Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 07:39:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A little Signature Shop =)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little Signature Shop =)  (Read 413 times)
Malibu
The main benefactor of DT's big shiny sword
Global Moderator
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« on: June 09, 2008, 05:36:57 pm »

Rules
(Breaking them will cause irritation)
Make sure the stock you are giving me is free for me to use. (No Deviant etc. or anything that I'd be called a thief for using)

Always give me the image. I do not want to spend ages searching through google. And make sure its of decent quality, I don't want to spend ages trying to make it decent quality myself because I will probably fail and make it look worse XP
Use the form
Please be patient, if I haven't completed your request in a week since it was requested then chances are I've forgotten (SORRY! ^^) so just drop me a PM. Do NOT make this thread messy by complaining to me here. I probably won't be around to see it as if I've forgotten for a bizarre reason (probably due to school work), chances are I'll notice a PM more than a post in the thread I've forgotten about. IF you post impatiently before a week has gone by then it MAY irritate me enough to deny your request.

If you use any of these signatures on another site then YOU MUST ADD CREDIT SEPERATE IN YOUR SIGNATURE, make it a link to my profile here. If I find anyone NOT doing this, I will sign up wherever you are and report you for theft without any hesitation. Not that anything I have is good enough to steal but people will steal anything these days.

If its people/animals/pokemon in a sig,please no more than 2 individual images of each. I don't mind if you've found an image with several pokemon in already but If you've got one of about 3+ pokemon, it gets hard to fit in and usually messes up the signature.

Introduction
 No, I didn't want this to go first XP Rules are more important to read than the explanation of why this shop is here. I lost some kind of creativity/inspiration about a year ago but recently me decided to try really hard to bring something of it back. This in mind, the first few might not be great okay but I promise to always try my hardest. I need practice.

Examples

Form

Stock/image/etc.: (Basically anything you want me to use, but this can only be 1 main image, of a person or pokemon or whatever, and a background MAXIMUM and the image of person/pokemon MINIMUM), (I will use the background on the image of it as a background as me don't have the time to render properly) If you are having a hard time finding a render look here http://planetrenders.net/renders/ (Hope its okay to post this link, to help people decide)
Text: You can opt for none or for me to choose. My signatures will always have Renn on them. If you don't want it to... you will need to give me an ULTRA GOOD REASON.
Details/Colour/Theme: This is optional
Size: Optional

Request List
(3 Maximum)
---
---
---
Report Spam   Logged

made me picture the mods as furry little animals about to be killed on the Discovery channel.
-Winds Of Water

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 05:59:30 pm »

Your link doesn't work, for one.

Two, I may have a little project up for you in a moment or so.
Report Spam   Logged

Malibu
Global Moderator
Resident

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 06:07:20 pm »

Your link doesn't work, for one.

Two, I may have a little project up for you in a moment or so.

hmmm, it works for me. Odd thing... *kicks it*

And yaaay something to do XPP

Report Spam   Logged

made me picture the mods as furry little animals about to be killed on the Discovery channel.
-Winds Of Water
Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

My personal text went missing...

Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 06:28:05 pm »

Works for me, perfectly.

I'll request something once I log back in. ^^,
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 10:21:58 pm »

I'll be your first requester, Renn. Let's see what you got and if I can fill this form out right. =P

Stock/image/etc.:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-33601 ((You may have to get the actual size since I couldn't because I don't have an account on the site.))
Text: "Come back when you grow a pair!" as for the word 'Renn'. Could you just keep it relatively small and separate from the main quote. I'd rather it not distract from the banner, if that is alright with you.
Details/Colour/Theme: Um, really... Whatever works. Grey and Black maybe? Kind of like the third banner in your examples but maybe a bit more 'active'?
Size: Somewhere in between the HOUSE banner in my sig that DT made and the first banner you gave for an example..
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Malibu
Global Moderator
Resident

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 07:36:47 am »

Works for me, perfectly.

I'll request something once I log back in. ^^,

Yay Inu!

I'll be your first requester, Renn. Let's see what you got and if I can fill this form out right. =P

Stock/image/etc.:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-33601 ((You may have to get the actual size since I couldn't because I don't have an account on the site.))
Text: "Come back when you grow a pair!" as for the word 'Renn'. Could you just keep it relatively small and separate from the main quote. I'd rather it not distract from the banner, if that is alright with you.
Details/Colour/Theme: Um, really... Whatever works. Grey and Black maybe? Kind of like the third banner in your examples but maybe a bit more 'active'?
Size: Somewhere in between the HOUSE banner in my sig that DT made and the first banner you gave for an example..

I'll work on that tonight, I'm so enthusiastic about photoshop at the moment, more than I've ever been. And don't worry, I generally keep Renn discrete (Discrete mathematics thing..must use discrete)...Or maybe I'll make it a size 36 font and splash it across the banner saying MINE!

Can't wait to work with that render either... me so excited.
Report Spam   Logged

-Winds Of Water
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 09:56:36 am »

Stock/image/etc.:

I'll work on that tonight, I'm so enthusiastic about photoshop at the moment, more than I've ever been. And don't worry, I generally keep Renn discrete (Discrete mathematics thing..must use discrete)...Or maybe I'll make it a size 36 font and splash it across the banner saying MINE!

Can't wait to work with that render either... me so excited.
Thanks Renn. I can't wait to see it. =D
Report Spam   Logged

Malibu
Global Moderator
Resident

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 01:49:39 pm »

Here we go. Hope you  like. ^^ lol darn it, I hated how many words I had to use XPP hehe

URL: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/cinny_pics/comebackbyrenn1.png

Report Spam   Logged

-Winds Of Water
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 02:16:29 pm »

Here we go. Hope you  like. ^^ lol darn it, I hated how many words I had to use XPP hehe

URL: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/cinny_pics/comebackbyrenn1.png

Haha. It's great. Thanks Renn.

Adding to my siggy... NOW! =D
Report Spam   Logged

Malibu
Global Moderator
Resident

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 02:20:13 pm »

hehe done another version for the sake of it. *eats text*

Report Spam   Logged

-Winds Of Water
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 04:00:05 pm »

Nice...so, here's my request...thing.  'Cause I'm in need of new banners. ~.~

Stock/image/etc.: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-10920 ((-Laughs evilly- Who didn't see this one coming?  Mwuahahahahaha!))
Text: The Closer to Light, the Bigger Your Shadow (as for "Renn," just make it small. ^^; No offense or anything...)
Details/Colour/Theme: Definitely dull colors.  I really don't want any black or gray, but dark-ish blues and what other dim colors would go with it. ^^;
Size: Whatever works for you. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 08:34:48 pm »

hehe done another version for the sake of it. *eats text*

You just felt like losing the text? Lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 08:49:03 am »

An image of both Sephiroth and Genesis standing side by side with their single wing out

the quote: Wishing for tomorrow my soul shatters. My pride is shattered. My wing is broken. I can no longer fly.

Can you do it, or are your skills to weak?

^_^

Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance
               Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
               In my own salvation
               And your eternal slumber.

Legend shall speak
               Of sacrifice at world's end
               The wind sails over the water's surface
               Quietly, but surely."
Malibu
Global Moderator
Resident

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 02:57:32 pm »

This is on hold for a short time while I sort out my computer's connection. Using dying laptop here... If I tried to get photoshop on it, it would just laugh at me.

So yes on hold..having a cwap weekend. Can't go to other place where I have a shop as my actual computer lags so much when it goes that place and I can't risk this laptop dying, just yet.

EDIT:

Done one, yay hehe.

I think I'm bad at dull colours. Something I need to work on lol
URL: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/cinny_pics/closertolighttoshadowsbyrenneh1.png

EDIT:

An image of both Sephiroth and Genesis standing side by side with their single wing out

the quote: Wishing for tomorrow my soul shatters. My pride is shattered. My wing is broken. I can no longer fly.

Can you do it, or are your skills to weak?

^_^

Wait, what?

I'm stuck already. Where is the image?
Report Spam   Logged

-Winds Of Water
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2008, 11:33:19 am »

YAAAAAAAAAAY! *hugs Corbeau* :3 I wuv you!  Thankies~!  I wuv it~! <3
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum