Aisenfield
April 17, 2024, 11:32:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tonight, we dine... in Hell!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of us all.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts: Heart of us all.  (Read 1066 times)
All About Amazing Alliterations
The Champion of Aisenfield
Resident

Lookin' for love.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« on: August 14, 2008, 05:48:54 pm »

Kinda like Mix and Matchmake. If you wanna be in, PM me. We'll work something out. Constructive criticism much appreciated!
***************************************************************************************************
Kingdom Hearts: Heart of us all.
Written by: Zelo.
Idea kinda stolen from: Ryuu-Chan.:3
All characters are copyrighted to their respective owners.

CHAPTER 1: All stories must start somewhere.

The smell of the sea was carried forward to the pale blondes’ nose as he inhaled deeply. Sitting on the beach was comforting in a way. It was relaxing, and it helped him forget his troubles and concentrate on the future. Only, he had some big troubles he had to think through.

Like how the bloody fudge he had gotten here, to the Destiny Islands, and why the two Keyblades were sitting in the sand in front of him. Oblivion and Oathkeeper, the dark and the light. He eyed them with his blue-grey eyes, wondering. What did it mean? Why were they here? How did he get them? How did he get here? The most he remembered was the black and purple bubble and the hand that grabbed him, apparently after that he had fallen from the sky and nearly killed a young girl named Kairi. He blushed, landing on top of her had been…strange…

Standing up, he retrieved the two Keyblades, and immediately, they vanished in a small sparkle of light. He dusted sand off of the clothes he was wearing, the brown button up dress shirt, black tee-shirt, and blue jeans. His shoes were white and closed toe, and he wore on his left hand a single ring, gold with a silver strip running through the center. Sighing, he closed his eyes, and turned around.

And came face to face with Kairi, wearing a school uniform, and a concerned expression.

“Whoa! Kairi! Don’t scare me like that! Please!”  She looked forlorn, as if something was going to happen that she knew of, but he didn’t. Her hair was short cropped, and hung down in front of her right eye.

“Sorry about that. Uhhmm…I’ve wanted to ask you this, but never really could figure out how to. But…you wouldn’t happen to know of a boy named Sora, would you?” She gazed at his face, looking for an answer, and perhaps hope.

“Sora? I don’t know any Sora, I’m sorry. I don’t remember much since I came here, a week ago.” He gazed down, and looked to the side, rubbing the side of his head with his left hand.

“Oh! I’m sorry, I just thought…since he had a weapon that looks like the ones you had…that you might have seen him somewhere…I mean, there are other worlds out there, right? You might be from one. But…if you ever go anywhere, will you promise me two things, please, Zelo?” Kairi pulled his head around so he was looking at her again, and Zelo had to admire her, for a fourteen year old, she was very mature for her age.
   “Just two? Well…” Zelo pretended to think a little. Really, since he owed her (she was letting him live with her in her house. Granted, he slept on the couch, but a bed was bed) “All right. What do you want me to promise?”

“One: That if you left you’d look for a Sora and Riku, and tell them I’m waiting for them. Two: That’d you come back and see me sometime, even if you’d found where you belonged.”

“That’s easy. You got a deal!” He grabbed her hand, and then pulled her into a hug. Pulling away, he turned around, still holding her hand, and began to run back up the path. She followed behind, laughing slightly at his grinning face, before she pulled away and began to run past him. However, they stopped short suddenly, when the entire sky went black.

“What…what’s going on?”  Kairi turned around, trying to see what was going on but the only thing she could see was Zelo, who was also looking around, confused. However, from out of the darkness, stepped a figure in a black coat and hood, who, shaking its head and taking off the hood, grinned wickedly.

“Evening, kiddies. Lovely weather, eh?” She was a medium height, pale woman with blonde hair not unlike Zelos own, and stormy blue-grey eyes much like his as well. Her hair was pulled back, and sat on her skull, except for the two strands much like cockroach feelers.

“Who are you? What do you want?” Kairi said, in a shaking voice, but the woman laughed at her.

“Very well. I’ll tell you. I am Number XII, Larxene. And what I want…” she then moved, and moved so fast Zelo barely saw it, but moved in front of Kairi and backhanded her, knocking her out cold, and then moved until she was standing VERY close to Zelo. “What I want is to talk with you.”

“So backhanding my friend will get me to talk? Fat chance!” Swinging his arm, Oathkeeper appeared in a flash of light. However, she was able to block it somehow with her right hand. Looking closer, Zelo saw the reason. She was holding five Kunai Knives in her hand, and with her left hand, she swung at his chest. He danced back, but not fast enough and she sliced his brown dress shirt off and into ribbons.

“It was an ugly shirt anyway. But, I do want to talk to you. You’re a lot like me, you know? You’re fast, not as fast as I am, but you can train up to that, and you have hidden powers. So…I’m going to offer you a deal.” She was still holding the ten knives, and now stood close to him again. “You’re going to go around to all the worlds, and save people.”

“Save people? You want me to save people? From what?”

“From the Heartless, of course. They steal people’s hearts and memories, turning them into Heartless. But…you can stop them, you know. Your Keyblades can kill the Heartless and return the hearts.” Larxene then punched him in the chest, knocking him back onto the ground, where she knelt over him, driving the knives of her left hand into the sand beside him.

“For someone who wants my help, you’ve got a funny way of showing it!” He coughed, and Larxene didn’t smile. Instead, she took one of her knives, and traced a path down his face, from his left eye to right cheek. She then stood up and turned around.

“Remember that scar. We’ll meet again, boy, and when we do, you’ll be our ally. And,” She took something out of one of the cloak pockets and threw it at him. When it hit him in the face, Zelo realized what it was. It was a black coat, much like hers. In fact, it was the same style as hers. “Take this. It’ll be your ticket around the worlds. Bye bye now!” Giving a sarcastic wave, a dark sphere of energy enveloped her and she vanished into the darkness. Looking up, Zelo saw Kairi slumped in the sand a bit away. Rushing over to her, he rummaged around in her book bag and pulled out a notebook and pen. Kneeling next to her, he scrawled a quick note, and then sat her up against a nearby palm tree. Walking away, he looked at the coat, and unfolded it. There seemed to be an aura of some sort around it, and Zelo pulled it on over his regular clothes. Almost immediately, he felt SOMETHING rush into him, some sort of power he didn’t have before. And, after that, a dark bubble opened up in front of him. Closing his eyes, he stepped into the bubble, and felt himself moving down a dark slide of sort. When he opened his eyes, he was standing in crowded market place on a cliff overlooking a dark castle some ways away. Simply seeing that castle gave him the chills, and he turned away from it. Snatches of conversation were floating up to him from a market place on the lower level, and he looked down. A dark blonde haired girl, wearing a cloak just like his, was asking people questions, but was getting waved away. Somehow, her name popped into his head, and he didn’t know why, but he called out to her.

“Ryuuto?”

“…you can’t be…Zelo? What happened to your face!?”
First chapter ends there. Next chapter up sometime next week, or the weekend.
Report Spam   Logged

What Vocaloid Character You Are Most Like

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Crazy and tough, no one should mess with you.  You'll stick up for your friends and you aren't afraid to.  No one could have a more true friend than you.

Zelo is... Rin?!?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 06:42:55 pm »

This is pretty good dude. I'm definately wanting some more.
Nice way to open up too, left me with quite a few questions that I can't wait to have answered.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 08:40:08 pm »

Yay! Cheesy Didn't think you'd have this chapter up tonight...anyway.  Lots of questions with no answers = love. XD Can't wait to see what happens next. :3 By the way...you don't post by next Thursday, I'm gonna hit you with many a hammer. ^^ *goes back to making her twentieth hammer* ((PSSST!  My favorite weapons are staffs and twin daggers. Cheesy Be on your guard next week 'cause I might use them if you don't post the next chapter by the deadline.))
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Resident

Lookin' for love.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 03:37:46 pm »

Oh goodie. People like it. Next chapter up late tonight/ late tomorrow. (I'm a FAST typer... when I'm bored.  Wink)

Ryu, you were getting a staff anyway. Good for you.

****SPOILER*****

Zelo loses the Keyblades in the next chapter as well, so he'll be getting new weapons.

******END SPOILER**************

YAYY!
Report Spam   Logged

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Crazy and tough, no one should mess with you.  You'll stick up for your friends and you aren't afraid to.  No one could have a more true friend than you.

Zelo is... Rin?!?
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 03:58:45 pm »

Yayz!  I getz a staff! Cheesy Yayz for Zelo's boredom, too.  Means I won't have to kill him...for now. xD
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Resident

Lookin' for love.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 06:11:34 pm »

I'm a quick typer, and I'm BORED. RAWR. Ph34r mah boredoom. Chapter two!
*********************************************************************************

Chapter 2: Look inside yourself, to the Nobody you are.

“My face? Oh!” Zelo hastily wiped away the blood that had congealed there, he had forgotten about the wound with everything else that happened. Looking Ryuuto in the eyes, he smiled and laughed. Despite not having really met her, except for in these strange circumstances, it was nice to see her. At least now he had a face to go along with the name.

“How could you forget? I would have thought a scar running down your face would be easy to remember me by, if nothing else. In any case, now that you two are together… things will work out better.”

“Oh no. Not again…” Zelo looked around wildly, but he couldn’t see her. It had only been ten minutes since he’d seen her for the first time, how could Larxene have followed him? Didn’t she say good-bye? From how everyone else was reacting, Zelo didn’t think they could hear the voice of Number XII. Ryuuto, apparently, could. She was looking around for the source, much like he was. However, things turned even grimmer.

“So this is who you picked, Larxene? Huh, I think mine was a better choice. Ah well…” As soon as those words were said, two dark bubbles appeared in the square below them, and out of them materialized Larxene and a tall man with bright red hair pointed back, and two green triangles under his brilliant green eyes. He grinned and waved at Ryuuto when he appeared, and she stepped back.

“Well? Come on down here! It’s boring having to yell across the marketplace!” Larxene called up to him, while all around them all conversation had stopped. Everyone was standing still and watching the unfolding events with a mixture of fear and apprehension on their faces. “Sheesh. Y’know, you two need to learn to obey your elders.” Before Zelo and Ryuuto knew what was happening, Larxene had grabbed them from the hoods and threw them down into the square below, then used her super speed powers to return to next to Axel.

“Hi there Ryuuto. We meet again. And how are you today?” Axel had bent over here her, and because she was lying on her back, she was staring up at his face.

“Axel…? How? Didn’t you give me this cloak not twenty minutes ago?!?”

“Oh, good! You memorized my name! And, no, I saw you last three months ago.”

“What? That’s…impossible!”

“It really isn’t.” Larxene had dragged Zelo up by the scruff of the neck and was holding him by the front of his jacket, and looked around. “Hey, Axel, follow me.” She then moved, and took Zelo with her, at blindingly fast speeds, until they were standing on a cliff face overlooking a canyon down below. She then dropped him and grinned. “Oh, you’re confused, aren’t you? Poor dear…” She gave him a sarcastic pat on the cheek on with his hand as Axel appeared out of another dark bubble, dragging Ryuuto behind him.

“Wh…wha… what the hell is going on? If you gave me this three months ago, what have I been doing for the past three months?!?” Ryuuto said, as she struggled against Axels grip, and then turned around and broke it. Axel merely grinned.

“You’ve been with us, in OUR world. And we were nice enough to let Vexen perform…some minor medical procedures on you two as well. There were also others, but you two were some of the more promising.” 

“Medical procedures? What have you done to us?!?” Zelo yelled, stepping forward angrily, and bringing his hand down at an angle away from his body. Larxene stepped forward and grinned, showing her full smile.

“You’re becoming more like us. Haven’t you even noticed it yet? You’re a special mix of person. Part Nobody, part Somebody. You have a Nobodies power and emotions even. You should be thanking us!”

“Why do this to us at all?” Ryuuto now stepped up in front of Axel, and glared at him, as he stepped forward.

“The Superior ordered it. We have plans, and need you for them to complete. You’ll be helping us save the worlds from the Heartless, and collect the hearts they’ve stolen. Got it memorized?” He leaned forward and tapped his temple, a mocking smile on his face. Ryuuto started forward to try and hit him, but he danced back away from her. “Whoa now…no violence. We’re on the same side.”

“Y’know, Axel, I think a little violence is needed, for them to truly understand what we’ve given them.” She stepped forward, and raised her hands toward the sky. Darkness fell, and storm clouds blocked out the sun, as lightning bolts began to fall around them. Axel sighed, but held his hands out to the side, and dark spirals formed around his hands and arms, and materialized into two large chakram, red and black. He held them both by his side, loosely. Larxene lowered her hands, and had eight Kunai knives that bristled with electricity in her hands, and glared at Zelo. Giving a twitch of his head, a flame wall arose around them, and Axel glanced back at Ryuuto. He then raced forward toward her, and before Zelo could react, Larxene had come up and taken a swipe at him. Zelo swung out his right arm, expecting to see Oathkeeper appear, but… it didn’t.

“What? Where…where are the Keyblades? Why can’t I summon them anymore? What did you do!?” He yelled at Larxene, who ducked his slap and then returned one, connecting solidly with his face. She followed it up with two punches and a side kick, and sent him nearly colliding into the flame barrier. Ryuuto landed beside him, several bruises on her face, and Axel walked back up to her.
   “I don’t think you two are cut out for this…the others were much better.” He held Ryuuto by the collar of her cloak, and Larxene held Zelo up by his. She sighed, and looked at him with disdain.

“If you want to survive, you’ve got to look deep inside yourself, look to the Nobody that inhabits your core! Take its power! If you don’t, or can’t, die!” She held up her fist, and punched, this time with the kunai facing his right eye, and as Zelo saw the approaching Kunai coming at him, he also saw a strange vision. A boy, with ashen grey hair and pale skin, and blood red eyes was standing behind Larxene, who seemed to have stopped moving.

Do you want to survive? Do you want power? Do you want to fulfill your promise to Kairi? I can give that power to you. Do you accept it?

I’ll take that power…and I’ll save the worlds, and I’ll help Kairi! I’ll keep my promise! I swear![/b]

The ghostly figure gave a small smile as he faded, and Zelo felt that same something that had been there when he put the cloak on for the first time awaken again, and now felt stronger than ever before. He was aware that Ryuuto moved at the same time he did, and both of them were on the other side of Larxene and Axel. They had done what Larxene had done, and now both had shining red eyes. At the ground around Ryuuto, flames were springing up, and around Zelo, wind was picking up with electricity building up as well. Soon, the elements had formed into small tornadoes covering them both, blasts of wind being given off and incredible energy given away from this as well. When this cleared, Zelo was standing with his back away from Larxene, two white cylinders in his hand, which were giving off a dark purple almost black energy blade from each of them, and Ryuuto was holding a staff with a flaming halberd blade on the end of it. Turning their heads, Larxene and Axel noticed that both pairs of eyes were blood red. She smiled a little, and said,

“So. They found their Nobody. How nice. Now for the hard part.”
Zelos weapons are the Nitouryuu and Ryu has a kali-Yuga like staff. Enjoy...
Report Spam   Logged

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Zelo is... Rin?!?
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 06:49:26 pm »

*fangirl squeal* AXEL-KUN GAVE ME A CLOAK! Grin AND I'M FIRE! XD

Ahem.  Now to get slightly more serious. ^w^ This chapter was pretty good.  I liked it loads and I can't wait for the next one. :3 Now...get bored so you can write more. >D
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 01:03:59 pm »

Must. Get. More.
Hopefully Zelo will get bored soon...
Nice Job Zelo. Can't wait for me to be in it. =D
Report Spam   Logged

Resident

Lookin' for love.

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 10:36:26 am »

Short one this time. :\ Ah well...

CHAPTER 3: Oh, the places we’ll go.

“That’s enough.” In a flash of light, the two teens were out cold and Larxene and Axel were standing over them, with a third figure before them. He had his hood up, so a newcomer to the party wouldn’t see his face, but Larxene and Axel had recognized him from the sound of his voice, and the large weapon he carried. He was number VII, Saix.

“So, Saix, what do you think of these two?” Axel commented, bending down and hoisting up Ryuuto, putting her over his shoulder, as Larxene did the same with Zelo.

“The need training. I have orders from the Superior. You two are, for the next two months, to supervise their training, so they don’t burn out their powers or kill themselves. Almost every Member has one under their wings, although Marluxias has grown the most.” Saix gave a shrug of his shoulders, and turned around, opening a portal as he did, and walked through it. Larxene and Axel followed, carrying their burdens with them.

The next two months were a blur to Zelo, as he barely remembered anything anymore. Larxene kept fighting with and pushing him, or sending him off on errands for her. It did have its advantages, however, as he learned to summon his weapons at will and also to control the two elements, Thunder and Wind he had at his command. He was no where near the level of the other Organization members, but he could hold his own against most other foes. However, the time soon came when the Superior, as everyone called him, called for them to appear. Zelo followed after Larxene down the huge hallway and through at least seventeen different stairways before arriving at the large white room with thirteen white chairs stationed around it. Larxene jumped up into her chair, next to a blonde boy who, Zelo noticed, held onto Oathkeeper and Oblivion. It was odd, seeing his weapons wielded by somebody different. However, he didn’t have long to think, as Ryuuto and Axel appeared, and the ‘Superior’ began to speak.

“Children of Kingdom Hearts. Hear my words, and follow my path. My name is Xemnas, and I lead this group known as Organization XIII. You have been chosen to join our ranks, as our newest recruits, the Midways. Part Nobody, Part Somebody. You will help further our cause to complete Kingdom Hearts, and spread our light along the worlds, cleansing the Heartless, and returning the hearts they have stolen to Kingdom Hearts.” His long silver hair fell down past his red eyes, and framed his brown skin as he held up his hands in front of him. Turning to a man with long blue hair, he nodded his head, and this member stood up.

“My name is Saix, and I am number XII of Organization XIII. You two, along with our third Midway, will be assigned a number and an epithet to signify your powers and abilities within the Organization. Zelo, you are number XV and the ‘Thunderfury.’ Ryuuto, you will be number XVI and are known as ‘Flames Grace.’ And, now that he is here,” Saix stopped talking, as the last Organization member walked in, a young man their age walking behind him. This Organization member jumped up to the seat that was left vacant, trailing rose petals in his wake, and his charge walked up and stood beside the two already there. His black hair framed his face as he nodded to Zelo and Ryuuto, and they seemed to know him; He was Zega. Yet, how they knew this eluded them.

“What’s up you two? Enjoying your stay?” He grinned, and was about to go and say more, but Saix cut him off.

“Enough. We are running out of time as is. This number XVII, the Twilight Scythe, Zega. He is also Marluxias apprentice.”

“Wait, apprentice? What does that mean exactly?” Ryuuto spoke up, looking up at Saix far above her. He smirked, although there was not a trace of humor in it. However, Axel beat him to answering.

“He means Marluxia is the boys’ guardian, teacher, and direct superior. Just as I am for you, Ryuuto.”

“And I for Zelo.” Larxene spoke up at that, staring at Zelo without much emotion behind her eyes. Xemnas cleared his throat, and jumped down.

“This foolishness has gone on long enough. We have a mission for you, one that will solidify your positions in Organization XIII. In order to increase your powers even more, and truly make you more like us, we have sent Nobody spies into every known world. One of them came back with some interesting information regarding a substance capable of increasing your powers and erasing the boundaries between Nobody and Somebody.”

One of the other members jumped down, taking off his hood, revealing shoulder length blonde bangs, and even longer hair on the back of his head. He smiled, and held out his hand, upon which a sphere with a black crystal in the center of it floated.

“This is called, according to our sources, the Hogyoku. It has the power apparently, to break down the barriers between what are called Shinigami and Hollows. I think that we can change it to break down the barriers between Nobody and Somebody, so we’re sending you to either bring it back or bring back any and all data on it.”

“That’s correct. If you do, our goal will be one step closer, and we will be able to obtain our real powers and bring the worlds together in unified harmony under the light of Kingdom Hearts.” Xemnas had turned back around, and was standing facing them. A dark bubble of energy opened up behind him, and he stepped aside and held out a hand to it. “Go now, for the sake of the Organization.” The three standing before it nodded, and flipped the hoods up over their faces, and walked forward. Crushing darkness surrounded them for a moment, but when it faded, they were standing in a courtyard of some kind, buildings that might have belonged in feudal era Japan surrounding them.

“What do you suppose this world is called? Looks pretty cool and peaceful to me.” Zega was looking around in interest, when somewhere else the sounds of an alarm started.

”INTRUDER IN THE SEIRETEI! INTRUDER IN THE SEIRETEI! ALL GUARDSMEN TO BATTLE STATIONS IMMEDIATELY! REPEAT: INTRUDERS DETECTED IN THE VICINTY OF THE WEST RUKONGAI GATE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.”[/b]

“Looks pretty cool and peaceful, huh? You just had to say it, didn’t you?” Ryuuto said as she turned to Zega, and then back to Zelo. “What do we do now? The jig is up, it seems.”

“We keep going. C’mon, time to see if all those fights with Larxene paid off for me.”
Report Spam   Logged

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Zelo is... Rin?!?
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 12:09:17 pm »

Cliffhanger?!  Noooooooooo! D: Ah, well.  We got to see XBZ. :3 Zega!  You're Marly's apprentice! XD *resists urge to go on about the flower-thing*

Hang on...who's number XIV? o_o

WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 12:42:19 pm »

Wow.. Just wow, this is an awesome story, I really can't describe how good it is, can't wait for the next chapter.
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 03:33:59 pm »

Cliffhanger?!  Noooooooooo! D: Ah, well.  We got to see XBZ. :3 Zega!  You're Marly's apprentice! XD *resists urge to go on about the flower-thing*

Hang on...who's number XIV? o_o

WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! Grin
Twilight Element FTW!
Report Spam   Logged

Rabid Ninja Sapphire
:)
Resident

Domination. B)

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 03:41:51 pm »

*eats oreos as she waits for next chapter*

This is zetta good xD. (Any TWEWY players will know what I'm gettin' this from.. =3)
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

"There. To the door. Why, are you scared?" - Sora, KH:RE:COM
"Give me one hell of a show!" - Axel, KH:COM (GBA version, replaced in English version of RE:COM)
"THE MOLE! IT BURNS! GAHH!" - A friend in RL upon trying to fight Ursula for me.
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 09:59:42 pm »

*Begins eating popcorn, eagerly awaiting next chapter.*
Report Spam   Logged

Resident

Lookin' for love.

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 02:36:09 pm »

GASP. HORROR. AN UPDATE? NOWAI. (Being busy with Chaining Hope will slow down the updates, you know.)

Chapter 4: Surprise, Surprise. 

“So… is all in place?” Xemnas turned around, his silver hair hardly moving as he faced the scientist of the Organization, Vexen.

“Yes. The locks on their hearts and minds are secure. It is keeping their memories and feelings buried, but still fabricating new memories to keep them serving us.” Vexen smiled, but Xemnas did not, who merely looked up at the member whose light blue hair fell down over one eye, and who had been coldly watching the proceedings.

“So, Zexion, what say you? Do you think that those locks of Vexens can ever be broken?” His tone was light, casual, but still made people shiver in the implications it held.

“The Keyblade can open all locks. If they are attacked by or get into a fight with the Keyblade Holders, then there is a chance. There is also a chance they may break free of the shackles we’ve placed them under if the appropriate stimulus is provided.” Zexion merely shrugged, then said after a brief pause, “But, their Nobody halves will keep that from happening.”

“True.” Xemnas nodded in satisfaction, then turned to an Organization Member sitting on his throne like chair, with straight brown hair that barely fell into his face. “Demyx. Send your little follower after them. I want all the pawns in one place.”

“Sure thing boss.” Demyx jumped lightly down from his chair and walked out of the room into the rest of the castle, while Marluxia spoke up from his chair.

“Pardon my impudence, but isn’t having them all together dangerous? What if they all manage to break free at the same time? What if Zelo somehow manages to get the Keyblades again? And what of the others? They were all Keyblade Wielders, strange of itself, but putting them all together may start a chain reaction which would free them from our control!”

“I want them all together, because pawns grouped together are easier to get rid of than pawns spread apart.” Xemnas turned on his heel and walked out of the room, but looked over his shoulder and said, “And if they DO break free from us, you’ll be sent after them. You and Axel.” And with that, he closed the door leading into the meeting chamber. Silence reigned, as each Organization member looked around at each other, weighing the possibilities.

MEANWHILE

“Earlier today, three Ryoka entered the Seiretei via unknown means. According to our sensors, they just ‘popped’ into existence inside the behind the Red Hollow Gate, then proceeded to demolish the security squad there. Casualties were high, but so far there have been no fatalities. The three original intruders split up, but now a fourth has appeared, and is moving with one of the others. Due to the high risk nature of this emergency, I am dispatching you, our Captains of the Soul Society, to go and restore order. Capture or Kill these Ryoka, full war-time usage of powers is permitted.” The old man, sitting on his chair, finished his report and looked at the assembled thirteen men and women, each standing tall in their white captains’ cloths and black kimonos. He looked at them gravely, and said in a tone of finality, “Go and bring justice. See to it that no one ever tries anything like this again!”

MEANWHILE….(again…)

“So, you’re the apprentice of Number IX? And your name is Sapphire?” Zelo asked he jumped from building top to building top, the other black cloak clad girl keeping pace, her brown hair streaming back in the wind, and her eyes sparkled with a kind of happy light. He hadn’t known about her until she’d appeared out of nowhere, skating around on Geysers and sending little Soul Reapers(apparently, that’s what they called themselves) everywhere. And she hadn’t SHUT UP since then either. She was also very young, only 15, she had said in a VERY VERY detailed introduction of herself. And it was really REALLY annoying.

“That’s right!” She held out one of her hands, both tattooed with a light blue circle, and almost instantly a blast of water rocketed forward from it, hitting the ground, and sending her skyward even higher.

“You know, showing off won’t really help.” Zelo muttered dryly as he leapt forward, using his ability to manipulate wind and thunder to give him a soaring boost.

“Says you!” She shot back as they continued jumping, and then landing heavily on the ground, as they met with some opposition. Three Soul Reapers stood in their path, swords drawn, and weren’t moving. Zelo glanced behind himself, and saw more coming after them. He sighed.

“Sapphire, go on ahead and catch up with Ryuuto or Zega. I’ll handle these nuts. See if they’ve found out anything as well.”

“Gotcha. See ya, XV!” She jumped away, and began doing her Geyser Slide thing to get moving even faster and farther.

“Get the Ryoka! She’s getting away!” The three Soul Reapers attempted to move forward, but Zelo moved first. He appeared in front of them, and punched the first in the face, sending him back into his comrades as Zelo jumped away, and moved to the right. As he moved to the right, a clone of himself, courtesy of Larxene and her teaching, moved to the left, and raised it’s hand. From that hand sprouted a green whirlwind, caught the two remaining Soul Reapers and threw them into the air, while the real Zelo on the left held out his hand, and launched three small electric shocks, catching the two, while the third chained between them. The clone vanished, and the two Soul Reapers dropped in a heap on the ground. Leaping back, Zelo stared at the reinforcements running in, and fell between the two buildings, white washed walls and gold shingles flashing past him.

“All right, I know that the 12th company handles all research and development, according to what those guards told us when we entered. But…” he checked the device he held in a pocket on his cloak, the screen turning up blank. “I guess no ones found it yet. I told them to call if they found it!” As he reflected in the darkness of his hiding spot, he heard shouts and cries rending the air, and ran out to see what was going on. Bad idea. As soon as he did appear, he heard a yell of ‘Howl, Zabimaru!’ and had to dodge to the side in a hurry to dodge the huge sword strike.

“Darn. Looks like you dodged that one. Good reflexes, especially for wearing that coat of yours. Guess it isn’t as hard to move in that thing as I thought. Oh, yeah. My name is Renji Abarai, 6th Seat of Squad Eleven. I’m here to kill you.” The speaker was a young man with bright red hair in a shade and held in a way that would make Axel jealous, and covered with tattoos.

“That’s, rather blunt of you.” Zelo said as he straightened up. Then, glancing behind Renji, he saw who was standing there. “And, who’re your friends?”

“The rest of my squad. Don’t worry, they won’t interfere. We of Squad Eleven love a good fight, and they want to watch more than participate at the moment.”

“How nice.” Zelo blinked, then without warning, using the speed that Larxene trained into him and the help of his wind powers, rushed behind Renji and got him in a headlock while a clone rushed in from the front to connect with a solid strike. Unfortunately, Renji could also move, as he managed to get out of the head lock and slashed the clone away. “Oh, my. You’re fairly skilled.” Zelo got into a ready stance, and held out one hand, then jabbed his index and middle fingers on his right hand into the ground. The ground beneath them began to crack and buck, before huge pieces of the street they were on began to fly into the air on turbulent whirlwinds. “You introduced yourself to me, so I’ll return the favor. My name is Zelo, Number XV, the ThunderFury. Prepare to lose this little game called life, Renji Abarai!”
Report Spam   Logged

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Zelo is... Rin?!?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum