Aisenfield
April 18, 2024, 02:01:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: STOP! Hammer Time.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Arctic vs Ash- Your not so typical rivalry

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arctic vs Ash- Your not so typical rivalry  (Read 5407 times)
Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« on: November 17, 2007, 07:29:13 pm »

I am the Writer. Many rumors have been made on the protagonist of the anime. That Ash is cheap and he wins, soulfully on cheapness, of pep talk and of whatever happens to come his way. Well, I can tell you all this. It’s true. Or so I'll make you believe. My name is A.M. and I'm in full control of this reality. I can make almost anything possible; though, enough about me, this story's about one kid, who reveals someone’s secret power to the readers, unbeknownst of what he had done.

In the beginning of his journey, apart from Gary, Ash had another rival. Ash, the boy with Yeah, the works. But he did have another eternal rival, other than Gary.

The kid had a large, spiky hairdo, which pointed forward, towards the front of his face; and within that incredulous large hair was his pair of glasses, which he uses for reading, or seeing far. On his face lies his two trusty brown eyes, a small nose, his mouth and the look that says "I don't give a s***." Below the neck, the kid wears a gray hoodie, the strings dangling from the hood , which that is hanging around his neck, and then dropping down his side, moving slightly, every time he walks, or runs. On his hands, he had a pair of fingerless grips on, a dark blue color; and every time he snaps his fingers, his hair moves a bit, for an unknown reason. He wears a pair of blue jeans, that he hasn't changed, in a few days, so it does have it's share of dirt spots; and finally, below that, on his feet, we have his almost new, white shoes, with blue jell designs, on the sides.

But, skipping the formalities, though I really shouldn't, we'll meet up with Ash, after he gets his Pikachu. Arctic, who had just got his Pokémon healed, accidentally meets up with Ash.

"Hello! I-" asks Arctic, upbeat and cheerful, though stops at the sight of the trainer, raising his eyebrow at the sight of Ash, explained above, pulling a yellow mouse-like Pokémon, with red cheeks and a lightning bolt tail, with a cord, plastic gloves covering his hands, "Uuum... is there some sort of reason that you’re pulling that Pikachu, by a cord?"

"Uuh, yeah. I just got this Pikachu, but he won't go into his pokéball," Ash said, nervously. The Pikachu turns his head, a skull appearing overhead, showing it’s feelings towards Ash.

"Uuh-huh... Yeah, sure..."

"Really! I'm just starting my Pokémon journey today!"

"Really? Then we’re both beginners then! Hey, whadda ya say to a quick battle. One-on-one. You and me?"

"Umm..." Ash looks towards his Pikachu, who's still giving him a death glare, "I’m not very confident about that... " Ash mutters.

"Oh come on. You don’t want to lose on your first battle! And it's a rule, anyway, for trainers to battle! You can't say no to my challenge! Ready? Come on!" Arctic tosses out his Pokéball; Out comes a light blue feathered bird, with white down feathers on her chest, wavy tail feathers, with spiky head feathers, that look like crystals and red eyes.

"Wow, that's a cool Pokémon!" Ash said, surprised, "Where’d you find it?"

"... Somewhere..." Arctic said plainly.

"Man, I wish I had something that cool..." Ash said, lowly. Pikachu heard him, and then shocks him, with one of his attacks. The attack was called "Thundershock."

Ash shouts, being shocked, and then collapses onto the ground, dazed. Pikachu then started speaking to Arctic's Articuno, which, in turn, enrages it. The two then starts to have the battle on their own, without the commands of their trainers. Articuno whips up her wings, blowing a small gust of wind, knocking the Pikachu back, though he, in turns, uses thundershock, again. The attacks lasted, a few more rounds, until Articuno falls, defeated. The swirls in her eyes make it glaringly obvious.

"Articuno!" Arctic picks up his injured Articuno.

"Ugh... what happened?" Ash asks, confused, due to the shock. He had no idea that he had won the battle.

Arctic, who was once upbeat about winning his first battle, is now full of rage and fury, having lost, "You're gonna pay, kid. Don't you forget it!"

"Wh-What?! What did I do?!"

Arctic smirks, "Oh, don't worry. Aurora, here, will beat your Pikachu, one day. Then, we'll see who has the last laugh."

"Um... Okay?" Ash still didn’t know what was going on, but decided to go along with it.

"The name's Arctic."

"Arctic?"

"I'm not giving you my real name."

"Fine. My name's Ash. I hope we'll meet again."

Arctic stands up, turning to go, "If we do, your sorry ass is grass," Arctic runs away, back to the Pokémon center.

And thus, that started the rivalry between Arctic and Ash. From that day on, Arctic swore revenge to kick Ash's sorry butt to the curb and retain Aurora's glory.

Now, on to the actual story. From this point, from the story, I won't refer to the chapters as "Chapter #" Instead, I'll refer to the chapters as random things/places/etc. This is to relieve you guys of any future confusion. But, to keep you from being too confused with the story, I'll still add the number. Okay? Okay.

Cocoa puffs 1: Second encounter

Summarizing things, after the battle, Arctic went to Oak's lab and obtained a Bulbasaur as an addition to his team, as well as a Pokédex and some Pokéballs, for his journey. After getting a bit more experience by facing some of the gyms, and buying supplies with the money he earned from both the gym battles and the random trainer battles, he took a boat ride to Cinnibar Island. Bored out of his wits, and straying off from going too far, in his journey, he ended up jumping off-board, hijacking one of the life boats, taking off to wander about, on his own, mid-way on the trip. With a bit of luck, he reached Seafoams Island, where the Pokémon were plentiful, living peacefully, away from most things that were outside of the cave. Apart from that, Arctic's Articuno seemed to felt the most peaceful being there. (Time to ruin that... heheheh...) Arctic had taken a shot at catching Pokémon, a number of times, on most of the Pokémon that appeared in the cave, and failed each time. Arctic cursed his luck until he approached this snow white seal-like Pokémon, with a small horn on it's head, that really caught his eye and dazzled him, with an appeal of sparkling water droplets, as he emerging from the depths of the water.

After getting some information on it, with the help of his Pokédex, then using his Articuno to steadily weaken it; he, somehow, managed to capture the Dewgong, and use it to travel back to Pallet town. Needing to get back on schedule, he took a detour into Diglett's cave (by which, details will be explained later) and arrived in Vermillion city. After winning the gym battle, then heading east of Vermillion to train, Arctic comes back to town, still pepped with energy, and saw his opprotunity. At the edge of the city, where the buildings were still visible, on Arctic's half, but only by the sight of Diglett's cave and a small thicket of trees outward east of that cave, Arctic spotted his rival, waiting on the dock. Ash was trying to get aboard the S.S. Anne, the large cruiser docked in Vermillion city, as Arctic stomped over to him, a huge chip on his shoulder.

"Alright, you snotty nose little prick! I'm taking my revenge!" Arctic shouted, angered, at the sight of Ash Ketchum, though calms down, as two, unexpected characters, spot him instead..

Arctic saw that Ash wasn't traveling alone, not including his partner, Pikachu. Sided with Ash, Arctic spotted a spiky, brown haired male, with a darker complextion than him, with a orange shirt under his green vest, which on it had four pockets, two on each side of the front of the vest. He carried around a blue backpack, with a sheet rolled up on the top, and, most likely, full of all kinds of useful items. The teen was also wearing a pair of brown colored jeans and black sneakers, with small white circular designs on the sides of them. Though, the most notable feature on him would be that his eyes appear to be shut.

Apart from that teen, there was, also, a young red-headed female, with some sort of band, holding up some of her hair on her left side. She was a blue-eyed girl, though looked a bit familiar, to Arctic; comparing her to the three gym leaders in the Cerulean City gym. She was wearing a small yellow shirt, which barely cuts above her belly button and very short shorts, held up with suspenders. On her feet was a pair of red shoes with some white on the sides, though designed with yellow lightning bolt symbols too. They both were behind of Ash, as if they were some sort of body guards; though, really, Ash was just storming ahead of them, eager to get to get onboard.

"Uuuh, who's that?" asked the male.

"Excuse you, kid!" said the female, rather angry at Arctic's rude insults. "But you don't just go around insulting other trainers, as if you're some sort of master!"

"Huh? Oh hey!" Ash shouts back, recognizing who his two friends were talking/almost shouting to. "It's Arctic! Hey, Arctic!"

"... I hate you," Arctic said, plainly.

"Wow, I sense such hostility, between you two..." said the male, frowning.

"Brock, Misty, this is Arctic. I met him about a few week ago, right before I started my journey. Arctic, this is Brock and Misty, my two friends, who joined up with me, sometime before I got my second badge." Oddly, enough, Ash couldn't really sense the hostile glares Arctic was giving him, when his friends weren't looking.

"He owes me a new bike..." Misty said, in a low, but dangerous, voice.

"Hi, Arctic. Nice meeting you," Brock said, shaking Arctic's hand, "I used to be the leader at Pewer city, so I specialize in Rock type Pokémon."

Arctic flinched, as Brock said that; he had a slight phobia of rock types.

"Hello, Arctic. I specialize in Water types," Misty said, next, shaking Arctic's hand.

"Nice meeting you both," Arctic said, calmly. He was trying to ignore Ash, so he didn't look too disturbed.

"So, taking a wild guess, by your name; I'm guessing you specialize in ice-type Pokémon?"

"Yeah, but my skills aren't nothing to laugh about. I dominated the Pewter, Cerulean and, recently, the Vermillion city gyms, with almost little effort. Not to brag, or anything; I still have ways to go."

"Haha, I see you're not pulling back any punches then, Arctic. Anyway, I just won my third badge recently, too! So, how about a battle, Arctic?"

Arctic twisted his mouth and raised his eyebrow, "What do you think I came around here for? To ask you out for dinner? Let's go pal. I still want a proper rematch, from that horrific first battle."

"... Well, I am interested in what kinds of Pokémon you use to battle. Ash, go for it."

"Alright, Arctic, but don't expect me to go easy on ya!"

"No, please, go all out. It would greatly do you some good. Trust me, from the previous battles I've experienced," Arctic was trying to avoid bragging, but he knew he was going to beat Ash this time.
The two line themselves up, some distance away from the entrance to Diglett's cave. There were no spectators, being that most of the trainers were still trying to get on board the S.S. Anne.
Ash smiled, feeling he's going to get a good match. He took out one of his pokéballs, feeling pretty confident at the time. "Alright, let's make this a good one! I choose you! Charmander!"

Ash threw out his ball, overturning his arm across his body, exaggeratingly, and a large bolt of light emerged from the Pokéball and then formed into the shape and materialized the Pokémon into the outside world. A small lizard-like Pokémon is called forth, after completely taking shape from the bolt of light, stood on it's two feet. With a seemingly bald head, though a friendly smile turning serious as it sees his opposing trainer, it has a base orange body and yellow belly, the yellow trailing on, to below it's tail. The Pokémon has small arms and finger-like claws. The distinctive feature was it's tail, half orange on top, half yellow on the bottom, which a flame blazed, calmly, at the tip.

"Okay, let's start with Dewgong," said Arctic. Holding up a ball, similar to Ash's, though with a sticker with a snowflake symbol on the top of it, Arctic throws the ball, simlar to Ash's fashion, without any exaggerated actions. From the Pokéball, he calls out his most recent member of his team, but powerful, nonetheless, Dewgong. As previously explained, it looked like a seal, though with a small horn on it's head, the size of the horn no bigger than a thumb. Though, the full body size completely overtaking the size of Charmander, more than twice.

Misty appears a bit lovey-dovey at the sight of Dewgong, being that it was part water, and, from the looks of it, Water type Pokémon were something she adored; though Brock stood up, to suggest something.

"Should I referee?" Brock asked.

"Don't bother," Arctic swung his hand out, to stop Brock, "This should be over quickly."

"Charmander! Start things off with Flamethrower!" Ash commands firmly, to his Charmander.

"Dewgong, Water gun," said Arctic.

While Water gun may not be in Dewgong's actual moveset, it was still possible. As Charmander shoots out flames from his mouth, Dewgong shoots water from his. Of course, in experience, and in type advantages, the water overtook the flames, by a mile, and Charmander was hit by the rest of the attack, defeated rather quickly. It's flame was still lit, though dangerously low.

"No way! One hit?" Ash was devastated. He was really surprised how well Arctic had trained. On the sidelines, Brock and Misty were getting a bit anxious on Ash's concern.

"Ash! Maybe you should forfeit! He took Charmander down with one hit!"

"Well, Dewgong did have the type advantage..." Arctic added, "Being part Water really does help."

"Arctic's right. And plus, I can't give up. Charmander, return!" Ash recalls Charmander, the beam from the Pokéballs button in the middle, red, overtaking the fainted Charmander, turning him red and transparent, then returning him back to his red and white sphere. Ash switched his current Pokéball, for another, in his hand, a different Pokémon in this Pokéball, "Squirtle! I choose you!"
Ash's next choice was a light-blue turtle pokémon, with red pupils in it's eyes. Being a turtle-like Pokémon, it had an orange on top, yellow on the bottom shell, and holes, where it's arms, legs, and it's tail, which is curled in at the edge of it, sticking out of them. Though, it's size, compared to Dewgong, overtook it, almost five times over.

"Hmm... This should be interesting..." Arctic pouted, with one of his fingers, rubbing his chin.

"Squirtle! Use Bubble!" Ash had pumped a fist, as he commanded, getting rather serious.

Arctic just sighed. "Illogical, Ash. Dewgong, use Headbutt."

The bubbles, being an attack, even though being forcefully sprayed onto Dewgong, just tickled it. After Dewgong had it's laugh, he turned serious and charged in, horn first, at Squirtle and rams him into a nearby wall. Squirtle was also taken down, by a one hit wonder. Misty admires Dewgong's strength, though Brock gasped.

"Two pokémon, both with one hit?! This is bad, Ash!" Brock said.

"Ash, you're boring me to sleep here. I'm only using one Pokémon, and yet, I'm moping the floor with you," Arctic bragged. Ash growled, "Though, as I said, I am taking my revenge so... yeah. Let's have at it."

Ash looked down, "Squirtle, return..." Ash recalled Squirtle back to his Pokéball, with his head down, feeling like the battle was becoming one-sided; though, then looked up, realizing one of his advantages, his eyes lite up as he did, "Hey! Bulbasaur has the upper hand, being grass! Bulbasaur! I choose you!"

Ash's next choice was a green four-legged Pokémon, with red pupils in it's eyes, somewhat like Squirtle's. It's distinctive feature was the large, darker green bulb on it's back. It's other features were that it's paws had small claws on them and on it's face were varying sizes of small black specks. Though, as all Pokémon Ash had sent out, Dewgong was, clearly, larger than it; though, Bulbasaur's size was overtaken a little more than twice.

Arctic doesn't look the least bit surprised, "This is so gonna end early."

"Let's see with who, though. Bulbasaur! Razor Leaf!"

Arctic nods, "Dodge it and use Aurora beam."

Ash had overlooked ONE huge detail, on Dewgong's type disadvantage; his other type, which was it's advantage. Bulbasaur fired sharp, leaf projectiles at Dewgong, who, he, dodged them easily, by, first, lowering itself, using his fins, to dodge the high Razor Leaf attacks, and then using all the force he had, throwing himself into the air, avoiding the rest of the attack. As it got into the way of the sun, blocking it from Bulbasaur's view, Dewgong's tip of his horn started to radiate a small light and it fired a rainbow-like beam at Bulbasaur. The beam, being super effective, confused Bulbasaur, at first, causing it to totter; and then, it completely collapses, knocked out.

"Augh!" All three of the trainers, Ash, Misty and Brock gasped. Arctic huffs some of his breath on his knuckles and then rubbed them on his shirt, as if to clean them.

"Is this gonna last much longer?" Arctic asked, plainly. Dewgong landed, with a hard thud, but wasn't much damaged, due to it's blubber.

"You're a pretty tough trainer, Arctic," Brock complimented.

"Thanks, though I can take the credit for raising my Pokémon well," Arctic replied.

"Bulbasaur, return..." Ash recalled Bulbasaur too. He was starting to lose confidence, until he looked up, realizing there was only one way to stop this chain of one hit wonders. He spun his cap around, to the back, "Well, since Butterfree or Pidgeotto can't beat your Dewgong, I'll have to send out... Pikachu! Go!" Ash points out to Dewgong, while Pikachu springs from the side, into action.

"This oughta be good..." Arctic said, plainly, figuring he'd beat Pikachu, as he did the others.

"Pikachu! Thundershock!"

"Dewgong, another dodge and use Take Down, this time."

Dewgong dodges the thundershock, by pressing itself back, upon it's backbone and lying on it's tail; at the same time, it prepares itself for attack. As Pikachu's thundershock dies down, Dewgong pulled himself up and pressed himself forward, to completely body slam Pikachu into the ground. Arctic was expecting a one hit wonder, as usual, being that's how he was winning the battles, so far; though, Pikachu was far from the words "down for the count," as Arctic had expected it to be. Pikachu gave Ash his "A-Ok," though still showing the signs of struggle.

"Pikachu! Now! Thundershock again!"

Arctic realized his mistake, all too late. "Oh shoot..." he muttered, through his teeth.

Pikachu sent 100 volts of electricity up and down Dewgong's spine, as it cried out, in pain, taking the super effective hit. Although, Ash and co. expected Dewgong to be down, by the close range and super effective hit, Dewgong, instead, backed off, starts to huff, using it's fins as a leverage to keep it upright, until it was able to, properly, sit up, on it's body.

"Wow, that's a strong Dewgong," Brock said, from the sidelines. "We all expected him to be knocked out, after that attack. Arctic's no pushover, that's for sure." Misty nods, in agreement to Brock's statement.

"Wow, I'll give you credit, Arctic; Dewgong's a tough adversary. But he's going down! Pikachu! Quick attack!"

"Gotcha..." Arctic mutters. He was merely biding his time, waiting for the right moment for Ash to slip up with such a call in attack, "Dewgong! Headbutt!" The attack rattled Dewgong, a bit, but even Dewgong smiled, as he bent his head.

"AUGH! Pikachu!"

Pikachu widened his eyes, in fear, and tried to turn away from the attack. Though, it's speed, and the surprise call, lead it right into the horn on Dewgong's head, and, what Arctic had hoped, right to it's downfall. And what would've preferably ended this, Pikachu escaped fainting, hanging on by the skin of it's teeth.

"Pikachu, are you okay?" Pikachu was beyond tired. It's left eye was tightly closed, as it was trying to stand, by using it's hands to press himself away from the ground. After taking the previous attacks, pulling itself up seemed to be impossible; it's grunts were weak and it's body was almost numb. For a second, it looked like Arctic had beated Pikachu, until Ash offered his encouragement, "Pikachu! Don't give up! I believe in you, buddy! No matter what happens, you're always the best!" Pikachu rises up, to it's feet, somehow, rejuvenated back to almost perfect health. It cried out it's name, as electricity sparked off it's cheeks.

"What?!" Arctic was in shock. He was pretty sure Pikachu wasn't getting back up from that attack. Amazingly, Pikachu was rejuvenated back into action, by some unknown force, as it cries it's name, with power.

"Now another thundershock!"

Arctic was still fathomed by the sudden rejuvenation that Dewgong was left, defenseless. Dewgong made an attempt, to dodge the electric attack, but it ended, horribly, and Dewgong fell out, defeated. By the time Arctic realized what was going on, on the field, Dewgong was, already, taken down by the electric attack. Arctic, in shock, recalls Dewgong, almost stripped speechless; and Ash, Brock and Misty sighed in relief, seeing that Ash still had a fighting chance.

"That was a close one..." Brock said, relieved.

"You said it..." Misty agreed.

Arctic held a second, before he called out his next Pokémon.

How the hell did his Pikachu do that? A second ago, he was so tattered he couldn't even move and then, after a few words of encouragement, he's back in action. What the s***?! Arctic thought.

"Hey! Arctic! Call out your next pokémon!" Ash shouted.

He's right. I'll observe this a little more carefully, though, Arctic switched Pokéballs and called out a Bulbasaur of his own.

"I see you have a Bulbasaur, too," said Ash.

"Thank you, Cap'n Obvious! LeafGreen, Vine Whip!"

Bulbasaur unleashes two vines, from the side of it's bulb, that wrap around Pikachu and constricts him, for some damage. Adding more damage, Bulbasaur lifts up Pikachu, high in the air, and then slams him down, repeatedly.

"Pikachu! Don't let him do that to you! You can do it, buddy! Thundershock!"

To recap the episode, from when Ash first caught his Bulbasaur, and, not to mention that this was a critical hit; Pikachu use the electric attack, which travels through Bulbasaur's vines and reaches the base of it, which is Bulbasaur, sending 100 volts of electricity down his spine too. The vines wrapping around Pikachu loosen enough, for him to escape, but Bulbasaur turns over, defeated... and fried.

"Ouch... That wasn't pretty..." Arctic said, recalling Bulbasaur. He was about to release his last Pokémon, until it finally clicks in his head what the answer to why Ash was winning, Wait a second...

Flashbacks

"Pikachu! Don't give up! I believe in you, buddy! No matter what happens, you're always the best!"

"Pikachu! Don't let him do that to you! You can do it, buddy! Thundershock!"

End of flashbacks

That's it! His pep talk give Pikachu energy! That little cheater! I'll show him! Arctic thought, he takes out a pokéball he specially marked and calls out his prized possession and best buddy, Articuno. She had grown much larger, from their first encounter, but still far from able to carry anyone.

Being that Articuno was a legendary Pokémon, Brock and Misty were flabbergasted, seeing one. Ash jumped, obviously having learned a bit about legendary Pokémon, realizing what he had beaten, weeks ago, though then grinned. He figured he had a Pikachu that can beat even a legendary Pokémon, now.

"Isn't that Articuno, one of the legendary bird pokémon?!" an enstatic Brock asked.

"No duh, Sherlock," Arctic said, his eyes narrowed down, but his eyebrows raised high. Articuno perches itself, on the ground, partially opens one of her wings and pecks at an itch she had.

"This battle's going to be over quickly, just like our first encounter. Pikachu! Thundershock, again!"

"Aurora, fly up high and use Ice Beam from above," said Arctic. Articuno aborts trying to get her itch and flies up, evasively, to avoid the electric shocks, whipping up her wings to gain speed and avoid the petty shocks. When she was high enough, she faces to Pikachu and fires a powerful and cold white beam from her mouth, the air around her mouth mistifying as the attack was being unleashed, the target: Pikachu.

"Pikachu! Dodge it!" Ash commanded. He hadn't expected Arctic to have had the upper hand, there. Pikachu kept on the move, trying to avoid being hit by the beams, but Articuno kept at it, not giving Pikachu a moment to catch it's breath, believing that if it did, it would probably attack again; Articuno couldn't have that. After much dodging, Articuno finally had Pikachu trapped in a ring of ice.

"Haha! I gotcha now! Ha, revenge is so sweet..." Arctic said, confidently, knowing he had won the battle.

It was a different story, for Ash, however, as he made a desperate call to his buddy, "Pikachuuu!"

"Finish this!" Articuno's last Ice beam attack hit Pikachu, as if he was the center of a target, inside that ring. All the nearby ice combined with that of which was surrounding Pikachu and froze him into a large, fresh block of ice. Articuno flew down, perching on a nearby tree, clearly having won the battle and saw no need to persist with attacking. Ash approached the large block of ice, which appeared to be smoking, a bit, due to the extremely cold temperature.

"... Well, I can't really blame Ash for losing, though..." Brock commented.

"Yeah..." Misty added, "Articuno is legendary, after all..."

Ash began to break in tears, being that his buddy was frozen in the block of ice. Arctic, getting bored, approached Ash, to offer his share of help. Ash looked at Arctic, as if he had done something wrong.

"How could you not feel even the slightest remorse?!" Ash muttered, his tears still falling from his eyes.

"Dude, it's just ice. It'll melt," Arctic said, and began his lecture, as if he was some elite trainer, "A pokémon is meant to endure things like these, when it goes into battle. This not only toughens them up, but it gives the trainer something to watch out for, in reference, to you, the next time they battle. I said I'd take my revenge and right now, I did it, and I see no point in trying to finish off this battle. If you want to squaddle there any longer, you mind as well forfeit now, since, either way; none of your other pokémon stand a chance against Aurora, anyway."

Ash growled, lowly, "Fine... I forfeit."

"Good." Arctic's face seemed to have lite up, as he said it, "Now, as a gift, I'll help Pikachu thaw out quicker. Since Charmander's eating the dirt right now, there's a quicker way to do this, without having to use your fire types," Arctic took out a pink colored spray-type medicine, from his dark blue backpack, he, inexplicably, had somewhere. He sprayed around the ice few times, causing the ice to melt much quicker, and Pikachu to thaw out. By the time the spray bottle was completely used up, the ice is completely melted and Pikachu is freed. Slightly shivering, but freed.

"Ah, Pikachu..." Ash hugged his Pokémon partner. He was almost crying. "Sorry about that, Arctic..."

"No problem. The revenge phase is over... for now, anyways..." Arctic started to walk away.

"Say, why don't you come with us, on the S.S. Anne?" Ash asked. "There's lots of trainers on board and-"

"Sorry... Sounds interesting, but not interested... There's a... certain matter, I need to deal with, for now..." Arctic continued to walk away, "If you'll excuse me, I have more important-type business to take care of. I'll see you guys another time," said Arctic, turning around to leave.

"Well... thanks for the tips. We'll be heading off, back to the pokémon center, then on the S.S. Anne," Ash said, carrying his Pikachu back to Vermilion city, for a trip to the Pokémon center, "Come on, Pik."

Brock and Misty followed after Ash. As soon as they were out of earshot, Arctic chuckles as he walked away. Articuno took off on the branch she perched on, following after Arctic, in flight.

"Poor little newbie..." Arctic said, midway of his chuckle. It was still mid-day, which gave Arctic just enough time to reach his next destination before night fall; Lavender town.

Meanwhile, nearby, a woman, with long magenta colored hair, looking as though it was starched back to make an arch of some sort, a loose curl at the end, watches Arctic go by. She has blue eyes and green beaded earrings, dangling from her ears. She had on a white shirt, with a black shirt, clearly visible, due to a "V" shape, on the edge of the white shirt, underneath it, which barely covers anything above her belly button, minus her chest and such. The sleeves were long but covered by long, black gloves, which reached almost to the elbow. Down below, she wore a small skirt, which only reached about halfway down her thighs, but her knees and most of the rest of her leg, except for the middle of the thighs, were properly covered by her long boots.

The magenta haired woman was accompanied by a blue haired man, who's hair was less than shoulder-length, but drooped down enough to cover both of his ears, a stray bang dangling over his face, in between his green eyes. His attire was similar to the woman's but his shirt sizes were much longer, and covered his entire body; though, he still had the long, black sleeves, which covered his hands and reached almost to his elbows, like his partner, however. He wore a pair of white slacks, though secured with a black belt, and his black boots reached up, almost, a quarter of his shin. Both adults also had red "R" logos on their shirts, symbolizing they were apart of some organization.

Both adults were accompanied by a small, beige, cat-like Pokémon, with a pair of black ears, large eyes that greatly expressed emotion, a, somewhat, large mouth and two long, beige whiskers, at each side of it's face. He had long, but slim arms, ended, each with three paws, a slim, but sleek, body, and two, narrow feet, the paws cut off, at the toes, with brown fur. His long, but curled up tail at the end was, similarly, the same way; it had brown fur cutting off the end of it's tail. The distinct feature was the flat, elliptical shaped gold bar, on the top of his forehead, above the bridge of it's eyes. All three of them were looking through binoculars, as they had seen Arctic battle Ash and how powerful Arctic is.

"Wow, James, that kid's is pretty strong," the magenta haired woman complimented Arctic's strength.

"You're right, Jessie. He took down most of the twerp's pokémon, faster than you can say "hookie-pokie!"" said the blue haired man, James said.

"Now, there's sometin' to give to da boss! Dat Articuno looks really good!" said the cat-like Pokémon.

"But... you saw the way he completely trashed the twerp's team..." James added, "If he can beat the twerp, like that, we don't stand a chance..."

"James has a point, Meowth," Jessie said, then huffed. "Though, who said anything about being fair? Why not just take it, like we always try, right?"

"But what of the twerp's Pikachu? I mean, we spent about 14 episodes trying to get it," Jessie whapped James over the head, with a paper fan. "OOH!"

"An Articuno's a more rare catch, that a worthless Pikachu! And even more, one that can beat that Pikachu!" Jessie said, she having made another point.

"Ow..." James muttered, rubbing his head.

"I say we forget da Pikachu and go for dat Articuno!" Meowth shouted.
Jessie and James press Meowth, into the ground, "Ssssh! He might hear you!" they whispered, "First, let's get back with our own part of the show, and follow those twerps..."

The infamous trio crept back to their place in the world, with sinister thoughts scheming. They had just hoped their colleagues didn't get their idea first.

While the three thought they were, cleverly, hiding from Arctic's sight; truth be told, they never had any cover to begin with... Arctic noticed it all, through the corner of his peripheral vision. He glared at nothing, knowing they had left.

"Well, I see I have gawkers... Who want my Articuno..." Arctic muttered and keeps going to Lavender Town. He wanted to give them a proper beating, but it was pointless to chase them down. A small note appeared, inexplicably, in Arctic's pocket, which told him what to do, when he arrived. And once he did what he was told, he'd receive a power, beyond his wildest dreams.
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 07:31:08 pm »

A city park 2: Arctic's class of reality twisting

Arctic, following a note he mysteriously had in his pocket, for no apparent reason, in which he just found right after the previous chapter ended, he goes forward, on to Lavender town. It took him more than a week to get from there to Lavender, due to all the random battles but it was well worth it. Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur and Arctic got some quick chump change from the losers. But, from there, Arctic goes behind a building, after calling back Articuno, and is transported... *Shocked look* To the real world?! Arctic looks around. He sees a guy, typing this up, as we speak, who looks almost exactly like him, except the guy wears glasses, has on all black, black T-shirt, black pants, white socks and black Timberlands, and has an assortment of consumed snacks on his left.
"Dude, you really need to clean more," said Arctic.
"I do. I don't forget. I suppose you're here for your reality twisting powers, eh?" said the writer.
"Uuuh... Yeah. How'd you..."
The guy points to the title on his computer screen, "I know everything."
"So, are you gonna give them to me or what?"
"Hack-duh!" the guy, although he didn't appear to have done anything, gives Arctic his reality twisting powers, "Enjoy, you little hacker," The guy snickers at his own joke.
"Now, can you teleport me outta here?" Arctic didn't even have to ask. By the time he realized what happened, he was already back behind the building he hid behind... but this time, he had his powers. He tries them out. Arctic snaps his fingers, Mark and Alex, from The Adventures of Idiot, the "So-Called" trainer, appeared.
"Awesome!" Arctic said.
If you recall, Mark is the one who has the exact same attire as Arctic, though more experienced. Alex is the bluenette with blue eyes and always has a change of clothes, each day. I'll see if I can make trainers from already made ones and show you more clearly.
"Dude, why did you yank us outta our story for?" Mark asks.
"I want you two to join me, in everlasting merryment, to kick Ash's sneile ass for beating me the first time," Arctic said. Alex pokes at Mark.
"Uum... Are you okay?" Alex asks, worried.
Mark has this crazed look in his eyes, as if he's ready to murder someone or something.
"I think it was a bad idea to say that. Let me take that back..." Arctic snaps his fingers, Mark suddenly doesn't remember what happened a few seconds ago.
"Wha-? Where are we?" Mark asks.
"We're joining Arctic on his adventures to... meet some of his rivals..." Alex rephrased.
"Oh. Okay."
"Now, when's that random source that tells me were... my rival is today?" asks Arctic, to himself.
The random source gives him the info, "Okay, our next destination is to wait in Saffron city! Let's book it."

Some time later...

"Man! I love this power! It lets me skip so much!" Arctic brags.
"Don't overuse it, man. The Writer took it away from you for a **** good reas-" Mark interjects.
"Sorry! Can't recall!" Arctic interrupts, "Now, where was I? Oh yeah. Weeeeeeeeee're off to Saffron city! The wonderful Saf-faron city! To meet me rival and his friends and kick their butts a shimmy!"
"You are a horrible rhymer, I swear..." Alex said, anime sweat-droplet on the side of her head.
And so, the three journey to Saffron City, where they will meet Arctic's rivals. I'd better not type it in, in case Mark sneaks a peek here and he'll be crazier than a soup sandwich if he even hear the name.
The time past and it's been silence almost the whole way.
"Well, isn't it a coincidence that you both have the same pokémon?" Alex said, trying to start up a conversation.
"Well, that isn't a big surprise, since we're both based off of each other. Big deal..." Arctic said.
"Hope the Writer gets to some of the exciting events happening, soon," Alex said, trying to liven the moment.
"No, we don't want spoilers so we'll keep quiet about tha-AAAT!!" Mark said, falling through a pit trap, along with Alex. Arctic, somehow, missed stepping on the trap hole. Then, all three of them heard the laughter of the common enemies all you pokéfans just love to hate. Dramatic music plays. It's...
"Prepare for trouble!"
"Make it double!"
"To-"
Arctic interrupts, both the motto and the dramatic music, with then stops, completely, "Okay, time to burst your bubble here!" Arctic interrupts.
"What do you mean, kid?! This is our first encounter!"
"But believe you me, I already know the motto. Allow me to pronounce it," Arctic said.

The lights dim, showing a spotlight that shines on Arctic, for the time being. Also, the sound of drums, beating at an extremely slow metronome is heard. No dramatic music is being played.
Boom!!
"To protect the world from devastation...
Boom!!
"To unite all people within our nation..."
Boom!!
"To pronounce the evils of truth and love..."
Boom!!
"To extend our reach to the stars above..."
Boom!!
At this time, Alex jumps out of the hole, crouched position, helping out with this motto, spotlight on her.
"Jessie!"
Boom!!
Mark does the same, spot light now on him.
"James!"
Boom!!
Arctic continues his cue, spotlight back on him.
"Team Rocket, blasting off at the speed of light..."
Boom! Ba-da Boom!!
"Surrender now or prepare to fight..."
Ba-da-Bam BOOM!!
Arctic calls out Articuno, to finish the motto, the lights appear again.
"Cuuu!!"

Meanwhile, Team Rocket's infuriated.
"Why you little copycats!" Meowth backsasses.
"We don't know who you are but you're gonna get a beating of your lives!" Jessie said. The three of them start to laugh as a huge, human-like machine emerges from the ground behind them. The three heroes don't look the slightest shocked.
"Will this last too long? We need to intercept with a rival of mine," said Arctic.
"Oh, don't worry, kid! Once we have your Articuno, we'll be on our way!" Jessie said.
"With a rare pokémon such as that, the boss is going to reward us greatly!" said Meowth.
"We'll be loaded! I bet we won't even have to go after that twerp's Pikachu that you were fighting earlier!" said James.
Uh-oh, that wasn't the right thing to say in front of Mark.
"Did you just say "Twerp's Pikachu?" As in "Ash Ketchum's Pikachu?!"" Mark has that crazed look in his eyes.
"Fatal mistake, Team Rocket," Arctic said.
The three of them look at each other, "What is he talking about?" James asks.
"He tryin' to confuse us?" Meowth asks.
"Maybe he's just stalling," Jessie said.
"I don't know, though, that kid look pretty crazy..."
They continue to talk amongst themselves.
Arctic and Alex look at each other, then at Mark, who still has a crazy look on his face.
"Hey! Team Rocket! It's a false alarm! Mark's just looking crazily because he hates Ash and his Pikachu!" Arctic shouts.
"Oh!" All three of them in the large machine said.
"Well, then in that case," Jessie said.
"Commence operation:  Grab Articuno!" said Meowth. The mechanical hand snags Articuno out of mid-air, with her trying to fight back but appears to be losing. Arctic doesn't look the slightest phased.
"Arctic! Team Rocket has your Articuno!!" Alex alerts Arctic, "Do something!"
"I know," Arctic walks up to the machine, while Team Rocket is still laughing at Arctic's "misfortune." Arctic snaps his fingers and makes two large cutting motions, slashing at the body of the mechanical contraption. The hand of the contraption lets go of it's grip on Articuno... before the whole thing falls apart. Massive carnage was heard.
"Thank you, reality twisting powers," Arctic blows at his fist.
"You really abuse those powers. No wonder the Writer took them away from you," said Alex.
"Wait! I have one more trick!" Arctic said. He snaps his fingers...
Ka-boom!

In the air...

"How on earth did that kid do that?!" Jessie asks.
"What I'm wondering is why wasn't he even afraid?!" James asks.
"I think it would be much better off if we just stick with trying to get that twerp's Pikachu, if things like this happen alot often!" Meowth said.
"We're blasting off agaaaaaain!!" they all shouted. Insert "ding" star.

Back on land...

"Too easy..." Arctic said, smirking in the end.
"Welp! Best be on our way, right?!" Mark said, who's suddenly ready to go to Saffron city.
"Not with that memory, you're not..." Arctic said. He snaps his fingers and erases Mark's memory again, "Welcome to the school of reality twisting. My name's Arctic and we'll be heading off to Saffron City to see my rival. Class dismissed, bring in the dancing Corphish."

More time later...

The minute the three got to Saffron city, they immediately had to wait. They waited for only but three minutes before they saw them. Yes, if you guessed Ash, Misty and Brock, you were 100% right!
"Hello, Ash," Arctic said.
"Whoa! Am I seeing double?" Ash said.
"No. I'm Arctic. That's Mark," Arctic turns around, revealing the text "top reality twister" on the back of his hoodie.
"Why are you named that?" asks Brock.
Arctic smirks, taking out a pokéball, "You'll see soon enough..."
"HEY!! I WANNA TAKE ON ASH!!" shouts Mark.
"Maybe next time, crazy," Alex said. Brock, catching Alex's glimpse, as usual, falls into a lovey-dovey phase, and runs over to Alex.
"Hello, miss! What's you're name?" Brock asks.
"Name's Alexandra."
"Ah! ALEXANDRA! What a fitting name for a lady! Might I ask for a number?" just then, Brock's ear is tugged by a hand, which belongs to Misty.
"How about an earful of pain, Mister lover boy?" Misty said, annoyed. But before she could tug Brock away, his ear is preoccupied by another tug. One belonging to Alex.
"How bout two?"
"GAAAAH!!" Brock screeched in pain.
"Well..." Arctic said, getting back to his point, "Before you decide to challenge Sabrina, how about a quick match?"
"What? You didn't get enough from last time? Okay, but let me warn you, I've gotten tougher," said Ash, taking out a pokéball.
"As have I, you silly sod," said Arctic.
The two of them throw out their pokéballs, beginning the battle.
Report Spam   Logged

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 07:43:04 pm »

Jerry springer 3: The force

Arctic starts off the battle by calling out Ivysaur, a darker green dinosaur-looking thing that has leaves from the bottom of his pink bulb first. Ash calls out Bulbasaur.
"Dude, did you really need to put a same type matchup?" Arctic asks.
"It doesn't matter, really," Ash said, "Bulbasaur! Razor Leaf!"
Arctic sighs, "Why do you always attack illogically? LeafGreen, Vine whip."
Ivysaur calls forth his vines while Bulbasaur fires Leaf projectiles at Ivysaur. Ivysaur just had to swat the leaves down, like flies, and then pick up Bulbasaur and fling him past Saffron City gym. By then, Bulbasaur ran up to Ash, ready to battle again.
"Alright! Now, Tackle!"
"Finally, some common sense..."
Ash gets pissed, an anime anger mark on his head, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
Bulbasaur charges in and gets a cheap shot on Ivysaur, hitting him square in the nose.
"Ow! LeafGreen, Body Slam," Ivysaur, who's recovering from the Tackle to the nose, backs up, and jumps in the air, ready to body slam Bulbasaur.
"Bulbasaur! Dodge it!"
"Too late!"
Arctic was right. By the time Bulbasaur had a chance to move, Ivysaur had already slammed on his back. Ouch! Bulbasaur was out.
"Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark," said Alex, who, as of Misty, is still holding on to one of Brock's ears.
"Gaah! Can you please let go of my ears?" Brock asks.
"Maybe later..."
While that had gone on, Ash had already called back Bulbasaur and called out Charmeleon, a bigger lizard than Charmander, who's red, with a horn on it's head, pointing back. It's belly is still yellow and it still has a flame on it's tail.
"Heh. Then let's just call back Ivysaur, here, and call out Dewgong," Arctic said, doing as such.
"HA! FIRE TYPES BEAT ICE TYPES!! Charmeleon! Flamethrower!"
Arctic just shifts his eyes from the right to the left. "Water gun."
The attacks combine and Water gun just powers right through the middle of Flamethrower, causing the flamerthrower attack to miss and the Water Gun to shoot straight through to Charmeleon, knocking him back. Because of his high aggressiveness, Charmeleon still stands.
"Heh. Water beats fire types," Arctic had no enthusiasm.
"Heh. Still, no more one-hit wonders from you. Charmeleon! Use Sl- Oh no, don't go nuts on me now!"
What Ash meant by that is that Charmeleon got alittle too aggressive for his own good, and started to disobey Ash's orders. Charmeleon just does what he pleases, continuing the flamethrower onslaught. Arctic just let Dewgong continue his Water gun onslaught and made that battle an easy one.
"No fair! Charmeleon wouldn't obey me!" Ash cried in frustration.
"All's fair in the love of war. Just send out your next pokémon so I can beat the snot outta it," Arctic sneers, Ash backs away even farther but calls out Squirtle, "That thing still hasn't evolved yet? Pfft! Same strategy as last time, Dewgong."
"Oh, not this time! Squirtle! Withdraw!"
Dewgong, like last time, rams Squirtle, head on with a Horn attack, but with Squritle in a shell, it just bounced off harmlessly off a wall, ready for an attack.
"Alright, Squirtle! Skull Bash!" Squirtle prepares to charge in for a Skull bash attack.
"Hack it with another Horn attack."
Squirtle and Dewgong went on head-to-head(no pun intended) and guess who won? Well, let's just say that Squirtle's gonna need some serious head surgery after that...
"Not again..." Ash mutters.
"Yawn... Borrrring..." Arctic , with a prolong "R."
"Alright, let's be a little more organized this time. Pidgeotto! Let's go!" Ash calls out a brown feathered bird, with beige down feathers and magenta head feathers. It appears to have black markings before it's eyes.
"You do realize you're screwed, right? Dewgong, Ice Beam should finish this battle quickly..."
Dewgong fires the cold, white beam at Pidgeotto, before Ash could even get a command out, though technically, Pidgeotto would've strucken first but whatever. Pidgeotto was screwed from the start.
"Dude, do you ever fail to bore me yet?" Arctic was getting overly confident.
"Yes, I have. Pikachu! Go!"
"Here we go again..."
It was then, Arctic's brain triggered some random reaction.
Use the force, Arctic. The Force!! said a voice in his head.
"Right... the force..." Arctic thrusts his hand towards Ash, "THE FORCE!!!" And due to some random accident, Ash blows up, everything except his shoes, "Oh my God, he blew up..." Arctic mutters.
"AAAH!! ASH EXPLODED!!" shouts Misty.
"AAAH!! GET THESE GIRLS TO STOP YANKING MY EAR!!" Brock cries in pain.
"AAAH!! NOW I'LL NEVER GET TO KICK ASH'S BUTT!!" Mark shouts.

Several days later, at the funeral...

Everyone, who knew Ash, thus far, is at the funeral, with Mrs. Ketchum crying her heart out. Arctic was in the front row, right before the casket, showing absolutely no sympathy for Ash.
Hey! Wait a minute! I have reality twisting powers! Arctic thought. He snaps his fingers and Ash becomes whole... sorta. Ash rose from his casket, as a zombie!! Everyone, except Arctic, screams and runs.
"Sheesh! What's the problem!"
"Uuuh!!" Ash moans.
Arctic smacks himself in the head, even as Ash draws closer, "Hack-duh! I forgot to give him skin!" Arctic snaps his fingers again and restores Ash's self again.
"Huh?"
"And now, to make everyone forget this horrible event..." Arctic snaps his fingers again and they're back to the battle, with Pikachu tattered up and on the ground, finished, "Whoa! I guess Dewgong was kicking ass while I was away! Awesome!"
"Pikachu, NO!!" Ash goes to retrieve his hurt Pikachu.
"Well, looks like I win again. Can't call me a newb now, can ya?" Arctic brags.
"..." Ash says nothing. Misty lets go of Brock's ear, as do Alex, and She and Brock follow Ash right back to the Pokémon center.
"Uuuh... wasn't I going to face Ash?" Mark asks.
"No. Let's keep going. We already got all the badges, right?" Arctic said.
"No, you don't," Alex said.
Arctic scoffs, "Yeah, I do!" shows badge case, with every single badge.
"Reality twistin', hackin' bastard..." Mark said.
"Well, I guess it's off to the Pokémon league, then! Onwards, men!!" Arctic said, pointing a random direction, going that way.
"I'm a girl, you klutz!!" Alex protests, following Arctic, angrily.
"Better go save him before Alex completely kills him..." Mark sighed, following the two.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 07:52:44 pm »

Midnight Club 4: Saffron Shenanigans
[*points up* Hehe...]

Now, as we continue on through the story, Arctic and friends meet someone who knows a buttload more about Ash than Arctic does. But first, they had to deal with another problem.
"Sorry. Can't letcha through," said the guard, leading to Cerulean city.
"What?! Why?!" Arctic shouts, pissed.
"Well, because some weirdo fanboy ran up and stole Misty right off her spot and-"
"WHAT?!" Mark shouts, throwing into a panic, jumping right over the blockade that was in the way and running to Cerulean city, "HOLD ON, MISTY!! I'LL SAVE YOU!!"
The other three, still behind the blockade, narrow their eyes.
"Ooookay... I was gonna twist reality to bring her back but... that works too..." Arctic said, "But, isn't there any other way to get to Viridian City, other than through that hellzone, Diglett's cave?"

Flashback...

Arctic is facing the Digletts in the cave, having a hard time trying to fight them, with them burrowing ever two seconds.
"HOLD STILL, DAMMIT!" Arctic shouts, with Dewgong and Bulbasaur trying to fend them off. A Dugtrio pops up right under him, knocking him right in the crouch, "Ooooooooooh!!" Arctic falls down in a feetal position.
"Ouch! That's gotta hurt!" Bulbasaur said, the words being translated.

End of flashback...

"Weeerrrrrrrrrrrrll..." the guard pouts, "No."
"Gahdammit..." Arctic said, turning around, going back into Saffron. But as he goes to the other guard, he gets the same result, "Oh, joy! What's it for this time?!"
"Don't ask. Hey! Here's an idea! How about you take on the Rockets in the Silph Co. Building? I heard a ruckus was going on over there," said the guard.
"I'm still wondering why we just don't fly over to Viridian, on your Articuno, Arctic," said Alex.
"Because she hasn't grown enough to fly anyone. And Arctic's Articuno can only hold both of you," Arctic explains.
Alex has an anime sweat-droplet over her head, "Oh..."
"So, back to my question, are you gonna take the challenge?" the guard asks.
"Yeah. Sure man," Arctic prepares to turn around but then is stopped again.
"Wait!"
"MAKE UP YOUR F***IN' MIND!!" Arctic shouts.
"Dude, don't swear to me. I can still change my-"
"Alright! Alright!" Arctic recovers.
"I'm still not going to be able to let you through, though."
"Then WHO will?!"
"The guard west of Saffron, there, you can bike down to Fuscia city, going south of there, next, if you have a water pokémon, you can surf to Seafoams island, going west now, then go Cinnibar Island and then go up to Pallet Town. Afterwards, you can get to Viridian there,"
"And, how, exactly, did you know all of that?!" Arctic asks.
"You don't wanna know..." said the guard.

Some time later...

"Okay, Rocket, you have exactly five seconds to get the hell out of my way or you'll be eating Razor Leaf for Lunch," Arctic said.
"Bite me!" said the Rocket guard.
"Five..."
"I'm still not moving..."
"Four..."
"I strongly suggest you move," Alex heeds.
"Three..."
"Shut up, girl!" the guard said.
"Two...
"WHAT?!" Alex calls out her Misdreavus, "Forget the Razor Leaf, you'll be eating SHADOW BALL FOR LUNCH!"
"Oh s***..." the guard flees, Alex on his butt like a Shellder going after a Slowpoke's tail.
"... Ooooooooookay..." Arctic shrugs and walks into the building.

Several disembodied Rockets later...

"Sheesh! That's the Twentieth Rocket I've kicked to the curb today! And they ain't getting any easier!"
"Hey! I'll take you on with my Weezing!" shouts a random Rocket.
Arctic sighs, "I knew pulling the alarm was a bad idea..." Arctic pulls out a pokéball, "Oh well, more experience for me..." Arctic prepares to throw out his pokéball but then, someone's Dog-like Pokémon, with orange, black and red fur, jumps out of nowhere and Extreme speeds the crap outta the guy's Weezing, hitting the Rocket and knocking them both out of the building, blowing a hole in the wall. Arctic hadn't even released Dewgong yet.
"Gaaah!!" Boom! Out the guy goes, through the wall and falling 7 stories below. Hard to believe he lived through that.
"Nice one, Arcanine!" said the guy, who owned the Arcanine.
"Uum... Any particular reason you're here?"
"Oh! Sorry bout that! Name's Gary," said the guy.
"Ah..." Arctic looks at Gary's clothes, "You don't exactly dress the part to be a trainer, though, in my opinion."
"Oh what do you know? I mean, come on! A grey hoodie, jeans, spiky hair, which looks as though you stole the hair design from me, white and blue sneakers?! You're a fasion victim in my book," Gary closes his eyes, crossing his arms, smirking.
"I know you're doing this to **** me off. AND IT'S WORKING!!" Arctic throws his pokéball out and calls out Dewgong, "How about I wipe that smirk off your face?!"
"Heh. Just try me..."

Several minutes later...

Arctic has a smirk on his face. "You were saying?"
"H-how'd you do that?! There's no way Arcanine could've been taken down like that in one hit!"
"Oh please. As if you really would've won with him, Pidgeot, Umbreon, Alakazam, Gyrados and Nidoking."
[Author's note: Yeah, I know he really isn't suppose to have these pokémon but I didn't bother to do research on Gary to get his actual team, and it would be funnier if Arctic kicks his butt with his lowerly evolved pokémon that way. ^_^]
"Look, I'm not even gonna ask. I have a rival to meet and I'm not being held up by you anymore," Gary said.
"Speaking of this rival, who may he or she be?" Arctic asks.
"Wouldn't you like to know? That hax of a trainer, Ash Ketchum."
Arctic stood in utter devastation, "Y-you know Ash?!"
"Yeah. Me and him have been rivals since he threw applesauce in my face when we were kids."
"I see. Me an' Ash have been rivals since he kicked the crap outta my Articuno."
"Y-"
"Don't ask. I found him. Back to the Ash debate,"
"Okay... but still, yeah, Ash was always cheating, in some way or form. It's almost like he's always bound to kick everyone's ass and then get to the top of the leagues. I never believed that, but just to be on the safe side, I jinxed his luck, first, by opening his window, at night, right before he got his first pokémon, so then, his alarm fell down, making him late. Then, I gathered up all my friends and brought them to get their first pokémon, before Ash did, giving me the boosted lead and him to wait another day to get his pokémon. Then, I found out later, that Gramps gave him a Pikachu. And it wasn't any Pikachu we've ever seen. Gramps had been experimenting with this Pikachu for seven days before he figured out that he was haxed. And when that haxed trainer of Ash got him, we both knew it was going to be the end of the world," Gary explains.
"And when did you figure out that Ash was a haxed trainer?" Arctic asks.
"Well, several days, after he used a lightning bolt to his advantage, to take down all those Spearow.  When we saw that Ash's thundershock could do that, after hours of study, we knew that was the work of the haxed Pikachu. But even so, that Pikachu couldn't take that strike alone. He would've been at least paralyzed by the strike. But he didn't. Ash had to be haxed too, for that Pikachu to have survived, without so much as a tinge of paralysis. So, then, we figured that with that haxed trainer, and the Pikachu to boot, we got one serious problem in our hands. That's what I'm trying to do. If I can take down the Pikachu, and Ash, if necessary, we can stop him from getting unstoppable power, before he beats anyone he can fight and become the supreme ruler of all trainers!"
"Wait, but I can beat him. I beat him twice in my whole career! Even that hax of a Pikachu!"
"I'm sure you have, but still, you should've destroyed him!"
"I couldn't. Too many witnesses. Plus, I didn't know that Ash was a haxed trainer at the time. I mean, sure, he turns reality in his favor, to win battles, but him being haxed, with a haxed yellow monster, that much I should've just guessed. But, with Misty and Brock with them, let's just say that if I hurt civilians, with either my pokémon or reality twisting powers, that could canc-"
"Wait, hold the phone. Reality twisting powers?"
"Yeah, that's what I said. These powers, unlike Ash's powers, can twist the WHOLE reality, instead of just in battle to win. I can make anything possible... almost anything... but also, since I don't abuse my powers, like Ash does, during battles, I'll tend to use them for my own favor, though with some limitations."
"And what would those be?"
"For example," Arctic snaps his fingers, a fallen grunt stands up, but has no pants, but with hearts underwear, "That."
"GAAAAAAH!!" the grunt screams, running in embarrassment.
"I can twist it in my favor, at any time, but, for some reason, I can teleport, during certain situations, sarcasm boost the effects, in some other cases, and I can possess some things that sometimes take years to get, other than counterfeiting, one-of-a-kind items, and etcetera."
"Hmm... this calls for research. In the meantime, take out Giovanni. Next time we meet, though, I wanna rematch. I'll go talk to Gramps about this," Gary turns to leave.
"Wait, who's "Gramps?""
""Gramps" is Professor Oak. You know, the famous professor?"
"Ah, who I talked to right before I started my journey, right?"

Flashback...

"I'm still intrigued that you found an Articuno, but, still, we have the three starter pokémon, since that pokémon isn't really a starting one, but a legendary," Prof. Oak said.
"I know that. But still, can I just have a pokédex and get the heck outta here?!"
"I mean, I'm not asking for the Articuno, but still, you can have another pokémon, just to be on the safe side. I mean, you don't want to draw attention to everyone about your Articuno, do you?"
"I-... a valid point, indeed..." Arctic said, with a sneer.
"Well, pick any one you want and here's your Pokédex and you're off," Oak hands Arctic a Pokédex, while Arctic picks Bulbasaur, "Ah, a nice choice."
"Yeah, yeah. Let's just go so I can hurry up and kick everyone's butt already."
"They say the first ones to go are the first ones back... in pieces..." Oak mutters.
"Meh, I'm willing to take those odds," Arctic said, walking out the door.

End of flashback...

"Hmm..."
"Anyways, he did say that he was going to do research on "this kid who was trying to start off with an Articuno." I guess you were that person he meant."
"Shoot me, already..." Arctic falls out dramatically.
"Well, I'm off. Once you get rid of Team Rocket, you should be able to go to Celadon. I'm off, for real, now. See ya!" Gary takes the elevator and the doors shut, just as Arctic was rising up. Anyways, afterwards, Arctic steps on the teleportation pads and meets up with a scientist.
"Hey, there! You're not a rocket!"
"What was your first guess? I'm not dressed for the part, y'know," Arctic said, with a sneer.
"Well, I'd like for you to have this Lapras. She's really intelligent and can give you a lift!" said the scientist.
"Wow, thanks! I probably need a big pokémon like this, since Dewgong can't carry all three of us!"
"Who's "three?" You're only one kid."
"Uum... well, my friends are outside so... yeah..." Arctic moves on, stepping on the next pad.
"Not another step, brat!" said Jessie, from the other side of the room.
"Oh, crap... not you guys again..." said Arctic.
"Yeah! And, to do you a favor, we're gonna skip the motto and just get right on to the steal!" shout James.
Arctic narrows his eyes, "Do you want me to make you blast off, without using a single pokémon?"
"And how do ya plan on doin' dat?" Meowth said.
"Like this..." Arctic snaps his fingers. Boom! "Happy trails!!"
"NOT AGAAAAIN!!" they shout. Insert "Ding (again!)" star.
"Okay, now on to Giovanni!" Arctic said, openning the door, with the snap of his fingers.
"What? And who are you?" Giovanni asks.
"You're worst nightmare. Who do you think?" Arctic asks.
"Well, I don't know who you are but you're not getting any mercy, kid!" Giovanni walks towards Arctic, pokéball in hand.

Several seconds later...

"Okay, whatever you just did, it was totally cheap," said Giovanni.
"No it wasn't. All I had to do was use Dewgong and Ivysaur to wipe the floor with you. Both of them had an advantage over your ground types. And Persian was pretty much kicked to the curb with that Vine Whip combo," Arctic explains.
"Well, you're certainly a good trainer yourself. How about joining Team Rocket?"
"Sorry. I don't meddle in the affairs of criminals."
"You're doing it right now..."
"Did I say "don't?" I mean I "Do" meddle in the affairs of criminals. I don't have time to join them."
"So, what do you plan to do, huh? Beat everyone?"
"No, I leave that to Mark and Alex," said Arctic.
"Who are they?"
"Don't tell me you've never heard of them. Ever heard of the AMLIK region?"
"I've heard tales about it but..."
"Yeah, they're the top leaders of that region. It's still under progress, but... GAAH! Look, screw this. Don't you have somewhere to go?"
"Yeah, but I'm still trying to figure out how I was beaten so easily. There must be something wrong here..."
"Yeah, if you're wondering, I have reality twisting powers. But still, that's not the reason that I won."
"Don't tell me you're one of those haxed trainers!"
"Okay, I'm getting so sick of this word "Haxed" it's unreal. Care to explain something I don't know?"
"Well, you've heard about Ash Ketchum, right?"
"Yeah, he's my rival and, from Gary Oak, haxed trainer of the year, hoping to be that so-called "Pokémon Master." But to cut it down to retrospect, no, I didn't cheat."
"Oh. Well, then..." Giovanni disappears.
"Little by little, I'm starting to get the feeling that Gary wasn't kidding around about that haxed trainer thing..." Arctic said, walking towards the president of Silph Co., receiving his Masterball. He walks out, to see that Mark and Alex are waiting for them, prepared to go to Celadon city.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 08:01:53 pm »

Rally's "You gotta eat!" 5: O...M...G...

Well, continuing on through the story, we join Arctic and the gang in their recognition that Arctic doesn't have a bike. So, after taking an unexpected detour after passing through, going West to Celadon, they turn around and head towards Cerulean, where in there, they're at the bike shop, trying to get a bike.
"Sorry. My bikes are first rate so they'll cost you One million dollars," said the cashier.
"WHAT?! THAT'S HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!" all three of them shouted.
"We'd have a better deal going to Mauville city and getting a bike for him!" Alex shouts.
"Werrrll... there is one bike that your insurance can cover for but..." the cashier chuckles, "I don't think you'd like it..." the cashier goes out back and come back with a bike. A face of horror strikes Arctic right in the face and two Legendary Trainers smirk.
"You've got to be kidding me..." Arctic said, grimly.

Some time later, on Cycling road...

While Alex has her bike and Mark's on her back pegs, Arctic is trailing behind on a girlish looking tricycle, that's pink and has a flower in the middle of the handle. As they bike by, some of the Bikers chuckle at
Arctic's girly bike.
"Hey, kid! Want me to change ya diaper?" the biker asks. The other bikers laugh.
"This is humiliating..." Arctic mutters.
"Waaaah, Waaaah, waaah!" another biker said.
"One more insult I hear..." Arctic was about to take this alittle more extreme.
"Get aload of this kid's little baby bike!!" shouts another one. The laugher turns into roars of it.
"That does it..." Arctic snaps his fingers.

Several seconds later...

The Bikers are all over Cycling road, riding similar looking kidyish bikes that Arctic WAS riding. Now, Arctic has a real bike now!
"HA! NOW WHO'S THE ONE WITH A BIGGER BIKE THAN YOU?!" Arctic insults.
"Man, you always have to ruin everything, huh?" Mark asks.
"Hey, they insult me, they pay for it. Same goes for you," Alex and Mark have grimace faces on but they're already down the hill, with Arctic now in the lead. And then, after taking down some more trainers, the trio is now in Fuscia city, where Arctic's favorite guy in the world is.
"Hiya, Arctic!" said Ash, in a friendly tone.
"Oh crap in a pita..." Arctic said, grimace face, "I suppose you're here for your fifth badge, huh?"
"Yep! And I suppose you have a resembling... none," Ash insults.
"Actually, I have ALL the badges required for this region. Take a good look," Arctic shows his badge case is full of badges.
"H-how did yo-"
"Don't ask questions. Everything's more simple when you don't ask questions," Arctic looks at Ash's Pikachu, "And why hasn't he evolved yet?"
"Pikachu doesn't wanna evolve. We gave him a choice in evolving and he chose not to. Anyway, since we're here, how about a quick match? Pikachu and your Articuno?"
"I'd like to vote against that," Arctic said.
"Come on. How am I supposed to be a Pokémon Master if someone I know can beat me?" Ash said.
"You can't, of course, beca-"
"Then it's settled! We battle! Let's go Pikachu!"
"CAN I EVEN FINISH MY SENTENCE?! Sheesh!" Arctic throws out Articuno's pokéball and releases his icy blue colored bird, "Aurora, you already know the drill," Articuno flies up high.
"Oh, no you're not! You're not pulling the same move twice! Pikachu! Thunder!"
"That's not gonna wo-" Suddenly, Articuno hit the ground, dazed from taking the powerful electric attack.
"Well, he proved you wrong, Misty. Pay up," Brock said, talking to Misty. Misty reluctantly pays Brock five bucks.
"Oh, hi, guys. Didn't see you over there," said Alex.
"Hello, Alex. Mark," said Misty.
"Hello, again, Alex..." Brock said, lovey-dovey again, Alex keeps Brock an arm's length distance away.
"Do you want me to pull at your ear lobe again?" Alex said, holding up her other hand, in a pinching formation.

In Arctic's mind.

"Y-you..." Arctic turns furious. He attacks Ash with a burning passion and then... well, enough said. He pretty much killed Ash again, that day.

In reality...

"Y-you..." Arctic turns serious, recalling Articuno and storming towards Ash, "YOU!" Arctic glares Ash down and Ash is now a little kid from all the glaring.
"Uuuh..." Ash said, in a little kid's voice, "Me and my fwends will be going now..." Ash and friends moves on, still a little kid, and Arctic glaring him down.
"Man, I'd wish I'da killed him when I had the chance..." Arctic said.
"Don't bother trying to commit a witnessed murder now, man. You'll get your chance, another day," Mark said.
"Yeah, you're right..." Arctic said, "Well, shall we start surfing towards Cinnibar Island, now?"
"Wait, we gotta heal, first, remember?"
"Oh yeah..."

Some time, on the road again...

The group is on Arctic and Mark's Lapras, surfing towards Seafoams Island.
"Gah, I remember why I hated that kid so much..."
"Don't we all now? And I just remembered I wanted to take a whack at him but you glared him away! Speed up to him, Cold fire," Mark shouts, then commands, his Lapras following his directions.
"You really should've given her a better nickname," Arctic said, his Lapras cooing.
"Don't change the s-"
"It's best that he does, Mark," Alex said, calming Mark down.
"Anyways, how long until we hit Cinnibar?"
"I say about another two hours, with you owning all the swimmers in the area," Mark said.
"Yeah. Leafgreen evolved again, because of that. But why two hours?"
"Speaking of pokémon evolving and whatnot, how come we HAVEN'T seen any of Ash's evolved pokémon yet?"
"Knowing him, he's not going to make them evolve anytime soon. That's okay with me. He can stay a little weak punk until he eventually realizes it," Arctic then sees an island, "LAAND HOOOOOO!!"
"That's not Cinnibar Island. That's SEAFOAM'S Island," Alex said.
"Oh... well same thing. It's land, right? No wonder you said two hours..." Arctic said. The two Lapras hit shore. A cave is in their paths but they all know what it is. Both Articuno pop out of their pokéballs.
"Welcome home, guys," said Mark. The trio, plus Articuno, enter the Seafoam's Island cave.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 08:02:42 pm »

Gameboy Advanced SP 6: Arctic's friend

The guys take a needed trip though Seafoams Island, relaxing with the water and Ice pokémon around. But today, Arctic finds an old friend that would probably be considered another one of those "haxed trainers," since she, too, has a legendary. But, in retrospect, they would be considered rivals as well. But whatever, they're about to meet up with this certain someone.
"Man. I feel like I'm in heaven right now!" Arctic said.
"Wake up from la-la land, Arctic! We still need to get the heck outta here to go to the Pokémon league! You don't want your rival to get a step ahead of you, do you?" Mark said.
"... No..."
"Then LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!" Mark said, walking, looking back on Arctic and Alex.
"MARK, WATCH OUT!!" Alex shouts. Mark looks forward, tripping, expecting to land in the water. Instead, he hit something that was moist from water and very large. It was plushy, warm and, unfortunately, Mark was covering his blowhole. The pokémon ends up using Water Spout and Mark is in the air, almost swallowing a Zubat with gravity taking effect, and then landing in the water, right next to the huge blue and red-symboled thing. Mark spits out the water and coughs up the Zubat, which flies off. The blue thing breached from the water, showing it's full figure. It was blue on top, white on the bottom. It's eyes were mainly black but the pupil was yellow. It had red, ancient symbols on it's large arms and dorsal fins and ribbon-like hind fins. It was known as Kyogre.
Arctic, the moment he saw Kyogre, knew who it belonged to. As Kyogre splashed down into the water, he saw a girl, about his age, on the other side. She had on black sleeves with red stitches on one side and blue ones on the other. A black shirt with a white pokéball completely on her right side, black capris and navy sneakers.
"Kaiorga! Nice seeing you again!" Arctic calls out.
"Likewise!" She calls back. The three of them, after picking Mark up out of the water, surf over to Kaiorga's position.
"How's training?"
"It's been going well. Fear XIII is doing excellent. How's Aurora? Still taking losses after Ash?"
"Eh, so far it's been two wins, two losses against Ash. But Aurora's been taking more losses for one-on-one batt-"
"HOLD THE PHONE! WHO THE F*** IS THIS GIRL! AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW THE F*** DID SHE F***IN' GET A F***IN' KYOGRE?!" Mark exclaims, interrupting dearly.
"Me and Kaiorga are good friends. Our writers are the explanation of your existance. If this was .Hack, we'd probably be the admins of this whole kiddy kaboodle, which pretty much explains why she has a Kyogre in her disposal," Arctic explains.
"Wait. You mean to say she cheated in getting it?"
"NO! NO! Not at all!" Kaiorga said, "I caught it in the Cave of Origin, when I was in Hoenn. We both started in Kanto but we ended up splitting. See, after we met in Viridian, we went through Cerulean, then parted in Vermilion. I never had Reality twisting powers but, of course, Arctic lost his powers, due to the fact that he used it for manslaughtering the Rockets that hurt his Articuno."
"Well, that explains why he lost his powers in the first place... and how you got the Kyogre..." Mark said.
"So, how's it been?" Alex asks.
"Never better. I figured Arctic would be here so I came here, at least once a day, to check... and probably gain some experience with Fear XIII or Chimes," Kaiorga said.
"Still, I never understood why you didn't want to battle..." Arctic narrows his eyes, "Probably since you only have fo-" Arctic's mouth is shut up, due to Kaiorga's hand.
"Shut up."
"Why not battle? Who know? You might win on your first try!" Alex said.
Kaiorga frowns, "Not interested," she leaves.
"Don't worry. One day, I'll fight her," Arctic said, out of earshot of Kaiorga.
"Well, now that that's out of the way, shall we continue our stupid quest to Cinnibar Island already? It's killing me waiting for you guys to get a move on," Mark complains.
"Well, excuse me, Mr. Impatient Pants," Arctic said.

Several more "n00b pwning" hours later...

"Hey! I thought you said it would take two hours!" Arctic said.
"Well how was I supposed to know there'd be a whole marathon of trainers?! Heh, you can't complain. Venusaur and Lapras got a good workout," Mark said.
"Heheh, true..." Arctic laughs. The trio land in Cinnibar Island. And here, you'll find out how the volcano on it explodes.
"Welcome to Cinnibar Island!" said an overly-enthusiastic tourist.
"... get out of my face, or I'll have to blow you up..." Arctic said.
"I'm just saying "Hi!" What's wrong with that?"
"You're still in my face! Last chance, bub..."
"No, seriously, tell me!"
Arctic loses his patience, "That did it..." Arctic snaps his fingers.

Several minutes later...

"Arctic, you're impossible..." Alex said, sighing in disbelieve, as the three of them surf away from Cinnibar Island, which the volcano erupted.
"Hey, I warned him, right?" Arctic asks.
"Yeah, we know, but seriously, did you HAVE to endanger everyone else for his grief?!" Mark asks.
"Tch, fine..." Arctic snaps his fingers and teleports everyone to the safety of the pokémon center, for what some reason, the lava just misses the whole building completely, "Happy?"
"NO!" They both yell.
"Geez, already. Well, Pallet Town we go..." Arctic said, sailing on his Lapras, continuing to lay a beatdown on any trainer the trio comes by.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 08:20:32 pm »

Alice in wonderland 7: The prophecy

After the long surf to Pallet town, the trio's finally there. Arctic's first trip was directly to Professor Oak's lab. Professor Oak was there, as well as Gary.
"Ah, Arctic. How's Bulbasaur doing?" Prof. Oak asks.
"He's a Venusaur, now!" Arctic shows Venusaur.
"I'm not even gonna ask how that could've evolved that fast..." Gary murmurs.
"What was that?"
"Nothing."
"And Articuno?" Oak asks.
"She's doing good," Arctic calls out Articuno.
"That's good. Now, here's some news for you. It's about Ash."
"Don't tell me he's already ahead..." Arctic grimmaces.
"Can you listen?" Gary comments, "This is more important than you getting to the Pokémon Leauge faster than Ash!"
"Well, excuse me..." Arctic crosses his arms. Mark and Alex are lolling around in the background, doing Jedi Mind tricks.
"Well, what we've figured out is an old prophecy. We had it translated and printed off the internet. I believe it would have a deep meaning to you, Arctic, so I want you to read it," Oak hands the piece of paper to Arctic.
"To the Year of the Articuno, one trainer will rise above all others. Two pokémon, although one has a weakness, will wage epic war against each other to see who's the actual strongest of the two. The war wagerers, Freezer(Articuno) and Pika(Pikachu) will fight each other frequently and, in the very end, either one of those pokémon will rise victorious as the greatest of the war wagerers," Arctic smacks the page with the back of his fingers, "WHAT THE F*** IS THIS CRAP?!"
"Oi..." Oak moans.
"Keep it as a souvenier. Maybe it'll screw on that thick skull of yours," Gary sneers.
"What you say, dead meat?! I kicked your sneile ass before and I can sure hell kick it again!" Arctic said.
"I showed you because maybe it'll give you an idea of who you're actually fighting, Arctic! This isn't your average rival! From this legend, these two generations of pokémon have been fighting since God knows how long! And you don't seem to show even the slightest of concern!" Oak yells.
"But that's me. I could care less about this stupid legend. It's only a MYTH! It's not acutally proven right here and now!" Arctic said.
"Actually it is," Oak said, pointing to Articuno, "You had that Articuno before you even started your journey."
"I did, didn't I?" Arctic pouts.
"Since I've seen it, I knew that Articuno was special. Taking it away from you would mean that I could be breking the special bond between you two. And, even though I study pokémon, it's not right to separate a good trainer from his pokémon."
"I believe something profound was in that sentence... but right now, I can't put my finger on it..." Oak and Gary fell out dramatically. Heck, even Mark and Alex fell out in the background.
"Look, just keep training and Articuno will be the best she can be. I'm sure it's taken a few losses from Ash's Pikachu, right?" Oak asks, opening Articuno's wings for injuries.
"Yeah, two, but that's only been for one-on-one matches. And which Ash's vitality pep talk in, he can take a battle on forever, if not stopped."
"Then you must train Articuno hard. It must learn it's KO move."
"And what's that?"
"Sheer Cold."
"OOH! OOH! ME! PICK ME!!" Mark said, raising his hand in the background.
"Mark..." Oak, Gary and Arctic said, in unison.
"This TM oughta do the trick!" Mark shows a disc-like object with the tag "TM102" on it, "This TM contain the almighty powerful Sheer cold. Perfect for those that want to OHKO their weaker opponents early."
"And where might a TM this powerful be sold?" Gary asks.
"It's not possible to buy it anywhere. I made that TM and have 5 more where that came from. I also have an Articuno," Mark calls out his much stronger Articuno.
"So... the myth of there being only one Articuno turned out to be false..." Oak said, turning to his computer screen and imputting a journal entry.
"Put in the same with the Legendary dogs and any other kind of legendary you know. All has been proven false of those one-of-a-kind pokémon. Don't believe me, take a trip to the AMLIK region and that'll prove my point."
"I'll do that another time," Gary said. Oak was busy typing all of this in, while also working on some stuff with Slowpoke evolutions.
"This is a great discovery!" Oak said, typing all of this in his second journal entry, the other journal on the Slowpoke data being minimized.
"Well... not that this is boring or anything but... we gotta go!" Arctic said, ready to walk out the door.
"Not so fast!" Gary said.
"Oh crap. Don't tell me you want a rematch!"
"That, I'll ask another time. Be on your guard, though, Arctic. Don't ever forget that other people are gonna want your Articuno," Gary points to Arctic.
"Gee, thanks for the obvious advice. I'll be sure to forget about it in the next few minutes," Arctic said, walking out the door. His friends are right behind him.
"He's a goner..." Gary said, out of Arctic's earshot.

Some time later...

"Just one more town and we're off to the Pokémon League HQ..." Alex mutters, annoyed beyond relief.
"Hey, we got some more useless information, I got a TM and to top it all off, we're only one more town away from kicking the crap outta the Pokémon League!" Arctic said.
"Wow, we're so enlightened..." Mark said, with no enthusiasm.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 08:39:46 pm »

Farfetnogan 8: Arctic's Articuno vs. Ash's Charizard

"Ever noticed how the chapter is a dead giveaway, today?" Arctic asks.
"Undoubtably..." Mark said.
"Hey, Mark, I'm surprised you're not going crazy, like you always are," Alex said, pointing something out.
"I'm over it."
"My ass you are..." Arctic said, "Well, Viridian city. Who's ass can I kick today?"
There's no one around.
"It's okay. I can wait..."

Several hours later...

"GAWD, I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!" Arctic outbursts.
"Just be patient..." Mark said, looking at his watch... and the script, "If we're lucky, Ash and friends should appear riiiight abooout..." Mark points a finger towards Pallet, "Now."
The scene shifts to Ash and friends.
"Hello, dead meat..." Arctic said, getting up.
"Hey, Arctic, why don't you just ever say "Hello" to me? You always have to call me some sort of name!" Ash complains.
"Well, I hate you. Isn't that glaringly obvious?"
"Not really..." Ash looks down.
"You ARE a dimwit..."
"HEY! Why do you always pick on him?" Misty shouts.
"Did you listen to a word I said? I dislike Ash. That's why," Arctic said.
"But that really doesn't give you a reason to pick on him!"
"You call that picking on him? Pffft! I haven't even reach the point of "Bullying" yet," Arctic walks toward Ash, "THIS is picking on him!" Arctic plucks Ash on the tip of the nose.
"OUCH!" Ash covers his nose, after being plucked.
"The same can really go for Alex, who has Brock in a full-nelson," the scene shifts to Alex, who DOES have Brock in a full nelson. Misty sighs in disbelief.
"Grrr! That's it! I'm gonna wipe that smirk clean off your face! One-on-one battle! Against me!" Ash outbursts.
"Oh, don't worry, Ash, I have a way for Aurora to finally take down your Pikachu now! And we were up all night perfecting it!"

Last night...

Arctic was training until he fell asleep.
"Aurora, one more Sh-" Arctic falls out.
"? Eh?" Articuno asks, translated. She goes over and pecks Arctic on the head. No dice. Articuno gives off a confused look, moves Arctic's pokéball from his waist and returned herself. Lucky it was morning so Mark had cleaned up Arctic's mess.

Currently...

"Now what do you have to say to that, laughing Mustafa?" Arctic said.
"Who said anything about using Pikachu? I got this! Charizard!" Ash throws out a pokéball and a large, orange pokemon with arms, two spikes on his head, instead of his younger generation, but the largest feature is his wings that spreads out to probably a kilometer.
It looks as though it doesn't like Ash.
"Oi... fire types... This is gonna be tough..." Arctic calls out Articuno, "Okay, Aurora! You think you can take him?" Articuno nods.
"She's a goner," Mark said.
"Charizard, I know you haven't exactly been on my good side but I believe that you can do it!" Ash said. Charizard shows his appreciation by toasting Ash with Flamethrower, "Uuugh..." Ash falls out.
"Well, there's your proof that this should be a relatively easy match. Aurora, teach Charizard a lesson he'll never forget!" Articuno flies up high. Charizard, seeing his opponent in the sky, tries to blast her with Flamethrower, only to miss.
"Ice Beam!" Articuno fires the icy beam. It froze Charizard shut. But something Articuno didn't expect happen. Charizard broke free, more pissed than ever, "Stay focus. They all don't stay frozen for good!"
Charizard was now in the air, blowing rage like never before. Ash is still incapacitated.
Articuno dodges Charizard's rage with ease. He was blowing fire, while Articuno just rushed in, while he was inhaling for another attack and pecked him in a random spot. Charizard was weakening.
"Okay! Wing Attack now!"
Articuno's wings started to shine white and it rushed in. BOOM! Charizard was hit. Charizard stays in the air, almost losing it's focus. Articuno was still in top shape.
"Charizard's really taking a beating!" Brock said, after recovering from Alex giving him a full nelson.
"One more Wing attack should finish this fight!" Articuno's wings started to shine again, and the charge looks like it would be it. But then, Charizard holds out his hands and tries to fend off the attack.

When Charizard was about to open his mouth, Arctic saw the perfect window of opprotunity.
"Peck! On the forehead!"
Articuno does as she was told, pecking Charizard on the forehead, leaving him flinching from the peck and instantly, being KOed by the wing attack he was fending off. Charizard hit the ground hard. He was defeated but he didn't want to quit there.
"HE'S GETTING BACK UP! AURORA! ICE BEAM!"
Ice beam was the finishing blow. Once Charizard was frozen, it had no energy to break it but the fire on it's tail managed to melt most of it and Charizard has no energy left to fight. By now, Ash is waking up to the shock of one of Pikachu's thundershocks.
"Aaaw! Articuno beat my Charizard! But how?!" Ash asks, baffled.
"Your Charizard's poorly trained," Arctic said, calling back Articuno.
"But..." Ash moans.
"Just be glad I don't charge you money every time I win. That's what I do to everyone else," Arctic puts his hands in his pockets, "Look, I don't have the time or patience to deal with you. Go and earn your last badge. I'm off to the league."
Arctic, Mark and Alex leave.
"Why's that guy sucha jerk?" Misty asks.
"He's naturally like that, I guess," Brock said, "Though, Alex is still quite the looker, alright."
Alex looks back, glaring at Brock, who flinches. She then tilts her head back in disgust.
"Brock, there's more important matters to attend to than you liking girls, man."
"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT!! IF I EVER QUIT HITTING ON GIRLS, THAT'LL END THE SERIES!!"
"Why's that?" Ash asks, "I'm the star of the show."
"Me liking girls is the comic relief of the show! That's right! I'm the symbol of comic relief in the show!"
"Really?" Misty asks, subtly, "I thought that was Team Rocket's job.
And speaking of which...
"Prepare for trouble!"
"Make it double!"
"Team Rocket, can you please not do the motto today? We're still recovering from Arctic's little contribute to kicking me to the curb," Ash said, Team Rocket falling out.
"Hey! He kicked us to the curb as well!" Jessie said, anger pulse on her head.
"He humiliated us in public, while we were trying to steal his pokémon!" James said, also an anger pulse on his head.
"Say, how's about we join forces?" Meowth asks.
"We can't do that!" Misty said.
"Why not?" Jessie and James asks in unison.
"If we get involved with criminals, it'll end the series, just like Brock hitting on girls. And me, pinching his ear. Which reminds me..." Misty goes to Brock, pinching his ear and pulling it back, "I should've done this when you were hitting on Alex this morning..."
"GAAAH!" Brock cries out.
"Well, how about a favor?"
"What do you have in mind?" Ash asks.
"What if we can steal Articuno? That way, our boss is happy and Arctic will be outta your hair!" Meowth suggests.
"Hate to break it to you but that Articuno's pretty particular. She won't listen to just anyone and that Arctic's no pushover, that's for sure."
"Hmm..." Jessie pouts.
"I suppose you have a plan, right?" James asks.
"Yes! We'll build a huge Robot, making it resistant to Arctic's Ice abilities!"
"Don't forget his grass, since he has a Venusaur!" Ash said.
"And Grass! Arctic's not going to beat us, this time!" Jessie said.
"And don't worry, twerps, since you helped us think this through, once we score that kid's Articuno, we'll leave you twerps alone," James said.
"But what if you fail?" Ash asks.
"...then..." Jessie and James said in unison again.
"We'll be right back wit you twerps!" Meowth said, grinning.
"Ta-ta!" Jessie said, as the three of them suddenly fly off on their balloon.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 08:46:53 pm »

Chapter(GAH, I gotta stop doing that!! DX)

Voice Acting 9: Meet Richie

"I swear, these glaringly obvious titles are really starting to get annoying..." Arctic mutters.
"Well, who knows? It may give you something to expect," Alex said.
"True, true..."
The group continues onto Indigo Plateau. They reach it in another 20 minutes. 40 minutes, if you count the trainers Arctic laid a smack down on.
"I'm telllin' ya, this is a surefire way to get rich quick!" Arctic said, snickering to himself, holding the money in his pockets.
"Look, there's the end of the cave. Let's get outta here! Seeing Arctic beat another trainer is starting to get on my nerves!" Mark shouts, running for the exit, Alex right on his tail.
"Hey! Wait up!" Arctic shouts.

Several minutes later, at the Indigo Plateau...

"Phew! For a second or two, I thought you guys would actually leave me!" Arctic said.
"Why not? We never really thought about it!" Mark said. He calls out his Articuno and they wing it to the clouds.
"Wait! COME BAAAAACK!! ....Horse s***..." Arctic said. Though, he probably could've brought them back with his Reality twisting powers, he wasn't thinking at the time. Either that or he just couldn't be arrsed to do it right now, "Meh, thinking's for smart people," Arctic said, commenting the text.
...Well... moving swiftly along, Arctic, who had been too busy looking at the text above to notice, had bumped into a kid about Ash's age, who had on mostly a green jumpsuit, with some yellow on it, but had a cap that was more rectangular and it was also blue and yellow.

"Excuse me," the kid said.
"Say, you look familiar. We met somewhere?" Arctic asks.
"Not that I recall..." the kid said, prolong "N."
"Okay. Name's Arctic. When you meet a kid named "Ash," which'll probably be in the next few days or so, tell him that you met me. I bet that'll tick him off," Arctic said.
"Why would it do that?" the kid asks.
"I'm his rival. And I'm always ticking him off."
"You ever thought about being friends?"
"No. Oh, and I didn't quite get your name."
"My name's Richie."
Arctic sniffs.
"I sense the presence of a non-haxed pikachu..." Arctic said, then snapping his fingers and releasing one of Richie's Pokémon. It's a Pikachu but it's hair is more spiky on the front.
"Wha?! How'd you do that?! How'd you know I have a Pikachu?! H-ho-" Richie was devastated.
"Don't ask questions, man. Everything's simpler when you don't ask questions..."
"But that's crazy! How did that happen?!"
"You really want to know? Well, I have the power to bend reality. If you look on the script, which I swiped from a friend of mine, you'll see that I've explained my RT powers before," Arctic said, holding out the script.

Meanwhile...

Mark feels for his back pocket, where he put the script.
"What the crap?! I coulda sworn I had the script in my back pocket..." Mark said, riding back.
"Don't bother with it. It's gone now, and I fear if we go back to Arctic, he'll MAKE us stay, next time," Alex said. Mark sighs.
"Fine."

Back with Arctic and Richie...

"I see. Well, I see why you two aren't friends, but you should really learn to let stuff like that go. It's not easy holding all of that in and sooner or later, it's going to start affecting you," Richie said.
"Dude, I already know," Arctic said.
"My question is: Why does the text start to appear the minute we say or do something? It's kinda creepy."
"The writer was too lazy to actually make a first draft of the story and pretty much doing it by hand. So yeah, that has to go in automatically..." Arctic said.
Richie reads more of the script, "You elipse an awful lot. No offense."
"None taken," Arctic said, "Listen, I'll be in the tournament so be prepared to see me... and awfully prepared to s-"
"I already read the part about you having an Articuno," Richie said.
"...s***..."
"Another question: Why does it always bleep out the curses?"
"Do you want to hear my foul mouth? The writer did that for a reason. Plus, the forums it's being typed up in doesn't allow curses so he just replaces the letters after the cuss word with Astro... err... I just call them "stars" since that other word is too hard to pronounce..."
"Isn't it Ast-"
"DON'T SAY IT!" Arctic said, suddenly, shutting Richie's mouth, "I'll figure it out on my own..." Arctic lets go of Richie's mouth.
"Okay. Me an' Sparky will be going on our way, now, okay?"
"Sure man. But one thing..."
"What?"
"You're not trying to walk off with the script, are ya?" Arctic points to Richie trying to waltz out of the room with the script.
"Aaw..." Richie gives it back, then leaves.
"Now, to register so I can prepare for the worst..." Arctic said, registering at the counter. He then hears loud rolling heading towards the Pokémon League, "I spoke too soon..."
Arctic heads outside to a giant robot, similar to the one from the Charisific Valley episode(The Bug catcher robot?). Except this one was brand spankin new, with a few attachments, as well.
"What do you guys want?!"
"Prepare for trouble!"
"Make it double!"
"To protect the world from devastation!"
"To unite all people within our nation!"
"To pronounce the evils of truth and love!"
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"
"Jessie!"
"James!"
"Team Rocket, Blasting off at the speed of light!"
"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"
"Meowth, that's right!"
"Oi... I can't believe I let you guys get away with saying that ridiculous motto..." Arctic sighs.
"That's not all we're getting away with! Give us you Articuno!" Jessie commands.
"Aaand... what if I don't?"
"We'll make you!" James said.
"Okay, here ya go... NOT! Aurora, Blow them away with Blizzard!" Arctic calls out his Articuno and it flaps it's wings at an incredible rate and blows a huge storm of ice and snow at the robot. The attack just bounced off, doing nothing. Jessie laughs.
"Your petty ice attacks can't do a think now, kiddo!"
"We made sure it was 100% Ice proof!"
"Really? How about grass proof? LeafGreen! Sunny Day/Solar Beam combo!" Arctic throws out another pokéball, and out comes Venusaur. Immediately, it launched a seed in the air, causing the sun to turn harsh. It then charges up solar energy and blasts it at the robot. The attack reflected, as if it was nothing, "So it's resistant to that too?" Arctic wasn't scared, though slightly more intimidated.
"Yes, we made it more resistant to Ice AND grass, that's including water!" Jessie said, noticing Arctic was about to call out Dewgong.
"Shoot..." Arctic lowers his hand.
"Now, if you'd be so kind as to hand over your Articuno to us, we'd be more than overjoyed to get out of your hair!" Meowth suggests.
"Yeah. I'll give you my Articuno... THE DAY THAT PIGS FLY!!"
"Fine! We'll take it from you, then!" Jessie said, completely lost her temper. The net swings at Articuno, missing.
"Aurora, come back, this could get messy," Arctic said. Articuno flies back to her master and the huge robot boy rolls closer. Arctic snaps his fingers and swings both arms, as if he was doing a Machamp Cross Chop attack with only two hands, across his body. The robot stops then splits in four, like a "X."
"WHAA-AAAH!!" The trio shouts, feeling the body of the robot collapse from the cutting motion.
"And, of course, the FINISHA!!" Arctic snaps his fingers, once more, blowing the robot up, "WELL, YOU WERE RIGHT!! YOU GUYS DO BLAST OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!" Arctic shouts back.
"Why?! Why, does he torment us, so?!" Jessie cries in frustration.
"My question is "How?!" He didn't have anything to slice the metal, and even so, it's impervious to that... How on earth can they do that?!" James cries in frustration.
"Let's just worry more about getting that twerp's Pikachu, that little runt setting us up for disaster!" Meowth said.
"Ah! But first..." James starts.
"WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!" the three of them said, in unison. Insert "Ding" star.
"Well, that's enough nonsense for one day..." Arctic said, going back into the Pokémon center, calling back his pokémon.
The word was "Asterisk."
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 10:16:49 pm »

Cha-ah-ah-ah! *wags a finger*

Finger fillet(EWW!) 10: Ash and Arctic in the tournament

Ash and friends are finally heading to the Pokémon league, after being distracted to the 10th power.
"Hey, I wonder if Arctic had finally gotten his Articuno stolen by Team Rocket?" Ash said, grinning to hisself for his "so-called brilliant" plan.
"Ash, you're impossible..." Misty mutters.
"Hey, it could be worse that it failed, right?" Brock asks.
"Yep, but it's fullproof. They can't blame it on me, since I'm not responsible for it, at all!"
"Ash, none of your plans are fullproof. Why do you think Brock is always the one making the plans?"
"And cook, clean up the sites, explain to the cops when we always get in trouble, clean up your pokémon's poo-"
"Great, Misty, you started up the mouth," Ash grimmaces, Misty sighs, "Welp! We're here! And no sign of Ar-" Ash's eyes bugs out, seeing Arctic still there, "-RRRCTIC!" His Articuno was on the couch he was sitting on, watching him play PS2.
"Y'see, Aurora, the thing about playing Kingdom Hearts II© is that you kick the crap outta the Heartless, smell the taste of victory, then go and kick the crap outta more Heartless. Then, once they're outta the way, go and kick the crap outta the Nobodies, then Organization XIII and finally... well... more Nobodies!" Arctic explains to his Articuno. She nods in agreement.
"Wha-What are you doing here?!" Ash exclaims.
"Playing KH2. What else?"
"But-but-but... y-you..." Ash stutters.
"Come on, Ash, you gotta register..." Misty said, picking him up, as if he was a statue, then heaving him all the way to the registry.
Brock was the first to notice what was missing, "Hey, where's Mark and Alex?"
"They bailed on me."
"Oh..." Brock's eyes start to well, "WAAAAH! I'M SO SAAAAAD!!" Brock runs away, in tears.
"What a baby..." Arctic said, continuing to play KH2.

Some time later...

"MAN, I love this power!" Arctic said, smirking to himself.
"Well, I'm up! Wish me good luck!" Ash said, going to the ring. Arctic turns around to see Gary.
"Ah, ya made it after all."
"Shut up. I see you haven't finished off that Pikachu, yet. Or Ash, either. Fine. Ya want something done right, ya gotta do it yourse-" Gary said.
"What did you expect! This isn't exactly an easy job to pull!" Arctic interjects, "And plus, I don't think it would be a good idea to kill Ash and his Pikachu IN PUBLIC!" Arctic shouts.
"Yeah, true... Right now, the only reasonable thing to do is beat him. Watch me wipe the floor with him."
"What if ya lose?"
"Well, that would sure blow, right?" Gary walks to his side of the match.

A few minutes later...

"AUUGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST!!" Gary shouts, crying in frustration.
"Don't feel bad. The odds were against you, the whole time..." Arctic pats Gary's back.
"DON'TTOUCHME!" Gary said, quickly, Arctic swiftly stops patting Gary's back and withdrawing his hand completely off of Gary. Gary leaves. Arctic looks at the tournament board.
"Wait a second! If I win them all, and Ash wins them all, by the time we face each other, it'll not only be in the 6-on-6 battles but Ash will be at his fullest!" Arctic wasn't scared, but he nodded in disagreement, "Although I'm very fond in the means of kicking Ash to the curb, he'd probably have a breakdown, if I kicked his ass sky-high on television. Not that I don't have a problem with that but... due to the risk of the fan-fic being canceled, unfortunatleeeey..." Arctic nods again, "I'm gonna have to get Ash to lose beforehand."
"What was that?" Ash asks, who didn't hear any of his plan, but scared the mess outta him.
"GAAH! DON'T DO THAT!" Arctic shouts, infuriated.
"Hey, I just won my first match!"
Arctic has a face of carelessness "Yippee for you..." Arctic said, dryly.
"Well, see you after your loss!" Ash said, completely confident that Arctic'll lose.
"You don't know me very well, do ya?!" Arctic said, smirking.

Sometime later, on the battle field...

Arctic steps onto the field, looking prepared for it all.
"Alright, who's my first opponent?" Arctic said, rubbing his hands together.
"Arctic's first opponent is Laura, from Viridian city!" said the referee. A girl, about Ash's age, steps on the other side of the field. She was a long hair brunette, with dark blue eyes, white shirt, black jeans, and red shoes with blue lightning bolts on them.
"Hello, Arctic," she said, friendly.
"Hello, deadmeat," Arctic said, taking out Dewgong's Pokéball.
"The first match is between Arctic and Laura. Let's see if this high hopes trainer can snatch victory from this skillful Ice Trainer!"
"An Ice trainer, huh? I think I know how to deal with you!" Laura said, holding out, most definately, a pokéball with a fire type in it.
"Yep. I'm glad I'm using this one..."
"BEGIN!"
"Okay, Growly, I choose you!" Laura said, tossing out her pokéball and calling out a small, dog-like pokemon, with red and white and black fur all over it's body.
Arctic stood there, eyes wide open.
"A Growlithe... For a second or two, I thought I'd be slightly more intimidated..." Arctic throws out Dewgong's pokéball and out comes Dewgong.
"Growly! Ember!"
"Dewgong, Water gun, and try not to kill it."
As Arctic anticipated, Dewgong's Water gun completely overpowers the small dog's little ember blasts then damages Growlithe.
"Growly!" the puppy looks as though it's lost the fight.
"You know, I'm kinda disappointed how you managed to get all your badges."
A glint appears in Laura's eyes, for a brief second, "Growly! Flamethrower!"
Growlithe stops playing dead and jumps off the ground, launching a powerful flame attack that hits Dewgong right on the mark of a weak point.
"WH-WHAT'S THIS?! OH! DEWGONG JUST GOT SURPRISED BY THAT ATTACK THAT CAME FROM GROWLITHE'S FLAMETHROWER!!" the announcer exclaims, in utter shock. That shut Arctic up, alright.
"...That was a cheap shot... Another Water gun, full power, I guess..." Arctic was still under the pure devastation of Growlithe's surprise attack.
"Another Flamethrower!"
Surprisingly, to Arctic, and Dewgong, Flamethrower evaporates Water Gun and Dewgong is hit, yet again.
"This isn't turning out as I'd hoped..." Arctic was still in confoundment.
"Not so easy, is it?"
Arctic snaps out of confusion, "Alright, then. You wanna match, you got one! Dewgong, Another Water Gun!"
"When will you ever learn? Growly! Finish off Dewgong with one more Flamethrower!"
When Dewgong used Water gun, it wasn't exactly Water Gun. Swirls revolved around the attack and the extra power streamed right through Flamethrower and pulverizes Growlithe into the dirt. Growlithe was out.
"Holy crap!!"
"No way!"
"Whoa! Instead of Water Gun, Arctic's Dewgong actually used Hydro Pump. It may not exactly be in Dewgong's moveset but hey, he can't really complain!" the announcer starts up again.
"Growlithe is unable to battle. Dewgong wins the round!" said the referee, one of the three squares on the board that represents Laura's available pokémon go out.Growlithe's recalled.
"You know now, I'm not falling for your tricks, right?" Arctic said, more vigilante of Laura's attacks than ever.
"I still have a few more tricks up my sleeve! Flytrap!" Laura's next pokémon is a Yellow bodied pokémon with two leaves on his side, a leaf that covers his mouth and a vine, on the top of his head, that's extended to his bottom.
"Now, you're going down!"
"Al Contrarie! Dewgong, Ice Beam," An Icy beam from Dewgong's Horn cuts Victreebel down to size. It was a One hit wonder.
"No way!"
"YES way! Dewgong is both Ice and water type. Ice attacks get an up on that. And with Dewgong having a balance of both special attack and defense, AND special defense happens to be Victreebel's WORST possible stat, it fell easily."
The referee had to check his book of pokémon stats and records for this phenomenon, "He's right! Err...." the ref puts the book down and then picks up his flags, "Uuuh, Victreebel is unable to battle! Dewgong wins again!"
Another square for Laura goes out. She recalls Victreebel.
"Ashame... if only you hadn't played that dirty trick, I wouldn't be kicking your sorry butt so hard," Arctic said.
"Grr... Electric! Finish Dewgong off!" Laura throws out one more pokéball, calling out a sphere-shaped pokémon with two magnets on the sides of it's body.
"Oookay... I'm in trouble, here..." Arctic mutters.
"Not so high and mighty now, huh?"
"You misunderestimate me..." Arctic was now the one with the glint, "HYDRO PUMP! FULL POWER!!"
"Electric! Thunderwave!"
The Hydro Pump was much faster than when Thunderwave could be launched. Magnemite was overtaken by the powerful water-type attack. Magnemite was knocked into a wall and when the attack decreased in power, Magnemite slid down the wall, defeated.
"Whoa! Arctic only had to use one pokémon to settle this battle!" The announcer said.
"It appears that Magnemite is unable to battle. The winner of this match is Arctic!" said the Ref.
"Nice one, Dewgong!" Arctic said, returning Dewgong, "You put up a hellava fight..." Arctic smirks, then looks at Laura, walking towards her, holding out a hand, "Hey, nice fight but please, play fair," Arctic suggests. She takes his hand and shakes it.
"...fine. Fair battles. But if we meet again, next time I won't go so easy on ya!" Laura said.
"Ah, now that's good sportsmanship!" the announcer said.

Meanwhile...

Mark, Alex, a cap pressed spiky green haired, gray eyes, Fire shirt, with dark blue wristband, black pants and shoes, named Lenny, along with another less spiky haired, dark brown guy with yellow shirt, black jacket, jeans and white shoes, named I.S.(short for Imhotep Samson) were watching Arctic's battle. When they saw he won, they spat out any drink they were drinking, onto the floor.
"Holy Crap, he won!" Mark said, in shock.
"That he did... still see him as a weakling?"
"I'll see that when he beats the championships. This one, completely, then the rest of them," Mark said.
"I swear, man, you take too much for one to catch your attention in battling. He's pretty much your clone but you see him as your underling," Lenny said.
"Yeah, man," I.S. said, emphasizing the point.
Mark sighs, "I don't see him as an underling, I just don't think he's ready to be a master. He may be the chosen one for that crappy legend that Oak printed off the internet but... he's not ready to go into full battle with Ash, just yet... it's simply not his time..." Mark said, holding up the piece of paper that has the text to the legend.
"So, you know when his time is, then?" Alex asks.
"...All I know is it's not now. Only Ken could tell us when he would face Ash in the final battle but you guys remember: He's a rogue. He's not gonna help us, even if we all got on our knees and begged. We'd have to make him see how important it is..."
"So, you think the time when he's ready is when he beats us all?" asks I.S.
"...Maybe..."

Back with Arctic...

"One down, err..." Arctic counts down his fingers, "3... 4... 5... 6 more battles to go!" Arctic's good mood is ruined in the next few seconds, "Okay, time to take a walk..." Arctic walks out the door, and into the woods, thinking about the later battles, "Okay, I'm gonna need two more pokémon for this escapade. Who to use, though?"
"Hold it right there!"
Arctic sighs, "Team Rocket, you know I'm sicka dealing with you punks!" Arctic turns around.
"Team Rocket? You have me confused with someone else!" said a brown haired guy, a little older than Mark, who has a headband with a face with "X's for eyes that's symbolizing light on one side and dark on the other, while the headband itself is opposite colors on each side of the cut of the color alignments. His whole attire is black, "Ken's the name. I suppose you know why I'm here..."
"No, let me check the script," Arctic pulls out the script, reading it carefully with his glasses on his head, moved down to his eyes. He pulls up his glasses and then looks at Ken, "I still don't know why you're here..."
"Then allow me to explain. I've fortellen that you somehow align with the bond of your Articuno, while your rival aligns with his Pikachu. According to legend, you two are supposed to be eternal rivals, am I correct?"
"Yes."
"Though, you're not ready for the real deal..."
"WHAT?!" Arctic shouts, infuriated.
"You heard me right. You need more training. Even with your Reality twisting powers, you're still no match for Ash..."
"Wait. I thought you didn't know his name!" Arctic asks, pointing out something that WOULD'VE been profound.
"I have a copy of the script, right here," Ken holds up a book of the incompleted script in his hand.
"Ah, I see... So, what makes me not ready to take on Ash?"
"You've still haven't yet reached your potential..."
"Nag, nag, nag. Is that all you ever do? If you think that I'm SOOOOO weak, how bout three-on-three, right now!  Using your best pokémon."
"That would be a foolish thing to do..." Ken said, turning away.
"So, you're gonna run and be a coward?"
"You're hardheaded. If this is the way you are now, you're minced-meat when you face Ash."
"TAKE. THAT. BACK!"
"Fine," Ken turns around, "If you're so eager to lose, how about a 1-on-1. You can use your Articuno, I'll use my weakest pokémon to take you on."
"Fine! Let me mop the floor with you, quite painfully!" Arctic said, calling out his Articuno, "Aurora, you know the drill!"
"Alakazam. Come on out," Ken calls out a yellow pokémon with sepia colored Armor on it's chest, knees, lower abdomen and elbows.
"Aurora! Mind Reader!"
Articuno had already flew up high, taking inevitable aim on Alakazam.
"Psychic attack."
A purple aura surrounds Articuno and then brings it down to the ground. Unfortunately, Articuno's prepared for another attack.
"Sheer Cold!" An icy blast is shot towards Alakazam. What would've been the end of it, surprisingly wasn't. Alakazam wasn't, at all, affected, "What?!"
"Told you. Alakazam, Psybeam to finish this."
An ionic beam is fired towards Articuno, beating it instantly.
"Wh-" Arctic was stunned.
"As I said, you're not ready. If you can't even beat me, how do you expect to beat Ash later on in time?" Ken huffs, "Train harder. Maybe one day, you'd be able to take me on again."
Ken leaves, without another word, after recalling Alakazam. Arctic was speechless, as well. He simply calls back Articuno, turns around and goes back to the Pokémon league to rest up.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 10:55:00 pm »

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! 11: Aurora turns Human(?!)

On Arctic's trip back, he trips over two things. The first thing, he trips over a small stone, near a small river. Although, he did't fall on this one, he wish he'd had. The second trip was over a Shellder and an Eevee broke his fall. Of course, neither of them were gonna take that hands down. As soon as Arctic got up, the Eevee bit him on the neck and the Shellder clamped on his buttocks. The reaction?
"AAUGH! GETEMOFF! GETEMOFFGETEMOFFGETEMOFF!!" Arctic shouts, having feeling pain in two areas at once, he can't even think straight. And by that, I mean...

A few minutes later...

Arctic is lying on the ground, two pokéballs at the front of his face. I think you can decipher what happened. He just now remembered that he could have used his Reality twisting powers.
"Phew! That was rough..." Arctic said, but now just coming to the recognition, "Augh! I had all that time to use my Reality twisting powers and I didn't do it?! Augh! I need a change in setting..." Arctic snaps his fingers.

Several hours later...

"That's better..." Arctic said to himself, receiving his pokémon after getting them healed.
"Here's your pokémon. Have a nice evening," said Nurse Joy, handing Arctic a tray of his Pokéballs.
"Thanks, Nurse. Though I can't really say the same for my neck and butt, though..." Arctic replies. He snaps his fingers again.

That night...

Arctic has a terroristic nightmare. And by that, he could've just missed the climatic ending to "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?". Here's what I mean. In Arctic's dream, he had finished watching Ash be run over by a runaway Steamroller. What surprised him was that Ash peeled himself off the pavement and was flat as cardboard, moving around like a spring.
"Holy smoke, he's a toon!" Arctic shouts.
"Surprised?" a flatten out Ash asks.
"Not really. I mean, that's what you'd expect from a loser like you."
"Oh really?" Ash asks, walking to the Helium container, "THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!!" Ash turns on the helium container, inhaling the stuff from his mouth. It fills up his body full of air, as his cap goes flying off, exaggeratively and his eyes pop out, proving to be fake. When Ash turns around, his eyes are burning red and he has a wide grin on his face. Arctic gasps.
"Remember me, Eddie?" Ash asks, his voice altered by the Helium, also raising in pitch, "When I killed your brother, I talked! JUST! LIKE! THIIIIIIIIIIS!!"
Ash's eyes sharpen into daggars, with handles extending out of his sockets. Arctic runs, scared witless. Ash starts springing on abstract springs on his shoes, leaping to Arctic with incredible speed. He catches up to Arctic quickly, grabbing him by the collar then throwing him down. Arctic recovers by windmill kicking up, though misses. Ash had a hand in his small jacket but when he swiftly pulls it out, it had been replaced with a golden Anvil. With the Anvil in hand, he punches Arctic across the room. Arctic was seeing stars, literally, but regains his view when Ash takes out a huge, flat, circular saw, on and whirring. He holds it up high, near a chain that's hanging Vertically. With one swing, he swings the Saw, slicing through the chain, sparks flying. He chops through it in a few seconds. After that demonstration, it looks like Arctic's next. Ash slowly walks towards Arctic, saw first, moving it towards Arctic's face, cutting through the air. He brings it back, ready to strike and Arctic wakes up, in a panic attack.
"Gawd... I REALLY need to see the ending to that movie!" Arctic groans, now cranky.

Several minutes of preparation later...

Arctic is re-reading his script. He just now noticed how much he's been using time intervals.
"Wow," Arctic said, reading today's chapter on the script, "Four intervals on one chapter. That's a new record."
"What are you talking about?" Ash asks, from behind. It was clearly obvious that Arctic was spooked, due to last night's nightmare and him surprising the hell outta him.
"GAH! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT NOT DOING THAT?!" Arctic shouts, infuriated.
"Geez. Okay, already. Sorry..." Ash walks away. Arctic, in dire need of someone to talk to, calls out his Articuno.
"Aurora, you don't know how lonely I am. Since Mark and Alex left, I miss them already and it's been hell finding someone of my stature to talk to. Know what I'm saying?" Arctic asks. Aurora gives him a look, as if she was saying "Am I supposed to say 'Yes' or something?" Arctic falls out, dramaticly, dropping the script. But that was his inspiration, you see. He looked at the chapter title then got an idea. And from the look of his Articuno, something told her that she wasn't gonna like this, apart from the horns that temporarily appeared on his head, along with a broad grin on his face, "Say, Aurora, have you ever wondered what it was like to be human for a day?" Articuno pouts with one of her wings, "Well, here ya go!" Arctic, knowing no one's around, snaps his fingers, making his Articuno glow, transforming into a human.
Articuno, at a decent pace, increases in size, as of her feathers turning into skin and her wings turning into arms and her legs becoming longer but a little less thicker on the thighs. Her top feathers are turned down and spread out in smaller strands to form into hair as of her tail feathers form into the rest of her hair, which turns out to be half the length of her body. Her eyes turn from a vivid red to an icy blue as she forms other human like qualities(which I'm too lazy to describe). Though to discourage perverts, she's not naked. She appears with mage robes, with Blizzard and Ice shard symbols on it, wearing slip-on shoes on her feet. She also has a strange yellow bracelet with one of the ice shard symbols on the gem as the centerpiece on her left arm(figuring she's a righty).
"Mmm... Wha... where am I?" Aurora, who used to be Articuno, asks, on her knees, waking up from the drowziness of first transformation.
"You're in the Indigo Plateau, in my bunkroom. I turned you into a human," Arctic explains.
"Wha?!" Aurora looked shocked.
"What's with that shocked look? You look surprised."
"Wasn't I your Articuno a minute ago?!"
"Yeah. Err... I mean, this isn't Pokémon Mystery Dungeon in reverse now, right?"
"Pokémon... Mystery Dungeon?"
Arctic realized why she didn't know, "Oh right... you're a pokémon so you haven't heard about it... Well, all aside, I guess I'd better teach you how to walk properly, right?" Aurora tries to stand, stumbles and then falls back on her butt, "... This might take a while..."

Several hours later, a few minutes before Arctic's match, out into the main hall...

"There we go. I've taught you all the basics of being a human," Arctic said, proud of his accomplishment.
"That was harder than I thought..." Aurora said, standing up properly.
"It took a while, though... I mean, it took 385 tries to teach you how to walk..." Arctic mutters to himself.
"Pardon?"
"Nothing..."
"Heya, Arctic!" Ash said, returning from his match. Arctic got spooked again.
"Dude, PLEASE stop doing that..." Arctic said, annoyed. He looks at Aurora, who's glaring at Pikachu and vice versa. Pikachu had saw that glare from her strangely familiar.
"Okay, Aurora, that's enough," Arctic said, pulling Aurora back, into his room.
"But he's my Ri-"
"We know! We need to talk! Now!" Arctic suceeded in pulling Aurora into his room, leaving Ash confused. He shrugs it off, Pikachu jumping onto his shoulder, still glaring at the door.
Inside, Arctic's calming Aurora down.
"Aurora, I know you and Pikachu are rivals but it's not a wise idea to show it off, or speak of it, at the time being!" Arctic tries to explain.
"But-"
"No 'Buts!' If Ash were to ever find out that you're my Articuno he'd probably have a breakdown trying to believe that. And if he does, that could cancel the fan-fic production. So, under no circumstances, at this time, must you tell Ash about this! Understand?"
"...Crystal clear. But it's not like I could change back, if I could..." Aurora looks away.
"Ah, ahead of ya on that. The bracelet that you have on your arm has the power to shift your forms. Put all your willpower into it to turn back into Articuno and you will. Likewise, when shifting back."
Aurora had looked at the bracelet while Arctic was explaining. After he was done, she puts a hand on the bracelet, concentrates hard and glows. She shifts back to her blue feathery form, the bracelet on her wrist turning into an anklet for her leg.
"You can change back as much as you want, and at anytime. Just make sure no one sees you. Understand?" Articuno nods, "Good. Now return to your Pokéball," Arctic recalls Articuno to her pokéball. It was right after that did he hear his name being called on the PA.
"Arctic, to the Staduim," said Nurse Joy, on the PA.
"That's my cue..." Arctic makes a beeline to the Stadium, for his next match.
Picture of Aurora(in both forms):
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 10:58:16 pm »

Hotdogs 12: Arctic's 2nd Match

Arctic is on the field, prepared for his next matches. A male, with vibrant blonde hair and brown eyes, discluding his taste in clothing, which is a green jumpsuit, is his opponent.
"Heh! You're a pushover! I'm gonna kick your butt so hard, you're gonna need surgery to recover!" said the opponent.
"We'll see who kicks who in the butt!" Arctic said.
"And now the match, between Arctic and Drew, will now begin!" the referee said.
"Let me end your first choice early! Since I've seen you use Ice types before, and your name gives it aw-"
"My Gawd! SHUT UP!" Arctic shouts, pokéball in hand.
"Huh. Fine. Hitmonlee! Deal with him!"
Drew threw out a brown colored Pokémon with two eyes and a headless shoulder, arms and legs that were made for kicking.
"Dewgong, knock him out," Arctic calls out Dewgong.
"Hitmonlee! Rolling kick!"
"Dewgong, Horn attack."
Hitmonlee's attack was a simple roll then sweep. Dewgong had his head low so... well... Dewgong got a kick square in the face. It was seeing stars and then it fell out, still stargazed.
"Finish it off with Jump kick!" Hitmonlee's finishing attack was a jump, a flip in mid air and then to finish it off, a knee to the side of the neck. Ouch. Someone's gonna be sore in the morning, "HA! You suck!"
"Dewgong's unable to battle. Hitmonlee wins the round," said the referee, one of Arctic's bars going out.
"You little punk..." Arctic mutters, recalling Dewgong, "Well, no better way to test out Leafgreen! End this!"
Arctic calls out Venusaur.
"HA! You're still gonna get pounded! Hitmonlee! Double Kick!"
"You're not paying attention to the types, are you? Venusaur, Razor leaf to stun him, Vine Whip to hold him close and Solar Beam to close it in."
Venusaur launches the sharp leaf projectiles and they hit Hitmonlee, knocking him into the staidum wall. He's then grabbed in Razor leaf, pulled close and a Solar Beam is charged.
"Ah! No! Wait a second!"
"BLOW HIM AWAY!!" Venusaur excels solar energy particles from his mouth, blowing Hitmonlee away and smearing him all over the wall.
"OH MY! Ladies and gentlemen! I've never seen the likes of this before! It appears Venusaur's opponent, Hitmonlee, was hit so hard by the attack, he's been smeared all over the wall!!" the announcer exclaims on the mic.
"Awesome!"
"NO! YOU'll PAY!" Drew shouts.
"Err... Hitmolee's unable to battle. Venusaur wins the round," the ref judges, one of Drew's bars going out as he recalls his smeared out Hitmolee.
"YOU'RE GONNA PAY! NINETALES! TAKE CARE OF HIM!" Drew calls out a white fox Pokémon with nine identical tails.
"Venusaur! Lower your head!" Venusaur does just that.
"Ninetales! FLAMETHROWER!!" shouts Drew, steamed. Ninetales lets loose a stream of flame that hits Venusaur right on the mark. He's hanging in there by a slither.
"Skull bash!" Venusaur charges in, head first. Ninetales was bashed all the way to the stadium wall but didn't crash into it.
"FIRE BLAST!!" Ninetales fires a flame incantation that hits Venusaur right in the face. It even had the charred marks on the middle of his face as proof. Venusaur blinks twice and falls.
"Venusaur is unable to battle! Ninetales wins the round!"
Arctic's having a little fight in his head, Okay, Arctic... who to send out next? No doubt that bastard will fry Aurora like a Christmas dinner if I send her out... and I don't need another butt injury from Shellder, in case he's still mad... and Lapras is right out, if he sends out a Rock type, next... Eevee will have to do..." Arctic calls out his little fox Pokémon.
"HA! You're calling out an Eevee?! Against my powerful Ninetales?!" Drew laughs. Eevee gets ticked off.
"Be sure to give his Ninetales your best regards. Use any attack you choose, for now..." Arctic said. Eevee charges in, using quick attack and hits Ninetales dead on it's weak point: right in the center of his chest. Eevee bounces off of Ninetales and Ninetails falls. Drew's still laughing his brains out at the "Puny" Eevee's power.
"Ninetales is unable to battle! Eevee wins the round," the ref said, Drew coming to his senses as the next bar for his remaining pokémon goes out.
"WHAT?! THAT COUNTED?!"
"Pay attention to the battle, ya gullable prick," Arctic said, smirking, doing that just to **** him off. And it worked.
"THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA WIPE THAT SMIRK CLEAN OFF YOUR FACE!! KINGLER! YOU'RE UP!!" Drew's final Pokémon was a red and white crab-like Pokémon with one small claw and one HUGE one.
"Hmm..." Arctic's getting an idea, "Eevee, come here. DON'T bite me on the neck, again! Please!" Eevee jumps on Arctic's shoulder, "Here's the plan..." He whispers something into Eevee's ear then sends him back out.
"Huh? What's this? It appears Arctic had whispered a quick battle plan to Eevee! This should be good, whatever it is," the announcer said.
"KINGLER!! CUT THAT EEVEE IN HALF WITH A GUILLIOTINE!" Kingler's large claw is pressed forth to Eevee.
Just how I planned it! Arctic thought. Eevee turns to the side as the Gulliotine attack was launched. When Kingler picks up his closed Pincer, he sees no Eevee under it.
"Wha-? Where'd Eevee go?" asks the announcer.
"Heh! That's all she wrote!" Drew said, smirking.
"I wouldn't be too sure of that..." Kingler starts to feel pain in his pincer.
"Hey! What's wrong, Kingler?" Drew said, Kingler pops open it's pincer and Eevee pops out, unmarred, "WHAT?!"
"That's the plan, ya see? Eevee, Quick Attack!" Eevee lands with grace and then charges at Kingler, popping him one in the face, "Now, Bite to finish him off!"
"HA! Kingler won't fall to some bi-AAAH!" Drew was in shock at Eevee biting on Kingler, causing him to run around like a sissy... running forward.
"Heh, a forward running crab. Now I've seen it all..." Arctic chuckles, the audience laughs.
"NO! KINGLER! Bubble! Do something, you good for nothing crab!"
"Eevee, let go and finish it off with Tackle."
Eevee does as such, Kingler cringing, and the tackle brings Kingler down. Defeated!
"Kingler is unable to battle! The winner is Arctic!" said the ref.
"Heh. Nice one, Eevee! See? I told ya trusting me was a good idea!" Arctic said, then returning him to his Pokéball.
"NO WAY! HE HAD TO HAVE CHEATED, SOMEHOW! I DON'T KNOW HOW! HE CHEATED! CHEEEEEEEATED!!" Drew said, having his pokémon returned and being dragged out of the stadium.

Some time later...

"Is he still in the match? Shoot!" Ash mutters.
"What you muttering on about?" Arctic asks.
"N-nothing?"
Arctic takes out the script, "My ass it's nothing! Shouldn't you be joining your friends for some lunch or something?"
"Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me!" Ash runs off somewhere.
"Ash, you moron..." Arctic calls out Articuno, "Turn human, please. I need someone to talk to..." Articuno puts her willpower into her anklet and then turns human.
"Is there something you want to talk about?"
"Yeah," Arctic and Aurora walk out of the stadium, "How is it staying inside of a Pokéball?"
Aurora pouts, "Well... it's hard to tell... one minute, it's dark and then next minute, there's a bright light, as if you're just waking up in the morning."
"Eh. So, basicly, time passes more quickly in your Pokéball?"
"I guess. It's hard to tell, as I've said..." Aurora frowns.
"All trainers are to have their Pokémon inspected! All trainers in the Pokémon league, please report to the square to have your Pokémon inspected!" commands a woman in a truck, passing by, "All trainers in the Pokémon league who fail to show up will be disqualified!"
"Oh crap. I've seen this episode..." Arctic gestures Aurora to follow him.

Some time later...

"All trainers are to place their Pokéballs in this sack! Remember, any trainer who fails to complete inspection will be disqualified from the Pokémon league!" said a Magenta haired woman, wearing a disguise. Arctic walks over to the Magenta haired woman, and blue haired male with a moustache.
"Hey, can I speak to you two, in private?" asks Arctic.
"W-why sure! After you've given us your po-"
"NOW!" Arctic makes a demonic face.
"Wh-why not?!" the male said.
They're behind the truck.
"You do know that stupidity has no disguise, right?" Arctic asks, "I know who you are."
"GEEEH!" they shout, at a low tone.
"But," Arctic said, "I'm really pissed at Ash, and I need him out of the tournament, if you catch my drift. So, I'll let you continue your business, if you keep Ash out of the tournament. You can use any means necessary, as long as Ash LOSES this tournament by disqualification or whatever," Arctic bargains.
"Say, what do we get out of this? Team Rocket isn't about to do this for free, you know!" James asks, knowing darn well his disguise by Arctic's blown, tenfold.
"Well, one, you can keep your cover from being blown sky high, right about now. And two, I'll handle your funding on any giant robots, for the next 5 weeks."
"Make it 6 and we have a deal!" Arctic shakes hands with Jessie on it, "Now, leave the pros to their business!" Jessie puts back on her disguise, as do James and they go out to get the crowd's Pokéballs.
"Pros, my ass..." Arctic said, walking away, back to the stadium. He looks back at the crowd, seeing Richie, "Heh. My backup plan's working too..." Arctic, and Aurora, who joins him again, after his little conversation with Team Rocket, and had been hiding diligently since, walks back to the stadium.
"You think it'll work?" Aurora asks.
"I know it'll work. It's fate, after all..." Arctic smirks.
Report Spam   Logged

Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 11:05:56 pm »

Organization XIII: Crap, he made it...

Arctic looks at the current chapter.
"Horses***, he made it..." Arctic said.
"Should you really be cursing? This is a kid's show," Aurora said.
"No, but truthfully, since this isn't really apart of the actual Anime series, I can swear all I want," Arctic grins.
"Say, Arctic, have you ever thought about turning your other Pokémon into human?"
"I can't say I haven't. I was planning on turning Eevee, Dewgong or even Lapras, next. But, I'll do it later, Right now, I'll need your help, in your Pokémon form," Arctic said.
"What do you plan to do?" Aurora asks.
"I'll need you to fly, believe it or not..." Arctic has a anime sweat-drop on the side of his head.
"...I'll try..." Aurora grins sheepishly.

That night...

"Come on, Aurora. It's not like I'm riding on your back!" Arctic shouts, being picked up in the air by Aurora, who has a grip on his arm and vice versa on her leg. They see Team Rocket's getaway vehicle, "Okay, drop me now!"
Arctic is dropped onto of the vehicle. Team Rocket is snoozing like babies.
"HEY! GUYS!" Arctic shouts.
"GA-AAAAAAAAHH!" the three of them said, in unison, waking up from their little cocoons in the trees.
"Say! Twerp! You have to stop doing that!" Jessie said, rising up, anger pulse pops up on her head.
"Don't surprise us like tat!" Meowth said, pulse also popped out of his head.
Arctic looks around, "Say, why hasn't James gotten up yet?"
"He took a bump on the head, while driving. Getting away from those twerps weren't easy, we'll tell you!" Jessie complains.
"Eh. Well, I'll need to see Ash's Pikachu... you don't mind, do you?"
"N-not at all! He's in da van..." Meowth stammers
Arctic goes to the van, then turns around sharply, "DON'T PULL ANY TRICKS!"
"W-why would we do that?! You're handling our funding!" Jessie said, both her and Meowth jerk back, as if he'd say the magic words, which was "The deal's off."
In the van, Arctic sees the bag in which Pikachu is trying to struggle his way out of. Arctic almost grabbed the bag but then stopped.
"What am I? Nuts?!" Arctic puts on some rubber gloves. He then opens the bag as Pikachu pops out. He grabs hold of Pikachu and was thankful of the rubber gloves. Pikachu tried to Thundershock the crap outta him, "Just for that, you're going back into the bag after I'm done with you..." Arctic snaps his fingers, then dropping Pikachu like a hot potato.

Outside...

"What do you think's going on in there?" Jessie asks.
"You think he could be making Pikachu evolve or sometin?" Meowth asks.
"Don't know. I think we should check it out!" Jessie and Meowth walk to the open window in the back of the van, seeing not only Arctic but some other kid, about Aurora's age. He had dirty blonde hair, vibrant yellow eyes, yellow jacket, with a thunderbolt symbol on the chest, black pants and blue shoes. The unseen feature was the golden ruby on the back of his neck.

"Hello, Pika," Arctic said.
"Sup?" Pika said, in a laid back tone.
"I suppose I don't have to teach you the basics, huh?"
"Nah. I got it. But why were ya gonna put me back in that sack, huh?"
"Because you tried to shock me... and plus, you're supposed to be in there, already..."
Pika's hand starts to static, "I'll show you what's supposed to be happening!" He rears his hand back, about to strike, but then, Articuno pops out of her pokéball, turning into human, swiftly.
"Enough!" Aurora shouts.
"Oh, it's you..." Pika draws his hand back even further, static intensifying, "I'll get rid of you first, before I get rid of him!"
"Not if I get rid of you, first!" Aurora draws her hand back, a misty aura shroughs it. They both were glaring at each other, prepared to attack.
"OKAY, YOU GUYS! BREAK IT UP!" Arctic snaps his fingers, backing them off, "Save your rivalry for another time. I just wanted to see what you look like as a human, Pika, NOT for you guys to kill each other! Team Rocket's outside and if they saw something like this, they'd be devastated!" Arctic sighs, "I'll find some time to interview both of you, without you guys trying to seriously hurt each other... or me..."
Both of them huff.
"Fine. Just tell me how to turn back..." Pika said.
"You put your willpower into yo-"
"Hey! Did I ask you?!" Pika interrupts Aurora.
"I'm trying to help you, you dumb f***!!"
"B****!" The insults went flying.
"Ugh..." Arctic sighs, "Aurora, please be quiet. Pika, shut the f*** up..." Both of them quiet abruptly, "Pika, as Aurora was about to say, put your willpower into the ruby on the back of your neck and you'll transform back into Pikachu."
Pika puts a hand on the back of his head, closes his eyes and reverts back to Pikachu. Arctic quickly grabs him up and shoves him into the bag, before he had a chance to react, closing the bag.
"Phew!" Arctic said, then sees Aurora about to grab the bag Pikachu was in, "I wouldn't, if I were you. His thunderbolt would just simply travel through the bag and you'll be shocked."
"Grrr..." Aurora backs away.
"Let's just get out of here before Team Rocket decides to lock the door after us..." Arctic walks out of the van, seeing Team Rocket waving, acting very strangely, "Wait a second..." Arctic looks at the script, then double takes to Team Rocket, "This is to remain a secret, between the 4 of us. Capiché?"
Jessie and Meowth flinch, "Capi-Capiché!" they both stammer.
"Good," Arctic pulls out his bike, then he and Aurora hop on the back and ride back to the Pokémon center. Halfway there, Aurora transforms back into Articuno and is recalled to her Pokéball.

The next morning...

Arctic waits in the lobby.
"Well, he should be back any second now..." Arctic said, looking at the door, waiting for Richie and Ash, who he knows is going to come back. They come in a good 5 minutes later, "Took them long enough..." Arctic, who doesn't want to see this crap, snaps his fingers on to before Ash's match.

Before Ash's match...

"Well, I expect a go- no, scratch that, HORRIBLE match from Ash..." Arctic said, walking to the stadium. He gets the shock of his life, "Hello, what's this? Ash's making a no-show?" Arctic pumps an arm, raising a knee as well, "Sweet! So, when's he losing?"

Some time later...

Richie had been begging the referee for more time for Ash to show, but alas, he hasn't shown, yet.
"Any time for the ref to FORFEIT Ash would be nice..." Arctic said, bored to the tenth power.
Finally, the ref tells Richie that Ash is out of time. But before he lifts his flag, signalling that Richie wins by default, Ash makes his grand appearance with Team Rocket's ballon, riding it on a bike where the casket is supposed to be, "WHAT?! NO! S***!" Arctic begins to swear to the high heavens, seeing that Ash managed to make it before he lost by default. By the time he finished swearing, he looks to the match to see Ash lose! "What th- He lost?! HE LOST! WHOO-HOO!!" Arctic's now doing a victory dance.
"Attention trainers. All matches that were supposed to occur today, will be done tomorrow," said the PA.
"Heh! Glad it is! This gives me alot of time to dance!" Arctic continues to dance. Richie comes in.
"What's going on?" Richie asks.
"Oh, nothing! Just the happiest moment of my life!" Arctic replies, still dancing.
"Really? What?"
"You beat Ash! Now, I don't have to beat him, humiliatingly!"
"..." Richie didn't say anything, in all due respect not to get himself killed by Arctic or by disrespecting his best friend. He simply walks away, leaving Arctic to his dancing.

The next day...

Arctic arose to someone being shocked next to his bunkroom.
"Lousy neighbors..." Arctic mutters. He gets dressed and is eagerly awaiting for his name to be called next, "Come on, say "Arctic, report to the stadium," already!" Arctic said.
"Hey, Arctic! Good luck in the league!" Richie said, passing by.
"Whatever!" Arctic's eyes are glued to the PA system, which he waits for them to say the magic words. They take another 20 seconds but finally, they say it.
"Arctic, report to the Stadium for your match!" the PA said.
"THANK YOU!!" Arctic rushes to the stadium.
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan
Resident

The post. Read the post to your RIGHT.

Combination Topic Starter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 11:13:58 pm »

It's like deja vu or something.  I swear I've seen this before. XD
Report Spam   Logged
Arctic master
Resident

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 11:32:52 pm »

Well, I have to repost the story, otherwise NOONE would know what's going on... @_@

Chimps ahoy 14(No! Not Chimps! Chips! Get it right! CHIPS!!): Arctic's 3rd match and the strange dream

Arctic heads outside, ready for it all. This was going to be the last 3-on-3 match, and soon, he could use all of his Pokémon, after this match. His opponent was a tall male in a trenchcoat, a large hat and long red hair. He looked kinda mysterious.
"The match between Arctic and Thomas will begin! This will be the last 3-on3 match!" the ref said.
"... don't hold back because of appearances..." Thomas said.
"I don't plan to. D-" Arctic stops. He's been relying on Dewgong to start off the battle, since he first started battling. He decides that Shellder should open the battle, now, "Err... scratch that! Shellder! Come on out!" The Bivalve Pokémon appears out of it's Pokéball. Arctic flinches but sees that Shellder wasn't going to attack him.
The guy opens his trenchcoat, tossing out a Pokéball, "Diglett! I choose you!"
Out of the Pokéball comes a small mole Pokémon with a strangely shaped mouth. It looks like one huge lip.
"Diglett! Burrow underground!"
"Shellder, withdraw and wait!" Shellder pulls it's tongue in, then clamps inside of his shell, not wanting to come out until it was safe. After a while, Diglett pops up under Shellder, but does no damage at all.
"What?!"
"Shellder, Aurora Beam!" Shellder opens up then fires an aurora colored beam that hits Diglett on the mark. Diglett turns a slight tinge of Aurora and faints.
"Diglett is unable to battle! Shellder wins the round!" the ref. judges. On the Screen, one of Thomas's avaliable pokémon bars dim.
"WHOA! Taken down with just one hit!!" the announcer exclaims.
"Oh come on. Just because it has a speed advantage doesn't mean it has the strength to back it up! That's likewise with every other stat that's jacked up to an extreme," Arctic explains.
"You don't tell me how I train my Pokémon. How bout this?! Aerodactyl!" Out of the Pokéball emerged a large, gray Pokemon, who appears to be one of the ancient ones from past time. It has two wings with little fingers on it, two horns on it's head, and... GAH! ... Here's the f***in' picture...

"Whoa..."
"Not so high and mighty now, huh? Aerodactyl! Hyper Beam!" The hyper beam was more powerful than usual. Shellder was knocked right outta the park.
"Shellder is unable to battle! Aerodactyl wins!" the ref judges again. One of Arctic's Pokémon bars dim.
What the f***?! Shellder's Defense should've withstood that at least until at a pinch! Aerodactyl doesn't even get an extra kick from that attack, by it being it's same type! There's something seriously wrong, here... Arctic thought.
"Hurry up, half pint!" Thomas taunts.
"I still don't know what's going on but I'm gonna kick your sorry ass to the curb! De-" Arctic stops again, "Man, I depend on him too much... Venusaur, you're up!" Venusaur's up next.
"Heh. Aerodactyl! Wing Attack!"
The ancient pokémon's wings glow as they hit Venusaur. He took a truckload of damage, almost falling on the blow.
"Knock him out of the air with Vine Whip!"
The vines stretched to reach Aerodactyl but the minute they got near, Aerodactyl bit the vines, causing pain for Venusaur. Taking hold of the vine with mighty jaws, it lifts Venusaur off the ground and swings him around, at a very high speed. It looked almost like a whirlwind, then letting go, slamming Venusaur, back first, into the stadium wall. People screamed, nearly being hit by the Two hundred pound dinosaur thing, running for their lives.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
"Uuuh... Venusaur is unable to battle. Aerodactyl wins, I guess..."
Another one of Arctic's Party bars goes dim. This was Arctic's last chance to beat that monster.
"Okay..." Arctic looks at his choices, "Lapras, no... Eevee, no... Aurora, DEFINATELY no... Well, back to Dewgong it is, then..." Arctic takes out his final choice, calling out Dewgong.
"HA! You're done! Aerodactyl! Hyper Beam!"
"DODGE IT!!" Dewgong dodges it. Aerodactyl still fires away, "Why doesn't that thing have to suffer from the recoil?!" Dewgong was hit. Dewgong was defeated, "Horses-"
"Dewgong is unable to battle. The winner is Th-"
"STOP THE BATTLE!!" shouts an officer, who's wearing a blue uniform skirt, along with a hat, gloves and police work in hand, also known as Officer Jenny, "The battle is rigged!"
"Rigged?!" Arctic was shocked, and glad.
"Thomas' Pokémon tested positive for using steroids, during the battle!"
"Wha-What's this?! Thomas had cheated!" the announcer said.
"You're under arrest, for exposing a Pokémon to steroids during the championships, and for illegally smuggling in Marijuana!" Some illegal drugs fall out of Thomas' jacket.
"Whoops..." By the time Officer Jenny gets her handcuffs out, Thomas turns tail and runs, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPERS!!"
Arctic stood, eyes widened, shocked at the whole situation.
"Well, after that little event, the winner is decided! Arctic wins by default!" the ref said.
"Well, that was close!" Arctic said.

Some time later...

"Hiya, Richie! How'd ya do in the tournament?" Arctic said, glad he won. Richie wasn't looking so happy, though.
"I lost," Richie said, disappointed.
"Tough luck, pal..." Arctic sees trouble about to happen, "Well, nice wasting my measily 20 seconds with ya but... I got some stuff to deal with..." Arctic leaves Richie alone. He had saw Team Rocket plotting, again, but right by the window. He didn't exactly see them but he knew it was them. Jessie's hair was showing. Arctic opens the window, "Boo."
"GAAH!" They jumped.
"Well, you didn't exactly follow up on the plan to get Ash disqualified, but still, Ash lost anyway, so I'll keep my part of the deal. You guys just send your bills over to me and I'll handle them."
"THANK YOU, SIR!" they said, saluting.
"Call me Arctic. Though when the time comes, I'll have to make you blast off..." Arctic said. He was about to close the window but then he stops, "And one more thing. If you even think about snatching my Articuno, or any other time, at any time, the deal's off. Got it?!"
"G-got it!" they all said.
"Good," Arctic shuts the window.

That night...

Arctic has a strange dream. In his dream, he's all grown up, though, it's a half hour to midnight, at the time. Arctic's at his PC, rearranging his teams to see who's going to be the best choices, "Only the best of the best... sorry, guys..." Arctic mutters to the computer, deciding who stays and who goes. With a choice of only 6, it's hard to decide. The dream only lasted for 25 seconds and then Arctic woke up.
"GAH! Wha... My gawd..." Arctic rubs his head, "That felt like a dream but there had to be more to it than that..." Arctic looks at his clock, "3 o'clock in the f***in' morning..." Arctic lays back down, going to sleep.

The next morning...

The vision he had haunts him the whole day. He almost didn't hear his name being called.
"Arctic! To the Stadium!" said the PA. Arctic just noticed his name being called.
"Something the matter, Arctic?" Aurora asks.
"No time to explain it. I gotta get to my match. We'll talk this afternoon. For now, just go back into your Pokéball and w-"
"Uum... I'm gonna sit this one out, okay? I hope you don't mind, do you?"
"No, not at al- Wait, it's 6-on-6. I'll need all my Pokémon. If you don't show up, I'll be in big trouble!"
"I'll show up. You can just whistle or something," Aurora smiles.
"You sure you'll appear? If I get disqualified, I'll blame you..."
"I'll take all credit for it, too. But right now, I need a break..." Aurora sits down, looking traumatized, a bit.
"Aurora, you don't look so good..."
"I'm fine... Just go on to your match... I'll be there, just in case you get into trouble..."
"..." Arctic didn't want to leave her but reluctantly forces himself to move, going to the stadium.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum