Aisenfield
March 29, 2024, 01:54:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a bird! It's a- oh wait, it's a bird.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Yu-Gi-Oh! Elite Duelist Academy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh! Elite Duelist Academy  (Read 3275 times)
Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

I'm not pessimistic, but realistic :I

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 05:56:53 am »

"First off, I would like to personally thank everyone for wishing to become a student here! We have some examinary duels today, just so the students who don't wish to apply today can get a feel of what life here will be like. Now, let the duels begin! At the first table, Anthony "A.J." Draguna! And his opponent, Senta "Musician" Itami! At the second table, we have Zachary Kayth against Amy Trishk! Good luck, children! Your stay here at the academy depends on it!" He annouced, as an annoucer should. Senta walked out of the Dueler's Lounge, he hadn't payed attention to the others. That was not where he was here for.

He heard people cheering for them, they were just here to be entertained. As usual, Senta just smiled and walked towards his pedestal, seeing that his opponent had turned to him. His hand wandered around in his pocket, feeling for his deck and his cards. He pulled them out and began to shake them, seeing each card pass by until he saw his favourite card. With a cheerful smile around his face he pulled that one card out of his deck and held it up in the air.
"Helpoemer, your hand will lend me to victory" He shouted, more at his card than at the audience, as he stepped on his pedestal.
Report Spam   Logged

Well, why do I keep dying?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum