Aisenfield
April 18, 2024, 10:45:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You seem somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before?

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Official Final Fantasy Topic

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Final Fantasy Topic  (Read 4751 times)
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2009, 12:11:37 am »

Ack, no update, guys? Let me do the job.

The next update for Final Fantasy Versus XIII is said to be next year's E3, so keep a lookout for it. Rumors are that massive amounts of info will be released then.

For all your Final Fantasy XIII trailer needs.
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/final-fantasy-xiii/2649

From what I know, Serah (pink-haired girl) is Lightning's sister, and the new messy-haired woman is called Fang. Fang wields the powerful Bahamut in battle, Lightning uses Odin, Snow uses Shiva (Shivacycle!), and I can't quite remember the rest. You can read up more info in GameFaqs, if you'd like. For scans, head over to http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2011, 08:35:34 pm »

WOOOHOOOOO DISSIDIA 012 IS OOOOOOOUT.
Report Spam   Logged

Chey
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2011, 01:46:42 am »

Is the Final Fantasy: Tactics DS game a remake of Tactics from the Play Station? It was in EB a few months back, and I didn't get it, but if I see it in there again I'm going to. I just wasn't sure.

At the moment I'm powering through Final Fantasy XIII. Almost beat it, until there was no save break between the last few battles and I had to leave, so I had to turn it off. Now I'm going to grind a bit instead. And I want to buy VII, VIII and VIX on the PSN when I can. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2011, 11:39:48 pm »

ff tactics a2 (the ds one) is a loose sequel to ff tactics advance (the gba one) and was produced in a similar visual and mechanical style. probably the weakest title in the tactics spinoff series, but still a fun game in its own right.

ff tactics: war of the lions (the psp one) is a remake of ff tactics (the ps1 one) with a new translation and added balthier. this is definitely worth your time, it is probably the ff title whose greatness is least disputed. warning: playing either version of this game before the portable tactics titles may cause you to hate them.

also recommending iv and vi, if you can play them in some form; together with vii they are what i would call the essential final fantasies. original tactics is also great!
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2011, 01:22:50 am »

Since CM brought it up, I hate ff tactics (psp). I have no idea how I beat this area before... the archers.... smh

So for now I decided to replay Crisis Core, I think I'm about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through the storyline. I'm like two assignments from the Nibelheim one were s*** goes down and what not. I kinda don't even want to get to the end because I remember how long it took to finally beat Genesis' Avatar. I'm at level 22 right now, might do some side missions before going on the Nibelheim assignment.
Report Spam   Logged
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2011, 05:47:20 pm »

Dissidia Duodecim update: Completed Story Mode of the Treachery of the Gods and unlocked the original Dissidia story and a new story of Main Story 00 or something, which I completed just yesterday. Unlocked Prishe and Gilgamesh, too. Now I'm just trying to complete the Reports and unlock all cutscenes.
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2011, 06:22:36 pm »

Wait.... so if I buy Duodecim I won't need to get the original?

Also I'm thinking about buying Final Fantasies I, II, and IV for psp after paying off Mortal Kombat.

Currently in Gongaga in CC btw...
Report Spam   Logged
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2011, 08:21:05 pm »

Indeed. No need for the original.
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2011, 09:35:41 pm »

Indeed. No need for the original.
heh, good thing you told me. I was planning on getting the original then Duodecim
Report Spam   Logged
dawid2011ed

« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2011, 02:36:32 am »

Grin Awesome  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2011, 11:18:16 am »

What? No updates on this, not even from Ciel?  am disappoint >:l

Oh snap, Bahumut down! The machines kinda remind me of starwars.

And here is a newer trailer

And for the other game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwRHpw5KlEk&feature=share
Report Spam   Logged
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2011, 06:27:59 pm »

Dude, I'm in the army. Plus, this thread's pretty inactive, so...
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2011, 09:16:04 am »

Dude, I'm in the army. Plus, this thread's pretty inactive, so...
Doesn't matter had sex xP

It's been like over 8 months since the first trailer I posted came out, and you've revived it for trailers before.

Anyways what you think on the game?
Report Spam   Logged
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2011, 07:22:43 pm »

Oh, definitely getting'em. Type-0 looks great for one of the last PSP games to be made. And I've been waiting for Versus for an eternity.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2011, 05:45:08 am »

Not much, just a scan of Snow in FFXIII-2.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum