Aisenfield
March 29, 2024, 10:50:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Domo Arigatou, Mr. Roboto.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Mix and Matchmake (SSBB Fic) (PG-13) (Yaoi, Yuri, and Het)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mix and Matchmake (SSBB Fic) (PG-13) (Yaoi, Yuri, and Het)  (Read 3427 times)
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2008, 03:10:35 pm »

See everybody? Do enough subtle whining and things will work out. But gee, I was so used to thinking it was another comment, I almost had a heart attack! And the open paw of death shalt always prevail...especially against Toon Link...wait, Toon Link? Awwwwwwww... D:

Oh well. At least this means I actually have to speed up the process of my writing of the Sub...uh...oh...ah, the hell with it. I'd better get back to the Subspace—*shot* "BOOM HEADSHOT!!!"
Report Spam   Logged
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 03:20:18 pm »

*dies laughing* *rises from the dead and clears throat* Yeaaaah.  Only 'cause you begged me to, Ramz. XD

*punches Ramzam's arm lightly* Dork.  You could have said Subplot or Mainplot! -.-; XD

EDIT: By the way, how's this for the banner?

I've been playing around in Photoshop, but...meh. :/
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
iDemon
Self Proclaimed Arcade King
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 08:13:01 pm »

...Read the above posts and you will see why I asked Ramazama. Ike told me to ask Ramazonian if it was alright since she was helping with the plot.

And there will be submarines in this fic?! Awesome! xP
I know. "NAUTICAL!!!" ~Murray, Sly Cooper: Honor Among Thieves.

BTW, that boldface is going on my wall of WTF!?... >_> Is my cursive script really that feminine...?

And if you haven't noticed I sent the PM. Can't work you into the Sub...sidiary gyro-complex... Yeah. Ryu, the longer we wait, the harder gets for me to keep it a secret without spilling the entire thing. If it's writer's block, I can understand... I've got a major case of that when I really WANT to write about something...
...Are you saying you're a boy?

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO MESSES UP PEOPLES GENDERS ALL THE TIME?!

Anyway yeah I noticed the PM a while back and due to my extreme laziness I just stare at it for half an hour and say, "Thats enough work for today." even though all I ever did to it was stare at it like a mindless zombie. Anyway I'll have it done soon.
Report Spam   Logged
Kageito
Number XV - The Howling Symphony
Resident

Forever a WoWfag

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 04:54:14 am »

He was wearing baby blue, star-and-moon pyjamas.
This is pure pwnage, Ike! I had to stare for a while before I actually got the message XD Laughed my ass off soon as it had penetrated my slow brains Azn I can keep repeating myself over and over, which I will do, so I say, another awesome chapter! Keep up the spirit (unlike me XD).
Report Spam   Logged

I claim LotR, the Wheel of Time and WoW, Absol, Banette and Arcanine, Blaze the Cat, the Hookshot and Ocarina of Time from LoZ and The Lion King.

I hope to be more active on the RP front, guys, especially now that Crimson's back. :T
Hit me up for a talk if you've missed me or something crazy like that. And I might open an art thread once I get my tablet.
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 06:41:10 am »

T_T This absolutely sucks. No, not the chapter - loved that. No, the fact that as I never got any proper support, I never actually got into writing fan-fics. And I've been told lately that my style of roleplaying is just perfect for writing fanfics. Which is just super. -_-"

Anyway... can't imagine that you'd choose me as a partner, but, if you like it, go with it, I say. ((If you're wondering, I still have no clue why I am so honoured by you, Ryu-kun))

Oh, and SSBB related - only three more characters to unlock. Yes, I'm sad, but I'm unlocking most by the multiplayer brawl method. All in a weekend... I deserve to get a life.
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2008, 03:32:44 pm »

Which three? :3

I honor you because you are awesome, one of my best friends, and you were my first friend on Crater. Smiley Anyway, the fourth chapter should come out quicker than this one, thanks to Ramz. ^^ I'm gonna go work on it...sometime today. *sweat drop*
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2008, 05:30:26 pm »

No, the fact that as I never got any proper support, I never actually got into writing fan-fics. And I've been told lately that my style of roleplaying is just perfect for writing fanfics. Which is just super. -_-"

Anyway... can't imagine that you'd choose me as a partner, but, if you like it, go with it, I say.

Oh, and SSBB related - only three more characters to unlock. Yes, I'm sad, but I'm unlocking most by the multiplayer brawl method. All in a weekend... I deserve to get a life.
An EHW fan-fiction... Super.

That was my doing, actually. She paid me WITH HER SOUL!!! to write the outline a custom submarine, for her... Okay, I'm just in it for ****s 'n giggles, but still...

And a weekend is about how long it took me to unlock all the characters through the Subspace Emmisary(?)...that last level took hours on end. @_@;; Anyway, I have a hunch said characters are Toon Link, Wolf, and Jigglypuff...but, I'm always wrong with that sort of stuff.

BTW, Mello, I don't blame you. I seem like a girl, don't I...? I've done the same thing to others. And I could've sworn Ryuuto Ike was a female the last time I looked...
Report Spam   Logged
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2008, 05:46:59 pm »

I'm female.  I just put "male" to screw with the minds of the new people. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Kageito
Number XV - The Howling Symphony
Resident

Forever a WoWfag

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2008, 01:57:22 pm »

I've always been a girl, though even now people seem to f*ck that up lol. Anyway, Luce, you are a LIAR! Yes you are. No proper support? Dude, I support you XD All through that damned LoZ fic you can't be bothered to finish. A friend of mine unlocked all charas in like, one day? Two days the max. That dude needs a life, but, actually, he's dead already XD
Report Spam   Logged

I claim LotR, the Wheel of Time and WoW, Absol, Banette and Arcanine, Blaze the Cat, the Hookshot and Ocarina of Time from LoZ and The Lion King.

I hope to be more active on the RP front, guys, especially now that Crimson's back. :T
Hit me up for a talk if you've missed me or something crazy like that. And I might open an art thread once I get my tablet.
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2008, 03:17:01 pm »

I just put "male" to screw with the minds of the new people. Cheesy
... I think you're screwing with the minds of some of us old geezers too. Just...just write, please. >_>

And the SSE isn't particularly long if you know what you're doing, so it's very possible to unlock every character that way. All you have to do after beating it is go back to a few stages and bam, you get Toon Link and Wolf. Not sure if you can get Jigglylamepuff that way, but probably...
Report Spam   Logged
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2008, 11:28:27 am »

Yes, you get Purin the same way you get T. Link and Wolf.  Anyway...the next chapter is coming along...but I'm too lazy to finish it right now. xD Plus, my grandparents are over. -.- So...that cuts down on my time.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2008, 01:58:58 pm »

Okay, cannot wait for the next chapter. -camps out outside Ryu's place, like the fanboy that I is-

Also, SSBB complete.
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 02:05:03 pm »

Camping's for noobs. A true hardnut just stands and waits. XD jk.
I now still have to write more of the OCSSE AND get Wi-Fi. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2008, 08:20:46 pm »

Nothing to say, but thank Ramz for giving me the plot idea. ^^ Oh, yeah.  There's one more thing to say.  Ramz, stop being mean to Lucy. XD

~*~*~*
Chapter 4: What the F***?
~*~*~*

It was about a month after arriving in the village that the trio started training together.  They had been training on their own for a little while and it was Ike who suggested training against each other.  Ryuuto and Lucifer agreed to the proposition, which was why the fox-girl was waiting in the field for the two males.  The grass was still wet from the dew, but she paid it no mind.  Finally, Ike and Lucifer arrived, although they were five minutes late.  Ryuuto glared at them, but said nothing as they got into battle stances.

Ryuuto attacked first and her target was the black-winged teen.  She rushed at him and slashed with one of her daggers, but Lucy avoided taking a hit by jumping at the last minute.  Lucifer then retaliated with his own attack, which was a downward slash of his sword.  The fox-girl grunted in discomfort.  Ike then got a hit in on the black-winged blond.  Lucifer glared at the blue-haired mercenary, trying to hit him with a swipe of his sword.  The mercenary was barely able to dance away and it gave Ryuuto a chance to land a hit on Lucy.

“Aw, come on!” Lucifer commented before sending a Chaos Ball toward her.  Ryuuto just laughed as she jumped away.  She then threw a few of her daggers at the winged teen, but he managed to shield himself from her attack.  While Ryuuto was recovering from her fall, Ike took a slash at the fox-girl.  She groaned when the blonde realized that the mercenary was just going to continue switching sides until one of them lost.

Ryuuto charged at Ike and slashed with a dagger, only realizing until too late that the mercenary was prepared.  He had taken a counter stance and, when she hit him, Ike made an automatic counter-attack.  The fox-girl grunted as she flew back, barely managing to recover in time to escape an attack from Lucifer.  Unfortunately, Ryuuto was unable to dodge the winged blond’s Slashing Sword, causing the fox to be turned into a trophy.  It was one-on-one between the mercenary and Lucy.  The two stared at each other, gauging how much energy the other had. 

Lucifer attacked first with a single slash of his sword, but Ike managed to sidestep in time to dodge it.  The blond was ready for that and used his Seraph Stab, catching the blue-haired man off-guard.  Ike grunted before jumping away from Lucy.  Lucifer gave chase to him, but Ike managed to catch him in his regular Aether attack (not the Final Smash).

“Damn.  Too careless,” the blond muttered to himself, back flipping himself off of the ground.  Ike then charged at Lucy, unaware the he was waiting for the charge.  Once the mercenary was close enough, Lucifer attacked with his Spinning Strike (kinda like Link’s Up B).  Ike grunted and gathered his energy for his dash (Side + B).  Lucifer attempted to attack him before it reached its full charge, but was not fast enough.  Ike dashed forward and hit the teen with tremendous force, turning the teen into a trophy.  After a moment of rest, the mercenary walked over to his friends and released them.

“Wow, it’s dark when you’re a trophy!” Ryuuto commented with a shiver.  Lucifer concurred, but the two couldn’t help but give her a sympathetic glance.  The fox-girl still retained her nyctophobia (phobia of the dark) and there was extreme doubt that she would get over it.  All conversation ceased as a shadow fell over them and the town.  A huge robot was flying overhead, releasing purple balls of lint (at least, that’s what it looked like to Ryuuto and me).

“What in the world…?” Ike trailed off as the “lint balls” formed into little cricket-like things.  Ryuuto twitched a little, recognizing the little devils.  Her two friends just gave the things “WTF” looks.

“Who cares what they are!  Those things are definitely dangerous, so…” the fox-girl did not have to say any more, since one of the black cricket-things attacked them.  They were easy to destroy and it took less than two minutes to kill all of them.  Unfortunately, the robot had gotten pissed at the easy defeat of its minions and landed on the ground about a foot in front of the trio.  To them, the bot looked like it was a merge between a bear and a man, which was an odd combination, to say the least.

The bear-man roared as it charged the three.  They managed to dodge the attack easily and the robot was slow in recovering from the charge.  Ike took that chance and used his Aether attack to cause massive damage.  Lucy used his Spinning Strike, adding to the damage.  Ryuuto, while the boys were attacking, had been gathering throwing daggers in her hands.  When the maximum amount was achieved, she threw the daggers at the robot, finishing the thing when they pierced its energy core.  Before it died, though, the top of its head opened up to reveal a timer.

“Oh shi-!” Ryuuto could not finish that as the three ran away from the time bomb.  Two minutes later and they were safely outside of its range.  The trio looked back and took a step back on shock.  Instead of an explosion, a sphere of dense darkness covered the range of the bomb.

Silence passed between the three friends.  Ryuuto took the time to check out their surroundings, finding that they were in a random forest.  She looked at her watch/radar/map, noting that there was a certain Smasher somewhere in the mountains north of their location.

“OK.  Let’s head north.  According to my radar, there should be a Smasher somewhere in the mountains,” the blonde told the trio, her gray-blue eyes burning with determination to defeat these new enemies and get to their destination.  Ike nodded his ascent while Lucifer grinned at her.  The three took off to the north, destroying any of those weird enemies that came their way.

After about ten minutes, the group found themselves standing at the mouth of a cave.  Ryuuto’s radar told them that the Smasher should be at the end of the cave.  Unfortunately, they could not go any further when they heard laughter coming from behind them.  Turning around, the trio found that it was a guy with gray wings.  His hair was a dark gray (and short besides), but his eyes were as red as blood.

“Muska!” Ryuuto exclaimed in shock.  The two gave her weird looks, but the man just laughed at her shock.  Muska gave them a mock bow as he stood up on the branch (he was originally sitting on it).

“Nice to see you, Haruka-chan!” he replied, ignoring Ryuuto’s glare, “Unfortunately, I can’t talk to you.  I have a job to fulfill, after all!”

Muska then took out what looked like a pistol.  He took aim at Ryuuto and fired, but instead of a bullet, it was a black arrow that was shot out.  Ike thought fast and pushed his two friends into the cave, taking the hit for the fox-girl.  The two cried out for their friend, but he was unable to hear them as the blue-haired mercenary had been turned into a trophy.

The sound of falling rock filled the cave Lucy and Ryuuto were in.  With silent horror, they watched the mouth of the cave collapse.  Before boulders blocked the entire thing, though, the duo saw a shadowy blob emerge from Ike’s trophy and take on the mercenary’s shape.

“Damn it!” Ryuuto shouted as she punched the ground.  Lucifer grunted before standing up and helped the fox-girl get to her feet.  He gave her a steady, yet inquisitive, look and it caused the blonde to sigh a little.  “Haruka is my real name.  No time to explain why, though.”

That was true, especially since more of those cricket-things (along with something that looked like it was a kid knight) attacked the two.  They hacked away at the beings of darkness, eventually getting to the end of the cave.  At the end, a very familiar elf in green clothing was standing there.

“Link!” they called out, causing the Hero of Time to glance over in their direction.  Link seemed confused, but they could not speak at that time since a huge, spider-like being materialized out of the darkness.  The three got their weapons ready with Ryuuto as the first one to attack the boss.  Her daggers did little damage to the spider, which was disappointing for the blonde.  Lucifer used his Chaos Balls, doing a surprisingly large amount of damage to it.

“Uh…WTF?” Ryuuto asked in astonishment as soon as she was at Link and Lucy’s side.  They shrugged as Link charged his arrow, pulling it back and releasing.  It hit the spider dead on its heart, dealing the finishing blow and killing the stupid (in Ryuuto’s opinion, it’s the damned) thing.  The three sighed in relief before Ryuuto and Lucifer explained what had been happening to Link.

“I’m sure Ike’s OK, but we should head over to the mountains,” Link commented, his voice soft (he doesn’t use it a whole lot, so duh) and smooth.  Ryuuto and Lucifer nodded their agreement.  The three then started their trek toward the mountains, their (Ryuuto and Lucifer) spirits rising in that they wouldn’t have to do the trek on their own.

After defeating countless enemies, the trio came to a stop at the foothills.  It was a pretty unnerving place, considering there were numerous skeletons (most notably of unknown creatures).  The sun was setting, so Link told his friends that it would be in their best interest to make camp for the night.  Ryuuto and Lucifer reluctantly agreed as they made camp.  It took a while for them to sleep, but fortunately it was a dreamless one.

At the first ray of sunshine, the trio packed up their belongings, hiding the fact that they were there, and continued through the foothills.  Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on what you think), there were booby traps everywhere.  That meant a cautious (and harrowing) walk toward their goal.

After what seemed like hours of navigating through seemingly endless traps, the trio managed to make it to the mouth of another cave.  They sighed in relief, but it was short lived when Muska appeared before them.

“Surprised to see me?  Good!” the gray-haired man told them maniacally.  Ryuuto shivered and, like her friends, readied her weapons.  The evil angel laughed at them and it was joined by another fit of laughter.  Out of the darkness emerged Bowser, but he had a friend.  Unfortunately, it was not Ike, but it was another creature of darkness.  The being seemed like it was a giga-sized version of their Avican friend, Ramzam.

“You have got to be kidding,” Lucifer complained, unwilling to give voice to the concern all three of them had.  Was Ramzam turned into a trophy, just like Ike?  There was no time for such contemplations as Giga Ramzam attacked them with a massive paw.

Meanwhile, Ike emerged from his hiding spot between two large, eerily glowing crystals.  He looked about himself, only to see that he was completely alone.  The mercenary advanced out of the cave and looked down the mountainside.

“Damn!” he cursed when he saw the situation Ryuuto’s party was in.  Ike then blinked and turned to the side, surprised to see Ramzam’s trophy sitting on a ledge.  The mercenary sweat dropped before sliding down toward the trapped Avican.  He tapped Ramzam’s shoulder, reverting the Avican back to his original form.

“WOOOHOOO!” Ramzam shouted before giving Ike a bear hug.  The blue-haired mercenary struggled to get free, mainly because he was running out of oxygen.  Once Ike managed to get away, he pointed down to Giga Ramzam.  The Avican blinked before attaining a furious look on his face.  “NOBODY PLAGERIZES MY CHARACTER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!”

Ike gave another sweat drop and sighed when the enraged Avican made his descent toward the battle.  He was not a fast character (and knew it), so he tried his best to keep up with Ramzam (and failed).

~*With Ryuuto*~

“D…damn it…” Ryuuto said, panting heavily.  Her friends were already turned into trophies, but she had refused to give up.  The blonde was kneeling in exhaustion, but her eyes held the fire of determination.  Luck was with her when a familiar magical attack, known as Silencer, hit the two laughing villains.  It knocked both of them out, thankfully, and that was when a furious Ramzam appeared on the scene.  He then used another Silencer to kill the Giga Ramzam.  Ryuuto was not all that surprised it died so easily, considering her friend was pretty much in blind fury.

“Ryuuto!” Ramzam exclaimed as he rushed to help the blonde to her feet.  Ryuuto shook her head weakly.

“Lucifer and Link come first,” she told him.  Reluctantly, the Avican left her alone and released the two teens from their trophy forms.  Ramzam then hurried back to Ryuuto and helped her to her feet.  The fox-girl reluctantly leaned against his shoulder, not quite strong enough to stand on her own.  That was when Ike came on the scene, panting just as heavily as Ryuuto, and put his hands on his knees.  Lucifer and Link were sitting on the ground, trying to get rid of the daze of being a trophy for so long.

~*~*~*
Ryuuto Trophy: She basically stands with her legs far apart, one hand on her hip, her left eye closed, and her right hand up in the air with her fingers creating a “v”.

Lucifer Trophy: Lucy stands normally with one hand on his hip, a small smile on his face, his head slightly tilted backward, his eyes relaxed, and one arm just dangling there.

Muska: One of many enemies that Ryuuto/Haruka face in her travels.

Haruka: Ryuuto’s real name.  …No, it’s not MY real name. -.-

Ramzam Trophy: Ramzam pretty much takes a curious stance (you know, like when a hamster stands on its hind legs and tilts its head?), but his eyes hold a calculating look to them.

Yes, the Subspace things are Heartless. *pause* Shut up. >_>
Report Spam   Logged

>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2008, 12:21:25 am »

I'll never stop being mean to the person with the feminine name. >=) Angry Me>the entire world. It just goes to show that plagierism never pays. And I'm surprised you haven't included anything advanced in battles yet... Where's all the power-grabbing and excessive dodging you see at tournaments?

Regardless, you did all that more quickly than I expected...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum