic, but realistic :I

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 09:53:32 am »

I would love to reserve a post in this FE RP I think I'll get my profile finished tomorrow after school, if I don't have to much homework.
Report Spam   Logged

Well, why do I keep dying?
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 10:37:57 am »

Hiya Arctic! Cheesy I think you forgot me somewhere in your list, but that's OK. ^^ I don't usually RP with you. *sweat drop* Er, anyway.

Name: Sirius McKinnon
Description: Sirius has fiery red hair that falls down to just above his shoulders. His hair has a shaggy appearance to it and is impossible to tame. It also has streaks of copper through it, as though his hair was sun kissed. Sirius's eyes are a molten gold color that shines like the stars in a moonless night sky.  He is of average weight and height, so nothing special there. Sirius also has lightly tanned skin and supple muscles.

He wears a red, leather tank top and white, leather shorts.  Around his waist is an orange belt, mainly as an accessory and to hold his weapon.  Sirius's boots only reach up to his ankles and are white in color.  This is his attire during the daytime, though.  At night, though the style doesn't change, the color of choice is pure black.

Personality: Kind, polite, respectful, Sirius is someone who is very likable and seems almost perfect. He always smiles, gives others advice, and has a great sense of humor. Although, one wonders what lurks beneath that seemingly imperfect temperament. Sirius should have doubts, worries, some slight imperfection, right? Only close friends can see through his false cheerfulness to see that he only puts it on so that others didn't have to carry his share of worries. Those close friends always seem to put distance between themselves and him, thinking that he was deceiving them. Sirius would never deceive someone unless it needs to be done.

Point of fact is that Sirius doesn't have any real friends any more. He wouldn't open up to anyone about his past, always clamming up when that subject was brought up. Sirius can be trusted with secrets; despite how many secrets he keeps for himself. He can also read other people's emotions pretty well and can decide whether or not someone would be considered trouble. All Sirius does is watch their posture and see what their eyes are telling him.

History: When he was about ten or eleven, his mother (a former assassin) taught him all he needed to know in the assassin business.  As a result of her training, Sirius adopted his mother's "style" of killing.  He preferred a quick and almost painless death for his targets.

Weapon: Secret Innocence.  It has a sheath made of maple with a Sakura petal design on it. The hilt of the dagger is black with silver trimming and a diamond encrusted on the pommel. Its blade is the color of starlight and has a tiny inscription upon it. Only a person who knows Gaelic can understand the inscription.  On Sirius's blade it says, "When Innocence calls for help, I shall be there to answer it."
Other: -He has an Irish accent
-Sirius only curses in Gaelic
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 12:54:44 pm »

Okay, I updated the no RPG sample list and the available classes. I made some changes, due to some classes being in their "class up" categories, so those are available too. ^_^ And now that you've wasted a good 10 seconds of your time, reading this, here's some good news... for Ike. Your accepted, unless you want to change anything on your character.
Report Spam   Logged

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 01:02:41 pm »

*Coughcough*IwroteLuminousCometEtc.*coughcough.* Whoa, I really have to do something about that cold. >_> I'll let you know I have plans, here, since I haven't done anything outside of Pokémon for ages (in my time anyway). To those who haven't gotten it by now, reserve mah ramen spot.
Report Spam   Logged
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 04:03:35 pm »

Ramzam?! O_o Oh yeah, it MUST be the end of the world... *nothing happens* o_o" Okay, I lied...

So, let's see what we have...

Three reserves
One registration

Random number, from 10 to 6... 7 more spots left, not including reserves.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 05:10:41 pm »

But but but.... where's the Mage Class!? I love the Mage/ Sage Class! T_T My top freaking character on the two Fire Emblem Games I own was, disregarding Ike, Soren - Wind Mage/ Wind Sage/ Arch Sage. I want my Mage class...

Oh, and Mercenary class... what is that, exactly? A strength-relying sword-bearer? Fill in the class types for us... non-GBA Fire Emblem owners. ^^" I know more about the Laguz and Branded than most people, but nothing on other subjects...

Anyway... enough rambling (which I should have got an award for, dammit!) now, I would like a reserved spot, Arcticcans, pwease.

Will have a profile up by... tomorrow?
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 10:21:58 pm »

Luce, this group of mercs work in the dark. Sadly, spells like Fire or lightning would give one's place away... ^^; *hands Luce the "ramble thine mouth off" award*

*scratches off three and replaces it with four* Four reserves. One registration. Seven spots to be filled...
Report Spam   Logged

Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 04:21:20 am »

Name: Ara

Description: Ara's identity is almost a complete mystery, her face always covered by her hood. On the off chance that people do see her face, her skin is almost completely white, her eyes are an emerald-like green, and her hair is what seems to be a mix of brown and black. She usually doesn't show any signs that she has emotions and nothing indicates that she is feeling an emotion. She wears a black cloak with a hood over all of her other clothes, which consists of a short black shirt and a matching pair of black pants. On her hands, there seems to be nothing, until you look closer and see there seems to be some sort of ring on her right hand. Also on her other hand is another ring and around her neck is a black necklace. She doesn't have any obvious weapons, despite the stave that she carries around and the numerous tombs of magic she has.

Personality: Quiet and silent, Ara doesn't quite easily make a lot of friends and in fact, not everyone in the band of mercenaries quite feel safe around her yet, due to her mysterious nature. She quite often tries to put distance between herself and others, due to whatever events had happened to her in the past. She doesn't quite deal well with people who like to make friends and people who like to talk, she usually avoids these types of people like the plague, she would prefer to being by herself then with others, again, due to whatever had happened to her from her past. She also has quite a knack for being able to lie and deceive people easily.

She doesn't have any friends at all, and as her personality would say, she doesn't open up about anything to anyone, always keeping away from people and staying to herself when anyone asks about it. With secrets, she can't be trusted with them, since she enjoys(though others don't know it) to reveal others personal secrets that she knows. So long story short, she is a sort of loner, staying to herself always and ignoring others, only not ignoring them when she has to.

History: As a child, she was trained specifically to be an efficient Druid, and warned that she may have to kill others to learn more about this kind of magic. At the right time, she was sent to kill a group of bandits hiding out in an old house just outside of town. Later, after she returned home and the villages examined the house, they were a bit more then disturbed, since it looked like world war III had occurred in the old house.
A few years later, she returned home from yet another mission to find her parents had been murdered for unknown reasons by the very people they had trusted. A few years later of studying magic, she laid waste to the people in the town and left abroad to travel on her own, to learn more and heighten her magical abilities.

Class: Druid
Weapon: Stave
Other: No.
RPG sample: ((Agh))

"Too easy" Mutio said simply as he fired 10 more rounds and as the 2 vamps hopelessly tried to dodge it, they both got hit. "Way too easy" He muttered, kicking the 2 fallen bodies to see if they were still alive. "Might as well watch the others" He said, leaning back as he watched the other battles with a smile. "These guys are good..." He muttered to himself, watching everyone with interest.

However, the real prize he was after were the 2 that were originally here, Sora and Riku. "I'm so gonna get that bounty" He muttered to himself. He pondered why he hadn't attacked them yet but shrugged it off as he
continued to stare at the 2, ever waiting for a chance to strike them down and bring them in for the bounty. "So tempting" He said outloud, not really caring as he tried to control the urge to strike them down now.

"Gah, gotta control it" He said, toying with the pistol in his hand. HE still smirked as he remembered that day...

++++++++++++Flashback++++++++++
Mutio whistled lightly as he walked around the streets of Las Vegas. He had just gotten kicked out of a stolen apartment and his whole world was crumbling down. He'd lost his house, his job, heck, even his weapons. "what's a guy to do?" Mutio said to himself as he continued to walk. It was very sunny out today, which didn't surprise Mutio much, he expected it to be this sunny, without the news reporter's help.

"Hey you!" A thug said and Mutio sighed as he turned around. "Yes?" Mutio said, looking un-interested. "I want everything you have, now!" The thug said, throwing a wild punch at Mutio. "Why is it this always happens to me?" He said, dodging the punch and giving a punch of his own to the man's gut. "H-How..." The man said before falling. "Hmm, this is interesting" Mutio said, picking up a pistol the guy had dropped.

"How curious he didn't use it..." Mutio said, pocketing the pistol and walking off.
++++end flashback+++++++++++++=+

"Still a funny day if you think about it..." He then muttered to himself, looking to the black sky and wondering if anything in his life would ever change. He shook his head lightly as he looked back to the fierce battles going on between the vampires and the...humans. "Those guys don't seem human..." Mutio said, shrugging as he continued to watch.

((If that RP sample isn't good enough, I'll find something else))
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
EHW
Addict

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 12:05:00 pm »

-face falls- I freaking hate that ruling... ass. Fine... I'll be wanting my Mage Class in a different way then. -sighs- I wanted to use Anima Magic... I'll make do with Dark though. I need to unlock Pelleas to use it in FE: Radiant Dawn...

Name: Eido Lonseraph
Description: Eido has pale grey, almost silver eyes that glow when the moonlight hits them. His hair is medium length and spiked, the colour of it being silver. His hair is curved naturally towards one side, causing it to slightly droop over the right side of his face. He is 5'7" in height, and has very pale, caucasian skin. His skin seems to glow slightly when hit by UV rays, showing a slight change in his background compared to normal people.

Eido is generally seen sporting the clothing of a common Mage, his robe being that of black. Underneath this, he wears a deep purple shirt and trousers, as additional garments to provide extra warmth. On his feet, Eido wears a pair of jet black walking shoes, which provide comfort yet are durable enough for his walks of life. Finally, Eido wears a necklace, a Talisman, which is an obsidian decahedron framed by angel wings. It is his personal emblem, and he uses it to grant him luck.

Personality: A collected soul, Eido is more grown up then he seems at first glance, and is tremendously prepared for surprise encounters. However, Eido is typically rude and blunt, preferring to be alone than with the rest of the company. This is due to the fact that although he never knew his parents, he grew up being told that they'd left him to die when he was born, and therefore tends not to get to know people if he can help it, so that they cannot betray him as his parents did. Eido's eyes betray the fact that he has a tortured soul, his eyes being very deep and soulful when he believes no-one is looking, almost pining for acceptance, yet the rest of the time he appears asocial to an extreme, due to his facade behind his emotional mask. Despite this, Eido's mask cracks slightly when he studies, due to his wish to learn all there is to do with Magic.

History: Eido is an orphan. It defines his very nature, so that would be were to start if you were to get to "know" him. Regardless, as a newborn baby, he was left in the wild to die, the reasons unknown, similar to the identities of his parents. However, in this wilderness, there was a small magic college for those who wished to learn in peace. In fact, ironically, although left in the wild, he was left within about a mile or two of the school. Once found by one of the teachers, who was out wandering and studying the training of one of the students, he was taken in by the academy.

Eido, as a young child, was a sweet bubbly individual. He would always wish to learn more and more about Magic, being naturally adept at it, and yet his studious side was matched by his heartwarming curiousity and playfulness, and he would freely play with what he could when he had free time. He found he had more ability in Dark Magic, so set out studying it, though he could use Anima to an extent. All in all, he was a well-rounded, well-versed child, who looked like a real winner to graduate and then either stay at the academy and teach, or roam and explore the world.

When he met the age of eleven, Eido was told of his heritage. It hurt him to the core, but he didn't let it show. He slowly absorbed the knowledge of this, and after three years of hurt and mental self-torture, was getting round to accepting it, when the accident happened.

The accident was caused in the laboratory. One of the students accidently used a Fire Anima spell. At the time, they were using explosive chemicals in an experiment. As a result, the entire room went up in smoke and flame, taking with it the lives of all the class students, the teacher and the headmaster, as well as destroying part of the college. The entire incident, though a nightmare, seems like a pleasant dream compared to the incident after the explosion.

Immediately after the funeral for the school students and the two teachers, some teachers started to fight for the position of College Head, and ended up getting out of control. These were the hotheaded staff members who, although while the headmaster was alive, toed the line, decided that the college needed to immediately find it's feet. Most of the students also got involved, fighting amongst themselves while supporting one faculty member. Eido however retreated to the library, stole some of the library's knowledgeable books, and then, collecting his stuff, took off from the college.

Soon after, he met a mercenary band, and after slowly being accepted, began to adapt to a new way of life. After a while, Eido became the main magic user of the group, though his past life cut him up quite deeply, thereby causing him to become outwardly extremely rude and blunt, while being collected and secretive about how he truly feels.

Class: Druid
Weapon: Tomes
#1: Flux
#2: Luna
Both appear to be in the same book, which is a dark purple in colour while embossed with seemingly dark runic symbols, which are a much darker purple in colour.
Other: - Eido is a Spirit Charmer, one who has either made a pact with the supernatural or descended from someone who has made a pact, thereby continuing the pact's survival. Spirit Charmers often gain additional benefits to their person, such as better magical control.
- Eido's dream is to become the greatest magic user in the world, either by being able to use all brands of magic, or by other means.
Report Spam   Logged

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 02:03:46 pm »

Luce, this group of mercs work in the dark. Sadly, spells like Fire or lightning would give one's place away... ^^; *hands Luce the "ramble thine mouth off" award*

*scratches off three and replaces it with four* Four reserves. One registration. Seven spots to be filled...
Actually, fire-based or lightning-based spells can be used for an assassin's advantage. For example, if one channels electricity into their fingertips and jabs them into a certain spot on someone's neck, they can knock them out silently and effectively, allowing easier access for the target and an easier escape if need be. If a distraction is needed to get to a target or escape covertly, setting things on fire (to a minor degree) is very useful. Think about those.

As for my character, they'll be up within three hours, give or take one. I'll just edit them into here, unless someone else posts before I'm done.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 03:29:38 pm »

Actually, fire-based or lightning-based spells can be used for an assassin's advantage. For example, if one channels electricity into their fingertips and jabs them into a certain spot on someone's neck, they can knock them out silently and effectively, allowing easier access for the target and an easier escape if need be. If a distraction is needed to get to a target or escape covertly, setting things on fire (to a minor degree) is very useful. Think about those.

As for my character, they'll be up within three hours, give or take one. I'll just edit them into here, unless someone else posts before I'm done.

Err... Tyren... obviously you know nothing about Fire Emblem. Umm... Magic Users in the game shoot massive blasts of it at the enemy... so Fire is giant fireballs, Lightning is a large bolt of lightning. Secondly... Mage classes cannot fight well in close-combat, and they need to make powerful blasts... Yeah. The Assassination technique, though extremely helpful, isn't allowed.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 02:59:15 am »

@_@ Are you guys just suggesting that I allow every class into this RP?! But, Tyren DOES have a point. While, it is based OFF of FE, some rules don't HAVE to apply. Kills don't ALWAYS have to diswade the enemy. Tyren, you art a genius. 'Nuff said.

Luce... *up-grades his award to "Rambler of the month" and also awards him "FE know-it-all"* ^_^ Now, getting back on my topic...

Must... not... start... RP... today... Oh what the hell... @_@" The action starts now.
Ike, Luce, AID: Accepted.
Everyone else, get in your registrations, for there's only 5 spots left.

Short bio, for this very first part.
This first, and long, part mainly involves a two-man effort of one target (my characters). So, in short, this first post will, literally, be my post. Though, as for where everyone will meet, the group's meeting will be at a local tavern, in a town called Darkwood. Now, with that out of the way, let's roll.

Night had fallen, turning the sky a pitch black due to the new moon. Two figures rushed towards one of the kingdom's walls, keeping a watchful eye for the patrol, looking for pesky intruders. One of the figures, both being men, sticks his finger in his mouth and stuck it out. He waited to feel for a breeze, which there was only a slight, but not enough to blow his cape into view. He looked to the other figure and nodded, a silent message telling him to send him up the wall they were flatten against.

Checking their surroundings, once more, the second figure kneels down, holds out his hands over each other, low enough for the first person to step on. When the first figure gets his footing, he sends him up, to scale up the brick wall. He caught one of the asphalt bricks, then had gotten properly settled to climb it.

As he climbed, he stopped, before he reached the top, two wooden bows being in view. Archers. He turned around, raising a hand, signaling that there was something that the second figure should do. The second figure had threw something, which made a small clatter, but enough to turn the archers' heads out of view.

The first figure jumped up and over the top of the wall, and into the view of one of the Archers. With a quick move, with the other archer distracted, the figure quickly drew his knives, both into the Archers. He had stabbed the Archer, who's back was turned, square on the top of the spinal cord, on the neck, and the one who had spotted him in the gut. The figure gave the knife a firm turn in the Archer's stomach, the Archer grunted a bit; his air escaping as he dropped his bow, from his clutches. The figure pulled back both of his knives, as both bodies fell on the asphalt floor.

The figure gives a signal to his partner who, more quickly, scales the wall to the top then throws himself over the edge on the top. They ran into the darkened corridors of the castle, the darkness as their greatest element. Room after room, knowing the key points of where to go, to find their target, the two slip past the many guards patrolling through the castle; their movements, as quick as can be, though soft with grace.

The two assassins approach one of their targets' rooms. A sentry was assigned to stand guard, at each side of the door, both armed with a long spear and plated armor. One was dosing off, often, and the other was constantly on the alert; once so often, nudging the other guard to stay awake. The two assassins looked to each other and nodded, then split up. One took to the left and the other, to the right. The one who took to the right flashed across the hall, into the light, for a split second and disappearing back into darkness.

"What was that?" the more alert guard asked. He nudged his colleague, who shook himself away, sleepily blinking his eyes. The guard points his spear towards to where he saw the figure pass by, from the light to the darkness. "Go, check it out."

Both assassins smirk, for the guards took the bait, just as planned. As the other guard, sleepily, approached the area, where the assassin had ran to, he was hit by shock, as the assassin that ran there had leaped out of the shadows and pounced on him. The shock of the impact knocked the wind out of him and rendered him paralyzed. Before the other guard could pull up his guard and attack the assassin, he took a blow to the head, from the back of the other assassin's hilt of his knife. The guard toppled onto the ground, unconscious, as the assassin switches the position of his knife, with a quick 180 degree turn, then slams the knife back in it's own sheathe.

The assassin that pounced on the guard approached the other one. He seemed rather confident, in the recent surprise attack. "Heh, this is easy. The target's good as dead..." he said, in a low voice.

"Quiet, Jay," said the first assassin, "If she hears you and calls for help, we'll be in a tight spot... We just come in, silence the girl and then leave."

The assassin pulled up a bobby pin, bending it and turning it, in many directions, until he got the shape he wanted. "Just keep watch. Move those unconscious guards out of the light, so they don't get suspicious..."

"Fine, fine..." Jay said, having followed that up with a groan.

"And keep your voice down, dammit. If she wakes up, she'll definately scream, and we don't need any of that..."

"Yeah, yeah, Ty, you don't have to remind me..." Jay muttered, to keep his voice down.

Both assassins made quick work of their duties, for as soon as Jay had disposed of the bodies, his accomplice, Ty, had heard the lock on the door click open.

"Got it..." Ty muttered. He signalled to his partner that it was open as he slowly opened the door.

The two, bearing their blades, slowly entered the poorly lit room; the light from the torches outside of the cracked door being their only light source. They approached the victim's bed from each side each side, where a figure appeared to be in it. The sheets were covering the head, making it hard to tell whether it was real, or a trick. Ty pulled over the covers quickly, as pillows and sheets reveal it for what it really was. Ty nodded, then twirled his blade around, signalling to search the room.

The room was thoroughly searched by sight, and by sound it was completely silent. Something wasn't right. It was the right room, their client made sure of that, though where was the target, they both thought. The answer became very clear, after the question boggled their minds, as a hefty cry for help was heard from outside of the room.

"S***..." Jay said, "The girl's smart and crafty, I'll give her that."

The two assassins bursted through the door, and follow down the hallways, where the cries for help was being heard. Of course, clatter of cladded armor was also being heard, down another hallway, that triggering in their heads that after this was done, more useless fighting would probably need to be done. The two weren't going to get out of there, without getting their hands a little more dirty, they felt.

The girl's scream was loud, and echoing, throughout the entire castle. Soon, everyone would be rushing to her aid. The two assassins couldn't let that happen. They managed to catch glimpses of the girl's blond hair and white, long night gown, as she was fleeing from her room, and towards possible safety. Though, the calls were so scattered, even her patrol units were confused to where the calls were coming from.

"She's a pretty fast runner, too," Jay added.

"She can't outrun us, though..." Ty retorted.

The chase ended, as the girl was cornered, in one of the corridors. The young woman looked both ways, unsure of what way she had gone, and, from her own confusion and haste, took a wrong turn to a dead end. The assassins turned their heads to the frightened girl, flattened in a corner, screaming for help. Both assassins approached her, one keeping his eye on her and the other behind them, so they wouldn't end up in the same state she was in; Cornered. Though, even to them, this had to be done quickly, being that the girl was screaming her last breaths.

The screams of the young woman were calmed down, as she knew nothing could possibly save her now. Ty wanted the girl's life to be quick and painless, feeling some remorse, for having to kill her; him seeing her salted tears rolling down her cheeks and staining her gown. Ty went to grab hold of her but she attempted to push out of the man's reach, to make an escape. It failed, as Ty outstretched his arm, then spinning around the girl, his knife to the her neck and his other hand clutched upon her head, gripping upon the girl's hair.

Ty appeared to be fumbling with his target. The girl should've been dead, already. Jay was even wondering why Ty was taking so long, for a silent gesture of a raised eyebrow and approaching cladded footsteps was telling him to hurry up. Ty couldn't do it. He could barely stain his knife with the girl's blood, as it trinkled down a bit from the puncture he had made trying to hold her still. He couldn't pull of his usual menthod though had another one, in mind.

"Jay, CATCH!" Ty tossed his knife toward Jay, then quickly clasped his hand over the girl's mouth and soon after that, a loud snap came from the young woman's neck. Jay caught the knife, as the snap was heard, followed up by some of the crackling of the bones as Ty straighten the body's neck. She was at peace now.

The two looked out of a nearby window, looking down to the safety that was the mountains around the castle, though the danger of the drop down. Having chased the girl through the corridors, they hadn't realized how high they've gotten, since they came in. And hoping for a miracle jump wasn't likely, for there were guards looking for the intruders, outside.

In the assassin's way, stood many of the royal soldiers, of the castle. Armed with swords, lances and, for those with less armor, axes, they scan the situation, quickly and come to the conclusion that the two men were hostile and have killed royal blood.

"EGAD!" shouted one of the soldiers, most likely, the commander. "To arms, men! These two are responsible for killing the princess!"

The other soldiers yelled their battle cry, as they made a formation to corner the two assassins. The men with spears lined up, turning their spears towards the two assassins and their shields close to defend themselves; all five of them drawing close to seize the two men. The two assassins knew that escaping without a fight was impossible now.

Ty drew his reserve knife, as did Jay, with his other open hand. They separated again, running toward the walls of the castle, in an evasive maneuver. The two picked up speed, as they ran along side the wall, and soon, on the wall. The Soldiers turned head, then throwing their spears at the two assassins. The Soldiers' aim was reckless, as they had no clear target as to who to throw their spears at, creating a slight confusion as they both kick off the wall; nimbly somersaulting in the air as they landed in the middle of the group.

As the two halt, Jay tossing up the knife, towards Ty, they exchange information, quickly, while the guards were stumbling left and right, to get the two in their view.

"Thirteen enemies." Jay said, quickly.

"Five with Spears, three with axes and four with swords. One commander. Spears are unarmed." Ty said, quickly. His knife landed in one of his hands. "GO!"

The two split up, separating the action. Ty threw his knives, into two of the hearts of the unarmed soldiers, as he approached them. He takes hold of the knives, then kicked them in their lower abdomens, brutally pulling back his knives. One of the unarmed soldiers retrieved his spear, then attempted to stab at Ty. As he does, he parry's the attack, swinging his knife upward, letting the spear come back down, as the soldier's first reaction. He crouched down, low enough, to evade the blow, then makes a charge, thrusting the knife up and into a crack in his clad armor. With another brutal pull, the soldier fell, lifeless, onto his back.

Jay, on the other hand, had been fighting soldiers with swords. Royal knights. They swung their swords, in feeble attempts to hit Jay, as he spun and leaped about, dodging the blows, merely biding his time to find weak points his thin knives could penetrate. Three knights swung at once, as Jay rolled out of harm's way, spotting the weak points of the knight's armor, from behind their helmets. Before two of the Knights could turn head, Jay flings the knives into the back of their heads, the blood from the impact spurted, slightly. Before the two knights could completely fall over, Jay retrieved his knives, ready for more.

Their luck was just getting worse, however. More Archers, from the gate patrol, appeared, ready for attack, rearing back their bows with arrows. Even the two assassins had their limits. They could've taken the small platoon, but if reinforcements were going to come that quickly, there wasn't any telling how long they could hold out. Fighting their way to an opening, avoiding the barrage of arrows, their goal was to make it down to the second floor of the castle's dark corridors and jump from there to safety.

Their fighting had gone on for almost a half hour, due to all of their dodging and evasion of the incoming reinforcements. Using sure-kill techniques they picked up in their training, they fought off smaller platoons, giving them a temporary opening for escape, though, some injuries, due to the surprise attacks. Nearly exhausted, the two assassins had finally reached a window of the second floor. It was protected by antique stained glass, but one of their pursuers' arrows penetrated the glass, weakening it. Jay was able to kick out a portion, more than large enough for them to fit. With Arrows whizzing past them, they jumped down the two-story window, using their capes to, roughly, touch down with the price of the landing of nearly fracturing their knees.

Arrows were still being fired, as the royal army did not want them to get away with murdering the Princess alive. Patrols on the ground floor were trying to make their way to the two assassins, while aerial patrols were still trying to get ready, being that their pegasus were still being prepared. All of this at the sound of the commander's voice who's strict command was to not let the assassins get away under any circumstance. Though, despite their nearly crippled legs, the two assassins managed to hurry to the highest of the mountains where they had a trap laid for their grand escape.

A small camping area was, recently, burnt out, and two black horses tied down, as far away from the camp site as they could still see. Within the burned out fire, a stick, burning hot from the fire's remains, was pulled out of the charred remains of the fire and taken to a large boulder by Jay. Behind it, was a fuse, that lead to a trap bomb, to block and discourage the foot soldiers. The stick was stuck upon the fuse, until it lit, flaring as it burned toward the explosive.

"Fire in the hole!" Jay shouted, running away. An explosion was set off, after the call. The large boulder, shifted due to the explosion, causing it to turn over and crash down, over the available roadway, blocking the available path and the way of the soldiers. The two untie the horses and jump onto them, taking off into the wastelands, away from the castle, their capes flowing with the wind as their horses gallop at full speed. The assassins' mission was a success.

"HA-HA! SUCK ON THAT!" Jay shouted back, feeling triumphant of the success of their mission.

"We don't need to antagonize them, anymore." Ty said, "We're not in a good condition, if they hear you. Let's just get back to Darkwood Tavern and rest."

"Say, I know I took an arrow or two, back there. How did you avoid getting an arrow stuck through ya?"

"I didn't..." Ty patted his side, his flowing cape revealing some of the arrows that broke, while they were running.

"Ouch... Hope you can get those arrow tips out of ya."

"Feh, I've had worse..."

The castle's walls were completely out of view, though so were they, soon enough. The castle's winged units were just coming out of their stables, circling the area, for the assassins. Little did they know they had already escaped.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum