Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 08:22:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: There can be only one.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pokemon:The Island of Lost Souls

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon:The Island of Lost Souls  (Read 829 times)
A.J.
I'm Baaaaack~
Warned Members
Resident

Hello, /b/rother.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« on: August 14, 2008, 10:27:26 pm »

You are a trainer whose life is about to be full of excitement. Your Pokémon and you are totally in sync with each other, and you believe you can overcome any obstacle. One day, a mysterious letter arrives to you. You open it quickly, and the message reads:

Dear Trainer,

On behalf of your outstanding abilities as a trainer and of your colorful accomplishments, I hereby invite you to the ILS headquarters, where you will compete with the best trainers from all over the world! You are to tell no one, and keep it a secret. We don't want any extra "competition" for you, now do we? Our headquarters, located a few miles off the coast of Sandgem Town in Sinnoh, is a top-secret facility. We work for the good of Pokémon, and are known around the world for our "helpfullness" toward Pokémon. If you would come, we would be ever so greatful. And if you win, you may join our organization. Or rather, you WILL join our organization....but enough about that. If you accept, write yes on the bottom of this letter, then write return to sender at the front of the envelope. Then, at 12:00 AM exactly, go to the Sandgem Docks and tell the sailor waiting there, "Decieve, but do not believe." He will know what to do. We thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
     Team ILS

You are one of the trainers who accept this mission, and also the ones responsible for taking down this corrupt organization. Good luck. You will need it.

Rules:
1. No God-modding
2. No flaming
3. Minimal cursing
4. Romance allowed, but PG-13 please
5. No acting like you know whats going on all along
6. No controlling characters without that persons consent sent to ME
7. If you read the rules, write island of lost souls in your post
8. If you don't post within 1 week, you'll be out
9. If you will miss 1 week, give a good reason
10. You can only have 1 Pokémon in the beginning of roleplay

A few things about the plot: You can only have 1 pre-approved Pokémon as your starter. There will be Pokémon there. The letter is like that for a reason, as you all receive these letters by mistake.  I will start the beginning of the headquarters part so you guys are ready.

Pre-Approved Pokémon:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Totodile
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Machop
Piplup
Chimchar
Turtwig
Starly
Elekid
Smoochum
Magby

Name (first and last): Anthony "A.J." Draguna
Hometown: Twinleaf town, Sinnoh
Appearance: A.J. is 5'4'' and weighs roughly around 102 pounds. He has eye-length brown hair with a reddish tint, and his eyes are a deep green. He usually wears a white long-sleeved shirt layered with a black tee with the words "Dark Angelz" written in white on it. He can always be seen with tannish cargo pants, and black sneakers covered in white circas symbols. A golden pendant shaped like an odd key lays across his chest, strung by a gold-linked chain.
Personality: A.J. is very shy, and tends to stay away from newcomers. Unfortunately for them, he never shuts up once he warms up to them. He is quick to act in a situation, and has razor-sharp reflexes, due mostly in part to his A.D.H.D., which does, at times, make him extremely hyper. He is amazingly good at solving problems, and many often seek his advice in a sticky situation.

He loves challenges, and will never back down once he has a go at it. He'll never back down in a fight, making him a formidable adversary.
Starter Pokémon: Piplup (Male, Arctic)
Pokémon Team (Can be edited later)
Piplup (Male, Arctic)

Current Players (max of 6)

1. Slasher1754 (A.J

Ok, join now guys!
Report Spam   Logged

We all are a mascot of Aisenfield in a sense and the mixture of that would be... disgusting.
=D that's the point—we want something that'll inflict as much mind **** on the outsiders as possible.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Linkxy
Rolly Jolly girls like his lolly Polly.
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 11:38:42 am »

Can I reserve a spot?  And when I say "reserve", I mean reserve me Charmander!  Ha!  You'll can't have him, he's mine!
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Godzilla, Link, Alphonse Elric, Cloud Strife from FFVII, Nero from DMC4, The Cincinnati Bengals, Trunks, Kenshin, Neji Hyuga, Charizard, all of the Halo games; those made, and unmade, Capell, Sigmund, Aya, Edward and all other characters in "Infinite Undiscovery", the show Scrubs, and everyone in it, Eragon, Saphira, Murtagh, Thorn, Brom, and all related characters from the Inheritance trilogy.
Now the co-holder of the title of highest count in "Count To 10 Before a Mod/Admin comes."-55
A.J.
I'm Baaaaack~
Warned Members
Resident

Hello, /b/rother.

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 11:40:51 am »

Lol, why not?
Report Spam   Logged

We all are a mascot of Aisenfield in a sense and the mixture of that would be... disgusting.
=D that's the point—we want something that'll inflict as much mind **** on the outsiders as possible.
Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 12:45:56 pm »

I reserve my spot and I wanttttttttt...c'mon, take a guess? What could the insane guy want?

Smoochum! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
A.J.
I'm Baaaaack~
Warned Members
Resident

Hello, /b/rother.

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 01:01:04 pm »

Lol, I REALLY did not see that coming xD Alright, reserved...xD is it THAT hard to write an RP form? xD
Report Spam   Logged

Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 11:45:12 pm »

Yes, yes it is.

Name (first and last): Amy Trishk
Hometown: Twinleaf town, Sinnoh
Appearance: Amy is a short 4'6" and her weight is somewhere just below the 100 weight mark. Her brown colored hair is cut rather short, stopping right at the beginning of her neck, and her eyes a vivid blue. Her usual clothes consist of a short-sleeved, blue shirt, with nothing written on it at all. Instead of pants, she usually wears a blue skirt, to match her shirt, and faded blue shoes. Now, around her neck is an odd pendant, that she has yet to figure out what it is supposed to represent.

Personality: Amy is rather bubbly for an up-coming teenager. She likes to make new friends and as such, she attempts to talk to anyone and everyone, sometimes irritating them when she never shuts up. She is rather slow acting in situations, taking her time to think of something to do, instead of doing something instantly, like others might do. She was never good at solving problems in general and therefore, it would most likely be unwise to seek any sort of advice from her.

Whenever she is confronted with a situation that seems impossible to solve, she just gives up on it.

Starter Pokémon: Smoochum(Female, Aiya)
Smoochum (Female, Aiya)
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
A.J.
I'm Baaaaack~
Warned Members
Resident

Hello, /b/rother.

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 09:09:19 am »

Alright, accepted...
A few more people and we'll begin...
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 03:39:22 pm »

Name: Zach Daisuke

Hometown: New Bark Town, Johto

Appearance: Being at a solid six feet tall Diasuke is of average height for his age and he is somewhat muscular, but more of the average body type. His skin is a light brown tan and his eyes are a  bright blue color that shines against his skin. He keeps his multicolored hair fairly long, it reaches down to his shoulders and it is usually unkept with little sign of trying to tame it.*His attire consists of some type of short sleeved shirt with the sleeves cut at the shoulder and a hood attached to the back which is large enough to conceal his face. He also wears a black shirt under that which is tight fitting and made of a very light material, on top of that he wears tattered arm bands**. For his pants he wears a black punk style type that are baggy around his feet and cover his shoes, but don't get in the way of his movement.

Personality: Diasuke is a strange character, he is always trying to entertain people and he doesn't really care if people think that he's an idiot. Though he is smart, he lacks the real effort to try and show that he is and usually keeps up his dumb appearance. He is a very loyal friend and won't desert someone no matter what they have done to him. Contrary to his average guy persona, he is actually quite the hopeless romantic type, spending spare time listening to sad songs and writing poetry. While at the same time he is also a bit of a pervert, always having his mind in the gutter. On top of all that he is a very nice guy and always bears a smile of kindness towards friends and strangers alike. His philosophy in life is that when people smile they forget their pain, thus why he is always making people around him smile.

Starter Pokémon: Cyndaquil(Female, Wildfire)

Cyndaquil(Female, Wildfire)

*For his hair look here:
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/ww_AAIC104_8x10~Jeff-Hardy-Posters.jpg

**I really can't explain these, just look at this:
http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2109306/2654894700096156479aPJqGoph.jpg456352pixels-main_Full.jpg
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance
               Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
               In my own salvation
               And your eternal slumber.

Legend shall speak
               Of sacrifice at world's end
               The wind sails over the water's surface
               Quietly, but surely."
A.J.
I'm Baaaaack~
Warned Members
Resident

Hello, /b/rother.

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 04:40:35 pm »

Accepted.. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

pokemonxd4

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 12:02:43 am »

I know i am kind of changing the template order but i hope it doesn't matter.

Character name: Zack Robinson

Hometown: Hearthome city (Sinnoh)

Personality: usually easy-going and relaxed but when it comes to people he cares about he always rises up to the challenge. He hates losing but he can accept defeat. He is smart and can tell when he will lose but he alway stands tall even when winning looks impossible. Sometimes he likes to relax and just push away reality as if he didn't have a care in the world.

Appearance: He is pretty tall at 6'1" and weighs about 140. He has thick dirty blonde hair that goes to the bottom of his forehead to the bottom of his neck that he always likes to keep messy. He is always clean shaven as well. He has bright green-blue eyes burning with the yearn to learn more about pokemon and what attacked him. He has a curved semi-wide nose and lips that become craked a little too much. His skin is pale but not ghost white. He has slight upper body strength but a lot more lower body strength. He has thin musled legs and slightly thicker arms but they are not bony. He wears a dark red shirt with a mark that looks like an odd black circle, simple jeans, the bracelet his father gave him, white and blue running shoes, and sunglasses when he's relaxing.

I know this isn't part of the template but I wanted to give him a backstory.
History: He lives with his mom in Hearthome city. When he was young his a pokemon he barely saw had attacked him on his way to see a pokemon contest. His father was taking him and sent out his own torterra to fight this pokemon. Zack was injured so badly he fainted before he saw what attacked him. Afterward he woke up in a hospital and saw his father sitting next to him. His father said the doctors were lucky they saved him and that he had an enorous wound that went from an inch below his right shoulder to his left hip. His father told him that he would go after the pokemon and try to stop it before it injured more people and that if he didn't come back that pokemon would probably attack him again. He also gave him two matching bracelets that contained odd looking emeralds and told him that if he and another pokemon wore them they would have a bond like no other. He had never seen his father since and had been living with his mom wondering when or if that pokemon or his dad would ever come back.

Starter: Chimchar (Male, Wipeout)
Chimchar (Male, Wipeout) (Note: He is about to get his Chimchar at the beggining of the RP if that's okay with you)
Report Spam   Logged
Terak
Occassional Appearer-After-Long-Spans-of-Time
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 04:11:16 pm »

This is a dead topic, pokemonxd4. It hasn't been posted in for nearly a year now.

*locked*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum