Aisenfield
April 18, 2024, 10:31:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bleach: Shattered Dreams

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleach: Shattered Dreams  (Read 684 times)
All About Amazing Alliterations
The Champion of Aisenfield
Resident

Lookin' for love.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« on: May 21, 2008, 02:32:20 pm »

You fools! There is no Bleach topic??! Oh, and never, EVER, play WoW. It destroys your life. Like it did mine.
*******************************************************************************************

25 years have passed since Sosuke Aizen was defeated, and the Hougyoku destroyed, and once more both worlds are in chaos. Arrancar, although few in number, have appeared, and posses amazing destructive powers. Leading a large army of Gillian-class Menos Grande, the ten Arrancar came to the Soul Society and proceded to elimante the thirteen captains of the Thirteen Court Squads. With all Thirteen dead and most of the sub-captains and ranked officers dead as well, the ten retreated for unexplained reasons, probably to gather more Menos Grande. Gathering together in an emergency meeting, the remaining and living members of the Council of 46 came together and elected Thirteen new Captains and thirteen new Lieutenants to fill the spaces, and to marshall the Soul Society and the Real World against the threat of Huenco Mundo.

Rules:
1. Language. Watch it. Got that, MOTHER%*&#^@#??
2. Plz, no 1337 spk o teh vocie.
3. Take time to write out your posts. Don't make them super long, just long enough, kay?
4. Stick to the topic. Pikachu should never be mentioned, except this one time. Or anything else off topic.
5. Godmodding=bad, try to be realistic with your powers.
6. Bunnying, controlling, all that is really bad. Really REALLY bad.
7. I would suggest reading the Tokyo High School Review if you want want more stuff that should not happen.
8. Follow the sign-up sheet.
9. Put: Vaizard, Vizard, Bounto, Bount infront of your sign-up sheet if you understand.

Available Ranks:

Captain Spaces Available:
Squad 2
Squad 4
Squad 7 (Taken by: Zelo creato)
Squad 11 (Taken by: Agent Insane Dimension)
Squad 12 (Taken by:  Sichlu)

Lt. Spaces:
Squad 1
Squad 3
Squad 7
Squad 11
Squad 12
Squad 13
(All spaces not taken will be taken by NPCs. All Spaces not mentioned above are NPCs)

Sign-Up Sheet

Name:
NickName:
Personality:
Zanpaktuo Name:
Release Command:
Zanpaktuo Abilities:
Zanpaktuo Description:

Mine:
Vizard, Vaizard, Bounto, Bount

Name: Zeth Zuromaki
NickName: Zureth
Appearance: Zeth Zuromaki is the captain of Squad 7 of the 13 Court Guard Squads, and wears the appropriate uniform. However, he has added on each of the shoulders a red diamond. He has very pale skin, and hs eyes are a natural storm-grey color. Coupled with that is his natural ash colored hair, the tips of his bangs dyed dark red. His hair hangs down over his eyes, and falls down to the base of his neck in the back, the sides covering his ears slightly.

Personality: Zeth is a cool and disinterested person, who likes to remain out of the way during battles that aren't his, and doesn't like to fight, but if forced to he will. His hesistence to fight is a direct polar to his Zanpaktuo spirit, Gospel. He tends to have a cold and sarcastic personality against people he deosn't know and against enemies, but he can be a nice person to his friends or those who know him best. 

Zanpaktuo Name: Gospel
Release Command: Decimate all, Gospel!

Zanpaktuo Abilities: Gospel has the ability to absorb spirit particles given off by his enemies or friends or even the atmosphere and then launch them back in the form of a dark purple/black energy wave. It can even absorb a Doom blast or Hollow Bullet and send it back, but doing so could cause damage to occur to Zeth and the surrounding area.

Zanpaktuo Description: Gospel in its normal form is a standard Katan, with a blade about 3 and a half feet and a guard about one foot and half long. The blade itself is red and the handle is black with a dark blue guard. In its Shikai form, the blade doesn't change, but a black aura surrounds the blade and crosses in an X over Zeth's Right arm and up to his shoulder.
Report Spam   Logged

What Vocaloid Character You Are Most Like

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Crazy and tough, no one should mess with you.  You'll stick up for your friends and you aren't afraid to.  No one could have a more true friend than you.

Zelo is... Rin?!?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 05:53:20 pm »

This is Sparta! Wait, wrong one? ok then...

Vaizard, Vizard, Bounto, Bount

Name: Taiko Turaichu
NickName: Turako

Appearance: Taiko is Captain of Squad 11 and, as such, as the normal captain outfit on, but here and there are black streaks and, in the center is a red cube, a mark of what his Zanpakuto can do. His eye color is a brilliant green, almost the same color as the grass and his brown hair reaches to his neck, as well as going down near his eyes in the front of his face. He is not that big or wide, he is just in between the two.

Personality: Taiko is overconfident and sassy in battle, insulting foes as he battles them. He is absolutely unwilling to back down in the face of an enemy and, as such, has received many injuries over the years. Despite this, he retains his overconfident and sassy nature in battle. Around friends and allies, he is lighthearted and likes to have a good time, no matter what the good time might be.

Zanpaktuo Name: Braisku

Release Command: The wrath of Darkness awakens, Braisku!

Zanpaktuo Abilities: Braisku has the ability to warp the reality around a person, forcing them to face images that aren't even there. To do this, it forms a black cube around the opponent, similar in form to the image on Taiko's uniform. Also, if the opponent is in the cube long enough, it starts to absorb their spirit particles, which can be used to cause the cube to explode and damage the opponent, severity depending on how strong the opponent might be.

Zanpaktuo Description: In it's normal form, Braisku is a long katana, about the length of an adult's arm. It's handle is made of what APPEARS to be gold, but no one really knows what it's made of, and the blade itself is made out of steel. In Shikai form, the blade's color changes, the blade now being blue and the handle being dark black. Also in this form, the power of it's cube move increases, and it also changes the color of the cube to blue/white.
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
Resident

Lookin' for love.

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 09:01:53 am »

Yup yup! You're in! Although, Squad 4 is the medical relief squad and your character seems...violent.
Report Spam   Logged

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Crazy and tough, no one should mess with you.  You'll stick up for your friends and you aren't afraid to.  No one could have a more true friend than you.

Zelo is... Rin?!?
Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 09:15:06 am »

o.o I didn't know that, can I change the squad?
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites

Incest at it's finest...
Resident

Lookin' for love.

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 04:19:49 pm »

o.o I didn't know that, can I change the squad?

Yeah, go ahead.(Squad 11, the most fight-happy squad is the one you want I think.) Although, I should stop spamming in my own RP. I just came back from the dead, I have no desire to be banned!
Report Spam   Logged

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Zelo is... Rin?!?
Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 05:17:51 pm »

It's been edited for your viewing pleasure.
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites

Incest at it's finest...
Sichlu
A Protector of the Omniverse
Resident

Delicious! Just like Mama!

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 06:56:54 pm »

Aww, no 0, 3rd, or 13th Divisions? You make me sad... oh well. I'll take Shinigami Research and Development Department for one insane maniac, please.

Vizard, Vaizard, Bounto, Bount

Name: Bkafixz Qevpard
NickName: Qevin (pronounced Kevin)
Appearance: Bkafixz's origins have been shrouded in mystery, as there is no record of him ever passing the Captain Exam, and with the other captains pushing up daisies, the other two methods were impossible. However, with the chaos of the moment, it isn't surprising that one could ascend power, even if he would normally been sent to the Maggot's Nest, as Mayuri Kurotsuchi was. His true appearance has been shrouded in mystery, as he covers himself much like Sajin Komamura did prior to the Ryoka incident, constantly wearing a black turban around his head, which completely blocks his entire face. This does not affect his ability to fight and communicate with others, however.

Personality: Bkafizx, in short, is completely and utterly insane, though most wouldn't know it. His insanity is less of a mental condition, and more of an unstable source of power. His realisu (spelling?) is directly influenced by this mysterious power (or so he claims). Unlike Kurotsuchi, Bkafizx doesn't care about researching the enemy during battle, and charges in, sadistically toying with his opponent, rarely needing to even awaken his zanpakuto.

Rank: Captain of Squad 12 and 3rd President of the Shinigami Research and Development Department
Zanpaktuo Name: Ko:seiki
Release Command: Yoridasu, Ko:seiki! (Choose, Change of life)

Zanpaktuo Abilities: Koseiki, like it's wielder, is also shrouded in mystery. It's levels of power are much more akin to that of a bakkoutou than a zanpakuto. Koseiki's ability is, in simpler terms, to change, from extending, bending, and splitting off into multiple blades, to changing into other zanpakutos, mimicking their shikais and bankais (to an extent), though Bkafizx has to have seen them, whether in person, or in the data files of the Shinigami Research and Development Department. However, due to the attack on Soul Society, no new data has been recorded, and as such, he has only accessed information reguarding the deceased captains and lieutenants. It is rumored that Koseiki has it's own unique bankai, but no one has ever seen it.

Zanpaktuo Description: Being able to change it's shape, no one knows what Koseiki truly looks like. when sealed, Bkafizx carries it as a sphere, red and white separated by a black line, attached to a sword hilt. He can often be seen drinking various things from the hilt as if it were a gourd. In battle, a blade extends from the equator off the sphere. In Shikai the appearance is the same, except that Bkafizx's cyan-white "insanity" realisu surrounds them both.

A couple of questions:
1. Are we getting visits from Ichigo/Ishida/Chad/Orihime/Rukia/Urahara/Yorichi/Isshin or any of the other characters? or, did they all get pwned also?
2. Why am i the first to mention Bankai? All Captains must have Bankai to pass the Captain's exam.
Report Spam   Logged

"As I lay in bed, looking at the stars, i ponder to myself...
Where teh f*k is my ceiling???"

Who knows what evil lurks in the nostrils of men?
-The Shadow Nose

He who often falls asleep in fruit drink,
often gets punch in nose.

A cookie to whoever can guess where these come from!

Meh, I kinda felt all that stuff before was unnecessary, so I'm not gonna bother. I will, however, keep my claim on "97!", just 'cause I like it too much.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at PokePlushies!
Resident

Lookin' for love.

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 08:13:36 am »

You're accepted. And, yes, the other key characters will be making appearances. If the spots for this aren't filled up, then those characters will be taking the place of the remaining captains and Lts.

Bankai, well, I didn't mention it becuase I wanted it to remain undisclosed(And give me ample opportunity to god-mod when I use it Wink). So...I'll edit my sign-up in with my Bankai release when it is first utilized.
Report Spam   Logged

My Results:

Kagamine Rin

Zelo is... Rin?!?
Sichlu
A Protector of the Omniverse
Resident

Delicious! Just like Mama!

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 07:45:49 pm »

Ah, i see... so Rukia will probably be the Kido Captain or Lieutenant, Hanatarou might have a 4th division position, Ikakku and Yumichika are possible ranking officers, same with Kiyone and Sentarō... ah, whatev, i'll just wait and see.

ah yes, i see why you didn't bother to mention it. I'll edit mine with bankai when i use it the first time.
Report Spam   Logged

"As I lay in bed, looking at the stars, i ponder to myself...
Where teh f*k is my ceiling???"

Who knows what evil lurks in the nostrils of men?
-The Shadow Nose

He who often falls asleep in fruit drink,
often gets punch in nose.

A cookie to whoever can guess where these come from!

Meh, I kinda felt all that stuff before was unnecessary, so I'm not gonna bother. I will, however, keep my claim on "97!", just 'cause I like it too much.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at PokePlushies!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum