Aisenfield
March 29, 2024, 02:38:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "You mess with Aisenfield, Aisenfield messes with you." ~nya_chan

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Story

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Story  (Read 342 times)
Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« on: June 26, 2008, 11:14:07 pm »

I am a big fan of this game and I tried to make an rp about, but failed, so I did the next best thing. A fan-fiction. Like with GRG, I'll post these chapters nonetheless what.
========================
Prolouge

In the snowy town of Ivalice, located god knows where, we join a new kid in school, to be precise, the schools playground that is covered in snow. There are three new kids; one of them is a green haired kid with a ponytail, who wears a green shirt, brown scarf, brown pants, brown shoes and green gloves. The second one is a blonde haired kid who wears a small red jacket, black shirt, black pants and red shoes. The third new kid is a blonde haired kid wearing a white scarf, blue shirt, red pants and red shoes. The new kids are just walking around the playground looking around, but then a whistling sound is heard and everyone splits and forms two lines across the playground, the lines were off five people each, the new kids joined one of the lines due to the obviousness of the situation. But just when you think the game would be simple a guy starts complaining.

”Ah god, why did I have to get stuck with the crappy team, come on I want to win, I just know we are going to lose with Mewt!” a guy with brown haired complained, facing the other team while he talked.
“Hey, Mewt. Where’s your bear? You did bring it or were you simply to much of a scaredy cat to bring it and have it get wet?” a blonde haired stuck up looking kid asked, facing a light brown haired, green jacket wearing boy with a dull looking expression.

Mewt didn’t respond, but then two guys from the other team walked forward and madee fun of Mewt. The two of the new kids then walked forward to defend Mewt in a way, the two blonde new guys to be exact.

“Hey! Jerkface macfart! Shut up! I don’t like it when people make fun of other people.” The blonde haired red jacket wearing new kid complained.
“Than-“ Mewt was saying, but was interrupted as the blonde haired, red jacket wearing continued talking.
”By making fun of stupid aspects of them! Come on! Make fun of him using better aspects, like I don’t know… his hair and his expression or simply make fun of him by using random words like umm… you blonde guy, you’re a frog breathed cow farting dumb nut bastard and you pink haired girl. Really light colored pink hair, white jacket and blue or green eyes? Are you a tomboy as well? Yeah, well seem and act tough all you want, but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re a girl. Also you just insulted the color pink, if you color your hair pink, I want it a deeper shade of pink. Oh but what good is insulting if I don’t introduce myself. My name is Zero Hunter, the self proclaimed King of all Annoying people!” Zero finished.

By this time a lot of kids were in shocked and both the blonde and pink haired girl, Zero insulted were charging towards Zero, thankfully some nearby kids grabbed hold of them and stopped them.

“LET ME GO! HE MUST DIE, IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY HE MUST BE KILLED. NO ONE INSULTS ME LIKE THAT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT, NO ONE!!! LET ME GO ALREADY, LET ME RID THE WORLD OF HIS PITIFUL EXISTANCE!” the pink haired girl yelled, desperately trying to break free and beat the living crud out of Zero.
“What Ritz said!” the blonde haired said, also trying to break free and kick the living crud out of Zero.

But oddly enough, some kids bowed down and said “We’re not worthy, we are not worthy oh mighty class clown lord!”

“Yes you are not, now I banish you. Go train in the arts of annoyance and class clownery before I kick your butts back to First grade.” Zero responded.
“But we are in first grade…” a random student pointed out.

Zero couldn’t respond to the random students’ suggestions, so Zero did the only reaction he could do. He walked up to the guy and said “Liar” before he kicked the guy in the balls. The guy crouched down to the floor and started crying.

“Hey other blonde, you are not like Zero right? Wait, before you answer that can you tell me your name?” a random kid asked.
“Me? I’m Marche and no,” Marche answered.
“What about you green haired guy?” the same guy from before asked.
“My name is Neo Moonlight and no, though Zero is my best friend,” Neo answered.
“So wait, you know Zero?” the same guy from before asked.
“Sadly yes… he’s annoying, but he’s still a good guy once you get to know him,” Neo answered, letting out a small sigh.

But then to everyone’s relief the teacher finally approached the students, a tall man with brown hair.

“Everyone form two lines and let’s have a Snowball fight, if anyone here doesn’t know how to have a snowball fight then raise your arm, but be acknowledged as a full-fledged retarded butt monkey on marihuana who has celebrated four twenty every since their first birthday” the teacher explained.

Neo, Zero and Marched looked at each others eye and gulped, all of them tried to raise their arms but only Marche was able to raise his arm, facing the huge insult the teacher set before him.  Both Neo and Zero stared at him quietly, but the silence was broken when Neo whispered to him. “…Thanks for taking the fall Marche…”

“Alright people, so let’s go over the basics of snowball fights. Wait no, look to have a snowball fight simply, pick up snow, mold it into a ball with your hands and throw it at the other person and continue doing this till they fall unconscious.” The teacher explained.
“Wait, can’t we die if we fall unconscious?” Neo asked, raising his arm.
“Haha Buttmonkey” a random kid mocked.
“Good question Neo, well no point hiding this anymore. Welcome to Ivalice the land of Final Fantasy Tactics, here we take turns to fight and to win a fight you need to make your opponent faint or die, but don’t worry, there’s only a twenty percent chance of people dying when fighting. Also, the word confrontation basically means fighting, so yeah… I needed to explain that, I know of one who thought confrontation meant, sexually harass all the girls in town; sheesh… that day was very awkward… I almost got sent to jail thanks to that misunderstanding.” The teacher explained.
“Sexual harassment eh?” Zero asked, grinning widely.

Since the teacher came in, Ritz calmed herself down and tried to control her anger, but thanks to Zero’s comment, she couldn’t hold it, she leaped at Zero like if she was a panther and Zero was the biggest catch of her life and she then proceeded to beat the living hell out Zero with a barrage of punches and kicks. Everyone looked at the two but no one did anything, Zero in a way deserved to suffer and worse. So anyway ten minutes and Ritz was still at it, Zero on the other hand was laughing like a madman ever since the start even though he was now seriously hurt and had many bruises even a few broken bones. Finally Ritz backed off and spit in Zero before walking away to Marche’s side and saying “Hold me” right before she fainted, Marche responded by catching her and holding her gently, as for Zero…

“All those who want to help Zero sent to detention for the rest of his school year say Kame” the teacher suggested.

All of the kids minus Neo, Marche and the unconscious Ritz said Kame.

”Alright, so, all those who think Zero should be killed, hurt some more or sent to jail say Hame” the teacher suggested again.

Same response as before…

“Now, all those who think Zero should be sent to the hospital to be treated and cured say Ha. Think about it kids; if he is healed he can take more of a beating.”

All of the kids said Ha as a response to what the teacher suggested.

“Great then, well kids all this chat and watching has got me tired, you are all dismissed. You may all go home, oh but first… Marche, Neo, Mewt and… Ritz when she wakes up, I’m charging you with taking care of Zero and getting him to the hospital, also… take a book, take a really big book… an old book… an odd book about fantasy… maybe one of you already has it… Just bring it along… I’ve gone to the hospital before, I know how horrible it can be… Your best friend there is a book, if it’s a book about fantasy then it’s better, if its big it will last you longer, if it’s old it may hold a secret, if one of you already has it then great since we don’t have a library in our school yet… it closed down okay. Well good luck to ya kids; but don’t forget, a book is your best friend in the hospital.” The teacher exclaimed.

So everyone left, except for Neo, Zero, Marche, Mewt and Ritz who made a small circle of sorts and stared at each other.

“I don’t like Zero… I don’t want to help him in anyway possible.” Mewt complained.
”Well I don’t like Zero that much either yet we are friends, deal with it or deal with it. There isn’t a choice.” Neo pointed out.
“Well I don’t really like Zero that much either, Mewt, and I am sure that Ritz would have completely kicked Zero from this world on to the next if she could.” Marche said.
“Fine then… well… I guess we should take Zero to the hospital now. But first… I sort of have a big old book about fantasy back at home, I’ve also been in hospitals, and we will NEED this book to make it out alive.” Mewt suggested.
“Me and my brother go to the hospital every once in a while, well more or less him but yeah… I agree with mewt and the teacher, big old books about fantasy save lifes in the hospital or anything that can entertain for that matter… That reminds me, he SHOULD be in the hospital as well, maybe we’ll meet up with him there” Marche said.
“…I think I’m going to do what I think is right and abandon Zero… you two are freaking me out with all this hospital talk…” Neo said in a nervous voice tone.

Both Mewt and Marche now looked at Neo with an evil look in their eyes.

”…Lame”

Two hours later…

”NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Neo yelled as Marche dragged him by his into the hospital.

Ritz had already woken and carried Zero by his feet while Mewt carried a big old book as all of them entered the hospital. Almost immediately a nurse greeted them.

“Oh hello children, why have you come here today?” the nurse asked.
“Ritz beat the living turd out of our friend here” Marche answered, pointing his finger towards the still unconscious Zero.
”And your screaming friend?” the nurse asked, rolling her eyes over to Neo who was struggling.
“He’s fine, just a little paranoid.” Marche answered.
“Okay then, well follow me to an empty room and then we’ll deal with your friend.” The nurse answered.

So the nurse lead the group to an empty room with an empty bed and another bed where another green haired kid was lying in. The nurse then left the kids and so they wound sitting in the nearby chairs, even Neo though he was still paranoid.

”This place… it feels so weird… I say we burn it to the ground and have a feast! In the name of Valhalla we’ll burn this place to ashes!” Neo suggested, sounding sorta weird.
“What about we just read Mewts book?” Marche suggested.
“Only if Neo promises to stop talking about stuff from Norse mythology” Mewt answered, glancing over to Neo.
“Alright then. In the name of the gods, I shall burn this place down and show the gods that I am worthy of getting… twelve gold coins!” Neo said.

Everyone in the room slapped themselves in the forehead, well except Zero and Neo.

“Let’s just read this and hope Neo calms down, please.” Marche suggested.

So everyone calmed down and stood around Mewt, well except Zero and the green haired kid in the bed. Mewt took out the book and opened it and red the first sentence in the book.

“In every book there is a world, in this book you will shape your own. Do you know the names of those who do this?” Mewt said as he red the book.

”Neo and Zero” Neo answered.
”Ritz and Marche” Ritz answered.
”Mewt and Cid” Mewt answered.

An intern with brown hair came in the room while he pushed a guy in a wheelchair who also had brown hair into the room.

”Oh hello kids, I just came here to bring your friend according to him. I’m pretty sure his name is Doned, I’m A.M. by the way” A.M. answered.
“Don Wilfred would also like to shape the world.” The guy with green haired answered, in a weak voice tone though.

The big old book then started flashing white and shortly there after the whole room was absorbed by a powerful vortex of light originating from the book, and so everyone in the room was absorbed into the book and then after, the whole world was erased and replaced with a new world, the world of Ivalice.

*The FFTA theme plays in the background*

\>A Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Story</
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 11:47:22 pm »

AFFTA Chapter 1: A lesson in heart, getting to Ivalice

Neo somehow found himself transported to a new land, but he transported to the sky in a new land and then fell from the sky and into the ground in a large clearing in the forest and fell unconscious due to the fall. However he had changed physically and in terms of appearance. He now wore a green handkerchief around his head and a green cape around his back. His eyes became a slightly lighter green and he gained a ponytail as well as emerald earrings for both his ears. Also wearing a yellowish brown shirt and brown Khaki cargo shorts, keeping his feet safe from the harsh terrain are simple, a pair of green shoes with iron plating on the bottom. In terms of years Neo appeared like if he was around fourteen to fifteen.

Three hours later…

“Heh… where in the name of pizza am I?” Neo asked, gaining conscious and getting up off the floor.

He then looked around and started walking forward, but a sharp arrow came flying from nowhere and narrowly evaded hitting Neo in the face, by let’s say two centimeters.

“Hey kid! Move out of the way, can’t you see are having a clan war?!” a tall human like female complained as she came out of the forest; she had long legs and long flowing black hair. Her skin was a whitish skin brown and she had long bunny ears instead of normal human ones. She wore black heels and long black socks as well as a black skirt and a black crop trop.
“Clan what?” Neo asked, surprised by the whole ordeal.

The bunny girl then stopped and a man wearing lots of armor riding a big yellow chicken like bird appeared in the clearing and approached Neo.

”Hume, speak your name and your reason to be in middle of this clan war!” the man in armor yelled, glancing over Neo though his entire body was covered in a thick shinning armor.
“Huh? I’m a Human thank you very much and my name is Neo Moonlight and thirdly, what in your mother’s grave is a clan war.” Neo answered.

The man in armor took out his sword and pointed it towards Neo.

”No one speaks that way of my mother insolent Hume. So, do you speak truth when you say that you don’t know of the Clan wars?” the man asked.
“YES! I don’t know what a clan war is or what a clan is for that matter.” Neo answered.
“Then you have no place here Hume, I suggest you leave or else you’ll die in the conflict.” The man suggested.
“Where? I don’t even know where I am.” Neo asked.

The man, the bunny and everyone in the nearby area that was hiding, slapped themselves in the forehead and groaned.

”You are in Ivalice and you just became the retard of the moment, so congratulations. Now, does any of these two clans want to have him join your ranks?” the man in armor asked.
“Fine… I guess I’ll take him… but if he’s deadweight, well then, I’ll have to literally turn him into DEADweight” the bunny girl answered, raising her arm and looking hesitant.
“So it’s settled, then may this conflict continue.” The man said, putting away his sword and leaving the area.

Neo was still confused, but he walked over to the bunny girl since it sort of seemed obvious.

”So… what now bunny girl… wait there are more of your kind in this world right?” Neo asked.
“First of all I have a name and it isn’t Bunny girl, it’s Maxine. Remember it now or suffer forever. Secondly, yes, you insensitive bastard, I’m a Viera and that’s a race if you are simply that retarded.” Maxine answered.
“I just have a bad vibe about joining this clan thing…” Neo thought, his body starting to sweat, as he felt intimidated.
“Well come out clan members, this is a clan war in case you forgot.” Maxine complained, turning around to face the forest behind her.

It was then that the other clan and Maxine’s clan revealed themselves, however, barely if any of these creatures were human. On Maxine’s side there was a… well how to describe…. a living plush toy thing with white hair that looked like a Shepard of sorts, there was also a… just imagine a human fusing with a crocodile and then give that crocodile thing a monk outfit, finally there was… oh god… so hard to describe… an old lady turned into a furry monster who always wore robes, yeah that was the creature, it wore a white robe and carried a cane. On the other clan there was…  two vieras, one human girl and one crocodile freak. The two vieras were dressed like if they were archers, the crocodile looked like if he was a warrior due to his sword and the last person, was the human girl, who didn’t appear to be part of the guild more than she looked to be a slave or something. The girl had blonde hair and long pigtails; she also used two pink bows. Her eyes were blue colored and she wore a pink dress and pink heels. In terms of age, the girl looked like if she was twelve.

Neo: ALRIGHT THAT’S IT, Fourth wall time! I’m narrating this thing myself from now on; if anyone here has problems with that, then suck mine.
I.R.: …Fine, but we’ll cut your pay
Neo: I don’t get paid…
I.R.: …I think you need to have a long chat with your Zero friend and I suggest you talk with him in a closed small room and that you come in while carrying a baseball bat or something.
Neo: …I’m so going to kick Zero to the curb next time I see him…
I.R.: Whatever… *leaves*
Neo: Well time to narrate this thing…

“You are kidding me if you want me to fight.” The girl in pink complained, looking over to one of the nearby Viera archers.
“This is not the time for chat little missy, this is the time for battle. Prepare yourself.” The Viera responded.

The man from before, the one riding a chicken came back into the scene and raised his sword in the air, but not before Maxine gave me something, it was a dagger of sorts.

“The laws for this battle are no long range fighting and no red, white, black and blue magic. Let the clan war begin, in three, two and one. Start!” the man explained, putting away his sword at the end of the speech and running away from where he was into a little nook in the battlefield.

So the two sides ran towards each other and started fighting, the archers and the old lady monster also couldn’t do much since these laws were against them, everyone else fought normally except me, Neo. The human girl I saw earlier was still in the clan war, but she was, well trying to run away, so I chased her, eventually she stopped and we really ran away far from the clan, there was only tree and plant all around us, I took this chance to chat.

”Hey you, what’s your name? The name is Neo Moonlight by the way.” I asked.
“Uhh… my name is… Ciel… and I don’t know any Neos.” Ciel answered.
“Well then, you are not the self proclaimed ‘king of all annoying people’?” I asked.

She grunted and turned around to face me.

”…No… I am not the self proclaimed king of all annoying people, I’m just a normal hume girl.” Ciel answered, sounding like if she was trying to hide something from me.
“Oh is that right? Well that’s okay, I give you two choices now. Die or tell me the truth, I’d be a shame if I had to kill you Marcus. You know that I am not one to bluff.” I threatened, taking out the dagger that Maxine gave to me earlier.
“…Fine you win Neo, yes it is I, Zero the king of all pains. Are you happy now?!” Ciel revealed, appearing rather angry now.
”Yes I am, now tell me why you put up that bulls*** just now? Can’t you be honest for once? I mean, we are best friends right.” I complained.
“Try saying that you are the ‘king’ when you’re technically a queen… Just read this… I was clutching it in my hand when I got to this world…” Ciel answered, passing right by me and giving me a piece of paper, a note.

‘Oh hello Zero, it’s me Mewt.
You were a meanie before and called me names, so now that I made this world I’m taking my vengeance. How can I take away all that you hold dear, the title of being the king of all annoying people and your badass personality, how can I make you suffer oh so dearly as vengeance I wondered. Finally I came to a conclusion; I’m turning you into a girl and having you share it with the another girl so you would just have to stand back and watch at how you acted and not be able to do a thing and not to forget making your first pair of clothes girly like would make it oh so more painful. Oh but I felt sort of kind, so there is a salvation and a way for you to return to normal. I want you to do one hundredth good deeds, gain some manners, say sorry for being a pain AND I want you to fight Ritz at least two times also, when it comes to what you wear, no manly colors, stick with feminine colors. Now I am giving you three rules to follow or else I’ll make sure that you turn into something worse than what you are now. First, I want you go by the name of Ciel. Second, you are only allowed to reveal your true identity as Zero to the max of three people, Ritz doesn’t count. Thirdly, no cussing, EVER! When I say ever, I mean like NEVER. So I’m done now, good luck dealing with Ivalice, chow.
Prince of Ivalice Mewt Randall”

“…So that’s why…” I whispered.
“I’m leaving back to my clan…” Ciel pointed out.
“No you are not Ze…Ciel, you are coming and staying with me either you like it or not!” I yelled, turning towards Ciel.

Ciel then grunted and faced me.

”Why do you insist on being together?” she asked.
“Cause we are friends and I believe we have a better chance in this world if we are in a group or in the same clan rather than separate ones.” I answered.
“…You maybe right, but I can’t take chances on you being perverted on me.” She pointed out.
“Wait is that all it’s about? …Oh right… You are stuck in a paradox. If that’s the problem Zero then fine, write a list of all the rules I need to follow and maybe I’ll follow them, just cut this out and let’s form a group.” I suggested.
“Pinky swear?” Ciel asked.
“Yeah.” I answered.
“You win… let’s go together… if anyone asks, we are just friends.”
”Oh that reminds me… about Mewt… let’s go find him and beat him to a living pulp, he maybe a prince and the creator of this world, but we shape it and I’ll shape it how I see is right and amusing.” I explained.
“I guess…” Ciel answered.

I then walked closer to her and grabbed her hand, she flinched and punched me in the face.

“What was that all about?!”  I asked.
“Don’t touch me!” she answered.

I tried the grabbing thing again, this time however I held on tighter and braced myself.

“Zero… I understand… I’ll find a way to turn you back into normal. But till then, let’s just try to make the best out of this. I mean, how often do you get transported to a fantasy world? Also do me a favor and don’t forget, we are best friends and no matter what happens, that won’t change.” I said, looking Ciel straight in the eyes.
“I’ll give you my trust my once more Neo… Just understand my situation; this body holds two souls… mine and that of a girl. I have a name you know and it’s Sarah, you street trash. Yep… how can I not be crazy… well anyway Sarah, let’s get our act together, I already went to therapy for two years and I don’t want to go again.” Ciel responded, her voice tone changing like if there really were two souls in one body.

Neo: I’m getting tired of this, I don’t want to narrate anymore
I.R.: Suck it cabron
Neo: Hey! You aren’t supposed to swear in Spanish suck
I.R.: I’ll do as I will when I will
Neo: Can you please take over the narrating thing
I.R.: No
Neo: COME ON! I said please.
I.R.: No cause I know you want more.
Neo: How do ya mean?
I.R.: I know you want to be the main character
Neo: I never said that
I.R.: We are breaking the fourth wall here, being able to read minds is the least of my powers
Neo: Who are you anyway?
I.R.: The narrator or do you simply want me to use another name?
Neo: Yes please!
I.R.: Fine… I’ll go by D.W.
Neo: What does D.W. stand for?
I.R.: Deoxy Warrior or Don Wilfred
Neo: You have weird name tastes
I.R.: And you’re annoying sometimes
Neo: I could say the same about you
I.R.: Huh… let’s cut this short for now… the page is almost about to end, it’s bad luck to talk in script when the page is about to end…
Neo: Liar
I.R.: …I am not in the mood to deal with this… just say what you want
Neo: To not be the narrator anymore and yet sometimes talk in first person
I.R.: Don’t we all want that heh?
Neo: Yep
I.R.: What about Zero? Does he want something as well?
Neo: You mean Ciel?
I.R.: Ciel is a character from Megaman Zero, Zero is a character in this story
Neo: But what about Mewt
I.R.: Mewt is a prickfaced crybabyloser
Neo: Truer words have never been said
I.R.: Curses… I’ll leave now *leaves*
Neo: COWARD!!!
Zero: Did I miss anything?
Neo: You’re a guy Zero, yay! *hugs*
Zero: Cut off the hugging dude, I mean it.
Neo: *cuts off the hug* does that mean I lost my hand?
Zero; My lawsuit sense is tingling, I must leave *leaves*
Neo: Does that mean I’m all alone here?
Huh?:  I like brains
Neo: I like leaving *leaves*

So the duo made a group and walked across the forest and eventually found themselves back at the clearing with Maxine on top of a pile of beaten up bodies, to be exact, the bodies of the other clan. Near the pile of bodies are the others, except the crocodile mutant is carrying the old lady monster who seems pretty hurt.

“Hey Neo what took you so long? You missed out on all the fun.” Maxine asked, appearing to be happy for once.
“I was… recruiting us a new member, meet Ciel an old friend of mine.” Neo answered, rolling his eyes from Ciel to Maxine, oddly enough, both of them were holding hands.
“Oh so I see you got yourself a girlfriend of sorts. Well that’s cute, but to be in our clan you need to be”
”Before you continue, can you PLEASE explain the clan thing. I am pretty sure the clan war ended, so you shouldn’t have any excuses this time.” Neo asked.
“Alright Neo, so basically a clan is a group of people who are in an organization of sorts that fight for control of Ivalice and it’s areas all while doing jobs and missions as in, helping the locals and doing quests. There are also plot events that help us move on with our lives and gain stuff. In clans there are the seven races of Ivalice. The balanced Hume, the quick Viera, the rough Bangaa, the magician No Mou, the smart and short Moogles, the winged hume Grias and the piglike Seeqs. Being in a clan for people like us is the easiest way to make a living and off course, being in a clan lets you fight other people without the risk of dying since when you’re in a clan you cannot die of injury, old age, maybe but not injury. Exceptions exist, but are rare.” Maxine explained.
“Thank you for explaining.” Neo said, bowing his head and showing his gratitude.
“Now back to my comment, so Neo I see that you got a girlfriend. She’s sort of cute, but she should know better to wear a dress in battle, you need to go shopping little missy and I’ll gladly take you so. As for you and the clan comment, well to join my clan you need to be useful, but since you’re Neos girlfriend I’ll let that slip if you’re useless, I’ll just have to train you to becoming useful.” Maxine said.

Somewhere inside Ciel’s mind Zero is screaming his head off till his head basically explodes, well his cartoony self in his mind which cannot die and whose body can be healed no matter what.

“Yes, I’m Neo’s girlfriend. My name is Ciel Gemstone, glad to meet you…” Ciel responded, grabbing Neo hand tighter and smiling.
“Maxine, Maxine Necroshade.” Maxine answered.

Somewhere inside Zero’s mind, in a fictional plane where Zero’s mind avatar is hitting himself against a tree in a park in a fictional city in his mind. In a nearby bench Ciel is sitting and watching Zero suffer.

“…I must… kill myself… by… hitting head… against tree… will death… I  MUST  DIE!!!” Zero grunted, hitting his head against the tree time after time.
“Give up already, we both share the same body and I just so happen to be stronger than you so I mostly control your body.

Zero stopped doing what he was doing and glared at Ciel.

”I hate you oh so much.” Zero said in the most sincere voice he could.
“But I love having you hate me, that just inspires me to make you even more angry.” Ciel replied.

Well back outside Zero’s mind.

“Uh, yeah Ciel’s my girlfriend Maxine. So… what now?” Neo asked.
“Now you give my clan a name, I know I founded it but I suck at giving names, you don’t want to know what I call my pets, well that is until they die. My point is the same, give the clan a name and a good one, or else I’ll be-head you.” Maxine said.
“Eh? Ummm… I don’t know… what about Phantom, Clan Phantom” Neo suggested.
“I think it should be Phantom Brave not just phantom.” Ciel suggested.
“Well I like it, so from now on we are Clan Phantom Brave.” Maxine said.
“So…what now Maxine?” Neo asked, looking rather clueless.
“Now we head off to the nearest town which should be in Camoa. So if you two lovebirds are done we can leave.” Maxine answered, jumping off the fainted bodies and leaving along with the rest of the clan into the forest and into Camoa.
“Hey wait up. Let’s go man, let’s just try and bear this and enjoy it.” Neo said, facing Ciel.
“Remember… I’m still a guy in a girl’s body.” Ciel answered, afterwards slapping Neo in the cheek.
“Why did you do that for?!” Neo complained.
“Payback, have consideration that my souls is in this body and though I share it with this girl I’m still here…” Ciel answered.
“You’re in a paradox man, decide a path to walk and walk it. That’s all I am going to say.” Neo pointed out.
“HEY! Aren’t you two coming or what?” Maxine yelled, facing Neo and Ciel while being rather far from their location.
“So shall we go?” Neo asked.
“First off, for your paradox thing… I’ll think about and secondly, ah lame… let’s go neokins” Ciel answered, changing her face and appearing rather happy at the end of her sentence.

Neo grabbed Ciel’s hand again and the two went running towards Maxine, but she and the rest of the clan were already moving, eventually the two caught up with them and so Clan Phantom Brave left for Camoa.

The End

Commentary from the crew:

Neo: Wait, this is a movie?
I.R..: No, but I want to hear you rant and have your rants be answered.
Zero:  FINALLY! I have my body back
Ciel: For now at least
Zero: Stay away anti-christ! Stay away!
Gwen: So it appears that the king has been de-throned
Zero: No I have not you goth lolita
Gwen: *rushes towards Zero and grabs him by the neck and raises him off the ground* Call me that again and I’ll kill you
Zero: Mommy!
Gwen: *lets go of Zero* Know your place *Roundhouse kicks Zero into the wall*
Neo: …You really are a reaper
Gwen: Why thank you
Neo: But you don’t appear in the story
I.R.: Yet
Neo: You bluff…
I.R; I do not, ahora chupatelo!
Neo: …I hate you
I.R.: No you don’t
Neo: Well anyway… what are we supposed to do now?
I.R.: Talk about the events at hand.
Neo: I become a thief, I get a weapon and I do whatever I want, is there anything else besides that

New character has arrived!!!

Neo: Neo-DNA fusion, turdmon and flushman!

New character is turned into a turd and flushed down a toilet.
New character has joined you. New character is Marche and Ritz

Ritz: About time
Marche: You didn’t have to do that you know…
Neo: In love and war all is fair
Marche: But toilets?
Neo: In love and war all is fair and so toilets are allowed.
Marche: Whatever…
Ritz: So where’s Zero? I have the oddest urge to kick his butt
Zero: *freaks out* NO way! No freaking way! I already suffered enough today, call it a night or else.
I.R.: Or else what?
Zero: Or else I end this manually. Good bye people.
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum