Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 12:45:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is madness!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Naruto Unlimited: Age of Deception

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Naruto Unlimited: Age of Deception  (Read 2372 times)
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 08:21:13 pm »

Shinobu merrily watched as Zack attacked Kyle, and as the vines entrapped them. It wasn't anything her foxfire could take care of, but she didn't want to burn anyone, or make an explination for it. "Two days for what?" She asked naively, expecting a crude answer from her teamates.

She took some healing ointment from her pocket, and tossed it to Sarn. "You'll wanna take care of those scars." They had cut her too, but the cuts had already healed. Alittle pain like that wasn't much to her. She had felt worse, like accidentally burning herself with foxfire. Those scars lasted for months. "So now what do we do?"
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 09:44:34 pm »

Ranto smirked as he jumped back and gazed out upon the clearing, it hadn't gone exactly as he wanted but it would get them all to come running. He could already feel the mass chakra from Kyle and Sarn begin to build up in the distance. Without batting an eye Ranto caught Sarns ankle as it came down to strike his head, then he caught the second leg on its way down. With quick moves Ranto spun Sarn around and slammed his fist into his stomach and then caught Sarn in the neck with a kick. Upon impact the body turned to smoke and Ranto slapped the kunai racing to his head with a smirk.

"I expected more from you. Shuriken, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Ranto said as he threw three Shuriken that then multiplied into millions of deadly weapons, all flying at Sarn. The eyes of Ranto shown brightly against his skin, everyone could tell he had his Mangekyou Sharingan activated... While he always kept it activated it just made more of a statement while in battle, like you didn't notice it until then.

========================

Sarn had to think quickly, "Mahābhūta: Earth Style! Doton Doruki Gaeshi!" Sarn shouted quickly as he activated his kekkei genkai and his eyes turned brown to match the element. With a great noise a giant wall of earth erupted from the ground and acted like a shield for the ninja. But with the massive amount of weapons and the power of which they were thrown it was only moments before it was destroyed. "Mahābhūta: Wind style! Gale Force!" He yelled and a strong wind blew the weapons into the ground and away from his body, but by the time he looked up he was being attacked again.

=======================
Ranto wasn't giving Sarn any chance to recover, "Katon, Karyuu Endan!' Ranto yelled as he shot a massive fire dragon from his mouth at the Ninja. The jutsu was a kage level attack, it would take something big to stop it.
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance
               Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
               In my own salvation
               And your eternal slumber.

Legend shall speak
               Of sacrifice at world's end
               The wind sails over the water's surface
               Quietly, but surely."
Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

My personal text went missing...

Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 09:56:53 pm »

The female Jounin began to get closer and closer to the black smoke. The smell of ember caught Tazuki's attention again. This was also a sign she was close. The scent slowly disappeared while she hurried.

"People must be meeting each other. Hm, I wonder for what." A little investigation won't hurt, right?

She finally made it to her destination. With a quick stop on the closest tree to hiding, Tazuki watched as a group of ninjas gathered. Placing her left hand on tree itself and her right on her kunai patch, she couched down. Trying to stay motionless, the red-haired ninja kept quiet, keeping everything in her head.

Now, let's see what these Shinobi are doing, she thought as they began to fight.
Report Spam   Logged

Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2008, 10:08:19 pm »

Shinobu hung back, watching the others fight. She ended up leaning against a tree the little spy was hiding near. "I thought testing didn't involve killing eachother, so getting involved is utterly pointless. Wouldn't you agree?" She asked, looking at the spot she was hiding. "I know your there. You might as well come out."

She watched Sarn get beat up by Ranto. She knew that she would get involved at some point. Probably when one of the leaders got bored. Her eyes narrowed into thier traditional slits, and she homed in on her other senses. She itched to release her cloak, but she resisted. Whenever she reverted back to her Kumori ninja training, she would always get the itch to release the cloaking transformation around her ears and tail. She twirled a kunai around her finger, ready to throw it at a moment's notice.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 10:17:53 pm »

Sarn had attacked Ranto almost immediately upon Zack and Ranto fleeing to above the cliff. This made Zack know that Kyle wasn't far behind him.

"IMAGINATION STYLE! DARK RIDGE JUTSU!" The dirty-blond haired teen was right behind Zack, looking him in the face as Zack made a quick 360 degree spin upon hearing Kyle's voice.

"Fire Style: Ionic Breeze Justu!" Zack yelled just as fast, making the hand signs even faster.

The two's ninjutsu occured at the same time, Zack shooting a large gust of fiery wind from his hands as the cliff beneath him turned a dark purple and dissolved away.

The fire connected with Kyle, sending him flying backwards as Zack suddenly started to fall down into the lake beneath him.

SPLASH! Zack had fallen right into the body of water, causing a huge splash to occur, watter flying in every direction. Climbing out of the water, Zack muttered, "Well that's new." He then looked up to see a red haired girl hiding by the tree just next to the lake: the perfect hiding place from everybody, except those who happen to be going for a swim. "Why hello there, you must have followed Ranto's signal. Meaning! You're here for the test! The objective? Get either mine or Ranto's back to touch solid ground. Thank you, have a nice day!"

And with that, Zack climbed fully out of the water and into the clearing once again. "Why hello there Shinobu," Zack said to the girl as she just stood there confused. "You may want to go help Sarn take down Ranto. It looks as if Kyle and that red-headed chick have got me covered," Zack explained as Kyle had appeared about fifteen yards to the right side of Zack and the red-headed girl was now coming out of hiding. "HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!" Zack yelled as he started to make a hand sign, getting ready to defend himself.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 10:29:25 pm »

Shinobu opened one of her eyes and looked at him. "But what's the fun of that? I'm perfectly fine here, and I don't feel like getting my hands dirty today." She let out a sigh. "But if you really need a girl's help, I'll give it." She jumped up a tree, and around until she got to Ranto. She gave him a sweet smile as she appeared underneath him, and headbutted him in the stomach.

She grabbed his ankles and flipped over onto his back. Her sash tails silently curled around his arms and kept them away from eachother, preventing him from making hand signs. She made a hand sign, and focused chakra into the kunai in her hand, and into Ranto's shirt. She threw it onto the ground, and thier combined weight immediatly pulled him down at high speeds towards the kunai infused with her chakra. "Gravitational Pull Jutsu. Just gotta define the two objects involved." She said as they hit the ground. She then jumped away from the area, knowing that wouldn't keep him down.
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 10:44:53 pm »

Ranto stood on a tree branch a good thirty meters from where Shinobu stood, he had easily trapped her within his genjutsu which was legendary for its strength and complexity. "Foolish girl runs into battle blindly, much like all of the others." He the walked over to her, repulsing the advances of Sarn with durable clones, and he first used a Taijutsu move which he had developed. He grabbed her in a full nelson lock then flipped backwards and slammed her head into the ground.

==========================================

Sarn activated his Mahābhūta and chose the fire style, he was going to show Ranto that elemental jutsu would not be an easy tactic against him. Using the Mahābhūta Sarn directed the Flames away from him and then turned it around and fired it right back at Ranto. What happened next shocked Sarn, Ranto held two fingers out and sliced through the flames without so much as a sizzle on his skin. Then before Sarn could blink Ranto had attacked him using taijutsu, knocking him into Zack below.

==============================

"This the best you can muster, I guess they are letting just anybody into the ANBU these days Sarn!" Ranto called as he jumped down and unleashed a barrage of fireballs mixed with the shuriken jutsu.
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

In my own salvation

Legend shall speak
               Quietly, but surely."
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008, 10:53:56 pm »

"I hate clones. Foolish am I? No. Reckless? Yes. I'm still young, I'm allowed to make mistakes." Shinobu sweatdropped as the fake Ranto disappeared, and she transformed into a bug after leaving a clone in her place. She landed on a tree and detransformed. "Wait and watch... again. This is just a pastime anyways. My true agenda here is clear." She said to herself, patting her scroll pouch. She kept the entrance scroll on her at all times. There was no safe place to just leave it and hope it wouldn't be found. Only if it was taken would she fight to kill.

Jumping down into a tree, she transformed into a rabbit when she spied a hole underneath her. The other end opened near Ranto, so she ran until the opening. She stopped and waited for afew seconds, waiting for any sounds of a clone or substitute jutsu from Ranto. When she heard none, and a jutsu being blown off towards Sarn and Kyle, she jumped out and silently transformed back. Her nails sharped, and her purple eyes sparkled as she pushed him to the ground, her nails digging into his back. She quickly shook her head, and her eyes returned to normal, and nails went back to human proportions. "Oops... Didn't mean to do that."
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2008, 03:02:58 pm »

"Great Clone Explosion." Ranto said in a cool voice as Shinobu let her guard down, she had thought she had already won without checking to make sure. With a sudden boom the Ranto clone exploded with enough force to kill any normal ninja, but seeing as Shinobu was demon it only severely weakened her.

All the Ranto clones disappeared after that and the true Ranto stood in the middle of the two ninja, Sarn and Shinobu, with a smirk on his face. "From this moment on I won't be holding back, this was just a bit of a warm up for me so don't expect this to get any easier."
================

Sarn smiled and cracked his knuckles, "Mahābhūta: Elemental Combination number 52!" Sarn yelled as he performed strange hand heals to go along with his kekkei genkai. "Kikan Fang!" Suddenly large boulders surronded Ranto, crushing him into one spot. Then as Sarn jumped into the air, Ice began to form into the palm of his hand and take shape. Within moments it began to take on the form of a giant dragon completely made of Ice.

==============

As the giant dragon raced at Ranto he merely laughed, then he launched a giant fire dragon from his mouth that obliterated the Kikan Fang and flew at Sarn. "Like I said, I won't hold back."
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

In my own salvation

Legend shall speak
               Quietly, but surely."
Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

My personal text went missing...

Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2008, 03:47:38 pm »

Tazuki was amazed at the justus the ninjas were pulling off. Placing an smile upon her faces, she let go of her kunai patch and her right hand laid gently on the branch of the tree.

I wonder who these ninjas are. I've never heard of all these justus before.

The branch of the tree Tazuki was watching from was starting to weaken. Slowly, a quiet SNAP! could be heard from the beginning of the branch. She glanced at it and gave a quick gulp. She slowly placed her other hand on the branch so she could do a power jump. But the finally SNAP! arrived.

Oh no!

The branch broke and fell to the ground, taking Tazuki with it. Her back fell into a bush by the tree. She slowly came out with green leaves in her red hair.

Pulling them out one-by-one, she said, "that branch had to break at the wrong time."
Report Spam   Logged

Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2008, 06:10:29 pm »

As the clone exploded, her foxfire flared up around her to protect her, but the others didn't see it through the smoke. "Now things'll get messy." She quickly made four clones. "Hey Sarn! Make sure he doesn't make any clones! Break his hands or something!" She yelled. She cracked her jaw back into place. "I say again. I hate clones." She sighed. That would've been really bad if it hit me full force. Foxfire can be really handy. Lets hope it doesn't kill me. Oh wait. Only a talisman or anti-demon item can do that. Foxfire only leaves scars... or a fully charred corspe. I'm an idiot. The four clones began to circle around Ranto, waiting for an opening. She'd attack once he couldn't make any clones.
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2008, 07:18:41 pm »

POOF, all of Shinobu's clones turned to smoke as Ranto moved so fast that it was unseen by the unready eyes of the ninja standing around him. After the smoke cleared Ranto smirked as he held a single Kunai in his hand, they knew not the power he had to show. As Sarn rushed forward at him Ranto blocked his attacks with one arm, then grabbing his arm at the elbow he tossed him across the field and into the fight between Kyle and Zack.

"Alright Shinobu let us see which of us is the better" with a couple hand seals Ranto smiled, "Bringer-of-Darkness Technique." Thats when Shinobu's world turned completely black, this technique would take every light away from her, leaving her with only her senses. While she had the best senses among the young ninja, Ranto was renown for his stealth.

===================

Sarn slammed into Kyle after his brief attack on Ranto, shacking his head to get rid of the dizziness Sarn apologized to Kyle and explained what had happened. "Well while I'm here, want some help with this guy?"
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

In my own salvation

Legend shall speak
               Quietly, but surely."
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2008, 07:37:44 pm »

Shinobu smiled, imagining she was in her mask. She locked into her demonic chakra, and summoned more clones. However, it would take more than a punch for them to go down. Clone Multiplication. Her chakra messed around with the clone's makeup, and if they were hit they would split into two more clones.

Her hearing turned acute, but when that didn't pick up anything, she relied on her sixth sense, her instinct. Show me what you got Ranto. A serious expression on her face, she drew her handheld metal fans.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008, 07:50:04 pm »

"Ah, yes. The two elemental prodigies," Zacl said with a slight laugh as Sarn offered to help Kyle with his battle. "This should be fun."

In a split second, Zack disappeared and reappeared once again in the same place, using his speed to his advantage, knowing that neither of the two were fast enough to keep up with him. Sarn could match Zack for the most part with the elements but Kyle had a good advantage with Imagination style. Zack still needed more interaction with it in order to learn to use it better. "Fire style: Meteor Burn!"

Zack's hand clenched into a fist and was instantly surrounded by fire. Then, the ground below him started to rip apart, different sized and shaped rocks coming from the ground and circling around his hand, almost as if they were stuck in an orbit around his fist. Zack then leaped into the air, and thrusted his fist downward at Sarn and Kyle, having each of the fiery rocks fall at insane speed towards them.

The rocks all missed, however, causing dust and smoke to rise up, shrouding the clearing. Zack took this opportunity to finish his attack. He landed right in front of Sarn and quickly punched him right in the square of his chest, flames still orbiting around his fist.

Sarn was sent flying towards the lake that the waterfall led into. The smoke however, cleared in time for Kyle to see Sarn about to be taken under by the waterfall. "IMAGINATION STYLE: Nature Loop!" Kyle spoke forming the necessary hand signs to perform the ninjutsu. The water fall then bent, the base of it coming out of the water and catching Sarn as if it had turned into a water slide. Sarn slid down the slide and landed on the ground right on the edge of the lake. He was quite wet, but he was safe. The waterfall would have injured him pretty badly if he had been taken under by it while airborn.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2008, 08:09:29 pm »

"Zack, for a man of your wit, you sure are stupid." Sarn said as his eyes turned to a blueish brown color, signaling his use of his kekkei genkai once more. "Mahābhūta: Elemental Combination number 35!"

Suddenly the water around Sarn began to swirl and form a vortex, he had begun to use another of the techniques he had unlocked in his training. Slamming his fists together Sarn locked his eyes upon Zack, Kyle was taking care of the distracting so the technique could work. Sarn then shot his right fist up in the air and the ground around Zack shot up and wrapped itself around him. Then he shot his left arm forward and the water spun into a tornado like structure, then Sarn blew on it and it turned to solid ice; A giant Ice Spear.

Sarn then threw the Spear at Zack and disappeared, only to reappear behind Zack with his eyes a different color;  the color purple. "Mahābhūta: Space Style." He then placed his hands upon the earth encasing Zack and the entire thing, including Zack, grew a light purple aura. "I've unlocked many things that my other clan members have only dreamed of! With this technique, you are completely immobilized, it isn't a matter of simple paralysis either. This creates a separate dimension in which your body is placed, thus the aura, then it completely stops your bodies functions, even if you wanted to, you could not move or use a move."
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

In my own salvation

Legend shall speak
               Quietly, but surely."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print