Aisenfield
April 18, 2024, 01:36:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: [Insert Perverted Comment Here]

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Official Pokemon Topic

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Pokemon Topic  (Read 4233 times)
Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2008, 03:07:45 am »

I mean, freaking hell, Ash should know what a bloody Golduck is, but no, out comes the Pokedex. Twat.
OMG! Are you serious?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
DarkToph
Ruler of all things Dark and Tophy.
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

I am the Queen of Randomness. You may gawk at me.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2008, 12:22:25 pm »

I mean, freaking hell, Ash should know what a bloody Golduck is, but no, out comes the Pokedex. Twat.
OMG! Are you serious?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
Do you have any idea how many blantantly obvious pokemon Ash and the others have encountered....POKEMON THEY'VE SEEN AND SPENT TIME WITH BEFORE....Only to have a damn Pokedex come out and give us a explaination as to what it is.
I can bet they'd come across a wild Pikachu and Ash would go "OMG! WTF IS THAT?! *flips open Pokedex*
Dexter-Pikachu-Ah...We've been over this Ash. You've spent over 10 years with one, wank-tard. Electric Mouse pokemon? Says "Pika Pika"..........YOU UNDERSTAND IT'S LANGUAGE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!
WTF WAS OAK THINKING LETTING YOU BECOME A POKEMON TRAINER?! WHEN OAK WAS OUT OF POKEMON HE JUST SHOULD'VE LET YOU LEAVE INSTEAD OF GIVING YOU.......
Ash-......Herpes? =D
Dexter-PIKACHU!!! HE GAVE YOU PIKACHU!!! PIKA-FREAKIN'-CHU!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2008, 12:46:50 pm »

That reminds me of the episode in the Johto series that I saw with Morty and they were in Ecrukteak City and all the animals were going crazy because the Crystal Bell was gone. Then they were running around and Gengar and Morty were talking to each other.

Gengar: Gengaaaaaar!
Morty: What? You say you found the Clear Bell?
Gengar: Gengaaaaaar!
Morty: That's good.

How the **** do you understand something like that!?!??!?!!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2008, 02:35:01 pm »

Today, Ash didn't know what a Miltank was....
Even though he had numerous episodes centered around Miltanks in the Johto series.
Oh and I still hate Dawn.

Another thing I should add, why does it make sense that they keep adding new evolutions to old pokemon?
Pokemon, in the series, have supposedly been around for thousands of years and, not only do they keep discovering new ones like every *bleep*ing year, their evolutions all figured out in all those years. Yet in the time frame of about 4 years, they've discovered new evolutions for like 40% of all the old pokemon.

And has anyone else reazlied that some parts of the animation has suffered in the new season(Such as when they throw the Pokeballs. They look like layered cardboard cut-outs) while others have been buried under too many special effects? (Such as bubble beam. WTF happened to that? and that star thing Dawn uses.)

Oh and in response to PB's pokemon talking question, SUPPOSEDLY it's supposed to be something like, if you spend enough time with your pokemon you begin to understand their language(Though I don't honestly understand how ANY pokemon's words can be a language. All they do is say their name.) though it's pretty inconsistent, I think I've seen them "talking" with pokemon they've pretty much just met. *shrugs* The writers probably think it makes it more interesting when they understand.
Report Spam   Logged

Baron von Redberry
Banned Member
Warned Members
Addict

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2008, 08:28:43 pm »

I've had my dog for like 7 years and I don't completely understand him unless what he says is obvious, which is sort of often. But stuff like "I FOUND THE CLEAR BELL Cheesy?" How the hell does that come about?
Report Spam   Logged

Neo Pikachu
Master Author, Roleplayer, and Pikachu.
Resident

Trial of Juno 1 & 2 Coming Soon...

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2008, 11:52:26 am »

I also don't think that the writers think that people above the age thirteen these days would watch Pokemon. Most people under that age doesn't care what happens. They don't think about all the things that happened in the past seasons and how it changed. Whether it is for better or for worse.

Some people can actually understand their dogs though. So, I see how that works out. They don't understand them to the point where they understand why it did this or did that. And we have to ask them about a couple times to figure out what they want, but my dog is really smart so I don't have to think too much about what it wants. But when he does something he knows is bad, I question his intelligence. However, I have to remember that no one or nothing is perfect...

~NP
Report Spam   Logged

[/align]
I, Neo Pikachu, hereby claim: Pikachu, Goku, Sasuke Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Pain.
People will vote for you anyway because you're awesome. In fact, I can think of at least one reason why you should win every single category. Even Best Female.

EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2008, 08:41:02 pm »

I think the best concept I've ever seen the writers come up with was when they actually had Ash beat Brock in Season 1. Obviously the Pkmn were suffering from Naruto-Element Affliction, where Electric beats Ground!
But seriously - Ash has so many powerhouses, so instead, he uses Corphish and Tauros against the Battle Tower biatch in the Battle Frontier.
Even Tyson, the Hoenn League Champion, is a stupid muppet. I mean, he won using an effing cowboy Meowth. Which can somehow even beat Haxachu's electric attacks. -_-"
I think Ash needs to realise that girls are for looking at, being slapped by and kissing, rather than battling to gain EXP or badges. Dork.
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2009, 04:30:13 am »

I think Ash needs to realise that girls are for looking at, being slapped by and kissing, rather than battling to gain EXP or badges. Dork.
Haha! Win.

And sigged.
Report Spam   Logged

Baron von Redberry
Banned Member
Warned Members
Addict

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2009, 10:37:24 pm »

There are lesbians female gym leaders though..
Report Spam   Logged

Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2009, 04:12:44 am »

I also don't think that the writers think that people above the age thirteen these days would watch Pokemon. Most people under that age doesn't care what happens. They don't think about all the things that happened in the past seasons and how it changed. Whether it is for better or for worse.

Some people can actually understand their dogs though. So, I see how that works out. They don't understand them to the point where they understand why it did this or did that. And we have to ask them about a couple times to figure out what they want, but my dog is really smart so I don't have to think too much about what it wants. But when he does something he knows is bad, I question his intelligence. However, I have to remember that no one or nothing is perfect...

~NP
I usually understand my dog, but Gengar said the exact same thing... twice! And Morty understood it still.
Report Spam   Logged

Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2013, 01:53:40 pm »

This topic needs new posts from DT.
Report Spam   Logged

The one and the same, whom you might have known or seen from a time long gone.
DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2013, 02:33:05 pm »

This is a new post from DT.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2013, 03:40:44 am »

I like this post from DT.
Report Spam   Logged

Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2013, 07:23:45 am »

As do everyone else. Or is it "does"? I always get confused.
Report Spam   Logged

The one and the same, whom you might have known or seen from a time long gone.
DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2013, 09:44:13 am »

I think it's does, but the English language's use of do and does are confusing. For example, everyone encompasses a group of people, but I think we're supposed to say 'does' with it. The International Organization of Penguins is also a group of people, yet I believe it's more proper to say 'do' with it. Do anyone else think that's weird? I does.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum