Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 01:09:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: iCieluscian and iMalicia are in stores now! Go get one. Production of the iJirae has been canceled due to technical failures and uselessness.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bibliophile's Notebook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bibliophile's Notebook  (Read 324 times)
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« on: April 19, 2008, 08:04:40 pm »

This is Azalea. I haven't used her yet, but I hope to soon!

Full Name: Azalea Katherine Vermillion

Nickname(s): Azzie-chan

Title(s): The Immortal Bird, The Silver Pheonix, The Sacred Flame, etc.

Image (for pictures; use a link):
Human/Anthro: Azalea has long white hair that comes down to her waist and long bangs, which cover the top of her light blue eyes. There is a pair of long feathers about twice as long as her bangs, but they are often mistaken for hair antennae. She stands aobut 5' and has pale skin. She wears a light blue dress that comes down to her knees, and wears a white, see-through short-sleeved white material with a spiderweb & drewdrop design. It has one button near her neck and ends alittle below her breasts. She wears simple white sandels, and a white collar. The white material covers most of it, so it isn't really noticable unless it's pointed out. A pair of white, feathery wings erupt from her back, and look similiar to an angels. The only difference is the blue flames that flash around them when she flies. She can make her wings disappear in order to get a more human appearance.
Beast: http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9569/2205943850046715703ivbtjc5.jpg

Class: Mystical Creature, Magical Bird

Weapons: Sacred Fire, Feathers, Two small metal fans

Race: Shrouded Pheonix
(A rare white, feathered pheonix that stands about 2 feet tall. They are extremely water resistant, unlike most pheonixes. However, they do have trouble with water of cold temperatures. Unlike some pheonix, they have the ability to transform into a human state, which makes them even more unique. Like all pheonix, they have immense strength, burn when they die, and thier tears have magical properties.)

Nationality: Chinese-American (Born in America)

Birthday: June 1st

Family: N/A

Pet(s): N/A

Allergy(s): N/A

Accent: Uses slight slang, other than that N/A

Language(s): English, Bird, Japanese, Chinese, knows bits and pieces of various others.

Religion: Christian

Sexual Orientation: Strait

Infatuation: (her owner/caretaker)

Marital Status: N/A

Favorite Music Genre(s): Soft Rock, Rock, Pop

Favorite Song(s): White Flag (Dido), Walking on Sunshine (Aly & AJ), Follow Me (Uncle Cracker), Can't Fight the Moonlight (utc), most other soft rock.

Favorite Book(s): Will read whatever she can get her hands on, Harry Potter

Favorite Color: Light Blue

Favorite Animal: Hermit Thrush

Favorite Food: Sunflower Seeds

Hobbies: Flying, singing, collecting crystals, moongazing

Likes: Hot water, flying, seeds and nuts, relaxing, fire, soft items such as beds and couches.

Dislikes: Cold water, lightning, birdcages, Animal Control, strangers seeing her wings, small spaces

Personality:
Azalea is a sweet child who likes to do her own thing, but will gladly accept the company of others. She believes that life is a wonderful thing, and likes to enjoy it's pleasures. She is very shy around strangers, but will open up to those who treat her kindly. While she may be shy, she is still a pheonix and will show hidden courage when the time calls. She isn't afraid to defend herself or others if the offender has offended her in some way or another. While she may be kind amung good company, she doesn't fare so well amung the cruel and those who look down upon her. While she may be young for her kind, she is smart and will share her knowledge with those willing to learn. However, she is still young, and has much more to learn. While she is treated kindly, she yearns to know that no-one will ever abuse her again. She is very dependant, and constantly needs the support of others in order to get by. She wants to know that the people she considers freinds are truely her freinds and not those looking to use her like her old owner did. If they can prove thier worth, she will defend them without holding back, since they are the ones who would defend her if she was in trouble.

Background History:
Azalea was taken away when she was very young. She was very careless back then, so she didn't know what was going on. She was sold to a rich, abusive owner, who released her when she got older. Well, release is a pretty light term. To put it short, he was drunk and told her to "get out, and never come back." She took his word seriously, so she is techniqually free by following her master's order. She has settled by a lake in a forest, being careful to stay away from humans in order to maintain her freedom. However, there has been rumor amung the closest town that a Mythological Bird lives in the forest, so her fate hangs in the balance.

Other:
~Can talk to birds
~Has a very pretty singing voice
~Since her bones are techinically hollow, she can techiniqually float in the air for afew seconds while jumping.
~Extremily fast and strong in battle, and can ignite her feathers into flames on a moment's notice
~Can completely submerge in hot water with no negative sideeffects. For cold water, she can only dip in her feet for awhile.

Emotions of your character...

During a rainy day: "If you even think of dragging me out there, you've got another thing coming."

When in a cheerful mood: "Hehe."

When annoyed: "Go away before I hurt you. You've got three seconds."

When aggravated: "AARGH!"

When feeling confused: "...um... Por Favor?"

When trying to profess love: "I don't wanna be alone."

After making a fool of oneself: "...oops"

When seeing something embarrassing: "I'm just gunna walk away and pretend this never happened..."

When accused of doing something the character did not do: "Keep me out of your troubles. I have nothing to do with them."

When in danger: "Someone, help me!"

When character's friend is in danger: "LEAVE THEM ALONE!!"/"NO!!"

When a loved one dies: "Please.. don't leave me..."

Before a battle: "Something tells me I'm going to do something I don't want to..."

After winning a fight: "Can we go now?"

After losing a fight: "I lost. I've got no regrets."

Witnessing the death of someone: "Shoot! I'm to late..."

When dying: "I may not remember you in afew minutes, but please don't treat me any differantly than you do now."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 09:44:57 pm »

Nice character Bib, her appearance is quite nice. Can't wait to see more characters XD
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 08:14:41 pm »

Full Name: Shinobu Kimikono Kitsune (Shinobu Kimikono means Endurance of the Leader's child. I think. And Kitsune's her clan type.)

Nickname(s): Kit, Shinobu-hime

Title(s): Shinobu-hime

Image (for pictures; use a link): Shinobu has waist length raven black hair. Her cloaked eyes are an amber brown when open. Her demonic eye appearance has a purple iris, and her pupils are slit.
She wears a light purple, sleeveless, chinese shirt, with a black boarder around the edges, and black kaprees. A black sash is tied around her waist. On the back of the shirt, there is a design that represents the Kumori village- four identical jagged claw marks. She also wears fireproof training gloves.
She also has light brown fox ears and a tail with dark brown tips. For formal appearances, she also wears a black kimono with a blue  petal design. She also has a Kitsune mask, which is exclusive for humanoid kitsune. Hers has two large ears and a muzzle, and three thin red lines representing whiskers on each cheek. The Kumori village symbol resides on it's forhead.
Her animal form grows bigger with each tail obtained. Her onetailed form is about three feet tall, and is a light brown color with dark brown tips on the ears, tail, and paws. Her ninetailed form is about 3/4ths the size of Kyuubi, with the same color patterns. Any tails between 1 and 9 are judged appropriatly. These are always her form's sizes unless she exhausts to much chakra. If she doesn't have enough energy to return to her full size, she's about the size of a normal fox, the adolescent stage depending on how many tails she has. The color scheme and amount of tails at the time stays the same.

Class: Demon, Kitsune (one-tailed)

Village: Village Hidden In The Leaves (Originally Kumori, Village hidden behind the Shadow.)

Race: Kitsune

Nationality: Japanese

Birthday: October 31st

Family:  Inari Kitsune (mother, ninetailed), Eimi Kitsune (younger sister)

Pet(s): N/A

Allergy(s): Anti-demon anything, dogs

Accent: Japanese

Language(s): Japanese, fox, english (if required)

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Infatuation: Not sure at this time

Marital Status: N/A

Favorite Music Genre(s): J-Pop, Rock.

Favorite Song(s): N/A Will listen to anything.

Favorite Book(s): Anything about folklore.

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Animal: Fox

Favorite Food: Apples

Hobbies: Cloudgazing, training, causing mischief.

Dislikes: People who think that demons or Kumori ninja aren’t that strong and are easy to take care of.

Personality: Shinobu is a generally secerative, but not nessessarily quiet person. She as the "Blue Bunny" personality, which means she's funny when she wants to be and serious when she needs to be. (it's kinda hard to describe. more will be found out as the RP goes along.) She's a conflict avoider, but likes to watch other's conflicts to her amuzement. She's a mischief maker, and tends to start alot of conflicts herself. She doesn't mean to make people unhappy, but that's the way it sometimes turns out in the end. She will genuinely feel sorry if it wasn't intentional. It's just her nature to do that, and will always try to make people feel better, even at the cost of her own pride. She's kinda clumsy, and tends to mess up here and there, but when it's not serious, it's cute. She likes to argue when she feels like it, and will argue that snow is black just for the heck of it. She sure of herself, but doesn't like to take leading roles. She's kinda selfish, and likes to do things her way. She doesn't go to extreme lengths to show off, and rather dislikes people who do. She doesn't see the point. Her attitude towards things can change in a heartbeat, and she tends to get in trouble ALOT, but other than that, she's a fun person to be around, and likes to have fun.

Background History: Shinobu wasn't born in the Konoha Village, she was actually born in Kumori, a hidden village populated by Tengu, otherwise known as Goblins or Demons. It's very similiar to the human villages, but it is much more peaceful. The only threats come from within its borders, or from demons that aren't of the village. They have already had one power hungry mongrel, and they don't want another. The problem with goblins, is that they are very easy to manipulate. Since Inari, the leader of Kumori, doesn't want any human intruders, she has given afew select ninja from her village the task of gaurding the entrance scrolls that reside in each village. She has ordered them to keep their demon side a secret, and if their secret must be made known, only reveal it to someone they know would keep it a secret. Shinobu is the goblin gaurding the scroll in Konoha. She is the daughter of Inari, who is Kage of her village. Since she is special, not to mention mischevious, Inari sent Tomomi, a nekomata, to watch her. Because of her abilities, she never really tried hard. Her human guise minimizes her strength, which takes her to an average Jonin rank when unchecked. It's released little bit by little bit depending on her effort, and how far in her rank she needs to go. Unfortunatly, it was very noticable to the Konoha ninja, and she was assigned to Ranto Uchiha as her Jonin squad leader, in hopes that he would be able to bring out her abilities.

Weapon Specialty: Shuriken, Kunai, etc. She also has a pair of metal fans for closed combat. She wears fireproof gloves, so that she doesn't burn herself. Her sash is also part of a technique that she knows back from Kumori, and uses it as a last resort during a battle.

Special Abilities: (Kekkai Genkai,etc...) Onmyou, or Demon Techniques. They vary per demon, but for a kitsune, it includes Transformation and Fox Fire. She can use them whenever, but her eyes will give a tell-tale purple. That's why she tends to close them when she uses these techniques. She will only use them when needed, as they are illusionary techniques. She does special training with Tomomi to figure out and perfect her other techniques, but the transformation and fox fire are the only things she knows for sure how to use. Strength wise, Shinobu is stronger than she appears. Since her strength is rather admirable when she's careless, she still has to watch it and make sure she doesn't mess up. Intelligence wise, she's very smart, but only shows it when she needs to.

Other:
-Ninja born in Kumori not only use chakra for thier jutsu, but Chi as well. She can use her chi as a last resort, but only if it's really needed, or if she's been backed into a corner. Using chi tends to wear her out, if used in succession.
-Her father is unknown, and her mother refuses to talk about him.
(since I don't feel like writing out profiles for them now:)
- Inari is a nine-tailed fox, much like the Kyuubi. However, the Kyuubi is the tailed beast from hell, and Inari is the tailed beast from heaven. She has white fur with red tips and yellow eyes. Her large form's head comes up to about the Kyuubi's cheek bone. Her small form is about the size of an adult fox, and has nine tails. Her human form has short silver hair and yellow eyes, and appears to be in ler late 20s.
- Her little sister, Eimi, is a one-tailed kit. She isn't skilled or old enough enough to indifference her small and large forms yet, but she is about the size of Akamaru. She has black fur with white tips and purple eyes. Her human appearance is about 8 years old, and has long black hair and purple eyes.

Emotions of your character...
~Write a sentence or two on how your character will react when in a given situation~
During a rainy day: *mutters about how annoying rain is*

When in a cheerful mood: *all smiles, probably to slaphappy for her own good.*

When annoyed: (depending on situation) “Go. Away.” “Can I help you?” “What do you want?” ~insert smart remark here~

When aggravated: “Argh!”

When feeling confused: “I don’t get it..”

When trying to profess love: “I.. Um… Augh! This is too hard!”

After making a fool of oneself: ~blush~ “What!? Why are you looking at me like that?”

When seeing something embarrassing: ~blush and run away~

When accused of doing something the character did not do: “Why are you looking at me?”

When in danger: “This is bad. Very bad.”

When character’s friend is in danger: “Look out!”

When a loved one dies: “Oh, no…” or *turns to cause* "How dare you!?"

Before a battle: “I’ll fight if your up to it, but I can’t guarantee your safety.”

After winning a fight: “...Heh!”

After losing a fight: “...”

Witnessing the death of someone: ~cries~

When dying: “Well, we all go eventually.”
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum